W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:06 am

Post by W!nt3r »

VisMaior wrote:WTF 3 dead cops or something?
more like 2 dead cops and a vig? or FBI means undercover, so he knew who the mafia were?

anyway.

RandomVote: pooky
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:32 am

Post by W!nt3r »

First day of school FTL! anyhow...

seems we've come to a minor standstill on day one...

before i forget:
unvote

Time to re-read
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:14 am

Post by W!nt3r »

no the reason is: elvis_knits' post #98 in which she pointed out the face that Jecht was inconsistant in his support of bandwagon's, CA's point in saying Jecht was shady is basicaly saying "Yeah he did look kinda scummy"

FOS: Crop
for defending stupidness.
FOS: Jecht
for being scummy internet thing.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:14 am

Post by W!nt3r »

fact not face*
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:16 am

Post by W!nt3r »

wait... why did I FOS: crop? :oops:

i'm tired

I meant for that to be a
FOS: Vis

UnFOS: Crop

FOS: W!nt3r
for being FOS happy.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:35 am

Post by W!nt3r »

How would CA know Iammars was a cop? He would have to have A, spoken with Iammars or B been a watcher and seen Iammars investigating someone (CA obviously) or C been mafia investigator and in each senario he would have also had to convince the rest of the mafia(if hw was in fact mafia) to kill Iammars.

CA came out with his "i think i was investigated last night" post after Iammars was found dead in the morning. This points to two things: A) he did in fact know that Iammars was a cop. or B) he is being stupid and making day one commotion to see who's stands where.

He was the 4-5th person to post, it was a one liner... on day one. If anything ...
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:46 am

Post by W!nt3r »

VisMaior wrote:Uh, what? He knew it
because
Iammars was dead.
thats what I'm saying

So this whole He killed him because he knew hew was cop shit is without substance. get it?
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:07 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Macros wrote:hold the phone batman!
How are people buying CA's blatant crap logic? I'm sticking with my vote, his initial, "well if he wasn't dead he could clear me" BS was enough for me, but now going as far as to put words in our mouths
"oh when i claim you'll all be like d'oh and kick yourself in the face and stuff because my falsified claim is super fucking awesome and definately worthy of a self facekick"
geuss what CA? until i see this claim, i won't be saying anything of the kind, and if it is a plausable good role, i still won't kick myself in the face, i'll kick you for playing so badly and scummy as town.
Good-god people, he went as far to say "i'm first on is investigation list thats living, and hes dead, so clearly i'm innocent, ya know, I knew he was going to investigate me and now hes dead, so the clear logic is that i'm innocent" oh please why not give us a note saying "thats right, I nailed him because I knew he was going to investigate me, and find me as dirty as a white horse rolling in the mud".
tuh, vote stays

this entire post is what I was refering to.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:18 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Iammars is dead, I pretty sure Inhim is still alive. You're getting names mixed up now.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:24 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Sotty7 wrote:
Unvote: Dranko20

W!nt3r wrote:no the reason is: elvis_knits' post #98 in which she pointed out the face that Jecht was inconsistant in his support of bandwagon's, CA's point in saying Jecht was shady is basicaly saying "Yeah he did look kinda scummy"

FOS: Crop
for defending stupidness.
FOS: Jecht
for being scummy internet thing.
Vote W!nt3r
Why are you FOS'ing and not voting in a game this size?

In other news I'll be out of town until after the weekend.
Why not vote? Because I have many suspicions and no need to vote... why are you questioning me not voting when you vote for me for not voting, just say your voting for me for not voting then I'll tell you why I'm not voting. Is it really so hard?

Why are you using votes to start bandwagons when your votes' don't count?

AND/////
Thanks for following blindly behind Dranko, Ibaesha. If you want to jump on the Jecht-wagon, do so...
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:26 am

Post by W!nt3r »

JechtMurray wrote:
Lostprophet wrote:
Unvote, Vote: JechtMurray
Yeah, this is fair enough. I was too enthusiastic about what I though was a scum mistake, and it was stupid. I'm in the process of making a monster post detailing interesting posts from the start of the game.

Might take a while to sort it out, but hopefully within an hour, I'll have all my notes spread in front of the town to see.
I eagerly await these notes, should be helpful to all of us.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:20 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Thanks armlx.

That's what I was aiming at when i called Ibaesha out. Why vote a less than stellar suspect when there are 3 Medium profile Suspects at least: CA, Jecht, and Drakno(who's suspiciousness is like half of CA or Jecht's.)

By the way is it armIx or armLx?

@Jecht: I understand you now, and recind my FOS, it seemed to me that this statement:
Go go Amazing bandwagon!
, was sarcastic in nature, as I'm sure Elvis and the rest of those voting for you, thought.

This is why I don't like to vote too early even with it being day one, see how much we jump to conclusions... granted its different from the norm but this has been a rather productive day thus far to see where people stand.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:24 am

Post by W!nt3r »

I misspelt your name dranko, sorry.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:06 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Then vote me... oh wait you did.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:12 am

Post by W!nt3r »

This is still day one people, unless we have jecht AND CA claim we're not going to get much more to deter us from either bandwagon.

Say we push CA to a claim and he happens to be doc, ok now what? do we effectivly start over pointing fingers at other "he looked kinda scummy..." people?

Suppose CA is scum, he would have to convince at least 3-4 other people that Iammars is in fact a good enough candidate for elimination, disregarding the 6+ other senior players in this game, coupled with the assumption that there is at least one vig in this game and possibly a second group of mafia, there is a 1:24ish chance that CA(and/or his mafia) killed Iammars... looking at those numbers I can't see how he is that scummy... maybe he is a watcher and saw Iammars target him, maybe CA is insane and gets a PM every night that he has been targeted by someone who may or may not have, in fact, targeted him. Maybe he's just poking for info, but in no way does he seem scummy to me.

Day one claims in a game this size leave the door open for fake claims. We either lynch him or we lynch someone else. JUST DO IT DAMMNIT!

I for one am going to
Vote Jecht
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:48 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

Lostprophet wrote:
Unvote, Vote: W!nter

A). Iammars is dead.
B). Your attitude is arbitrary and poor.
C). So, we shouldn't vote for CA because he might end up being a doc? Or that he might fake roleclaim and where would that get us?
What???
no we should vote to get a claim, we should vote to lynch. this is day one.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

EDIT:
SHOULDN'T
damnit
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:54 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

and now my impulses got the better of me... Ok... disregard post # 171, I'll be back with a more relaxed and educated responce in a bit...

(bad day + lack of self controll = me shooting self in foot with dumb comments)
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:18 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

Lostprophet wrote:
Unvote, Vote: W!nter

A). Iammars is dead.
B). Your attitude is arbitrary and poor.
C). So, we shouldn't vote for CA because he might end up being a doc? Or that he might fake roleclaim and where would that get us?
What???

A: Yes, I realize that.

B: So... are you going to vote for me based on my sounding brash in a total of two posts or because I'm defending CA?

C: No, what was trying to say was that you should have a better base for voting CA than his first post. It seems, and It may just be my lack of experience talking, that the bandwagon against CA is all riding on his first comment. Where as the Jecht-wagon appears to have several instances of scummy behaviour within the argument... hell even the W!nt3r wagon has more basis for votes than CA, for god's sake. I've posted twice in a very brash manner adamently defending a player who is seen as the most scummy by 9 people. That in an of itself is scummy as hell, and I see that.

Now please if my logic seems
so
flawed and missguided, than by all means correct me or notify me as such. But voting me because you didn't understand one of my posts is more "arbitrary and poor" in both content and reasoning than a post with hypothetical information that could be useful.

You have little or no content in most of your posts, you jumped me for sounding brash, and you apparently don't understand that the words: "Suppose", and "say we" and "assumption" are all hypothetical in nature. In this case at least, you have no basis for voting for me.

I gave our fellow players a better reason to vote for me than you have. So if you must vote for me, do so in a fashion that at least advertises your reasons.

I've answered you, would you like me to put it in lamens term's next?
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:29 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Lostprophet wrote:Ah, it's the "super-long analysis/OMGWTFYOUVOTEDFORME" guy. That's usually me, but so it goes.

Your ad hom diatribe there only fuels the fire, though. If you're a townie I would strongly reconsider your tactics. If not, feel free to continue shoveling your own grave.

Right... I don't really care if you lynch me today or knock me off tonight. GL HF
Jechtmurray wrote:but this is slightly double standards. What if I claimed doc? That's exactly the same situation there. (that's just an example, just so you all know)
I realized my flaw only after I had posted that first CA-defence message in my first brash post.
jechtmurray wrote:I'm still deciding how best to use my Vote for the moment, so I'll give you an obligatory FOS:W!nt3r for using suspect reasoning for not making CA claim,
a reason that could be applied to pretty much everyone, you know?
(Emphasis mine)
You are beginning to understand what I was trying to say. (though I admit, in looking back on my post I was rather hard to understand, and I curse the fact that Editing is restricted.) What I meant was, there is nothing that has been seen as outrageously scummy(at least to me) to separate CA from anyone else in this game, thus far. CA's only strike that has been clearified as scummy behaviour and is seen as such by the general populace of this town, is his first two posts. I've only seen half-support in his "apparent" scummyness past his first two posts. and within that reasoning I'll
Unvote

You, jecht, are one of the few people who have labeled his[CA] later posts as scummy/odd, I can't even recall who the others were, as their support was so laxidasical in nature, and the only reason I point you out is because it's right in front of me. Point is: as either town or mafia this game is a game of persuasion, to do well you must persuade others into you're line of thought. And no one has been able to pursuade me into voting CA, thus I'm defending him.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:25 am

Post by W!nt3r »

kthnxbai

Lost prophet, I thank your for your efforts to help correct my actions, even if, in your eyes, I'm far too scummy.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:30 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Well to be honest my Death will prove at least one persons innosence. if not more.

That's why I don't mind dying. I'm looking at Antrax's article on how to be a good townie and so far so good.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:26 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

Commodore Amazing wrote:Is that a claim? Like, a full claim?
Yes and no.
JechtMurray wrote:C'mon, get a grip. The town's already taken a really bad hit night one. As townies, people really cannot just let themselves die without a damn good reason. With 2 dead cops and a dead FBI (which I don't actually know what it would do) we need to make the correct lynches more often than usual because I would imagine we're going to get less leads.
The FBI is the SK finder, he searches each night for the SK role and once found, kills it. At least that is if I understood correctly, the first day.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:44 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Aureal wrote:
W!nt3r wrote:Well to be honest my Death will prove at least one persons innosence. if not more.
Er, whose? Besides yours, a dead innocent isn't of much use.
when a dead innosent clears 4 others and points towards a possible scum it does help. But I'm not going to be lynched because LP is too scared to have multiple confirmed innos'
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:14 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

Lostprophet wrote:
W!nt3r wrote:when a dead innosent clears 4 others and points towards a possible scum it does help. But I'm not going to be lynched because LP is too scared to have multiple confirmed innos'
But if I was scared of having confirmed townies, then that would mean... that I'm... oh that's clever. Nice reversal there.
Thanks.
Lostprophet wrote: I'm not sure how comfortable I am with lynching Jecht here, but the CA wagon looks unnattractive
and this W!nt3r wagon didn't really get me anywhere either.
So for now I'll simply
Unvote
What exactly do you mean by the emphasized text? That just kinda confused me.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:36 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

I request that the following players be poked for having 3 or less posts after a week of open discussion.

Diggy, Bigbenwd, Ibaesha, Macros, Mastermind of Sin, Nightfall, Peacebringer, Pookythemagicalbear, Sinister_Bunny, Smilax765, StrykkerVerde,TSAGod, Tyfo
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:30 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

armlx wrote:I think Winter needs to explain more why he doesn't care if we lynch him. If he doesn't its prolly just best to lynch him.
Nah, it's alright.
Nightfall wrote:I am keeping with my vote for now.
Winter is starting to make me scratch my head though.
Anything else?... :roll:
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:38 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

Smilax765 wrote:<SNIP>.

GAH block of text!!!!

let me fix that for you...
Smilax765 wrote:Alright here is my post.

After thinking, I have arrived at the following conclusion regarding CA. My theory revolves around the idea that we don't know if there is a type of character that can revive people in this game. If that isn't true please let me know immediatly. CA said that he wanted a player to revive Iammars so Immars could confirm his innocence. CA has demonstrated that it is likely that Immars would have investigated him the first night.

Now if CA was scum he honestly wouldn't want any player to revive Iammars because Iammars would inform us all of CA's scumminess.

Also, after reading the Davis Wiki I have found that there isn't any role mentioned that would allow for a revival. Unless the mods in this game are known for including such a unique role then the odds of someone being able to revive are incredibly low. From a scummy CAs perspective requesting that Iammars be revived was "safe" since the odds were low that Iammars would actually be revived. By making the request CA could safely claim his innocence. He did this early, knowing it would probably get him a few vote but knowing that it would be worth it overall.

His first post regading the revival issue was solely the revival request. After gaining a bit of a bandwagon he then informed us why he believed Iammars would investigate him. This really provides us with no good information. We all knew that he thought Iammars would investigate him. Knowing why he thought this, while important, doesn't help to prove his innocence at all. However since he posted this after his initial bandwagon formed, he made it SEEM like a defense. It isn't a defense.

Then he proceded to accuse other people. Now people have begun to unvote CA and move onto his accusation. Many of these people have become convinced that he is innocent . Some might be basing that on the fact that Iammars most likely investigated him.

It all seems wrong to me. Many people were initially suspicous regarding the revival request including me. It just seems fishy. I havn't seen anything posted yet that has relieved me of my suspicion. I am still suspicious and my vote remains.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:05 am

Post by W!nt3r »

inHimshallibe wrote:I am growing suspicious of those detracting from the runups of W!nt3r and/or JechtMurray. Lynching provides good information. Those going off in 500 different ways just don't help in the first couple of Days.
The above does not give you a free pass to vote for Me or Jecht without explaining your actions, Vismaior.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:07 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Vote Count Please
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:06 am

Post by W!nt3r »

VisMaior wrote:Who are you to tell me that...
The guy you voted for without explaination, or at least sufficient explaination. That's who I am.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:17 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Than you should have a reason to feel as such...
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:21 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Thanks. Thats all I wanted...
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:25 am

Post by W!nt3r »

... you're right... This game has died down considerably...
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:39 am

Post by W!nt3r »

InHimShallibe wrote:elvis - I've listed 5 people in the snipped post of mine above. I'll have reason for them to hang no later than the end of today.
What five people do you speak of?

Do you mean end of the game's day or end of Jan. 9?
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:16 am

Post by W!nt3r »

inHimshallibe wrote:The 5 are in my post 191. And, I capitalize "Today" when speaking of the game's Days.
Thanks.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:18 am

Post by W!nt3r »

inHimshallibe wrote:Here are the people under my suspicion at the moment. I'll go through later and back these up. I won't now because I'm tired.
inHim's mafia picks: JechtMurray, lostprophet, StrykkerVerde
I'm pretty good with bandwagoning: the above 3, W!nt3r, cropcircles
Won't be getting a vote from me Today: Macros

Unvote
Vote: JechtMurray
What is the difference between

The two classifications? This is just for self clearification as I would like to know where you're coming from.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:30 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

Crola wrote:
Vote Count:

1 TSAGod
(Coron)
7 Commodore Amazing
(Pooky, Strykker, Macros, PeaceBringer, Smilax, Bigbenwd, spamwise)
1 elvis_knits
(Aureal)
1 Cropcircles
(diggy)
1 Lostprophet
(MoS)
7 Jecht
(Nightfall, Cropcircles, Tyfo, HeZLucky, Bamboomancer, Jecht, inhim, CA)
5 w!nt3r
(Sotty, ibaesha, TSAGOD, armlx, VisMajor)
2 inhim
(elvis_knits, Jecht)
0 No Lynch

7 Not Voting
(bethelmark, dranko, roland, sinister_bunny, nonny, W!nt3r, Lostprophet)

17 to lynch. Sorry about the delay guys, I was a little busy.
Jecht is not voting for himself, I believe his final vote lies with Inhim.

Vote: inhim
due to the many good reasons Jecht pointed out... that I have no need to repeat.

Thanks jecht I was getting worried noone else noticed his behaviour.

@inhim: Thanks for clearing up your classification, it the way you labeled it threw me off. "Willing to bandwagon" should probably change to: "people who I think could release a little more info."
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:59 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Smilax765 wrote:Aureal:

All I know is that after CA explained why Iammars would vote for him people began to unvote CA.

To address your first point. Do you argue that CA didn't make the revival request to gain the trust of the town? If this is your argument then I have a question for you: Why would any player, townie or scum, make such a post so early in the game?
Town, poor play, alterior motive, generate discussion of possible roles.

Mafia, draw out a possible revival claim, generate discussion of possible roles.

the only one I can see, CA is Town with a poor play or alterior motive.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:42 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

before we procede with the LostProphet bandwagon we should let inhim finish his analysis'. You scum might want to jump something else... as that seems to be what this entire group of players is good for, jumping wagon to wagon.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:16 am

Post by W!nt3r »

notta, probably school swamped like I was yesterday...
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:02 am

Post by W!nt3r »

That seems to be what is happening... we've come to a standstill methinks.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:26 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Jecht's wagon did not just pop up, it's been here since at least page 6-7 I cant remember where the real wagon part of it started.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:48 am

Post by W!nt3r »

not here, just like those she pointed out in her post.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:51 am

Post by W!nt3r »

I'm ready and willing.

vote Lost prophet
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:01 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

armlx wrote:Scotty: I do this a lot. And quite often I can be right.
If I remember correctly, You also have a nack for getting yourself lynched day one, now was that a record on Mafiascum, or MTGSalvation?

and welcome Goofball.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:59 am

Post by W!nt3r »

I actualy had to re-read your post to fully understand where Jecht was coming from, and from his track record on this game he has focused on getting info from people... he's done well at his task beit good or bad, I still hold him in high suspision but there are other beasts to kill before we tackle him. Namely LP, Inhim and armlx is starting too look pretty bad, too.

Vote Count Please.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:47 am

Post by W!nt3r »

PeaceBringer wrote:I see commodore was let off the hook and folks are bouncing around rather aimlessly.
I think you need to check in more often...

Then you would see we have sound reason to vote for Lost prophet... unless you care to show us otherwise...
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:17 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Thank's for compiling that list, Sotty. I can't see how it would help...

in other news... my activity will be drasticly limited these next weeks due to semester exams and Play Rehearsal.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:29 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

welcome mike. CES, and the mystery third...

come on every body lets get going... this has been a very productive/slow/annoyingattimes/veryconfusing/oftenunintentionaly/long day.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:18 am

Post by W!nt3r »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Jecht
- I think it can be used for the most information.
I believe you still have not finished your analysis... so please get back to that... or point me to where it is.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:51 am

Post by W!nt3r »

yeah by that point I was rather scummy I admit, I hope you see where I clearified myself... i don't want to have to do that again...
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:02 am

Post by W!nt3r »

inHimshallibe wrote:
W!nt3r wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Jecht
- I think it can be used for the most information.
I believe you still have not finished your analysis... so please get back to that... or point me to where it is.
Ah, the ones I didn't mind bandwagoning. Well, there's not as much analysis going on here as there is patterns, tendencies, and intuition. I feel that cropcircles would be worthy of a lynch, but I'm not as sure as the others. As for you, W!nt3r, I made the comment about running you up because you were a current wagon, and I could see it as a wagon that scum might jump on, regardless of your alignment.

There, I'm done. Dog me or whatever for what I have posted; it's Day 1, and this is how I feel.
Seems the "analysis'" got weaker and weaker each time you posted them until they hit nonexistance... uh...huh...
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:40 am

Post by W!nt3r »

... don't try to shunt your lack of effective reasoning in the last three of your anlysis' onto my shoulders, and don't assume that I was comparing your contributions with mine, because I wasn't. In fact the only reason I wanted to hear your analysis was that I respected you as a player, and thus your opinion should be granted as much respect.

I admit that outside of defending myself from unneeded attack and giving my imput as to who I get scum vibes from, I have posted less contribution then yourself... But woe is me, it seems my respect in a players actions have been miss-placed.

I can stand being equal to my peers.

:|
This is one of the most blatantly disrepectful remarks I've heard in a mafia game... Would you like to say anything else to the rest of the players who eagerly awaited your promised "analysis?"
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:05 am

Post by W!nt3r »

ibaesha wrote:Now that I'm done being completely baffled by this recent exchange...

InHim promised analysis.

W!nt3r was very interested in this analysis. Seemingly with an expectation of great revelation coming from said analysis. He's now disappointed.

Just a thought: Not everyone has the best game, day, week... knocking someone because you 'expected more' isn't really going to get you anywhere.

Now then, W!nt3r - Do you think InHim is scum or are you just irritated?

Elvis: Of course... I really need to post more. Elvis is forgetting our shared love of cliff notes. Too bad there isn't any. :cry:
He is still on my suspect list but this altercation has nothing to do with it.

In all honesty, I'm irritated... and I didn't expect greatness, I expected an analysis of reasonable and worthwhile info. I got "well I just think you're worth bandwagoning." I was disappointed in his reaction only.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:06 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

Lostprophet wrote:Nothing new? armlx, you gave nothing to begin with.
Shunting focus wont get you anywhere unless you do it effectively.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:01 am

Post by W!nt3r »

... Uh huh.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:16 am

Post by W!nt3r »

page 16 i believe?

Vote Count Please?
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:01 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

Smilax765 wrote:After reading carefully I believe this is a good choice.

unvote: CA Vote: LP

Still
FOS: CA
Fos: Similax
for this utterly stupid post.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:50 am

Post by W!nt3r »

I never said Smilax's post was scummy, I said it was stupid... however hard it may be to see, there is a difference with the two.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:06 am

Post by W!nt3r »

I was mainly refering to the first line in your post, It was stupid and unneeded. I would have
hoped
that you had read the thread carfully and at least
supported
your vote. To me, that goes without saying. But you just had to add it in. Thats like the U.S. Congress saying:

"Well we've looked into the matter a bit, and we think its a good idea so: We're passing the bill, yay! oh by the way we also want this bill passed to but we didn't do anything about it..."

So in looking back, i rescind my statement about it not being a scummy post. You shouldn't have to make it apparent that you support the vote unless you don't support it but you want to play to the town, and its voting habbits. Tomorrow you're going to come in and say "SEE I SUPPORTED THE LP LYNCH THAT MUST MEAN I'M TOWN!" When there are better, and more plauseable ways of clearing oneself or at least giving the idea that you are in fact clear.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:07 am

Post by W!nt3r »

So in conclusion (I forgot this in the above post) it was a stupid post regardless of alignment.
Strategy, smategy.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:20 am

Post by W!nt3r »

Smilax765 wrote: As for tommorow, I doubt I am going to say any such thing. If I am still alive, my first post will be an immediate vote for CA. I am pretty sure he knows this, so there's a fair chance I'll be dead in the morning.
:shock: :roll:

Why don't we all just shut up and let twilight take it's course.
W!nt3r
W!nt3r
Goon
W!nt3r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by W!nt3r »

haha, no one shall find out who I originaly was... eh it was a fun first day... GL everybody.

adiosssssssss friends.
Strategy, smategy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”