Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

To repeat a question I asked in the sign-up thread a couple of hours ago...

Baby Spice is unable to get out her question as she is hit by a flying bulldog from the top turnbuckle!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Well that's screwed that then.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:21 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Wont do it that way then Locke.

Snake, I suspect it's because we can't vote during the rumble.

Baby Spice seizes SnakePlissken by the hair and drops him in the middle of the ring. Climbing to the top turnbuckle she leaps into the air and

Frog Splashes SnakePlissken

Gods I miss watching Eddie.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Baby Spice »

VPB is probably right about the championship.
But what worries me is that the scum faction must have a fair degree of control over who gets it, just from the ability to co-ordinate.

Still, ...
Baby Spice grabs Furcolow by the arm, slings him into the ropes, raising her foot as he bounces back and does a

big boot to Furcolow's head

Definately someone I don't want to have an imunity.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Personally I doubt that I'm someone that I'd want to give the championship too, though I would like to be lower on the hit list :)

I don't think I want to see any of the PR's claim.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Baby Spice walks up to Nero Cain and does a swift

Front-Kick to Nero Cain's
Stomach

Then grasping him in a front headlock she falls back giving a

DDT to Nero Cain

:)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Thor, after mountanous you are one of the people I would insist on being in the game at the end.

Though I think I would prefer VPB to be on the beat down list. I never trust those who organise something that could end up with them getting the prize out of it.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:21 am

Post by Baby Spice »

It's not that I don't like or don't trust VPB. It's too early for that.

It's just a healthy paranoia on my part.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I'm perfectly happy to be on the list. I'm quite willing to admit that I deserve to be on it. I just wanted to be lower down it so I can keep hitting people :)

Also, the only reason why I wanted VPB on it was paranoia. People who organize such things this early in a game shouldn't benefit from them.

Vezok: I went back and reread your RVS comments and whilst I agree with your corrected interpretation of what you said, I don't think that's what you actually meant at the time.

Also not exactly happy that we have people just tossing moves and little else. Hoppster and Bristep come to mind. (Both having posts on this page)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Be interesting to see if Gobot's #184 moves count.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Wasn't it good to see The Rock on RAW, and that he'll be hosting Wrestlemania. Damn it was good to see someone handle a mic and the crowd, something that's been sadly lacking to my mind.

In his honor:

Baby Spice approaches Furcolow. Slipping her head under his arm, she wraps one of her arms around her opponents neck, and places her other hand in the middle of his back. With an explosive motion she lifts her opponent off of the ground and slams him back first to the mat with a

Rock Bottom to Furcolow

Proudly she stares at the expectant audience. Methodically, she begins to remove her elbow guard, slowly lowering it further and further until it slides off of her arm and with a rapid motion she flings it into the clamouring crowd. Quickly she tears of to her left, bouncing off of the ropes she flings herself to the other side of the ring, leaping her opponents stunned form in passing she again bounces off of the ropes. Kicking her right leg high into the ear she delivers a

People's Elbow to Furcolow

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Thing is Hoppster, this is kind of our RVS, and while the discussion has been a bit limited in scope, it's still good discussion. It's all grist for the scum hunting mill.

Still, at least you have posted something.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hoppster, in a way he is.

Placing votes on people when it doesn't matter is a way of appearing to vote while staying off of the voting record.
So would writing a two hundred word post and then posting so that the vote doesn't count.

What worries me is someone wanting to appear to vote without it counting, which is kinda scummy in my opinion.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Agree Hoppster, but what I can't fathom is why cast useless votes, or why try to say nothing. Even SB's attitude "That it's just RVS"
They're not really pro-town things to do.

It's not really a RVS because we have real discussions going on. Limited perhaps but real, and from what I understand that is the indicator (in a more normal game) that RVS has been left behind.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vez? To whom do you refer?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

VPB, Thor was eliminated in vote count 6 so I wouldn't expect him to do many more moves for a while. Unless perhaps to drag someone fromthe outside of the ring. :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

VasudeVa wrote:
Mandible Claw: Baby Spice
Flying Headbutt: Baby Spice

I thought for sure I read 200 characters per post when I was entering this game >.>. 200 words is wordier than I thought.
that big post of mine was 187 words. I counted lol

Gobots, I'll look at that in a couple of hours when I can attack again. (and I'm not cooking dinner :) )

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

#273 will teach me to rush post while cooking. Oh well.

Hmm, Gobots lets just say that I think by re-interpreting what he said, Vezok makes himself an early scum read for me.
Sounded like he was trying to see which way the town leaned on the subject.

Vezok, given that Vas just hit me a couple of times an hour or two ago, I'd say he was still in the rumble. Of course quickly checking the vote count posts shows he is.

Really don't like the way that Vezok's question was phrased.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Locke
Could you please add the people with no votes to the vote list? Just makes it alittle easier to see who's left.

Rushed for time so:

Suplex: Bristep
moonsault: Internet Stranger

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Damnit, he threw me when he kept tossing votes.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Suplex Trendall
Power Bomb Trendall

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Baby Spice approaches a supine Vas. Looking over her shoulder as if to aim, she moves Vas slightly, then grasps both of his legs and falls backwards

Slinshoting Vas
over the top rope at a gesticulating Furcolow

Next she seizes Gobots, and whips him to the ropes, as he bounces back she

Hiptoss's Gobots
over the top rope, aiming him at Furcolow.

I got some time again :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hey Furcolow.
When you ever offer anything useful, constructive, helpful to any game then maybe I'll start paying attention to you.

You're whole basis for wanting me eliminated is dislike of me, which is fine and dandy and actually suits the whole reason and format of this part of the game. But that's all it is.
To continue that into the next phases of the game, into an actual voting situation, would be about the most anti-town thing you could do.
That we all know that you will do it speaks volumes for your play.

DDD, hmm what have I missed then?

Hoppster, SB, myself, and after Furc's weird comments, AV should all go leaving a final 6 to work it out for themselves.

AV, nothing personal but Furc just scummed you up big time.

KK, I've been saying that I shouldn't be a finalist right from the start.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Why put them at E-1?

Makes it far too swingy, and I thought it was to get to a final four or six and let them decide, and Vas and Gobot were never in my final four/six anyway.

Who suggested the E-1 anyway?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Lol, people are giving me shit for eliminating Gobots, when by they're own rules/agenda/plan, that I don't agree with btw, he was to be eliminated for eliminating Trendall.

Here it is, I've stated my final half dozen, removed those who shouldn't be finalists (Excepting VPB. That's paranoia, and AV. More paranoia)

6 hours and it's Al Snow time as far as I'm concerned.

(
Locke
, I assume that's ok?)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Baby Spice moves to the center of the ring. She begins gesticulating at the remaining wrestlers, and questioning their convictions. Then she grabs herself by the hair and drags herself out of the ring and over tothe anouncers desk where she

Slams Baby Spice's head into the anouncers desk

Staggering slightly, she grabs herself by the arm and

Whips Baby Spice into the steps

Al Snow once had a hardcore match, vs himself because no-one else would.
I'm removing myself from the championship because I've said I shouldn't be the champion, and I stand by that, and it's a pity that so few people were willing to remove themselves. Several who should have known better.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hey KK, push them over here and I'll drag them out for ya.[/]
Support KK

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:21 am

Post by Baby Spice »

VPB:
You think I shouldn't be in the running for the championship.
I think I shouldn't be champion.
Half the town thinks I shouldn't be champion.
So what does it matter who eliminates me?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Baby Spice »

KK: e-fed? You mean the moves and stuff?

Actually I just signed up with a fed at TheWrestlingGame as a matchwriter and got inspired.

AV: Furc iso#5.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I'm not reading the game, but he lists his own post as distancing.

Gobots mate, Pal, buddy, cobber. What are you trying to say?

Don't look now but #461 might be buddying. Or is that sarcasm?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

He's partly right. When I stopped writing the fluff I was skimming.

Wouldn't have changed much though as I did, and do, disagree with that plan as presented.

If anything I would have argued against it before voting.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok, perhaps 2 moves per support might be a tad too much lol

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

If I knew when I was twelve what I know now, my gods things would be different.

Would have bought shares when Apple did it's IPO for starters lol

KK, By my count, Gman has one thingy left. Did you mean that, were you forgetful, or were you trying to sneak one past us?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Baby Spice »

"stupid idiotic town doesn't get the belt. ha ha ha
u mad?"

Sounds like at attack on town to me Chess. Hell it sounds like a scumslip.

DDD, it would be hard to agree or disagree with anything when I wasn't realoly here. Iwas only posting votes in this game instead of the fluff I was posting, and not posting in the other game I was in.

Powerbomb Chesskid

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Baby Spice »

It's not the doing, but the impression of knowing

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hoppster: The font of all knowledge, TV Tropes

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hi AV. I point you to your #605.

Are you saying that people placing votes and nothing else is a pro-town things to do? Because I was/am taking part in the discussion. Except where I said I wasn't.

Wrong. I was posting fluff as well as discussion. I referenced the change to the fluff as a way to indicate when things happened.

I pointed out exactly when I was skimming, so you're wrong again.

I'm suspicious of self voting. Eliminating someone who I didn't want to be champion is perfectly fine imo, even if it was myself. I do believe it was the basis for the rumble.

Please define
easy
attack of Chess? Appearing to
know
who is town is one of the basic scumslips. So is it an easy vote because Chess made a scumslip, or is it an easy attack because you consider Chess an idiot?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Chess. re #618.

You could try #50 where you made the slip, or you could try #568 where I quoted you and called it a slip. #571 where I say what makes it a slip.

Asking for evidence when it's been provided is bad. It's real bad.

Smacks of scum trying to deflect a case to me.

No answers, no explanation, just ignoring/denigrating the case already provided.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Baby Spice »

... and saying that someone has done something that hurts the towns chances is a good reason for a town read aparently.

Nope, I don't believe that either.

You stuffed up and stated it as fact, and that early is something that scum do.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Abuse. and reported.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

"BabySpice: I'm not saying just voting is pro-town. I'm saying you called people out on it and then admitted to just posting fluff."

Thing is AV, I didn't just post fluff. Sure I fluffed up my votes for fun but then I wasn't the only one. I did make content posts too.

I think that AV over-reacting to me saying that Furc scummed him up way back in #366.

And I have to ask myself why.

@Gobots. Think I said before, but I see the rumble voting as different from normal voting. The rumble was a s much popularity contest as anything else. It wasn't exactly about hunting scum, though scum hunting took place, as assigning one PR. Eliminating those that we as a whole felt to be unworthy, or too risky to hold that PR. So why not remove myself when the list was down to touse that I personally felt were far more acceptable than myself? I believe I was about the only one to actually be in such a position and willing to admit it.

People's Elbow AV

Big pointy
FOS
on Chesskid though. I still think it was a slip and I'll be watcing you.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 am

Post by Baby Spice »

I absolutely love these people who are voting for me claiming I was voting for a village idiot. Hint, I don't consider Chess a village idiot. Rude perhaps, but not a vi.

So I have to ask myself. Why are people making stuff up?

Why are people saying that I was voting for an idiot when I can, and have, pointed to exactly why I voted Chess with quotes even. Hint, it was a scum slip.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

"The point I'm making is that you railed against those who made fluff posts."

Actually I believe it was against people placing votes (Moves) and little else. ie: posting no content. Not fluff.

Saying that you (AV) had never been lynched as scum is a weird thing for anyone to say. It is tantamount to saying that voting for you is anti-town.
To me, mentioning such a thing is scummy and implicates both parties.
Granted it was Furc who said it and I have trouble fathoming anything he does, but I think it was enough to remove you from championship contention.

Which is part of what makes me wonder about your attack on me. You seem to be accusing me of doing what you seem to think you are doing yourelf. You makes claims about me posting nothing but fluff which are clearly wrong. This seems extreemly out of character (Though I think I've only been in your town games) which makes me think I hit a nerve, even if by accident.

Reguarding
that
game. I'm struggling with that myself AV as it provides a vast majority of my playing time with several players.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 am

Post by Baby Spice »

I swear I was going to ignore Furc for the entire rest of the game but ...

He's right.

Trendall's #774 is pretty bad. But worse, I went and had a quick look at his old games. Of the seven posts he's made here, #774 is the only one that looks even kinda vaguely normal for him. The rest are promises and don't know's and things.

It's like he's a different person.

AV, Fail again.
You have yet to show me posting nothing but fluff so your arguement fails completely.
People who voted and nothing else, bad. People who voted and posted content, good. Something like half my posts during the rumble were content posts. Please proove where there was no content, just fluff for this period.

You have claimed that I was voting a VI, which I deny whilst you vote for me whom others claim is a VI which you deny.
These are the same circumstances, so what makes me scum and you town then? Or vice verca?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Jason, I assume the question to which you refer in #816 is from your #753: Why I eliminated myself.

#398.
#617 (Kinda)
#737.

Which is kinda weird when combined with "you have not linked anything with quotes proving the CK scumslip.", also from #753, which I had in #568 (Including the required quote) Clarified in #571, more in #632 and #634.

So it shouldn't be why haven't I answered your questions Jason, it should be why are you asking questions well after things have already been well covered?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Thought Trendall wasn't being his normal self. Couldn't decide if it was because he was a first time scum, or that he's in his first large. Thought his recent posts showed signs of it being the latter.

Then Sotty/Zach calls him for not voting and low and behold, a vote. Not quite out of the blue, but wagony. More to the point, wagony on someone who just shifted their attention away fromTrendall.

Powerbomb Trendall

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I really don't like #989.

Gobots' post strikes me as an attempt at fence sitting, whilst trying to redirect onto someone who's lurking.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

re Gobots:

Trendal is pressure vote. Trendall is not scummy but his posts are slightly scummy (in adjoining sentences no less)

imo Trendall hasn't really changed, which makes it weird that you would shift a pressure vote (Your words) that hasn't seemed to work.

DDD covered the Bella stuff.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:22 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Stuff all content, strange interaction, blatant wagoning on fairly obv town Thor, calling a hmmerer scummy.

But mostly stuff all content and Chess isn't likel to fy

Dbl axe handle to Lowel

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Jessie the body was a heel, big time.

I don't think he ever fought as a face. Hell even his commentary days he was a heel all the way.

"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!"

V/LA
the weekend.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Thor 665,
Eric Bischoff, WWF General Manager

Pedantic I know, but Bischoff never worked for the WWF. By the time he joined they were the WWE.

I think I'd like to see a name claim from DDD.
I doubt it would give anything away that DDD hasn't already given away. But I think it would rein in some of the more out-there discussions. Or at least allow us to answer some questions about Vezok's info thing on later days.
ie:
Robbinsdale is what, four miles from Minneapolis town center. Six at the outside.
Closer than Michael McGillicutty, aka Joe Hennig (Curt's son), who was born in Champlin who should also count. Robbinsdale and Champlin both being suburbs of Minneapolis.
So if the info cop is right how 'accurate' should we think he is?

"Vezo, I get it now and yes my hometown is identical to one of the ones listed for Davari."

Vezok, born or billed from? Not always the same, and billed from is liable to change.

Oh, from my earlier post. *fly
Happy birthday VPB :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Prod received, reading to catch up

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Still don't like Chesskid.
Don't like Bristep.
Don't like IS.
Still don't like Lowell.
Love VPB.
Don't like Gman much either.

Hang on, VPB is voting Furc. Isn't that a scum tell?

Unvote

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok VPB I have to ask.

What meta thing? Far as I can see Furc is playing the same as always.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Eddie in the Latino Heat days. Yeah I supose I can buy him as a vig.

Suggested Gman targets.

Me. Not paying attention
Furc (always a good target for a vig),
Chesskid. (#50, still sounds bad to me)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Oh, I agree VPB, but I have to admit to the wine being out there, so I mention myself.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Furc, because you have a habit of voting everyone, and wildly, in late game. Especially LYLO, which is intollerable.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

EA, that's a hell of a lot of reasons that revolve around yourself.

Divorce yourself from it for a moment. Is Bristep sheeping/buddying Chesskid like it sounds from your summary, and is that vote worthy?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:27 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Hoppster wrote:@ BS: Why on earth (if you're town) would you propose yourself to be vig'd? You surely wouldn't propose somebody else you were very confident of being town for vigging, so why yourself - the only person who you can say with 100% certainty is town?
Think I said it at the time.

Disinterested/lurking players are vig bait, and I was definately one. Replacing always leads to wine for the replacee. So confirming a town vig was a good option for an at the time not so useful spot.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Furcolow wrote:@BS:
I don't vote wildly in LYLO...
I get voted wildly in LYLO
check your facts
Mini 1102, the only game (I believe) that has had us two together in a lylo situation.
Start of last day

What did you do?

Within 7 posts, in LYLO, you manage to vote for both other town players. One a claimed PR with positive investigative results calling me innocent!
Within 7 posts.
and yes the scum won that one quite easily by joining you on your stupid, wild, pointless, rushed vote.

I love playing with you Furc, but I'll never let you get to lylo again if I can help it.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I'm not sure I like either of the wagons to be honest.

But of the two that seem to be being pushed hard, JediKnight and EmpKing, I lean more towards Empking.

people's Elbow Empking

I think I've provided more content and I've been shiteful, and somethings in his posts seems just off.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Post Furc?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:09 am

Post by Baby Spice »

It's a pity Vezok opened his mouth too soon. Now we have an idea who to look for as scum.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Baby Spice spins around after delivering a clothesline and promptly receives a superkick to the jaw!

As EA said, we can now assume that the million dollar club forms a scum faction, and Vezok could have been on the lookout for those wrestlers.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

People's Elbow Jediknight

unvote

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Rockbottom JediKnight

Unvote

Was flicking through some iso's, dropped back to the all people view and low and behold, #50 again at the top of the page.

and it still a scumtastic comment.

Float over DDT Chesskid

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Kise,
quoting
your extra words wont help, because he'll snip that too.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Actually KK, EA pushed it to the vig power.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Baby Spice »

What is all this speculation crap.

Gman says he targeted Furc.
Furc is aparently hinting/crumbing being a hider.
Furc claims no-one targeted him because there has been a history of fluff showing blocked attacks and Furc didn't receive such a message, which doesn't surprise me if Furc couldn't be found.

It makes sense. (Or they are both scum and someone primed them on a fake claim)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Hey Sotty.

For the moment I'm believing Gman's claim, but don't think he's cert town.
Furc on the other hand is someone I never really can read so I don't bother. I just pencil him in for automatic removal at some stage.

I think we should be looking elsewhere.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Wrong end of the stick Nero, I think Chess just confirmed himself as scum :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

It's easy DDD.

NC named five people.

Chess said that one of them was scum and four were town. Not "he thought" or "he believed". That they are.

There is only one way for Chess to know that and that is if he is scum. Same as for his comments in #50 where he knew that VPB was town.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:06 am

Post by Baby Spice »

VPB iso #262:

Dammit you make sense about Gman's claim and non-delivery. But I can't help thinking that we are being conned. That the scum have presented us with a situation where our action as a town is being forced.

I also strongly suspect a linkage between Lowell and EA from recent posts. Have to go reread those two.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

jediknight wrote: Bear hug could be andre the giant off the top of my head.

It could also be Hercules who's contract was owned by Ted Dibiase at one stage, but again he finished with the WWE before the MDC formed.

Ken Patera who finished with the WWE in the 1980's (But did win matches using the bear hug as a submission move)

MarkHenry, who started wrestling in the late 1990's

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

No Chess, I think AV is trying to force something.

AV, Hercules makes more sense as by the timeframe this appears to be set in, Andre was dead.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Wish Vezok was still around to check Chess. Andre is the only name so far that wasn't around during or after the MDC, and the only one who is dead.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

KK, it's a difference from every other confirmed wrestler we know of, and differences get explored otherwise we get fake claims slipped past us.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I was hoping the "Andre is a fake claim" would start.

In case you've missed it Jediknight, I've been calling Chess scum since the regular shows started.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Baby Spice »

AV, did you mean me?

It's just that Andre as a claim is different from all the other flips we've seen, and that draws my attention.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Chess is scum for other reasons, and couldn't offer a decent theory as to why claim Andre if your going to fake claim.

Also, as a general Q, why did CK get away with only name claiming? Surely he should have been pressed to some sort of role claim?

DDT Jediknight

Unvote

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Baby Spice is sent stumbling backwards by a spinning heel kick...

Andre sold the belt to DiBiase in early 1988, Hercules' contract was sold to DiBiase in late 1988. Both were known bear huggers.

...causing her to get caught and launched with a cobra clutch suplex!

Bundy wasn't known for his hugging.

Fun but beside the point.

Chess claimed a Hugger, we have a hugging death, Chess claims not to have done it despite threatening too.
With no Vezok, wine alone says Chess has to go.

But then so does Sotty.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Support Jedi

Good Question Jedi, also where did they come from?
Dropkick Jedi

unvote

I'm going (more) sporadic until after the weekend due to personal stuff. Already PM'ed Locke.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Really bummed that giving Jedi the IC belt is going to have no effect.

Thought it was a good idea at the time.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Because giving the IC belt to JediKnight was such a scummy thing to do.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok Jedi, how many votes are you on, and how many do you want to end up on?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Running Shoulderbreaker Lowell

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

EA is kinda right there.

How would AV know who the tag champs are to check one of them?

Sounds more likely that Locke provided a fake claim and that AV came up with a fake role.

Come to think of it, he pushed pretty hard on the Andre being the hugging killer too.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Agree EA.

Lowell, then AV tommorow unless Jedi does it for us.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I can tell you that I was weirded out by that Vas death.

I'm the rock, and it wasn't me.

People's elbow Chesskid

When I got the IC belt it never said who it was from, nor whether it was randomised, and since I seriously doubt anyone would have given me any belt, I'm thinking it was randomised.

So I find Chess' claim of getting one "randomised" to be highly suspect.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

"Hey I got a random belt"

Not "Hey IS something went wrong and I got a belt", or "Hey IS did you mean to give the belt to me"

Something on those lines I would have expected. Your anpouncement makes it sound like your trying to cover something up. It's just plain suspicious. Just like other things you've said.

Just as I was realizing that the WWF MDC contained a fake undertaker, and with a Rock sig move showing up as the MDC kill, that a "fake taker" could be faking sig moves. (The bear hug then being a fake move clearing Chesskid (Damn, Irony lol))

Unvote

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Jedi, why Vas?

Happy to vote AV, but I'd like to know why Vas.

Also, EA, is it time for all your tracks yet?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:52 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Tracked him to whom EA?
Jedi, which was yours.

EA, other results from other days pls.

Lock, VLA for the weekend.
Bloodbowl tourney. (2 draws and a loss so far :( )

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Ta for the post IS.

Silly me spotted the track target after I posted. (tired from the tourney)

Aye, the F5 worries me.

What worries me is that we might have scum left, besides HHH. I can't see how we can, but I can't see how the kill flavour means we don't

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:57 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Damn, Brock lesner made the F5 famous. It sounds like Gobots targeted someone protected by DDD (Elite bodyguard?) and died for it, and then DDD got targeted himself by Furc if EA is to be believed.

IS, the hammer is yours, just need the claims and answers.

People's Elbow Furcolow

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Rock Jobber.

IS?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”