Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Gobots »

Explain why. With all respect, I think your missing the point.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I think you're missing the point. Your speculation doesn't account for any number of other possibilities. I certainly understand what you're saying and it is one scenario, but it is hardly the forgone conclusion you make it out to be. I think that's scummy.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by jediknight »

I'm well over 16. I would assume it works that way EA... The only clarification I've gotten is that I can't self vote.

I'm still thinking that disclosing the owner of the tag belts (at least) makes good town sense. Would someone tell me I'm an idiot or at least acknowledge that you read my posts occasionally? :)
And I'm spent...
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Gobots »

If jedi comes back saying he blocked you im reeeaaalllyyyy gunna vote you hard. Maybe its because we havent played together in like forever but im getting this strange vibe coming in. Gut mostly but meh.

You are right that there are many possibilities, but i think its very likely that jedi prevented a kill, given the number of known roleblockers, the number of kills, and the relationship between furcs targetability, his softclaim, and gman's (i believe truthful) claim that he targeted furc.

Jedi has already stated that he will tell us after a while, so i dont think what im askin for is that out of this world.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

tag team belts cycle every night, or?

if so then claiming it and like popcorning to a townread would make sense
unless they can be killed off?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Kise »

Waddup, yo.

@IS' 1948: Would you say you have meta of Emp as scum? Or strong meta that suggested he was not playing a town game?

I believe Furc is softclaiming hider (10 bucks says I'm right... $0 says I'm wrong). The mod wouldn't PM you if you were targeted for a vigging, depending on exactly how your role functions. If Furc is hider, I suggest hiding behind me every night... get your minds out the gutter.

@Hopp: If that's what you think. Kay then.

There's nothing else I want to go over or inquire about. Can't say I'm inspired to look into new suspects, but I probably should considering I never even payed Empking any attention. I was thinking someone like EA had a good opportunity to bus given the placement and
seemingly
forced vote.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2888416
"Not seeing Gman as scum but people should have their vote on him or the other guy." :?

Inconsiderate of these posts, your independent research of DDD-Minneapolis-123 Kid shows signs of a curious scumhunter. Of course, there's more than 1 anti-town alignment but that one post you made opening up today's phase looked good. The best way to express how I feel about you is for me to label you as...

Kise is sent staggering backwards by a knife-edged chop...
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

dat BP softclaim
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Kise »

:)

Not only that, but it makes game-specific sense
why
after seeing a MDC flip. My last post is 204 posts. Let me repost the ending before the mod snips it!

...then flung head over heels with a release German suplex!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yet…
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

CaN I hide behidn you too?
the more the merrierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Kise »

Sounds kinky. How many of you can I take at once?!?
BTW, I meant to say my last post is 200 & 4
words

Yet…
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Kise,
quoting
your extra words wont help, because he'll snip that too.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by Kise »

Aw fuc- Okay, one more time.

"Inconsiderate of these posts, your independent research of DDD-Minneapolis-123 Kid shows signs of a curious scumhunter. Of course, there's more than 1 anti-town alignment but that one post you made opening up today's phase looked good. The best way to express how I feel about you is for me to label you as non-MDC scum."

Yet…
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@sottyrulez (1907) - How was bristep123 not a likely lynch at the time of your decision?

@everyone - Why did we just push for jediknight to gain vig powers instead of doc powers? Is it just so we can confirm his claim (through flavor)?

@VasudeVa - Agreed on the sledgehammer speculation.. If there is a second scum group, then Evolution is the likely flavor we're looking for.
@Internet Stranger - You don't think kill-flavor indicates a second faction?

I concur with Post 1938. I think Empking had to claim who he passed the title onto when he did because A) bristep123 would have said so anyways and B) it works to un-town bristep123 a little bit as they were competing wagons.

Also, agreed with the tag belt passing rules. Nero Cain is currently a half-tag champ. I asked Locke if DDD was a potential tag title recipient, he said yes, but I didn't get the response until after the deadline. (I passed the tag titles about 2-3 hours before deadline)

@Furcolow - I have no idea about what breadcrumb you're talking about..

But if Furcolow is a hider, then yes. He should hide behind Kise to confirm that Kise is town.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 3.1!

GMan - 5 (Scott Brosius, Furcolow, sottyrulez, VP Baltar, Erratus Apathos)
sottyrulez - 2 (Kublai Khan, VasudeVa)
Scott Brosius - 1 (bristep123)
chesskid3 - 1 (Baby Spice)

Not voting - 12 (AurorusVox, chesskid3, Debonair Danny DiPietro, GMan, Gobots, Hoppster, Internet Stranger, jediknight, Kise, Lowell, Nero Cain, Primate)

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Nero Cain has declared V/LA.

Deadline is Monday 11th April at 12:00PM GMT. You can find a countdown to that time here.

Word counter: here
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Actually KK, EA pushed it to the vig power.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Yeah, I saw that Baby Spice.

Might be fine. We have 2 kills flavors so far.. "Put trough table" (was likely Compulsive SK SnakePlissken's kill) and "sledgehammmered".

We also know that there is a Mafia group of the Million Dollar Corporation. Now, in the wiki-members of that stable, none are really known for their use of a sledgehammer.

So... following scenarios exist:

A) SK + 2 Mafia Groups
-- This means that the MDC hasn't gotten a night-kill yet due to RB, Doc, or Kise.

B) SK + 1 Mafia Group
-- Sledgehammer can also be a generic wrestling weapon. This would mean that MDC might have the ability to choose their own kill flavor.

I've been waffling, but after thinking about it I'm leaning more towards B. Of course, that presents a bit of a problem for GMan. If there is only 1 scum group, then the likelyhood of them having 2 roleblockers is very slim. He could have gotten blocked by a pro-town RB however.

I think that jediknight should kill tonight and we should lynch either sottyrulez or GMan.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Gobots - when have I ever played with you? And I'm fine with you voting me over bad setup speculation, so keep your threats. Why is it very likely jedi prevented a kill? What insight could you possibly have about who the scum sent to kill? Unless you're scum of course because the reasons you list (number of known roleblockers? really?) make no sense.

@KK - I think confirmation plus getting him to thin the herd at this point are both very good things. There are a lot of lurkers in this game and I'd put money there is scum amongst them. As a town, we obviously can't spend all our time lynch lurkers because there is very little information in that. Vigging one of them is a win-win. Also, if we're lynching out of sottyrulez and Gman, I definitely Gman needs to go first.
YOUR AD HERE

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:51 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Powerbomb: GMan

Jedi vig Sotty?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:09 am

Post by Gobots »

I'm assuming emp RBd a kill night 1, when he was bella. I'm assuming that because I would have expected more than one kill in a large. Night 2 we had a new roleblocker (2 known roleblockers then) in JK. One roleblocker is dead, and only one kill again makes me think that JK targeted a killing role. It's the simplest explanation for why we only had 1 kill last night.

What is a hider?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:16 am

Post by sottyrulez »

@KK: Emp was more likely mainly because of rep and we made the right call. People were much more willing to comprise with his lynch. I doubt the same would have been said for Bristeps lynch.

We tried to pass our tag title to vezo. His death meant it was randomised and in Chesskid's possession.

Gobots, are you forgetting what happened to Kise?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

To address the setup speculation I’m pretty confident that we’re dealing with two scum teams and still possibly another serial killer. Every kill and claim so far has been flavor associated with the wrestler as far as we can tell; but none of the members of the MDC or the Dudleyz are known for sledgehammer use. But when I hear sledgehammer I think of one wrestler… Triple H and he easily could be part of another scum team (actually three semi-distinct possibilities). I am curious why both VV and KK decided Evolution was the likely team and not D-Generation X or if we’re getting meta, The Kliq.

Since I believe jediknight’s claim I think the town has enough potential killing roles (between Jason and Jedi) along with all the other kills that GMan’s claim was bullshit.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I dont believe that gman is scum.
If anything, I think Scotty Bro is more likely to be scum and would much prefer to drop a hammer on his wagon.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Lowell »

gut punch Gman

Here's the problem with his "I was blocked" argument. Any protown roleblocker would know better, regardless of whether they believed the claim, and any scum probably wouldn't risk "blocking" him (again, only if they believed him) in the event there was a watcher (or whatever it's called) that would see them do it. I find it too convenient that he claimed something that exonerated him when close to death, then *surprise* the effect was negated, leaving us with nothing but his word and an unprovable claim.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Let's not let IS hammer any more wagons. He clearly has a personal interest in doing so, and I don't trust him enough to potentially be powering him up.
YOUR AD HERE

Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Primate »

Who the hell is stupid enough to false claim vig early? It gets him nightkilled or if he's unk, the vig knows he's scum and at some point he's going to get lynched for lying there.

I find it infinitely more plausible that he was just roleblocked. It's not like scum blocking a vig is a dumb move for them or anything. Aside from that, in a 27 player game, a day vig, and two limited vigs is entirely plausible, especially in a game where the entire theme is based on taking out other players.

Am I missing something or are we just kneejerking becuase he was unable to confirm himself last night?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”