Mini #1081 - SitMOA Mafia (Endgame... Congrats, winners!)

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

/confirm
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrew wrote:partner.... = scum partner

what else
your spouse?
Try mason, neighbor, etc.

Vote: Andrew
for not knowing what a mason is
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

So wait... Are you telling me that some people are taking Kat seriously... And some of the votes on her weren't RVS votes?

Unvote
because we may or may not be in the RVS anymore and I don't even know about it D:
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok so I guess the RVS is over... And yet people have been making insane votes? Lolwut?

@Everyone who is or was on Kat (Especially chess since he's been on and posted since the RVS ended)- How serious is/was your vote?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

chess wrote:RVS is not over.
I'm just going to back away slowly...
gandalf wrote:VOTE: Andrew
Scummityscumscum.
This legit or RVS? If it is a fo' rlz vote then do you care to explain?
Chess wrote:Unvote
Vote: Narsis
Scum. Srs bisness
Again... can we see some explaination?

Vote: Chess
fo' rlz for not even reading the thread (or else he'd know that RVS was over), thinking the RVS was still going despite the fo' srz votes, and for lack of any explainations.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Adumbro- Read the thread pl0x. The RVS was over a while ago.

@Gandalf/Andrew-Personally, I couldn't care less about that game, lets focus on this one.

Still waiting on an answer from Chess.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chess wrote:RVS is not over. Tsk tsk.
chess wrote:We're still in RVS now
READ THE THREAD DAMNIT! These posts just made me a lot happier with my vote.
chess wrote:why me? really? did you really just do that?
Stop avoiding the question...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chess wrote:One of the two people who just rushed to his defense is likely a scumbuddy.
Except that no one rushed to his defense... You avoided a question which=scummy. kthxbai.
chess wrote:Now the rvs is over :teach:
you're kind of late there... Although I understand that no one likes admitting that they're wrong and that the RVS ened a long, long time ago.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chess wrote:This is not me admitting I'm wrong, this is me saying that the rvs is NOW over, but wasn't before.
lrn2read
That was not what I was saying. I was saying that it seemed to me you just decided to arbitarily "end the RVS" right there despite the fact that it was over a while ago and that you're STILL (Not were) having trouble admitting it.

Anyways, that doesn't matter much now since we can both agree that the RVS is over and any discussion about when it ended is basically a waste of time at this point.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Chess/Malt- Why are we still talking about the overness of the RVS? It's over. We can all agree on that. It doesn't matter when it was over anymore.
malt wrote:It's just that something really rubs me about the way you phrased your role. I've been in quite a few Mind Screw/Weird Role games where the mod is indeed a role. It's practically a rule of thumb that a mod has to be neutral or self aligned if they are playing for many reasons such as mod bias and the like. The fact that a mod would be aligned with player has me scratching my head on how that could possibly work out....
Are you actually buying this Kat obvjoke? Come on now.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Chess- At first I was telling you to read the thread and stuff because that was before you admitted the RVS was over. I started saying that we should stop talking about the RVS because you finally said that the RVS was over and everyone at that point could agree on it. Meaning there was no point about arguing about it anymore. Next time think first, then post :D

I want to hear from Adumbro moar.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chess wrote:You can't discard it when it's supposedly the reason you and Darkhorse are voting for me. You want to discard it, either move your vote or give reasons nao.
From weakest to strongest they are:

1. Your previous refusal to explain your vote
2. Your refusal to answer questions
3. Your weak and questionable reasoning for Voting/FoSing Narsis and DH

Anyways, I'm tired and beginning to rethink my chess vote as he's beginning to seem tyown in some elements but scum in others. Will reread chess's iso (And everybody elses while I'm at it) tomorrow.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chess wrote:1. I explained it immediately after Narsis responded, no?
Your initial refusal to explain it. I should have made that more clear (Even though you did answer, it doesn't erase the mark against you)
chess wrote:2. ....Show me a question I haven't answered?
The "Why choose Narsis for your reaction vote" one. Again, even though you answered doesn't erase the mark.
3. OMG MY CASE IS "WEAK" ON PAGE 7 OF DAY 1? OMG WAT SHOULD I DO? ZOMG SUICIDE IRL PL0X?
If you can't find anything good in seven pages then you're not trying hard enough.

@Adumbro- I asked you a question a while back, answer it.
Adumbro wrote:@chess and doom: Who are your top scumpicks and townpicks, and why?
Scumpicks- You (will get into it later in this post) then chess, then Andrew
Townpicks- Nice try scumz
vezo wrote:Let him live. Let's wagon a scum like malthusis.
vote matlhusis
No explaination! YAY!
Adumbro wrote:Scum:

leaning scum:
Wow! You can't even find ONE person who you think is even slightly scum! You're on a roll!

Unvote, Vote: Adumbro

1. For random voting after the RVS was over which signalled that she wasn't even reading the thread.
2. Asking for townpicks. WTF?
3. A lack of any scumhunting whatsoever (unless you count "What are your scumpicks and townpicks?")
4. for having only FUCKING SMALLISH VIBES. I mean come on... We're on page seven. You should have SOMETHING by now.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

5. For previous lurking
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Malt wrote:I took it seriously, am I absolutely retarded?
I wouldn't go that far but I would say you're pretty gullible XD
Andrew wrote:then doom, explain why u voted for me becos i dont know what 'mason' is, when it was clearly a joke vote for kat
If you read my second post (Technically third if you count my confirm post) I say that my vote was me thinking the RVS was still going on because of all the "wtf" votes
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

VP, HAR! wrote:DoomBunny( He is trying to make a case of 5 points on a person who barely posted but actualy posted good stuff)
*Looks at AD's posts*
*Notices lack of any good things*
*lolz at your mistake*
TA wrote:1. For the backtracking chesskid pointed out in post 151.
I'm going to tell you the same thing I told chess. Actually, I hate having to type things up all over again. I'm going to direct you to the post. I'll even be nice enough to give you the post number. (It's iso #10. Thanks for playing)
TA wrote:2. For having weak reasons to vote someone.
Explain.
TA wrote:3. For making mountains out of molehills to make reasons to vote someone look better than they are.
4. For using lists with lots of points on it to make it seem like they have a much better case than they actually have!
Why are these the same thing? The only one making mountains out of molehills is you sir.
Also, how the hell are bulletted lists scummy? This has got to be the most insane thing I've heard this game that they were serious about.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Adumbro wrote:Where?

Quote and link to post please.
Just realized I was thinking of something else, my bad XD
Adumbro wrote:Wait, you think asking you to take stances IS SCUMMY?

*facepalm*

Townpicks and scumpicks are important for stance analysis and useful information for town.
I DID tell you my scumpicks kthx. Townpicks don't help town all that much and are just guides telling maf who to kill.
Adumbro wrote:Reread... I explicitly put people on the wrong side of null and explained why, cause yea, nobody stands out to me as scummy enough to push further.
Slightly on the null side isn't good enough. Everyone knows at least one person who they have good scumreads on except you. Notice a problem?
Adumbro wrote:You seemed under the mistaken impression that RVS was over while most of the thread seemed to disagree, however it wasn't worth quibbling over so I didn't bother arguing with you.
chess is not most people. chess is one person. That is all.
Adumbro wrote:Asking question isn't how you scumhunt?

Then how DO you scumhunt praytell?
No, asking questions is scumhunting. JUST asking for scum/townreads isn't.
adumbro wrote:Nobody's made a large enough slip to push them further then that.
See above
Adumbro wrote:There IS a v/la thread you know, you'd do well to read it prior to accusing people of lurking.
Fair enough. I retract this point.
TA wrote:Why is not reading the thread scummy? How does not reading the thread help someone if they are scum?
It is a bs reason to vote someone, and an even more bs reason to justify your vote on someone.
I see your point. That wasn't my only reason for voting him however, again, read the thread.
TA wrote:Actually all of the last three points on my list were essentially the same, or at least in the same ballpark, and that is the point - when you write a list like you did it makes it seem you have more evidence than you do against someone, it is a way to manufacture weight behind your reasoning especially when you know the reasoning is weak.
So I could have said the exact same thing except not numbered or bulleted and it would be fine? Come on now, this is the most bullshit thing I've heard since people have tried to convince me that telling jokes are scumtells.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

TA wrote:Let me put it another way: why do you think adumbro is scum?
You're going to get the exact same answer as before whether I make it bulleted or not...
TA wrote:If you have to make a list with a bunch of minor points against him to convince yourself and everyone else, then you don't have a strong case. And pushing a weak case, by making it seem like a strong case, is scummy.
You keep saying this but you never actually explain it... I still have no idea how making a bulleted list is somehow scummy compared to saying the exact same thing unbulleted.

As an off note: HOW THE HELL IS VOTING SOMEONE FOR MAKING A BULLETED LIST A 'STRONG CASE'?

@Adumbro- I feel fine not helping scum out kthx. I'll tell you everyone eho I have at least slight scumreads on adn ou can figure out who I'm getting town/null reads on from there:

In no real order: You, chess, veko, Andrew, TA
Adumbro wrote:People being too quick to declare others scum?

While uncommon, winning games through process of elimination is a perfectly viable strategy when there are stand-out town tells, but no stand-out scum tells.
But the thing is there ARE scum tells. Somehow you seem to be failing to look for them. I'm going to request something from you: reread the thread and tell me who your top 3 scumreads are no matter how slight the reads you have on them are.
Adumbro wrote:Didn't I quote another RVS post right above one? As well as the majority of posts before that? RVS stops when it stops, you're not the arbitrator of when RVS ends.
At the time of your post plenty of people were making serious votes. How you connected serious votes to "OMG ITS STILL RVS TIME" I fail to understand (Wait a minute... Why the fuck are we still on this? We should have stopped talking about when the RVS ended a long, long time ago)

@Adumbro- How scummy do you find Gandalf? Is your vote a vote you plan on keeping or just a pressure vote to get him to talk?
Adumbro wrote:Except that isn't all I was doing,
Oh yes, asking one other question and calling out chess for being dumbtown... How could I have missed these earth shattering breakthroughs in scumhunting >.>
Adumbro wrote:but regardless asking people to take stances IS one of the most useful forms of information you can get. It's also a nice way of getting people who need to talk talking.
If I remember correctly the only person you asked who needed to talk was Kat...
Adumbro wrote:Also, I'm not quite sure what you mean, but your post was an illustration since it obviously wasn't just chesskid who thought it was still RVS.
Andrew knew roughly when the RVS ended. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

TA wrote:
when you write a list like you did
it makes it seem you have more evidence than you do against someone, it is a way to manufacture weight behind your reasoning especially when you know the reasoning is weak.
TA wrote:
For using lists with lots of points on it
to make it seem like they have a much better case than they actually have!
TA wrote:You are misrepping the fuck out of this situation. It is NOT because your list was bulleted. It's because your lists was a bunch of bs to justify your vote. You were clearly clawing desperately to anything you could to make your case seem bigger and better than it was, and the reason you felt you needed to justify it so much is because you knew it was bs because you are scum.
I'm oh so sorry for thinking that "Writing lists like you did" and "Using lists with a lot of points" means "BS reasons". I just looked back and all my reasons were valid. Care to explain how they are not?
VP (HAR!) wrote:Guys stop voting me. You will find a confirmed town Vezok at the end of the line..
What a convincing arguement! Now cut the crap and contribute something helpful.

/is THIS close to voting VP despite the fact that she will apperantly be confirmed and is named vezo and not VP
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Actually I changed my mind.

Unvote, Vote: VP
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Vezo, you're at L-3. Why did you feel the need to claim?

@Gandalf- Well thanks for defending vezo... If vezo is scum I'd think gandalf would be one of her scumpartners. Also, I refuse to give someone a free pass just because of meta.

@TA- Except you said that it made more evidence than I really do as a RESULT of a bulleted list.
TA wrote:Wait, you had to look back to check if your points were valid? I think that just proves my case.
Honestly? Did you really think I was being serious? I said I checked back to push you in the right direction. Unless you think I have a terrible, terrible memory and need to check my role PM everytime I post to check my faction then this is a crap reason.

Also, way to avoid actually having to explain how my points were invalid! Way to go!
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

chess wrote:How do you feel about RBT, then? Since the case on vezok is that he hasn't provided content, why are your votes not on RBT?
In all honesty, its pretty close between the two. RBT at least appears to make the slightest effort (although pretty poorly) while vezo just seems to be following other people and making pretty poor reasons for voting. Also, she's scrambling pretty hard right now what with the "stop voting me! I'm town" and early claims. I still want to hear a good post from either of them though.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

TA wrote:No I said you made it look like you had a better case than you actually had.
Do you see the difference? I never actually mentioned "bulleted" list anywhere. If you had made the same list without the bullets I would still be after you for it.
Alright so just lists in general are bad? What if I had just written it out in a paragraph?
TA wrote:You said "I looked back and all my reasons were valid". I interpreted it the most obvious way, i.e. that you actually did what you said rather than it being rhetoric.
Even if I did have short term memory and needed to check my post, how would that be scummy?

As a response to the rest of your post:

1. I think I mentioned somewhere that I retracted this point. It may have been related to chess however.
2. I disagree and talked about it with Adumbro, any extra arguements about it should be taken out of thread however.
3 and 5. Hence my current vote
4. It is just as hard for scum to make a case as it is for town however, it is still VERY easy to find just one person with slight vibes on. It just looks like scum trying to get a free ride and not have to do anything FMPOV
RBT wrote:Chess, you should stop, and tell me how I'm not producing "content". All you're doing right now is pushing a scummy bandwagon.
I loled.
vezok wrote:DB: Why would I claim at L-2 or anywhere else? I was online at that time and was at L-3. Close enough for me.
Its not as risky, especially since you knew you would probably have time to post again before you got lynched. For example, people could have switched over from you to RBT before you got to L-2 or L-1. If someone did lynch you before you got to claim... well they're just stupid and would have gotten lynched the next day. There's no reason to claim if you don't have to.

@Gandalf- Let vezo defend herself kthx.
Chess wrote:So you were talking to andrew, but you put your vote on me with no justification. Unless you're still trying to ride the omglulz rvs + didn't answer a question for a page omg u scumz bro wagon?
This.

Oh yeahs...
Unvote, Vote: RBT
Let's try and produce moar content kthxbai.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I don't really understand DH's vote much. To clarify; You're voting chess because he accused you of a chainsaw defense, the "omglulz RVS" and didn't answer a question? DH- clarify?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Chess- Is the reasoning behind voting narsis the same "I didn't like his reaction to my vote" thing and "Why me?" or is there any new stuff to support it?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

RBT wrote:It might just so happen that I'm watching carefully instead of just randomly spouting anything that comes to mind.
Last time I checked, you can contribute and watch carefully.
DH wrote:1. He said I was scum because I had vote for chess while he had voted narsis, claiming i was buzzsaw defending
2. He said RVS is over much later than anyone else, and said that people who pointing that out where bandwagoning
Ok, I think I get it now.

(Hey TA, another list, guess you got two scum now XD)
Adumbro wrote:That's a very different question.
TBH, I don't care. Now answer it.
Adumbro wrote:Then don't use it to pad a substanceless case to make it look like it had more substance...

Regardless, there were some serious votes, but it seemed like the majority hadn't moved out of RVS.
But most of the people who were "still in the RVS" haven't came online since people started casting serious votes. The majority of the people who have posted since then were out of the RVS.
Adumbro wrote:Hyperbole... I think you BELIEVE I'm scum, but you could definately do with a reread if you think this is even remotely legit.
Kay. I reread. Still legit.
Adumbro wrote:I suggest you reread then.
You asked Kat (who needed it), me (who was active in discussion) and chess (Who is probably the person who talks THE MOST out of everyone).
Kat wrote:Gandalf, can you tell me as to what flavor this game is based on? I thought it was just a snowbunny creation.
It's based off of magic thingy roles from D&D 3.5
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Kat- I just Google whatever I need to know. I don't use a specific site or anything :P
@Andrew- Who was your question directed to?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrew wrote:^ you , icant follow where the quotes came from
*Sigh* At the top of the quote box is something that says "<Player> wrote:" and then the quote. For example, the quote in 379 says "Katsuki wrote:" And then the quote. You should know this by now -_-
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrew wrote:dude, but from where and what context.
i can only currently find a bit of them.
i would prefer if u said post 'number' or at least explained the context.
I can safely say that unless I'm providing evidence (when I usually do put in the post #), its been one of the persons I quoted recentlys recent posts. If you're really having trouble with it just go back a page or two. You'll find it. And as Narsis said, just read the thread, you don't need to skim through everything.
Andrew wrote:your reasoning was 'it was useless'
vanilla townies are useless to thnx
so you want Chess lynched because... He claimed a useless ability? Following your logic that VTs are useless you also want every VT lynched too? What is this? (Also try to remember that he said he had a NO LYNCH ability that he said he would use whenever someone tried to lynch him. Think moar pl0x)
TA wrote:Ok, so I didn't explain myself very clearly. That is my fault. I shall try again as clearly as possible:
It has less to do with the fact that it is a list than it is a bunch of fairly weak tells. By combining the tells you made it seem like you had a solid case, as there were 5 of them, even though you didn't.
My line of reasoning is this:
- you were doing that to justify placing your vote while also trying to manipulate others in to believing your case was stronger than it was,
- town would have no reason to behave like this,
- therefore you are not town.
By "combining the tells" do you mean putting them all together or putting similar points together?

If you mean the first then what do you expect me to do? It was the first post in which I really talked about Adumbro and as a result needed to put all my points in one post (Unless you expect me to say something like "I'm voting Adumbro now but I won't provide my case all at once. I'm going to spread it out over the next couple of days")

If you mean the second one then I'll make this handy tabe for you:

Placing a RV after the RVS =/= Asking for townpicks
Placing a RV after the RVS =/= Not scumhunting
Placing a RV after the RVS =/= Smallish vibes
Placing a RV after the RVS =/= Lurking
Asking for townpicks =/= Not scumhunting
Asking for townpicks =/= Smallish vibes
Asking for townpicks =/= Lurking
Not scumhunting =/= Smallish vibes (Even someone who sits on their ass all day instead of contributing can at least choose someone to vote... Kinda like RBT)
Not scumhunting =/= Lurking (You can talk without really doing anything... Kinda like RBT)
Smallish vibes =/= Lurking

So yeah... If you did mean this then tell me which one you disagree with.

Also, you didn't answer my question towards you. Do so.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chess wrote:Do we want to PL him for being a jerk, or shall we move over to malthusis? I'm good with either. I will not lose to lurkerscum.
Lynch RBT. Totally.
Kat wrote:I promise a post is incoming tonight.

Meanwhile...

OHOHOHO, THAT'S A NICE RICH CHAINSAW COMING FROM MALTHUSIS.

What's even better, he says he has a gut feeling about me, yet votes for my suspect? I THINK NOT!

Unvote, Vote RBT
Malt acting scummy=RBT IS SCUMZORZ? Explain nao.
Andrew wrote:the dude (forgot his name) is misreping me.
You know who I think it was? It must have totally been that Doombunny person...

But you said you were voting Chess because his ability was useless... And then say VTs are useless... Excuse me for coming to the obvious conclusion.
Andrew wrote:becos gandalf said 'favour backup'
i dont even know what dungeons and dragons is , so as far as im concerned, it aint proved.
Not related to the game but I loled at the "not knowing what D&D is" part. According to the wiki though, the flavor does match up. So now that you have verification from me and Gandalf, is there anything else that makes you not agree with his claim?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrew wrote:err, so ppl pro at D and D can just make up stuff./..
You realize no one corrected me, Gandalf, or chess... Right? So unless you think everyone in town is completely retarded and can't read google anything or is scum then your logic is flawed.
Andrew wrote:are u saying thats ur ability?
i thought u said u were one shot no lynch
So you beleived that chess had a magic ability that would literally make everyone nausiated? Come on... its flavor XD
Andrew wrote:errr, HOW DOES THAT GOT TO DO WITH NO LYNCH
This is rediculous... Lets look back at the wiki page for nausiated that chess provided
D&D wiki wrote:Experiencing stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells,
or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move action per turn.
Think moar kthx
TA wrote:Ok you seem to have misunderstood me again. This time I'm blaming you.
Alright I'm done arguing with you about this trivial thing XD Regardless of the fact that "Combining the tells" does not mean "Your points are invalid" I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.
TA wrote:My PROBLEM is with the fact that I believe hardly any of them are decent tells AT ALL; that you intended to fool people in to thinking you had a decent case by putting down a lot of points, even though the points weren't valid.
I beleive I've defended myself about this. Unless you plan on supporting what you've just said you have no case here.
TA wrote:It ties in to my theory that you didn't have a strong case. I feel like if you had a strong case against someone you would be much more likely to remember it.
Please direct yourself to post 432.

this thred needs moar RBT
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrew wrote:why are you defending chesskid doom
Because I'm not? You're reasoning behind your vote is effing flawed as hell. I'm calling you out on it and fixing your mistakes.

Also, is your only reasoning behind your vote because Chess's ability is useless and because you don't beleive it? The logic behind these two things is so full of holes it's not even funny.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrew wrote:unvote vote chess
what kind of game has 2 abilites that can cause no lynchs. im willing to bet one of them is mafia. have u seen another game where zwet is a mafia vanguard and stuff - can be lynched 1 day etc etc
Andrew... Think man! fist of all, your case on chess is flimsy as hell and secondly, I for one (And most other people too I assume) am not willing to risk having a 'no lynch' day unless there's more eveidence that supports Chess is lying about is role.
andrew wrote:^ implies that you know that there is a watcher
I think this guy is just wasting our time now. Can we get a vig on him or RBT tonight (Then lynch the other. Boom. Two scum down) At this point I would be happy with either an Andrew or an RBT lynch.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chess wrote:vote rbt then
I already am.
Chess wrote:Also, Doom, in your opinion, wouldn't it be a good idea to try to vig me to see my flip?
Meh. Maybe if there's more reason to. Personally, I don't think you're scum (Mostly a null tell on you) and RBT and Andrew are much better vig targets.
chess wrote:DarkHorse or RBT.
Everyone on the RBT wagon weigh in with an opinion please.
I think I've made it clear enough already :P
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

RBT needs to claim.
Vig (day or night. It doesn't matter) goes on Andrew.
PoE last scum.
Win.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Blargh, a lot of catching up to do. I'm just going to skim through for now and give it a solid read later today.

1. RBTs claim is obvfake. On of my spellnames is the exact same (Not saying which one you dirty scumz) and it does something totally differant.
2. Even though I hate Andrew's posts so far he is screaming VT to me which is making me think he's town. Narsis is now my #2 pick.
3. Similar to what chess said: Be careful with one shots everybody! We may need them later.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I loled at Andrew asking permission to hammer XD

Anyway, I agree, its about time to hammer. Personally, I don't feel like waiting around for RBT especially when its highly likely that she'll say anything really helpful, especially if she's scum.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Aw shit... Gandalfs a lyncher isn't he? And we just let him win.

Fuck.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrew wrote:... chess said he was gonna vig whoever hamemred
And the winner of the "Most Gullible Player" award goes to... Andrew XD
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

DH wrote:Because you would get lynched?
If he was a lyncher and his target was RBT there would be no point to lynch him since he already won. Lets think moar kthx.

Also no one waste vig shots and lynches on Andrew. He's clearly dumbtown.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Vote: Narsis
Same reasons as stated by a lot of the town yesterday.

Also
I will be V/LA on Thursday
for obvious reasons. I'll still be here tomorrow and Friday however.

Also, I was roleblocked as well. It should be obvious that there's a mass roleblocker among us.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Narsis wrote:except i'm town?
Damn... That had to be the most convincing defence I've ever seen...

Also, I too want to know how yout know DH isn't a VT now as long as it doesn't reveal anything that should be revealed (i.e. roles)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

chess wrote:btw abilities that people tried to use last night may have been lost, which was why I tried to caution people against using their vig shots.
I was told the roleblock didn't affect my abilities. I think that goes for everyone else as well. (Except for maybe vezok)
vezok wrote:I lost all of my abilities. NOOOOOO.
Please tell me you're kidding.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

narsis wrote:hi. this is the town in your scumlist speaking.
Cool story bro. Now... Feel like giving an actual defence?
Narsis wrote:scum hunt how? there has been next to no scum hunting by anyone this game. a bunch of players are lurking or V/LA, and almost all the discussion has been about who has what power roles and waiting for the night to come along so people can use them. hence the similarity to a follow the cop game...
"ROFL! Just because no one else is scumhunting (Which is something i'm going to tell the town despite the fact that enough people are scumhunting) means I don't have to do anything either! Now I can try and get a free ride! YAY!"
Chess wrote:Everyone voting Narsis or DH needs to explain why they picked one and not the other, btw.
Narsis has been continually more scummy throughout the game than DH IMO especially with his recent posts. narsis has done little to no scumhunting and just seems to be trying for a free ride, especially recently. Narsis also seems to be scrambling now since more people are voting/FoSing him.
Andrew wrote:in other notes, how am i lurking,not providing content?
What is this I don't even...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

gandalf wrote:I'm too lazy to look at a vote count, but I believe that Narsis is the bigger wagon?
Correct.

Also, as TA said, whoever we don't kill today gets vigged.
TA wrote:I've come to the conclusion that vig narsis, vote dh is the best play for today.
How'd you come up with that? Why not the other way around?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

L-5 claim made me lol.

@Andrew- Honestly, how many games have you played on here?

For now though I'm willing to beleive DH because of how easy it would be to confirm him.

@DH- pl0x cast any ability other than baleful polymorph on someone pro-town (You don't count) or baleful polymorph on whoever you think is scumz.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrew wrote:btw, all your actions, will the person know that they are affected? did you use any last night? it is easy to confirm, but is it town abilities.
Seriously now, lets think before posting. I'm not even going to tell you why this is crap posting because if you would think about it a bit more (no offence) you'd understand why XD I'll give you a hint: MASS ROLEBLOCK

Also, as an edit to my last post:

@DH- Either do one of two things. 1. Cast Eagles Splendor or Haste on someone you think is protown other than yourself (Bears Endurance is pretty fucking pointless) or 2. Cast Baleful Polymorph on someone you think is anti-town.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrew wrote:@doom i was creating a trap for him.
Is this honestly the best you can do in terms of scumhunting? If so then you're not trying hard enough.

@Malt- Same goes for you.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

DH wrote:I wonder if anyone is convinced by andrew's argument....
I'm not :D It is a VERY very poor case and if its honestly the best that Andrew can come up with, he needs to try harder.

Also, I would like to change my request to DH again regarding abilities (This is the last time I swear):

Cast Eagles Splendor or Haste on someone you think is pro town other than you. Don't cast Bears Endurance as it is worthless and don't cast Baleful Polymorph as I could see it as a scum ability.
TA wrote:Yeah, so basically he is scum. But mainly because he used a list.
You're just doing this to spite me, aren't you XD
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Narsis wrote:wonder what that says about the wagon...
This is the best we get from you? Moar defence and scumhunting pl0x.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Malt- Care to say anything else? You're still not scumhunting whch bothers me (And no, voting Adumbro for "reasons stated previously" isn't scumhunting). What do you think of players other than Adumbro? Who do you think is most scummy other than Adumbro and why?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

EBWOP: Go read what doombunny's question was, and then apply my post of what malthusis said.
Isn't it ironic that Kat is voting for Malt because he isn't scumhunting, when she isn't scumhunting much either?
Kat wrote:Solution:
1. Lynch malthusis
2. Shoot all scummy players
3. Profit.
You want to be shot? Odd.

Me thinks scum are Narsis/Malt/Kat/Andrew with one of them as 3rd party.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Kat wrote:Doombunny, are you scum again this time?
Darn, you caught me with your 1337 scumhunting skillz.
Kat wrote:You're trying awfully hard to tie me to malt. Is this to help mislynch tomorrow?
I never said you were tied to malt, I called you scum and called you out for a lack of scumhunting. Your early scrambling amuses me.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Gusy, this should have been obvious. I was being sarcastic and mocking Kat for her lack of scumhunting. Narsis: Got any legit reasons or are you just fucking around?
andrew wrote:errrr. which scum would claim a role that is not in an open game.
he obs forgot
Huh?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

If Gandalf is vigging Narsis I'll
Unvote, Vote:Malt

L-2 I beleive not counting Gandalf
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Post 811 says otherwise. Nice try though.

I'd rather wait for Adumbro to be replaced and see what he/she has to say than just kill someone we have little information on.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

chess wrote:One week from the time someone actually replaces in should be fine.
This^

Anyway, people are right. I should have posted a case on Malt XD

Malt lurks at points and when he does post he just seems to be creating noise than scumhunting or doing anything constructive. A good post of note is also 34 where the only person he has a real case on is Adumbro, his only other scumread is because of gut. As we get further into the game he makes more fluffy posts compared to constructive posts that help town. In post 48 he votes adumbro again for the same reasons as he did in D1, nothing new to support it or anything which just looks like maf trying to pull an easy and lazy mislynch. In post 51 he just throws out Kat's arguement and calls it crap without really defending himself. In 58 he then seems to be trying for town points by saying "I'm not bandwagoning! I'm doing my own thing!" he never really does try to defend himself against Kat, just calls it a poor case (And while I agree, it's still not a good defense)

Anywayz, Malt needs to claim.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Not nessecarily. Despite the fact that unless Gandalf is omgwtfbbq lying to us, you could... I dunno... start scumhunting? You're not dead yet you know.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

My post only applies on the off-chance that Narsis is town btw. If not then keep doing what you're doing :D
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

NARSIS YOU'D BETTER SHARE WITH ME!!!

On topic: I don't know almost anything about D&D so might sound pretty fucking n00bish but whats wrong with malts shield claim?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Gandalf wrote:Nothing, other than the fact that if I knew nothing about D&D and was making a fakeclaim for doc, it's almost certainly what I'd use.
So Malts faking it because its obvious? Huh?
Malt wrote:Trip Post Edit: Just noting this to add on to me "Katsuki and Adumbro are scumbuddies" theory......
Why is this the first I have heard of this theory? Care to expand on it?
Narsis wrote:most people wouldn't really care about my list of scum/town anyway even after i flip town.
If you flip town and provide good reasoning for your scum/town list then yes, we do care. If you flip scum then I don't care no matter what.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

What does this:
Chess wrote:You joined the "zomg rbt claim is fake" wagon, you have no right to say this, and it is very scummy.
Have to do with this:
Chess wrote:One of Adumbro/Katsuki is scum.
Also, is it just me or is it odd that Adumbro NEVER placed a vote on someone other than an RVS vote and a pressure vote? I also find it odd that Adumbro STILL hasn't posted even an case on someone? Adumbro- Moar good posts nao.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Adumbro wrote:Because I haven't been around?
So? You've still been here both days and have had PLENTY of time to formulate an FoS in your last posts since you've come back. You have no excuse for not being able to scumhunt.
Kat wrote:@Doombunny: Why I said your associating my lack of scumhunting with malthusis' was BS, was because I was V/LA for a lot of days, not to mention RL is getting in the way (aka, final examinations).
See above. If you can post, you can scumhunt. You've been posting and not scumhunting. Nice try.

Also, can you tell me why you think I'm scum? If your only reason is because I'm "connecting you to Malt" thats weak alone not to mention the fact that I've pretty much showed that you that its a pretty fucking big stretch.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

NO MOAR TALK ABOUT DEATH ANTI MILLARS!!! It is pointless and just distracting town.

@Narsis- Can we see a scumlist from you pl0x? Even if no one cares about it (And I know I do at least, if you flip town) it only takes a second of your time.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chess wrote:Katsuki townread is completely gone. Adumbro moves to scumread.
Narsis is TP, Malthusis moves to null leaning scum.
Doombunny loses his townread.
Andrew gains a townread.
Reasonless statements. Kewl.

@Kat- I made a request a few posts ago. Feel like doing it?
chess wrote:Antitown is a towntell.
-_-
Chess wrote:Except for the part where he's town, yes.
I'm with Kat on this one. Don't just say Andrew is town unless you feel like backing it up. Newbie games don't count either unless he stays that way in other games. If so then I want links to games where he was scum and ones where he was town.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Kat, I don't like repeating myself. Please read my iso post #62 and respond to it. This is the third time I've asked you.

Also, I would like to know why you haven't answered it yet.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Kat wrote:You guys have severe reading problems... read my posts.
Just read them. What are you trying to show here?

@Andrew- By V/LA do you mean you'll be gone or just have limited access?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Malt wrote:Everyone state your top two lynch candidates, and reasons why they should be lynched if you haven't stated them.
1. Adumbro (hence my vote)
2. Malt

I have stated reasoning for both already.
chess wrote:Not going to cry if Andrew/Malthusis/Dark Horse/Katsuki die either.
What happened to your "Andrew is town" theory.
Adumbro wrote:I'm still here, working on finishing getting caught up, since some people have shown a willingness to attempt to manipulate me while that status and I don't appreciate being manipulated, so I'm gonna avoid posting substance anymore till I'm finished. I'll remind you all that I do have a standing V/LA and I'll add that I'm in the middle of finals right now.
Manipulation=Voting and not liking that you haven't posted ANY scumreads or ANY serious votes as of date? Lawl.

I still don't care if you're in V/LA, I've seen your posts and there is no excuse for you not to have scumhunted at all.
spyre wrote:1.) What are the claims, in total, as of now - I've been hearing delicious rumors of TWO vig shots available? Hell yes.
Off the top of my head:

Chess- 1 shot mass roleblock (used), 1 shot force no lynch, probable unclaimed powers
You- You know what you are
Malt- Doc (unlimited), is told if people targeted him that night (unlimited), roleblock (two-shot)
Gandalf- 1 shot dayvig that is delayed until the lynch scene (is being used on Andrew today), probable unclaimed powers
vezo- one shot governer, probable unclaimed powers

And I think thats all of them (not counting RBT)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

OH SHI-

I forgot to vote Adumbro. Silly me.

Unvote, Vote: Adumbro

Claim time.
Kat wrote:I did feel that you tried very hard to tie me to malt.
You have still not rebutted my arguement...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrew wrote:you cant shoot me.
We can and we probably are unless Gandalf changes his mind (Personally I'd rather see Narsis or Kat shot and then lynch Andrew later but oh well)

@Kat- iso 62. You told me I was connecting you to Malt because I said you and malt weren't scumhunting (How does this even connect you in the first place?) and used being V/LA as an excuse. I then stated that you've had the time to scumhunt since you've had the time to post. If you want to keep your arguement you can't just ignore what I've been saying.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I just kinda thought of my role as a weak commuter with a one shot doc XD (I was so close to casting mirror image N2 as well...Bah) since the other abilities just seemed like mindscrew or unhelpful

Was there any point to invisibility though? An ability that just gives me a post restriction doesn't seem too helpful...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Also, Andrew was so scummy endgame it hurt and I was beginning to wonder why you didn't ask Thad to kill him instead... I would have been convinsed that Gandalf was town though XD

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”