kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:38 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Vote: Fate.
Murderer or Cult. Its win-win either way.

Might as well do the noise claims. Heard noise here.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

If we are claiming noises, claiming wards is necessary as well, to see which players have heard noises due to ward. Otherwise the benefit of seeing who needs to be protected is moot.

Furcolow is in no way confirmed town. How is anything he said not fakeclaimable by cult, or what action/mechanic confirms him?
Unvote; Vote: Furcolow
for trying to confirm himself so eagerly, without proper basis.

I did not ward.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Benmage, if you really stalked Fate, then which insanity did you take?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote: i am fucking confirmed
do you read?
honestly
do you fucking read?
Hi, explain how you are confirmed in anyway...the use of "fucking" doesn't prove anything.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ward can only rb Stalk, Craft Fetish, and Pass Fetish if I recall correctly. (I think you can ward a dead person too :o )
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:52 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Why are we deciding grave robbers already? That decision should remain until we have a list of possible murderers/cultist we want to shut down, and we have bodies to rob in the first place.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:17 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

1)No
2)No
3)Agreed, that's how you play mafia.
Q)No. Uncessary insanities, greater chance of murderers getting by.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:33 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Furcolow: Why would you suggest something you are against?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:38 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Funny thing, your slot suggested the same thing SA2. It won't be implemented in this game for the same reason it was opposed in the last game. Updating xvart's chart.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:48 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

rewq wrote:About the question, I say no. It will give murderers a better chance of hiding, will increase the chance of chaos, and there would be a higher chance of hitting town than scum. I am all for mass warding and rezing though. If ward stops craft fetish, and the scum only have X fetishes tonight, they could not craft any new ones due to the wards, effectively removing the scums night kill. Also, if we ward in circles, as in A wards B, B wards C, C wards A, we can tell who is doing something at night besides warding if the person they are supposed to be warding is killed. This should eliminate the scums night kill. The only flaw with this plan is that we would not have grave robbers, so we would not know the faction of people being killed.
The flaw with a mass ward circle is in the fact that a ward on a player warding cancels that players ward.

@Furcolow, if you are suggesting something, just say it outright.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:53 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

No I meant in regards to the coincidence comment. It implies that there was reasoning for doing the same thing as your predecessor.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

The list of possible actions that night were in your Role PM. You are saying that you passed in your action before you received your Role PM?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Hito: I feel like Hallucination and Mutilation of the insanities on your list are a case by case basis, but if you are reaching enough insanities to justify why you have 5,6+, somethings wrong there anyway. So sensible enough.

I would add Paranoid as a lower-end on that, considering its detriment to voting abilities.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

People Who Heard Noises:

El Goosuki (warded)
Fate (stalked)
hitogoroshi
kunkstar7
Lost Butterfly
MagnaofIllusion
ReaperCharlie (warded)
rewq455
Seacore
VP Baltar
Wickedestjr
xvart

People in Danger:

Fate (Stalk)
hitogoroshi
kunkstar7
Lost Butterfly
MangaofIllusion
rewq455
Seacore
VP Baltar
Wickedestjr
xvart

@xvart, you claimed a ward, which player did you ward? Same to Baby Spice. Withholding the player nullifies the benefit of doing the noise/ward claims imo.

Furcolow is scum until Percy either answers MoI's question fixing Furcolow's inconsistency or proves Furcolow as lying scum. If Percy doesn't answer the question Furcolow still needs to be lynched for the inconsistency.

Hito is town for everything so far.

Andrius's comment about possibly taking Suicidal yet agreeing with the forbidden list is contradictory. Doesn't make sense from a scum standpoint though.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:38 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2588540#p2588540]Post 447[/url] wrote: @kunkstar7 - why do you feel Furc doesn't understand the game? He played a good majority of the last game and technically could have won the game for town there. I think he has a well enough grasp on the mechanics even if he is misguided at times.
A player that states they know the game, yet turns around and then follows that up with, "oh I didn't read my role pm fully because it wasn't important" doesn't imply a strong handle on the game.

@ReaperCharlie: Have you progresses your read/case on Seacore past post #254? That's the first mention of Seacore within your posts and the last substantial time you mention him with the exception of "Vote seacore obvscum". If #254 is all there is to it I don't see a solid reason for the seacore wagon.
Hitogoroshi wrote:I go to the super ice cream fun store. Twenty seven flavors of ice cream! Yum. I decide that I want the Double Chocolate Hyperbanana ice cream - it's my favorite - and I tell the ice cream man at the counter such. However, woe is me, that is not actually a flavor of ice cream at the store! They used to have it, but they decided to add in some SuperStrawberry and you can't get the regular stuff anymore. So technically I've ordered nonexistant ice cream. But guess what? There is NO other ice cream in the store with EITHER Double Chococlate OR Hyperbanana. Double Chocolate Hyperbanana did used to be a flavor, too. So it's a technical error, because I should have looked at the menu and ordered Double Chocolate Hyperbanana SuperStrawberry, but there's no ambiguity, is there?
Using the same situation, would you not expect the ice cream man to clarify with the customer whether they still wanted the ice cream now that it included SuperStrawberry? This is the same concept as the lack of Percy's clarification regarding the name switch.

I'm liking Fate's idea regarding the the commune.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:06 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Where's Kunkstar?
Sleeping / travelling.....not sure what your point in asking where I am when you don't say anything for me to respond to.
Wicked wrote:I don't really see the problem with Benmage trying to kill Fate tonight and Fate getting protected. It confirms Benmage and the insanities don't cause too much of a problem, because we can just have him grave rob. In SA II there was a way to make sure that a player actually cooperated and grave robbed when they were supposed to. Is there something preventing that plan from working here?... because otherwise I don't see the harm in having Benmage become a grave robber after confirming him.
As far as I know, graverobbing as a roleblock is still possible, and something that should be put to use to deal with murderers.

Fate isn't scum in my view. So there is no reason to kill him. No reason to waste Occult books on benmage because its pretty apparent that benmage stalked, I see no scum advantage to why someone would throw themselves under the bus by openly admitting a stalk. xvart in Post #627 brings up a good idea, the Commune should go to Furcolow to clear him up further.

Hito's ISO #17 makes sense to me, no point in pushing that point further.
Unvote: Furcolow.

AurorusVox wrote:Wtf is this aversion to insanities?! You can pick something like "Twitchy" and it's FINE if we know the reason for it.
I don't like this. Insanities should be discouraged highly, as most insanity gaining actions are not pro-Investigator. Opening the gates for insanities, as long as they are supposedly explained, allows too much room for cult/murderer actions under the guise of supposed actions.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:38 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

The first flaw you mentioned was in fact the benefit for communing Furcolow, to clear him from having stalked with an actual result.
The second flaw assumes you are looking for a cultist, when its more likely that Furcolow would be possible murderer, the only thing that we are trying to clear up. Furcolow is a wildcard currently, and the assurance will let town move on past him without worrying about him. His situation is much more important to clear up in my perspective than Fate/benmage. To be honest I don't trust him to have not gone murderer.

Benmage should be just read for his play, as hito has suggested. With his claimed stalk its obvious that he is more likely currently an investigator, we just need to keep an eye that he doesn't turn murderer, which can be accomplished by having him graverobbing.

Your plan of having Fate killed and resuscitated results in double the insanities and the waste of a rez kit to check something that should be obvious anyway. I don't think Fate should be killed, he isn't playing scum, whats the point of giving both players an extra insanity and the use of someone's rez kit when you can see that the motivation for benmage's claiming of stalk makes him investigator-ish, so both players are likely town?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:48 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Wickedestjr wrote: Why do you want Fate to use commune on Furcolow if you no longer find him voteworthy?
Kunkstar7 wrote:Furcolow is a wildcard currently, and the assurance will let town move on past him without worrying about him. His situation is much more important to clear up in my perspective than Fate/benmage. To be honest I don't trust him to have not gone murderer.
He is likely Investigator, but could possibly be turning murderer. A commune on him will clear that up, rather than lynching an Investigator because of the possibility of becoming murderer.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

AurorusVox wrote:- He did not claim to have stalked Fate UNTIL Furc said that anyone who stalked would be clear. Importantly, he did not realise that he would be forced to prove that he stalked
- He still tried to lynch Fate and fought against the idea of shooting Fate; probably because he never stalked in the first place
- Only after a number of people pointed out that this was BAD did he assent to shooting Fate.
Points conceded.

Does your plan involve Fate using his commune, or just surviving the shot?

@Hito regarding the graverob roleblock, it consists of having a player waste both night actions on robbing seperate graves. This double graverob was a crucial component to shutting down murderers in SA2 (I know, I had to do it a couple times). Graverobbing should be left to players that are considered likely murderer, and having someone with Necrophilia reduces the effectiveness of that roleblock. The only thing crucial this game is to make sure that graves are robbed by two players apiece.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:27 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Plum wrote:Also two people claimed to have Warded the same person. Guess what this could mean?
Rules wrote:Your action will fail if someone targets you with Ward, and you will not be notified of the failure.
Unfortunately it proves nothing as it only fails if situations goes like:
Player A wards Player B.
Player B wards Player C.
Player B Fails ward.

Both are successful if:
Player A and B ward Player C.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:54 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:You berated me for talking about graverobbing earlier (or was that rewq? I think it was you!), and now you talk about it? I am not really for this hypocrisy, but that is not why I'm quoting this...
My intention was that we should not be deciding graverobbers till tomorrow, as we do not know how many deaths we are dealing with, and what is the optimal graverobbing strategy to go with until then.

I am confused by the concept of having town-players rob. I believe it to be to get "accurate" results of the occurrence of graverobbing, but not entirely convinced about that. In any case, with one town and one suspect it can still shut down at least one possible suspect. Each grave, if it is to be robbed, should be robbed by exactly two players, no exceptions. Even if its one town and one suspect. This is to provide the added bonus information of getting equipment or not, and to prevent Cult from gaining Corpse Dust.

I was going to put forth the idea that today's lynch should not be graverobbed to amass extra bodies for tomorrow night, but I am going to shoot that down personally as I believe the information from the flip is crucial to continuing discussion.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Seacore wrote:On top of this, you want to not tell us what your insanity is? That is definitely unacceptable. You will openly declare which one it is, so we can track it.
This.

@Furpants: Nothing I recall strikes me as suspicious off the top of my head, but just getting out of under my load of homework, so will reread Plum. Is there any specific reason why Plum?
Have to actually read the last ~10 pages to catch up on what I'm missing.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

I'm not sure what definition of Sadism you are even using there.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furpants_Tom wrote:Because you and she haven't interacted at all, as far as I can see. Furthermore, you're relatively quiet, and she consistently makes peoples' "pro-town" lists - both of which I consider interesting characteristics.
I would say Plum is probably town, she is keeping up, contributing content, her votes are consistent with her words.
What about her making pro-town lists is interesting to you? I would hold that hito makes most pro-town lists, is that interesting in the same manner?

@nopoint: What are you getting at with:
nopointinactingup ISO#0 wrote:And notice as soon as Magna left the wagon a whole bunch of other people jumped off despite their former insistence.
Are you implying Magna is scummy for "leading" the unhopping, or what? It looks like an unnecessary distinction to me.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

hitogoroshi wrote:Also, how the FUCK did no one mention Paranoid for my forbidden insanities list. I just thought of it and that shit is terrible.
kunkstar7 [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2588257#p2588257]Post #348[/url] wrote:I would add Paranoid as a lower-end on that, considering its detriment to voting abilities.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

The townies:
Hito, Fate, benmage, Plum, wicked

Meh:
Baby Spice: For the comments about Paranoid and Sadism. I don't see how you could find out voting insanities on day one, it seems like an unnecessary distraction.
Bowser, manho: For nothing from their slots.

Scum:
nopointinactingup: His point about Magna doesn't sit with me.
El Goosuki, the blatant following of RC's "consipracy theory", as "proof" is crazy.
RC wrote:cool story bro.

vote: xvart
Man, this right here is enough to
Vote:RC.

Xvart made a legitimate response to your conspiracist theory and you just dismiss it??
xvart wrote:No, we want his grave to be robbed.
@xvart: Why did you make this edit to the original quote?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:31 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

CD2
Username: Kunkstar7

Did you Hear Noise?
Yes.
Did you Ward? If so, who?
No.
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?
None.
List all of the insanities you currently have:
None.
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
Did not successfully rescucitate.
Were you murdered?
No
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? (Note that these are both poor N1 choices.)
Neither.
Twitch?
No.

The hell benmage, more insanities??? This is unacceptable. Claim your target NOW. If you are backtracking on your Suicidal insanity of N0 then you sill have discrepancies.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:15 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Hito: Is Furcolow intended to rob RC's grave by himself?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Never mind, has to be if he is getting the rez kit.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:nothing is certain
Furcolow wrote:we don't need to flip LB, he is cult, what the fuck?
@Furcolow not everyone heard noise. lern2read.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Personally I support the benmage double graverob. He is more than likely an investigator, and obviously likes taking unnecessary insanities so it'll prevent cult from the corpse dust.

From VP's list I would substitute out Wraith and place benmage in his slots.

If he agrees with that AND claims his target we can leave him alive for now. @BENMAGE if you have nothing to hide you have no reason to hide your target.

Simply put, AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME MURDERS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE VIGKILLS. THEY ARE MEANT FOR MURDERERS. ANYTHING BUT THAT IS DELUDING YOURSELF.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Furcolow, cult can only give out as many fetishes as they possess. This game began with 7 cultists. That means barring other actions N0, they could make 14 fetishes without taking any insanities. That also means that they could only have passed a maximum of 14 fetishes to people. If they ALL opted for crafting 3 fetishes N0, then they would be able to pass fetishes to every player in the game. And somehow I doubt that.

Dispatch: Fate
Dispatch: ReaperCharlie

Previewedit; @Furcolow, like they are going to claim it...
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@ xvart, Seacore claimed an Twitchy Insanity from getting passed a fetish in #1814.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

People who have noises explained (in no particular order, just off the top of my head/correlated with xvart's chart):

xvart (Investigated by El Goosuki)
El Goosuki (Warded by xvart)
kunkstar7 (Targeted by furpants_tom)
benmage (Warded by Andrius)
Andrius (passed fetish)
Wraith (passed fetish)
Seacore (passed fetish)
Triglav (warded by Seacore)
Trilobite (warded by Hito)

20 players heard noise.
9 players have explainable noises.
1 player has not yet claimed.

@Wraith, I believe this sums my benmage thoughts up:
Kunkstar7 wrote:The hell benmage, more insanities??? This is unacceptable. Claim your target NOW.
Kunkstar7 wrote:Personally I support the benmage double graverob. He is more than likely an investigator, and obviously likes taking unnecessary insanities so it'll prevent cult from the corpse dust.

From VP's list I would substitute out Wraith and place benmage in his slots.

If he agrees with that AND claims his target we can leave him alive for now. @BENMAGE if you have nothing to hide you have no reason to hide your target.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

MoI wrote:Does anyone else find it odd that El Goo, whose input into the game has been less than stellar, has been warded on successive nights?
Not really, considering xvart's explanation for his warding of El Goosuki N1. I was considering the same idea actually, but decided to play normally.
VP Baltar wrote:@ben - stop posting, seriously. you either do what I'm saying today or you get lynched. I'm trying to help save you from a lynch, but you're not giving me much ground to stand on when you proclaim you're doing as you please. You either rob two graves tonight or you've got to go. You gave up your free will in this game by making two stupid night choices in a row.
QFT.

Benmage is not the lynch today (CONSIDERING HE CLAIMS HIS TARGET), if he fails to graverob as ordered he is declaring himself against the town and will be lynched immediately come Day 3. Until then lets focus on other people.

@VasudeVa, why did you Undispatch Fate?
Also, why is it bad to claim insanities? Everything should be held accountable, letting things slip under the radar makes it way too easy for cult/murderers to hide.
Upon reading MoI I found a response to a comment you made towards him:
VasudeVa wrote:That's exactly it though..He's perfectly scummy, in the sense that it's difficult to find dirt on him outside of that. That's probably all the dirt you'll get out of him at this stage. Scummy, yes. But it's not D1 scummy, it's endgame lynch scummy because he's been playing good with it.
This is an entirely confusing statement, and it doesn't sit well with me (I read it in context and it still didn't look acceptable). How do you discover someone is scummy if they aren't being scummy? What exactly constitutes your case on MoI? I found a lot of mention of him being bullying, yet then you diverge and say he is being passive-aggressive as a scumtell.

On another note:
Vote: El Goosuki
, I can get in on this right now. Seriously nothing from this slot at all, plus a pointless action even AFTER they read AND commented on hito's guide.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Mod: V/LA for the next two days.

Will catch up / respond when I return.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:10 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VasudeVa wrote:Kunkstar defended your scummy little arse claiming that he understood the case in context. However, his defense was not indicative of someone who understood the case in context.
Kunkstar7 wrote:This is an entirely confusing
statement
, and it doesn't sit well with me (
I read
it
in context
and it still didn't look acceptable)
Bold and italics for emphasis. Unless you are saying that that single statement is your entire case on MoI (which you have stated is not true), then you have misrepresented the section as a whole. I specifically stated that I read the
statement
in context and it didn't make sense. I never claimed to understand the case, actually I stated otherwise and asked for clarification on the case:
Kunkstar7 wrote:What exactly constitutes your case on MoI? I found a lot of mention of him being bullying, yet then you diverge and say he is being passive-aggressive as a scumtell.
I am looking for your intention and motives in attacking MoI, along with reasoning. When I read a lot of "VOTE MOI KTHX" style posting it serves no purpose and doesn't express to me why you want MoI lynched. You are not furthering your case. When I went back to read the situation between your two I noted that a lot of your recent posting was as such, and couldn't surmise your case on MoI. I did not understand your attack on MoI (Here your statement that I didn't understand the case applies, with the exception that I never claimed to understand it.).

In Response to Wicked:

1. He has completely flown under the radar.
Chalk it up to playstyle, game speed, whatever, I can't really provide a response to this.
2. He tunneled on Furcolow for a large portion of the game and didn't change his vote until page 51.
I'll say that I wasn't particularly thrilled to go into this game again with Furcolow. I'll admit that I let my emotions rule my judgement towards Furcolow and I felt his mess of a N0 claim was a manifestation of his murderous intent.
3. Prior to switching his vote to ReaperCharlie, kunkstar gave no scumreads apart from Furcolow. The rest of his posting had consisted of town reads and theory posting. He has avoided taking stances.
How have I explicitly avoided taking stances? Or is it merely a lack of mention of stances? Yes, I'll admit that I do have a lot of theory posting, but that's what I enjoy about Stars Aligned.

4. All of his votes have been opportunistic. The vote for Furcolow was when the spotlight was on him. The vote for ReaperCharlie was after 8 players had already voted him. His reason for voting RC was very weak. It looked like he was trying to jump on the bandwagon using his own reasons. Then, there was the vote for El Goosuki today which was the third vote on the bandwagon. Considering the sizes of the other bandwagons, this vote does look opportunistic as well.
My vote on Furcolow goes along with the previous point, not sure how it was opportunistic when Furcolow was playing horribly scummy and Percy's final clarification wasn't given to end the matter. Several players even voted Furcolow after myself, are they not opportunistic as well? Considering the lynch threshold I would argue against the opportunitistic claim of the El Goosuki vote, a third vote hardly constitutes a wagon. In any case El Goosuki has continued to display the issues that made me vote for them in the first place.

5. He doesn't give too many reads, but even some of the ones he has given have been bad:
My D1 scumreads weren't strong, but fairly confident in townreads though. Most of its gut D1 for me. El Goosuki has continued to flounder and doesn't provide any input of their own, point in case - MoI vote.

By the way, back from V/LA.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:53 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VasudeVa wrote:Intentions and motives: I read MoI as scum that needs to be lynched for the Town victory. That should be pretty obvious, and this question is both silly AND scummy.
This was not a question, it was a statement of why I was questioning and asking for your case on MoI when I didn't understand it.

Regarding the second point, I find it difficult to believe that you wouldn't have anything to add from MoI's play today, especially since he is responding to you. I more or less dislike the Fatestyle of "LYNCH {{PLAYER}} KTHX" that I mention and players using that lose me.
Furpants_Tom wrote:except that players who are cautious and theory-heavy usually try and bracket their weak gut-reads with some kind of fact-based security blanket, which he doesn't.
Not sure what you mean by fact-based security blanket, so can't really respond to this point.
Trilobite wrote:Do you have any thoughts or opinions on Magna
I'm going to address this sort of in response to VV's case on MoI and how I'm reading MoI:
VasudeVa wrote:
1)
Furc's attacks on MoI are staged,
2)
MoI is only interested in defending himself & MoI is a poisonous malicious presence in the community.
3)
You didn't even understand the case, you picked apart a questionable quote and are looking for an angle to defend MoI.
1) Doesn't make sense unless reversed. If we reverse it then I totally understand his position on Furcolow that he goes on about in his most recent post and don't fault him for it, if Furcolow had not been essentially confirmed as investigator. Considering the incident at the end of SAII had Furcolow not been essentially confirmed I would be all for a lynch of Furcolow for his play
this
game. While I understand MoI's logic under normal circumstances, he is ignoring the fact that Furcolow, regardless of play this game, is town. There is no ambiguity there, now. As well, if he truly feels that way why not try pushing that or asking for a stalk/kill?

2) Part A is a point I'm conceding, his play has been for the most part on the defense, with a few questions posed towards others. Part B isn't tangible for me, I don't read the invisible malicious intent that VV does.

Lastly, his vote of VV doesn't fit. I don't get the vibe from MoI that he truly thinks VV is actually scum, but rather that VV is a very misguided investigator, and the only reason for abrasion between players is because VV thinks MoI is scum. There is little mention of VV as possible cult with the exception of one (possibly another that I missed) where VV as cult is expressed as only a fourth option. I see the line passing it off as a clear OMGUS vote, but it still doesn't jive.

@Nopointinactingup: Why is so difficult to answer the question of why you chose to rez Wicked?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Wicked wrote:1. When did you finally decide that Furcolow was town?
2. So, at the time you were voting him, you thought he was going murderer?
1) It wasn't till Hito finally explained how the mod response was formulated to handle the exception that it made sense why Furcolow was confirmed.
2) His botch of a claim made it so it looked like he was lying, so either Cult or Murderer-in-training. The second was more likely because with daytalk it would be less likely for them to botch that claim.
Baby Spice wrote:
MoI

If you don't think Furc is of any use to the town, why didn't you just stalk him and vig him out? Confirming your status as an investigator in the process.
If you don't scum hunt well before flips are revealed, why not keep a bit quieter and wait for them?
If you wanted to dribble scum to avoid being a NK, why do so in such an abrasive fashion? Especially in a game with so much potential for "doctor" saves for those who manage to get obv/confirmed town status.
This is a horrible post from Baby Spice, kind of suprised now that he isn't getting the same attention as yesterday. It reeks of scum trying to look like they are pushing on one of the main suspects without really doing so.

I also don't see a vote out from you either, whos scum and why?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Mod: V/LA till Sunday again.

This is probably going to end up being every weekend.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

El Goosuki wrote:El G's vote on Nico is super-skeevy. It seems an awful lot like "shit, who's lurking harder than us? That's the only person we can vote in good faith!"
Agreed here. El Goosuki provides no reasoning for why Nico's posts are scummy other than the fact that they are limited in number. Nico's post's so far have been decent enough, even though limited in number. I chalk the last part up to his play in general. So overall El Goosuki's vote is a poorly placed one, which doesn't even make sense considering El Goosuki doesn't even try to undermine the case she is implying scum are driving, other wise El Goosuki would solely focus on that wagon alone.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Wickedestjr wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:1) It wasn't till Hito finally explained how the mod response was formulated to handle the exception that it made sense why Furcolow was confirmed.
2) His botch of a claim made it so it looked like he was lying, so either Cult or Murderer-in-training. The second was more likely because with daytalk it would be less likely for them to botch that claim.
1) Are you talking about this post?
2) Did you want him lynched.
3) Defense?
1) I was referring to this post, Hito's ISO #17, or Post #548. His response in that post to one of my posts made sense to me, hence the unvote of Furcolow in my next post, #655.

2) I wanted Furcolow lynched up until my unvote.

3) Defense to what points? I think you've raised a few that I might have bypassed, specify any in particular that you want response to.
Trilobite wrote:What exactly seperates Nico from El Goosuki in content? Why is it that you don't seem the least bit interested in points raised about Nico? Looking at his play I see a total of 5 posts, with 3 different votes laid out. When I see that, I don't see a player that's really looking hard into anyone at all. It just feels like trying to look proactive, when you're looking at it in isolation, it doesn't feel like he's really investigating into any of the suspects he's voting for. It's like the votes are cast out there and without much further inquiry he changes them.

What bothers me though is the way you attempt to completely vilify El Goosuki for the vote. And your defense of Nico. His posts are decent enough? How? Simply saying they're decent enough doesn't cut it for me. Enlighten me. What makes El Goosuki's "lack of content" scummy, and what makes Nico's "limited activity" pro-town?
One, I've known Nico to not be an avid poster, so his "limited activity" doesn't strike me as abnormal or scummy. El Goosuki on the other hand has 3 separate heads to keep up. (In review it seems that the magnitude of the "lostness" is a bit exaggerated by memory, but a there are several posts that point out not trying to contribute on their own.)

El Goosuki's has one vote in the first two pages of their ISO, ISO #27. Who did they vote? AurorusVox, because Yellow irritates them.

They vote xvart later on following some of ReaperCharlie's logic that xvart's claiming time was iffy, which was and then taken even further with the "conspiracy", then try to substantiate it by saying his voting patterns were suspect, but didn't mention why.

They subsequently vote MoI because he is "worse" then them? That is an obvious bandwagon vote right there.

Then we come to the Nico vote which I've stated why I dislike that vote.

On the other hand Nico's first vote goes to Furpants_Tom for attacking benmage. This is not a bandwagon or similar vote, as I don't believe there has been any real pressure on Furpants.

The second and third vote could be considered bandwagon votes, but I'm seeing more as him just being late to post his opinions.

Your point about not inquiring further is valid, though.

Nicodemus isn't making my list of obvtown, but besides the lurking style he isn't standing out to me as scum.

DGB: Why is Nico not voting in a post anyway scummy? You effectively set him up to look scummy no matter what he does, damned if he votes, damned if he holds.

Regarding graverob: Follow VP's plan. It mirrors my own sentiments regarding the graverob as he understands the technique from SAII.

I publicly agree to perform my graverobbing duties if so assigned.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:I am robbing two graves of my own choosing
If you are doing this at least tell us who so we can plan out the rest of the graverobs. We don't want triple robs to add unnecessary insanities.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Seacore wrote:It doesn't block out the 3rd wagonee, but it still up's their insanity count in an auditable way.

Having a scummy player rob only one body is useless, they can still commit a secondary action, rendering the graverob useless. I don't see how incrementing insanity counts like that is helpful for town. Each scummy player on the list NEEDS to graverob twice. So if we only have three bodies then the 3rd Wagonee slot is better to leave open. (the protown player on that slot prevents cult dust.)
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:02 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

CD3

Did you Hear Noise?
No mention of noise.
No.
Gained two insanities, Solist and Twitchy, for robbing my two assigned graves.
Solist, Twitchy
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No.
Were you murdered?
No.
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?
No.
Twitch?
*twitch*
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Iecrint wrote:NB: This exact same scenario came up in SA2 IIRC -- scumPlum rezzed someone who ended up being cult. This eventually got her, but it took awhile.
Correction, CultPlum rezzed Furcolow (who was town), which was part of the reason why I voted to lynch him in endgame there.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:22 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

And there is no way we can let this El Goosuki deal slide. The fact that they were a designated graverobber makes this all the more worse. Come on, Cower?? The selfvote is giving me a pause right now as well. But still, I hold that El Goosuki is cult at this point trying to milk their supposed horribly actions.
Vote: El Goosuki.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:18 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I don't take your supposed stalk/kill on Spyrex as an absolute cult indicator (It would have help my opinion if you had claimed your target yesterday like asked...). There are several things I can think of right now that could possibly have happened, take the CultPlum Rez incident from SAII, or just from looking at Iec's claim that he failed a rez on Furpants makes me think that Furpants perhaps used his rez kit on Spyrex, explaining why there is no claim of the Spyrex rez so far.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3262 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

CD4
Username:
Kunkstar7
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
No
No
Twitchy, Solist
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
No
Are you bloody?
No
Twitch?
*twitch*

Claiming then reading.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Seacore: Your plan is essentially looking for players who took voting insanities and seeing if they get modkilled?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3297 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Unvote Vote: Andrius Unvote
Vote:AurorusVox Unvote
Vote:Baby Spice Unvote
Vote:Benmage Unvote
Vote:Feysal Unvote
Vote:hitorogoshi Unvote
Vote:Iecerint Unvote
Vote:kunkstar7 Unvote
Vote:Nicodemus Unvote
Vote:nopointinactingup Unvote
Vote:Plum Unvote
Vote:totallynotmafia Unvote
Vote:Triglav Unvote
Vote:Trilobite Unvote
Vote:VasudeVa Unvote
Vote:VP Baltar Unvote
Vote:Wraith Unvote
Vote:xvart Unvote
Vote:Wraith Unvote
Vote:xvart Unvote
Vote: SpyRex Unvote
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Vote: Benmage; Unvote; Vote Spyrex; Unvote; Vote: Benmage; Unvote; Vote Spyrex; Unvote.

Sufficient Seacore?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Iererint I believe Aversion and Avolition have both been removed as available insanities.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

SAII insanities.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3400 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Where are we at with the graverobbing deal? I feel like we're stalling out here somewhat, and with the lack of Spyrex mention from Furpants, I'm finding way less likely that that possibility is what happened, so fine with that lynch to be honest.

Sheesh another cower...this bothers me because its similar to the El Goosuki deal all over again. Not enough to derail from Spyrex today, but methinks Nico is going to need some watching tomorrow.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3414 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

xvart wrote:Is anyone bothering/willing to check this against other posts in other games Nico might be in?
It checked out, his last post before nightfall was 3 am Dec 1 (I believe this was before Percy announced the lynch, and before I received my Night PM, if my timeframe is correct), and he didn't post again on site until the 5th, a day after Day Four had started.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Bah.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:31 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

So looking at the stalk-kill dealio I think it's good. Had we had any rogue murderers I would be wary of the amount of sanctioned stalkers but we seem to be lucky in that aspect, I do foresee some cross-stalking though, with 5? stalkers and 8? targets. We'll just have to evaluate those claims when they come.

@benmage:
N0: Search Rez Kit
N1: Rescusitate hitogoroshi
N2: Grave Rob: ReaperCharlie, MagnaofIllusion
N3: Rescucitate hitogoroshi.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3623 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

CD5

Did you Hear Noise?
No.
No.
No.
Twitchy, Solist.
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No.
Were you murdered?
No.
No.
Are you bloody?
No.
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?
No.
Twitch?
Not needed today.
Vote: Kunkstar7
<--- Replace this with your username!
Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

CD6

Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
No
No.
Twitchy, Solist.
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No, attempted to rez hitogoroshi.
No.
Are you bloody? If so, why?
No.
Did you Stalk? If so, who, and was it successful?
No.
Twitch?
*twitch*

Unvote

Nico's claim poses weirdness with Feysal's commune claim. The pass of a fetish to Nico seems too convenient, but then again so does Feysal's commune on the same night that he got a fetish. Methinks at least one is cult, but I don't think both because that would be a weird buss, and it doesn't fit with Nico actually claiming a fetish as an insanity. Who has left to claim?

@Seacore: The immediate issue I see with suicidal testing is scum quickhammering for a mislynch, even if it outs one of them.

@Andrius, you are fine with your own murder?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4024 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Assuming that this is legal, considering it works for the Day Start Claims, the smart thing to do is for the L-1 person to vote and unvote in the same post. It prevents any possibility for a hammer from anyone.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4057 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:02 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Mod:Can we proxy votes?

Choosing a single confirmed town (looking at benmage mostly) would simply reduce the suicidal testing to one person voting everyone in turn, but I'm not sure if Percy allows it.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4246 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:01 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Oh come on it was obviously Inception.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:13 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I think this was already mentioned but if tmn is allowed to kill VP there is no reason to waste the confirmation attempt on him when we can use it on hito.

I really don't like tmn's stalk on VP. It reeks of scum trying to get called off of a stalk because he chose an obvtownie, and his later admission/worries about his stalk are just appeals to get himself out of it. I'd much rather see tmn hang,
Vote: totallynotmafia
then give cult the opening for a free shot on VP.

Something that came to mind, benmage, what exactly confirmed you, as I don't remember you ever making a successful kill. (Having another paranoid moment, VP did this to me in SAII :neutral: )
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4251 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

How does that confirm benmage?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4621 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

CD7
Username:Kunkstar7

Did you Hear Noise? Yes

Did you Ward? If so, who? No

Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions? No

List all of the insanities you currently have: Twitchy, Solist

Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who? No.

Were you murdered? No

Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? No

Are you bloody? No
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful? No

Twitch? *Twitch*

Unvote

Glad to know I'm loved around here.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4953 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:34 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

CD8

Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
No
No
2 - Twitchy, Solist
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No, rez attempt on VP Baltar.
Were you murdered?
No
No
Are you bloody?
No
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?
No
Twitch?
*twitch*

Unvote

Reading up, Suicidal testing at the moment it looks like. I am not to be voting I assume.
Welcome to the Network.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”