kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Iecrint wrote:NB: This exact same scenario came up in SA2 IIRC -- scumPlum rezzed someone who ended up being cult. This eventually got her, but it took awhile.
Correction, CultPlum rezzed Furcolow (who was town), which was part of the reason why I voted to lynch him in endgame there.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:22 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

And there is no way we can let this El Goosuki deal slide. The fact that they were a designated graverobber makes this all the more worse. Come on, Cower?? The selfvote is giving me a pause right now as well. But still, I hold that El Goosuki is cult at this point trying to milk their supposed horribly actions.
Vote: El Goosuki.
Welcome to the Network.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Benmage »

hitogoroshi wrote:We're not playing the "too scummy to be scum" game. No, no, no.
No. We're doing the lynched the confirmed scum. Not policy lynch the Village Idiot.
hitogoroshi wrote:Here is how the game works. If we don't lynch ElG today, ElG's not getting lynched. That's just how it happens. There will always be new scumtells and new cases and ElG will just sit in the back continuing to do fuck all.
Bullshit. Total pessimistic, AtE. El G can definitely be lynched tomorrow. Moreover we can try and have him do some sort of forced town move tonight. Like Warding.

However we can't make SpyreX do anything because there is 0 chance he ins't cult.

In what strange world is not lynching confirmed cult over massive VI a good idea?

You see how quickly and the type of people, and the willingness to vote El G and you're gonna sit there and them me the SpyreX wagon is the scum led counter one...WOW.
hitogoroshi wrote:If the gambit fails, scum only lose ElG which isn't exactly a terrible loss, but if they win, they WIN. I'm not playing. I don't leave WIFOM daggers pointed at my back.
Lol no. Noone. AGAIN. NO ONE. Is saying not to kill El G today and therefore never kill him. No ONE is saying that. That is some absurd fabrication you have created. Everyone is saying they want him gone.

Today is just logically a worse move to make.
hitogoroshi wrote: I'm especially unhappy with multiple people calling Spy "confirmed cult" or the ilk before all the CD3's rolled in - strikes me as scum who were just
so eager
to put their plan into motion. Costs a rez kit, sure, but gets a townie lynched and gets ElG pusedoconfirmed on the big lie/sunk costs trick.
Malarkey. You're talking about some farfetched plan thats heavily complicated with little reward. I'm going for the easier answer. If anything you may have eager scum looking to bus for town cred. Thats about it.
kunkstar7 wrote:
Vote: El Goosuki.
Great wagon you got there hito :roll:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Benmage »

I am very frustrated and surprised at hito's play today.

He was one of my better town reads.

Maybe Fate was onto something (need to relook).
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:18 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I don't take your supposed stalk/kill on Spyrex as an absolute cult indicator (It would have help my opinion if you had claimed your target yesterday like asked...). There are several things I can think of right now that could possibly have happened, take the CultPlum Rez incident from SAII, or just from looking at Iec's claim that he failed a rez on Furpants makes me think that Furpants perhaps used his rez kit on Spyrex, explaining why there is no claim of the Spyrex rez so far.
Welcome to the Network.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Iecerint »

^ Good point. Forgot about FT's likely rez use.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:49 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Shit, I had forgotten about Furpants entirely!

But regardless, my main point of contention with Ben (besides my belief Spy is not "confirmed cult", for reasons besides the possible furpants rez) is this:
Ben wrote:Lol no. Noone. AGAIN. NO ONE. Is saying not to kill El G today and therefore never kill him. No ONE is saying that. That is some absurd fabrication you have created. Everyone is saying they want him gone.
Obviously, no one is SAYING never kill ElG. But that's what happens. Someone will scumslip, or we'll have a new lead, and ElG can sit passively while we chase other people. That's why I'm so tunneled on an ElG lynch. It we let ElG get away with this, we let ElG get away with anything. If I could get a guaranteed murder on ElG, I'd do it myself and vote elsewhere. But a single ward would block me, so I'm mongering for a lynch.

Or, to think of it another way - I want to lynch ElG for the WIFOM and lack of information, as opposed to a normal lynch off of specific scumtells and voting patterns and all that. Lynching for failure to participate is best done early.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

*whisper whisper*

El Goosuki - 7
(El Goosuki, Wraith, Trilobite, SpyreX, hitorogoshi, Baby Spice, kunkstar7)
SpyreX - 3
(Benmage, VasudeVa, Andrius)
Benmage - 1
(totallynotmafia)
xvart - 1
(Furcolow)
Feysal - 1
(nopointinactingup)

Not Voting (10) - (AurorusVox,
Baby Spice
, Feysal,
hitorogoshi
, Iecerint,
kunkstar7
, Nicodemus,
nopointinactingup
, Plum, Seacore, Triglav, VP Baltar, Wickedestjr, xvart)

With 23 alive, 12 votes secures a Lynch.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Seacore »

Vote El Goosuki

I'm back. I'm going to have a longer v/la coming up later this week thanks to a funeral and another in laws trip. But I'll be around for a bit before that.

I think Tom targetting Spyrex is a huge possibility. Perhaps, if the two late claimers don't claim to have used kits of Spyrex, we can use him for grave robbing? Would that appease those who have jumped on him?

But El Goosuki has got to go.

If El Goosuki has indeed taken Suicidal, only 11 are needed for the lynch, not 12... we should attempt to actively remember that, for purposes of preventing early hammers. I'd specifically direct that at Furc, but it's a waste of breath.
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by El Goosuki »

Note that I am at
L-1
on account of suicidal insanity.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Seacore »

Please explain how 8 in any way is the same as 11
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

same way Spy was confirmed scum with something like half the cd3's in
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Furcolow »

xvart wrote:
Furcolow, 2923 wrote:That day had dragged on forever. I was mad they were leaving me out of the graverobbing plan.
I sent in a rez on plum, but I changed my mind because I am selfish. Where I heard noise, I wanted to be able to be rezzed by someone. You are actually preventing me from being able to feel safe in using a rez kit (on the off chance someone rezzes me), so I will ward Iecerint again.
So what part of DO NOT HAMMER did you not understand or didn't think applied to you? Can you take a reason why you were left out of the grave robbing plans?

Why did you rez Plum?
nopointinactingup, 2943 wrote:WTF PLUM I'm not questioning the validity of Feysal's analysis. FEYSAL's ANALYSIS WOULD BE FINE. IF HE DID NOT REZ WICKED. The fact that he Rez Wicked and still didn't consider Wicked to be confirmed town IS A SCUM SLIP. The fact that you are not getting this either imply that you are stubborn headedly trying to defend your scumbuddy Plum.
So did both you and Feysal claim to have rezzed Wicked, right? Did he claim it after you?

Does anyone else get the feeling that El Goosuki and SpyreX are Cult busing Cult?
VasudeVa, 2959 wrote:In the meantime ElG is too scummy for scum. I do not see scum playing that card for extra fetishes or whatever. El G is for stalking though. ElG actually smells like the counter-wagon. Not sure what you're sniffing hito but counterwagons happen on obvscum, not Spyscum.
Unless El Goosuki was setup as the fall person so Cult get get a super bus in since they have been operating on a short leash for a long time. It's more than likely only a matter of time before El Goosuki gets lynched and they could get a super bus in for super town credentials, plus get an insanity for greater ritual or whatever.
Iecerint, 2971 wrote:If no one claims rez on SX, cult 100% rezzed SX. If cult rezzed SX, SX is 90% cult.
Well this is basically what I was going to say after the claims that if no one claims SpyreX's rez then SpyreX is Cult. Cult wouldn't rez anyone that isn't Cult, so I don't agree with the 90% figure.

xvart.
Plum heard noise, after I cross referenced the list, and is one of my favorite pro-town players. That's why I was rezzing her. However, I had claimed I was going to ward someone, and had wanted to ward Iecerint of all the people I could ward, so I chose to do that instead.

unvote;
vote: el goosuki

there is no possible way they are not cult. those 3 heads playing the idiot is impossible. if they're investigator, i don't know if i will ever have respect for any of them again, and that's saying a lot from me.

if they really took suicidal, they deserve to be lynched even more because we can't have that in lylo as a town (why wickedestjr and benmage will have to be policy lynched before lylo)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Furcolow »

p.s. waste of breathe indeed

but i believe long days hurt town

please, please, baby lemonade
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

L-2.

We need to get a couple of things straight before hammahtime. Have to pick graverobbers, and I need to update the reference. I'm a bit strapped for time, so I'd appreciate the danger/no danger lists from someone.

Also, Furc, curious as to your thoughts on this:
hito wrote:If you think Xvart is cult and not murderer, we could have you bet your life on it. I'd rather avoid investigators murdering investigators, but if you honestly think he's cult we could do that.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Seacore »

I'm happy Furc is on the wagon prior to hammer, fills me with less dread.

X, Spyrex - Graverob Tom
Y, Spyrex - Greverob El Goosuki

Who should X, Y be? Shouldn't be Benmage, because of the longbow potential that the two of them are scum. I'd be happy for Hito and VP.

Thoughts?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Iecerint »

A few players haven't even claimed their stuff yet.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Seacore »

Does this mean we should discuss graverobbing, Iec?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Iecerint »

That was @ possible premature hammers and Furco's "i hate long days" rhetoric.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Seacore »

Ah, you've been reading Furc's posts, now I see where you went wrong.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Feysal »

I've been waiting for all claims to come in before voting, and with hammertime looming I will keep waiting. We've yet to hear from Nicodemus this day phase, everyone else has claimed. I searched for his posts, and it looks like his last post in this game was 12 days ago, and on the site 10 days ago. I'd say he needs a prod.
hitogoroshi #2989 wrote:L-2.

We need to get a couple of things straight before hammahtime. Have to pick graverobbers, and I need to update the reference. I'm a bit strapped for time, so I'd appreciate the danger/no danger lists from someone.
I made those lists the last time, might as well do them again.

Players without fetishes
(warding them makes most sense)
Benmage
Iecerint
Nicodemus (pending information of noise)
I removed everyone from this list who heard noise and was not warded. We may have explanations for some of those noises, but since we can't be certain if those actions masked fetishes being crafted, we can't assume those players are safe any more.

Players in danger of ritual kill
(resuscitation targets)
Andrius
AurorusVox
Baby Spice
El Goosuki
Feysal
Furcolow
hitorogoshi
kunkstar7
nopointinactingup
Plum
Seacore
SpyreX
totallynotmafia
Triglav
Trilobite
VasudeVa
VP Baltar
Wickedestjr
Wraith
xvart
Everyone not on above list, in other words nearly everyone in game.

Players who are bloody
(makes no sense to investigate)
Benmage
SpyreX
Wickedestjr

Players with insanities
(do not commune anyone known to have more insanities than you)
Andrius (2)
Benmage (4)
El Goosuki (1)
hitogoroshi (1)
kunkstar7 (2)
Seacore (1)
SpyreX (2)
Triglav (1)
VP Baltar (2)
Wickedestjr (2)
Wraith (1)
xvart (1)
This list DOES NOT yet include insanities from planned grave robs.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Seacore »

Iec and Feysal, I've been looking for comments on the graverob option I've provided
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I agree with it for now.

However, there's still some people who may claim SX rez, so that may change things idk.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

Who HASN'T posted their night stuff yet? In other words->is lurking?
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Seacore »

AV and Nico I think.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”