Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Mini 1068: Prozacs Basic Theme 2: OVER

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

You can read the prequel here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14698

You don't have to read it to play the game by any means however the story carries on directly 1 hour later past the events of the previous game. (as a shorter alternative you can read my NK posts in thread to get caught up quickly)

1 hour later,

Michael Murphy drove as fast as he could along the windy country lane, he could see Inverness in the distance... too close. It would be easy to find him there. Where could he go where he would be safe and away from the nasty mafia who had infested the village and had... killed his wife. His thoughts were interrupted by his phone, as he answered, the cold voice caused him to almost crash. Richard Jones, the man who lead the attack against the village, an old man who had been corrupted by money. His job, to kill everyone in a village so it could be used for drug smuggling. Even Richard's wife didn't know, but she was safe now. Michael glances back at Nina Jones, sleeping soundly thanks to a tranquilliser, Michael had used to get the hysterical woman away from their would be killers.

Richard Jones's message was simple. "We don't get paid until you are dead. We are coming."

3 weeks later,

Michael Murphy had found a basic flat in Edinburgh and with Nina Jones he had started to rebuild his life. Between them they had scraped enough money to get by and had both found jobs to keep the cash flowing. Neither of them had talked to each other unless it had been essential, both traumatised by the events just a few weeks prior.

However, Joshua Gibbs, Richard Jones's right hand man appeared on the scene and when I say scene, I literally mean that. He had been killed at the bottom of the stair well. The flat was secure, one of the advantages Nina and Michael had seen when choosing to live there. Someone within the block of flats had killed him and the door to the outside world had been locked shut. 12 suspects and as we are about to find out no-one can trust anyone...

Tennants Alive: (5/12)

Blackberry

Bub Bidderskins

Jahudo

q21

xRECKONERx
replaces Flava Flave pre game.

Promoted to management

Doombunny9 - mod error

Tennants Dead: (7/12)
Espeonage - Lily Kennedy - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 1

xvart - Denise McPherson - Mafia Goon - Killed Night 1

Moospiker - Simon Daniels - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 2
Drshotty - Karen Little - Town Mason - Killed Night 2
StrangerCoug - Brittany Black - 25% Insane Town Doctor - Killed Night 2

Flameaxe - Ross Wright - Mafia Usurper - Lynched Day 3

Rhinox - Hannah Aitken - Town Psychologist - Killed Night 3
Last edited by Porochaz on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

GAME RULES (amended from Porochaz's rules who blatantly stole and ammended them off MichaelSableHeart who may or may not have stolen them from elsewhere)

General

01. This is a game, it's supposed to be fun. Make sure you have fun, but please don't ruin the fun of others.

02. Players are required to know the rules. Whenever a rolepm contradicts the rules, the rolepm applies. Because of this, players are also required to read their rolepm. To prove that they have read it, they will have to confirm by PM with the name of their role, you have not confirmed if this does not happen and will still be liable to being replaced if this does not happen even if you are posting in thread.

03. Any major questions to the mod should be asked through pm. Minor questions in the game thread. Please bold questions.

04. The mod is only a human-anti-depressant based hybrid, and can make mistakes. If you believe you've spotted a mistake by the mod, please let him know.

05. The mod reserves the right to act in the way he deems best for the game. In exceptional circumstances, he could take actions that actually contradict these rules.

06. Only the mod and players who are alive in the game are allowed to post in the game thread. Bah Posts are allowed as long as they consist only of the words "Bah, Go [alignment]" or "Prozac is Awesome, YAY!"

07. It is not allowed to talk about this game outside of the game thread, except with the mod. This includes talking with people who aren't in the game!

08. It is also not allowed to use coding, small or invisible text to hide information in your messages inside the thread.

09. Do not quote any private conversations with the mod inside the thread. Do not discuss formatting of such conversations either.

10. Not posting is unacceptable. Players are expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you are unable to do so, please inform us through the Vacation/Limited Access thread. If you do not post for 48-72 hours without prior informing, you will receive a prod. Not posting for 24 hours after that, or being prodded too much will result in a replacement. I won't be rigid with this but I do expect high posting frequency.

11. Players are not allowed to edit or delete posts they made in the game thread.

12. Any action that is illegal to do, is also illegal to fake.

The rules of Mafia
13. The game of mafia consists of days and nights. This game starts with day. During the day, the thread is open for posting, during the night the thread is closed, if for whatever reason the thread is not locked, do NOT post.

14. In the game, players can die. A player has died (and should therefore stop posting) as soon as the mod has posted that that player died. Dead players can still win. Dead players can't use any abilities they have.

15. Each day, the players vote on someone to lynch. A lynched player will die. For convenience of the mod and other players, voting should be done in the format Vote: Player Name. Votes can be withdrawn by unvoting, in the format Unvote: Player Name. A vote or unvote will be counted if, after reading the post, the mod believes there was intent to vote. You do not have to unvote but it will make me like you and it will make you feel good inside.

16. As soon as a mayority of votes (more then half the number of votes) agrees on a person to lynch, that decision stands. Vote changes after that will no longer be counted.

17. It is also possible to decide not to lynch anyone. Votes for this decision should read Vote: No Lynch. It requires a mayority of votes for a no lynch to take place.

18. Each game day will last until the mod posts that the day has ended. This happens if the players have made a decision on a lynch, or when the deadline hits, whichever comes first. Each day, deadline hits after 3 weeks. If no decission has been made at deadline, then it takes half the amount of votes to lynch, if there is a tie above the limit then the one who reached the limit first will be lynched, if noone is at the limit, there will be no lynch. If in the unlikely situation (like in Basic Theme 1), where 2 scum and 2 town are left going into day and town still have a chance of winning, the game will be declared a draw.

19. Likewise each night will last until the mod posts that the night ends. A night lasts at least 48 hours. If a player has a nightchoice, their rolepm tells what happens if they do not send it in during the night.

20. The game ends as soon as anyone has fullfilled his or her win condition, or if there have been three day/night (or night/day) cycles without a death, or if everyone has died.

21. At the end of the game, all players who have fullfilled their wincondition win, and all players who haven't fullfilled their wincondition don't win.

22. The next post will be BBM's 5000th post post. BBM is awesome.

Due to flavour purposes, vanilla role pm's are not 100% standardised. However this is how all role pms will be constructed and an example role PM for a vanilla townie would be:
Name: Ross Sneddon
Role: Vanilla Townie
Biography: You have worked in this flat for years as it's janitor. Making sure people are happy and looking after the stairs by cleaning it and making it look nice.
Your Secret: You are secretly the flat owner and you have been spying on the tennants to make sure they behave in your property.
Your Weakness: Your blind and deaf, so you can't see or hear anything, which makes you useless at your job. In fact, your in the wrong block of flats right now and thus have nothing to do with this game.
Role Mechanics: By day you can vote, by night, you can sleep.
Your Win Condition: You win when there are no more threats to the flat.
Thread is here:

Please confirm by PMing me your role and NOT your role PM.
Last edited by Porochaz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

EGGNOGFAS AND PARTY AND HUGS AND ALCOHOL FOR ALL!!!

This thread is now closed for partying before it opens tomorrow.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Role PM's will be sent out tomorrow, please read the rules and stuff, if you have already read it, read it again I have added new stuff.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #5 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Confirmation Period Begins. During this time, scum may communicate.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #6 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Porochaz »

You may also chat in this thread until I start the game when approx 10 people confirm
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #13 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Due to mod error, doombunny will be replaced, he will now be second in command of this game.

Thread is now back open
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #14 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Porochaz »

drmyshottyiszik replaces doombunny.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #15 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

With just one person left to go, Im going to start this game. I apologise for the delayed start.

You all gather in someone's living room. Someone makes a big jug of tea as you discuss who could have possibly commited such a heinous crime.

With 12 alive it will take 7 people to lynch.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #16 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

And deadline will be exactly 3 weeks away.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Im sorry, Reck replaces Flava. Flava I waited as long as I could, you didnt pick up your role PM after 3 days so reck replaced you.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Me too. I prodded myself, Im sorry.

These people will also now feel the sharp electrified end of my Big Stick (TM) as they havent posted in 72 hours of this post.

drmyshottyizsik
Jahudo
Moospiker

xRECKONERx said he'd be away this weekend so will allow him some extra time.

The vote count is as such.

Espeonage - 1 - Flameaxe
xvart - 1 - Moospiker
Blackberry - 2 - Jahudo, Bub
Bub - 3 -Blackberry, xvart, StrangerCoug

Not voting - 5 - drshotty, Moospiker, cateraction, xRECKONERx, Espeonage
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Heh, you were, but then I saw you unvoted, so deleted your name and didn't put it back in the not voting section, I was also trying to name the people not voting off the top of my head.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

I was asked this already by someone else, pre-game, here is my response.
I dislike the idea of hydra's and would prefer them not to be in my game, having more than one person to account from my experience as a hydra and my experiences playing with hydra are not good, this is due to wildly different opinions between heads or one head flaking and the other trying to either suddenly play on their own or try to explain something they didnt do, however if the other person wants to be in my game they can still pre-in.
I know this doesn't totally apply to you, however I think it unfair if I say no to someone else and yes to you. I hope you understand.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #100 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

If anyone has any problems with them playing as a hydra please PM me within the next 48 hours.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #103 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Porochaz »

Reck will not be allowed to use a hydra in this game. This will be the policy for everyone.
Last edited by Porochaz on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #105 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Porochaz »

Flameaxe and BBerry will be prodded. However 24 hours almost with no post is totally unacceptable.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I dont hate everyone.
Last edited by Porochaz on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #137 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Moospiker - 1 - Flameaxe
drshotty - 1 - q21
Reckoner - 1 - drshotty
Blackberry - 1 - Jahudo
Strangercoug - 1 - Bub
Bub - 3 -Blackberry, xvart, StrangerCoug

Not voting - 4 - Moospiker, cateraction, xRECKONERx, Espeonage
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #138 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Moospiker 2010-10-20 19:23
cateraction 2010-10-19 01:01

Those in red will be prodded.
Last edited by Porochaz on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #155 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Crap apologies I got a PM from Moo telling me she was v/la until the 30th, bit off the ball atm.

Votecount coming in a sec plus prods.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #156 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Moospiker - 1 - Flameaxe
Blackberry - 1 - Jahudo
Strangercoug - 1 - Bub
Bub - 2 -Blackberry, StrangerCoug
Esp - 4 - xvart, q21, drmyshotty, cateraction

Not voting - 4 - Moospiker, xRECKONERx, Espeonage

Deadline is: 2nd November

Espeonage will be prodded.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #169 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

People were prodded and yelled at, Blackberry, xvart and shotty that is.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #173 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In an effort to push up activity, some ammendments will take place.

1. Prods will still be for 72 hours non posting. But if someone has not posted for 48 hours, you may request and get a prod then. Weekends count as weekends and not a single day. V/LA will be taken into consideration with this.
2. Whilst I strive (and thus far failed) to do a vote count every page, I will check for prods every day, I will try and do a votecount every day provided there is a new page worth of content.
3. Deadline is still Nov 2nd, however if I have to prod 3 people or more in a 72 hour period, the deadline will be taken forward 24 hours. This will not happen if deadline is less than 48 hours away, instead the 24 hours will be deducted from the next day.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #176 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Porochaz »

Annoyingly msprodder has stopped working. So prodding and votedcount will occur later when I have time.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #177 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Porochaz »

So

1. Cateraction (again...)

have not posted in 72 hours. They will be prodded.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #198 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Strangercoug - 1 - Bub
Bub - 1 -Blackberry
Esp - 7 - xvart, q21, drmyshotty, cateraction, Jahudo, StrangerCoug, Flameaxe

Not voting - 4 - Moospiker, xRECKONERx, Espeonage
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #199 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Thats a lynch by the way but Im drunk now so I am going to leave everything till tomorrow.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #201 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Lily Kennedy had bought some sharp new knives, she was proud of these and they would be used well, you see Lily Kennedy was the Hilton Hotel's head chef and although she worked long hours, she never stopped even when at home... unfortunately the knives and the long hours away from anyone proved to be her downfall and the flat ganged against her and found another use for those knives.

Espeonage - Lily Kennedy - Lynched Day 1 - Vanilla Townie

Flavour to be added after my work. Night lasts 72 hours
Last edited by Porochaz on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #202 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Apologies for the delay, sorting something. Will open thread in about 12 hours or after work if I dont get up early enough.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #203 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Denise McPherson had a lot of enemies, spurned lovers, the masses she had conned, the families she had ruined. So it was no surprise that she was found strung up in about 8 equal sized pieces on the stair well. It was also no surprise that she had been working for the local mafia. As not only did she have lots and lots of drugs on her person but also a small handgun. The headcount was now 10 and onto day 2 it only takes 6 to lynch.

xvart - Denise McPherson - Mafia Goon - Killed Night 1
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #204 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Other things:

Flavour has been added to day 1

Cateraction has asked to be replaced, this will be done.

Deadline is 3 weeks from now, same rules apply as they did before.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #221 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Porochaz »

RhinoX replaces cateraction
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #239 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Porochaz »

Blackberry will be prodded.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #296 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Porochaz »

I apologise for my slacking, new job plus illness is making it difficult. Will post vc and deal with slackers later on tonight.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #307 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:37 am

Post by Porochaz »

drshotty - 4 - moospiker, Bub, Flameaxe, StrangerCoug
moospiker - 4 - drshotty, Reck, Jahudo, q21

Not voting - 2 - Blackberry, Rhinox

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Last edited by Porochaz on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #308 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

Deadline: November 29th
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #345 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Porochaz »

moospiker - 4 - Jahudo, q21, Bub, strangercoug
Bub - 3 - drshotty, Blackberry, Reck
drshotty - 1 - moospiker
Reck - 1 - Flameaxe

Not voting - 1 - Rhinox

Last edited by Porochaz on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #346 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Noone needs prodded.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #360 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Porochaz »

moospiker - 4 - Jahudo, q21, Bub, Strangercoug
Bub - 2 - Blackberry, Reck
Reck - 2 - Flameaxe, drshotty
drshotty - 1 - moospiker,

Not voting - 1 - Rhinox

Last edited by Porochaz on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #361 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

Noone needs prodded.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #375 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

moospiker - 3 - Jahudo, Bub, Strangercoug
Bub - 5 - Blackberry, Reck, drshotty, Rhinox, q21
Reck - 1 - Flameaxe
drshotty - 1 - moospiker,

Not voting -

Last edited by Porochaz on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #411 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Porochaz »

Bub - 3 - Blackberry, Reck, drshotty
moospiker - 3 - Jahudo, Bub, Strangercoug
Reck - 1 - Flameaxe
Blackberry - 1 - Rhinox
StrangerCoug - 1 - Moospiker

Not voting - 1 - q21

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #417 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Porochaz »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
unvote
vote moose

Moose and Reck scum team, I'm calling it
Do you mean moospiker?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #428 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Porochaz »

You lynch Simon Daniels. You search his room and you don't find a gun or even anything new. However you do find a shrine dedicated to another neighbour. A murderer, no. Very creepy, definitely. The neighbour in question took the photo's and many clumps of hair and they were never seen again.

Simon Daniels - Moospiker - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 2

Night has started. 72 hours. Apologies for not being able to give time to write this sooner.
Last edited by Porochaz on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #430 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

Bub - 3 - Blackberry, Reck, drshotty
moospiker - 6 - Jahudo, Bub, Strangercoug, q21, shotty, Blackberry
Reck - 1 - Flameaxe
Blackberry - 1 - Rhinox
StrangerCoug - 1 - Moospiker

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #431 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Drunk however night cant last much longer... Flavour will come and I will notify you when it does.

However in the mean time there are two deaths.

Firstly,
Drmyshotty - Karen Little - Town Mason - Killed Night 2

Secondly,
Strangercoug - Brittany Black - 25% Insane Town Doctor- Killed Night 2

No unusual rules, day ends in 3 weeks however I cant remember if chrimbo falls within that period. (I think it hits exactly) Will consider extension if needed. Vote's are the usual.
Last edited by Porochaz on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #434 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

SCougs role redefined slightly.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #471 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Porochaz »

berry prodded
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #493 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Blackberry - 3 - Rhinox, Jahudo, Reck
Reck - 1 - Flameaxe
RhinoX - 1 - Blackberry
q21 - 1 - Bub

Not Voting - 1 - q21
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #494 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Porochaz »

No prods need to go out just now.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #496 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ill send out some prods tomorrow if needed but I am going to be V/LA until Saturday. Because of this as a one time thing and because despite the need for no prods activity is dire, I will be lowering the threshhold to 48 hours. Thereafter the additional rules I added previously, (I will quote them in the next prodding post) will be back in effect.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #499 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

Bub will be prodded
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #500 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:32 am

Post by Porochaz »

In fact all bar Jahudo and q21 have been prodded.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #510 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I like to do a vote count on every page when Im around, which I am bad at. However you will notice I put one on page 20.

Blackberry - 2 - Rhinox, Reck
Reck - 1 - Flameaxe
RhinoX - 1 - Blackberry

Not Voting - 3 - q21, bub, jahudo
Last edited by Porochaz on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #569 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

Flameaxe - 4 - Reck, Jahudo, q21, Rhinox
Reck - 1 - Flameaxe
RhinoX - 1 - Blackberry

Not Voting - 1 - bub

The flat hates gingers apparently because as the next day after killng flame haired Simon Daniels, you went after Ross Wright. Both of them used to go out drinking and have fun however whilst Simon was busy drinking and dancing, Ross was selling his wares. He was part of the flats drug team. However he wasn't happy just being a simple drug pusher, he wanted to be top of the tree and he was determined to do it any way possible. However he got caught by the fine investigators of the flat.

Ross Wright - Flameaxe - Mafia Usurper - Killed Day 3
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #570 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

Night deadline 3/4 days.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #571 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

Apologies, due to personal reasons, the night will last a few nights longer.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #572 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hannah Aitken was a brilliant psychologist, she could cure even the most hardened criminal, unfortunately, she thought everyone was the "most hardened criminal" and tried to cure everyone, so it was no surprise when she was found with a slit throat one day.

Rhinox - Hannah Aitken - Town Psychologist - Died Night 3

Day will last 3 weeks at most.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #574 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

Sorry meant to say, while I opened the thread im la until i know whats going on with my family
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #597 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Porochaz »

You found a piece of the triforce. BA DAH DAH DAAAAAH!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #619 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im going to prod q21 now.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #650 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Sorry Im kinda dealing with my grandpas funeral at the moment,

I meant to do this sooner but today has been a tough day, however if I dont do it now you'll be waiting another few days.

Reck - Murray - Mafia Godfather - Lynched Day 4.

Flavour and all that will come later.

I hope you enjoyed the game, if you didn't I fully understand. I wasn't modding to the best of my ability (as this post shows) and I kinda lost sight of what I wanted this game to be (but more on that later). This was designed to be a trilogy, however I am putting the third part on indefinite hold until it's fully set up and tested.

Having talked to 2 of the 12 players, they have both alluded to the game being fun, however I know 1 player who will disagree. So Im guessing it will split people down the middle.

What was the aim of the game?

The aim of the game was to present a heavily flavoured game with unusual roles but weren't made up off the top of my head and weren't (in my view bastardly). I wanted to not add a bus driver due to me over using it. However at the same time I wanted something unusual and unexpected. This is where the unconfirmed masons and usurper came in.

What, in my view, caused the game to fail?

When making the setup, I realised I could fit flavour round weaknesses and it would fit well round some roles and help me along with the ol' cop/doc problem. However I became fixated on that and in the process lost sight of the original game. Using an usurper was maybe a bad idea, particularly as Flameaxe basically ran a collision course into Reck, I didn't realise how much of an effect it would have on the game and how weak it would make the mafia and as it wasn't picked up by either of my reviewers, neither did they.

When entering the queue, I had a clear set of notes and had spent hours writing out the role pm's, then as Meme's PM came through whether I was ready they subsequently went missing (still not found), I wrote them out as best I could, but in the end I did miss out one or two bits of information, particularly with Blackberry, so it was a bit of a rush job.

Then the game has come at a time when Im becoming less "enchanted" with the site. Im becoming increasingly frustrated with some members/groups on site (none of you guys) particularly (but not fully) outwith the mafia forums and I don't forsee me hanging round the site much longer. Knowing quite early on that the game had lost sight of its aim, I became disenchanted with it, so modding became a bore. I want to sincerely apologise to all players, as its terrible conduct for a mod.

The game overall.

Moving away from me and my mistakes, the large majority of players played well. However when xvart targeted the cop night one, mafia faced an uphill battle and a half right there. Xvart is a good player and whilst Im not sure the result would have changed and Im not doubting BBM or Recks skill, but there is no denying that xvart would have kept the mafia afloat longer. That was the first nail in the coffin. The second came courtesy of Jahudo, the cop result on reck made it almost impossible for BBM to get the lynch, and possibly over compensated for it. In later conversations with him however, Im not sure he would have done anything differently had there not been an innocent on reck. The final nail, which Berry mentioned was the flavour. Reck claimed drug dealer, Im not sure whether it was apathy or forgetfullness or just not reading the background, but it was pretty clear that the central motivation behind the mafia was drugs.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #652 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Both masons were unconfirmed. I've never seen two unconfirmed masons of the same alignment. I wanted to put that in.

As for my dire "Im leaving" message. Im feeling that I should take a break from modding at least and get back down to playing one game at a time (and start to avoid GD - song contests), then once Im happy try modding a simpler no thrills game, and whilst Im doing that, write the final chapter of this.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”