xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

EBWOP: However, do not listen to him or follow his votes or trust his reads.

Honestly, the reason I voted FA originally was because of this:
Flameaxe wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:shotty is town.
Well shit. I guess anything against him is a moot point now that "shotty is town".

:headdesk:
There was no questioning or anything. He just didn't want his shotty wagon to die; didn't ask if I had meta on him; didn't care to expand other than to make a post that insinuated I was being stupid. I can't explain it much more - this post just rubbed me the wrong way. However, Moo is a much better vote, as I pointed out this page.
green shirt thursdays
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Reck has never been wrong about me
#freeShotty
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:drmyshottyizsik, you have until I get home to give me a good reason why I shouldn't move my vote to you.
And you failed to address this post both times you posted since.

UNVOTE: Moospiker
VOTE: drmyshottyizsik
I;m sorry I won't bow to your every need
Everyone, I direct you to my point about being useless and unhelpful! Thanks for proving my point.

@Reck: Sorry. As always, I forget that sarcasm doesn't come across as well through text on a forum. It was meant as a sarcastic point, thus the headdesk. Even then I don't see how you see it as "not wanting the shotty case to die". Your post didn't give me anything to question. If you want to make baseless claims of people being town that's great, but don't expect people to give anything more back. We can't. You can't refute what doesn't exist. I'll keep my vote on shotty until he actually gives something worthwhile to this game.

In addition: Shotty's constant assurance that Reck is never wrong isn't helping my read on him.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm so shit faced right now!!!!!!!!
Any way Flame I'm starting to like you, you are seemingly very town
#freeShotty
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:kettle meet pot
Keep digging, DMSIS. You are being of no use to this game as long as you don't back up your votes with reasoning, and sucking up to xRECKONERx isn't helping your image.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Kettle meet skillit
#freeShotty
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Shotty, shut the fuck up.
While I won't support a shotty lynch, if a vig gets bored and wants to rid us of his nuisance, feel free.

He's an idiot, sure, but an idiot doth not a scum make.

I feel vaguely confident pushing the shotty wagon is a quick and easy scumtactic to attempt to get a speedyfast mislynch.
I say if shotty is town, there's definitely scum on his wagon.
Hell, even if he's SCUM, there's still scum on his wagon, because shotty is lynchbait and bussing him early would be the only way for his scumbuddy to get townie points.

We need to lynch from those three. I don't see how this isn't clear.
green shirt thursdays
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

*turns on the radio and finds a hammock to nap in, thinking that'll keep him from thinking too much about drmyshottyizsik*

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Rhinox »

reck wrote:Shotty, shut the fuck up.
While I won't support a shotty lynch, if a vig gets bored and wants to rid us of his nuisance, feel free.

ummm... why would you support vigging shotty if you think he's town?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I don't see how this isn't clear.
Because we don't all have this magical town read on shotty like you do. I don't see how
this
isn't clear.

@Blackberry: Please start playing. :( (
Prozac
: Too early to ask for another prod? I'm all for being a pest to blackberry right now. :D)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Blackberry »

What happens if I start playing?

Also, why the hell is it taking so long for people to bug me about not playing? That's just really odd to me.
Rhinox wrote:
reck wrote:Shotty, shut the fuck up.

ummm... why would you support vigging shotty if you think he's town?
I thought of this too, but do you really think Reck would say this as mafia? Your lack of complex and creative thinking suggests you may be mafia rolling up a snowball to throw at Reck and you're going to see if anyone else adds to the snowball... then again I haven't really read anything, just skimmed here and there.

I'll read soon, cuz I love Flamey and Reck and I <3 whoever killed xvart, I'm hoping Bus Driver 2.0 :evil: although you're obviously better than me, so screw you.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Jahudo »

Reck I think you have a point about the quick shotty wagon looking too easy. Regardless of his alignment, its possible scum would want to jump on his unpopular playing style. It requires little effort to find him a distraction at best.

I would say that Moo's reaction looks worst. SC and Bub's do not bother me. Flame's gives me a little concern, but it might just be the part where he's using sarcasm which is easy to misinterpret.
Moospiker wrote:I dunno. Reck was more just going YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY whereas shotty directly stood out to me as more of a scum reaction. He started asking questions as if he was panicking slightly.
I think you are reaching here. He asked one question that he didn't want answered. I don't see how that is an indication of panic. And how is "YAY" that much different than "nice shot"?

Each time you've explained your vote, you still aren't giving the whole read. It all seems like you are making it up as you go along.

Vote: Moospiker
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Flameaxe »

@Berry: When you start playing, I get happier. :D Plus, I'll get a read on you, and I generally trust my reads on you.
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Moospiker »

Jahudo wrote:Reck I think you have a point about the quick shotty wagon looking too easy. Regardless of his alignment, its possible scum would want to jump on his unpopular playing style. It requires little effort to find him a distraction at best.

I would say that Moo's reaction looks worst. SC and Bub's do not bother me. Flame's gives me a little concern, but it might just be the part where he's using sarcasm which is easy to misinterpret.
Moospiker wrote:I dunno. Reck was more just going YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY whereas shotty directly stood out to me as more of a scum reaction. He started asking questions as if he was panicking slightly.
I think you are reaching here. He asked one question that he didn't want answered. I don't see how that is an indication of panic. And how is "YAY" that much different than "nice shot"?

Each time you've explained your vote, you still aren't giving the whole read. It all seems like you are making it up as you go along.

Vote: Moospiker
Fair enough vote I suppose. It's just a feeling I got from the way that shotty reacted.

Trust me. (oh wait that's an argument Reck tried to use and it didn't work)
Click.

Please, no double capitals.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:43 am

Post by q21 »

First I'm going to state that shotty feels like his town self to me. I've played with him a few times and read games with him a few others. I'm not going to support a shotty lynch at this juncture.

I do agree that the wagon on shotty is fuelled by scum trying to get the quick easy lynch through. The two most likely culprits of this are Moonspiker and Bub, both of whom voted shotty for his comments about night. Neither of them mentioned, even in passing, reck who had just made similar comments about night... in fact reck's night speculation was more detailed than shotty's, see:
xRECKONERx wrote:I'm hoping it was a redirector of some sort so we can nail two scumz at once.

Either that, or there's a RB/doc + vig.
When that double standard is brought up the two respond as such.
This is a reach. Shotty's posting comes across and a few things, but panicked isn't one of them.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:I am not liking the interaction between Reck and Shotty right now. The reason I voted for Shotty was because he's contributed nothing the town so far, and was speculating about the night. Maybe he was surprised at what happend because he knows who he wanted to kill? Small scum-tell at best, but his responses since and his history in this game so far give me no town vibes.

Reck has also contributed very little thus far on D-2.
In fact recks biggest contributions to the thread at the point this post was made were declaring shotty town and... doing the same thing you're voting shotty for. Also, when you voted him, the only thing given as a reason for your shotty vote was the night speculation... the other point, while potentially true, feels tacked on so you could make it look like there was a reason for you differentiating between reck and shotty's night speculation.

I feel quite confident that there is scum between these two... maybe they were even ballsy enough to make the shotty push together. Either way, I happy to vote either at the moment and since Moonspiker is currently the bigger wagon.

Vote Moonspiker[/i]

Also, I don't particularly like this.
StrangerCoug wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:drmyshottyizsik, you have until I get home to give me a good reason why I shouldn't move my vote to you.

It looks like your trying to give shotty a chance to redeem himself. But this is shotty we're talking about, even if you've never played with him you must know about his reputation and therefore know that the chances of him doing what you ask are slim to nothing. Basically you're first post is an attempt to look like your giving him a chance, when - knowing anything about shotty - that post comes down to: "When I get home I am
going
to vote for you."
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Moospiker »

qn21's tag fails.

qn21, you're voting me (over Bub) because I am the biggest wagon? And that makes sense because?
Click.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:09 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

q21 wrote:Also, I don't particularly like this.
StrangerCoug wrote:

It looks like your trying to give shotty a chance to redeem himself. But this is shotty we're talking about, even if you've never played with him you must know about his reputation and therefore know that the chances of him doing what you ask are slim to nothing. Basically you're first post is an attempt to look like your giving him a chance, when - knowing anything about shotty - that post comes down to: "When I get home I am
going
to vote for you."
One, learn the difference between "your" and "you're". You have them backwards.

Two, screw drmyshottyizsik's meta. If he won't take my threat seriously (and
ALL
of my threats should be), then he will pay the price. That simple.

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

q21 wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:I am not liking the interaction between Reck and Shotty right now. The reason I voted for Shotty was because he's contributed nothing the town so far, and was speculating about the night. Maybe he was surprised at what happend because he knows who he wanted to kill? Small scum-tell at best, but his responses since and his history in this game so far give me no town vibes.

Reck has also contributed very little thus far on D-2.
In fact recks biggest contributions to the thread at the point this post was made were declaring shotty town and... doing the same thing you're voting shotty for. Also, when you voted him, the only thing given as a reason for your shotty vote was the night speculation... the other point, while potentially true, feels tacked on so you could make it look like there was a reason for you differentiating between reck and shotty's night speculation.
In my head the opposite occured. I thought of shotty as scummy going into D-2, and his night speculation was more of a confirmation. How that statement was worded, it probably came out backwards, and reading it back again, I can understand why you made that read.

If shotty is town, either moon or SC is scum. If shotty is scum, reck is probably scum.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

StrangerCoug wrote:
q21 wrote:Also, I don't particularly like this.
StrangerCoug wrote:

going
to vote for you."
One, learn the difference between "your" and "you're". You have them backwards.

Two, screw drmyshottyizsik's meta. If he won't take my threat seriously (and
ALL
of my threats should be), then he will pay the price. That simple.
No.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

AT THIS RATE SHIT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
THE ACTIVITY LEVEL IN THIS GAME IS HORRENDOUS.
green shirt thursdays
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by q21 »

First... with regard to grammar and tag issues... I'm usually pretty good at checking my posts, but I just finished an 80 page thesis and really couldn't be bothered to proof read anything else.
Moospiker wrote:qn21's tag fails.

qn21, you're voting me (over Bub) because I am the biggest wagon? And that makes sense because?
It makes sense because both you and Bub did the same thing in my opinion. That makes both of you scummy so I'm happy to vote either, rather than force unnecessary division in the town by voting Bub, I voted you.

Since I screwed this up before...

Vote Moonspiker
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Porochaz »

I apologise for my slacking, new job plus illness is making it difficult. Will post vc and deal with slackers later on tonight.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Moospiker »

JESUS CHRIST MY NAME HAS NO N IN THE MIDDLE YOU IDIOT
Click.

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Rhinox »

blackberry wrote:I thought of this too, but do you really think Reck would say this as mafia? Your lack of complex and creative thinking suggests you may be mafia rolling up a snowball to throw at Reck and you're going to see if anyone else adds to the snowball... then again I haven't really read anything, just skimmed here and there.
I was hoping for a response from reck first, but yes, I think its something mafia wouldn't think twice about saying. Site meta is accepting of vigs taking out distracting players who aren't scummy enough to lynch, so reck probably would typically get away with it. But at the same time, you wouldn't vig even a distracting player who was confirmed town.

No, shotty is not confirmed town, but reck seems pretty damn sure he is. If I'm going to argue so vehemently against someones lynch because I felt they were town, then I'd rather a vig no kill than shoot that player. There's no difference between vigging shotty and lynching shotty if he's town - it reduces the town's occupancy by 1, possibly reducing the total number of lynches we'll have.

----------------------------------------------------

moo, why did you ignore q21's entire post and only respond to the name mispelling?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Shotty is fucking obnoxious. That's all I was insinuating in asking for a vig to kill him. He's an idiotic, completely retarded VI, but he's not scum.

I wish I could link to an ongoing game for further context...but I digress.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”