Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Jora »

\confirm

Hi, everyone!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora is obv VT, if not, she is a Cop. Simple.
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:39 am

Post by Jora »

VOTE: BlakAdder for using anagram.

I must say that if somebody has a
Miller
PR, then he must claim immediately.

However, Miller+Cop probability is small (1/6) and not necessarily implied complications, but due to size of the party it's quite a dangerous for town.

And Miller claim at the very beginnig be trustworthy enough becouse scums iare cowardly at that stage.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Jora »

Let everybody answer the question: I'm a Miller (y/n)?

And I'll be the last to answer, if you don't mind.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Jora »

That wasn't anagram? Hm... anyway.
Thor665 wrote:
Unvote: BlakAdder
Vote: }|{opa

I like }|{opa or CommieX as the lynch today.

I'm confused. :eek: Thor, do you fully understand that CommieX is claimed Miller?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Jora »

BlakAdder wrote:Someone could still call B.S. on him.
Yes, we'll see. But it's quite unlikely.
Thor665 wrote:Do you understand that you specifically asked to go last on the Miller claim?

.....This is rather pointless unless he is either the Miller himself or is scum looking to get onto a Miller claim.
Oh, yes! What a smart-ass scum I am! 100% scumtell. :lol:
Great analysis so far.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Jora »

Thor, you accede my Miller-claim plan and now tell that plan was wrong and I shouldn't be the last?! Think again.
Why did you wish to claim last then?
Becouse, I'm the scum-hunter. I offer Miller-claim plan and wanted to be sure that the last claiming isn't scum. That was reasonable plan, besides no one object.
Do you actually believe CommieX is strong town tell?
No doubt. There 50% chance of failing the bluff. No one conscious scum could dare to do it.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Jora »

charter wrote:
}|{opa wrote:Let everybody answer the question: I'm a Miller (y/n)?

And I'll be the last to answer, if you don't mind.
Lol.
What's so funny? You and Thor stated accusation upon me refer to that if I'm not a Miller then plan is wrong. I don't get it. I'm not a miller and I'm townie, but even so it could be used for the benefit. Let suppose that there would be no real Miller, then I recieved a chance to lie and claim Miller for myself. Why?
Then
0)I wouldn't be lynched D1. And through that I increasing the chances of lyncing scum. Cop didn't check me, that I increasing the chances of cathing the scum.
1)Mafias probably and very likely would trying to kill me at first night as "confirmed town". I die instead PR.
2)If I survived to D2, I immidietly claim backward, which scums is doubtful to capable of.
3)..........
4)Profit!!!

And when supposing that plan what benefits do I get if I would be a scum? The same - you yelling! But is that so? I already draw everyones attention. That bad for a scum. If do that what you saying i'm intended to do, and survived to LyLo I would be in a noose and that very obvious.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Jora »

That wasn't my "plan". I just show that is nothing scummy in suggesting to be the last Miller-claimed. Quite the contrary - it would be scummy if I don't.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Jora »

Scummy is to be in the middle and drifting. Like BlakAdder or charter. But not to propose the mass-claim rules. That always imply excessive attention. Yes, the vantage place in my plan was for me. And what? Everybody can decline it and propose an other queue for claiming. No one objected to that... And it's perfectly done! Why they blame me now? Just 0_0
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Jora »

VOTE: charter
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Jora »

Second, how am I or Charter drifting? I'm pretty sure it's clear that I'm focused directly on you now.
Just thought that evrybody is fucused on me now.
And you give no reasoning for voting for charter?
How about bandwagoening on middle, drifting scum and the most popular one: OMGUS!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Jora »

Sorry, I'm newbie to all this terminology and this site scecific thinness. I wanted to say that charter carried along by currents of the crowd. Just bandwagoning, repeating and try's to strengthen the inefficient places in reasoning of predecessors.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Jora »

You haven't satisfactory addressed the reasons people have brought up against you, pardon me for not inventing a false reason for voting you instead of reiterating the good ones.
Don't throw dust in crowd eyes. The only reason is that I proposed myself as the last one to claim. But it's no scummy at all.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Jora »

why the vote on charter? Do you agree with edmund's "logic" for voting charter?
I think that he's a scum bandwagoning me to quickly make a overweight "case". I think that edmund is right about a lurkers. They ruined many games. Also he's tactic is comfortable for a scum. However, he courageous tell us about he's intentions and this is not a scum style.

And I'm not newbie in every sense of the word. I'm a guest. In the places I came from forum-based mafia has completely different flavour. It's a shame, but I'm doesn't used yet to communicate on English well. Grammatic is pissing me off.
you really don't think that if the very last person to claim said 'Miller' that town wouldn't be a little suspicious of that one?
Yes. But I don't decided at that moment will I be doing the "pretending part" or not. And even so it wouldn't be lasts long, just in order to protect RP's with the own chest or finally tell the truth on the very beginning of day 2.
Why not just let the Miller claim on their own?
The experience is dictating that even if the actions seems totally obvious, there would be much better if somebody suggest it publicly during a day-phase. That excludes many kind of little misunderstandings and quarrels.
Why did you try to set up the Miller claim in a fashion which placed you as the final claim?
But why not? I don't afraid to draw attention and decided that it would be much better. Or else we could face the possibility of that the real Miller would be the last (unintenciously or by the Will of The Providence). Then we'll be in position to commit a terrible mistake. Hence, the last one must be choosen by some method.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Jora »

smashbro_SSS wrote:I don't think its possible to call someone a drifter after only 19 hours of a game, cause you would hate me then.
I already being corrected by the BlakAdder and mentioned that I mean by "drifting" something other, in particular "carring along by currents of the crowd", "saying the pleasant words and doing nothing to be notable". And well, you'll probably be very surprised to know that before I came here I was participated mostly in 24h=day "normal" games. Therefore I'm used to judge a player and make a conclusions by 2-3 posts and the manner in which he posts it.

So, let's return to our muttons. I assumed that Thor665 too bold for a scum . Since that by the rule of exclusion the scumteam is totally amongst:

BlakAdder
charter
edmund.angles
smashbro_of_the_SSS

smashbro_of_the_SSS suddenly strikes edmund, despite the fact that he would be more comfortable on the my vagon. Which makes me think of them bouth as a plausible scumteam: smashbro_of_the_SSS distancing himself from his partner at the right time.

Furthermore I think that BlakAdder and charter couldn't be a scumteam. But there is a very large chance that one of them is a scum.
I feel like threre will be more conversations between me and charter and again, I already vote him. So I better talk what i feel about BlakAdder.
BlakAdder doing apprehensive play. And I highly suspect him from the moment when he unvoted at the post 26. The manner of that was so hastily and seems so scummy. Thor explained nothing, he stayed exactly that reckless bandwagoning madcap as he truly are.

I say that it'll be the best for town to vote for one of the pair (BlakAdder, charter) and check (if we have a Cop or Blocker) one of the pair (edmund.angles, smashbro_of_the_SSS) or to do exactly the same but in a reverse order.

Edit to fix quote tags - Fen
Last edited by Fenchurch on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Jora »

BlakAdder wrote:Opa, what do you mean about Thor explaining nothing? The sole reason I took my vote off of him is because at first he voted without giving reason, and after he did, I could see some logic behind it.
The reason is that: you unvoted in a hurry. Yes, Thor explaining something, but inconsistent enough for releasing tention on him: the explanation he surfaced was the simple misunderstanding of why somebody pre-defined should claim last.
BlakAdder wrote: And on top of that, if what I did was so suspicious, why did you take so long to call me out on it?
It wasn't soooo suspicious but it is the most suspicious thing that I can find in your posts. Yes, I'm noticed it before, but that was a hint nothing more. Cautious scum is most dangerous one.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Jora »

Thor665 wrote: BlakAdder actually didn't follow onto the vote wagon I started and charter sheeped onto, so why do you see him as suspicious enough to be a lynch today? By your logic his unvote of me was weak, but you think I'm more likely to be town so scum wouldn't have a lot of reason to quickly unvote town for a weak reason, would they?
I never said that. Just pure mathematically divided my 4 suspects into two equal parts. My nominees for "Lynch of The Day" are charter from one part and smashbro_of_the_SSS from another.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Jora »

Hm... sorry. That one was ambiguous indeed. I mean to choose the scummiest ones from bouth pairs and try to lynch them. That who havn't been lynched goes to the Cop/Block.
By your logic his unvote of me was weak, but you think I'm more likely to be town so scum wouldn't have a lot of reason to quickly unvote town for a weak reason, would they?
If scum is overcautious he could do that when pretending to be a town. But the thing is that townies mostly inert in they actions, and not so quick to unvote, becose they couldn't know for sure worth it or not. I thinking trice before take you on the townlist.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Jora »

edmund wrote:opa is scummy, mostly because he was willing to lie, but he is already at L-1.
Let me correct this. I'm not willing to lie for sure, just thinking about it.
Yes, I know the Golden Commandment of townies: not to lie. But sometimes little lie do big good for a town.
So you say that I'm scummy becouse was honest enought to admit that I feeled this temptation?
I see no reason to consider Thor bold, so I don't see the logic in excluding him from the scum possibility.
That makes sense. Therefore I should specify that I'm consider Thor as a town for today only. Even if I terrible wron at that part we have 1 scum in two pairs. Lets fish it out!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Jora »

Guys, I'm ready if you would hammer me, but better don't be f* stupid! Don't repeat a classic mistake of lynching the most active player at day1. I'm tired of it. I'M NOT A NEWBSCUM!!!
Lets strike the scummiest middle or the lurker. They never give us a strong cases just because they don't talk much!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Post by Jora »

Stop hiding!

I saw BlakAdder and smashbro browsing this forum. But they prefered to keep silence. That's scummy.
I'm ready to vote for them at any moment. But I think that charter is scummier than BlakAdder and keep my current vote for now.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by Jora »

EBWOP: btw charter also been here at the time between my posts (#62 and #63).
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Jora »

Thor665 wrote:
BlakAdder wrote:I went along with }|{opa's plan because at the time he first announced it the logic was he was either Miller or scum, a 50% chance that he was a town power role meant he was well worth supporting in the initiative.
Stop using crap logic! Becouse I'm a townie. And what u constantly repeating is complete bullshit! Scum NEVER would do that what i did.
edmund wrote:Why do you consider Thor town for today?
Becouse he using craplogic too bold so it seems that he really belive on what he says. BUT if he wouldn't stop after my death and don't understand what an idiot he was he would be a serious threat to town and I
entrust to all with lynching him permanently
after me.
First he sugested to lynch a two people who were a most pro-town at beginning: me and Commie. Just becouse he do a hasty and comletely wrong conclusions.
And if I succeed in proving him the most obvious part - that Commie is 90% town, he don't understand that he stated an genius level of idiocy crap here:
}|{opa requests Miller claims. Also requests that he goes last.
This is rather pointless unless he is either the Miller himself or is scum looking to get onto a Miller claim.
But it isn't all he mindless attaking people who tell him that he wrong. That do a lot of damage to town. Becouse true scums now easily hiding while townies wathing how I defending against his crap arguments.
BlakAdder wrote: As a side note, on the off chance that Opa turns up town, I've got a contingency plan to help spot scum the next day.
And what is the plan?
If you town, BlakAdder, then please, don't do mistake of lyncing me today, becouse you're going to hammer 1)a most active 2)most honest 3)thinking and sharing his thoghts instead of mindlessly using a craplogic 4)true townie.

All votes againg me are based on: complexity of my nick, and illogical crap:
}|{opa requests Miller claims. Also requests that he goes last.
This is rather pointless unless he is either the Miller himself or is scum looking to get onto a Miller claim.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Jora »

I just think that there's a lot of evidence piling up against Opa
Yeh? And what are those "a lot" of arguments?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Jora »

charter wrote:Hopa's posts and suspicions are looking super forced. Like how he's saying Blak is scummy for unvoting, what does he think town would have done, keep voting for a no longer valid reason? His suspicions on me are constantly changing, and is defending himself against my vote (and others on him) by saying I'm wagoning instead of defending the points against him. So what if I'm wagoning? Why should I not vote someone scummy just
because everyone else is using the same reason
I'm suspicious of him?
That's scummy. Seems it hard for him to talk specifically. At the moment of ur vote "everyone" was Thor665 and ... wait a minute... only Thor665!
So if u town let me advice something, Mr. charter: think for yourself don't look at somebody even if ur thought that he's clever and more expirienced than u.

When BlakAdder unvoted he don't specified wether he agreed with main Thor's argument or not.
Thor665 wrote:}|{opa requests Miller claims. Also requests that he goes last.
BlakAdder wrote:Well now that you've explained yourself, I understand a bit better, Thor.
unvote

I'm keeping my vote off for now, considering how fast votes are flying around when not everyone has had something to say yet.
It seems scummy to me exatly because he didn't sayed that he consider it as valid reason. He just sayed "understand a bit" which makes me feel like
he knows
that the "reason" is shitty but he kinda like if there will be found some naive townies which buy it.

So, I strongly sugest to vote for charter or BlakAdder. At least one of them is scum for sure.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Jora »

He attacks me as scum for using "crap logic."
Where I sayed that? Wrong. I'm treat you as a very cautious scum.
I see no reason why I shouldn't drop the hammer. You're running out of time to change my mind, Opa.
You all the time tease me about " change your mind" but it's nothing more than scum trick. I've a bellyful of this.

Take that! :D

( )
VOTE: BlakAdder
( )
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Jora »

charter wrote:I thought it cause it's right.
Lol.
I'm fine with a hammer whenever. I loathe scum squirming after they're caught.
Than you should vote BlakAdder. Don't you see how he changed his tone right after I caught him?
Don't you see that he knew that Thor wasn't right and cautiously used that mistake in his scum interest?
BlakAdder wrote:That's where you said it. And again.
}|{opa wrote:
All
vote
s againg me are based on: complexity of my nick, and illogical crap:

And I loved how you picked one sentence out of my argument against you to attack me with and ignored everything else. Hell I'm giving you a chance to defend yourself and you're throwing it away by trying to swing attention back to me.
And I'm not trying to "tease you." I told you I'd wait til 9 o'clock and I'm keeping my word.
You've not voted on me yet. And you never said
directly
that you share with Thor's delusion. Youre just used it in order to keep the heat away from u and ur partner.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Jora »

And yet you still ignore the enormous fallacies I pointed out in your defense. You're still trying to throw suspicion onto me with tiny, unimportant details and assumptions that you're treating as fact instead of actually defending yourself. Is there a reason for this or can you just not defend yourself?
Don't be silly. You talking of enormous arguments againts me. But failing to specify it when I ask a direct question. You just ignored it.
You talking about "fallacies" and demand me to defence myself. How I should defend? Thae only way to prove 100% that I'm not a mafia is to kill me or check by Cop or Blocker. The only argument I can put forth is my gameplay. But that is pure statistic! Scum is doubtful to behave like me because that style of play is the straight way to the gibbet especially in the game with Cop/Roleb. Even if I survive till Lylo it would be too suspicious when "the good samaritian" like me lives so long. Besides it's not profitable for town to lynch activist (the most active player) at day1, becouse they can gather more information from him. Besides to attack the activist is very lovely tactic for scums. They do nothing themselfs, just criticize all around and try to fail the activist, becouse he posting much and it's easy to constantly strike him finding his unpunctualities. That not only prevent scums from tention, but it also frightening the townies because they see what will happen if they would start talking. That encourage very harmful for townies lurcing taktic. So lyncing activist at day1 is a badplay. The exclusion is when this is an VI-activist, that guy will do no good ever.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Jora »

not contributing anything
\

WTF? The only reason Thor & co voting me is for contributing a plan. That's what I do. And what u have to contribute?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Jora »

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:Also, I still support the opa wagon, and would also hammer it if need be. when opa suggested to lynch a person from one group, and cop/block someone from the other group, he lists 4 people, and evens tells the town that it could be flipped around if we want. what he really seems to be saying is
that he doesn't care which of those four die
. Of course, he has preferences, but this still doesn't make me feel good. its everyone but thor and commie x, a maybe confirmed town. It seems like he's keeping a lot of options open.
Hey, look what I got here! That sooo scummy. Why should I care about that 4? I don't have a partner to protect. I know that at least 1 scum is there (but I'm still thinking 2) and just trying to fish it out. Why he have a problems with that?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Jora »

BlakAdder, what a scum are you? "Word" lol. If you would a town you should wait untill CommieX say's somthing. Because it's may be the last chance for him to tell us something.
You're weak. I catch you and your partner (it's charter or smashbro_of_the_SSS) tnan you start posting rubbish. And finally try to shut me up. Fie shame!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Jora »

Thor665 wrote:}|{opa - do you see edmund as town for any particular reason?

Why do you think charter or smashboro are partners to BA?
Yes. Now I think so.
BlakAdder wrote:I'm sorry, I had originally intended to, but I wanted to get it over with. At least now we know for certain Opa's alignment.
But youre mistaking :lol: I'm only on L1. So how about to show for certain YOUR alignment.

Please, somebody, vote for him twice, please!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Jora »

EBWOP: }|{opa - do you see edmund as town for any particular reason?
Actually no, but those two (charter or smashboro) looks so scummy that I culdn't think otherwice.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Jora »

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:hmm, forgot about blak saying he would hammer tonight. I'm still satisfied with the lynch, and opa, what i was bring up with your willingness to have 4 people lynched is that you don't seem to care much which one it is. in a game with only 2 scum, and 7 players, that's a large number.
you could have even thrown in your buddy there
, and then have enough mislynches to win the game. So, mind spoiling it for us before the mod tells us? Want to admit if you're scum?
I don't get it. What you found wrong in tis. So if I scum and don't get my buddy there than it's Thor. Or if I throw it would be edmund. But you mistaken. I'm not scum. But your posts make me feel like you don't really care what to say about my play. Thats a scumtell.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Jora »

Seems like that two little scums don't even care to count votes! Repeating: I'm not die yet.
Commie unvoted in Post #79 . So I'm back to L1 now.

Fie shame!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Jora »

Oh, I need to go. Wait charter and CommieX, please! I want to listen their thoughts on BlakAdder.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Jora »

Ok. Yes, again my new concept.

There is only two possibilities I consider:
I)1 scum in (edmund.angles, Thor665) and 1 scum in (BlakAdder, charter, smashbro_of_the_SSS).
II)2 scums in (BlakAdder, charter, smashbro_of_the_SSS).

If edmund.angles and Thor665 is the scumteam than I think we loose already.

And if it is (II) case (which I consider as most likly) than there is only one town in (BlakAdder, charter, smashbro_of_the_SSS). I need find him and I get a whole scumteam. So if it's YOU're amongst them (BlakAdder, charter, smashbro_of_the_SSS) now reading this and you're town don't be stupid: two others are liars.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Jora »

BlakAdder wrote: As a side note, on the off chance that Opa turns up town, I've got a contingency plan to help spot scum the next day.
You don't answered my question: what is the plan you talking about?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Jora »

BlakAdder wrote:If I shared my plan it wouldn't work. So I'm keeping it a secret for now.
Goddanm! This is admission of guilt. Bloody hell, why he sayed that if he not a scum.
That is cunning plan: he prepearing falseclaim (for himself or his scumbuddy).
Something like that: lynch me, they nightkill somebody (but not a Miller) = 5/2 scums = 2+1Miller twnies. Then he, or his partner falsclaiming a Cop role with guilty result on one of those 2 townies. One of them is real RP... but if scums guess right and blame him then game over (it would be word of a cop against the word of caught in guilty). 50% that they win so simple!!! Even if they will be bad at guesswork it would be 50/50 again: the word of real RP against the word of a Cop with gulty result on a RP's "scumbuddy"!
OR they woudn't kill and it will be 6/2 scums = Miller + 3 townies. It allows them also win in most of a cases just fakeclaiming Roleblocker with guilty result (or just watching the show if Real roleblocker would be found and be unluky to check one of 2 VT's).

I don't want that plan to happen. :shifty: I insist on lynching BlakAdder. He's a fat liar.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by Jora »

EBTWOP: don't be surprised even if he/his partner raise a claim with some kind of breadcrumbling. Be prepeared. You should lynch him no matter what will happen.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Jora »

CommieX wrote: @ Opa: Please explain your case on black.
I'm already explained everything. He douing anti-town things, and lie to us. If you don't see it you don't get it.
I'm tired to explain obviousnesses.

I will selfhammer in a 5 hours.
And I think that massclaim is acepteble, but it should decide RP on hes own. It is he's main play in that game. So if RP would like to claim, or somebody would like to tell somthing important - then go on.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Jora »

Thor665 wrote: @ }|{opa - Seriously, a self hammer? You better be scum running a gambit or I'll never want to play with you again.
It's a bad play for town? But most of the players againts me and I'm bored. Seems like they eventually lych me today anyways.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Jora »

Oh, yes. The wiki says so.

But I'm angry!!! OK. I ask sobody else to hammer me after 5 hours after that moment.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Jora »

Thor665 wrote:@ }|{opa - if you're angry and want to be lynched - why do you want the person who is going to hammer you to wait five hours?
Don't know. I guess it makes me feel like I did it myself, not a casual hammer.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Jora »

edmund.angles wrote:@opa-voters: Please unvote to avoid self-hammer during discussion(and potentially massclaim).
tell us your thougths on the game and the players.
No point in waiting. I sayed almost all that i have noticed except my thought about possible PR-holders (i think it better to be silent abuot that matter).
Look's like almost everybody puted in an appearance.
When smashbro_of_the_SSS arrives I sugest him to hammer imidietly. I'll be thankful.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Jora »

Thor665 wrote: We're actually in the day before LYLO already.
Btw. I think this is could be a scum slip.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Jora »

Thor665 wrote: Tell you what, after massclaim I'll come and hammer you - promise. Now please be quiet or replace out.
Calm down, you maniac. Btw, I was thinking and guess what? (BlakAdder, Thor665) - very good looking scumteam.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Jora »

Thor665 wrote:
}|{opa wrote:
...do you know what an open setup is?
We in LyLo if we lynch a town today. Where you get that I'm townie from? IIRC it's been you who first sayed that I'm a scum.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Jora »

If Blaky would be a town, than very likely some other amongst that players who voted me is scum.
That scum definitely interested in helping me to lynch Blaky, becouse then it would be 2 misslynces (Blaky->Me).
Why Blaky is still not popular, despite the fact that Thor665 seems now not so certain about me and unvoted?

I think that if scumteam is (BlakAdder, Thor665) then it explains many things if not the all things.

1)I'm cought Blaky when he talks about some mistik plan that he intended to do after my dead. And entrusted townies with lycnh him to avoid any falseclaiming consequences.
2)His partner Thor665 saw that townies probably will not trust in those possible falseclaimings which they have planned to confirm Blaky as town tomorrow and to lynch real PR. So mafias decided not to falseclaiming.
3)If not falseclaim then what could help scums to win? Killing confirmed townies and surviving. So Thor's aim now to be most pro-town looking player and stay out of suspicion. Also he need to find and kill the dangerous for him last PR. Thor665 proposed a massclaim. And obviously he not a PR himself (if he would be a PR, than he don't need any plan and just claimed instead).
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Jora »

CommieX wrote:
opa wrote: Calm down, you maniac. Btw, I was thinking and guess what? (BlakAdder, Thor665) - very good looking scumteam.
Come again? Are you just attacking anyone that expresses suspicion of you?
Don't be silly. Stop distorting things and for God's sake start thinking. Do own analysis if you have somthing. You confirmed town, so be more active!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Post by Jora »

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
}|{opa wrote:
Explain?
Again? What so hard to understand here?
Just noticed that Thor speaks about me in that way like he actually know that it would be misslynch today, that I'm a townie (which only scum can know for sure). He never mentionned before those post that he admits at least thinly possibility for me to be town. Let me remind hes testis "Jora's plan could do only scum or Miller, but he's not Miller". He not rejected it yet.
I'm not saying that this mistake is 100% scumtell but it's rare for town, especially when he is main prosecutor.
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote: Also, I'll hammer if everyone wants me to, even though i am wavering a bit on him being scum, it'll provide info about who voted him no matter what. I don't support mass claiming right now, i dont see any reason that it couldn't wait till LYLO.
Well... how about these reasons:
Something like that: lynch me, they nightkill somebody (but not a Miller) = 5/2 scums = 2+1Miller twnies. Then he, or his partner falsclaiming a Cop role with guilty result on one of those 2 townies. One of them is real RP... but if scums guess right and blame him then game over (it would be word of a cop against the word of caught in guilty). 50% that they win so simple!!! Even if they will be bad at guesswork it would be 50/50 again: the word of real RP against the word of a Cop with gulty result on a RP's "scumbuddy"!
OR they woudn't kill and it will be 6/2 scums = Miller + 3 townies. It allows them also win in most of a cases just fakeclaiming Roleblocker with guilty result (or just watching the show if Real roleblocker would be found and be unluky to check one of 2 VT's).
Massclaim looking reasonable for me, however, I still thinking that it's up to PR to decide could he handle it or not.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by Jora »

LAST TRY:

nevertheless, what if we lynch Blaky today? I promise you don't regret it. It isn't fair that I commit nothing wrong, do many analisis, a lot of interactions with each of the players and you going to lynch me!, but he get away with anti-town bla-bla-bla play and attempt to sudden hammer!
I guarantee that Blaky is safe lynch. He's scum.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Post by Jora »

Stop play the hypocrites! More than half of you guessed alredy that I'm just a townie. Why you so afraid to admit it?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by Jora »

If you lynch me, then it'll be LyLo. With only 3 votes to decide a fate of this game (!!! if would be no NK then 4 with 6 players, but it's MyLo, so skip it and again we at 3-vote Lylo). Just imagine WHAT IT MEANs: only ONE stupid vote and... mafia strikes with two and win!
And who goes at that LyLo to win in final battle: CommieX - the strange guy who IMO don't even bothered to read a thread but has too much power as confirmed,
Thor665 - smart, but scummy looking activist, Blaky and 2 lurckers.

You going to lose if you lynch me!!!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Post by Jora »

edmund.angles wrote:Nay to massclaim:
Sure a confirmed townie is great in LyLo, but I forgot to think about the alternative with no massclaim:
Scum hits the other PR: Unlikely, but same situation as massclaim.
scum hit CommieX:
We massclaim and either:
1) Get one confirmed townie
- same situation +potentially an RB instead of weakass Miller+one night action N1
2) We have a choice of 2 claimers
- approx. same worth as confimed townie IMO +one night action N1.
NOPE if not massclaim they rather no NK or try not to hit last PR.
edmund.angles wrote: And if opa flips scum massclaim is definately worse. And opa recently wrote something that just makes me go scum, scum.
opa wrote:So Thor's aim now to be most pro-town looking player and stay out of suspicion. Also he need to find and kill the dangerous for him last PR.
So he's saying the massclaim idea is a scum tactic...........why is he voting for it then :roll: . To be fair it was just one of his scenarios, though.
Dont distort things!!! I never said that "massclaim idea is a scum tactic" and I'm not voted for it! I said that it's PR's business. And that it's extremly useful for Thor if he scum.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by Jora »

I have 100% scumread on Blaky. Just wish to remind one famous quote:
BlakAdder wrote:Massclaim sounds alright with me. Only thing I'm worried about is outing the power roles and getting them NK'd
So I asking third time: what's the plan, Blaky?

Even if he said about that plan for reason that he is PR (
which he isn't
simply because he don't claim yet despite the fact that nobody would belive him tomorrow after my dead)
Then we just get a massclaim and confirmed townie. Hurray! Then lynch me.

I guarantee that Blaky is scum by my own life. You just lynch me tomorrow.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Post by Jora »

Just pure mathematically it's correct for some of you:

those 2 of you who like me townies - what do you see?

Me, Thor, Blaky - all VT's too. But yourself is VT and seems like you trust Thor. Then Me or Blaky is a liar. I want you just help me to lynch Blaky first! Becouse I'm a real townie.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:14 am

Post by Jora »

EBTWOP: So why it's so important to lynch Blaky first?
For me: I don't want a LyLo. In that kind of situations always some bitch doing wrong move just becouse it thinks that he's too clever for re-reading the posts of some lynced townie and follow his plan.
For town: It's clear that me/Blaky is a scum. If it's Blaky goes to LyLo I not sure that somebody don't spoil all over. Also you lose me - the guy capable to find one scum and no doubt useful for find second. But if scum is me, seems even the last fool rimind me abut given guarantee - it will be safe lynch in LyLo without chaos.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Jora »

Opa is scum (The fact that he just posted 5 consecutive times makes me all but certain)
Lol. Wrong. And that is all you have to say?
Power Roles are far from useless is this setup.
Wrong.
If you are a townie as you say you are, and Thor is scum, right now he does NOT want a massclaim.
Why?
Don't bother - it's wrong.
Rolefishing much?
Lolwhat? And lol. And lol again. When you read topic do you read only words with enhanced font and only in 5 last posts?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:40 am

Post by Jora »

Fenchurch - good modding, special thanx for fixing myscrewed tags.

charter, edmund.angles - quality play, congrats!

I thought that BlakAdder was scum till the end.

Thor665 - overall good pro-town play, exept vote on me (:roll:) and "lets
vote
for claim" (however "hey, PR, do claim!"-thing good).

smashbro_of_the_SSS - good choice for NA, unluckily your role was clear for scums (Thor and Blak almost directly admitted that they haven't PR).

CommieX - I'm sorry for my anger.

Resume:
Townies,
If you want to start winning you should stop mindlessly attack most active player at D1 with only reasons "everyone else told so" and "we'll have a lot more info if lynch most active one" (well, got your precious info, do you?) or at least not lynch him, or at least not so quick. :igmeou: That is classic newbtown mistake.

If someone (may be BlakAdder) do a try to stick on charter's wagon in the beginning, it'll be different game ending.

Bah:
You going to lose if you lynch me!!!
- just as I told. :mrgreen:
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭

Return to “Completed Open Games”