BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:23 am

Post by BlakAdder »

@edmund: Opa has already claimed (or at least indirectly let it slip) in the quote below (italics mine)
}|{opa wrote: 0)I wouldn't be lynched D1. And through that I increasing the chances of lyncing scum. Cop didn't check me, that I increasing the chances of cathing the scum.
1)Mafias probably and very likely would trying to kill me at first night as "confirmed town".
I die instead PR.

2)If I survived to D2, I immidietly claim backward, which scums is doubtful to capable of.
3)..........
4)Profit!!!
I consider this a vanilla claim, but if you don't see this as a strong enough claim, I guess that's your opinion. But I'm taking this as a claim. If he wants to claim contrary to this, so be it.
Secondly, I'm not in a hurry. I just think that there's a lot of evidence piling up against Opa and few, if any, counterarguments. I just don't think we need to waste ore time.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Fenchurch »

Third Vote Count of Day One:

}|{opa - 3 (CommieX, Thor665, charter)

charter - 1 (}|{opa)
edmund.angles - 1 (smashbro_of_the_SSS)
BlakAdder - 1 (edmund.angles)

Not Voting: 1 (BlakAdder)

With seven alive, it will take four votes to lynch someone.

Deadline is: Tuesday, 5th October at 10:41 am GMT.

Prodding CommieX shortly.
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Jora »

Thor665 wrote:
BlakAdder wrote:I went along with }|{opa's plan because at the time he first announced it the logic was he was either Miller or scum, a 50% chance that he was a town power role meant he was well worth supporting in the initiative.
Stop using crap logic! Becouse I'm a townie. And what u constantly repeating is complete bullshit! Scum NEVER would do that what i did.
edmund wrote:Why do you consider Thor town for today?
Becouse he using craplogic too bold so it seems that he really belive on what he says. BUT if he wouldn't stop after my death and don't understand what an idiot he was he would be a serious threat to town and I
entrust to all with lynching him permanently
after me.
First he sugested to lynch a two people who were a most pro-town at beginning: me and Commie. Just becouse he do a hasty and comletely wrong conclusions.
And if I succeed in proving him the most obvious part - that Commie is 90% town, he don't understand that he stated an genius level of idiocy crap here:
}|{opa requests Miller claims. Also requests that he goes last.
This is rather pointless unless he is either the Miller himself or is scum looking to get onto a Miller claim.
But it isn't all he mindless attaking people who tell him that he wrong. That do a lot of damage to town. Becouse true scums now easily hiding while townies wathing how I defending against his crap arguments.
BlakAdder wrote: As a side note, on the off chance that Opa turns up town, I've got a contingency plan to help spot scum the next day.
And what is the plan?
If you town, BlakAdder, then please, don't do mistake of lyncing me today, becouse you're going to hammer 1)a most active 2)most honest 3)thinking and sharing his thoghts instead of mindlessly using a craplogic 4)true townie.

All votes againg me are based on: complexity of my nick, and illogical crap:
This is rather pointless unless he is either the Miller himself or is scum looking to get onto a Miller claim.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora is obv VT, if not, she is a Cop. Simple.
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Jora »

I just think that there's a lot of evidence piling up against Opa
Yeh? And what are those "a lot" of arguments?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:19 am

Post by CommieX »

Unvote

Sorry I've been away. I'm tired, busy, overworked and generally annoyed. I'll read and post tomorrow.
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Jora »

charter wrote:Hopa's posts and suspicions are looking super forced. Like how he's saying Blak is scummy for unvoting, what does he think town would have done, keep voting for a no longer valid reason? His suspicions on me are constantly changing, and is defending himself against my vote (and others on him) by saying I'm wagoning instead of defending the points against him. So what if I'm wagoning? Why should I not vote someone scummy just
because everyone else is using the same reason
I'm suspicious of him?
That's scummy. Seems it hard for him to talk specifically. At the moment of ur vote "everyone" was Thor665 and ... wait a minute... only Thor665!
So if u town let me advice something, Mr. charter: think for yourself don't look at somebody even if ur thought that he's clever and more expirienced than u.

When BlakAdder unvoted he don't specified wether he agreed with main Thor's argument or not.
Thor665 wrote:}|{opa requests Miller claims. Also requests that he goes last.
BlakAdder wrote:Well now that you've explained yourself, I understand a bit better, Thor.
unvote

I'm keeping my vote off for now, considering how fast votes are flying around when not everyone has had something to say yet.
It seems scummy to me exatly because he didn't sayed that he consider it as valid reason. He just sayed "understand a bit" which makes me feel like
he knows
that the "reason" is shitty but he kinda like if there will be found some naive townies which buy it.

So, I strongly sugest to vote for charter or BlakAdder. At least one of them is scum for sure.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:19 am

Post by BlakAdder »

See, these two posts are the exact reason Opa is suspicious to me. He tries to argue against those supporting the wagon on him, but his only counter-argument is "lol you're wrong cuz i'm town." Then he tries to shift focus onto other people for the smallest stuff.
Read this quote closely. There are many things I find wrong with it.
}|{opa wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
BlakAdder wrote:I went along with }|{opa's plan because at the time he first announced it the logic was he was either Miller or scum, a 50% chance that he was a town power role meant he was well worth supporting in the initiative.
Stop using crap logic! Becouse I'm a townie. And what u constantly repeating is complete bullshit! Scum NEVER would do that what i did.
edmund wrote:Why do you consider Thor town for today?
Becouse he using craplogic too bold so it seems that he really belive on what he says. BUT if he wouldn't stop after my death and don't understand what an idiot he was he would be a serious threat to town and I
entrust to all with lynching him permanently
after me.
First he sugested to lynch a two people who were a most pro-town at beginning: me and Commie. Just becouse he do a hasty and comletely wrong conclusions.
And if I succeed in proving him the most obvious part - that Commie is 90% town, he don't understand that he stated an genius level of idiocy crap here:
But it isn't all he mindless attaking people who tell him that he wrong. That do a lot of damage to town. Becouse true scums now easily hiding while townies wathing how I defending against his crap arguments.
BlakAdder wrote: As a side note, on the off chance that Opa turns up town, I've got a contingency plan to help spot scum the next day.
And what is the plan?
If you town, BlakAdder, then please, don't do mistake of lyncing me today, becouse you're going to hammer 1)a most active 2)most honest 3)thinking and sharing his thoghts instead of mindlessly using a craplogic 4)true townie.

All votes againg me are based on: complexity of my nick, and illogical crap:
1. He attacks me as scum for using "crap logic." But at the same time, he claims Thor is pro-town because he uses "crap logic." Does this make sense to anyone else? I can't think of an explanation that isn't pro-scum.
2. "Scum would never do what I just did." Blatant WIFOM
3. His defense over why he shouldn't be lynched:
A) I'm active (true, but active =/= contributing or helpful)
B) I'm honest (this can't be proven one way or the other)
C) I'm using decent logic (lol no)
D) I'm a townie, honest! (again, can't be proven)
I see no reason why I shouldn't drop the hammer. You're running out of time to change my mind, Opa.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Jora »

He attacks me as scum for using "crap logic."
Where I sayed that? Wrong. I'm treat you as a very cautious scum.
I see no reason why I shouldn't drop the hammer. You're running out of time to change my mind, Opa.
You all the time tease me about " change your mind" but it's nothing more than scum trick. I've a bellyful of this.

Take that! :D

( )
VOTE: BlakAdder
( )
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 am

Post by charter »

Thor665 wrote:@charter - your read on edmund?
Scummy, like I said after his first post, and how he's basically sidestepping a lot of the Hopa issues (though in his last post he kind of addresses them), but I still find him suspect.

Hopa also is now defending himself by saying we shouldn't lynch him since he's the most active player. Being active correlates to being town the same degree as cheese to the milky way.

Now I don't even know how his argument against me has shifted. It's like every time I refute his point, he comes back with a new one. He says
That's scummy. Seems it hard for him to talk specifically. At the moment of ur vote "everyone" was Thor665 and ... wait a minute... only Thor665!
So if u town let me advice something, Mr. charter: think for yourself don't look at somebody even if ur thought that he's clever and more expirienced than u.
Ok, I said everyone and everyone was just Thor... And that benefits me as scum... how? I am thinking for myself, I thought the exact same thing as Thor, so I said that. I didn't think it because of Thor's experience, I thought it cause it's right. I don't see how this is even a point.

I'm fine with a hammer whenever. I loathe scum squirming after they're caught.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Post #77.
}|{opa wrote:Stop using crap logic! Becouse I'm a townie. And what u constantly repeating is complete bullshit! Scum NEVER would do that what i did.
That's where you said it. And again.
}|{opa wrote:All votes againg me are based on: complexity of my nick, and illogical crap:
And I loved how you picked one sentence out of my argument against you to attack me with and ignored everything else. Hell I'm giving you a chance to defend yourself and you're throwing it away by trying to swing attention back to me.
And I'm not trying to "tease you." I told you I'd wait til 9 o'clock and I'm keeping my word.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Jora »

charter wrote:I thought it cause it's right.
Lol.
I'm fine with a hammer whenever. I loathe scum squirming after they're caught.
Than you should vote BlakAdder. Don't you see how he changed his tone right after I caught him?
Don't you see that he knew that Thor wasn't right and cautiously used that mistake in his scum interest?
BlakAdder wrote:That's where you said it. And again.
}|{opa wrote:
All
vote
s againg me are based on: complexity of my nick, and illogical crap:

And I loved how you picked one sentence out of my argument against you to attack me with and ignored everything else. Hell I'm giving you a chance to defend yourself and you're throwing it away by trying to swing attention back to me.
And I'm not trying to "tease you." I told you I'd wait til 9 o'clock and I'm keeping my word.
You've not voted on me yet. And you never said
directly
that you share with Thor's delusion. Youre just used it in order to keep the heat away from u and ur partner.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 am

Post by BlakAdder »

And yet you still ignore the enormous fallacies I pointed out in your defense. You're still trying to throw suspicion onto me with tiny, unimportant details and assumptions that you're treating as fact instead of actually defending yourself. Is there a reason for this or can you just not defend yourself?
Game Record (W-L-T)
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Jora »

And yet you still ignore the enormous fallacies I pointed out in your defense. You're still trying to throw suspicion onto me with tiny, unimportant details and assumptions that you're treating as fact instead of actually defending yourself. Is there a reason for this or can you just not defend yourself?
Don't be silly. You talking of enormous arguments againts me. But failing to specify it when I ask a direct question. You just ignored it.
You talking about "fallacies" and demand me to defence myself. How I should defend? Thae only way to prove 100% that I'm not a mafia is to kill me or check by Cop or Blocker. The only argument I can put forth is my gameplay. But that is pure statistic! Scum is doubtful to behave like me because that style of play is the straight way to the gibbet especially in the game with Cop/Roleb. Even if I survive till Lylo it would be too suspicious when "the good samaritian" like me lives so long. Besides it's not profitable for town to lynch activist (the most active player) at day1, becouse they can gather more information from him. Besides to attack the activist is very lovely tactic for scums. They do nothing themselfs, just criticize all around and try to fail the activist, becouse he posting much and it's easy to constantly strike him finding his unpunctualities. That not only prevent scums from tention, but it also frightening the townies because they see what will happen if they would start talking. That encourage very harmful for townies lurcing taktic. So lyncing activist at day1 is a badplay. The exclusion is when this is an VI-activist, that guy will do no good ever.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

See, there you go again. You're defending yourself with two things: WIFOM and asserting that we shouldn't lynch you because you're being active. You may be active, but you're not contributing anything. You're saying "If you lynch me now, everyone will be too scared to talk!" But you ignore the fact that we're not lynching you because of the fact that you're talking, and even if we were doing something that ridiculous, that would fall under the slippery slope fallacy anyway.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Jora »

not contributing anything
\

WTF? The only reason Thor & co voting me is for contributing a plan. That's what I do. And what u have to contribute?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

The plan that you "contributed" did nothing. All it did was make you seem suspicious.
And what I'm contributing is proof that you can't defend yourself and, pretty soon, the hammer.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Jora »

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:Also, I still support the opa wagon, and would also hammer it if need be. when opa suggested to lynch a person from one group, and cop/block someone from the other group, he lists 4 people, and evens tells the town that it could be flipped around if we want. what he really seems to be saying is
that he doesn't care which of those four die
. Of course, he has preferences, but this still doesn't make me feel good. its everyone but thor and commie x, a maybe confirmed town. It seems like he's keeping a lot of options open.
Hey, look what I got here! That sooo scummy. Why should I care about that 4? I don't have a partner to protect. I know that at least 1 scum is there (but I'm still thinking 2) and just trying to fish it out. Why he have a problems with that?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

Well I hate to end it before everyone's had a say, but I've waited long enough. I've kept my word to wait til 9, now it's hammer time.
vote: }I{opa
Game Record (W-L-T)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I thought your plan was to wait till 9 unless someone requested you not to - which I sorta explicitly did.
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Jora »

BlakAdder, what a scum are you? "Word" lol. If you would a town you should wait untill CommieX say's somthing. Because it's may be the last chance for him to tell us something.
You're weak. I catch you and your partner (it's charter or smashbro_of_the_SSS) tnan you start posting rubbish. And finally try to shut me up. Fie shame!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Thor665 »

}|{opa - do you see edmund as town for any particular reason?

Why do you think charter or smashboro are partners to BA?
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

I'm sorry, I had originally intended to, but I wanted to get it over with. At least now we know for certain Opa's alignment.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

First off, your avatar immediately under mine creeps me out for the similarities.

Second off, if you are town that was sloppily done and I am not fond of it. It wasn't a good pro-town play.
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Jora »

Thor665 wrote:}|{opa - do you see edmund as town for any particular reason?

Why do you think charter or smashboro are partners to BA?
Yes. Now I think so.
BlakAdder wrote:I'm sorry, I had originally intended to, but I wanted to get it over with. At least now we know for certain Opa's alignment.
But youre mistaking :lol: I'm only on L1. So how about to show for certain YOUR alignment.

Please, somebody, vote for him twice, please!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Jora »

EBWOP: }|{opa - do you see edmund as town for any particular reason?
Actually no, but those two (charter or smashboro) looks so scummy that I culdn't think otherwice.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭

Return to “Completed Open Games”