Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Hmmm, interesting play.

What do you think we've learned from it?

Also, you really didn't answer either of my last questions.
Okay, well now you did. Not that well, but you did.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

hmm, forgot about blak saying he would hammer tonight. I'm still satisfied with the lynch, and opa, what i was bring up with your willingness to have 4 people lynched is that you don't seem to care much which one it is. in a game with only 2 scum, and 7 players, that's a large number. you could have even thrown in your buddy there, and then have enough mislynches to win the game. So, mind spoiling it for us before the mod tells us? Want to admit if you're scum?

EDIT: ok, well, there goes the idea of finding out the alignment. I still like the wagon though, would support the lynch eventually.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

@Thor: Could you explain a little better why you thought my vote was anti-town play?
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Jora »

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:hmm, forgot about blak saying he would hammer tonight. I'm still satisfied with the lynch, and opa, what i was bring up with your willingness to have 4 people lynched is that you don't seem to care much which one it is. in a game with only 2 scum, and 7 players, that's a large number.
you could have even thrown in your buddy there
, and then have enough mislynches to win the game. So, mind spoiling it for us before the mod tells us? Want to admit if you're scum?
I don't get it. What you found wrong in tis. So if I scum and don't get my buddy there than it's Thor. Or if I throw it would be edmund. But you mistaken. I'm not scum. But your posts make me feel like you don't really care what to say about my play. Thats a scumtell.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora is obv VT, if not, she is a Cop. Simple.
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Jora »

Seems like that two little scums don't even care to count votes! Repeating: I'm not die yet.
Commie unvoted in Post #79 . So I'm back to L1 now.

Fie shame!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

BlakAdder wrote:@Thor: Could you explain a little better why you thought my vote was anti-town play?
:roll:

BA: Imma hammah soonz unless someone sez different!
Thor: Oh n0ez! Need readz on more playhas, wait till they answer these pl0x!
BA: Vote: Hammah!
Thor: :cry:

What part of stifling the conversation and not doing what you said you'd do strikes you as pro-town exactly?
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Jora »

Oh, I need to go. Wait charter and CommieX, please! I want to listen their thoughts on BlakAdder.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

I'm sorry Thor, I've just been sitting here doing an annoying back-and-forth with Opa for hours trying to get more information out there. I'm sorry for voting for the person who I think is undeniably scum.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Is that sarcasm or are you being serious? It doesn't translate well in written form.

If it's sarcasm I will note that you are the one who asked me to delve into why it was anti-town, either address the points or accept the ding - sarcasm is just an avoidance technique in this situation.
If it was an actual apology ::shrug:: just learn from it. I don't actually need or wish for an apology.
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Jora »

Ok. Yes, again my new concept.

There is only two possibilities I consider:
I)1 scum in (edmund.angles, Thor665) and 1 scum in (BlakAdder, charter, smashbro_of_the_SSS).
II)2 scums in (BlakAdder, charter, smashbro_of_the_SSS).

If edmund.angles and Thor665 is the scumteam than I think we loose already.

And if it is (II) case (which I consider as most likly) than there is only one town in (BlakAdder, charter, smashbro_of_the_SSS). I need find him and I get a whole scumteam. So if it's YOU're amongst them (BlakAdder, charter, smashbro_of_the_SSS) now reading this and you're town don't be stupid: two others are liars.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Jora »

BlakAdder wrote: As a side note, on the off chance that Opa turns up town, I've got a contingency plan to help spot scum the next day.
You don't answered my question: what is the plan you talking about?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

If I shared my plan it wouldn't work. So I'm keeping it a secret for now.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Jora »

BlakAdder wrote:If I shared my plan it wouldn't work. So I'm keeping it a secret for now.
Goddanm! This is admission of guilt. Bloody hell, why he sayed that if he not a scum.
That is cunning plan: he prepearing falseclaim (for himself or his scumbuddy).
Something like that: lynch me, they nightkill somebody (but not a Miller) = 5/2 scums = 2+1Miller twnies. Then he, or his partner falsclaiming a Cop role with guilty result on one of those 2 townies. One of them is real RP... but if scums guess right and blame him then game over (it would be word of a cop against the word of caught in guilty). 50% that they win so simple!!! Even if they will be bad at guesswork it would be 50/50 again: the word of real RP against the word of a Cop with gulty result on a RP's "scumbuddy"!
OR they woudn't kill and it will be 6/2 scums = Miller + 3 townies. It allows them also win in most of a cases just fakeclaiming Roleblocker with guilty result (or just watching the show if Real roleblocker would be found and be unluky to check one of 2 VT's).

I don't want that plan to happen. :shifty: I insist on lynching BlakAdder. He's a fat liar.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by Jora »

EBTWOP: don't be surprised even if he/his partner raise a claim with some kind of breadcrumbling. Be prepeared. You should lynch him no matter what will happen.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by Fenchurch »

Fourth Vote Count of Day One:

}|{opa - 3 (Thor665, charter, BlakAdder)

BlakAdder - 2 (edmund.angles, }|{opa)
edmund.angles - 1 (smashbro_of_the_SSS)

Not Voting: 1 (CommieX)

With seven alive, it will take four votes to lynch someone.

Deadline is: Tuesday, 5th October at 10:41 am GMT.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

The more I think about it the more I support massclaim today.

We're actually in the day before LYLO already.

We have two confirmable town in the game. Gives everyone who isn't a PR (3 townies) a 50/50 of hitting scum today. Does anyone see any logic as to why this isn't a good idea?
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:14 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Massclaim sounds alright with me. Only thing I'm worried about is outing the power roles and getting them NK'd
Game Record (W-L-T)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

As }|{opa just pointed out..

and actually he earns a

Unvote: }|{opa
for this as we discuss it.

...but as he pointed out our best case scenario is a cop who claims a guilty result tomorrow - but all scum needs to do is have either member declare cop and suddenly we're in a 50/50 chance to lose the game tomorrow.

We can pretty much get a 50/50 today to lynch scum via having two confirmed townies. The RB's power is still just as useful via action resolution. Doc is, in this setup, now just a weak roleblocker. Basically I think two confirmed town is stronger then possible power role antics tomorrow.
edmund.angles
edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:23 am

Post by edmund.angles »

Nay to massclaim from me.

I consider opa pretty scummy at this point and he has already claimed vanilla (thank you BlakAdder for clarifying this). He seems to treasure his life way to much and to throw out suspicion everywhich way. If we lynch him we eliminate either scum or a claimed role and scum will only know the miller. Worst case we will be one investigation/protection richer in the night than if we massclaim. Then we can talk about a massclaim. Knowing everyone elses role probably won't change who we lynch.

I am willing to hammer(or let Thor hammer(how appropriate)), but I'll wait with voting untill people have discussed the massclaim idea.
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:09 am

Post by CommieX »

Sorry about my absence.

I just did an initial read, and I'm currently leaning towards hopping on the opa wagon. I'm not really seeing any logical reason for his attacking Black other than the fact that he is voting him. He began panicking at L-1 when I don't feel it was called for (I'd be very surprised if we saw a quicklynch, seeing as how everyone was voting at the time.

@ Opa: Please explain your case on black.

I also don't like this post:
Smashbro wrote:Alright, so, I agree that opa's tactic seems scummy to me, because, like everyone else said, it seems like he wanted to go last to see if he could fake claim, and if there actually was a miller, he could plausibly take out the "confirmed town" role at night. Also, your vote on charter for being "in the middle and drifting" is a bit farfetch'd. Day 1 began yesterday...wait, its morning now, new day...that makes...19 hours. I don't think its possible to call someone a drifter after only 19 hours of a game, cause you would hate me then. Liking this wagon, and would agree with a lynch. However, I like the edmund case too, and will keep opa from L-1.
edmund.angles wrote:I think it was a good idea to get the miller to claim, no matter if you are the miller or not. Off course it is best when you are the miller, because there's more potential to trip the scum, but there might not even be a real miller. It removes the possibility for scum to claim miller later.
It would be pretty gutsy for scum to claim miller with 4 left to claim, so I choose to believe CommieX for now.

It seems like edmund is trying to support his partner, or at least trying to buddy up to another opa, and trying to make himself look like a good townie. He explains how it's good, and then goes on to vote charter. Looking to see if that vote sticks. however, this does seem scummy and like you're covering yourself, so unvote, vote: edmund.angles
I think in the event of opa flipping scum, this looks really bad for smashbro. He's calling him scummy, but then turns around and votes someone else, using the excuse that he's worried about a quicklynch (again, something I find very unlikely)

I'd rather not massclaim today personally. I think we have a safe lynch in opa (a claimed VT no less).

Vote: }|{opa
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Jora »

CommieX wrote: @ Opa: Please explain your case on black.
I'm already explained everything. He douing anti-town things, and lie to us. If you don't see it you don't get it.
I'm tired to explain obviousnesses.

I will selfhammer in a 5 hours.
And I think that massclaim is acepteble, but it should decide RP on hes own. It is he's main play in that game. So if RP would like to claim, or somebody would like to tell somthing important - then go on.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

That's two against massclaim, and I'll note that I tend to think they're both being silly. We already have one PR revealed and the gain of one confirmed town now will be more potent then the possible gain of a cop investigation or roleblock tomorrow as it will also preclude scum WIFOM antics around those claims which, if we mislynch today, is exactly what will happen.

For massclaim

Thor
BlakAdder
}|{opa

Against massclaim

CommieX
edmund

@ }|{opa - Seriously, a self hammer? You better be scum running a gambit or I'll never want to play with you again.
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Jora »

Thor665 wrote: @ }|{opa - Seriously, a self hammer? You better be scum running a gambit or I'll never want to play with you again.
It's a bad play for town? But most of the players againts me and I'm bored. Seems like they eventually lych me today anyways.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

Yeah, and?

Tell you what, how about you explain to me how you voting for a player you know is town is helpful to the town and then I'll bother explaining why self-votes are anti-town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

And if you're bored enough to want out of the game request replacement - that's what replacements are for.

Return to “Completed Open Games”