Mini 981: Descent into Chaos (Game Over)

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

/in because I have never been in a not-replaced-in game where /in isn't in my first post.

Let's start with a mass claim.

I weigh 52 kilograms.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:58 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Pitt: Why would I lie about my claim? *poses*

Vote: UK

I don't see why we should be discussing the sleep mechanic this early, especially since it hasn't affected any of us yet in the slightest bit. Therefore, I see this as an attempt for town cred, which is scummy all on its own. ie:
'Oh look at me! I'm discussing the set-up! I'm town!'
*in the shadows* hehehehehe

Let's cross the bridge when we get there, hm?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

As it stands, I think scum have a greater edge on sleep knowledge.
Nice. Soo why are you vehemently going for sleep discussion if you think sleep discussion favors scum, hm?

Confirm Vote: UK

To other people who are not UK but are discussing organizing sleep:
I see it this way.
We organize sleep:
We get to vote and use our powers normally.(yay!)
Scum will have a good idea who to kill when(boo!)
We waste time and not scum hunt, also give scum the opportunity to disseminate bad info to town(boo!)

We don't organize:
Voting and using powers may a little off if you have no brain and do not sleep when you need to.(boo!)
....but it catch careless scum who is lying about their sleep patterns because..oh I don't know, maybe because they are busy killing people to get some shut eye.(yay!)
Scum will keep guessing and will therefore be less organized(yay!)

Let's see, there are 2 boos and 1 yay for organization and 2 yays, 1 boo for not.

UK-scum here says that I got nervous about town organizing this because I'm scum. I'm not sure how the hell that works. Unless of course me scum thinks like this:

Code: Select all

OH GASP! Town is organizing sleep patterns?! Whatever shall I do!? I did not sign up for a mini normal! I signed up for a mini-theme with sleepy cycles and shit! I'm so nervous about town being able to vote/use powers normally! I must stop them from organizing and giving me info on who to kill when!

I think scum would be more likely to attempt to organize sleep. I see organizing sleep patterns as sort of a mass claim, which will help scum out more than it will help town(at this stage anyway).

In conclusion: Stop discussing sleep(until there is a dire need to/it will lead to catching scum) and lynch UK(who is probscum).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Point one about favoring sleep discussion: OH I DON'T KNOW MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE MY FUCKING SENTENCES OUT OF CONTEXT LIKE AN IDIOT YOU'D REALIZE THAT I FIGURE THAT SCUM'S ADVANTAGE IS LESSENED BY HAVING TOWN KNOW WHEN PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!
I did read the whole thing(Your ISO 36). You are not making sense. You said and I quote:

Organizing sleep schedules at the least puts town and scum at the same level of information, with scum having a slight edge. As it stands, I think scum have a greater edge on sleep knowledge.

What help does knowing who slept when give town?
Answer: Nothing. Let's say Player A was designated to sleep D2. All this tells us is that Player A could not act D2. That does not mean he's scum, that also does not mean he's town. Therefore: Why find out? More over why the fuck waste time claiming this shit if it will not help us catch scum?
Point two about scumhunting: Continuing the idiotic trend, WHY THE FUCK IS SLEEP DISCUSSION AT ALL DETRACTING FROM SCUMHUNTING? Maybe you'd use it as an excuse to not do so, but I think actualy TOWNIES probably are scumhunting AS sleep is discussed.
What scumhunting? In case you have minor stages of brain dementia: I'll remind you.

Pre-ISO26, you were doing almost no scumhunting(bar the Pittbunny vote. Which doesn't look like genuine scum-hunt at all.) which was why I raised the flag 'Hey you're discussing the setup and not scumhunting.'

As far as I'm concerned: You are not scumhunting. You are OMGUSing and pointing fingers at people who disagree with you. Sure! Point fingers at the guy who you pointed out your mistakes.
What? Just...what? How does sleep at ALL reveal who has what powers and who's a good kill? It's pretty obvious most people have an item, and it's ALSO pretty obvious that if any vanilla townies exist, they'll be smart and schedule sleep to look like a power role. I already broke your third point.
Sleep reveals who can take actions when. Sleeping people cannot have actions and therefore, can be killed at another day. Suppose that 1 claimed cop says that he needs to sleep the next night, scum will not NK him and NK someone else because they no longer fear being investigated. Therefore, they can NK him another time. And possibly use his survival to say he's scum. 'Hey claimed cop is still alive! Let's lynch!'
Now you see, your points in favor of NOT organizing sleep are also stupid. Points two and three, while decent, SAY THE SAME FUCKING THING. At BEST, you have a (half-assed) argument for not organizing being ON PAR with organizing.
Read above. By organizing sleep, we are giving away info to scum. I don't see how the info(if available) we gain from organizing sleep will help out town scumhuntwise. Is it really worth it to give that info to scum just to not have failactions/failvotes? Feel free to point out how this will be helpful beyond that, please.
I feel that organization begets organization. If we get sleep to work, we can get many OTHER things to work where necessary, which is FAR more damaging to scum. Scum need CHAOS to win, and an organized town has a FAR better chance of winning.
I don't disagree with you that organization helps town. But see here, that failvotes/failPRs don't really matter much as long as we get scum lynched. Of course, I'll give you that you are one of them people who rely on PRs since your scumhunt is obviously bad.

TLDR: Sleep organization does not help scumhunt and feeds info to scum. Whatever help sleep organization gives town is minimal and is not really worth the info given to scum. While scum are given small info, the info town gains is worthless.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 am

Post by VasudeVa »

While calling each other names is somehow part of the game, whatever you are spewing is uncalled for, borderline scummy and, quite frankly, needlessly bitchy.

I'll be replying to that post whenever you feel like discussing like a normal human being, thanks. For what it's worth, me dissenting against your opinion does not make me stupid.

Honestly, I don't know what the fuck I did to deserve this. >.>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Maybe we should have a vote on it. While theory is good and all, I'd like to see where people stand on the proposition. If sleep organization or lack thereof favors scum, then we can use the vote to hopefully catch scum.

I vote no because I like to keep scum guessing. The points are valid but I am uncomfortable in giving scum more info than they should be getting. Plus you said it yourself: It doesn't help us catch scum.

Organized Sleep: No help in the scumhunt. We give them info, but we won't have fail-votes/fail-prs.
Not Organized: No help in the scumhunt. We don't give them info, and we won't have fail-votes/fail-prs if the players are not retards.

Although I do agree that everyone should sleep in the day. But I don't think that anyone should announce it(we'll find out anyway).

Also, I am voting for you because I find early set-up speculation as a minor scumtell. I mean, I've done it at scum and I've seen scum do it too. Plus, whatever this discussion is: it is seriously slowing down whatever compulsory town moves we should be doing like you know, wagoning which is what I'm doing to you.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't get why I am 'scum' for going against the sleep thing, also for voting who I think is leading the town into doing something silly. How is that scummy?

*WIFOM ALERT*
Why would scum bother going against it if they are going to disobey in the first place and get all that juicy info without them even trying, hm?
*END WIFOM*

I also don't get why UK is getting away with going needlessly bananas over a wagon-pressure vote/dissent over her sleeptalk. Is this some kind of meta thing?

I need to do like Zac Efron and get my head in the game. All this sleeptalk is making my head hurt. I don't understand why everyone is so hung-up about it especially since we haven't seen how it affects the game(yet). Plus, the effect's don't seem that detrimental to town anyway. If anything, it looks more like sleep affects scum more than town.

All we are doing, as far as I'm concerned, is baring fangs at people who don't stick to the status quo.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Difficult just about sums up what I think of UK. I think I'm making a reasonable amount of sense, even UK admits that I have a 'half-assed case' (from her perspective anyway). 'half-assed' as it may be, it has sense and I'm sticking to it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

UncertainKitten wrote:I've stated it at least three fucking times, jo. I've quoted it at least twice. My patience IS NOT ETERNAL. In fact, it is quite short. THE INFORMATION IS THERE. I've pointed it out several times. If you can't be assed to look at it, then you deserve to be lynched on that alone.
Yes, the logic is there. I've read it but I disagree with just as much as you disagree with mine. You are calling me(and easjo) stupid and scum for mostly dissenting because you are too thick headed to understand something called opinions. How many times have I stated this?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:51 am

Post by VasudeVa »

False. My argument was it would out who was more beneficial to kill when, not outing power roles. Scum (probably)won't kill someone who will be sleeping in next phase. It has little to do with power roles.

Point A is stupid. Organized in what? It'll organize sleep. But will it organize town to actually catching scum? (Which is, you know, the point of the game?) Everyone will get an organized sleep cycle, but organization in catching scum is a different story and how you managed to connect those two amazes me.
Point B is Makes sense. But it's direct con is mentioned above. For something that is not guaranteed to help catch scum, it gives info that WILL help scum even just a little bit. Not worth it.
Point C is agreeable. But that discussion is best left when we actually get there. I'd rather not be drowned in set-up speculation.

What UK is doing:
1. Drowning us in set-up speculation that is stalling some much needed scum hunting.
2. Not scum hunting. I don't count her attacks against anyone who attacks/disagrees with her as scum hunting.

Two scum tells right there. The vote stays.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

What false accusations of not scum hunting? You are ignoring the fact that my accusation of 'not scumhunting' stems from your ISO 1-25 which make you scum. I see faked effort to scumhunt on ISO 12(fake because you are not following up on it/not serious with the vote.). The way I see it you are more interested in making someone else look scummy(via OMG U DISAGREE U SCUM mode seen ISO 26 onwards) instead of actually looking for scumtells and catching scum.

Nice try though!

And all the setup speculation I'm doing is me disagreeing with all your propositions because I think you are scum and you are misleading town(and doing a swell job at it too).

Sooo, do we lynch UK yet?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

To Post 242:
Point 1: It is logicallyfallacious to assume that.
Point 2: So, basically you are paying that info away to scum to gamble for a chance to catch scum with an unknown success rate. No thanks.

To Post 246:
Cool. I see we are already at the 'excuses' and 'this is how I play' stage. Glad to see you are breaking down as scheduled. I was worried for a minute there.

Regardless of whatever disagreement you may have with my play style(yes, I like formulas. Sue me), I do not like one bit that you just voted Pittbunny willy-nilly with a bad reason and not follow through UNTIL easjo and I started voting for you in which you suddenly went berserk mode. Which is an awesomely scummy behavioral change btw.

And I find it amazing that you conclude that I am not helping the town by disagreeing with you when you yourself agree that the plan will help scum too. I think I'm helping the town well enough by denying scum that info thanks.

That intent play style of yours won't work with your close mindedness.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait, people are still discussing day sleep? Why day sleep? Organized Day sleep gives scum an excuse to sleep during the day so that they can keep killing at night. Scum would looove to sleep at day and you idiots discussing and agreeing with day sleep is stupid. So the only other not stupid sleep organization is night sleep, and there is your info!

What 'follow through'? You call that shitty ISO 14 following through? The next time you mentioned Pitt, scumhunt wise, was on that long stringy shitty ISO 41 of yours when you felt forced to mention him. And I don't even want to talk about how stupid and scummy ISO 41 is.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

farside22 wrote:Someone beside UK give me the break down of what the attacks are. I'm seriously getting tired of UK's verge attack and bitching in every other post.
Oh you do not want to be on the receiving end of it, trust me.

It's like Godzilla PMSing all over Tokyo.
---
A bit late but:
farside22 150 wrote:VV: discussing the sleep idea is not a waste of discussion and
I see UK doing both discussion and scum hunting.
Why?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP:

Why?
How?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Cool. So now you are ignoring my main case against you. Nice little show of passive aggression there, scum. Furthermore, you not changing your vote to me when you think I'm more obvscum than your current vote is a different level of scummy all on its own. Please die.

Confirm Vote: UK

@farside: I don't get how the lack of scum hunting / extreme bitchy behavioral change when pressured makes her bitchy town. Bitchy yes, town I don't think so. Plus she's all buddy buddy to you for little to no reason.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:52 am

Post by VasudeVa »

If I only knew hammering easjo would have had killed UK as well, I would have hammered her plenty just so I could have justly delivered some karmic retribution/gotten rid of her horrendous play.

Yeah, that's right UK. Can't touch this. *gang signz n shit*

@People with sticky fingers: Kindly explain why you prefer one item over the other.

Grab: Talisman

I don't trust myself well enough to handle that Fetish thing. This seems safe.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Lemme try a different angle here.

@Easjo:
These might be difficult to answer with your post restriction. But I'm quite suspicious of ABR atm.

1.What do you think of ABR's alignment?
2.When did he say that he thought you were town?(I don't remember him saying that in thread.)
3.How did he react to your item's abilities?(ie. Did he start sucking up? suggesting who to target etc.)

The timing of 2 is very important. Like, state the date/time etc. The farther he found that out from the deadline, the likelier he is scum(for not defending you.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Another question, if I may
4. Did he try to dissuade you from targeting UK? Did you tell him that you were targeting UK?

---

So, you are saying that ABR said that he thought you were town early(like how early? Match the time/date of the post to a page here in thread. Like say, in the QT it was at around June 1 so that would be at approx. Page 3 of the thread)

Why wouldn't ABR attempt to redirect your lynch then? I don't see any town reason to do that. That is if he said he thought you were town before page 13(that would be June 6ish).

The way I see it, ABR did not see it coming that easjo would be revived, hence didn't redirect the lynch and even hammered to look protown. Sleep the next day to have an excuse to active lurk and confuse town, also give town less time to start questioning/pressure him.

Totally adds up.

Vote: ABR
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

June 1? That's waaayy early to not attempt to dissuade your lynch.

And when did you tell him about the fetish? I think you could have changed your mind(did he ever mention anything like that?). Hold, lemme ask teh mod.

His questions are quite null though(ie. town/scum trying to not look suspicious).

@Mod: Can we change our minds on actions, or are submitted actions final?

Most actions cannot be changed after submission. There are a few exceptions. If you wish to know whether you can change your particular action after submission, please PM me before doing the action.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't get the vote counts. I'm think I'm voting for ABR, but why does it show up as Nikanor? (Unless there is some messed up vote movement thing going on here.)

Vote: Albert B. Rampage

----
@Kenman: RC and me basically had the same argument, but he and I used different words.

I did say that Not Organizing is more beneficial.
RC did say that it was not worth it, primarily because it is beneficial to scum.
In the end, we were both arguing for not organizing, which would have been the end result of the argument. I don't see how I'm likelier to be scum, and he gets a neutral read for that. Care to clarify?

I also don't get why people think you are town. You're a whole lot of null to me.

@Pittbunny: What sort of information could you derive from that question in 373?
That looks a lot like (well hidden) role fishing to me.

FoS: Pittbunny
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Pittbunny wrote:
VasudeVa wrote: @Pittbunny: What sort of information could you derive from that question in 373?
That looks a lot like (well hidden) role fishing to me.
If you read my subsequent posts you'd understand why. Obviously you did not.
These 'subsequent posts' were exactly why I asked. It looks like you are looking for the owner of the book and I do not see how finding out who is easjo's rezzer helps town. (It's much like looking for a doctor. Pointless.)

Flavour heavily suggests 1 scum faction. I don't see anything in the flavour that suggests a zombie cult (or whatever you're thinking). If not from flavour, then what makes you think there is another scum faction?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Pittbunny wrote:Funny, I fakeclaimed Jesus Christ not too long ago..
You do not know how hard I'm laughing right now.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:27 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I...think I can post now, right?
Yes.

Oh hey. I can edit people's posts again...

*draws a pointed goatee and a handlebar mustache on VasudeVa's avatar* :twisted:

---

Reread and thoughts soon. Ask questions now.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

D1 Lynch wrote:(7) easjo682:
UncertainKitten
, farside22, Nikanor, Chronopie, Me=Weird,
ReaperCharlie
Albert B. Rampage
D2 Lynch wrote:(5) Albert B. Rampage:
ReaperCharlie
easjo682
, Me=Weird, VasudeVa, Kenman
I contend that there is at least 1 scum in these two lynches. The only guy, aside from RC, who has consistently helped lynch town is M=W.

Plus, just check his ISO. His posts SCREAM scum(even with the V/LAs).

Vote: M=W

---

It would help if people would explain WHY I'm suspicious instead of saying 'Suspicious D1 play'. What about my D1 play is suspicious? I remember arguing against Sleep Cycles, voting UK and not supporting the easjo lynch, none of which I think is scummy/suspicious.

---

Also, are we claiming items? My item(s) would explain the daynapping.

---

Lastly, with deadline very near, I don't mind a Pittbunny lynch. She's next up in my list with her 'Two guys who are dead disliked VV' reasoning ie. Make the night kills work for us!.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 am

Post by VasudeVa »

There is a lot more discussion in the other mini. Plus I'm in three mini's, and somewhat busy.

The early post here was more of a question to the mod. Prior to that post, I checked the CST time and I was already awake for 8 hours without any PM or mod confirmation of my awakening.

easjo seems to have some problems with the new site, which I empathize with. Her last post here was June 11, in the site it's June 20. A force replacement would be acceptable, I think.
I somehow missed that Easjo hadn't posted yet. I'll prod her first, and if she doesn't show up after that I'll find a replacement.

Guess I better check and make sure I didn't miss anyone else.

--

Don't doodle on that 2007 picture of me! I like that photo. XD

I am the mod your god. Fear my powers of awesome! *severe abuse of power commences*
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Grab: Burlap

havingfitz, Nikanor and Kenman are town from that lynch.

Pitt is prbably the last scum. Chronopie is unreadable, but is likely scum too.

Vote: Pitt
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP: Pitt is prbably
the last
scum.

I seem to be mixing up my games. Damn you alcohol. D:<
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't trust you enough to comply. Especially after you basically claimed not sleeping.

---

@Everone else:
ISO Pittbunny. Little mention of M=W. The one time she did mention M=W was on one of M=W's scummy posts and it was more like 'Hey scumbuddy, stop being obvscum!'

I especially dislike that 'Pass me the fetish! I have an idea LoL!' which is an awesome item for scum.

Added bonus: Not sleeping. Item grab-happy. Etc.

---

This town is seriously unorganized.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Pitt: Oh phooey, our scumbuddy died. There are only 2 of us left :(. Hey, let's make plans in thread Town points! Maybe they'll ignore all the scummy things we've done thus far!
Chrono: Cool! I'll noddingly support you in thread without even suspecting you!
Pitt: Yeah, this is awesome!

--

Probably 3 scum in this game. 1 scum died and suddenly these two are like "YAY! LETS DROP ITEMS AND SHIT TO LOOK TOWN!"

Come on. Just check their ISOs. (I'll make a full ISO analysis on both if you don't see it. But I think my summarized cases on them should have been sufficient.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:32 am

Post by VasudeVa »

The possibility that you are town is slim. Why would I cooperate? You are so scummy cooperating with you would be stupid. That, and Chrono trusting you despite your scumminess makes little sense as Town. You trusting Chrono despite his scumminess doesn't make sense as Town too. (Townie cooperation starts with: 'I don't trust you, why should I trust you, Chrono/Pitt reads town' etc.)

Therefore, you're both scum. CAN WE LYNCH THEM PRETTY PLZ?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Gladly.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:02 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Nik: It sorta looks like you're going along with Pitt's plan. Why? Also, I might send something if you have space. I don't like it that the scum roleblocker is stating in thread to block me.

I'm not really interested in obvscum asking me to support him. This is clearly a gambit since I narrowed it down to two of them. With the diminishing numbers of Town, I can see that this can lead to them getting to LyLo(if it isn't already.).

@Mod: Is it LyLo? Will it be announced in thread?

I will not announce Lylo in thread.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Soo, you were trying to out the cop? That was so lame. If I were scum and you did that I would be looking for anyone claiming 'I'. What ELSE could 'I' stand for?

Plus the 'my item forces me to randomize T_T' excuse is bad and unconfirmable. (Unless of course, you are willing to pass it on to another player. But see here, you have scumbuddies lounging around here somewhere who can easily 'confirm' you.)

Added bonus is, it might be LyLo and we don't even know about it. Whatever hogwash you are spewing, I don't trust it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nik: What say you about me passing you an item?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:47 am

Post by VasudeVa »

That's weird. I tried passing the item, but it failed. Am I being roleblocked or something? >.>.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:45 am

Post by VasudeVa »

The knife I've been using to slit people's throats every night. /kidding

---

I'm not really comfortable in revealing what it is, primarily because if I say what it is it won't be as effective(since there is a way for scum to circumvent being affected by it.). (Hint: It let's me know who's lying about
something
.)

It's only three slots though, so I don't know why it didn't go through. My guess I'm being roleblocked.

---

Where the hell is everyone?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, everyone had a chance to claim except Kenman. If he doesn't claim this 'investigation' you have, then obviously lying.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I still do not support my own claim because once claimed it loses effectiveness. There are still probably 2 scum to catch.

Ken and Pitt will not be lynched today. (But there is still the posibility that they are buddies and that they are lying, which I'll totally be checking later tonight.)

I guess we are lynching one of Chrono/fitz.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:53 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Claims benefit Town because it can measure how powerful Town is vs Scum. Although, since this is an inventory based game(ie. PRs are not the person, but the items.), I'm not so sure now.

I am opposed to claiming if and only if your item(s) will not be as effective if they are claimed(non-self targeting doctor, etc.). I have one such item.

---

Zombie cult speculation is retarded. ReaperCharlie ressurected ani. Reaper flipped town. End of discussion.

---

I think the Me=W lynch makes me, you, Chrono and Kenman Town primarily on how fast it went. Then again, I'm also open to the possibility of an Accidental bus. (in which, you are my primary suspect, since you were next right after my vote. Although, you can hold the same argument against me.)

I see no reason for this to not end in a Chrono lynch at this point, unless Chrono has an excellent defense.

Vote: Chrono
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Because the items resolve AT THE END of the day, not at the time you send the action. I'm waiting on Kenman's explanation too though.

The watcher item might be there to give scum an idea on what PRs are available in game for them to use.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:38 am

Post by VasudeVa »

The Burlap sack as a stealing item doesn't make sense. It makes more sense that it was an inherent ability. I think it's like a mod countermeasure to mass dropping. The kill is probably a factional ability. I seriously doubt that this is a game where scum can lose their ability to kill AND give the kill power to Town provided how powerful this Town is shaping up to be.

I don't want to claim my item because it loses effectiveness once claimed. I tried to pass it to Nikanor(who is obvobvobvTown.) so he can confirm it, but it failed.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Pitt: Alright. Let's hope it doesn't fail again this time.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Here's someone who could not take a hint:
Me 602 wrote:I am opposed to claiming if and only if your item(s) will not be as effective if they are claimed(
non-self targeting doctor, etc.
). I have one such item.
Just so you know, you are slowly rising up the lynch candidates in my list with every post you are making.

I have the Talisman. It's a basic doc prot. Granted on how I've failed miserably at picking my protect targets, I think I'll be passing it along to someone who I strongly believe to be Town. I will not be saying who this person is.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, I'm glad Kenman has the kit. It induces scum paranoia into killing our cop. We don't even have to protect him anymore since Town seems to have narrowed down scum into two: Chrono and/or havingfitz, with a slight chance of a GodFather Pitt.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:20 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Right now, it's simple PoE.

Town: Me, Nik,
Pitt, Ken, Ani

Whose Left(And probably scum): Chrono, Fitz.

The bolded are practically confirmed. I have a strong Town read on Nik. Pitt is in the 'GF' territory because of how he acted D2-D3. If it weren't for Ken's investigation, he'd be with you guys. (And of course, since this could be a scum 'I'm town' WIFOM statement, I suppose I can go down the line as well.)

As far as I'm concerned, we are lynching one of you two today.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Fitz: Unless you can come up with a reason WHY the Cop item starts with scum, Kenman is 100% town. Since he's town, he has no reason to lie about Pitt's investigation results, which makes Pitt Town. Ani is town because of ressurection.

Now, I have a strong Town read on Nik because of how he helped lynch M=W D3. Without those two votes, M=W would not have been lynched. You should have Town points on that lynch too, but again you're in my suspect list because I'm keeping my mind open for busses.

I'm Town because I started the M=W wagon. Scum would never start a wagon on their buddies that close to deadline(WIFOM, but w/e.).

Truthfully, I'm more interested in lynching Chrono because he has the highest chance to flip scum out of everyone left.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

He just said that he had a guilty on M=W and hammered. Pay attention.

What use is a cop item for scum then?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, I protected someone last night. Thank me. <3.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'd like people to claim results, if any. Although it is taking all of mah will power to not vote fitz right about now.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

PoE yep. Yes, only 1 scum on the D1 lynch. easjo was an easy lynch provided how aggressive UK was on her case and the deadline.

Scum needn't dirty their hands there.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh whatever.

Vote: Fitz
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I seem to have misspelled 'Pitt'.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Kenman getting the cop item is a REALLY weird design thing. Why?

Who was stealing the stuff? Me=W?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Looking back on this game, I'm actually quite surprised that I didn't get any attention I deserve. Especially me pushing against Pitt for the later parts of the game. >.>. That was sorta embarassing but no one picked it up so I kept doing it. We the scumteam really gained much from the continued disinterest from a big majority of players.

Plus, that M=W lynch was VERY lucky which won us the game, by luck. Kenman having the cop item made the last parts of the game cakewalk. Although we AGAIN got lucky with Nikanor rolling well on top of fitz' power. Soo, I guess luck made this game extra easy, not skill.

I'm still sorry about what happened UK~ I didn't think you would take it THAT seriously.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”