Mini 981: Descent into Chaos (Game Over)

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

...I wish you hadn't said what it was right away, I was nice enough not to say what all of the BoS abilities were.
Damn, I had a plan and everything with it. =/
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Chronopie »

My bad. :oops:

Still seems PoS to me though.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

It is and it isn't. I can see a few uses for it. The only problem is the little quid pro quo it's got. Still, it can provide a decent repertoire of knowledge.

If you die tonight, I'm dropping the info of what I got from it. If I die, I hope you do the same. As it stands, however, it's not good enough for one day to justify a reveal.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

D1 Lynch wrote:(7) easjo682:
UncertainKitten
, farside22, Nikanor, Chronopie, Me=Weird,
ReaperCharlie
Albert B. Rampage
D2 Lynch wrote:(5) Albert B. Rampage:
ReaperCharlie
easjo682
, Me=Weird, VasudeVa, Kenman
I contend that there is at least 1 scum in these two lynches. The only guy, aside from RC, who has consistently helped lynch town is M=W.

Plus, just check his ISO. His posts SCREAM scum(even with the V/LAs).

Vote: M=W

---

It would help if people would explain WHY I'm suspicious instead of saying 'Suspicious D1 play'. What about my D1 play is suspicious? I remember arguing against Sleep Cycles, voting UK and not supporting the easjo lynch, none of which I think is scummy/suspicious.

---

Also, are we claiming items? My item(s) would explain the daynapping.

---

Lastly, with deadline very near, I don't mind a Pittbunny lynch. She's next up in my list with her 'Two guys who are dead disliked VV' reasoning ie. Make the night kills work for us!.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...I know I said I seem to recall having suspicions towards Vasevuda after my initial read, but that is no longer the case. The whole 2-3 day delay with night and forum changeover which necessitated me taking another look had me focusing on VV to substantiate my recollected suspicion towards him/her and to be honest...nothing really jumped out at me. Nothing that would cause me to put a vote on him/her at this point at least.

VV’s post asking for M=W to be considered precipitated me having a look at M=W and I find his/her lack of content to be scummy and warrant a vote if for no other reason...to get them involved in the game. On that note...if we weren’t considering easjo to be confirmed town (which I am assuming we are)...I would be putting a vote on him/her. Easjo’s awol status is unacceptable IMO.

Vote: Me=Weird

@VV....why did you post regarding whether your status had changed to awake...and then not post until the next day in this game despite posting 4-5 times over the next several hours in another game? To me that comes across a bit like you are trying to appear more engaged than you really are.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 am

Post by VasudeVa »

There is a lot more discussion in the other mini. Plus I'm in three mini's, and somewhat busy.

The early post here was more of a question to the mod. Prior to that post, I checked the CST time and I was already awake for 8 hours without any PM or mod confirmation of my awakening.

easjo seems to have some problems with the new site, which I empathize with. Her last post here was June 11, in the site it's June 20. A force replacement would be acceptable, I think.
I somehow missed that Easjo hadn't posted yet. I'll prod her first, and if she doesn't show up after that I'll find a replacement.

Guess I better check and make sure I didn't miss anyone else.

--

Don't doodle on that 2007 picture of me! I like that photo. XD

I am the mod your god. Fear my powers of awesome! *severe abuse of power commences*
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:18 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

After a while I excused myself to go have a drink from the river. Thoughts raced through my head all the way down to the riverside. What was the meaning of all those dropped items? And ever since the day began I could feel an ominous sensation inside my mind, as if some terrible event was preparing to happen...

I knelt close on the river bank and scooped some water into my mouth. Immediately I spat it out in disgust. It tasted like sulfur.

And then I remembered what I'd wanted to ask Abner.
Was it really possible that enslaved daemons are truly the reason behind the might of the sorcerers?
Dark thoughts clouded my mind. I had come for the money, dammit, and now I felt thrust upon a stage where nothing was scripted. Anything could happen.

I stood up and strode back to the camp. The sooner I found some answers, the better. Or so I hoped...

Vote Count 3.3

(2) Me=Weird: VasudeVa, havingfitz
(2) Pittbunny: Nikanor, Nikanor
(1) VasudeVa: Pittbunny

Not Voting: farside22, easjo682, Chronopie, Me=Weird, Kenman

With 9 players alive and no players sleeping, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010 at 12:00 p.m. CST.

Kenman, easjo682, farside22, and Me=Weird have been prodded. If they don't respond within 24 hours I will look for their replacements.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Nikanor »

Deadline is tomorrow?
Vote: Me=Weird.
Vote: Me=Weird.

You should claim.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Kenman »

Im for a Me=Weird lynch as well. As I stated in my previous thoughts, I think there is a strong possibility of him being scum.
vote me=weird
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Nikanor »

Okay, what the fuck.
We are definitely lynching Kenman tomorrow. I don't care what anyone says.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:48 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Final Day 3 Vote Count

(5) Me=Weird: VasudeVa, havingfitz, Nikanor, Nikanor, Kenman
(1) VasudeVa: Pittbunny

Not Voting: farside22, easjo682, Chronopie, Me=Weird

With 9 players alive and no players sleeping, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010 at 12:00 p.m. CST.

A lynch has been achieved. Lynch scene forthcoming...

Also, the Special Rule is rescinded now that I can lock/unlock this thread normally again.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:23 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

When I returned to the camp site, however, a shocking scene was unfolding before my eyes. Gathered around that same old tree that was utilized for lynching Jules were the other sorcerers. Standing underneath the tree was Abner, with Ferdinand and Marya pinioning his arms. Meanwhile, Peg was fastening a noose around Abner's neck.

The closest person to me was Vastedon. I darted up to him and asked, "What's going on here?"

"He's guilty," Vastedon replied. "We found the damn necromancy book that'd gone missing. Abner was reading it just inside the mouth of the cave. No way he's an innocent man. Nuh unh."

My heart began to sink.
Abner...guilty? How could this be?

Abner glanced up at me, a wild look in his eyes. "Santas!" he yelled. "They've gone mad! I've done nothing wrong, you
must
stop them."

"Silence, liar!" Jonqin hissed. "There is no delirium over us. We know you're guilty."

"And probably a killer, too," Rachella added.

"Then where's the damned knife?" Abner glared violently. "You didn't find a weapon in my stuff, so how am I a murderer?"

"We'll search for where you hid it later, worm," Peg growled. "Right now, you die!"

"Don't do it! I'm your leader, dammit, stop this insanity right now!" Abner stared at me desperately. "Santas, my friend, don't let them do this!"

I stood frozen and chilled, as if encased in ice. Abner, working with necromancy? This sounded nothing like the Abner I knew. But everyone else was in agreement, and they did not have the same deadbeat appearance they had yesterday. Yet Abner was my friend...

"Agh!" The rope was cinched tight around Abner's neck. Meanwhile, Theadora, Jonqin, Vastedon, and Gaston went to grab the other end of the rope. Ferdinand stepped back and looked at their soon-to-be-fallen leader.

"Any last words?" he inquired tersely.

Without warning, a fiery red glow came into Abner's eyes. "You do not know what you are dealing with, mortal," he warned with guttural growl that seemed to come from a daemon itself. "You may have stopped Xastarte's plans for now, but he will ensure that you pay severely for this travesty!" He glared at the sorcerers and myself. "
All
of you!"

His eyes rolled into the back of his head and a strange tongue that I had never heard before began uttering words.
What the daemon is going on?

"Quick, string him up!" Rachella hollered. "Before he does something!"

Suddenly, Abner flung his arms out, with a violence forceful enough to send Gaston and Marya hurtling to the ground. The lynchers pulled hard on the rope, but it proved unnecessary: Abner began to rise above the ground without the rope's assistance. His back arched, his outstretched limbs reached backwards, his head flung back, and an inhuman howl emitted from his throat. The noise was deafening, and everyone jammed their hands over their ears in an attempt to abate the horrid noise, but it was no use. A few of the sorcerers tried to scream commands to each other, but the howl drowned out all other noises. At last the insufferable cry ceased to be, and Abner's body exploded in a shower of blood, flesh, guts, bones, and bits of robe, coating everyone in a litany of gore.

"Ugh!" Theadora grunted, picking off bits of stringy ligaments off of her body. "That was disgusting!"

I nodded in agreement as I picked off a hunk of skin that had landed on my face.

"This worries me," Marya remarked slowly, ignoring the gore splattered on her body. "This doesn't seem to be the type of spell you activate just to humiliate your enemies. What's his game, here?"

"And then there's his last words," Gaston added. "It...it seemed as though he were serving Xastarte himself."

"But that's impossible!" Jonqin protested. "Xastarte was defeated permanently in the final Daemon War. There's no way Abner could've been his servant!"

Unless...
My eyes widened. The Daemonica Scripta! If it held the true account of what happened, then maybe it also told of the true fate of Xastarte, if it differed from the original version. But should I mention this to the others yet? After all,
Abner
gave me that book...

"In any event, Abner was clearly stalling for time," said Ferdinand. "I vote we move into the Cursed Cavern, retrieve the Eye of Xastarte, and get back to the Sorcerer's Tower."

"No! We should just get the daemon out of here!" Rachella urged us. "Who gives a damn about the Eye if we're all gonna be slaughtered!"

Marya glared at her. "Coward!" she spat. "If we just give up now without finding the Eye, everyone would've died in--"

Without warning, the ground began to tremble violently. Rachella and Peg stuttered and fell onto the ground; the rest of us kept our footing.

"What's that?" Vastedon wanted to know.

"Oh, gods!" Peg pointed toward the river. "Look! Imps!"

I did so, and what I saw brought fear into my heart. Clawing their way out of the ground were pink-skinned, red-eyed creatures with claws that appeared sharper than the edge of a sword. One of them opened its mouth, revealing pointy rows of teeth, and uttered the same horrid howl that came from Abner earlier. It didn't take a telepath to figure out what they were going to do to us...

"Quick, everybody, run for the road!" Ferdinand shouted. "Grab what you can! We need to try and get the daemon away from here before those imps get us!"

"No good!" Theadora responded. "They're coming from the road, too!"

"They're surrounding us!" Rachella wailed. "Oh, gods, oh gods gods gods! Help us!"

After glancing all around, I espied that we were indeed surrounded by these creatures. With one exception...

"What about the cave?" I yelled. "There's nothing up there!"

"No good!" Jonqin replied. "They're probably herding us up there!"

"Does it matter?" Marya shouted. "If we stay here we're going to die! Our only chance is to get to cover!"

Jonqin nodded. "Everyone, get to the Cursed Cavern! Grab your bags and hurry!"

Everyone began scrambling madly for their stuff. En route to my bedroll I tripped over something and did a faceplant on the turf. Looking back, I saw Abner's traveling pack. I hastily grabbed it--thankfully it was light--and made it over to where my stuff was. After securing my own bag, I made a mad dash for the cave entrance. Behind us, the imps that were out of the ground were racing in our direction.

I was the first person to reach the cave, and soon the others arrived as well. Despite the panic and adrenaline racing through my body, I could still feel the dark foreboding from the cave that I'd felt earlier. The trembling in the ground grew even more intense, and suddenly rocks began falling from the ceiling of the cave, near the mouth.

"Get back!" Gaston hollered. Most of us began putting distance between ourselves and the cave mouth, but Rachella just stood there, frozen in fear, as more rocks fell around her. Quickly I rushed up and grabbed her arm, dragging her away from the impending collapse. Suddenly, massive boulders fell and jarred the ground so heavily that Rachella and I were thrust onto the ground. Instinctively I scrambled onto her back, trying to shield her body from the stones. I was hit by several of them, and I grunted in pain.

Finally the rocks stopped falling and the ground stopped trembling. It was pitch black inside the cavern. "Are you okay?" I whispered into Rachella's ear, and then wondered why I had whispered.

"Yes," she whispered back. I rolled off of her back just as Theadora activated a simple light spell. The interior was illuminated, and I could see that the entrance had completely caved in.

"Oh no..." Rachella's voice trembled. "What are we going to do now?"

"We need a plan," Marya answered firmly. She then spotted Abner's bag and added, "And we need the items from that bag."

I shook my head. "No. I keep them until tomorrow. We still don't know for sure that Abner was responsible for the murders."

"And who are
you
to make the decisions?" She sneered. "You
were
Abner's friend, after all."

"And I didn't interfere when we lynched him, didn't I?" I pushed myself to my feet. "I can't use any of these items. Therefore you know I won't use them against one of us. You can certainly forcibly take them from me, but until we get an idea about what's happening, I'll keep the items."

I held my hand down to Rachella and pulled her up. She seemed to have lost the panic that had paralyzed her earlier. "I- I trust him," she said firmly. The others nodded in agreement with her sentiment.

"Fine, then," Marya conceded. "Then we should get some rest. When we wake up, we'll descend further into the cave and try to find a way out."

"Sounds good," Gaston said, as well as other people.

As people found various places to lie down and sleep, I sat up against the cave wall, brooding. This was definitely not an ideal situation to be in, and now my life was very likely about to be snuffed out.
If I had to do it over again...
But of course, I couldn't.

I heard someone sit next to me. I looked and saw Rachella. "I- I don't feel comfortable," she said to me. "Can I stay by you tonight?"

"Why not the others?" I asked. "They have spells, and I'm no fighter if someone comes for you."

She gave me an intense look. "Because you're the only one that respects me," she answered quietly. "And you risked your life to save mine. You're the only one I truly trust."

I nodded. "Fair enough."

Marya gave a notice that she was about to shut off the light, and a few moments later, she did so. And thus we were left to wonder if we'd be alive come tomorrow morning...

Me=Weird, Abner Jayworthy,
Servant of Xastarte
, was detonated magically (lynched) on Day 3.

The
Burlap Bag (IC: 0)
has been dropped. It will be available to grab at the start of Day 4.

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:53 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

easjo682 has not responded to her prod, so I'll be looking for her replacement. The night deadline may be extended because of this.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:17 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I am extending the deadline until Saturday, June 26th, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. CST (24 hours from now) to find an easjo682 replacement. If I don't find one by the end of this new deadline, I will break the game into day.

Meanwhile, some flavor to tithe you over.

For a while, the two of us sat in utter silence; I figured she was going to sleep.

Then Rachella whispered to me, "You know, you never did tell us why you're here."

"I did, actually," I replied. "I'm the official scribe for this expe-"

"That's not what I meant. Why did you join the expedition in the first place?"

I sighed. This was hardly a pleasant topic at the moment. "Abner and I ran into each other in a tavern. He needed a scribe, I needed money, and we were old friends. It just...seemed to work out." I stared mutely into the blackness surrounding me. "Only it's not working out, godsdamn it! People are dying every day, and it turns out that the man I thought I knew was the servant of some...daemonic cult. And he was planning on betraying us all! Betraying
me
..."

"This isn't your first brush with treachery, is it?"

I started. "What do you mean?"

"I can hear it in your voice," Rachella said quietly. "The vengeance laden in your voice, straining to be unleashed." I felt her hand on my shoulder. "And the same deadness that comes from being desensitized..."

"I don't want to talk about it," I grumbled, my muscles growing tense.

"It was a woman, wasn't it?" Her hand crawled across my backside, and soon her arm was around my shoulders. "A treachery borne by love, bearing the fruit of discontent-"

I pulled away from her. "Stop it."

"You can't carry hatred in you forever. You must either let it go, or it will destroy you."

"Whatever." I lay down on the floor and turned my back away from Rachella. Thoughts of
her
spun through my mind, tormenting me incessantly. Her treason tore through my soul once more, and my anger welled in me more strongly than ever before.
Thanks a lot, Rachella.

It was a long while before I managed to fall asleep.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:25 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I'm going to be making a long drive today. Deadline is still at 5:00 p.m. CST, but I may not break day until later than that. Just letting you know.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

All right, Night 3 is finally over. Resolving actions now.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I opened my eyes. It was still dark. A warm pressure was being applied to my back. I reached behind me to feel what it was, and felt a body next to mine. Probably Rachella, then.

Suddenly, a terrible thought came to me: was she dead? Then I shook my head mentally.
Of course not; her body's still warm.

"Oh, so you're awake?"

I rolled over to face Rachella. She had a low-level light spell activated, and I could see her blonde tresses fall across her face. She was smiling at me. She looked quite pretty right now.

"Sleep well?" she inquired.

"Um, yeah- well, about as well as one can expect." I brushed a lock of hair away from her eyes. "You?"

She nodded. "You don't snore. That makes it a lot easier."

I chuckled. "Good. Should we wake up the others yet?"

"Nah." She put her arms around me and pulled me closer. "They can wait for awhile. I had an idea for something we can do, first."

It didn't take a genius to figure out what she meant. I almost began to protest, say that now was not the best time. But then it hit me: we were all likely going to die in short order. Sex was a great way to relieve the angst of impending doom. And the girl holding me was certainly quite beautiful.

I slid my arms around her and brought my face close to hers. She closed her eyes, and I did as well. Slowly our lips came closer together...

"All right, people! Let's get up!" It was Marya, and she'd lit off a bright light spell to go with it.

I opened my eyes and stared into Rachella's. "Later. For sure."

"All right." We disengaged and stood up, moving towards Marya, as other people were.

Suddenly, Vastedon yelled, "Holy purple dinosaurs! Peg's dead!"

Marya snapped her head in that direction. "What? Dammit! Abner was
not
our killer!"

Jonqin groaned. "So...which of us is...are...responsible?"

"I don't know. It doesn't matter now. Our priority is to find a way out of this cave." She indicated a passage to our left. "Let's try that one first. We'll discuss our lynch options while we go. Move it!"

With that, Marya strode purposefully down the passageway, the rest of us following shortly behind her. I once again pondered whether I should tell the others about the Daemonica Scripta...

farside22, Ptero "Peg" Darmouth,
Guild Sorcerer
, had his throat slit on Night 3.

The
Fetish-Crafting Kit (IC: 3)
has been dropped. Both it and the
Burlap Bag (IC: 0)
are available to grab.

Vote Count 4.0

Not Voting: easjo682, Chronopie, havingfitz, Nikanor, Kenman, VasudeVa, Pittbunny

With 7 players alive and no players sleeping, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Deadline is Saturday, July 3rd, at 10:00 a.m. CST. (You get extra time because I don't feel like doing stuff at 11:00 p.m. at night.)

I am still looking for a replacement for easjo682.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I'm such a whoooooooore.

And now for a little experiment. I'd like everyone that used abilities last night to provide me the first letter for the ability they used. If it's a two-word ability, the first letter of each word. For example, Magic Missile would be MM.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Drop Psykus Daemonica
Grab: Fetish-Crafting Kit
Grab: Burlap Bag

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Grab: Burlap Bag
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Grab: Burlap

havingfitz, Nikanor and Kenman are town from that lynch.

Pitt is prbably the last scum. Chronopie is unreadable, but is likely scum too.

Vote: Pitt
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:12 am

Post by Pittbunny »

If my hunch is right, my experiment is going to prove that that's completely impossible.

Letters, V.

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP: Pitt is prbably
the last
scum.

I seem to be mixing up my games. Damn you alcohol. D:<
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:24 am

Post by Pittbunny »

That was a long time for an EBWOP, and you still haven't responded to my request.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Nikanor »

No letters for me.
Grab: Burlap Bag.
Grab: Fetish-Crafting Kit.

I don't agree with Kenman being town from that lynch. Quickhammers are scummy, no matter the alignment of the lynchee.
I'll wait to see what Kenman has to say before doublevoting him, though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”