mini 958: Just Another Mafia Problem - GAME OVER!

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:00 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

/confirm
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Vote Super Awesome Mega Pimp!

Anyone with an exclamation point in their screen name will cause headaches.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Seriously?

Already an argument?

Seriously?

-_-
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:14 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Super Smash Bro. Fan, 59 wrote:1. What previous experience do you have with Mafia games?
2. How would you describe your playstyle?
3. What would you consider your best Mafia game and your worst?
4. Do you prefer Random Question Stage or Random Voting Stage and why?
5. If we've gather no more information toDay and you were the deciding vote, who would you vote based off of what we have?
6. What time zone are you and when do you post?
7. Do you get nervous before posting?
1. I've played a few games here, a crap ton on Epic Mafia, Spies 6, and Spies 7.
2. I try to ask relevant questions, I guess.
3. Best game, Werewolves in the WAMB. Worst game, any time I've replaced out.
4. Random Voting Stage. Much more fun.
5. The guy with the exclamation point.
6. CST, whenever I can.
7. No
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:45 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Elias_the_thief, 88 wrote:Hey guys, I would just like to take a moment to point out how useless this theory conversation is. Regardless of whether or not the RVS exists, proving it one way or another certainly doesn't find scum, its simply divides the players into "right" and "wrong". So what say we move on? Those of you who feel the RVS exists probably also feel that we're out of it at this point anyhow.
I completely agree with this.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Elias_the_Thief, 90 wrote:its cool you agree and all, but how exactly is this post any more useful to the game then the theory conversation I was just discouraging?
It's not particularly the most useful post, but it does attempt to steer things in the right direction.
Shattered Viewpoint, 105 wrote:@ConfidAnon: What do you think about Elias still voting for me even though he's admitted that another player is more anti-town than I? (I ask this because you seem so enamored of Elias' desire to put the RVS/RQS discussion to rest.)
Anti-town =/= scummy.

Also, on the No Lynch vote, I've seen rover do it before . . . I'm thinking it's something he always does. Last time he did it, he did it to spark discussion, something that isn't particularly scummy.

I find it interesting that you brought up this point by asking an unreleated third party instead of the person himself. Why is that?
Shattered Viewpoint, 119 wrote:Vote: SAMP!

Happy now?
Joining the only wagon larger than the one on you?

I don't like this.
Unvote, Vote: Shattered Viewpoint
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Shattered Viewpoint, 128 wrote:I find it totally fascinating that you're asking me something I've already clearly answered. Not just answered -- but answered before you even asked. (I knew someone would.)

Skim much, scum?
Fail. Your right, I skimmed to check if you had asked before that and missed it because it was in between some quotes.

My bad. While that point is now moot, I still don't like the transition over to the wagon competing against your own this early in the day.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I've been skimming this game, and for that I apologize.

Unvote.

Shattered Viewpoint looks better to me after I've fully read the thread =P.

I just saw his vote out of context.

SAMP: How long have you been playing on MS? Mafia in general?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

hasdgfas, 171 wrote:How does this help the game at all? SAMP has a join date, you should ask him that. In addition, I'm still not sure why you feel better about Shattered Viewpoint. Why should this make me feel you're not just skimming the thread? I don''t see anything to make me feel better about you.
unvote vote: ConfidAnon
Bring more to the game please, not useless comments. There's no analysis, there's not really any sort of substance.
Certainly.

I asked Super Mega Awesome Pimp! how long he has been playing because his play seems really scatter-brained, characteristic of a newer player. Didn't think to look at the join date. I'm leaning newer town on SMAP, but it's not a 100% confident read.

Shattered Viewpoint's vote switch was scummy, but he has protown posts (asking questions, contributing to discussion) to back it up. Both town and scum commit scumtells, and as of right now, I think his town points outweigh his scum points.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

hasdfgas, 171 wrote:It's also scummy. You're not better than the town. In fact, having too much of an ego, such as you, is a sign of scum, because it's a sign of arrogance. Arrogance that you can trick the town, arrogance that you're better than everyone, which just won't work as a town member, as you need people on your side. FoS
This IS bad. There are arrogant townies and arrogant scum members.

And why don't scum need people on their side?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

I'm beginning to think SAMP is an alt.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

I see it more as "alt wanting to screw around by being as anti-town as possible."

Which is really annoying.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

TheButtonmen wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:I see it more as "alt wanting to screw around by being as anti-town as possible."

Which is really annoying.
Based on comments he made in another game I think this is his first MS account.
If that's true . . .

. . . I think I just died a little.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

hasdgfas, 183 wrote:There are, but it's incredibly scummy, and I do consider it a sign of scum, more of a subconscious thing that scum just feel like they're better than town.
Scum do need people on their side, but they have more reason to be arrogant, from what I've found, because they are the ones trying to trick people. While they do need to get people on their side, it's just that they have to listen to their argument. They don't necessarily have to work together the same way townies should be, if that makes any sense.
I still disagree, but your viewpoint is valid. It's a personal interpretation thing, no need arguing about.
Super Awesome Mega Pimp!, 184 wrote:How in the hell have I been anti-town at all, much less as anti-town as possible?
Arrogance. Antagonistic attitude. Seems like you want to start a fight.

Regardless of alignment, you aren't helping us, and if we get to deadline without a good lynch target, I'd be willing to policy vote you.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:52 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Super Awesome Mega Pimp!, 189 wrote:I have NEVER done either of the latter two this game!

Arrogance? Fine, you can call my ego whatever you want, but it's still not anti-town.
Having an ego is not antitown, but letting the ego interfere with the game is. When several people are pointing out that there's a problem, they're probably right.
Super Smash Bros. Fan, 186 wrote:You know what? I'm going to purposely mess with Super Mega Awesome Pimp! username up until he stops being an *******. Starting with this post.
Not gonna help.
Shattered Viewpoint, 191 wrote:So, based off of the information you have currently, you'd vote for rover9000. But then, you don't list rover in your list of suspicious players. Then you actually cast a vote for SAMP!

Care to explain this discrepancy?
I'd like to see an answer to this.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:11 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

hasdgfas, 195 wrote:ConfidAnon is still not contributing anything useful to the game.
By your requirements, what will I have to do to be deemed useful?

How is bringing up the possibility of SAMP being an alt not useful? An experienced player playing his way should be judged differently than a newer player.

And also, how is my saying arrogance is not a scumtell not useful? I am arguing my viewpoint over whether someone's behavior is scummy. (Current ruling: extremely anti-town, but not neccessarily scummy.)
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Me, 197 wrote:By your requirements, what will I have to do to be deemed useful?
Has, I want you to answer this (not asking to be a smartass, but I want to improve my play, and learn from your answer.)

Also, good analysis Elias.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:29 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Elias_the_thief, 213 wrote:I find it kind of odd that you compliment an analysis that implicates you as scummy and essentially useless. FOS.
A part does not make a whole.

Obviously I would disagree that I am scummy (although I was useless for the first few pages of the game.) The rest of the analysis, however, is a good post.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
Elias_the_thief, 213 wrote:I find it kind of odd that you compliment an analysis that implicates you as scummy and essentially useless. FOS.
A part does not make a whole.

Obviously I would disagree that I am scummy (although I was useless for the first few pages of the game.) The rest of the analysis, however, is a good post.
Well I'm still confused. If that analysis was good, why are you still not voting? You'd think a "good" analysis would be able to convince you to vote someone.
You bring up good points on several players.

I only have one vote.

I don't know where I want it as of right now.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Elias_the_thief, 223 wrote: Specifically, which players do you think I have strong points about? Who would you consider voting at this point? You seem to be avoiding naming anyone specific that you find scummy, and being noncommittal is very anti-town, if not just plain scummy.
The top three on your lists have good points upon them, but the one I think deserves the most attention is rover.

In fact,
Vote: rover.

Imo, going after a lurker isn't that big of a scumtell on it's own (unless its possibly an attempt to derail another wagon, which to my knowledge isn't happening here.) Your summary of rover's play is fairly accurate, and could easily be explained by rover bing scum.
Shattered Viewpoint, 232 wrote:Or, alternately, can you be less useless and do some scumhunting?
Imma try.

See above for an answer to your question.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #20) » Sat May 01, 2010 7:23 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Why is me agreeing with a case scummy?

Why do I have to have an entirely new point to vote for someone when valid reasons already exist and have been stated?

I can guarantee that, at the moment, if someone were to post a case on me, you would agree with it and vote for me.

Would your actions be scummy then?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #21) » Sat May 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Unsight, 256 wrote:My second suspect is ConfidAnon. I don't get a sense of scumhunting from him. I read his ISO and I don't see many pointed questions or other tell-tail signs of active scumhunting. I see waffling in regards to his vote. I see piggy-backing on posts of others. I don't see genuine scumhunting. FoS: ConfidAnon
rover - These are the same points that others have brought against me. In essence, Unsight is piggybacking onto me. Why is my agreeing with the case on me vote worthy, but you haven't even commented on this? Double standard?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #22) » Sun May 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Everyone who hasn't thrown their hat in the ring
- What do all of you who haven't said anything about it think about the me/rover/has scenario? Not that many have commented on it.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #23) » Tue May 04, 2010 12:35 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

rover9000, 266 wrote:@confid:

I still don't think you understand what piggybacking is. Agreeing with someone is not piggybacking. Voting for the same reason as someone else is not NECESSARILY piggbacking.

Piggybacking is voting for someone by doing the equivalent of copy/pasting someone's post, saying "This", and voting. That is essentially equal to your reason for voting.
So, explain to me the difference between my vote and Unsight's vote? I don't see the factor that allows you to comment on mine, but not on her's.

Also:

SAMP:
- Why did you fail to respond to this?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #24) » Tue May 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

MafiaSSK wrote:Buttonmen well he doesn't have any analysis whatsoever is honestly pushing a good lynch. I should be policy lynched in every game I'm in until I have sincerely proven myself and no longer actively lurk even if I give a big anlysis post afterwards. Buttonmen is not scummy he would in fact be acting pro-town for his advocacy of my lynch.
Ewwww . . . emoposting.

Less moping and more playing would help.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #25) » Wed May 05, 2010 12:50 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

MafiaSSK wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:Buttonmen well he doesn't have any analysis whatsoever is honestly pushing a good lynch. I should be policy lynched in every game I'm in until I have sincerely proven myself and no longer actively lurk even if I give a big anlysis post afterwards. Buttonmen is not scummy he would in fact be acting pro-town for his advocacy of my lynch.
Ewwww . . . emoposting.

Less moping and more playing would help.
How is this emoposting? I'm posting the truth. You are being pro-town and not anti-town by rooting for my lynch. Just because I'm being the one anti-town here does not mean that I'm being emo by saying you're right in wanting to lynch me. I am trying to tell people to unvote you.
I'm ConfidAnon, not Buttonmen.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #26) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:32 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Hi -- I'm here. Had some Reality visit me on Tuesday; offline since.

If I'm not being replaced, I'll have some thoughts this evening.
Reality Television, by chance? :P
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #27) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:21 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

It has?

Whoa, my bad. I'm modding a game, and I guess after doing the vote count I thought I had done everything I needed to do. Sorry.

Anyways, I find it very odd that rover ignores this, yet replaces his vote on me when he can't get support for his vote on Shattered Viewpoint. He called SV "ultra suspicious." I take it that he feels strongly on that subject. No reason for him to move off of someone "ultra suspicious" as town.

Which is why I think he's scum jumping over to a bandwagon which is more easy to gather support for.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #28) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:32 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Unsight wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:It has?

Whoa, my bad. I'm modding a game, and I guess after doing the vote count I thought I had done everything I needed to do. Sorry.

Anyways, I find it very odd that rover ignores this, yet replaces his vote on me when he can't get support for his vote on Shattered Viewpoint. He called SV "ultra suspicious." I take it that he feels strongly on that subject. No reason for him to move off of someone "ultra suspicious" as town.

Which is why I think he's scum jumping over to a bandwagon which is more easy to gather support for.
Convenient timing.

What do you think of the non-rover9000 players here?
If rover is scum, you look very bad in comparison.

I don't like MafiaSSK's AtE and lurking, although this could be a neutral-tell depending on his meta.

I'm not too keen on SSBF right now, but it's a gut read.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #29) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

All the more reason for you to vote roverscum!
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #30) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

hasdgfas wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:All the more reason for you to vote roverscum!
doesn't look like you're going to get the support for this. Who else do you think is scum?
I need to take a look back at buttonmen to get a feel for why he's getting voted so I can make an informed decision on him.

At this point, I would be willing to switch over to MafiaSSK for his total lurkage.

Has - why do you not support what I am saying? Am I totally off my rocker? I'm trying to learn how to play well, and feedback on my suspicions would help even if I'm totally doing this wrong.

Actually, anyone can answer that, not just Has.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #31) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:58 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

hasdgfas, 342 wrote:I did not say I did not support what you're saying. I'm not totally against a rover lynch, actually, it's just that you're the only vote on him, and deadline is saturday. You're probably not going to get enough votes to lynch him in time. That's what I'm saying, not that I don't agree with you.
I see your point.

Unvote, Vote: MafiaSSK
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #32) » Thu May 13, 2010 1:00 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

MafiaSSK wrote:Now I would REALLY like a summary of TBM case. However, the fact that he still hasn't done any serious analysis whatsoever in the game. Along witht he fact that he has a L3 wagon on him that he could analyze.
Unvote
Call this a L2 warning
The fact that you only post when there is some heat on you is fairly suspicious.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #33) » Thu May 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

MrSandman, 373 wrote:Overall, I'm going to Vote ConfidAnon for dodging and being the most obvious guy that's not contributing.
What have I dodged, exactly?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #34) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:36 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Unvote
for replacement.
MrSandman, 377 wrote:You use Elias_the_thief's analysis as the reason for why you target rover and state going after a lurker is not a scum tell.
MrSandman, 377 wrote:You say you'd which over to MafiaSSK and admit it's for lurking alone. Going after lurkers still doesn't look scummy?
My comment about going after a lurker was not in reference to rover, it was in reference to buttonmen (in elias's analysis).
TheSandman, 377 wrote:Completely drop your lurker for a bandwagoned lurker on a whim.

You have dodged making any sort of decision or commitment on who you think is scum.
This is very scummy.

The way you wrote the first line of this quote makes it sound like I was voting rover for lurking. I was not. I originally voted him for the points in elias's analysis, and his play after I voted him furthered the fact that I thought he was scum.

I did not drop my rover vote "on a whim" as you say. That is misrepresentation - you even quoted the post that prompted me to do this in your 377. Hasdgfas pointed out that there was a deadline upcoming, and I was not gathering support for the rover case. Because the person I had the strongest read on wasn't going to get lynched, I switched to MafiaSSK, a lurker who has had some scumtells.

The second line is also blatant misrepresentation. You say I have dodged any sort of commitment or decision on who is scum. This is a
bold-faced lie.
I have said that I believe rover to be scum, and brought up new, original points against him. I have explained why I think MafiaSSK is the second most likely to be scum. I have mentioned my gut read against SSBF. But you've ignored all of this.

I'm fairly certain this playerslot (rover, sandman) is scum, but the current gamestate (two competing wagons, one on myself) forces me to
Vote: TheButtonmen (L-1.)
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #35) » Tue May 18, 2010 9:39 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I completely failed with that. I had no idea MafiaSSK voted for Button.

Anyways, I will
Vote: MrSandman
because of the things I brought up yesterday.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #36) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:53 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Nice shiny, scummy bandwagon.

SSBF - Be sure to tell us the results of your analysis of my case.

Your FoS sounds vaguely like your biding until my wagon gets bigger so you can vote and have an excuse.

But MrSandman is still scummier from yesterday.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #37) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:42 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Maemuki wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
vote: Super Smash Bros. Fan
FoS: ConfidAnon

When I did some rereading during night, I realized that SSBF was actively being scummy, while ConfidAnon was just not contributing that much. Now, at the start of the day, he FoSes Confid(I always find early day FoSes scummy, because they're useless) AND he uses the fact the Buttonmen was a Doctor as part of the reason. Did YOU know that he was a Doctor before he was lynched, SSBF?
While I do agree that early day FoSes are useless and stupid, I skimmed through both and CA needs to post more. He was tunneling in MrSandman, which I don't really mind until...
Imo, going after a lurker isn't that big of a scumtell on it's own (unless its possibly an attempt to derail another wagon, which to my knowledge isn't happening here.) Your summary of rover's play is fairly accurate, and could easily be explained by rover bing scum.
This is all you initially say about rover (that and copying Elias and buddying Elias etc.). Anything else to add?
Are you purposefully misrepresenting what I said, or did you miss this in your reread?

Or maybe I wasn't clear. My lurker comment was in reference to Elias's point on Buttonmen. Early on he was suspected for going after a lurker.

I agreed with Elias's points on rover, and I found new points on both rover and his replacement as the game went on, all of which I have mentioned in thread.
Shotty to the Body wrote:Not sure how I feel about this. While Confid looks incredibly bad now, this is also an opportunity for scum to ride an easy mislynch if we're wrong and then we're going into a shitty D3 MYLO (assuming 5-3). I need to reread and rethink this game.
Both this and SSBF's FoS sound like scumstalls.

JDodge - I'd say Sandman, SSBF, and Shotty.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #38) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Bah!

I see a trend emerging . . . SSBF probably gets lynched tomorrow. :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”