DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by DTMaster »

ITT Nikanor outbeats the mod. That's how active he is.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by DTMaster »

!Vote Nikanor

I'm jealous and should nominate you for being God Tier via Vi
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Wait. UK why are we in so many games together? Are you stalking me or is it the other way around.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Oh ok, probably explains my kitten avatar lol.

Creepy stalker much? ;P
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Mod Pssh, it's the interwebs. It's not like I'm out side her house
(much)
right now

@Nik
Nor does it look like I'm stalking UK. We are just running side by side. Something is definitely wrong here with my stalking method. How would you suggest to correctly stalk good kitten?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Now how will UncertainKitten react?

Also we need KittyMo for a Cat Alliance.

Geez. You can't even keep your stalking limited to one person?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by DTMaster »

It would be a blood bath for fishythefish. I kinda would feel sorry for him. I could imagine a quad kill against him, as the mod writes out how we gut him alive and devour his flesh.

Then the new age of the kitten invasion will begin, where it will surpase the nibbler take over that DGB started.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by DTMaster »

^ That was quite dry. Where are the adjectives? The blood. The gore!. The claws tearing the belly in half. The fangs sinking into the heart. The devouring of the meat.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by DTMaster »

No, because he's Ken.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Yeah, what the green guy said!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:40 am

Post by DTMaster »

So I'm only allowed to analyze you 3 times? That seems odd. (By analyze I mean collect data and do field work research of course lol)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 am

Post by DTMaster »

That would be an amazingly annoying PR.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 am

Post by DTMaster »

It's still pre-game guys ^_^
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:13 am

Post by DTMaster »

^^ Lol at logic. (Hurray for converse sentence structure)

Plus I don't think those vote count.

Please note rule 9a. It's an update to my ruleset

Vote Fishythefish
. You know why, pre-game discussion to cause bloody mayhem is ago. ^_^
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 am

Post by DTMaster »

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

RULES INFRACTION (which means nothing)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 am

Post by DTMaster »

@UK
Lol, too late! Stalking complete. No cop nor police will save you, ahahahahhahahahah!

@Roberto
Of course, Discoscum is too stylish for you though. And a Discoing scum would just distract us with his moves as he night kills us in radiant colours.

@Fishy
Very fishy. Har har.

@Town
Everyone! We should probably bandwagon the people who were last to confirm. You know, that newb argument where scum takes time to discuss and all. Totally barring the fact that people might have lives outside of the game. /sarcasm
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Mod Lynch
In my experience: they've flipped, winnrar, winnrar, oh and SUPERCALIFRAGLISTIC Saint. The odd Jester or two. I'd consider it as a last resort or if someone can confirm the mod-scum.

Zazier, I expected this from you based on your experience. This bugs me heavily.

The fact that fishythefish seems like the voice of reason in this also bugs me (being my natural food source).

@Dana
So Smash's three posts and his passive style to scum hunting is giving you a town read? Wow. Elaborate?

@Nikanor
In that logic, wouldn't you want to lynch the Zazier?

@Town
IIT we have a magnus_orion. I didn't know this. I hate it so much that I must invent a new word for dislike.

@Mod Prod: Magnus or I'll prod you with my claws ; 3

Unvote

Vote: Zazier

My heart says: I must look into this.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Oh, sorry, my bad I forgot you were the backup mod. NVM!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 am

Post by DTMaster »

Did Kai take a page from Tar's notes? You remind me of Alice in Wonderland.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:33 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Dana/Socio

You can vote the mod. However experience says 9/10 its a red herring.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:58 am

Post by DTMaster »

Sorry, I'm off to a family event (they flew in from out of town, and they brought a baby who likes to cry every 3 hours) :<

I'm going to put this as a self note to reread the game

V/LA noted
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Reread the latest claim

Wait, what, holy the heck?

@Socialpath
1. Actually I've seen it done. Vi in Battle Mafia run by BattleMage (see my wiki) was a Town Enhancer and Lyncher Target to Circeo Neutral Lyncher. In the endgame Vi posted his/her/its PM hinting that someone was out to get him/her/its.

2. MAI OH MAI, THESE PINK TENTACLES ARE BETTER TO GRAB PEOPLE MY DEAR. MUAHAHAHHAHaahahahahhahah!~ Stalking powers has become creepier with my avatar. Plus it's a pink octopus, don't you love it?

@Fishy
Um, if he's the town lynchee, yes the lyncher won his self win condition. However as Nikanor said, the lyncher is at a lower priority in the scum hunting picture. I kind of dislike your reasoning to join in on this wagon because you aren't making a distinction between:

scummy-dana versus townie-dana.
Fishy wrote:If he really is a town lynchee, that seems a very dangerous role to be around later in the game, and no way will he get killed by scum.
This part I dislike ^^.

Literally, it's fishy.

@Dana
What bugs me is: you say the mods aren't in the game.
danakillsu wrote:Miles is wrong. The mods aren't playing in this game. But I'd like to hear what his "relationship" to them is, since it was apparently in his PM. The wagon on me is sad, considering what they have on me. But this latest statement by Miles irks me, so I'll
unvote (not sure that was necessary, but whatever)
vote: Miles
I find it interesting since this is evidence for Nikanor's paranoia theory (think reverse psychology. By denying the mod's role in this game you are trying to distance yourself from your role/lynch/etc.
danakillsu wrote:I don't want my perceived meta to "protect" me. Honestly, if you think I'm scum, vote for me. But I know the truth about whether the mods are players, and I think Miles is too loosely paraphrasing his PM. Man, just because I wanted to help town by pointing out that Miles was wrong, I get a sizeable wagon on me! What's the world coming to?
unvote

because my vote obviously isn't going to pressure Miles into telling me more specifically what the mod told him. (And that was it's intended result)
We've said that Mile's role is plausible and is inspired via: Tar's Alice in Wonderland role, who's job is to know that there are mods in the game. I find it interesting how you mentioned that
Miles was wrong, when he admitted that it was a role PM. This is an obvious sign that you knew something on why they were wrong. If you didn't claim already I would have asked: Why do you know that Mile's is wrong given that what he said it's role information

danakillsu wrote:Alright, I miraculously got internet access today, so I can make another post. I do not have any abilities. I don't know who Kai Kai is, but I know that the person who is out to get me has the role name
Kairyuu
(the mod). So I think that should REALLY show why Miles was misled.
I specifically asked the mod if he was playing, and he said no, although lynching him might do something. I don't believe it will do anything, personally.

@Miles
Could you please make an interpretation of your own PM based on this new information? I think it's really suspicious (in regards to "Kairyuu" being out to get me) that you knew something about "Kairyuu" being a player.
@all
Just ask yourselves if (taking for granted that I am magnus_orion) my playing style fits my roleclaim. That's all I ask. I believe it's clear that I was trying to help town by pointing out that Miles had a false winterpretation of the way this game works.
I like it how
a. Mile's role was right in regards to your role. You weren't helping the town by saying Mile's interpretation was wrong
you were saying his information was wrong in general. See above

b. How you attack Miles for knowing "Kairyuu" was in the game (confirming that his role information that "mods are in the game" is correct). It's obvious to know where Miles had suspicions about both mods considering he said
the mods are players in the game

We have 2 mods. Magnus, and Kai. You say that Kai as your lyncher. If you consider it, it's not a difficult leap of logic to make.

c. Also can you show me where Kai demonstrated the purple part found in the quote and where you did the same? If Miles specifically said the latter, he is obvious lyncher.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Personal thoughts?

Miles reads as townie with a red herring role.

Dana reads as misguided lynchee on how she handled the situation. If Dana cannot show me where Miles explicitly said he didn't think the mods were players, then he really flubbed up the whole Mile's note. However, in a reread Dana did continually reference that Mile's was wrong, and his interpretation wasn't as valid as he thinks, abet poorly. If Dana can't prove the above argument, then it makes sense for Dana to be paranoid (via Nikanor's theory).

Being wrong, isn't scummy though, but bad logic isn't a scum tell.

Fishy however needs some attention.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

My octopus is full of love and amazing it attacks from the darkness to steal away your white tiger, black bunny, and Kuno. But I'll go back since you think my old avatar was better.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Daka
Wut. You didn't understand me? What about my ideas didn't you understand? Way to sink the discussion and jump on the fishy wagon.

@Fishy
I still don't get how: Dana-town is dangerous to the town other then his play has been poor so far. Can you elaborate on how Dana-town is "dangerous"?.

Why is part of your argument: Town-Dana is dangerous, rather then, Dana is mostlikely scum.

I disagree with Nikanor that it looks like scum bussing partner though, it looks more like scum trying to say: it's ok if he flips town because he's dangerous to the town.

You also don't outline your Dana case until 389. :S

@Broken
Hold on, did you, just lyncher-slipped?
Broken wrote:So I see my predecessor voted for the mod, watanoob

Looking at my PM, I kinds see what he was thinking, but right now I think the mod just wants some attention and isn't going to have any bearing on the game.
@Nikanor
Yay someone actually picked up on my reads and is doing something with it too. I'm not the only one with bad, fishy vibes. "blows some pink hearts at you"

1. I disagree with the whole Dana/Fishy busing argument, given that the speed of the wagon built up fast. I would be equally suspect given a town flip, but slightly less suspect given a scum-flip.

2. Your argument about the unvote doesn't Jive with Fishy's current posts. I though fishy was still
voting Dana right now

3. The last statement I agree, it doesn't work well with me. However DKU seems to jump on the fishy wagon pretty quickly given that more attention is brought onto it.
Note to self, reread DKU

@Mod
Prod smashbro_of_the_SSS.

He is not prod-eligible until tonight at midnight or so EST
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Daka
1. Because in my personal notes, and with Nikanor's argument, you do demonstrate paranoia which fits your lynchee role. With Mile's role PM and your role claim, everything fits with this. However, if I took away your claim, your posts have been scummy in itself.

2. Hey, why are you having troubles in playing a townie lynchee? and complaining about this. This reads as obvious AtE given that
if you were given the role a Townie Lynchee, what you would want to do is to play as town as you can (ie, play as if you are VT/TownPR).

It's not impressive for you to jump on the fishy though wagon when Nikanor brought the bulk of the case and I brought up the inital suspicions.

Dana wrote:Well, he can show me why he doesn't agree, if he wants, but it seems to me he has to agree based on what he's said. But if I was mafia, why would I claim lynchee? That just wouldn't make sense. If I was mafia and fakeclaimed lynchee, I would have to realize that there could very well be a lyncher out there who would jump on my wagon as soon as possible, thinking me the real lynchee. That would just be really stupid of me.
1. Um, lynchers know their target. Again, Battle Mafia. Circeo lyncher knew that he had to lynch Vi D1 or lose the game. He was autolossed because Vi was regarded as top townie.

2. Also, a lynchee isn't conformable unless the lyncher claims it. It's quite an easy role to fake, like a VT claim. It's not like the lyncher would claim now.

@Dana and controversy
1. Um, why didn't you tell us that Mile's interpretation was wrong based on your role information. You could have claimed something, or even say: my note say Kaiyuu/Orion aren't actually in the game.

You just attacked Miles for being wrong when from our PoVs, Miles had the role information. You were attacking role information before your claim.

@Fishy
1. I dislike the half of your reasoning where: Daka is a good lynch because it minimal risk to the town.

At this point, Dana is really testing my patience in how the situation was handled. The complaints of how his role could be played reflects UKs argument that it looks like Dana is caught in a trap. But the claim in itself bugs me, with Bio's role slip.

@Biohazard
Why was it important that Zazier would want to vote Dana/the mod?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:45 am

Post by DTMaster »

Um, that claim was scummy. The nature of the claim was scummy because I'm now reading: desperate scum trying to bargain with the town.

@UK
Cobalt + MafiaSSK situation, remember this?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@UK
Cobalts, long, drawn out, claim, fake claim, flip flip, lets lynch SSK first to bargain with me, blah? Kingdom Hearts?

@Dana
1. I dislike how you want us to keep you, antitown/3rd party person alive till the second day. UK summerizes this well.

@SS
1. Ok, what the eff? You come in and do this post ignoring the juicy Lyncher claim? Why are you focused on Disco right now?

@SP
I like, very much.

I'm a willing hammer but we have some pending questions. I'm going to look for a good jpg to use when I do now.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:44 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Dana
Your life is going to end soon. Shouldn't you explain now rather then wait till you're dead?

@Seven
Waiting for your case.

@Nikanor
Lurky lurky lurky. I want more information from him tomorrow. A reread of the Fishy/Dana/Nikanor exchange should be quite revealing once we know some flips.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Vate: Dana (Obviously Fake Joke. Anyone who also plays on IRC should get my refrence lol)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Dana
Called it on blue/Zazier lyncher. Then Dana had to claim lyncher. Ugh! Distraction aside.

@Smash
Need more input. Every moment you refuse to post breaks my heart in this game.

Vote: smashbro_of_the_sss
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Speaking of flavor: Haruhi is obviously the Master of Kyon. She obv' wears the pants (and goddom) around here.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Wait
Is it traditionally 3 scum in a 12 person game here?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:14 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Smash
Dear, what happened to your vote on Disco? Considering that you disliked the Dana wagon after all, you did vote for Disco at the end of the game.

@Socialpath
I'm going to claim now because this is essential in the equation that you are missing.

I am lovers with Smashbros_of_ss
However:
we do not know each other's alignment meaning
I've bread crumbed this throughout the game but this is my best breadcrumb:
DTMaster wrote:@UK
Lol, too late! Stalking complete. No cop nor police will save you, ahahahahhahahahah!

@Roberto
Of course, Discoscum is too stylish for you though. And a Discoing scum would just distract us with his moves as he night kills us in radiant colours.

@Fishy
Very fishy. Har har.

@Town
Everyone! We should probably bandwagon the people who were last to confirm. You know, that newb argument where scum takes time to discuss and all. Totally barring the fact that people might have lives outside of the game. /sarcasm
Each letter of each post spells the word Love.

Therefore it is possible to have lovers with 1 scum and 1 town, having an odd number for both factions. This link makes it possible. Why am I claiming now, I find my lover to be scummy right now.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:40 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Smash
1. So can you elaborate on how Disco is more active, and not lurking right now?

2. What about Mile's death = not a good read?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@General Questions

1. I am Lucy (from Elfen Lied) while smashbo_of_the_SSS is Kouta (from Elfen Lied). We are lovers.

2. We do not have the ability to talk to each other. We are not masons/neighbours/etc. As Smash, engrishly said.

3. We cannot confirm each other's alignment.

@SocialPath

About the setup guesswork:

a. I wanted to present the element of lovers (7 town, 3 scum, 2 lynchers where 1 town and 1 scum is likely). Reason? If a lover was lynched today: it would result in 2 deaths by lynching, and 1 by night kill (assuming worst case scenerio). Let's play this out.

1. If we are in 3 scum, 2 lyncher with 2 townie lovers: that means
we are in Mylo right now
If we lynch lovers and they flip townie, or if lovers die from NK: that means scum wins at day 3.

I find this setup horribly unbalanced considering town did not mislynch yet (a lyncher is a 3rd party anti-town role).

2. We have lovers with 1 scum and 1 town. This works in a 3 scum 7 townie ratio you worked out.

3. If we just have 2 scum due to: 2 lovers, 2 lynchers/lynchees, the day will end with 3 deaths again. If the 2 lovers are town then: tomorrow will be mylo with 6 people, rather then carrying lovers into mylo.

Summary: I rather focus on getting better reads on my lover now, rather then wait because of potential mylo today/tomorrow. SS has lurked through day 1.

@Nikanor
So I claim fake lovers to Smash unprovoked? Nice theory. Given that it would assume that Smash is scum with me. Lynch one of us, and the other dies. It could be today, or tomorrow, either way it's a blood bath. Assuming 3 scum, I'd rather focus on this issue in my role:

I don't know the alignment of my Lover
and since SS has been very lurkey all of day 1, I rather not carry this into lylo given that scum can force an early win with a 2 for 1 kill. Plus, read above:
we could be in mylo right now
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Smash:

You don't have reads on anyone at all, all game? You seem to have a town read on Miles. What about the other players.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Nikanor

We "could be in mylo", even if it's giggle worthy of horribly imbalance against the town, I'd rather deal with the lovers issue now rather then tomorrow.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Oh hay, someone was right!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by DTMaster »

/in, but only if you tell us the issue once MeMe gives the OK!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by DTMaster »

It's obvious that the lovers were town to each other, and we had lynchers, and we had 3 aligned scum lol
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by DTMaster »

D'awwwwww.w.w.w.w.w...............................................
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:26 am

Post by DTMaster »

Social don't you mean me since I claimed first?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Oh. I UNDERSTAND NAO YOU CLEAR SOME CONFUSION
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum