Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Wdjat »

Lowell wrote:
vote scott
vote: Lowell
If you get you d1 lynched in both of our games, will you give me a dollar?
mecha shiva! mecha shiva!
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Wdjat »

Okay, serious time begins now. Question for everyone: Who have you played with before?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Wdjat »

Lowell wrote:
Wdjat wrote:
Lowell wrote:
vote scott
vote: Lowell
If you get you d1 lynched in both of our games, will you give me a dollar?
How about a dollar for a complete, coherent sentence.
You'll live.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Wdjat »

Max wrote:Wdjat, I'm not sure, I don't play based on meta, I prefer to mix-it-up.
When you say mix it up, do you have anything in particular in mind or do you just play it by ear? I mean, the not playing by meta is one consistency at least. What else do you not do?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Wdjat »

Gheb wrote:
FoS Gayle

Don't like how you encourage people to get back into the RVS when serious attempts to get us out are being made.
This sounds really weak to me. I can't believe that this post has you actually worried.
Gheb wrote:Only players I played with before are Gayle and JacobSavage (in an ongoing game). I assume you're asking for metagame purposes? Do you expect to find any connections? Do you think not answering the question is noteworthy?
Yeah, I think drawing connections between players is important. Not answering the question is as noteworthy as not answering any other random question in the early game.

Vote Count-Sho
Scott-Lowell, Gheb, tatetothetot,
Lowell-Wdjat, kyle99, gameplayah
dankillsu-gayle
gameplayah-the1fifi
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Wdjat »

Gayle wrote:
Gheb wrote:You shouldn't need to make serious attempts to get out of RVS. RVS should lead to discussion and naturally end. "Who have you played with before" is not going to lead to
anything
. RVS is infinitely more useful than such a pointless question.
Yeah, because "I am voting for you because your avatar is giving me the stink eye" really fosters serious conversation. For what it's worth, I think the post that has Gheb worried is a non-tell. But you are wrong about RVS.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Wdjat »

Lowell wrote:
unvote

vote scott

There. Now I'm third. Geez.
Look at this dude sassing gameplayah instead of answering questions directed at him.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Wdjat »

Max wrote:
When you say mix it up, do you have anything in particular in mind or do you just play it by ear? I mean, the not playing by meta is one consistency at least. What else do you not do?
Discuss what play-style I intend to use nor come to a fixation with a list of things I will and Will not do.
Man I like you already.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Wdjat »

Gayle wrote:
Gheb wrote:
Gayle wrote:You shouldn't need to make serious attempts to get out of RVS.
In the same hand you shouldn't need to discourage it either.
I wasn't. But calling an end to RVS for a question that will lead to nothing was stupid.
Gayle wrote:Fuck serious, more rvs!
You weren't?
Gayle wrote:
Wdjat wrote:Yeah, because "I am voting for you because your avatar is giving me the stink eye" really fosters serious conversation. For what it's worth, I think the post that has Gheb worried is a non-tell. But you are wrong about RVS.
I can tell it is going to be "fun" arguing with you already. I'm not wrong. You don't discuss the avatar, you discuss the bandwagon, you purposefully pile on the bandwagon to draw reactions, you exaggerate the implications of someone's vote in order to pressure them, etc. You see who reacts to what and how.
Oh boy you're one of "those" people. RVS is random. I mean, it's in the name. When you try to discuss those votes and get crap like this defense. And all these benefits of RVS you're talking about sound suspiciously like discussion, something that questions are going to spark. Like the way you're talking about RVS as opposed to RQS, you'd think that we put random crap in bold letters and then magically we are playing mafia. No, we do have to actually discuss things at some point. And what are we going to discuss based on the content of the following posts?

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 41#2106441
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 77#2106477
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 26#2106526
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 82#2106582
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Wdjat »

Gayle, what changed your opinion on RVS between Newbie 877 and this game?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Gayle wrote:
Wdjat wrote:Gayle, what changed your opinion on RVS between Newbie 877 and this game?
What changed between my
second
game and now? I played in more games, I gained more experience, I realized how slow RQS is, I realized how much better RVS is, I realized how useless strategy discussion is in relation to scum hunting, and so on. In short, I learned better.
What in particular made you "learn better?" I mean, it's only been a couple months since your second game so surely you can point to the eureka moment.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Max wrote:The following I have deduced from my questioning:
- You dislike any change in the play methods used to start gaming conversation, regardless of the fact within the second page we have more info than most games make in the first 4.
- You suffer from tunnel vision majorly. There have been several posts before each of yours with content to pick at yet you choose to respond to myself. Confirmation Bias.
These are valid reads. I'm inclined to think there's an ulterior motive behind Gayle's opposition.
Max wrote: - kyle99 should have slow drifting scum reads rather than snap decision making. i.e. more than two pages to make his mind up on someone
- The1fifi treats mistakes and scumtells as separate when genuinely they are one and the same, for scum to be caught they must make mistakes.
These reads are both crap. The question you aimed at The1fifi wasn't really phrased in the way that you're interpreting it after he answered. And this read on kyle99 is more about best practices in regards to building cases. We're looking an RVS vote. I'm sure his thinking was something like "that guy is right above me so I'll vote him." That said, we have more to build a read from. We get a sense of their personality. And you said you didn't play by meta, you big liar.
Max wrote:AND besides kyle99 has given me a scum read, why RV if an RVS means nothing? The point of RVS isn't for shits and giggles, it's so people can analyse the voting. You aren't doing that so why do you support the RVS?
Dude. RANDOM voting stage. It is for shits and giggles. That's why it's worthless.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Gayle wrote:Max, all of those "discoveries" are completely worthless in regards to scum hunting. The discussion didn't come from your questions, but from people arguing over RVS.

Also, your scum read on Kyle is ridiculous.
Oh man. This is a "good" post. I'm "glad" I read it. I sure "hope" you mak

Fuck, I can only mock you for so long. It's exhausting to type like you. Here's the problem: For all your praise of early wagons as a tool for scum hunting, you're doing a crap job of it. Like I haven't seen anything that looks like scum hunting from you, just whining about R(V/Q)S. Show us how it's done.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Wdjat »

kyle99 wrote:Max, I'm sorry, but you're a moron. All of you're "discoveries" are complete crap.

vote: Max
Don't follow Gayle's example. For the good of this thread.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Gayle wrote:
Wdjat wrote:I mean, it's only been a couple months since your second game so surely you can point to the eureka moment.
Let's get to the point. You want to say that I'm being dishonest about my liking of RVS, correct? I've already told you that playing more games changed my opinion about it. There is no "eureka moment". Go read Teleportation Mafia Universe One if you want to see another game of mine where I echo this sentiment.
On the nose! You're being dishonest about your perceived value of RVS over RQS. If you actually believed in the value of RVS, you could still have gained that value while other people are asking random questions. You talk about creating bandwagons for reactions doing whatever else with votes. You can still do that while max is saying stuff you think adds nothing to the thread. But instead you jump on him for doing something that deviates from standard play and therefore he must be scum? I call bullshit.
Gayle wrote:
Wdjat wrote:Here's the problem: For all your praise of early wagons as a tool for scum hunting, you're doing a crap job of it. Like I haven't seen anything that looks like scum hunting from you, just whining about R(V/Q)S. Show us how it's done.
I would like to remind you that you are doing the same thing, sir. That is, whining instead of scum hunting.
Yeah you're still not showing us how it's done. Instead you're telling me that you're antagonistic and not to take it personally. I found my scum. It's you.

vote: Gayle
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Max wrote:
These reads are both crap. The question you aimed at The1fifi wasn't really phrased in the way that you're interpreting it after he answered. And this read on kyle99 is more about best practices in regards to building cases. We're looking an RVS vote. I'm sure his thinking was something like "that guy is right above me so I'll vote him." That said, we have more to build a read from. We get a sense of their personality. And you said you didn't play by meta, you big liar.
I'm not, I metagame my opponents within a single game, I don't search for people's games then meta them on that. Meta based on the few pages of a game should be consistent throughout.
Fair enough. I read your original comment about meta to mean you don't do the meta thing at all. I've seen these players. They're real. I was worried you'd be one of them.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Gheb wrote:
Wdjat wrote:This sounds really weak to me. I can't believe that this post has you actually worried.
Can't see what's wrong with it. It's not like Gayle was just voting randomly but he explicitly said "Fuck serious, more RVS". That might've been a joke but I think people should be held to what they said / did in the RVS. You can't just brush everything off as a "joke" when it happens to be convenient.
I don't think that alone is enough to get you worried. I mean you can see that I share your opinion about Gayle by now, but it was the way he leaned on the subject that really looked scummy to me, not that initial post.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:I don't think anything of value has really happened since the RVS.
What would be of value to you then?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Wdjat »

Max wrote:
Except that the argument with you and the RQS completely stopped the RVS.
Yes gayle that is the point, your arguing with the RQS and wdjat (and myself) ended the RVS, he was saying you could still have gained info from your RVS despite the RQS.
That wasn't exactly my point. Gayle could have tried to create a bandwagon and looked for reactions that way while people were answering questions. RVS vs RQS is not the black and white issue that people make it out to be. The two can exist together in the early game. If Gayle had learned the value of RVS through experience after starting from the anti RVS position in his earlier games, I think his views on the subject would be a little more gray.

Also, I don't see how this:
Max wrote: I'm working on the assumption that players being forced to give info is generally a bad sign.
and this:
Max wrote:I believe that the following are town:
The1fifi
jive
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Wdjat »

Gheb wrote:"Worried" isn't exactly the word for it. No, I'm not actually "worried" about it but it bothers me still. To me a FoS means more like "hey, people should keep that in mind for later" than "hey that's flat-out scummy". If Gayle continues to be suspicious I will be able to refer back to that point which can be helpful later on. All by itself I don't consider it a scumtell yet either.
Okay. This is why I'm not a fan of FoS as a bolded thing. Its meaning is nebulous to different people.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:
Elaborate
Alright, and btw, I'm a guy, which I have to point out in every game despite the fact that my gender is below my avatar. I think it's very scummy to immediately say the RVS is over and to back it up by saying that the RVS is useless to town. I don't believe it's useless to town at all.
Did I say RVS was over, because man I don't see me saying that. I mean, according to Gayle RVS is way serious, so how does saying "serious time begins now" imply that I want RVS to end?
danakillsu wrote:
Really, in the last 2 pages of posts, nothing is giving you any tells? Perhaps you should reread.
Yes, really, and I don't need to reread. I think what has happened recently has been mostly people teaming up against others without any proof.
Elaborate
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:These two posts show your real intent in post 7.
Have you considered the post in the context of posts 5 and 6? You know, the jokes?
danakillsu wrote:You and Max seem to mostly agree against kyle99 and Gayle, who also mostly agree with each other. There's been a lot of trying to pick apart useless statements, and not a lot of actually bringing up anything to do with scumminess.
You mean the votes on Max from Gayle and kyle99 and my vote on Gayle are just there for funsies? You don't think there's suspicions about alignment based on this argument?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Wdjat »

kunkstar7 wrote:I can't really side in either the RVS or RQS as both of them work to get a game out of the beginning. Just most games use RVS. A lot of them end with a discussion of the merits of the RVS. Its all a matter of reviewing what reactions players give to these random questions or votes.
Any reactions in this thread jump out at you so far?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Wdjat »

kyle99 wrote:I have a few town tells and a small scumvibe from max, but nothing major. I just don't see how he didn't get any tells so far.
Don't keep us in suspense, man.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Lowell wrote:okay so then let's vote max. this game is in danger of dying.
Convince me of both of these statements. From here it looks like they actually disagree with each other.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Wdjat »

kyle99 wrote:
Wdjat wrote:I have town vibes from Gheb and Gayle, scumvibes from max, and mostly null-reads on everyone else.
Elaborate
The1fifi wrote:Lol, i don't like gheb's play.
Elaborate
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:
You mean the votes on Max from Gayle and kyle99 and my vote on Gayle are just there for funsies? You don't think there's suspicions about alignment based on this argument?
You guys might have some reason that only you know for drawing battle lines, but I don't see any of them. That's what I'm saying. Now let's stop discussing what I don't see as tells and start trying to actually find someone scummy.
So figuring out the reasoning behind people's votes that stand behind as legitimate scumhunting is a waste of time?
danakillsu wrote:
Have you considered the post in the context of posts 5 and 6? You know, the jokes?
Absolutely. But I see you true motives in post 7 from the posts I quoted earlier. You weren't just saying "let's stop joking", you were saying "let's leave the RVS".
Oh man, Encyclopedia Brown is on the case! Look at that detective work! I'm disappointed to see it not being put to use on like any other post in the thread, though.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Wdjat »

JacobSavage wrote:
Original Roll String: 1d11 (STATIC)
1 11-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
=
Vote Max
Original Roll String: 1d6 (STATIC)
1 6-Sided Dice: (5) = 5
This is an awful post. Come play mafia with us, please.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Wdjat »

The1fifi wrote:Your elaborate annoys me.
If you explain yourself, I won't have to say it.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Wdjat »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Wdjat wrote:
kyle99 wrote:I have town vibes from Gheb and Gayle, scumvibes from max, and mostly null-reads on everyone else.
Elaborate
The1fifi wrote:Lol, i don't like gheb's play.
Elaborate
I find this post completely useless. You provide no direction as to what kind of elaboration you are requesting.
I'm not going to tell people what I want to hear, they'll just say that. The posts I quoted contain important points that I think should be discussed further, but it's the folks making these stances solidify what they're saying by backing it up with something.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:
Why is pressuring you for your reads not searching for scummy? As it were I find that you trying to diverge away from that point is suspicious, as it can be a scumtell, you might be avoiding the situation because its your partner under suspicion. Just because you might not see a scumtell in it doesn't mean others might not, and trying to just get away from it doesn't look good.
You've got to be kidding me. wdjat was NOT pressuring me for reads on other people, he was pressuring me for why I was voting for him.
Wdjat wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
You guys might have some reason that only you know for drawing battle lines, but I don't see any of them. That's what I'm saying. Now let's stop discussing what I don't see as tells and start trying to actually find someone scummy.
So figuring out the reasoning behind people's votes that stand behind as legitimate scumhunting is a waste of time?
That wasn't rhetorical.
danakillsu wrote:This looks like a bad excuse to continue exactly what I just said was pointless. I'm going to leave wdjat for now, though, because I'm really annoyed by JacobSavage's lack of involvement here.
unvote vote:JacobSavage
Okay, you believe that looking for scum motivation on either side of the "battle lines" is a waste of time. Tell me why. Do you think going after JacobSavage is going to be more fruitful? Why's that?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:Well, look. Suddenly "reads" changes to "read". And you call it the same thing.
Oh man, if we are going to talk about wording as little as "reads" vs "read," let's talk about your post.
danakillsu wrote:Pressuring for a single read on him is not the same as pressuring for all of my reads. I already have explained my reason for voting for him originally. Stop making such a big deal out of this.
Why is something which you said "reeks scum" suddenly not a big deal? Your votes thus far this thread (discounting RVS) have been against someone you perceive to be a bully in the thread, then the most recently posted lurker. You're going for easy lynches. But wait, there's more!
danakillsu wrote:You're making yourself look scummy by trying to make me the focus of everyone's attention
Firstly, focusing attention on a player is not scummy. Secondly, "look scummy" is a really ooky choice of words. If someone looks scummy, why are you warning them? And wouldn't you just say they're being scummy? This word choice sounds like you actually know he's town. And for the grand finale:
danakillsu wrote:(not that I mind that so much, I have nothing to hide).
BECAUSE I AM SO TOWN LOOK HOW TOWNIE I AM YOU GUYS. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarf

vote: danakillsu
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Wdjat wrote:The posts I quoted contain important points that I think should be discussed further, but it's the folks making these stances solidify what they're saying by backing it up with something.
Sorry, that should read "the folks making these stances
should
solidify"

While I'm at it...
Wdjat wrote:So figuring out the reasoning behind people's votes that stand behind as legitimate scumhunting is a waste of time?
should read "votes that
they
stand behind."
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Wdjat »

tatetothetot wrote:So far, I am liking Max. I am not saying that he is town but his posts definitely keep the game going and start new discussions. What I dislike is people reactions to his posts. He asks pointless questions to keep people active and prods people who post for more information. Lurkers don't like this tactic and tend to disagree and vote for him thus what Lowell and Kyle did.
What about Gayle's vote? Do you think the motivation behind these votes was playstyle disagreement or do you think there's scum in those votes?
tatetothetot wrote:I would be joining the Lowell wagon until I realized who was on it. Now that Lowell is being put in the spot light, people are changing their minds and voting for him based off of fear to keep attention of themselves.
At the time you posted this, I think The1fifi was the only person voting Lowell. What's your read on him?
tatetothetot wrote:
@ Tatetothetot + All Others

Has the game advanced at a pace you are happy with? If not why not?
Which player has generated the most attention in your opinion? Is that rightfully so?
Who has remained under the radar? Should they have?
Is there a player who needs to pick up activity? Who?
I love this. You ask the lurkers and people who are just not participating who they think needs to pick up activity.

subtle much?
Are you seriously trying to buddy up to Max for being passive aggressive?
tatetothetot wrote:Wdjat is probably the person who I would like to lynch today. His posts are generally not helpful in the beginning but his recent head butting with Dana give me the feeling of scum on town. I feel a Wdjat lynch would reveal the most at this time.
What do you think my death would reveal if I came up scum? What if I came up town?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Wdjat »

The1fifi wrote:Because.. i.. don't..want.. to.. kill.. townies. -.-
This...post...is...really...bad. Oh and so is your gameplay this whole game. You're taking stances and throwing your vote around without backing it up with a damn thing, I ask you to elaborate and you call me mean and unhelpful? Too bad, I am going to bring the PAIN.
The1fifi wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Well, look. Suddenly "reads" changes to "read". And you call it the same thing. Pressuring for a single read on him is not the same as pressuring for all of my reads. I already have explained my reason for voting for him originally. Stop making such a big deal out of this. You're making yourself look scummy by trying to make me the focus of everyone's attention (not that I mind that so much, I have nothing to hide).
This post sounds unbelievably townie.
Elaborate
The1fifi wrote:We have to start hunting somewhere. And i got a huge town vibe from Dana, and the exact oposite from Kunk. I am not sayin Kunk is obv scum, but for now is my strgongest suspect
Elaborate
The1fifi wrote:I'd rather see a lowel wagon
Elaborate
The1fifi wrote:The alternativo to lowel is NOT a no lynch
ELABORATE

Actually, wait for danakillsu to respond to me before you talk about how town he is. But then you can ELABORATE.

Vote Count-Sho
Scott-tatetothetot,
Lowell-Wdjat, gameplayah, the1fifi, kunkstar7, kyle99
Max-Gayle, kyle99, Jacob Savage
Jacob Savage-danakillsu
danakillsu-wdjat
Kunkstar-Lowell, Gayle, Gheb
Wdjat-Tatetothetot
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Wdjat »

tatetothetot wrote:Wdjat, lynching you would help me determine Dana's alignment. I believe that out of the two of you, one of you is scum.
If you believe one of us is definitely scum, who do you think it more valuable alive going into day two?
tatetothetot wrote:The1fifi was voting lowell at the time but there were several others who were putting pressure just because others had done so. Krunk and Kyle for example
You've justified your wording, but managed to avoid talking about The 1iffi.
tatetothetot wrote:Why don't you post thoughts instead of massing questions and telling people to elaborate?
I would hope that it's clear enough in my posts that the people I am pressuring are people that I think are scummy. I'll get back to this in a bit.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Wdjat »

The1fifi wrote:@Wdjat : You are beginning to annoy me. I don't have much time for this site, and i am really busy in another game. Thats the only reason i don't elaborate. but i damn know how to find scum, so you just shut the hell up cause you are an annoying little authoritary brat. And you don't order me to elaborate. until you learn how to direct to people, go bang your head against a tree.
Dude, you can just explain your stances and I won't have to put elaborate under every post you make. Here, we will compromise. You can make your claims about what you believe and then link the posts that most prove them. Then we can ask follow up questions.

If you're going to make statements like "i damn know how to find scum," back it up with evidence. Your goal should be to be understood. Right now you're just posting crap with no clear basis. Maybe after the game you can rub it in our face that you were right all along, but I'd really rather you rub it in my face now.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Wdjat »

The1fifi wrote:
tatetothetot wrote:
Why don't you post thoughts instead of massing questions and telling people to elaborate
?
This resumes everything you do. Instead of scumhunting, you are playing a tactic of smokes and mirrors.

Unvote

Vote Wdjat
See this is a better post than this. PROGRESS!
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:what impression do you get? does it look like OMGUS for me to return my vote to wdjat?
It should come as no shock that I do this:
danakillsu wrote:
unvote vote: wdjat
your pressuring of me is ridiculous
Hottttt vote. Show us why it's ridiculous.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Wdjat »

The1fifi wrote:No, becausw Wdjat annoys me like ****, and i'd OMGUs him all the way to hell.
Okay, so you are answering the question "Was danakillsu's vote an OMGUS?" and your response is "It's not because I would OMGUS him to death because I don't like him personally." I get that you don't like me. Maybe we'll fix that. But this post contradicts itself.

[stand out more]Vote Count-Sho
Lowell-Wdjat, Hewitt, kunkstar7, kyle99
Max-kyle99
Jacob Savage-danakillsu
danakillsu-wdjat
Wdjat-Tatetothetot, danakillsu, the1fifi
Kyle99-Max[/stand out more]
Hewitt replaces gameplayah.
Deadline is 1 week from this Saturday.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Wdjat wrote:I'll get back to this in a bit.
Okay, it's been a bit.

Wdjat's Top 5 People I Would Like to See Die

5)Lowell: Reacts horribly under pressure. Hasn't done a whole lot. He'd rank higher, but I understand he has a history of lurking.

4) tatetothetot: I don't like the way he buddied up to Max or the way he avoided directly talking about The 1iffi. The latter read like he was a lot more interested in defending himself than in talking about other players.

3) kyle99: Going after an easy target in Lowell. Not keen on his Max vote either. Hasn't done anything of note other than that.

2) The 1iffi: I really don't like the way he's responded to my requests for elaboration. I'm sure this read is colored by personal bias, but I don't like the way he's stating opinions on folks and outright refusing to back them up. Also his back and forth with Gayle over no lynching was really scummy on his part.

1) danakillsu: Bad under pressure both from me and from kunkstar7. This post. OMGUS followed by vigorous defense that it wasn't rather than proving why it was valid. No scumhunting besides a weak case on me and HoSing Gheb for calling him out on that OMGUS.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Mod wrote:[stand out more]Vote Count-Sho
Scott-tatetothetot,
Max-Gayle, kyle99
Jacob Savage-danakillsu
danakillsu-wdjat
unvote
unvote

Scott's not in the game. Tatetothetot and Gayle are voting for 2 people. Those votes should be on me and Kunkstar, respectively. Colors and bold would help these stand. Are you a mod that requires an unvote?

Must've been a day that I didn't show up.
~Sho
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:
Danakillsu's OMGUS on wdjat was terrible
Ok, why was it OMGUS and not a return to a person I already found scummy, and why was it "terrible" OMGUS? Just because I found his pressuring me to be ridiculous doesn't mean that that is why I voted for him. I voted for him because I didn't want to vote for JS anymore, and I had already found him the scummiest.
Alright! Time to break down your postagain!
danakillsu wrote:ok, JacobSavage is obviously going to actually play this game now.
unvote
I mean, this is a nice set up. Great way to give yourself an out. What about Jacob's play so far this game has you especially satisfied? Was it his second post or his third? That second post looked like some real top notch scum-hunting (It did not) but then that third post was him negating the previous one and saying (I think) that he wants other people to do the heavy lifting. Man, I could be wrong though. That post was barely readable.
danakillsu wrote:
vote: wdjat
your pressuring of me is ridiculous and you're not helping town at all.
You mention the pressuring first and the not helping the town at all second. I also find it interesting that since this post you haven't gone on to show how I am scummy, instead focusing on whether or not your vote was an OMGUS. Are you just planning to coast on the momentum of "Wdjat is a jerk?"
danakillsu wrote:A lynch of you would also help prove my alignment, I believe.
No it would not. And why are you so concerned about proving your alignment like this? You're awfully worried about proving your alignment for someone with only one vote on him.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Wdjat »

On the obvious scum? You bet your ass.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Okay, I wanted to post to check in and let folks know I am catching up. I will be posting thoughts in the morning but one thing needs to be addressed ASAP.
Wdjat on 2/25 wrote:
Mod wrote:[stand out more]Vote Count-Sho
Scott-tatetothetot,
Max-Gayle, kyle99
Jacob Savage-danakillsu
danakillsu-wdjat
unvote
unvote

Scott's not in the game. Tatetothetot and Gayle are voting for 2 people. Those votes should be on me and Kunkstar, respectively. Colors and bold would help these stand. Are you a mod that requires an unvote?

[ mod edit] Must've been a day that I didn't show up.
~ShoVOICE OF MOD:
Mod editing a 3/1 post wrote:Vote Count-Sho
Lowell-Wdjat, Hewitt, kunkstar7, kyle99, danakillsu
Max-kyle99
Jacob Savage-danakillsu
danakillsu-Lowell, wdjat
Kunkstar-Gayle, Gheb
Wdjat-Tatetothetot, the1fifi
Kyle99-Max
kyle99 and I are both still voting for two people. I don't know where kyle99's vote should be, but mine was off Lowell for a few pages.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Wdjat »

The1fifi on 2/24 wrote:you are rightk, i just don't have much time. i am gona try to do some iso and fins the best lynch fot today.
So...
Did you find anything?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Wdjat »

hewitt wrote:Okay so basically
Oh man I am not quoting this whole thing.
hewitt wrote:Wdjat- At this point I can't take anything he says all that seriously
Wrong attitude to take. Why do you think it's a good idea to write off Max, Gayle and me based solely on our attitude? Because that's really all you seem to be talking about in your comments on those those two.
hewitt wrote:The "Elaborate. Elaborate. Elaborate." is really fucking annoying is almost Empking in it's useless repetition.
If it helps, try reading "Elaborate" as "This point is worth discussing, but I don't feel you've backed up your opinion sufficiently. Please tell me more about your option so discourse can proceed."
hewitt wrote:The danakillsu case is absolute crap and I don't see anything worthwhile in that little exchange except the fact that it's convinced me that voting to lynch danakillsu would be a bad idea because he's the only player I'm leaning pro-town towards.
Man this doesn't follow at all. How does my case convince you of this?

hewitt wrote:danakillsu- The player who I feel like is most likely to be town and has reacted extremely well under pressure.
This point is worth discussing, but I don't feel you've backed up your opinion sufficiently. Please tell me more about your option so discourse can proceed.
hewitt wrote:Lowell- I feel like every game I play with Lowell it's the same story.
Does his history of playing in a particular way affect your scum read on him like at all or do you just like him as a lynch because you think his play is weak?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Wdjat »

The1fifi wrote:Someone shares my dana view, and my lowell view. Town points for you, Hewit.
Town points because he agrees with you? Really?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Wdjat »

Oh yeah.
@hewitt What the eff is EMPKing?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Wdjat »

JacobSavage wrote:
Hewitt wrote:Jacob Savage-Wins most forgettable player up to this point award.
That that is true
So fix it.
Which player looks scummiest to you? Why?
What do you think about this post?
What about this post?
What do you think about Lowell's claim?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:@all (and I want everyone to answer)
do you believe Lowell's claim?
I do enough to not risk lynching a cop on day 1.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Wdjat »

Wdjat's Updated Top 5 People I Would Like to See Die

5) The 1iffi: Yeah, he dropped a lot of spots, I think he's just confused.

4) tatetothetot: miss u. If you disappear, I am going to be pissed. These top 5 lists are for you, man.

3) hewitt: Attempting to discredit what I consider to be the top three contributors based on their attitudes. "They think we're better than us." Really? Like I can understand you making that read on me, but I see very little ego coming from Max or Gayle. Also the way you're buddying up to The 1iffi from 204 to 212 is sketchy as heck.

2) kyle99: Has done nothing to improve my opinion of him. Also has done nothing.

1) danakillsu: I love the way you dropped the case on he to go after Lowell. Super classy.

Mod: We need prods on the following players: tatetothetot, Gayle, kyle99
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:I don't believe lowell's claim and I don't think they can both be scum.
So I totally missed this the first time you mentioned it. How does it follow that Lowell and I can't both be scum?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Wdjat »

hewitt wrote:I clearly didn't write off you three, I just didn't find anything substantial in any of your guys' posts and mainly just saw attitude. That doesn't mean I won't be able to find anything substantial in the future, we'll just have to see I suppose.
Okay, then please explain your goals when you said "At this point I can't take anything he says all that seriously..." about me, "All I can see that he's been doing is fluff fluff fluff." about Max and "Likes to profess that he's playing better than everybody else without actually contributing anything helpful himself." about Gayle. Because I don't know what else you were trying to do.
hewitt wrote:Your case doesn't convince me danakillsu is most likely town it was her reaction to your pressure.
I mean, I guess that's just an awkward wording choice on your part then. Because that's what your sentence said. But more importantly:
hewitt wrote:I think she responded to a crappy case very appropriately and calmly, as I would expect a town player to.
hewitt wrote:danakillsu- The player who I feel like is most likely to be town and has reacted extremely well under pressure.
Here it comes. Are you sitting down?
ELABORATE!
You said the same thing twice dude, I get what your opinion of his response is. Why is it that way?
hewitt wrote:My past game history with Lowell doesn't affect my read on him this game but I do like to generally lynch weaker players earlier in the game. If there isn't a good lead on scum on D1 then I pursue a weak player lynch until a better option arises.
This is dumb, other people have pointed out why it's dumb. I agree with them.
hewitt wrote:
Wdjat wrote:@hewitt What the eff is EMPKing?
An awful Mafia player.
Did you look at the join dates in this thread? Did you think many of us were going to get this or the ABR reference?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Wdjat »

Max wrote:Can I say that kyle is still scum so even though he's being replaced we can lynch him now still.
You can and I'll agree with you, but I don't think many other people will. Sorry, bro. I would like to see one thing, though.

Mod:
Can we get an extension to allow kyle99's replacement at least a few days to reread and and post?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Wdjat »

hewitt wrote:
It's not advocating a policy lynch based on meta
, I believe he's the weakest player in this game and
I know from past experiences
that he doesn't change after D1.
Yeah, no.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Wdjat »

Max wrote:I think we need some prodding when I disappear for 2 days and there are about 10 posts by 4/5 players (I haven't counted.)
Agreed.

Mod:
If you could keep us up to date on prods, we'd appreciate it. I'd prefer if we didn't have to ask for them every time. Also, can we get a ruling on the deadline? Is it firing today without a replacement? How do we handle it if there is no majority?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Wdjat »

JacobSavage wrote:I am very suspisous of Dana, attempting to use a piece of information form a cop to perhaps clear a scum-buddy. I could be an innocent mistake from a town, but something tells me that it isn't. I don't know what the something is, so not a lot of help.
I'm looking at a danakillsu iso and I don't see what you're referring to. Could you point out the specific post?
JacobSavage wrote:
What do you think about this post?
Could be a townie trying to stop himself being lynched, or making a case against Kyle. And he does make a point, in that Kyle is making a lot of case's for and against, and sometimes lynching someone with strong opinions, make a lot of sense for the town as his thoughts if he is Mafia or if he is town can help us, by using his opinions and who joins the wagon, to help the scum-hunt
Bleh. This is all wishy washy and obvious. What do you think of Max's read. What does it make you think of Max. What does it make you think of kyle99?
JacobSavage wrote:
What about this post?
It is commendable that list your own suspicions and who you want to die. I gives us some very valuable information about yourself and your alliance depending on how your suspects flip. In terms of the best approach for advancing the game, a Dana lynch would be the most preferable, with her being your highest suspect, depending on her flipping and coupled with my own suspicions of her, would make the information from the lynch very valuable to us.
Man you don't have to tell me that it's good for me to post my suspicions. What do you think of the suspicions themselves?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Wdjat »

kunkstar7 wrote:What made you think that Lowell had an investigation? There was no night start, therefore there was no investigation to get results from. As JacoSavage pointed out, its impossible to confirm roles in this game. So while I don't think Lowell should be lynched today, his activity tomorrow should be monitored and lynch/left alone accordingly.

It doesn't look like a replacement for Kyle99 is coming. He's been scummy so far, and it fits with what I'm seen from him before, so
unvote;Vote:Kyle99
and lets save the mod some trouble.
This post. Bad post. You're gone for almost a week and this is all you can come up with?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Can we lynch danakillsu yet? He's just flailing with this attempt on hewitt. I've seen this exact reaction from a mafia before. Try to buddy up, botch it, try to turn it around into a case.
There's nothing good I can see in his gameplay and his response to my first vote was awful.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:I'm willing to just drop it
Like you dropped your case on me? Man, what have you actually held up?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Lowell wrote:Now that I think of it, what does jacob do? Besides show up for comments like this ^^^?
He's also buddying up to you. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Wdjat »

JacobSavage wrote:Totally agree The1fifi, the first step to finding scum, is holding the mod to ransom :D
Hi there.

Vote Count-Sho
Kyle99-Max, danakillsu, Gheb, Kunkstar7, JacobSavage, hewitt
Lowell-kunkstar7, kyle99, danakillsu
danakillsu-Lowell, wdjat
Wdjat-Tatetothetot
Max-the1fifi
Hewitt-Gayle
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Wdjat »

Gheb wrote:I'm not only on the Kyle wagon because of his inactivity - I explained it before.
If you had to lynch someone other than kyle99, who would it be and why?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:WHAT? I finally get back and someone's hammered kyle? I didn't really want him lynched, I just wanted major pressure. fifi gets huge scum points.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:
I'm not going to reveal what I have unless needed. If I had a guilty I'd tell you.

Otherwise I agree with following kunk's lead.
Wow. That's sad.
vote: lowell

What town motivation could a regular cop possibly have for not revealing his results? Answer: NONE.
You surprised me. I was certain you'd start right into the day lamenting the lynch of a townie and trying to make a case on The 1iifi. But look at this! Props to your scumbuddy, man. This is some quality coaching.

There's no reason for Lowell to reveal his results yet. I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about the lynch, the night kill and the people in the thread instead. I'll start.

Wdjat's Top People I Would Like to See Die

abbreviated lunch break edition

3) kunkstar7: "If I am a cop, I investigated Max last night." What?
2) hewitt: Not keen on your play right before the lynch. Haven't seen you not being awful yet, but you haven't posted.
1) danakillsu: Well duh.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
WHAT? I finally get back and someone's hammered kyle? I didn't really want him lynched, I just wanted major pressure. fifi gets huge scum points.

Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Wdjat »

What are you high? Did you forget day 1?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:
What are you high? Did you forget day 1?
No and no. What part are you referring to (out of 14 pages)?
I really dig your "case? what case?" defense. By the power of ISO and like three minutes of reading, I have deduced that I had reason to vote you yesterday!
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 34#2119134
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 76#2131476
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 83#2131583
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 57#2134657
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 14#2142614
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 99#2161799
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by Wdjat »

jmj3000 wrote:Now back to rereading the topic multiple times with different mindsets to see what I can come up with.
jmj3000 wrote:This game is dragging terribly. TALK PEOPLE!

@everyone: Who are your top three suspects?
Tell us about your reads first. I bet you got more out of your reread than the opinion that the game is dragging right now.

Also, I don't like this "If I am a cop I investigated X" plan. It potentially outs non-cops to the scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”