Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Wdjat »

The1fifi wrote:No, becausw Wdjat annoys me like ****, and i'd OMGUs him all the way to hell.
Okay, so you are answering the question "Was danakillsu's vote an OMGUS?" and your response is "It's not because I would OMGUS him to death because I don't like him personally." I get that you don't like me. Maybe we'll fix that. But this post contradicts itself.

[stand out more]Vote Count-Sho
Lowell-Wdjat, Hewitt, kunkstar7, kyle99
Max-kyle99
Jacob Savage-danakillsu
danakillsu-wdjat
Kunkstar-Lowell, Gayle, Gheb
Wdjat-Tatetothetot, danakillsu, the1fifi
Kyle99-Max[/stand out more]
Hewitt replaces gameplayah.
Deadline is 1 week from this Saturday.
mecha shiva! mecha shiva!
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Wdjat wrote:I'll get back to this in a bit.
Okay, it's been a bit.

Wdjat's Top 5 People I Would Like to See Die

5)Lowell: Reacts horribly under pressure. Hasn't done a whole lot. He'd rank higher, but I understand he has a history of lurking.

4) tatetothetot: I don't like the way he buddied up to Max or the way he avoided directly talking about The 1iffi. The latter read like he was a lot more interested in defending himself than in talking about other players.

3) kyle99: Going after an easy target in Lowell. Not keen on his Max vote either. Hasn't done anything of note other than that.

2) The 1iffi: I really don't like the way he's responded to my requests for elaboration. I'm sure this read is colored by personal bias, but I don't like the way he's stating opinions on folks and outright refusing to back them up. Also his back and forth with Gayle over no lynching was really scummy on his part.

1) danakillsu: Bad under pressure both from me and from kunkstar7. This post. OMGUS followed by vigorous defense that it wasn't rather than proving why it was valid. No scumhunting besides a weak case on me and HoSing Gheb for calling him out on that OMGUS.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ok, at this moment, although I don't like the posting just "Elaborate" I find wdjat is being reasonable here. Along with Gayle.

Danakillsu's OMGUS on wdjat was terrible, and the1fifi's blatantly saying that he would OMGUS someone is just saying that you would be willing to put emotion over logic, which can clearly be anti-town. You shouldn't vote someone for just being annoying, ever. He may be annoying to you but I see a lot more coming from him than you. I just see you wagoning onto wdjat under the guise that he is annoying and you didn't even state anymore reasoning, you just say he's playing with smoke and mirrors. Which is also bs, as he is rightfully calling for you to explain your reasoning, and if you can't take the time to explain it then it might as well be said not exist.
Welcome to the Network.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by The1fifi »

you are rightk, i just don't have much time. i am gona try to do some iso and fins the best lynch fot today.
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Max »

Mod: I'm sorry, but please can you bold your vote counts and give them their own post it's just they are really unnoticable and I thought you'd gone awol.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:49 am

Post by danakillsu »

Danakillsu's OMGUS on wdjat was terrible
Ok, why was it OMGUS and not a return to a person I already found scummy, and why was it "terrible" OMGUS? Just because I found his pressuring me to be ridiculous doesn't mean that that is why I voted for him. I voted for him because I didn't want to vote for JS anymore, and I had already found him the scummiest.
I was about to jump on the wdjat wagon but some sketchy people have beat me to it. Hard to say why, but 149 really rubs me the wrong way, as does much of the tone wdjat has taken here. Questions like "what would my flipping scum reveal to you?" are really not helpful. Call it "defense by diversion" if you will.
Does anyone else notice how scummy this is?
@Lowell
If wdjat is the best vote, should your read of the other people on his wagon keep you from voting for him? This seems like blatant self-preservation rather than anything that will help town in the long run. Obviously, if your town you want to not appear scummy, but at some point, you're going to have to vote for someone based on how scummy they are, not based on who's on their wagon.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Gheb »

Kunkstar, Kyle and Dana are my prefered lynches for toDay though I'd like to hear a lot more from inactives. I don't think I can remember anything from gameplayah.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Mod wrote:[stand out more]Vote Count-Sho
Scott-tatetothetot,
Lowell-Wdjat, Hewitt, kunkstar7, kyle99
Max-Gayle, kyle99
Jacob Savage-danakillsu
danakillsu-wdjat
Kunkstar-Lowell, Gayle, Gheb
Wdjat-Tatetothetot, danakillsu, the1fifi
Kyle99-Max[/stand out more]
Hewitt replaces gameplayah.
Deadline is 1 week from this Saturday.
unvote
unvote
vote: danakillsu

Scott's not in the game. Tatetothetot and Gayle are voting for 2 people. Those votes should be on me and Kunkstar, respectively. Colors and bold would help these stand. Are you a mod that requires an unvote?

Must've been a day that I didn't show up.
~Sho
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:
Danakillsu's OMGUS on wdjat was terrible
Ok, why was it OMGUS and not a return to a person I already found scummy, and why was it "terrible" OMGUS? Just because I found his pressuring me to be ridiculous doesn't mean that that is why I voted for him. I voted for him because I didn't want to vote for JS anymore, and I had already found him the scummiest.
Alright! Time to break down your postagain!
danakillsu wrote:ok, JacobSavage is obviously going to actually play this game now.
unvote
I mean, this is a nice set up. Great way to give yourself an out. What about Jacob's play so far this game has you especially satisfied? Was it his second post or his third? That second post looked like some real top notch scum-hunting (It did not) but then that third post was him negating the previous one and saying (I think) that he wants other people to do the heavy lifting. Man, I could be wrong though. That post was barely readable.
danakillsu wrote:
vote: wdjat
your pressuring of me is ridiculous and you're not helping town at all.
You mention the pressuring first and the not helping the town at all second. I also find it interesting that since this post you haven't gone on to show how I am scummy, instead focusing on whether or not your vote was an OMGUS. Are you just planning to coast on the momentum of "Wdjat is a jerk?"
danakillsu wrote:A lynch of you would also help prove my alignment, I believe.
No it would not. And why are you so concerned about proving your alignment like this? You're awfully worried about proving your alignment for someone with only one vote on him.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by The1fifi »

Tunnel much wdjat?
Matteh says :
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Wdjat »

On the obvious scum? You bet your ass.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Max »

No scum is obvious. Merely more probably than others. The only obvious scum is someone who claims they are scum.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:19 am

Post by JacobSavage »

True, or a dead one
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by kyle99 »

JacobSavage wrote:True, or a dead one
Not trying to be a hypocrite, but where have you been this game? Who do you think is scum?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Gayle »

Hey guys, anything new? That Hewitt fellow show up?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Max »

Nothings new, lowell is scum with kyle.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Lowell »

unvote, vote danakillsu
. Change of plans, I think some pressure is due here.

The quotes wjat brings up are good, particularly the strange reaction to pressure. I'm also not thrilled with the wjat wagon. It seems like just a lot of people congratulating themselves on their votes. At least wjat looks like he's trying.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Gheb »

Can you buddy him a little less obvious, please?
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:18 am

Post by The1fifi »

Lol, lowell is getting ridiculous. I don't like his posting at all, nor his attitude, nor his vote, nor his alignment.
Matteh says :
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Lowell »

Gheb wrote:Can you buddy him a little less obvious, please?
Then how would you know that I'm buddying if I did?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I don't think lowell is buddying. Wdjat has actually been make a considerable contribution, and dana's defense against them have been poor. Pressure on dana is definitely substantiated at this point.
Welcome to the Network.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by hewitt »

Okay so basically reading through this game I've discovered that I've replaced into a game filled with snarky, bitchy, attitude-filled individuals who take great pleasure in making sarcastic, semi-rude remarks. So I'll fit in well.

Some general thoughts on some players because nothing really substantial has actually happened yet and most of the cases on people are pretty meaningless and not anything I'd even consider giving a thought to supporting.

Wdjat- At this point I can't take anything he says all that seriously because he's probably the biggest contributor to the snarky, bitchy remarks count. The "Elaborate. Elaborate. Elaborate." is really fucking annoying is almost Empking in it's useless repetition. The danakillsu case is absolute crap and I don't see anything worthwhile in that little exchange except the fact that it's convinced me that voting to lynch danakillsu would be a bad idea because he's the only player I'm leaning pro-town towards.

Max- All I can see that he's been doing is fluff fluff fluff. Big, empty, airy, meaningless posts that ask pointless questions and profess that he's better than everybody else for pretty much no reason. Hate his attitude and the way he talks.

Jacob Savage- Wins most forgettable player up to this point award.

Gayle- Likes to profess that he's playing better than everybody else without actually contributing anything helpful himself. Reminds me a lot of ABR. I can't extract anything useful from his postings either.

danakillsu- The player who I feel like is most likely to be town and has reacted extremely well under pressure.

Lowell- I feel like every game I play with Lowell it's the same story. He doesn't really do anything and then cracks underneath a straw of pressure and lashes out and professes that he's more helpful than X player and that it'd be a mistake to lynch him and we'd be dumb to do that. I know that in every game I've played with him he's been extremely unhelpful and more of a hindrance to the town than anything. A player I would be very scared to see travel far in the game and have in any tight situations.

So for that reason I'm going to

Unvote, Vote: Lowell
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:04 am

Post by The1fifi »

Someone shares my dana view, and my lowell view. Town points for you, Hewit.
Matteh says :
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

ok, an iso-read of lowell shows me that he is more scummy than wdjat. He has told people to stop voting for him because he "always gets lynched" and his vote on me is obviously just an attempt to get someone else lynched. My vote can leave wdjat because there's no way now that they're both scum.
vote: lowell
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Max »

I'm going to vote lowell tomorrow I would however like a post (from him) before I hammer

Return to “Completed Open Games”