Teleportation Mafia Universe ONE (MAFIA A WINS!)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Day 1 Vote Count
CSL ( 1 ) Rhinox
DrippingGoofball ( 4 ) mykonian Albert B. Rampage popsofctown farside22
elvis_knits ( 0 )
evilsnail ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
flareonage ( 0 )
gayle ( 0 )
Albert B. Rampage ( 2 ) Raskol elvis_knits
mykonian ( 3 ) flareonage plum DrippingGoofball
ojanen ( 0 )
plum ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 1 ) gayle
Raskol ( 3 ) evilsnail ojanen fishythefish
Rhinox ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 1 ) CSL
Total Votes ( 15 )

With 15 alive, 8 needed to lynch.
Deadline: 2/8 11am

@Myko where do you see in her vote she is using gut to justify the vote?
dgb wrote:
plum wrote:
myko wrote: mykonian wrote:
This is why I wanted my post quoted on the other side: it is senseless to shove scummy players between the universes, it only makes both universes more likely to lose against town.

Care to explain what you meant by the bolded, Myko?

Brilliant.

If I may have everyone's attention, please: Plum is town.

unvote, vote: mykonian
DrippingGoofball wrote:
mykonian wrote:But this isn't a scumslip, this is just an incorrect sentence. I can't see how this is a scumslip. The whole argument is to make both towns play strategically better. A scumslip would show I have no interest in making the town play better. But I do!
Haha, I see you have your bases covered to make it look like what you decided to frame as a scumslip from me, is worse that your own
bona fide
scumslip!

DIE SCUM
[/quote]
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:07 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

No.

I thought it was obvious, but I guess I'm going to have to spell it out.

I'm voting Mykonian for the following reasons:

(1) THE QUESTION. If players would have answered the question, it would have made it easier for the scum to frame townies on fake nonsense than to help town find scum.

(2) THE SCUM SLIP. Farside - you know how much credence to ascribe to "slips" and I am no stranger to the notion that they are pretty worthless tells. However, mykonian was, on the face of it, perhaps the hugest slip I've ever seen. Is the hugest slip I've ever seen that much of a scumtell? No. It's a pretty lame scum tell. What is scummy here is that despite his own cartwheels to try to pry himself out of the jaws of his own slip, he says that HIS "slip" is a mere "incorrect sentence." However, his absolutely ridiculous interpretation of my justified refusal to answer his question about scumtells as a slip is still considered, by Mykonian The King of Scumlips, a much bigger scumlips than his own, because I show that I "have no interest in making the town play better." Which, given how much content I post and how solidly I am involved in the game, should be dismissed out of hand. THAT is scummy. Ignoring his own mega-slip, but stubbornly hanging on to the fake slip he's trying to put on me.

(3) THE GUT. He's pushing, pulling back, pushing, pulling back. I'm more sensitive to the comments directed at me, so those are the ones I will use. Have you noticed how he defends me, then paints me as scum, then defends me again, then paints me as scum again. That's typical scum bracing himself for pushing a mislynch while diminishing his own responsibility in the deed.

(4) THE ABR INTERACTION. These two chat in a QT. Mykonian defends ABR in such a way that he shows that he knows stuff that could conly come from ABR. However, they are not masons, therefore, they are scum. What reason is there to defend ABR who hasn't done an iota of scumhunting (which according to mykonian is my fault), is totally not paying attention to the game, and is active lurking after being called out on regular old-fashioned lurking?

MOAR MYKONIAN VOATS PLZ
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Yeah the "QT argument" is the exact same thing you said in War in Heaven...when you were scum. Looks like you're a one trick monkey DGB. Universe II seems ambiguous to losing you as well. Probably your scumpal doc rooting for you.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I'm not bitting on this. First I have DGB clearly not reading the game at hand. She then calls ABR on not reading which is hypocritcal of her.
She attacks evil for answering the question about what you do as scum but doesnt' attack fishy or myself for answering that same question
Attacks myko for asking the question.
Attacks EK for meta then backs off without a reason.
Declares Flare town and raskol is agreeing with her even with this quote and after everyone's slip comment with myko
Yeah but scum is influencing all that strategy talk and they're gonna push for the town to do what they want. I think the teleporter should just keep to themselves and do whatever they want with their action
Flares reasoning is completely trying to just fluff it as nothing.

Also I will note DGB tried horribly to discredit me in my comments while adding nothing to what I said.
Awesome stuff.
I'm calling DGB/Raskol/Flare scum team with either pops (for defending but saying she wasn't defending DGB comment) or EK for saying I can't read DGB and offers next to nothing in regards to her.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:45 am

QT argument from scum-DGB:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 63#1565563

Again:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 90#1566090

DGB making "judgment calls" and then reversing them (as she did with elvis in this game)

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 03#1559303

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 62#1563962

DGB is almost certainly confirmed scum. Lynch plz
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 am

Do your homework fully, ABR.

You'll find me doing the same in multiple games as town.

Also, I stand by my statement that you play the game as a survivor - I have this opinion of you regardless of alignment.

==========================

Also farside - I have read every post, save a few about teleportation strategy which don't interest me for the moment.
farside wrote:Attacks myko for asking the question.
Attacks EK for meta then backs off without a reason.
Declares Flare town and raskol is agreeing with her even with this quote and after everyone's slip comment with myko
This description is entirely accurate but for my backing off EK on gut read, which should be obvious. What's your point, farside? There is no point.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 am

No you don't, scumbag. Shut up and die.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Also farside - I have read every post, save a few about teleportation strategy which don't interest me for the moment.
ORLY!!
DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:@DGB why did you vote Evil when fishy, myself and gayle aswered the question as well about what you do as scum
Didn't you answer by saying why you wouldn't answer it? That doesn't count. I was looking for answers from scum trying to manipulate how they may be being read. I missed Fishy's and Gayle's answer. Did they actually answer that question seriously? If they did, they're up in my scumlist. Can you point out to me the post where they are detailing their own scumtells? Thanks ahead.
Never mind I brought up 2 other occasions before this that me, fishy and gayle all answered this question pages ago and now she's asking for quotes.
This description is entirely accurate but for my backing off EK on gut read, which should be obvious. What's your point, farside? There is no point.
I'm so glad you agree with me that your scum.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

farside22 wrote:
gayle
@EK: This is the post I refer to that bothers me about GAyle
As for an alternative direction, I'd prefer if the strategy discussion hadn't interrupted the rvs.
I also don't understand how someone who claims they don't know how to carry on after RVS stage wants to push the issue of RVS

contradict much?
I happen to find RVS very useful. It gets the game started, it gives you questions to ask, votes and bandwagons to question, etc.
This is true. I used to whine about RVS too, until people started telling me to come up with an alternative. I honestly have no idea what else to do, which is why I said I was going to shut up and wait for the strategy discussion to go somewhere.
post a quick comment without much to back it up.

The pops case actually is quiet good.
definate improvement in the game
You know what for someone who wanted to talk RVS she has completely flipped around in her scum hunting and I retract my previous comments about her.
This is the way I read the beginning of the game:

Game skips RVS and goes into boring and complicated strategy discussion. Some people are vocal, others are not. People aren't really voting. Obviously a lot of people are not engaged in the game at this point and the strategy isn't even arriving at anything concrete.

Gayle suggests we stop focussing on strategy since we've put a lot ideas out there and the teleporter will decide for themselves anyway. She mentions RVS because that's the way the game normally starts, and people pick on little things from there and the scum hunt. Which has not been happening with the strategy discussion. AND she also said something about that she did not want people voting each other over disagreements in strategy as she felt that is not a valid tell for scumminess. All of this seems accurate to me, and not scummy. So I did not find any of her comments worrisome, and I did not like how people seemed to latch onto her RVS comment like it was a scum tell or something.

I think her mention of RVS was just an example of what she though we could have done to get ourselves scum hunting. Her main point seemed to be that strategy discussion was not catching scum, and she thought it had gone on long enough to be a distraction.

The fact that she doesn't really love RVS or didn't know how to get us away from strategy discussion doesn't matter to me so much. She was just pointing out that strategy was getting us nowhere and boring half the players, and she was entirely right about that.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:08 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Can everybody who is not high off their ass come and vote ABR?

TIA.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:Can everybody who is not high off their ass come and vote ABR?

TIA.
No DGB is scum.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:14 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Stop smoking, farside!
Talk nerdy to me.

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

elvis_knits wrote:Can everybody who is not high off their ass come and vote ABR?

TIA.
Quit trying to direct away from your scumpartner.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

ebwop direct attention
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:22 am

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
elvis_knits
farside22 (sad but true)
Raskol
Rhinox
ojanen
gayle

PURGATORY

fishythefish
flareonage
plum (lurking again?)
popsofctown (down on account of post 539)

SCUM

evilsnail
mykonian
Albert B. Rampage

Also I demand an apology from Mykonian for suggesting that I'm out here to intimidate ABR (of all people) and inhibit his scumhunting while he tells me to "Shut up and die." If anyone here is pursuing a personal agenda, it is ABR, not me. Furthermore, ABR once replaced out immediately as I replaced into a game he was in. I point out that I am not mirroring his behavior in this game. I'm perfectly able to keep issues like these out of the way and not let them cloud my judgment. I don't think the same can be said of your scumbuddy.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:Stop smoking, farside!
I don't smoke. Stop trying to belittle my comments.

*I want to say this doesnt' mean harshly I mean this as stop trying to make it sound I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about*

Note: was that worse or better?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

DGB, I think evilsnail is town.
Talk nerdy to me.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 am

DGB is clearly taking this game personal because her scummy face was caught. Lynch plz
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Which player was talking about policy lyching? I saw someone bring it up but I can't recall who?
Cookie for anyone who tells me.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:28 am

Post by elvis_knits »

farside22 wrote:Which player was talking about policy lyching? I saw someone bring it up but I can't recall who?
POPS talking about lynching CSL

Cookie?
Talk nerdy to me.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:29 am

Who knows. DGB is crying so hard right now because she's scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 am

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:
farside22 wrote:Which player was talking about policy lyching? I saw someone bring it up but I can't recall who?
POPS talking about lynching CSL

Cookie?
*throws a bone at the cute dog instead*

Okay EK I will make you a deal that will sound really familiar. If I'm wrong about DGB not only do I get a muzzle for a week but I agree with ABR scum and bow down to your read on him.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 am

elvis_knits wrote:DGB, I think evilsnail is town.
Who is the third scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:32 am

farside22 wrote:If I'm wrong about DGB not only do I get a muzzle for a week but I agree with ABR scum and bow down to your read on him.
Brace yourself. ;-)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”