Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Snow White »

So it begins....
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Snow White »

RayFrost wrote:He's stirring the pot, obv.

unvote

:?

vote: snow white
for being town last game we had together. obv she's scum this game
Hey hey hey. You leave me outta this mr. hammah-time happy. Your vote is poor considering in the Seaside. i was hammered after posting the guts over 20/40 pages of analysis. And you wouldnt hear ANY of it. :?

OMGUS
Vote Ray Frost
for our previous game. No arguing, i was scum. I couldnt be town for giving someone the benefit of the doubt. The mundanity of it all! Someone this arrogant need to be lost. Early.

For the overall benefit of the town. :) If he's scum. All the better!! :D

-Actual content tomorrow real time.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Post by Snow White »

Just letting yall know ive a post due later today.

Caught up in school atm and dentist appointment. Frcik!! XD
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Snow White »

Current status: Write ups.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Snow White »

Well now, lets get stared. Pre warning. Ugh. I tried cutting it down its not working. If there's something really bothering me i will continue to dredge it up and potentially use your not replying as ammunition.

First thing that struck me was that Tajo stated a lynch on AGOI would benefit him. I dont see how this is unless he is a lyncher and in such a case then he should have voted AGOI but chose instead to vote Mufasa. Can you explain that Tajo?

Mufasa self votes and encourages others to do likewise. Annoying. I was entertaining the idea of a jester but maybe not.

SUSPICIOUS. Pom’s third vote on Mufasa and even more so Spyrex’s fourth vote on Mufasa.

Ah! Ray Frost thought the same thing. How’d I miss that? But yah. Im of the opinion there are two people who may be jesters. Thus, neither of them might be jesters because ¾ of the time im delusional.

Mufasa’s retaliation is small “Is an obv liar lynch him” The paradox here is infuriating. Mufasa claims he wants to be lynched Day1 and then suggests Ray be lynched.
I dont see Mufasa as a jester.

Mufasa votes Spyrex for being insignificant.
Mufasa is now ridiculously put at L-2. I think it strange how Ray could suggest Mufasa being a jester at one point and then put him at L-2 for Mufasa saying “an obv. Liar. Lynch him”

I like how Mike came in and realistically pointed out the stupidity of this wagon. FOS RayFrost and Spyrex. Im letting Pom off beause I didn’t find her third vote too serious. Mike’s view. Well called. Indicative of alignment? Leaning town. Could equally be working to get towns trust. Too early to tell but im getting good vibes.

@Ray Frost. L-2 is always dangerous when you don’t know who the mafia are and if they are already on board with the lynch of the day.

After being called out by Mike, Ray posts to say how NOT dangerous L-2 is and then 4posts later Ray unvotes and votes me. And Ray its gone town, scum, im town now so you can put away that lousy vote. Why single me out above anyone else? Like Rofl pointed out you have attempted to change the topic of conversation to bak to the playful RVS stage. The signal for this is that I actually come out to post. :D

Also. You could have contributed to the questioning mike was doing of Mufasa. Which was in fact, outside of the RVS. We have passed the stage quite quickly and this makes me happy. I see Mikes intervention as a good thing. L-2 is dangerous. You dont know who the scum are on any given wagon, do you Ray? I dont like people who put others at L-2 unless we're a bit further than 2/3 pages and there is something with at least an ounze of substance to lynch upon.
RayForst wrote: My vote is on SW cuz she sometimes falls into lurking states.
UHM! No. Refraining from going into what happened in the Seaside, I do get busy from time to time with things at home, school, family, friends,
men *faepalm*
and these priorities have and will continue to have precidence over mafiascum but I ALWAYS catch up. Something which you deprived me of in the Seaside. Regardless! And FYI it being three days since you posted that [quote"RayFrost"]This vote will prevent SW from falling inative” [/quote] equates bullshit. Lastly. CONTRADITION. You claim that you are voting me “randomly” because I was town the last game we played together. When quizzed over your vote because it was then and still is stupid you say its because I lurk. When I hadn’t had time to check in the game in…. seven hours. :lol:

I like Rofl’s quizzing of Ray post 49. But he seems to be taking the fence on the matter himself. He seems to be waiting for Ray to lead the way of thinking toward mike and agrees with him that he could be town or scum. I dont know. I liked your questioning of Ray but dislike the way in which it was carried out.

@Rofl you continues to say you like Ray's response but still list ray top of his scum list. Followed by tajo. Can you give reasons or is it just a vibe?

Agree with Spyrex. The whole Lynch me =/= good discussion. More often than not it results in a mis begotten lynch which in itself is nasty for town.

@RayFrost. Post 59. Opinion on your thing? What thing? And yes, I do want an answer. Are you seriously pursuing a lynch on me or not? I cant tell with all this banter stinking up the place. /jks.

@Tajo. Why are Rofl and Ray town? Equally about Spyrex and Mike. Reasons please its not far beyond page 3 I believe. Do you believe your opinions can change?

Im taking Tajo’s word that Pome has posted in another one of her games as she has not posted in this one in what seems like forever. FOS Pome.

I like how Ray questions Tajo’s reasoning for finding everyone above (himself included town)

@Spyrex. What is your thoughts on Mufasa? What is your serious reasoning for the Mufasa vote?

Ah Pome turns up. Which is good.
@Pome. What do you think of the game thus far and who are you finding the most innocent and guilty?

@Crypto. You vote Mike. FOS Ray. Care to elaborate?
Ray questions Crypto on his actions. I like this. However...

EDIT: padawans can kill a hoard of rushing zerg.
-Just for funsies.

@Crypto. For someone not about to get lynched having Mufasa at L-2 was ridiculous. Had I actually made a conscious effort to be involved at the start I would have pointed it out too and knowing that im town I don’t necessarily find it scummy that Mike would.
Ah I missed this aggression and random insults thing. Haha. So long as its not directed at me because I will cry. /jk.

Yay. Snow Bunny is here! I see her point about Ray being scummy but his last few posts imho have been pro town. I like how instead of going “oh I think such and such is town, I figure she’s being honest by saying she cant tell wtf mufasa is at or hasn’t got a reading on mike.” could always be wrong there’s my two cents.

Poro comes in states he does not like Mufasa. +Town points. Simply he’s just come in and read. Little to no analysis and the Mufasa wagon has slowed down. Little benefit to scum imo.

@AGOI. Calling me SW is fine. Im not sure of what i find Ray Forst atm.

Mufasa gets himself banned for having two accounts.

FOS
Elvis for misrepersentation, saying I didn’t point out other reasons to vote ray frost when I said and i quote
Snow White post 56 wrote:-Actual content tomorrow real time.
@Elvis. Im not suggesting we lynch Mufasa today but what about AGOI’s vote on Mufasa makes you think her scummy?

@Snow Bunny. What makes you think there is a third party? There've been no killings thus far. Secondly, I’d prefer you to have put your reasons in your own words. I don’t find your lack of a vote suspicious as you say you don’t have a lot of reads on people and ray is at L-3. In fact i respect the fact you didnt vote Ray.

@AGOI why is the Ray wagon stupid? I actually do think the reasoning behind it is viable but admittedly I don’t want to push it. At least not yet because I am not sure. And I like to be as definite as possible about these triffles.

CONTRADICTION AGOI.
You state you do not like the mufasa wagon post 105.
In the same post you berate Snow Bunny for have a “wishy washy attitude” toward Mufasa. So you think she should just find him innocent? Or vote him?

Rofl wordlessly votes Snow Bunny. Dislike. ++ scum points.

Agree with Ray Frost. More contributions always help.

@Ray perhaps it’s the excess of caffeine. Maybe there’s something in the air, maybe cause its nearing 5am or maybe cause its imma blonde on the sly but what is the actual Snow Bunny case? I dislike the votes this far.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by Snow White »

Lol. Hey
Mary Rose
Snow_Bunny! :lol:

But i for one am fine with that explanation thus far. I can understand it.

Due to the last posts has anyone caught your eye as townish or scummy? And what was your opinion on Mike? I dont believe i read that... unless i missed it which quite honestly isnt beyond me. :shock:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Snow White »

Unvote Ray Frost

I need to read over crap, more people have come to light, for some reason Pom and AGOI have stood out to me and im in need of enlightenment. Post due by wednesday, thursday at the latest if people can wait that long.

Until then im going to oblige Crypto in the AGOI hunt and
Vote a Girl On The Internet
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Snow White »

Lastly, and i really hope i dont end up with egg on my face with this, if RayFrost is ScumRayFrost, VT is a really shitty fakeclaim.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Crypto: Said the priest to the schoolboy. :wink:

@Mike. Im indulging Crypto's insane genius atm. And i like as much productive discussion as possible, all around the table before a lynch is reached. I havent yet decided if its a serious vote. I could go either way depending on my reread.

@RayFrost: Dont take the high and mighty ground on someone giving you the (temporary) benefit of the doubt. You just lost town points again for that reversal accusatory post. :?

Im simply entertaining the idea that if scum wanted to go out with a bang there are plenty of roles in the Flash mafia guilde to choose from. As scum, one could potentially fake claim to stay alive an extra night. This of course, being subject to WIFOM. But like i said, i thought you were escalating on the pro town posts and with you *then at L-1, i grew more cautious. I'd like to see more discussion before a lynch is reach and more suspicon spread. Even if it is to me, i will welcome it, to a degree.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Mike. Like whom, if you dont mind my asking? And why do you want to be the one to hammer Ray, if it's to come to such a point?

Were i to make a scum list...
1.Pom. I dont like your last few responses. At all.
2.RayFrost. For the already many listed reasons.
3.Rofl. For apparently coaching Ray on TowniesForDummies.

Wondering.... slash hoping are town.
-Mike.
-Crypto.
-Snow_Bunny.

Undecided... which is just as murky water as people im considering scum.
-Everyone else.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by Snow White »

I was preciously voting AGTOI but its not registered. Oh wel i prob fucked up somewhere along the line
unvote
anyway just incase because i think he votes are accumulating and im nto sure why yet.

@RayFrost. Snow Whites been doing assignments until 5am this morning. Thats where Snow White's been. *head desk* Ill be nicer in the
morning
later in the day.

Post is due then.

ps/Id much prefer if Ray was left alive, for the minute (fight goddammit*providing yor town*!! You havent been tunnelledvisioned that hard have you?!?) why so resolute in you being the lynch dish of the day?

pps. you mother f*ckers. I do write up when im not able to get as much access as normal and ive been called out on it by Elvis_Knits, RayFrost and Pome. Please read!! *grumble grumble*
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:42 am

Post by Snow White »

Hm. If i have not yet been replaced i will be reading up on things shortly. If i have. Oh well and good luck. I am humbly sorry about my unexplained absence things were hectic with family and access was severely restricted. Anyway, enough excuses.

Vote MikeBurnFire
Talk is good.

*if ive been replaced that vote obviously doesnt count and someone pm me so im not reading over pages for nothing.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Snow White »

Just to let yall know i am still reading and making notes. Sheesh... you guys really know how to post. 0.o jokes. Will be finished and posted by tomorrow.

But while posting this post to tell yall am reading your posts i wanted to ask AGOTI why am i top town when in all honesty ive seen little on me in this thread for me to be comfortable being considered as such.

Same question to anyone who reads me as one of the top four town players. ->self reminder to be checking back on this.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Snow White »

To clarify my inactivity.

I requested a replacement on the 17th due to the dissolution of my parents relationship.
Since mykonian was unable to find a replacement or it didnt register or whatever, i will continue to play for as long as he shall allow me.
I do realize my absence has been a source of inconvienence but ive had bigger things on my mind for the past few weeks and i apologise for that. Any sympathies please keep to yourself. I dont need that crap.

Ill make the rest of this short, simply ive nothing to hide. So if someone would like to point to the case against me, that would be fantastic, while i sit down (again) and attempt to do a reread. With luck ill have thoughts up in a matter of hours if not late tomorrow.

And i am assuming there is a case existing if MBF just tried voting me.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Snow White »

Current status: 3/4's through reading. Please carry on talking, i would like not to be the only turkey up for grabs this season.

Merely that? Well i really thought it was a stupid claim on RayFrost part. There are several several roles in the Flash mafia and were i scum, and even as town, i had considered spoofing a role to avoid being a) mislynched or b) NK'd or c) directing a NK toward me.

Haha. And voting MBF was at the very start of Day1? Thats what people are holding against me? I had little intention of actually pursuing a lynch on anyone. I say what i think and vote in accordance with my gut which is 3/4 of the time not right. Obviously. But point being, im not an aggressive player and truthfully i didnt see mbf getting lynched anytime soon(im not saying my opinions are subject to change btw) but it was a safe place to put my vote and potentially could get people talking. Put that down as AtE if you want btw. im outting it here and now so its not something someone can add to their "case"

Just because i said "if RayFrost is RayFrostscum, vanilla is a really shitty claim" and unvoted, doesnt mean i forced anyone's hand to do the same. To me, it was truthful, I tried looking back at other players because i thought i had made a mistake in voting RF. One which the town may punish me for. Hell, i'd even suspect me too! :D /jk So if you'd like to see me roasted and toasty for your Christmas treat. Go on ahead, but you wont get very far.

Anyway. Im continuing on with reading, ive given my word to continue the game so if there is anything, anyone would like to point out about me, or even better about anything else that has haappened, ill reply in my big bad final post up. That way if yall do lynch me long term you'll have a list of suspects and such etc. etc.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:58 am

Post by Snow White »

Current status: Taking a break before i return to write ups.

@Elvis. No need to be condescending. Simply im aware of the many questions raised over my absence and want to put off people voting me under the pretence of "pressure to write".

"FASTER, FASTER!!! *facepalm*"

I like AGOTI last point on Snow Bunny at least but opinions my side are still being formed. It all rather rests on AGOTI alignment which town are not informed of.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Snow White »

Woah woah woah woah. Im not endorsing a Tajo wagon after reading the exchange after Ray's hammer. At least not for now.

I agree with Porochaz on this one. No one claims PlayerA is undeniably, unbelievably not scum, tries to get PlayerB hung and goes unaccounted for. Thats riddiculous and that doesnt just apply to AGOTI.

Rofl and Crypto too.

Please AGOTI defend yourself if you are truly town so that you give town the best chance of being convinced and avoiding a mislynch. Then again if your scum, please continue to ignore the matter at hand so that you are lynched and town loses scum.

Post due in 3....2....etc. etc. Its long. But i think im suffiecntly up to speed. If there are any specific questions, shoot.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Elvis. Okaies. I get what our saying and i sincerely apologise for my abruptness. Peace? : )

Now to business (tl;dr at the bottom)

Individual players

Porochaz: i like how you call out the buddying between rofl and ray and claim to further examine it. It however didnt add up to much on post 156 where you decide to essentially sit on the fence and vote AGOTI for lack of sense.
You appeared to be hesitant to vote RayFrost170 but unvote AGOTI giving Ray a chance to defend himself against GreenCrayons. Ray does not address him and he appears to lose patience with Ray putting him at L-1 and tells him to claim. Which Ray ignores Porochaz again(distancing?), until prompted by Pom.

Rofl: ray's first RVS vote, votes Ray for trying to regress back to the RVS following Rays random vote on me, (Calls Ray scum, Ray lols. iunno that just slapped me in the face)later coaches ray on townies for dummies, your wordless votes bother me a great deal and im wondering if thats on your meta? On rays 114 im trying to decide whether Ray is latching onto or if he's just messing with his fellow scumbuddy. But Green Crayons appeared to have had faith in you in his 143. I think im actually believing you to be quite sincere.... hm. I may change on this later, you do look really bad atm but im thinking Ray wouldnt be that friendy with fellow scum.... could always be wrong. lol. Rofl calls out Pom for voting him instead of ray post167.

Elvis: oBservant post110. Townie move if she's double checked Crypto's word. Further observant on post 155 and is fair in the face of Porochaz not voting followed by SnowBunny not voting.

Snow Bunny: i like SB post82. I trust her so long as im fairly sure she's town which im not sure of atm, she's gotta good scumdar i believe. She votes RF after he votes her. Her 192 seems 100% ray is scum. Uhm... im trying to deceipher whether its her scumdar or whether she knew. Also his last finger pointing toward Snow Bunny is WIFOM. Im still arguing with myself about that at this point. She questions the reasons for people not liking her wagon which i think both townies and scum do so its null tell imo. She gets RF who has been shouting that she is scum and she does not provide the hammer. Minus town points...

Populartajo: claimed early day1 after Rays random SW vote Ray and rofl were town.

AGOTI: dislike how she paid no attention to RayFrost prewagon post 90. Equally she proclaimed the ray wagon was a dumb one pre rays VT claim, i liked the case against ray prior to the claim. Seen very little of AGOTI for a while now, but weird she regarded ray 100% town and then for him to flip scum, could she be third party? Doubtful we've had no extra kills that we know of.

Crypto: agreed Rays SW vote was lame. But seemed more interested in lynching AGOTI toward the end of the day than Ray. Snow White obliges the AGOTI wagon while intending to do a reread.

MBF: Hard to see scum pair. First one to call Ray out over Pom and SpyreX. Likewise to me he didnt see where the Snow bunny wagon came from, actually his pursuence of Ray is quite persistent, i dont think i could see a Ray/Mike scum pair. His thought of Pom declaring him town to set up a future cop claim is a town move i think.

The Dead'uns

SpyerX. Had a twitch about MBF. I fail to see the twitch. However I wont totally dismiss SpyreX’s ideas as they he is dead and they’re the only people I for one can trust. So ill keep an eye on it as long as I live but so far I don’t see it.

RayFrost. Seemed to want a SB lynch but was not willing to vote for her instead "willingness to hammer!", SB later votes Ray. Ray accuses Snow Bunny of his only suspect and this may be bussing it’s a whole lot of WIFOM subject to the individual.

CONTINUING ON FROM PAGE 8 CAUSE I CBA REPEATEDLY SCROLLING UP DOWN LOOKING FOR NAMES ETC.

-After Ray's VT and SW's unvote things generally seem confused. Mike is eager to provide the hammer for Ray, unvoting but equally this could be because his scum buddy may have got a temporary get out of free card. But i doubt that scenario just because of their interactions have seemed genuinely antagonistic.
- I think AGOTI makes a fairly valid point about Prochaz being this "cautious voter" this game anyway but put Ray at L-1 when his scum buddy looked doomed.
-SpyreX makes a scumlist of sorts. post 217.
RF - town
Rofl - town
Mbf - scum
Pom - scum
Crypto - scum.

SpyreX and MBF get into a heated arguement which results in SpyreX voting MBF post 220. I dont believe its based on much but its worth noting all the same.

I dislike Ray calling out tajo alone. I believe i was just as inactive at the time and
Tajo wrote: I want tajo to post more, he's starting to feel like lurker scum :x
just rubs me up the wrong way. Its possible he was trying to communicate with his fellow scum as in, im drawing attention to your inactivity so you'll post and no one else can call you on it.

Wall posts make me sad. But more warfare between Mike and Spy. Inclined to say this is just two towns locking horns.

I like Porochaz's explanation of his failure to vote Ray sooner and his sitting on the fence where Ray was concerned.

Elvis backs this up too commenting the AGOTI's actions have been misrepersentation of poro in a potential attempt to distract from Ray.

Tajo places post holder.

Crypto complains that he has wanted a AGOTI wagon forever but still i fail to see a case he has presented against her. Maybe this will change in the future but SpyreX is right, in retrospect ive got next to nothing on Crypto. No long winded cases or damning accusations, no grips with "SCUMSCUMCUM" food for thought. But if Crypto was Rayscumbuddy, i doubt he would antagonize SpyreX since Spy believed Ray was genuine.

Ah post 245 i get the case. Hm. It seems genuinish but cant say for cert. I suppose my biggest issue with AGOTI is that she had ray listed town, wrongly, but also correctly listed me as town.

Pom makes an effort but it doesnt look like much to see her get through, she makes no observations. I dislike that but regardless shes dead now.

AGOTI. Reasons make the world go round. I for one love reasons. Just state them, its better than 4other people asking for your reasons and potentially lynching you for it.

Porochaz seems more interested in finding out whose alt AGOTI alt is, self admittedly ignoring the SpyreX slash MBF debate.

Tajo comes in and could have saved me a lot of work if he be town. Dayum. But i dont like what he has on Pome, because she backed GC's rayfrost, overall your post seemed like a build up to Pom's lynch in an effort to distract from Ray.

In fact i must disgracefully say there is very little on Pom except for her neither here nor there views
FOS everyone who said they were suspicous of Pom, inc. myself.

SpyreX's take on Mike is fairly good cut down.
SpyreXpost276 wrote:MBF will not take a stance on Mufasa's alignment while simultaneously calling out the wagon. Further, he insinuated to RF that "all the scum were already on the wagon" which should be an implication that Mufasa is town yet...

MBF unnecessarily asked for role information from Mufasa that makes absolutely no sense to ask for if town.

MBF has had some amazing doublespeak in regards to the vote on RF in regards to scumhunting.

There, nice and simple, no semantics. Like I said the handholding was done, the lynching time starts.
If fingers do not point at some stage on Day2 to Mike. I may reserve a vote on Mike. May.

I like Poroxhaz because he has clearly not forgotten the case on Ray. (if i end with egg on my face again with the misfortune to trust mafia i will cry) but in hindsight he didnt let Ray wagon die down. Pro town.

I like Elvis's 290 it seems mainly because she sees Porochaz as protown too and agree that Crypto;s rage roid cases are not as compelling as what ive known them to be. I would however not like to vote him for that as of yet, im dithering with the idea he may be biding his time which apparently right by post 283.

Woah woah woah woah.... okay i need to iso Snow Bunny because srsly. The dude who voted her, listed her as his top suspect, the dude she OMGUS'd she's changed stance to AGOTI. Confused!! iso7 and 9 appear contradicting bunny.

@Snow Bunny you said if Ray flipped scum you'd be looking at Crypto. Come up with anything?

Mike i would like to say as town because he is the ACTUAL one to fire up the Ray wagon again.

Tajo makes a complete analysis from no where on Pom. And makes no other observation on any other player nor any of the interactions between players, topics of conversaations etc. Baaaad.

Ray contrastly seems certain he will die and makes up a scumlist 323. Which depending on your fancy is viable. Frankly when im scum i will usually at least have one scum buddy in the scum part. Which means
myself, tajo and SNowBunny would be in my firing line.

Ah the GC, crypto battle continues.

Mike points out potential misrepersentation in tajo's case against pom. Also his logic is sound in the face of Ray trying to set up his own lynch. But that could be for town sympathy. iunno. Either way it didnt work! :D

Okay. I think Mike is town. Im also fairly assured Porochaz is town. The later is subject to change.But frankly im not ilk to hear much against him unless someone either gets up to the same level of intellect or seems more detached or sensible. W/e.

Highly dislike Elvis for encouraging a MikeBurrnsFirewagon based on Mufasa's actions. Iunno. I dont read it as fishy i read it as kinda disbelieving. Semi exucses ray for not knowing how to reply to GC. Was there ever going to be a proper way to refute GC allegations Elvis?

AGOTI has me baffled by
that post was not a post i think snow white would make if she was scum. unless she was scum with ray, and she can't be, cuz he's town
If i were to guess i think this alt is basically ripping the piss about teen girls online. But still. Ray flipped scum so question marks. Although your right. I am town. But i could equally be scum who contrieved what i wrote to seem town and if your experienced you should know that you cant rule anything out... unless you actually do know, im town?

And OMGZOZNOEZ THIS REREAD HAS KILLED ME. /jks. Half way through write ups. 15 pages finished.

Crypto's vote is a wagoner. Your refering to a joke that was made on page 2-3. There better be something more substantial to your vote seaman. Also, strange post to make when you and Mike appeared to be on equal standing ground and then he goes and announces V/LA.

Its now obv. that Ray intentionally tried to attract a cop investigation on himself, claiming vanilla because he was godfather but im sure yall figured that out by now. :oops: thats something for me to remember for the future.

I hidiously dislike Pom's vote but like Crypto's unvote. And feel his vote was just.

Random nonsense about Glee which i loathe btw.

Crypto admits he's a retard who cant read. /jk!

Snow Bunny scares me. Have to rereread her in iso. Again. And post tomorrow cause its getting fricking late.

Im semi in line with Mike on the Poro gig but not so much with Elvis. And he was proved right with Ray and horrifically wrong with Pom however.

Poro ignores this post by mike however and one eighties to voting ray again albeit in a funny manner.

I dislike tajo's 411 sticking up from Ray. ive played with him before hand and i've gotten wayyy more pro town reads from him. Something this game felt off and in retrospect despite his VT i shoulda stuc to it. Ce sera.

I cant stand Elvis's vote on Pom. Too late. I thought the Ray wagon was oing again. Am slightly disappointed.

I find AGOTI's attempt at a Pom case sus. Its also very lousy. I hope someone called her out on that.

The count has made me laugh.

I hate Elvis's classification of AGOTI's case as "not bad" its disasterous. If someone asks for a bandwagon 2nd vote is okay. 3+ question marks!!

Poro back reading as town 440. Reads naturally.

Still failing to see Crypto's line of thought in the SB scum department.
MBF wrote:If I'm reading this correctly, most of the case on Pom stems from her vote in the Mufasa wagon. If that's the case, then this wagon is incredibly flimsy. Stop wasting time and let's kill RayFrost.
this sums up my feeling at the minute. So does "...?"

Tajo attacks mbf for his reluctance of the Pom wagon and eagerness for the ray wagon.

HOS Elvis 462
using rvs observations in what should have developed by now, it looks like your delibrately trying to dig for something thats not there.

Rofl's Elvis piggy back vote on Pom should have been shot.

Ray is as unhelpful as ever, well, when he's not town im presuming. Cause then he's usually helpful etc etc.

Tajo/Frost interaction. Tajo's reactions measures significantly as town. Dammit. X(

Hope explanatiosn were gained from Rofl and Frost.

*Damn!* i should have read the page prior to my vote Day2. X( Whoopsies! But wasnt my perogative at the time. If it helps, if ifs and ands were pots and pans. I would have voted Ray in a heartbeat caught up on things. Hammers are very bad. Dont make them if your not without conviction and his long overdue absence maed him look opportunistic but town figured that out anyway and were right.

No ones yet questioned Rofl. Why?

Im highly disgruntled with Crypto that a) he had previously voted SB on Day2 when that was going to go no where in light of Ray's hammer. He then conceeds. its also weird how after Crypto placed his SB vote. Ray listed SB as 100%scum and crypto as town. However. I think they're both too smart for that craic so im left wondering is it reverse reverse psychology. But im kinda resolute.... not sure i see Crypto as scum. But ive seen him go after people for less viable reasons too...

Rofl continues to vote Poro. Uh... why?!

At this point i have to fricking say, either some people are truly devoid of sense or all of Ray's buddies are desperately trying to stop a lynch. I think the attack on Porochaz is enough to cement that for me that he is most likely innocent.

I want to know how rofl feels in respect to Ray flipping scum. Does he feel like he has incriminated himself?

Crypto is apparently going back to his old ways of degradation but meh... I asked why people found me town because as i already said, ive posted little. Therefore how can people find me town? Its baffling. No offense taken though.

Why is Tajo stalling on the ray vote? its "vote*insert name of choice here*" much easier to write than the posting he's doing.

@Crypto ive known SB's read to leave me gobsmacked. If she's town im happy.

Crypto finally hammers.

I immediately dont like rofl's AGOTI vote. But then again i dont like her so very much either so im confused or its too early in the morning for my brain to process this mumbo jumbo.

I loathe how Rofl has answered nothing. But i found him a lot more accountable in another game, where he was scum. Hm... I still dont like his actions though and thats enough for me to vote on.

Do not like the Crypto specualtion either. AND THE VOTE!! HEY!!! :o I'd like to think people think me smarter than that...

And the working up of some case. Do i really have to answer to that again? Why arent you looking at Rofl?

I never said i was not going to revote RayFrost at any given stage. I dont do that because you never know how things change. As they invariably did.

Snow White town thought to say that because even as town i was considering her neck too. I can honestly say i was dithering with making a fake claim if necessary to save my neck from a noose if i were scum who know i might have but i forgot about mafiagodfathers being immune to investigations, it was the perfect fake claim for Ray and he took it. It just didnt cross my mind. I didnt see why scum wouldnt not lie in order to stay around because even as town it crossed my mind.

@Poro. What else is there you would like me to account for?

Agreed with mike on the Poro read. Sad he later votes me but unsurprised. Truth be told i thought id have mroe votes.

Thanks to Elvis for informing me of the case against me. Sorry for the snappy reply btw. :(

Honestly. I see myself voting AGTOI at a later date, perhaps when its not 2.55am and i can see straight. But truth be told im struggling with her and Rofl. Ill draw up arguement for them both tomorrow as well as other people. Secondly this is all being drawn up at the once. Opinions change and if you've gotten to the bottom well done. 0.o

General thoughts.
I believe Green Crayons was NK'd Night1 because he hung onto RayFrost and wouldnt let go.

HOWEVER. What i did note was that RayFrost appeared to flaunt his mafianess. *twas stupid not to cop onto it sooner but ce sera* He addressed me iso 31.
RayFrost wrote:
Snow White wrote: @AGOI. Calling me SW is fine. Im not sure of what i find Ray Forst atm.
Lemme guess, I'm about as obv town as I was in seaside (not very :P).
Excited scum? Its something every town should look back on and see if they can make any links imho. But equally could always be wrong. *yawns*

Porochaz: Town.
Mike: Town.
Crypto. Neutral. Leaning scum. Cant decide whether he wanted me to post more or seriously trying to get my head in that noose.
Snow Bunyy. Neutral. Not yet decided. Ray flip flopping left me unimpressed.
ElvisKnits. Neutral. Wary. But nothing substantial to my recollection.
AGOTI. Scummy. Highly so. Could be pulling the same "Ray sympathy" jizz.
Tajo. Murky waters. Whole interaction with Ray post Pom lynch +town points. Ray's early interaction with tajo -town points.
Rofl. Scummy. Holy crap. Still would like explanations for not being on the lynch despite finding Ray both flattering and annoying. etc. etc.

TL;DR
Snow White was non reading town. Now being reading town and back up to date, is continuing to play. Will place vote tomorrow when her head is on straight. People she thunk scummy and town and why listed in the paragraph above.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Crypto. The f*ck were you just waiting for me to post? :shock:

Was that directed to me? It damn well should be an OMGUS because OHMYGODUSUCK!! :o

But no. OMGUS's are bad and i do have some thought on this. It appeared that you had hijacked an inactive player. Well to me anyway. Combined with your reluctance to both vote or hammer ray when the time called.

And its early and im tired and unwilling to do any placevoting without proper sleep food and thought.

You arent however the scummest. I had you as town prior to your reluctance to lynch ray and hijacking charade. What was with that btw?

Agreed with SB. AGOTI is riddiculously anti town, even if she is to be town. I wouldnt lynch on it but what she says needs to be screened through and reasons for her vote demanded. *sad face*
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Snow White »

Bunny's excuse of being in too many games seems ok in my book. I remember looking for a game before this one and her beating me to at least one replacement and 2games i was interested in. :lol:

@Tajo. Yep. Frankly because of some comment ray made about you being "lurker scum :x" i had you as anti town. Just your reaction after he hammered i could imagine myself being in your shoes and prob the same things going through my mind. It seemed the genuine deal.

@Crypto. *what ray would do or wouldnt do is subject to a big greasy bowl of WIFOM dont you think? Lastly if you dont mind my asking who else (apart from SB) do you find scummy? More to the point why?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Snow White »

Placeholder to show im still paying attention. Well im going to try to make an effort and scratch some barrels.

Secondly dont type me as clear because i made the effort to catch up. I do that as replacement scum too. Works out great!! :D - however in this im being honest. So chalk it up yourself.

@Crypto. I thought my long post or more over re-introductory post cleared up most of your "beefs" with me. I had my reasons and whether you bought my excuse or not, they are not unanswered. Unless there is anything further?

Hey hey hey, why am i MORE suspicious than AGOTI? Porochaz i get being town, ditto with mbf. Neutral on Elvis. With how much certainty can you see AGOTI as town? Why is she off the hook?

You think she was set up by RayFrost?

And on me, because im that vain bitch, you had me as neutral leaning town pre disappearence but seemed delibrately set on a lynch accusing me of distracting from the Ray lynch, and fence sitting? Hm... id wanna iso myself for that tbh. but i dont usually fence sit much which i assume was covered by what you later say
Cyrpto wrote: Snow White would go longish intervals without posting but then post good content.
so your somewhat acquainted with me. Furthermore on my iso4 and 9 arare not place holders and i dont believe them to be fence sitting either. So your either mis repersentating me for whatever purpose:
a) because your scum ; or
b) because your town wanting me to account for my actions through lying. Which is not good for town.

Sidenote: When people dont give me reasons (see post685 slash 659) ill pick at it, like a scab. Ew. Gross.

@General. Putting some heat on the Rofl-wagon. Will retract my vote when satisifed or wagon gains too much momentum without Rofl having the chance to answer for wordless voting, the ray tag team and thereof the lack of voting Ray. *yes i know i didnt either but i wasnt here*

Vote Roflcopter

Now i have to go figure out how to correctly unvote.

On that note hurry for double checking the topic for yesterdays votecount to see Poro's post. Yah. Im kinda glad im not ruled outright town, because i wouldnt expect anyone to believe that after my disappearence. Ill try to remain as active as possible.
Porochaz wrote: Really having two lurkers with similar names is a pain in the ass though.
^^ I do however resent that.

@General. Because i will do Crypto the courtesy of actually looking at his cases, ive examined Crypto's iso 104 case on Bunny. Albeit i lol'd at the beep part but i dont necessarily see her reaction to being listed as "needs to be vigged" overtly suspicious.
Point two is noted. Frankly if someone threatened to kill me during the night i'd be thinking vig more so than scum. Most scum wouldnt be so bold as to practically out themselves like that but this is subject to WIFOM but not a very good point for bunny imo.
Point three is fairly insubstantial. Im suspicious of anyone mentioning numbers too but ive also seen townies do it before.

If you dont see what im saying look back on his iso. In short i dont like how Bunny assumed Crypto was scum before vig. Doesnt strike me well. But other than that the other points i can let go.

Will look over rofl slash AGOTI cases and post soon.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Snow White »

Unovte

Im not contributing to this lynch at least for now, and at this point my vote isnt necessary.

I can see the town logic behind what your saying but if you are town, the fight should be in you to argue whatever points are against you and to make the conscious effort to try and let the majority make up their own minds as to your alignment.

@Rofl. if you could please, at least, explain why you dont see people thinking you are town atm and what your logic is, for finding AGOTI, Tajo and Crypto, and maybe elvis scummy?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Snow White »

Ugh.

Unvote
because im illiterate and this is my only running game so im now stalking it.

Nothing else to say Poro? But for what its worth i agree with the last six words of that.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Snow White »

Well with Rofl's self vote, which was not really anticipated on my behalf that brought him to 4votes giving anyone the opportunity to hammer. I dont want a lynch while im unsure whose most likely scum, i clearly stated my vote was for pressure so i unvoted.

You however Poro are voting AGOTI while simultaniously discrediting my unvote on Rofl. Why would you perfer my vote to stay on and rofl to be potentially quicklynched before we can get any thoughts from him?

Lol. your okaies on the harsh quote btw. :lol: Admittedly id be pissed off with me too, for my previous absence. So the comments just :oops: But still.. :( lol. providing you are town i hope to make that up eventually!! :D
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Snow White »

You know they say when the drink is in the truth comes out.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Snow White »

*BRAIN FART*

There are sooo many complications to that roleclaim that have fucked up most of my reads. Not to mention im not trusting of either of the above. No offense.

But were i going with Elvis reads my new scumlist goes from innocent to guilty:
Snow White
MBF
Elvis
Crypto
Rofl
Poro
Tajo
SnowBunny
AGOTI

The three last falling anywhere.

Wihtout *further* rolefishing however, i dont really see how there would be 2cops in such a game. Im always up for being proved wrong however. Whats the general peoples view on this?

@Elvis what were your reasons for investigating Rofl and Crypto?

Yeh, i deserve the random vote slash unvote. /sarcasm

@Crypto. It never too early on Christmas eve. :D In fact im rather pissed that im not as such until Stpehens day. :(

But yah, furthermore leaving my vote in the air. Be online sometime tomorrow. One half hour communication with the outside world from my aunts..... Yayyy.... :shock:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Snow White »

Meh, for what its worth i dont think it was a stupid move provided you are telling the truth Elvis. Rofl looked damn near close to being hanged, i was even considering re-voting him, but that you have the innocent on him must be compelling and be it true, the right move. Imho.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Snow White »

Correction to my scumlist.

I believe Elivs most. Followed by mike. Crypto etc. etc.

Breadcrumbs spotted. Explanations make sense. Seems genuine. (I hope not to be proven wrong in this tentitively placed faith.)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Snow White »

I get what MBF is saying.... Mafia have essentially have a list of innocents bar third parties which in reality are not ilk to come out and say "Hai guise! Im not innocent like Player X suggests, my win condition is to kill you all. :D" i think its fair to question her for this. My first game of mafia concluded with a scum who fakclaimed cop gave us one mafia and continued to fool town by giving them a list of innocent towns. (the SK was dead at that time)

But CONTRARY to that i also would tend to believe Elvis so long as she is unopposed as cop.
If someone else is cop i would ask you to consider CCing. Frankly, i dont see more than a three scumteam. If mafia CC's cop and we misfortunately lynch the actual cop, then we know who to lynch tomorrow and thereby have one scum left.

If Elvis is telling the truth, we also have two confirmed innocents.

If she is scum it's likely she's bussing a partner but for me, the first explanation is the most plausible. But i dont think MBF is the right choice. But like Ray i could be wrong.

Make up your own minds on the matter but AGOTI's absence is absymal since AGOTI's alt is participating elsewhere then we either need a prod or a lynch. We need people who are on some level contributing and provide some level of reasons for their actions. (kettle black i know:?) Same vice on SB imho. Sorry Snow_Bunny. :(
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Snow White »

Damn MBF beating me to the punch. :lol:

I miss what you are saying about the mafia miraculously knowing there is no cop however MBF :?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Snow White »

^Glad you didnt say Snow Twins. ;)

Anyway. Apart from pointless flame wars im not sure where this is going. So im going out. And tomorrow, or the day after imma reread this and see what sense i can make from it.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:13 am

Post by Snow White »

*if any.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:13 am

Post by Snow White »

OMGOSH CONTENT!!!!

The hell Tajo? People are more or less persecuting mike because he spoke out against cop (FIRST). Even at that he wasnt outrightly spiting at Elvis "You lie, You lie!!" Everyone has a right to question what they are told and yes there may be scum among us but then Elvis-cop will search us and find out who.

Provided there is a doctor and in which case, i HEAVILY recommend the doctor protect Elvis. Which i stated before. So for my ""subtle discredit"" of Elvis, what would be my motivation as scum for that Tajo? (hypothetically because im town).

Your post looks like a weak attack which scum can later build into a full blown case on me which given the whole RayFrost thing, wont be that hard. Even the way you've phrased
Tajo wrote:We have an anti-elvis anti-rolf group conformed by mbf, poro and subtly but still, snowwhite.
makes me sound like sly scum jumping on the wagon, for what you tell me because there is no way i would end up lynching a claimed cop as scum or town. Because as scum, what case would have unless your counter claiming? But you are more or less suggesting that when a cop claim comes up we should just sit and swallow it? I wouldnt do that either, but hey, maybe thats just me.

Tajo is scum. No one with half a brain cell should sit back and question nothing. And frankly i felt Mike was carrying a great deal of heat from Rofl so i gave my two cents to his arguement, which if im scum was probably not the wisest thing to do in the face of a claimed cop. I was not discrediting her claim in fact i said i believed it, but i could see where mike was coming from but that i would not even consider Elvis's lynch unless there was a counter claim. - is this rubbishing her claims Tajo?

The one thing AGOTI is right about is im town. But then this is either scum trying to buddy, or you call it as you see it but i dont think that you should be so vehement about someone elses innocence AGOTI. What scares me though, is how calm she seems.

@AGOTI. Could you make a scumlist provided you have the time?

Vote populartajo

The vote on Tajo, is more or less because for nothing else i dont like his "subtle" attack on me or Mike and Poro, i think its an excuse but since a Tajo lynch may not be forthcoming then i may later change my vote. Under the influence of those i generally find pro town.

(Elvis&foracontrastofopinionMike) Provided im still alive tomorrow ill probably be pro-tajo lynch too. (Hows this for taking a stance on things?)

But this post still stands Tajo is scumillicious to me right now. :D but tajo is there is something i have misunderstood or there is something you would like to refute im subtly right here looking over your iso's and my past thoughts on you. ;)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Snow White »

Well Poro. What is it you would like me to speak of?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Snow White »

I could make several posts quite like this.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Snow White »

But they are of very little value.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Snow White »

The whole rofl vs. mike thing bores me. But at least it seems to be cooling off to be someway pleasant.

@Poro. We're all lucky ;) But humour me.
Porochaz post 785 wrote: Im seeing an AGOTI and Snow Bunny/Tajo as the scum pair. Unfortunetly I havent seen enough of White to pass judgement. However I am interested in the interaction between them both at the moment.
Porochaz wrote:really at the moment Im waiting for tajo to respond to you and once again I got you and Bunny mixed up... which makes a lot more sense
so is SB the person you need to see more, or is it me and my interaction with tajo? Who you think maybe my scum buddy or is it Snow Bunny? Those two texts have just utterly bent me over a barrel.

@Elvis. Fail on the quote tags. If you hadnt claimed cop with no CC i'd have gone after you like a rabbid dog. :oops: just saying... :lol:

The only thing that troubles my mind about Tajo is his last interactions with Ray. Pre-Rayscum hammer on Pome ~ Twilight.

@Elvis, what did you make of that if you dont mind my asking? I thought Tajo seemed quite perplexed at the time... But like i said his other post just toally rubbed me up the wrong way.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Snow White »

Post holder.

OKay. Im a likkle hungover, will post tomorrow.

@Snow Bunny... correct me if im mistaken but is there nothing else to comment on other than asking when the deadline is?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Snow White »

Snow Bunny post 820 wrote:But, as I said before, let's leave this matter for tomorrow. Today's is AGOTI's day.
You'll last until tomorrow? :O

@Bunny. Im sorry to say but in no light of any other cop claim and regarding the normality of the roles so far lynched/NK'd. I believe we have a fairly normal set up. Ergo. With Elvis the only person claiming cop i believe her. Thee only thing that makes me worry about her is the fact she asked herself over her sanity, which as stated above is insane given the normality of the roles thus revealed. That said, i do believe her.

Shoot. I was meant to reply to Tajo dammit ill do that end post.

@Crypto. Your myriad of reasons have been "Snow_Bunny is scum, lynch her now" Bar one starter post I just want to claw my eyes out with my fingernails becausse if you really want to lynch scum you would try.

@AGOTI you've listed Snow bunny above Rofl and Crypto... any reason why? (thanks for the scumlist though) :D

From my reckoning: Mike is innocent. Or some seriously gutsie scum for his pursuence of RayFrost early day one, persistently day1, end of day1 and day2. Even thoough some people ignored him.

If Elvis is really cop, Elvis is innocent, Rofl is innocent and co-incidentally Cyrpto is innocent.

Im innocent, due to me knowing that but you dont. But for the meantime consider me innocent.

Porochaz - who i generally like. But am still wavering on. People generally consider him innocent so im going to momentarily rule him out.

Tajo - who i think is scum. Bar his interaction with Ray late Day1 but that stuff can be faked.
Snow_Bunny - who i wouldnt say anything against lynching.
AGOTI - who is as confusing as Ray was.

The numerous things i dont like about Tajo.
-Iso zerp, immediately proclaims he's town.
-Iso one, claims the AGOTI wagon is relevant to his interests but votes Mufasa instead pre-Mufasa bandwagon.
-Iso two, claims RayFrost is town, asks Pome why she was lurking. Looks as though your trying to focus attention elsewhere. You leave your vote on Mufasa despite the Mufasa wagon being over.
-Iso 3, you state that Ray's play reminded you of Pokemon where he was very actively pro town. I played with Ray Seaside and found him very pro town too and this is in contrast as to how he has played this game.
-Iso 9, claims the wagon on Ray was too fast by page 11. Apparently seen no problem with Ray putting Mufasa at L-2 in two pages. But then again he was for that wagon. His vote even said so! :D MAking up excises for Ray"Im sure scum could be less confrontational with people suspecting him."
-Iso10, suggested the lynch on Pome.
-Iso11, general rubbishing of GC's case, focusing hard on Pome's unvote of Ray.
-Iso 14,
Tajo wrote:I see that a rayfrost wagon is giving him a second try and Im still going to be that guy and think that the way the wagon developed was stinky and kinda fast for a scum day 1 lynch. Also I trust the town gut read I have from him backed up with his town play on Pokemon Mafia, his spamming idiocy and confrontional stuff against his pseudo attackers really smell like "hey, I just painted a giant target behind my back"
whole homemade excuses for the Raywagon.Continued pushing for Pome's lynch.
-Iso 15. Understood Mike's points but fond them insubstantial. Accuses mike of backtracking to gunning after RayFrost when the Pome wagon gets bigger.
-Iso17>>>19 I LIKE. Town reaction and hell i could imagine me doing the same as town. However after that ABSOLUTE betrayal, because as town that to me would be ABSOLUTE betrayal, you hesitate on the Raywagon the next day.
-Iso20, your still making excuses for Ray. "Why should i believe you"
-Iso21, You claim regardless of the flip there was at least one busser on the RayFrost quick wagon, including me, when i had quite unclearly fallen off my face with alcohol but town non the less. BUT CLEARLY not intending to come back and my vote had indeed been retracted. So why you do mention me is quite beyond me. You claim you will hammer in the next hour.
-Iso24, you claim bunny is scum and you have thought so since day1 but no where have i found that you say such cognitive developments. Oh correction, you made her second last on your scumlist because she made some comment about a third party with their own interests.
Iso25, you get into some disagreement with mikeburnfire and instead of hammering Ray you FURTHER prolong your vote until "tomorrow" after you get an answer from mike as to Rofl's actions.... makes absolutely no sense.

You didnt post for another 3days.

Inevitably Ray was going to be hung after that but instead you continue to say you will hammer in so much time.... not showing up. Perhaps you thought someone else would subject themselves to suspicion but indeed Ray had too disappeared.

-Iso 26 INDEED! When you do re-log back in to answer questions you CONTINUE to make excuses for Ray and say you will still hammer ray but *insert ray excuse here, here and here*
Tajo wrote: Dont worry Ill still do it.
hammer Ray
Not today, seems there are a lot of questions and doubts and I really want all to have optymal night actions.
I think that the VT claim was induced so that Ray could attract a cop claim to clear him but it didnt. But this further helps Elvis's claim that she investigated Rofl N1.
Tajo wrote: I really need a good argument to not vote Ray and I dont think there is one.
But no one wanted to not lynch Ray!! Everything else is subject to WIFOM!! I mean in between both quotes you've got so much about how Ray could be being framed, still saying your going to hammer (for a third time) and enticing a cop (with an innocent on Ray) to come forward.

But Crypto finally provides the necessary hammer after your long, long stalling.

You do not for a second address your lack of a promised vote. Instead you point fingers at everyone on the RayFrost wagon and on MBF and AGOTI. Everyone except yourself, you do not even try to explain yourself.

But the person you pick out is Rofl for their
love affair.
buddying. Its almost like you had it planned this during Night talk. ;)

-iso 28, you say:
tajo wrote:are you angry because you realized I was probtown or what?
to me after me reading late day1 actions. Just the word probtown. You should know if your outright town and not only that, lord it over if someone is thinking about reconsidering you.

-iso 30, you still wont let the Rofl thing go, seems like your grasping at straws in what i for one now have crossed out for the time being.

-iso 31. A cover your ass post. Its as if relenting that the lynch against rofl~elvis you redirect your post to those who have questioned her, admitted that there may be a fragment of doubt in mind. Which thinking about her first claim of maybe insane cop is not unorthodox.

I loathe the way you have me in particular phrased as "discrediting Elvis's claim" as "Subtly still, Snow White", this alludes to you finding me the more suspicous? No?

i do however agree about the mike counter wagon looking bad for agoti.

-iso 32
Tajo wrote:Look, white, the logic is pretty simple here. I explained why it is very likely that elvis is telling the truth.
While outlining the ways in which she may be lying too, yes. Which makes you just as "subtle" as me.

I disagree with you on the bounds that no one has actually rubbished Elvis's claim. Just questioned it as anyone should and have likewise drawn up their own conclusions.

And even in iso 30. You question Elvis's post. So either include EVERYONE who questioned Elvis's claim or lie and hope no one notices. Real pretty like.

Ordinarily i'd unvote here now i've stated how i feel, making myself feel ridiculous and whatnot. But your iso 26 is inexcusable imho.

Confirm Vote: populartajo

If there's something someone doesnt understand, by all means, please point it out. :D

*DISCLAIMER aka "my own ass block". all other votes placed on Tajo are taken at everyones own risk if he's innocent. Which i dont think but there you go. <3
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Snow White »

Ugh.

@Mike your last paragraph has my head in knots. It may as well just implode reading that.

Notes: try to deceipher later. Ive got some housework to do. Be back then. Grrrr......
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:12 am

Post by Snow White »

@Crypto. I had mulled it over. And considered that, like Green Crayons, SpyreX was killed because he was hot on mafia's trail. I mean GC partactically bending over backwards to get Ray lynched. And the fact they killed him shows they're a fairly neurotic bunch. (no offense)

Having looked over SpyreX's past *last suspects, mbf, Porochaz and myself were of interest to him regardless of Ray's flip. And Ray seemed to be innocent in his eyes before his D1 hammer. However generally ive liked mike and Poro's actions up to now and having been up for lynching based on NK's before(as town) so i feel like a poor show when tajo's up for the noose instead. His actions, holy shit, have left little to be desired. But im always up for being proved wrong.

Alternatively but highly doubtful about it having anything whatsoever to do with post 536 and 537. Where Crypto asks Ray was what he said a scumslip, while also, after Ray's flip kinda cleared SpyreX. But hey decide yourself!! lol.

@Mike. Meh, most of the post was meant to try to add some humour. What im concerned about is below.

@Tajo.
Tajo wrote:yes it does because there was no need to rush the day when there were people still questioning each other and when ray was SO the lynch of the day. If I had hammered ray as fast as I could, I can see you making the accusation of OMG, TAJO, WHY DID YOU HAMMER SO QUICK SCUMSCUMSCUM.
Me specifically or someone else? With posts like:
mbf wrote: Now, we could talk. Certainly. But if we're just going to repeat what we did yesterday (Ignoring the obvious Ray-scum, running up random bandwagons, nit-picking over useless garbage) then I'm going to have to be replaced, as I will likely smash my head into my keyboard.
Elvis wrote:We are lynching Ray.
Porochaz wrote:Crypto please hammer.
SpryreX wrote:Yea, we're done here.
Crypto wrote:Those *ray*reads are nothing but a bucket of WIFOM.
Rofl admittedly waited around to question AGOTI
Porochaz wrote:crypto please lynch and stop stalling.
mbf wrote:OHMYGOD TAJO WILL YOU PLEASE SHOW UP AND END THIS CRAP
mbf wrote:Have you been lurking? 'Cuz the way that you didn't post anything all day, but posted a reply almost immediately when I called you out makes me think you're lurking.
mbf wrote:God, I forgot how these games drag on forever.

Snow White, hurry up and respond to these points so we can lynch Ray and I can proceed to [rub it in your faces / throw in the towel]
This maybe was called for.
Crypto wrote:You know what, no. F this. Ray hasn't posted in this thread since Friday. He's given up. His list of suspects was going-down-in-lols WIFOM. His apparent town read on Tajo, which he proceeded to forget, was going-down-in-lols WIFOM. Anyone opposed to me hammering Ray tonight or tomorrow morning needs to speak up NOW. I'm not waiting.
And yah, you can say that you just wanted to talk things over. Thats fair enough. Cept..
Porochaz in regard to Crypto's above statement wrote:Im sure tajo has already done this. We have been waiting days, if anyone were to object they would have done it by now.
So four days after tajo's promise, later, one hour, tomorrow, etc. etc. Crypto finally hammers. But the fact that Ray was so outlandishly ugh.... flamboyant for want of a better word would have ordinarily attracted a cop search. The only person who would have enough reason to stall would be raygodfather scum, if not his scum buddies, waiting for a cop to butt in on the lynch of an "innocent" the only flaw being that Ray wasnt investigated.

And as previously said iso 26 is damning. Pre Rayscum lynch it looks as though you are attempting to distract attention from Ray. Especially the one liner
I really need a good argument to not vote Ray and I dont think there is one.
is indicative of wanting a cop to come out. But whatever if i cant get you lynched Ill help lynch someone from people i think i can half way trust, going down in the order of my scumlist.

Also, am not an alt. This is my main account and i am quitting after this game. Lastly Tajo if your seriously wondering what my mafia history is, its all on my wiki. Im surprised you wouldnt seriously think to look there were you inquizitive enough.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Snow White »

Post due tomorrow.

^^Yays for Rofl Champ!! ;)

Happy new year too everybody.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Snow White »

@Crypto. Lol. Mike still has a point. Ive more or less been entertaining the idea of a vig. How coincidental would it be if a second kill was to be made tonight? :oops: :lol:

@Snow Bunny: Post or die.

To both of you: Either communicate wtf is suspicious about the other, cause i cba looking back over pointless iso's or get the hell over it and vote Tajo.

Actually scratch that. I dont want Crypto lynched with a cop innocent on him, but still Snow Bunny you need to post. (hypocritical i know coming from me but ce sera)

@Crypto. Why do you find mike suspicious? Or are you just being smartical? :| *confused face*
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Snow White »

@Crypto. O HAR HAR.

Little else to say until there more to say.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Snow White »

Unvote

Let me make this vedry clear that i like the tajo wagon, and RVSP'ing my vote on him later but considering Porochaz's post i think it best if we dont give anyoine the opportunity to just hammer yet.

Reading to be done now.
Talk later.
/Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Snow White »

@Porochaz. I know you might loathe repeating yourself but i honestly dont remember the case against AGOTI. Could you either direct to it or repeat it?

I think that in regard to SnowBunny and AGOTI we DONT know any of the stances they've took and i dont realistically see anyone being able to have much of a read on them which is just as detrimental to town. Pre end game who would you vote if you've got someone with some marks on their mafia sheet or would you vote the person who has more or less lurked their way through? I dont know... out of desperation and because i didnt think anyone was going to back up the case against Tajo today i was going to vote AGOTI or Snow Bunny because frankly having a lurker in lylo or mylo or whatever is just as dangerous as anything else.

Actually...... now ive said my peace i can revote Tajo. Because anyone who would hammer would be considered scum if tajo flips innocent.

Vote Populartajo
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Snow White »

Dang! Lol. bet me to the punch. XD
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Snow White »

Aw shucks Crypto!! Setting up tomorrow's lynches today? Why likkle owl me? :D

Yes. Ive been pushing for a tajo lynch but frankly no one gave a rats ass until mike chimed in. Then YOU took note. And apparently rofl too. I said my piece and what you choose to believe is your own deciding. So i hope if im alive tomorrow then you'll lynch me on more than my beliefs? Oh! And because AGOTI finds me inexplicably innocent. There's not much i can do about that but as far as i can remember ive tried to distance myself from every one of you. Although i like Poro atm. more than mike and elvis for simply not hammering when he could have considering tajos flip.

I want to know why the hell am i more scummy than tajo when you yourself are voting him. :?

Crypto is usually crazy trying to prove his innocence, but when thats already been verified by a claimed cop, then he's just crazy. See his above statement on me! :? Crazies. :) And the above statement was made in assuming claimed cop is innocent too. :shock: cause you cant be too sure with crazies flying round what they will find scumslips and what not. :lol:

@SnowBunny. Why not on board for a tajo dish of the day? Who do you think should be lynched?

No. Hammering this early without answered questions is only going to leave us more in the dark than if we have some solid stances.

@Crypto. If your so certain im scuzzbuddies with AGOTI then why preference the lynch of me over her? O hai reasons!! :D

Prod on AGOTI maybe called for.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Snow White »

elvis_knits wrote:
unvote; vote snow bunny
Is this the right Snow twin?

Just checking. :oops:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Snow White »

People!! What gives!? :( I log out cause no ones online and about five minutes later log in from BOREDOM and POSTS!!! :lol:

^^ same question as Crypto really.

@Crypto. Meh. Last time (and the ONLY time :evil: ) i was lynched for overuse of smileys i flipped town cop. Worst. Game. Ever. Anyone who lynches on that deserves to be smacked. *hint hint* maybe im coming up too that special time of the month. /sarcasm. No it just sounded as though your setting me up for a noose tentitively seeing how it fits around my neck.

Aw!! I loved Elvis's old pic. *sniff*

Waitaminute. Elvis. Is she 100%scum or is this all for a SB case? If you had a choice, who'd you lynch?

@Crypto. Yah i can get hesitant and neurotic as one approaches to the lynch. There are few i hang onto and more i wish i had but i doubt i will be changing my mind on tajo unless pressed to do so.

So what did you mean "consider a scum move by AGOTI buddy SW?"
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Snow White »

Hm. Well i believe that makes bunny L-1.
Ill let her talk for herself.

@Crypto. I could live with an AGOTI lynch. Frankly, s/he appears to be dead weight and im not compulsed to believe her the most likely innocent.
Crypto wrote: You've been all over Tajo for a while now

Ew. Dont say it like that! :lol: joke.

And correction. I was the first to actually make a case and vote on tajo. So no new vote on tajo. I was the first one there. :P
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Snow White »

I wish i could flip a coin but i dont see that working so much... :shock:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Snow White »

JUMPSHIP TIME!! :D

Jk. Eh no. =] will change vote if necessary but still dont think its time enough for that just posting today mid dinner to say ive read with little much to comment on.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Snow White »

Okay well the above royally sucks ass. :(

But just to get my word in, i dont think anyone should even consider a new vote slash and or hammer until the replacement catches up and gives their view on things. Who knows they could give a fresh insight into things.

That said tajo is still my most favouritest to hang. For everything listed several pages back.

/Zawnz.

However Bunnys newfound interest in the game unnerves me slightly with no explanation to her absence. Unless i missed that.

Im thinking one of the more active may be scum... Going by Elvis-cop claims and knwoing im innocent then Mike, Poro, Tajo, AGOTI and SnowBunny are left. Im hoping that its tajo thats scum... However following end game ill be happy seeing how the theory unfolds.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Snow White »

populartajo wrote:
white wrote:That said tajo is still my most favouritest to hang. For everything listed several pages back.

that was answered several pages back with no further concern, mrs. white. I demmand a new case, an answer to my reply or an unvote.

Oh but i thought the case i compiled on you was basically me shitting all over your posts? One wouldnt think that worthy of a rebute. It more or less speaks of itself with you answering my questions with your own questions
and?
you think there was no bussing in the frost quick wagon? really?
does gut have a meaning for you?
why should i?
so you dont think that relation was suspicious. why?
white, are you an alt? what is your experinece in mafia games?
Coupled with your obnoxious attitude, pretence ignorance as to my experience with games without even bothering to look, the way you answered without explaining didly squat. Makes me like your lynch even more, the refusal to hammer ray and paradox as to you suspecting elvis without really suspecting her but others were (subtly or not) in your opinion were just the foundations. So you can go ahead and "demand" the removal of my vote but until you answer something to a satisfactory degree or i, find someone scummier than you then my vote will remain. And you do not have the power to order me to change that.

Ps.
Tajo wrote: mrs. white
lol@Marriage. Id faster be shot. :lol:

TL;DR
Your rebuttal was shite. If you actually make an attempt to explain your thought process minus insults and the attitude ill read it and re evaluate.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Snow White »

^^ the above is bad.

ON WITH THE TAJO LYNCH.

-Unless anyone has any inspiring new ideas?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Snow White »

Welcome Rhinox! Looking forward to your input into the game. :D

Next tajo: Answer my orignial post without the rhetorical questions slash snobby attitude and THEN i will pay you the same respect by answering yours.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Snow White »

:shock: Cause im town. But you dont know that.

Meh... i guess its a valid question.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Snow White »

a girl on the internet wrote: "I really need a good argument to not vote Ray and I dont think there is one." clearly = "cop, please come out with an innocent on my godfather"
^^this being my main point which tajo ignored.
Snow White wrote:So four days after tajo's promise, later, one hour, tomorrow, etc. etc. Crypto finally hammers. But the fact that Ray was so outlandishly ugh.... flamboyant for want of a better word would have ordinarily attracted a cop search. The only person who would have enough reason to stall would be raygodfather scum, if not his scum buddies, waiting for a cop to butt in on the lynch of an "innocent" the only flaw being that Ray wasnt investigated.
Though admittedly AGOTI showed me up on that. <3

Point being:
SNOW BUNNY IS BEING WRONG LYNCH OF THE DAY!! Maybe another day but certainly not today.

TAJOSCUMSCUM NEEDS TO GO NAO! Dammit.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Snow White »

Hm. One scum left. I like this scenario. However something that is offputting imho is why mike hasnt been killed yet. Im just saying for the benefit of free thought. I dislike the way you have said
mikeburnfire wrote:I might consider a Prozac lynch, but not until we kill Bunny.
it sounds like your up fot any lynch.

But what i dislike even more is Porochaz's second vote on SnowBunny. Is it really necessary? She knows what she's up against.

Sadly to say there is nothing with holding me from a Snow Bunny lynch. There's not alot i can remember about her, there's no way of ascertaining any sort of vibe from her and her play appears much different than in the last game we had together. If required ill hammer.

Oh, and needless to say i think AGOTI is pretty much sorted as town.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:25 am

Post by Snow White »

-First things first, so in other words, they would outrightly dismiss there being a doctor and risk having no kill?

-Secondly "Pretty much sorted as town" does not translate to "OI THIS PERSON IS TOWN!" it translates as imo this person is highly likely to be town.

-So your throwing a temper tantrum? Well thats just dandy. Glad we cleared that up. Why so overtly defensive or have i just taken that up wrong? All i did was say i didnt like your second vote.

Hell Porochaz i was the first one to vehemently attack tajo. My stance looks hella good imo but since there is no way to verify my innocence ill stick with being smug.

@Porochaz. Why arent my actions worth looking into? If theres something on your mind then out with it.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Snow White »

@Rhinox. Soz. damn not using preview button. XD

Well frankly i stated a case against Tajo and no one took much heed. It was not really until AGOTI produced a full fledged case on the trio specifically tajo that any notice was taken and even at that, it was because Tajo opted to replace out.

Im just saying what has crossed my mind. Mike has seemed like a leader in regard to this game and seems to hold a lot of weight. So if he stays alive longer then i cant help but think why wouldnt scum knock him off. Unless they are following him leachingly. To be frank, Im not saying that he's scum, far from it, that was not my intention however im growing more skeptical. That is all.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Snow White »

@Rhinox. Yes. Im scum fencesitting in regard to mike lynchhing when i could quite easily hammer Snow Bunny under the pretence that "omgosh she's not producing content! She's scum!" /SARCASM.

Yes. I did. I would have thought ordinarily there would be a doctor in such circumstances and were i scum i would have killed off someone with influence before try to throw dirt on the cop claim.

But thats just me and that is subject to WIFOM. And if i am alive with Mike at such a time yes i will worry and hey i might mislynch him its a possibility. Say what you want my reasoning to the predicament is scum like strong players gone unless scum are them or they are following them. There's my two cents. Go nuts.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Snow White »

Rhinox. Box. Ktnx! When you produce this "damning evidence" ill answer to it then. I know im not off the hook. But i do have some points in my favour.

I must say also, if i wanted a SnowBunny quicklynch i would not have witheld a vote in the post you are referring to. However you are not forced to believe that so think what you will.

Yes but in contrast to mike i pointed out my problem as regard to Porochaz. I have by no means made a case but i do like reasons.

Dayvig nao please plz. You could have saved me alot of trouble.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Snow White »

You have the correct Snow twin there mike?

I zeroed in on tajo because he made a lame statement that didnt sit right given the circumstances it sounded sly. So i looked closer at him and made a case against him that everyone pretty much ignored until AGOTI gave her weight on the matter. <3 I suppose i guess i thought it made up for the whole RayFrost disaster.

@Porochaz. You wouldnt scar me for life with that link there would you? Lol. i only ask cause its happened before. XD Ah ill take your word for it. Sorry i wasnt in too good of form yesterday and i may have thrown my own temper tantrum. My bad.

@mike. you say im throwing myself into a train but your prioritizing my lynch? Well thats odd.

I dont suppose i even warrant a case?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Snow White »

Oh okay. Ill just shut up till further notice then. lol.

Well when Bunny replies let me know if im required to hammer, though it appears there's no hesitiance. I never feel comfortable making hammers ordinarily anyway. Bunny is L-1 now isnt she?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Snow White »

Actually... Im not sure about the Porochaz lynch. I know its one murky pool of WIFOM but i am against this lynch. I think he's innocent. It was easy more or less to lynch Porochaz based on Roflcopter's last words.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Snow White »

Ive nothing against a mass claim.

Ps. Happy Birthday Porochaz!! :D Hope ya have a good one. ;)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Snow White »

Kinda agreeing with Porochaz. Mike scares me. But ive stated this before. Whoop.

Im white vanilla town. So im not much loss to town. Go nutty.

I guess AGOTI is next.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Snow White »

Actually no scratch that, i think despite mikes suspiciously good playing, he was at one point the only advocate of a RayFrost lynch. Im just stupid. As scum, sacraficing the godfather is poor play. *i better not end up with egg on my face :(*
But i like the way AGOTI jutted in about Tajo with me and helped lead to his lynch.
Rhinox is innocent by the dead (sane) cop.
Im innocent though i dont expect anyone to believe it but the only person im left with is Porochaz so my not voting him is stupid.

So i'm going to advize lynching Porochaz today.
Rhinox will turn up dead tomorrow (obviously).
And there on in i'd advice an AGOTI lynch in lylo if mike, AGOTI and myself are left. lol. But i know i cant expect anyone to take my word on that but if thats what it comes down to we will see how things turn out. I only know this stalling is getting us no where.

However i dont want to vote just yet because i know i could be lynched instead of those i proposed. And on top of that, i think other people should have a say.

@Rhinox. Why lynch AGOTI before me if you dont mind my asking?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Snow White »

A1) Yah. Ill admit i happily bus people who have made their own graves. Tajo, did not appear to do this until me and AGOTI iso'd him and figured he stalled on the godfather lynch. Therefore me bussing him would have been LAME.
A2) It was a hypothetical scenario.
A3) Thats if Porochaz isnt scum. The game will go on and i'd probably advize a lynch against AGOTI.

Q1) Where have i misrepersented your questions?
Q2) Again, WHERE?
Q3)Because i wasnt sure i liked the Poro lynch.

A4) Yah. Im not so good in the early mornings. I just thought about it later, clearer and realised that my not voting Porochaz was stupid.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Yah.... Uhm. No. If i would be buttering up to anyone it would be me buttering up to AGOTI following yesterdays lynch on tajo. And proposing lynches from there.

No Snow White scum here, sowwie, she just got killed somewhere else.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Snow White »

All i have spoken were my thoughts at the time and true they might have been stupidly founded but i spoke them none the less.

There is little else i can do about them but if i am wrong i will apologise at end game. Rhinox has some faith in you and as the only remaining verified innocent left, im taking his word over mine own doubts.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Snow White »

*and potential stupidity.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Snow White »

Im tempted to vote to end day. :( Can someone please give a weighting on the matter?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Snow White »

@AGOTI. My bad. I thought Porochaz had two votes. Ive already stated why i logically should be voting him.

Vote Porochaz
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Post by Snow White »

Okay. Whose been not online the past five days??? *witchhunt*

Not killing Rhinox is bizarre. In the scenario...
PlayerA lynched.
Rhinox NK'd.

Insta-scum win unless we hit scum on first lynch?

No lynch scenario.
Rhinox NK'd.
PlayerA lynched.

Its more or less waiting for the inevitable. Unless im wrong. Im not fussed.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Snow White »

Can i have a well structed case before me before my lynch, Mike?

I cant help but feel that most of the doubt surrounding me is due to the negligence that followed from my parents break up. I thought the tajo lynch was enough to rectify that but apparently not.

A desperate ScumWhite would have not trawled up and dug up dirt on her hypothetical scum partner she helped lynch. What reasoning could you have for this? Tajo wasnt even under any skeptism till he made some jibe about me "slyly and subtly still questioning the cop". Following the rebuttal post 782(page32) i iso'd him and produced the FIRST case on him. post 838 (page34). I was the FIRST one to state this
SnowWhite wrote:
Tajo wrote: Dont worry Ill still do it. hammevr Ray Not today, seems there are a lot of questions and doubts and I really want all to have optymal night actions.

I think that the VT claim was induced so that Ray could attract a cop claim to clear him but it didnt. But this further helps Elvis's claim that she investigated Rofl N1.
Tajo wrote:I really need a good argument to not vote Ray and I dont think there is one.

But no one wanted to not lynch Ray!! Everything else is subject to WIFOM!! I mean in between both quotes you've got so much about how Ray could be being framed, still saying your going to hammer (for a third time) and enticing a cop (with an innocent on Ray) to come forward.
I cant help but feel that most of the doubt surrounding me is due to the negligence that followed from my parents break up. I thought the tajo lynch was enough to rectify that but apparently not.

Now your trying to slaughter me with WIFOM as to why Rhinox is still alive, because he showed a little doubt on me yesterday, when you in turn the round and say regardless if you consider me scum or not, if Rhinox says vote AGOTI you'll do that?

How about, Rhinox could have been left alive because AGOTI declared she would not be voting me, and you have been persecuting me with every bit of dirt you can scrap together and you as scum decided "holy shit, cant have that better keep Rhinox alive" ? Hows that theory? Admittedly equally as possible. But thats up to the individual.

Im torn between AGOTI or Mike. I'd make a case but ive just replaced in somewhere else and have enough reading ahead of me tbh. Will try to get round to it if i have time but there are no guarentees. And holy shit ive practically iso'd the game at this stage. Correct me if i have soemthing wrong.

I find it funny that AGOTI declared RayFrost was innocent. BUT she more or less clarified what i'd been saying against populartajo when no one else was listening. Bar maybe Crypto who thought i was
Trying to beat out the wagon on AGOTI with a new vote on Tajo. But you're right. You've been all over Tajo for a while now.
Im trying to fathom what exactly mikeburnfire's problem with me is bar the whole notvotingscumrayfrost debacle which, i get BUT he led the lynch against RayFrost day1 when everyone else was forgetting about him.

People who said AGOTI should be lynched:
Crypto - I
think
this was because of her saying she thought i was innocent.
Elvis Knits - for the "i hope someone freaks out about your fake claiming comment".
Tajo. - iso58.
So yeah if rolf is likely town, you can understand why agoti can be likely scum, even more when she attacked rolf for this same reason.
Rhinox - believes mike is town so AGOTI or myself would presumably be his lynch choice.
Snow_Bunny - big analysis acting AGOTI was in the clear after tajo flipped and set up lynches from there as if we had the game in the bag.

People who said Mike should be lynched:
Porochaz -
I should point out I dont have a case against MBF, I have worries that I and some others have let him pass under the radar for a while. He is someone Ive known about (if not played with) for a long time. Which usually means they are good at the game. Or are Mastin. I just dont think its wise to take his hat out of the ring just yet, as some of you are doing...
ScumRayFrost -
MBF is scummy cuz of mid to late D1. D2 hasn't changed a thing, though this is really something I'm hedging cuz I don't want to be fogged by OMGUS and I had a town read of him previously (early D1)
hairy WIFOM. Also declared AGOTI was town. Hairier WIFOM.
Rofl -
roflcopter wrote:
crypto wrote:I want each and every one of you to go through Snow_Bunny's iso. and tell me why she is not worthy of a lynch.
cause she's not mbf
GreenCrayons - Gave mike slack about"covering all the bases" in regard to his first post difusing the mufasa wagon.
SpyreX -
MBF will not take a stance on Mufasa's alignment while simultaneously calling out the wagon. Further, he insinuated to RF that "all the scum were already on the wagon" which should be an implication that Mufasa is town yet...

MBF unnecessarily asked for role information from Mufasa that makes absolutely no sense to ask for if town.

MBF has had some amazing doublespeak in regards to the vote on RF in regards to scumhunting.

There, nice and simple, no semantics. Like I said the handholding was done, the lynching time starts.
(Pome said "mike=town")
(iso tajo and he defends mike iso 15. He also says he doesnt like the scumhunting he's doing on ray. A slight scum poke inpost? i say this because tajo looks quite understanding toward mike by saying "i can see he thought what he thought"
iso16. "I dont like how mike detatches from Pome wagon." another poke? But then he goes on to "scumhunt" mike and this throws me into a bit of doubt.
iso. tajo 58. Appears to be bussing AGOTI.)

Where my vote will fall... i dont know. I kinda need to read over what i wrote and re-iso people because reads and ideas are flying everywhere. And this is not being good.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:38 am

Post by Snow White »

Well then fill me with votes. Im ilk to be V/LA until Sunday. Ill still have some access just not enough to make a full scale post.

@Mike. Im saying that there's no reason why i would leave Rhinox alive. Not one to toot my own horn (yeah right :lol: ) but im clever enough when im part of a scum team. I'd have taken out you instead wayyyy earlier. You control too much of the conversation which ive stated very previously. Unless i was buddied with you. Which i was never likely to accomplish with puclically declaring "im surprised mike's not dead yet" on D2/3.

Give me a case i can answer to dammit!

EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING you seem to be basing my lynch on is either on how i talk slash phrase questions or not being on the RayFrost wagon(which will be shown as a legitimate reason at endgame) and now because Rhinox is still alive? WIFOM!!

The list of people was compiled in order to give a fair view. No one appeared to have any crossed wires over who they thought was innocent and guilty and i took their last thoughts before they died. So its skeptical to everyones own choice.

@Mike. I was saying that while i know i stalled on the RayFrost lynch. I thought i'd be somewhat excused for it because i helped lynch tajo someone who was not in the fire line in any way. Only after i dug up a case did anyone else pay attention bar... holy shit i take that back. Crypto and Mike were on the pre-wagon. It just got derailed because of the SK comment. lol. and then the Snow Bunny wagon took off. And then wavered again with Rofl's vote on tajo.

AGOTI immediately comes in after being prodded and votes tajo. And its just bussing from there.

No one else is remotely suspicious about AGOTI sudden turn around? She's more or less been declaring "Snow White is town" full stop all game since Ray died. Thats not noteworthy in any shape or form? LOL. She even declared yesterday
a girl on the internet wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:I guess Snow White thinks it'll be easier to convince me to lynch AGOTI than to convince AGOTI to lynch me.
even though i've been acting like she's confirmed town for no apparent reason for most of the game! it's like she doesn't trust me or somethin. geez.

Correct me if im wrong, if someone had apparently shown me this much faith in the entire game, were i scum, (im not) WHY THE FUCK WOULD I HESITATE IN KILLIING RHINOX??? AND THEN LEAD A LYNCH AGAINST MIKE SOMEONE WHO AGOTI MADE A CASE OF BEING SCUM!

FYI id self vote but i totally hate people who do that. If towns individually find me as guilty as proposed then id like to ask who here wants a grand aul helping of vanilla ice cream? :D

With love!
Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Snow White »

@Rhino. I didnt realize i was doinbg it so much. lol. i reread the sequences of events earlier and self admittedly had it wrong. But i dont think i have ever called AGOTI obv town.

She had been declaring me obv town ever since ray died. Today its changed. Oh hai reasons!
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Snow White »

I changed my mind on her because she changed her tune so much today. If she thought me innocent all the way up as far as today then she changed her mind, WHEY? Because your alive? She was singing my innocence before today! As scum i'd have been damn well comfortable killing you off and having me and her sorted as voting mike. What did i say yesterday? I said that i would abide by town and vote AGOTI if me, mike and AGOTI were left at lylo.

@AGOTI what the fuck's changed? EH?

I dont believe her to be town but if theres not much i can say to change your mind so be it. We lose. Im not saying she's the last scum tbh i dont know. It could be mike because i know of no ones innocence here bar yours and mine own. What i DO KNOW is you've been left alive for the great chasm of WIFOM thrown in my direction because you were doubting my guilt. Rightly so. Im innocent and im hoping by reitterating it enough it'll drill into someones head im being set up because what? My opinions change on things?

Firstly. Iso 59 was made without rereading the actual events that occured all i recalled was AGOTI clarifying something i had stated and everyone jumping on board. I gave her credit for that but i now see that she may have been bussing tajo because tajo, rereading was the lynch of the day, but was competeing with the bunny wagon.

Iso69 and i declare that id advize a lynch against AGOTI faster than a lynch on mike. So while i may have found AGOTI townie when there was more people here, i reviewed and prioritized.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:26 am

Post by Snow White »

To set me up. WIFOM. Whatever. Call it what you will.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Snow White »

You asked me why i thought someone else would leave me alive. Do not twist my words.

What you are now asking me is if i am scum how would i set myself up? Why would i bother?

Okay can someone direct questions to other people, i feel like the lynch of the day and if its the case then just get it over with, obviously i have not done enough to prove otherwise if people wont even look elsewhere and compare.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Snow White »

Well then i apologise that i misunderstood.

Rhinox who yesterday was having doubts that i was guilty should NOT have made it through to today.
Scum have left him alive so that i look as though i left him alive to have a supporter onside.

Why would someone want to incrimanate me? Because i declared yesterdaay given a choice between mike and AGOTI i would vote AGOTI in accordance with Rhinox's belief of mike's innocence.

The person who has been calling me the towniest player going from day2 suddenly changes her mind on day6? Because RHinox is still alive? Face it AGOTI its a fair enough reason to suddenly change your opinion of me.

Well tell me what else apparently brought this on AGOTI?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Snow White »

ZAWNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Snow White »

Fair enough Rhinox.

Im not voting AGOTI because honestly the time has never been right, i dont like voting much anyway but equally im only sharing your belief in Mike's innocence. Im not convinced on either of them. And ive only re evaluated AGOTI and didnt want to seem rash. Therefore it is highly recommended for my own sake and for the sake of town i dont vote inappropriately. Or rush things which is the last thing that i would want.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Snow White »

In Agoti's 45 iso's case on mike:
iso 20: pre tajo vote.
iso 22: List you second to porochaz as scum.
iso 23: makes a case against you.

Becomes quite clear no one is really ready to lynch you or theres not enough support for your lynch. Gives up. Everyone she wanted dead has turned up town bar tajo. Prozac, roflcopter, Snow Bunny.
myk wrote:Pomegranate(7):
populartajo
crypto, elvis_knits, SpyreX,
a girl on the internet,
Roflcopter,
Rayfrost.

Rayfrost(6):
Porochaz,
mikeburnfire,
Snow_Bunny, elvis_knits, SpyreX, crypto

Populartajo (5):
Snow White, Roflcopter,
a girl on the internet,
elvis_knits ,
mikeburnfire
Snow_Bunny (4): mikeburnfire,
Porochaz,
A girl on the internet,
Roflcopter.

Porochaz(3): A girl on the internet,
Snow white, Rhinox
*Sigh* i dont know why i thought that helped. The only thing i can think of is mike bussing Ray. Or AGOTI hoping her image can give her enough leeway to act as she pleases band hopping in the extreme and being on board every lynch bar the ray frost lynch.

@AGOTI. Why is the person you've been calling town day1 up for the noose instead of someone you previously found scummy?

@Mike. If i was scum i would have killed Rhinox and talked AGOTI into lynching YOU since y'know the whole
Snow White wrote:Lastly, and i really hope i dont end up with egg on my face with this, if RayFrost is ScumRayFrost, VT is a really shitty fakeclaim.
^ town
that post was not a post i think snow white would make if she was scum. unless she was scum with ray, and she can't be, cuz he's town. anyway, by pointin this out, i hope to get smart town peeps to think about that post more and realize i'm right.
town
snow white
ray
rofl
spyrex
elvis
crypto
tajo
snow bunny
mbf
prozac
scum
scum
prozac
mbf
tajo
rofl/crypto
snow bunny
snow white
elvis
town
mikeburnfire wrote:I guess she thinks it'll be easier to convince me to lynch AGOTI than to convince AGOTI to lynch me.
even though i've been acting like she's confirmed town for no apparent reason for most of the game! it's like she doesn't trust me or somethin. geez.
BUT I DIDNT AND I STATED AFTER THAT, THAT I WOULD PICK MIKE OVER AGOTI on post 1151. In regard to Rhinox belief mike was town.
Snow White wrote:So i'm going to advize lynching Porochaz today.
Rhinox will turn up dead tomorrow (obviously).
And there on in i'd advice an AGOTI lynch in lylo if mike, AGOTI and myself are left. lol. But i know i cant expect anyone to take my word on that but if thats what it comes down to we will see how things turn out. I only know this stalling is getting us no where.
Now after AGOTI admitting she thought i was town since the end of day1 because i said "If rayfrost is scumrayfrost that VT claim is really rather shitty". In future ill just keep my mouth shut btw. But thats what i felt!

BTW A QUESTION! Why did i get slack for NOT reading day1 regarding the RayFrost hammer on Pom (a wagon that AGOTI contributed heavily to iso9) and AGOTI who was aware of RayFrosts unprecedented hammer as was rofl and im the ONLY one who gets stoned. Whereas they/she KNEW what they were doing. KNEW IT AND I STUMBLE IN AND INSTADEATHDARAY.

Caps i know but they're for emphasis. Point still stands. :(

@Mike your blaming me for claiming i single handed spearheaded the tajo lynch as he was someone i had otherwise ignored makes no sense, there was no question marks regarding him and the only reason i examined him was because of
populartajo wrote:We have an anti-elvis anti-rolf group conformed by mbf, poro and subtly but still, snowwhite.
It didnt sit right then (for obv reasons now) i iso'd him and hounded him. I know its lame. But at the end game ill be smug in the fact that i was right on that at least. I gave AGOTI a large amount of credit because in my eyes few people listened to the case i made on tajo but reviewing i see that you and crypto supported it. She did clear the one point that Tajo said="i need a really good reason not to vote ray but i dont think there is one" to="cop, please ome out with an innocent on my godfather". But i stated this prior! To me she was the only one who copped it and wrote it in english for everyone else to see. Because i rant. Alot. So people dont always understand. But it got her town cred.

@Mike. AGOTI was declaring me innocent. Are you seriously saying that i could have convinced you to vote her? LMFAO.

She was calling me innocent since DAY1. How could it have bene hard to convince her if Rhinox had died?

Allure of being scum? LOL. I give out townie vibes because here's the thing, im townie!! Rhinox has somehow picked up on that, i dont get how if he can you havent.

TL;DR
Yah im pretty much tired of defending myself now. If your town mike grab your popcorn. Im getting ready to bleed town all over this game. :D

But it'd be nice if AGOTI could "justify my accusations" beforehand.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Snow White »

But you see here's the thing...

I DIDNT LEAVE RHINOX ALIVE LAST NIGHT. But iunno. This could be because IM NOT SCUM. Therefore, i KNOW im being framed. And you, AGOTI are the one who is hounding me for it.

I declared yesterday that today AGOTI i would vote you anyway when Rhinox died even though Mike wanted me dead too. So ScumMike really had no motivation for leaving Rhinox alive today.

AGOTIscum realises that despite calling Snow White town the entire game, Snow White was still going to vote AGOTI at lylo. So AGOTIscum decides she wants to do a Uturn muddy the waters and frame Snow White by leaving the one person who doubted that Snow White was scum. Rhinox.

Because, in lylo how could she expain that she would vote for someone she had consistently claimed was town ahead of mbf? Because Rinox was still alive and thus the "inherent riddiculous nature of Snow White's position" DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

The End. Unless im missing something?

So uh... yah. I cant make things any clearer. As said. Tired of defending myself when it feels like theres no one else on the platter and i think i semi talked myself into voting now anway. :D Who you vote for is your own business tbh. If my vote is requisite to move its subject to a case and how substantial that case is.

@Mike please join conversation and give views. If you are scum i will be be orly orly upset and tearful.

vote AGOTI

*must now wrestle with herself for fifteen minutes to click submit button GAH!! CLICKIE... CLICKIE!!!*
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:35 am

Post by Snow White »

@mike hell yes she was shouting left right and centre i was innocent. :/ Rhinox was having doubts about my alignment after i addressed his concerns. I went to very scummy, to could be town. Then today, we wake up and Rhinox is still alive and while im not complaining, it is for my part, a further piece of incrimination.

*Sigh* at least if Crypto was here he would vote me slash and or hammer me and put me out of my misery. :lol:

Or does someone want to blame me for Crypto getting banned too? :shock:

BTW. Ever notice how AGOTI doesnt address questions, just uses another question to distract people? Or lists hypothetical explanations? Even the way she has phrased :
FAO snow white: if the best justification you can come up with for ME to leave rhinox alive is that i'm doing it to frame YOU, does that not necessarily require that there must be a more obvious motivation for YOU to leave rhinox alive?
How bad does that sound? Also it sounds premeditated. also notice how she doesnt ask the possiblity of Mike being the one to set me up and not her. (which is still possible but im just really hoping not) and then broadens her net to asking Rhinox why mike is so innocent. Its like she's covering all bases for gods sake

I guess we're waiting for either AGOTI or Rhinox to reply. Now im off to make tea and wallow irl self disgust over le RAG week. LOL. Gotta love RAG week. :D
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Snow White »

@Mike. I think your bad just cause the obvious answer is slapping you in the face and you're ignoring it in favour of what?

How is AGOTI so townie can i ask? For restating something i stated first re:tajoscum. Real good reason. Cause every other lynch she has actually spearheaded has been town bye bye. Btw. who was so convinced Rayfrostscumfather was innocent day1? Who also, didnt vote him the next day? Who miraculously found me innocent days 2-5, when i interject at a potential day1 gf lynch and still protests the ray is innocent after the Pom hammer, with a she'll show you attitude. LOL. Awh. Okaies. Im bored now.

@Rhinox. I have voted AGOTI.

*kicks back* As you were.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Snow White »

lol...? Uhm. Well now this awkward.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Snow White »

I think the problem here mike is that you have more or less said in the position of you hypothetically being scum, you would have acted exactly like did.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:14 am

Post by Snow White »

I was originally arguing that i hadnt read it. And that you were all excusing AGOTI because that appeared to be "just how she played" whereas i was queen~de~scum for extenuating circumstances.

While also drawing attention to the way she had no problem declaring rays innocence after he clearly intended to hammer mislynch and draw a cop investigation to get himself off the hook.

But she is accusing me after Rhinox turned up alive today.

I may be proved wrong. You might be the scum. But im hoping everything bar Rhinox's innocence is coming under scrutiny at least after the above. Im going home now but will be back laters.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Snow White »

*waiting on AGOTI's response* she appears very lack luster.

@Mike. So in your humble opinion is it smart scum we are dealing with or WIFOMie scum?

Iunno. If anyone took my above quote as "hold on and i will try to absorb some of Rhinox's sheer brillance and rererereread the whole topic again" your mistaken. I have college work to do. And a shit load of it to do at that.

I still like AGOTI for the lynch though. She hasnt explained why she let go of her suspicions of mike in favour for me. Because Rhinox is alive today.
So Ray hammers Pom quite scummily and AGOTI still protests his innocence the next day. Quite clearly, she lvoes her reads and will not let go of them.
But Rhinox wakes up alive and Snow White is insta-scum list in lylo? LOL. a set up if i ever sawed one. :D

And yet on isoing tajo.... He was forever trying to lynch AGOTI wwhile mike was forever trying to lynch tajo. It makes me ah so sad.

And thus limbo'd i am.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Snow White »

Dangit Rhinox. You bet me to the punch.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Snow White »

Well then the reason(s?)

I cant remember once where you called mike town. Ooh well!

Its just a waiting game then isnt it?

*head desk*
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #95) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Snow White »

Hm. I would loath you to leave it until the last second so there is no time to compile a rebuttal AGOTI.

THANKS MYKONIAN!
/sincerely. :D
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Snow White »

If nobody gets lynched today
then we'll be back tomorrow;
either exactly where we left off or without Rhinox, who's here on borrowed time anyway.
:shock: Oh Lord.

Mike what is it that is offsetting you from voting me if you dont mind my asking? Im just curious.

Unvote
no one is hijacking and riding my vote 5 minutes pre deadline.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Snow White »

Mike you dont believe townies can make mistakes, or be set up?

This: I don't think I ever expressed that I thought well of AGOTI. She has rubbed me the wrong way all game. =/= I still plan on voting Snow White.

Am i a likeable person in game? Lol. I dont like creating waves unless absolutely necessary. I would like too think i am well liked but i can go into hysterics easily when suspicion is thrown my way for what i consider to be poor reason and this alienates me from players at times. I think that when i am town, i bleed it and many people get a gut read. I have been hailed as town period in foour games without infinite proof just gut. I can provide links to that if you wish.

However Im often open to hearing people out but however this is often taken advantage of and more so than not i am often framed. There have been 5instances of that.

I think, depending on my play people like to see me in lylo.
MBF wrote:AGOTI, similar question. You seem to have strong feelings that White is town ...
White, AGOTI claims to have really strong feelings that you are scum

I am confused.

Mike. I am haunted by a conversation Crypto and myself had before his ban.
GreenCrayons actively hunts RayFrost. (As did you but you were not chosen for the NK)
SpyreX began to pursue you hungrily and he was the next NK.
/Speculation.

I have noted that you have become more lax in stance taking in comparision to day1. You were screaming to lynch rayfrost from the rafters and i have not seen you so outwardly so since. Comment?

I could go either way on either of you. I had said prior i would be highly suspicious of you were i to make it to lylo and yesterday i was singing AGOTI's praises. Although i did say based on Rhinox's word i would vote AGOTI. So today i woke up and my certainty has been shaken. Were you scum, you would have had it in the bag. Instead, Rhinox is alive and everything has been thrown up in the air.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Snow White »

Your wrong.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Snow White »

Point still stands.

No weight in mike?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Snow White »

Ive tried my best to be pro town, contribute to discussion without going into hysterics and think clearly when trying to defend myself. Im tired.

Last finger points to MikeBurnFire.

AGOTI if its really you i will tip my hat off you evil genius.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Snow White »

You have all made up your minds. Ive laid out every possible scenario in my head out and nothing appears to sway anyone. I am tired of defending the lynch of today. Myself.

All i can say is that be you town AGOTI, we lose.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Snow White »

Fin.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Snow White »

Ah. Well im happy i would have made the right decision regarding a scumdar. Porochaz had it right too on his deathbed. As did SpyreX but the backlash of scrutiny day4(?) after saying that i'd be suspect if he was at lylo was not nice. There was very little chance however at mike actually being lynched with Rhinox's backing. But it happens I know I didnt help matters.

Sorry AGOTI. The last day I really tend to freak out. I wish i kept my cool more instead of going into hysterics. :( Forgiveness? <3

Mykonian. I thought there would be more roles. I thought that flash mafia was fairly misleading but i began to enjoy it after i buckled up. I would play another game with you as a mod but the game lagged extremely badly with the deadlines i mean i just wanted to smash my head against the laptop and wanted the game finished even if it meant we lost.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Snow White »

Ah bollix. Forgot this one thing.

CONGRATS SCUM!!!! (especially mikescum :lol: )
I like ignorant people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”