Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Snow White »

Dangit Rhinox. You bet me to the punch.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 am

Post by mykonian »

prodded rhinox and AGOTI, btw :)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:52 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

yeah i'm still here.
snow white wrote:I still like AGOTI for the lynch though. She hasnt explained why she let go of her suspicions of mike in favour for me. Because Rhinox is alive today.
you've said this like a hundred times, and it is not and has never been true.

IT'S NOT BECAUSE RHINOX IS ALIVE. that's actually the one thing that's makin me suspect you LESS right now.

it's because prozac and bunny are both dead and both town. sooo i had to reevaluate my opinion on BOTH you AND mike. because yesterday, i was convinced that BOTH of you were town. and now that can't be true.
Rhinox wrote:Well, there was the whole pursuing the case on ray. MBF is the one who got the wagon back onto ray when the town started going other directions.
granted. ray interactions are a huge point in mike's favour. if it was a bus, he started it early and never let up.
Rhinox wrote:Aside from that, yesterday I made it clear I wouldn't vote MBF and wanted AGOTI or poro lynched. MBF could have played along with that, but instead he started pursuing a case on white. That doesn't seem to me like something scum should do.
disagree with this one tho. scum without any partners don't care who gets lynched, so long as it isn't them. they can basically push whoever they feel like.
Rhinox wrote:But neither you or white didn't make it easy on me and crossvote each other either :P which would have made me pretty certain one of you are scum.
well, she did. so i guess she must be the scum. ^_~

for real though, i'm gonna go through the game one more time and compile all the evidence for and against both of them and maybe then i can make my mind up.
snow white wrote:I still like AGOTI for the lynch though. She hasnt explained why she let go of her suspicions of mike in favour for me. Because Rhinox is alive today.
you've said this like a hundred times, and it is not and has never been true.

IT'S NOT BECAUSE RHINOX IS ALIVE. that's actually the one thing that's makin me suspect you LESS right now.

it's because prozac and bunny are both dead and both town. sooo i had to reevaluate my opinion on BOTH you AND mike. because yesterday, i was convinced that BOTH of you were town. and now that can't be true.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Snow White »

Well then the reason(s?)

I cant remember once where you called mike town. Ooh well!

Its just a waiting game then isnt it?

*head desk*
I like ignorant people.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by mykonian »

deadline is one week from now.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:25 am

mykonian wrote:deadline is one week from now.
a girl on the internet wrote:for real though, i'm gonna go through the game one more time and compile all the evidence for and against both of them and maybe then i can make my mind up.
whoop, better hurry this up then. workin on it right now.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Snow White »

Hm. I would loath you to leave it until the last second so there is no time to compile a rebuttal AGOTI.

THANKS MYKONIAN!
/sincerely. :D
I like ignorant people.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Rhinox »

deadline noted. Out of town right now so when I get back I'll look things over and come to a decision.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I don't have nearly the energy nor the spare time to reread this whole game, but I really want to vote AGOTI. But that conflicts with my belief that White is scum. I'm worried that I'm OMGUS-suspecting AGOTI, though. I'll have to go back and, at the very least, figure out what Porochaz was talking about before he died.

I'm not too worried about this deadline. If nobody gets lynched today then we'll be back tomorrow; either exactly where we left off or without Rhinox, who's here on borrowed time anyway.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Snow White »

If nobody gets lynched today
then we'll be back tomorrow;
either exactly where we left off or without Rhinox, who's here on borrowed time anyway.
:shock: Oh Lord.

Mike what is it that is offsetting you from voting me if you dont mind my asking? Im just curious.

Unvote
no one is hijacking and riding my vote 5 minutes pre deadline.
I like ignorant people.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 am

Post by mykonian »

Will the mod have to prod his players again?

you'll see, in the next episode
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:06 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ah, sorry. I'm a mess right now.

White, the thing that is offsetting me right now is AGOTI. Like I said, she never gave me a town vibe, and for the longest time put a minimal amount of effort into scumhunting. So even though most evidence points to you being scum, I'm not confident in my vote.

I also don't like how AGOTI is trying to lead Rhinox to vote me, but I suppose that could be OMGUS.

Rhinox, who do you think is the scum? You've been on the fence for awhile now, but as the confirmed innocent your opinion is important. Do you still have a gut feeling that White is town?

AGOTI, similar question. You seem to have strong feelings that White is town, and the only reason I can find is that you claim that she gives you town vibes. And also that you claim Rhinox not being dead benefits me most as scum. Are those the only reasons?

White, AGOTI claims to have really strong feelings that you are scum, Rhinox says his gut is telling him you're town. I said that, even though most evidence points to you being scum, I'm not confident about voting you. Are you a likable person, or is it common for nobody to want to vote you in the endgame?

Also, your last quote
"Unvote no one is hijacking and riding my vote 5 minutes pre deadline."
With Rhinox town, I can only believe that this comment means that you think I am scum and might try some kind of trick to speedlynch AGOTI. Comment?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Rhinox »

Well tbh, I'm at a loss. I've been throwing out some lines as bait today to see if anyone would bite, but idk if its apathy or good play but I'm about out of tricks. It started when I tried to get AGOTI and White to immediately crossvote each other at the start of the game. That never happened (although white did vote agoti), but that would have pretty much confirmed that I was right to ignore the possibility of MBF-scum. Even then, for a while I was feeling like AGOTI was just a cautious townie and scum was either white or MBF.

Now, AGOTI scum really shouldn't leave me alive today other than to attempt to frame mike and convince me to lynch him, because as of yesterday, I was in no way voting MBF and I was pretty sure white was town as well, and I wanted to vote AGOTI. What threw me at first is that AGOTI never really played the "MBF is scum for leaving me alive" angle until very recently, and even then it seemed like a very subtle mention almost trying to lead me and white into the conclusion that MBF is scum. So I through out the non-committal "hmmmm" thought at the end of 1213 to see if AGOTI would now jump back in stronger on MBF and try to get me to vote him, as I would expect scum to then do once they thought the seed was planted. That was the whole idea between waiting around in 1223 for AGOTI to post before I had anything else to say. Then when AGOTI does comment on what I had to say, there really is no mention of anything that would tend to push the MBF is scum agenda from hypo-scum AGOTI, so again I'm back to being undecided.

So right now I really don't know who is scum. I can't convince myself that 1 of you is more likely scum than the other. There's no sense in no lynching to see if I get killed again tonight, as it just means we'll be right back here tomorrow, and if I do get killed, I think that makes it easier for scum to secure a mislynch tomorrow - right now, it takes 2 town players voting for a townie in order for the scum to placing the mislynching vote... with me dead, all it takes is 1 misvote by a townie. For example, suppose the hypo-scum MBF scenario - he could have hammered AGOTI after whites vote if I was dead. So, when MBF now suggests that he doesn't care about the deadline because we can continue this tomorrow, it makes me think that he's scum who wants to kill me tonight so he can easily convince white to vote AGOTI again tomorrow. I mean, up until his last couple posts, it seemed like MBF wanted to lynch white and not agoti. Now i sorta see mbf-scum planting seeds that allows him to vote either tomorrow.

So, like I was getting at before, every time I convince myself one of you guys is more likely scum, I start finding reasons to go back another direction. But I intend to vote to lynch someone today and I hope it doesn't go to no lynch and tomorrow, but I probably won't place a vote until later in the week and pray theres some kind of revelation in the next couple days.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

That never happened (although white did vote agoti), but that would have pretty much confirmed that I was right to ignore the possibility of MBF-scum.
I'm not following the logic in this.
So, when MBF now suggests that he doesn't care about the deadline because we can continue this tomorrow, it makes me think that he's scum who wants to kill me tonight so he can easily convince white to vote AGOTI again tomorrow.
Thanks Rhinox. Now the scum is going to kill you to incriminate me.
I mean, up until his last couple posts, it seemed like MBF wanted to lynch white and not agoti. Now i sorta see mbf-scum planting seeds that allows him to vote either tomorrow.
I don't think I ever expressed that I thought well of AGOTI. She has rubbed me the wrong way all game. As it stands, I still plan on voting Snow White-- I just don't fell good about it at all.

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Snow White »

Mike you dont believe townies can make mistakes, or be set up?

This: I don't think I ever expressed that I thought well of AGOTI. She has rubbed me the wrong way all game. =/= I still plan on voting Snow White.

Am i a likeable person in game? Lol. I dont like creating waves unless absolutely necessary. I would like too think i am well liked but i can go into hysterics easily when suspicion is thrown my way for what i consider to be poor reason and this alienates me from players at times. I think that when i am town, i bleed it and many people get a gut read. I have been hailed as town period in foour games without infinite proof just gut. I can provide links to that if you wish.

However Im often open to hearing people out but however this is often taken advantage of and more so than not i am often framed. There have been 5instances of that.

I think, depending on my play people like to see me in lylo.
MBF wrote:AGOTI, similar question. You seem to have strong feelings that White is town ...
White, AGOTI claims to have really strong feelings that you are scum

I am confused.

Mike. I am haunted by a conversation Crypto and myself had before his ban.
GreenCrayons actively hunts RayFrost. (As did you but you were not chosen for the NK)
SpyreX began to pursue you hungrily and he was the next NK.
/Speculation.

I have noted that you have become more lax in stance taking in comparision to day1. You were screaming to lynch rayfrost from the rafters and i have not seen you so outwardly so since. Comment?

I could go either way on either of you. I had said prior i would be highly suspicious of you were i to make it to lylo and yesterday i was singing AGOTI's praises. Although i did say based on Rhinox's word i would vote AGOTI. So today i woke up and my certainty has been shaken. Were you scum, you would have had it in the bag. Instead, Rhinox is alive and everything has been thrown up in the air.
I like ignorant people.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:39 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Mike you dont believe townies can make mistakes, or be set up?
I don't recall stating this.
MBF wrote:AGOTI, similar question. You seem to have strong feelings that White is town ...
White, AGOTI claims to have really strong feelings that you are scum

I am confused.
I misspoke. AGOTI claims to have strong feelings that you *aren't* scum.
GreenCrayons actively hunts RayFrost. (As did you but you were not chosen for the NK)
SpyreX began to pursue you hungrily and he was the next NK.
/Speculation.
Thanks for trying to incriminate me with 4-day old evidence, but killing me would have been a stupid move in the early days because I was always under suspicion and would have made for a quick mislynch.
I have noted that you have become more lax in stance taking in comparision to day1. You were screaming to lynch rayfrost from the rafters and i have not seen you so outwardly so since. Comment?
RayFrost wasn't even playing the game, he was sabotaging it. I wanted him dead, alignment regardless. Since then, I haven't felt that way about anyone.

By the way, it's funny how you say that Rhinox being alive makes me less likely to be scum, and AGOTI says that Rhinox being alive makes me more likely to be scum.

a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 pm

SNOW SCUM/MIKE TOWN

post 56: ray and white detailing their previous game together strikes me as being seriously over-explained for random votes. like, they're taking too much care to make sure everyone else understands it - generally townies voting each other on past games will just say "you know why" or sumthin, and not care if anyone else knows what they're talkin about.

post 60: tajo lists ray, rofl, spyrex and mike as townish. i find it more likely that he'd ignore one buddy than listing both as town so early.

post 128: rly long post. here is the important bit:
Also. You could have contributed to the questioning mike was doing of Mufasa. Which was in fact, outside of the RVS. We have passed the stage quite quickly and this makes me happy. I see Mikes intervention as a good thing. L-2 is dangerous. You dont know who the scum are on any given wagon, do you Ray?
looks like coaching to me. the last bit especially, like she's reminding ray that he's supposed to be acting town.

post 190: scum-mike suggestin that i was maybe trying to look good off a ray townflip instead of suggesting i was protecting scumbuddy ray still seems totally counterintuitive. i mean, not if he was using it as an excuse to avoid voting ray, but he def wasn't doing that, soooo...

post 194: snow unvoting here looks bad. like she was just doin a bit of harmless distancing then all of a sudden ray looked like he was actually going to be lynched and she got spooked.

post 333: again, quotin' the relevant part:
snow white wrote:(fight goddammit*providing yor town*!! You havent been tunnelledvisioned that hard have you?!?)
it's the "*providing yor town*" that does it for me. looks ridiculously unnatural, and so comes off as trying way too hard to say "i totally don't know ray's alignment".

post 489: snow says she hadn't read the thread and didn't know ray hammered. for one, i find it highly dubious that anyone would notice that a game they're in went to night, then back to day again, without even looking at how the lynch happened. not reading every post if you're busy, sure, but you're at least gonna look at who hammered, surely.

besides that, while it might explain not voting for ray, it doesn't explain why she votes for mike here. that seems like a pretty relevant point too.

post 590: and she's readin the latest posts but i guess still hasn't noticed that ray hammered pom? i do not believe it.

post 672: snow has been repeatedly remindin everyone how she spearheaded the lynch campaign against tajo on D3, but let's all take a moment to notice that she actively refuted the idea
when anyone else was interested
. yeah.

post 862: this isn't the first time he mentions it, but it's just occured to me with this post; mike specifically suggests that me/tajo is the remaining scum pair throughout D3, but totally changes his mind and switches to attacking snow white after tajo's flip, even though there's a lot less support for her lynch. i know i said earlier that mike attacking snow white didn't strike me as a significant tell either way, but it does now i remember that he was definitely setting up the idea of me and tajo as partners before tajo's death - i don't see why scum mike would go out of his way to bring that up and then never follow through.

post 886: oh rite, here's where his mind changes re: me/tajo pair. makes sense. much like snow, mike's vote on tajo is full of strong and also new reasoning and it comes at a time when a tajo lynch was nothin like inevitable. though more likely at this time than at the time of snow's vote.

post 899: so yeah, snow white's apparently been pushing for a tajo lynch all day, but when it starts to look like one will actually happen, she suddenly gets worried and unvotes. very sus.

post 901: aaaand, this even more. "Actually...... now ive said my peace i can revote Tajo. Because anyone who would hammer would be considered scum if tajo flips innocent." like, could you say "i do not want the person i am voting to actually be lynched" any more clearly than that? i don't think so.

SNOW TOWN/MIKE SCUM

post 171: mike mentions how spyrex hasn't commented much on anyone but mufasa. fine. but then he goes on to specifically talk about how spyrex hasn't said much about ray. that seems like it would be covered in the first part, so it just looks like an attempt to tie spyrex to ray.
this point becomes moot with post 344, mike is clearly not setting spyrex up to look like ray's buddy.

post 202: huh? no one else said anything about wanting to be the hammer. and considerin how long it takes mike to get back to voting ray, this does look like a poor excuse to slow the momentum on that wagon.

post 271: tajo lists both ray and white as town. if white was scum, i think he'd be much more likely to stick her in the neutral section here.

post 633: spyrex dead night 2. i'd say mike had more motivation for making this kill.

post 782: white votes tajo. it is a pretty well explained vote, and it is not reasoning that anyone else has brought forward against tajo.

post 947: wtf, mike. surely you know the "run someone up to a claim, unvote at their claim, run someone else up" cycle is just a horrible idea. why the heck didja need to get any more claims after tajo's?

that's everything up to the end of D3, and tajo's death. i guess there might be something worth looking at in the following days, but i tend to think it's a lot less likely that scum will drop significant tells once they're the sole survivor of their team, and frankly there is enough in here to leave me pretty happy to vote for snow white at this point.

gonna wait for responses from all before i do so, but i'm having a hard time seein myself voting for mike now.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:24 pm

mikeburnfire wrote: I'm not too worried about this deadline. If nobody gets lynched today then we'll be back tomorrow; either exactly where we left off or without Rhinox, who's here on borrowed time anyway.
ok, this strikes me as a towntell too. i think scum mike would only benefit from the deadline panic, so i don't see why he'd point this out and remove it.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

post 202: [...] and considerin how long it takes mike to get back to voting ray, this does look like a poor excuse to slow the momentum on that wagon.
Even after my unvote I did continue to push for Ray's lynch, and I might not have taken so long to revote him had Spyrex not instigated a game of
Filibuster!!

post 633: spyrex dead night 2. i'd say mike had more motivation for making this kill.
Superficially, yes. Spyrex and I were butting heads strongly, so his death would have made my life eaiser. But a cursory glance over the previous couple of pages shows that NOBODY was suspecting him at all, and numerous people were calling him "definite town" and "very likely town", which means that
any
scum would be better off without him.
post 947: wtf, mike. surely you know the "run someone up to a claim, unvote at their claim, run someone else up" cycle is just a horrible idea. why the heck didja need to get any more claims after tajo's?
I don't know what's so terrible about it. If I recall correctly, I didn't like Tajo or Bunny, Tajo had claimed, and I wanted a claim from Bunny to see if it'd be better or worse.

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Ya know, I really think this is the right move:

Vote: white

and if white isn't scum, gg MBF.

Because, me being alive only benefits MBF today. But nobody pushed the angle of MBF scum due to me being alive, so that tells me either that mike really is scum, or that scum didn't realize how me being alive makes MBF look bad.

White has been spewing all day today that she thinks me being alive frames HER. She's been going on and on and on about this, despite the fact that NO ONE is calling her scum because I was left alive. This tells me that white-scum is paranoid, and was looking for defenses for attacks before the attacks came. I.E. last night white-scum is afraid that we're all on to her and she's going to lose today, so she somehow comes up with the plan to leave me alive and then claim to be being framed. Only problem is, its pretty clear no one is trying to frame her, and if anyone is being framed, its actually MBF.

So I'm going with paranoid scum-white.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Snow White »

Your wrong.
I like ignorant people.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Snow White wrote:You
're
wrong
right.
FTFY

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Snow White »

Point still stands.

No weight in mike?
I like ignorant people.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:34 am

Snow White wrote:Your wrong.
is that all you've got?
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Snow White »

Ive tried my best to be pro town, contribute to discussion without going into hysterics and think clearly when trying to defend myself. Im tired.

Last finger points to MikeBurnFire.

AGOTI if its really you i will tip my hat off you evil genius.
I like ignorant people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”