Mini 858 - Dexter Season One (Game Over)

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Either people have vote restrictions that tried, or the colon they missed was important.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Budja wrote:
SocioPath wrote:Either people have vote restrictions that tried, or the colon they missed was important.
Eh, two people have voted and both votes are listed in the count. What are you getting at?
Either I'm insane, or that post was edited as I was typing.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Budja wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Budja wrote:
SocioPath wrote:Either people have vote restrictions that tried, or the colon they missed was important.
Eh, two people have voted and both votes are listed in the count. What are you getting at?
Either I'm insane, or that post was edited as I was typing.
So what did you mean to say then :P?
I'm referring to the vote count, I swear there was no names listed as I was making that post...or that I am insane and possibly could have missed that entirely.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:24 am

Post by SocioPath »

Millers should be treated as any other player, lynch them if they are scummy, simple as that.
Triple D already said something to that effect.

As far as name claims, I think this game, being based around a finite number of characters, can go either one of two ways:

Either scum is mixed with the big name roles (e.g. someone like Angel being scum)

Or theme is set as scum have scum roles, and have safe claims (e.g. Ice Truck Killer being scum, and claiming Angel)
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:07 am

Post by SocioPath »

Konowa wrote:Sotty asking for a name claim, before we saw that the possibility of roles being tied to characters, seemed more like a scum move to me.

That seems off.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:55 am

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:More opinions on my voting suggestion are encouraged.
I think it would eliminate both the pressure of votes, and information gained from hammer votes.
Budja wrote:- Just a note that I have no real opinion of Konowa yet. I'm not getting the off-ness that Socio, charter are.
AlmasterGM wrote:4) I don't get what people don't like about Konowa.
Well...
Konowa wrote:Sotty asking for a name claim, before we saw that the possibility of roles being tied to characters, seemed more like a scum move to me.
That seems very forced, and subtle role-fishing.
"Before we saw the possibility of roles being tied to characters"?
I'm pretty sure Mr. Miller here knew from the second he saw his role and ability that it was tied to his character.
And its not a far leap to conclude the possibilities of roles would be at least somewhat related to their character is likely.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:14 am

Post by SocioPath »

I've seen season 1 twice.
Seasons 2 and 3.
And am current on Season 4.

If I don't believe a name claim, you better believe I'm going to ride the hell out of it.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:46 am

Post by SocioPath »

Jebus wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Vote: Jebus

For not being right back.
With classes that run till late night on wed/thurs, I can't really be back quickly - I got works to do D:

I'll be caught up by either tomorrow or Saturday, though. (this is anti-prod post)

Anti-prod post? Its 5 pages, its not a lot to catch up on.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:
don_johnson wrote:i haven't voted. it looks like you are well on your way, so defending yourself might be a good idea.
I should have phrased that better. I already am defending myself, I meant I'll claim should enough people threaten votes.
I won't be threatening a vote.

Mainly because I'm not seeing it.

I think its a silly wagon.

A Jebus wagon though would be classy.

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 am

Post by SocioPath »

Budja wrote:
charter wrote: DDD/Socio
Why? (In 20 words or less :P)
Neither of us have posted a lot, and yet we've both attacked Jebus for essentially the same thing, so the votes on him reek of hypocrisy.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by SocioPath »

don_johnson wrote:^^ is this a case on yourself?
Its a case of, seeing the "Top 3 list' list 4 people, and having me and DDD in the same spot it is easy to conclude with an ISO on both of us as to why he stated his list like that. Budja's ineptitude to notice that and instead only getting information that is handed to him on a silver platter also what I was getting at.

But I call'em as I see'em.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:55 am

Post by SocioPath »

Locke Lamora wrote:SocioPath: do you think Budja's 'ineptitude' is scummy?

I do.

From my experience, the people that repeatedly ask me the same questions over and over (which is annoying because I hate repeating myself) also actually tend to be scum. A huge percentage of the time. And with that goes not reading the thread. The more inane the questioning is, the more likely that the person is scum.

And I get that with Budja's question. I'd be hard pressed to find anyone who could look at that list, see how he combined Triple D and myself, look at our posts, and NOT find a reasoning as to why.

But Budja CLAIMS to have noticed that. So that makes it even worse. If he KNEW WHY, then the question itself is already invalid.
Unless he actually thinks that charter made a Top 3 list, accidentally listed 4 people by mistake, and then proceeds to list me and Triple D in the same slot, which to we just happen to be voting for the same person, just to happen to be for similar reasons as well...
OBVIOUSLY charter knew why he put me and Triple D together.

The entire Budja crap is just too far contrived to be believable.

Unvote
Vote: Budja
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:39 am

Post by SocioPath »

Locke Lamora wrote:SocioPath: have you never asked someone questions about their reasoning in a situation where you think you know what that reasoning is?
Sotty7 wrote:SocioPath's vote on Budja is pretty strange to me. I often ask people to explain why they are voting for someone even if I might know the answer. To hear them explain in their own words can be helpful in deciding if the suspicion is genuine or not.
Except the difference here is, it wasn't a vote, and more importantly, it wasn't a single person he was asking about.

He didn't ask about the first 2 people on the list, he asked about the last 2, 2 people that weren't even separated by a comma, just a forward slash. Implying they were related already. Its pretty easy to pinpoint accusations when you have 2 people to draw similarities from.

To play it off as just a 'explanation as to why' is silly. It was obvious as to why, to claim otherwise is just feigning ignorance. The types of people that try to feign the most ignorance are those that are actually more informed, i.e. scum.

So lets see where this vote takes us.

And lets see if Triple D has anything to say either way. Considering he is an essential part of this whole equation.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:14 am

Post by SocioPath »

SocioPath wrote:And lets see if Triple D has anything to say either way. Considering he is an essential part of this whole equation.
How am I essential other than your and my behavior was similar enough for charter to lump us together? You were the one who decided to raise the issue and voted for Budja. I'm not fond of Budja, but mostly for reasons unrelated to this latest argument of yours.
Well if it helps to get you to say something either way, than thats what matters.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Budja wrote:
@Socio, why would I bother "feigning ignorance" anyway?

To look more uninformed than you may be.
Budja wrote:I prefer fact over my personal assumption.
That is a ridiculous statement.

First, the conclusions were easily drawn, it needed no assumptions for what was blatantly obvious.

Second, every time you vote a player, it is based off of personal assumptions.
There are very few facts in the general game of mafia that we play, especially on a D1 day start.
Its absurd to think that you actually play this game basing everything around facts.
Which you didn't say, per se. You just
prefer
facts. Which is a way to weasel out of definites, which are what facts are.
Everyone
prefers facts.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by SocioPath »

charter wrote:don johnson moves into spot number three for me. Not scumhunting one bit.
What? No love?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:29 am

Post by SocioPath »

don_johnson wrote:
charter wrote:don johnson moves into spot number three for me. Not scumhunting one bit.
:(

that's dissappointing. feels a bit omgus. but what do i know.

Feels a bit OMGUS? Really now? I think someone needs to hit up the wiki again.

But yeah, not only is don not scumhunting, he hasn't lifted a finger all game.

Unvote
Vote: don_johnson

Budja wrote:
Socio wrote:What? No love?
Any point to this post?
Yes, I was curious as to why I was no longer in the Top 3. I generally function better when people are attacking me. I tend to get better reads on people, as to whether it is an attack from scum or town.
Budja wrote: @Socio, I try to explain better

Charters reasoning for his vote
could
be different from my speculation. By getting his answer, I know with a greater certainty what his motivation is.

An example: chambers first vote on charter
appeared
to me to be based on his attack on me. However when questioned, he said it was basically a random vote.
Those AREN'T examples. Pulling out randomass information an example does not make.

You
listed an example where intent wasn't clear.

What
I
was getting at was the answer and intent was
very
clear.

I can't see how you continue to act as if the question you were originally asking wasn't obvious.

How about this:
You tell me how that list could have been perceived in any other way when it comes to me and Triple D. What ELSE could it have meant? Please enlighten me.
Locke Lamora wrote:DDD: if Chamber's using the same phrasing and argumentation that you have personally, does that make you think that he's more likely to be pro-town? Do you agree with the substance of his arguments?
It's been a pretty punchless version of it and lately he's just descended into WIFOM overload. I also went and did a reread based on my normal trend analysis and Chamber comes up as most likely scum based on that as well.
Budja wrote:
DDD wrote:... but mostly for reasons unrelated to this latest argument of yours.
Elaborate.
Trend analysis and a general dislike of your phrasings mostly. For example your rhetorical question about people ignoring your name claim didn't sit particularly well with me.
Trend analysis, trend analysis. Good cop out to not actually present reasons, but just throw that up there to hide behind.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

don_johnson wrote:
SocioPath wrote:

Feels a bit OMGUS? Really now? I think someone needs to hit up the wiki again.
uh no thanks. "feels a bit omgus" means that charter hasn't had me listed as scummy at any point until i mention that he's scummy. then suddenly i am number three. i didn't say "omgus", i said "a bit omgus."
AWESOME

Please point out where you said
charter
was scummy.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:40 am

Post by SocioPath »

Nice.

I'm happy with my vote.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:46 am

Post by SocioPath »

don_johnson wrote:at least somebody's happy.
Really?
Is that a post restriction?
*FISHFISHFISH*
I don't care what your role is or who you are, but I would like to know if your constant depressio attitude is a post restriction or is just you as a player.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by SocioPath »

don_johnson wrote:people are voting me without adequate reasoning. seems to happen all the time. eventually it just gets to you.
I'm calling BS on your appeals to emotion. It has nothing to do with people voting you.
Lets go through your downward spiral:
don_johnson wrote:thanks for asking, though. it seems like people are either forgetting i exist or trying to lynch me all the time. its almost odd to be asked my opinion. *sigh*
Thats in response to asking if you had THOUGHTS. No ones voting you, no negativity towards you. But you have the depressio attitude.
don_johnson wrote:
:(

that's dissappointing. feels a bit omgus. but what do i know.
More depressio. He isn't voting you. He just states that you are scummy to him.
don_johnson wrote:
budja wrote:@don, you seem oddly disinterested in this game. You are usually more aggressive. What gives?
i'm interested. just depressed.
More depressio. No actual input. Just coasting along on crying about how people find you scummy.
don_johnson wrote:don hasn't been here
all
game. he's a replacement. the guy he replaced contributed something. i am not ignoring questions or avoiding anything, so yeah. whatever.
Finally has a vote on him. Essentially claims the reason he has been useless is because he wasn't here for five entire pages of discussion, because that is so much to catch up on.

Claims to not be avoiding anything. I guess avoiding scumhunting doesn't count as part of 'anything.'
don_johnson wrote:at least somebody's happy.
More depressio with nothing else.
don_johnson wrote:no post restriction. people are voting me without adequate reasoning. seems to happen all the time. eventually it just gets to you.
Back to this. People are voting? No, its just me. Only but a single vote on you this entire game. And yet...depressio.
don_johnson wrote:rereading my own posts in iso and i realize i haven't even voted yet, so i just don't see a solid amount of evidence that points to me as scum. if we are voting for inactivity, there are worse offenders than me, especially considering artem's earlier contributions.

but thanks, i guess. i'll have to reread a bit. would that be okay?
There is the hiding behind replaced players again. Not to mention hiding behind the 'other people are lurking MOAR THAN ME!' excuse.

There is ONE vote on you. And its from ME. And its pretty CLEAR that its not because of 'inactivity.' You are plenty active. You are actively doing nothing.

And no solid evidence that points to you as being scum? That statement is pretty solid evidence.

Games aren't based on 'solid evidence.' People get lynched 95% of the time without 'solid evidence.' Mafia isn't a game based on 'solid evidence.' Although your statement is pretty good 'solid evidence' that you are scum, and are just claiming that people shouldn't vote you because there isn't enough 'solid evidence' against you.
Sounds like the classic scum slip of 'but you are lynching me for the WRONG REASONS!'

I am more than happy with my vote now. A don wagon would be superb.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by SocioPath »

charter wrote:Great post, SP, but we are lynching chamber right now.
The thing is, I currently find other people to be scummier than chamber at this point.
His 'scum buddy' Konowa included.
Unless ALL THREE are scum.
And if thats the case...then does order of elimination matter?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:31 am

Post by SocioPath »

don_johnson wrote: funny now how my earlier statement rings true:
dj wrote:it seems like people are either forgetting i exist or trying to lynch me all the time.
Act like scum, get treated like scum.

Its a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy. There is nothing ODD about it. You could have just as easily said 'I bet I'm going to be lynched in this mafia game I'm playing! Just you wait!'...and that would ring true for most people. Not just you. Konowa or Chamber could have just as easily said the same thing you did, because people are 'trying to them all the time.'
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by SocioPath »

don_johnson wrote:i will not be voting or posting any more today
Statements like that are statements that I would policy lynch.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 am

Post by SocioPath »

charter wrote:I don't even want to lynch you don. I strongly prefer chamber. Maybe Konowa.
Konowa is still second on my list.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:05 am

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:
Budja wrote:
chamber wrote:I don`t make cases
You're job as town is to find scum and convince others to follow you. Thats not going to happen if you always stick to your awful meta-excuse.
---
Only as you define it. If I thought my play style was anti-town I wouldn't use it.
Does that playstyle of your work for you better when you are town, or when you are scum?
This does not include being policy lynched.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Jebus wrote:Well crap, three pages right off the bat. Which means I'm behind right off the bat. brb...
Jebus wrote:

With classes that run till late night on wed/thurs, I can't really be back quickly - I got works to do D:

I'll be caught up by either tomorrow or Saturday, though. (this is anti-prod post)
Jebus wrote:Still here, and caught up. V/LA till this weekend, thanks to an exam -.-
Jebus wrote:As for myself, I'm still not completely caught up, and won't have time to finish that till Saturday/Sunday.
Jebus wrote:I don't think I posted this earlier -
V/LA till weekend
Jebus wrote:Will catch up later today. And if not, that means my internet went down or something.
Jebus wrote:Checking in, I lost access to my comp on Sunday night, my friend had to borrow it to finish a paper 'cause his comp died. I won't have time to get up to speed till the weekend - expect at least a post of acknowledgment on Friday - I haven't forgotten :P

tl;dr - I have work to do, be back Friday~ish
This is ridiculous. Apparently Jebus only has time for this game on the weekends...but then the weekends come around and he pisses about and still doesn't catch up, he just bides his time until he can post another 'V/LA til next weekend.'

Who knows why he hasn't requested replacement.
Oh right, he knows.
And its probably due to just trying to coast along as scum.
Unvote
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Budja wrote:@socio, why is Jebus scummier than don?
Every time he posts a V/LA excuse, he gets scummier.

Look at the number of his content posts, then look at the number of his non-posting posts. The signal to noise ratio is from him is silly.

Also, don's silly tirade of begging to claim doesn't mean I even want him to claim.
Generally people add votes to get pressure and a claim. His pressure to claim is making me remove the vote. I'm mostly wary of this because he claims that his claim is confirmable.

Also, Sotty didn't 'pop out' with Jebus, her previous post was stated her discontent with him. Then Jebus responded with more crap. From her standpoint that could be almost as seen as goading her to vote him. :P
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:43 am

Post by SocioPath »

AlmasterGM wrote:
charter wrote:
unvote, vote Konowa
The Konowa post right above yours made sense to me. Is this vote related to that or not?
Maybe it was the hop on the Jebus wagon part more than the post content part.
Unless you also agree that 'Jebus needs to be swingin'.'
Which isn't shown by the vote count.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:At this point I'd like to ask that jebus be replaced.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by SocioPath »

don_johnson wrote:also, i am not neutral you twit. i am the most town you could possibly be in a game named after me. use your head. but i digress, that must be tough with it stuck up your ass for 18 pages.
This is the stupidest thing don has said all game.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by SocioPath »

serial killer
n. A person who attacks and kills victims one by one in a series of incidents.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by SocioPath »

don_johnson wrote:would you like a full roleclaim, sociopath?

No.

But whining about 'wah im confirmable, im so town, look at me'
...and then you claim a sociopathic serial killer who feels the impulsive desire to kill regularly.
And your playstyle doesn't exactly ooze town either.
Hiding behind the excuse of your claim does not excuse your behavior and actions.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:17 am

Post by SocioPath »

Konowa is still scummy and lynchable in my book.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 am

Post by SocioPath »

Budja wrote:Scum->Town.

Konowa
Debonair Danny DiPietro
chamber
AlmasterGM, Locke Lamora
don_johnson (recently moved)
Jebus, SocioPath
Sotty7
Cyberbob
charter

Nothing exceptional here but this is very basically what I am thinking. Almaster, Locke due to absence/gut. don is now neutral. Neither Jebus or Socio have posted much. Sotty is not active but has mostly good logic. Cyber,charter are actively scumhunting and make good logic.
Grouping me with Jebus for lack of content? Where is Adel with a post/word count chart...
So my logic is crap? Considering I'm lower that Sotty.
Cyberbob makes good logic? He must if he is higher than me and posting less.
List is crap is shows a lack of a grasp on the game.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:33 am

Post by SocioPath »

charter wrote:I actually agree almost entirely with Budja's list.
The list itself or the reasons behind the list?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:47 am

Post by SocioPath »

Sotty7 wrote:
Cyberbob Post 487 wrote:Socio, I don't know why you're taking it so personally.
Pretty much this. It's just one list from one player, your reaction to it feels like overkill considering you aren't even close to the top.
I wouldn't care if I was AT the top, if the reasons given are crap/scummy.
(On a side note, I don't actually LIKE being at the TOP in a town list.)
The reasons given for the list shows a lack of attention to the game flow.
You people are focusing too much on the LIST. Not the REASONS.
Even as charter said, he agrees with the LIST. Not necessarily the REASONS.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:Konowa, you've been blessed with a second chance to claim, please use it.
Seems like Konowa might have known that it wasn't enough to lynch him, and therefor didn't feel a need to at that point of time.

This might still be his 'first chance' in his eyes.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I'm not seeing the case on LL.
chamber is obv town though.
This Almaster case has merit which I need to reexamine.
Locke Lamora wrote: I'm also suspicious of SocioPath; he mentioned Konowa being scummy and high on his list several times without actually talking about him a great deal other than one early point about Konowa's 'forced' post.
That 'forced' post was clearly a slip, and if WAS my basis of assumption that Konowa was scum.
Konowaa wrote:Sotty asking for a name claim,
before we saw that the possibility of roles being tied to characters
, seemed more like a scum move to me.
Scum try to look uninformed, but he tried to look like he had short term memory loss.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Cyberbob wrote:
Jebus wrote:Hello, reading Almaster and DDD in iso atm, will post back later.
Have you actually come good on any of these "will post later" posts yet?
By 'later' he probably means next week.
Locke Lamora wrote:SP: I agree with that point but I still find it strange that you really didn't talk about Konowa a whole lot after that except to say that you'd support his lynch or that he was high on your scumlist. Beyond that early point, there wasn't much analysis of his play, as far as I can see. Lack of analysis or a vote but repeated statements saying you find Konowa scummy suggest distancing to me.
My priorities were elsewhere when the Konowa wagon piled up, and I didn't want to hammer without a claim. Although a quick hammer on him would have also been seen as scummy, to shorten the day. In a relatd factor though...

What I noticed about the hammer though, is a quirky oddity. I'm not sure if anyone else picked up on it though...

Konowa made a final post, and at the end of it, self voted.
Not too strange, right? Scum tend to self hammer to shorten days.
The odd thing was...the vote didn't count. He was already hammered by then.
The final votecount showed Konowa's vote still on place of Jebus.
Which means Sotty7 hammered Konowa.
Now...if Sotty7 had hammer Konowa...why would he feel the need to self vote? It wouldn't make the day any shorter.
I think its possible, in a conspiracy theory sort of way, that Konowa did such to draw attention away from what might have been seen as a 'quick' hammer, despite the fact Konowa had been given time to claim.
I think it may have been a bus hammer to end the day quicker, but a Konowa diversion to try and 'self hammer to remove voting information.'
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 am

Post by SocioPath »

Sotty7 wrote:Socio, I was one of the main attackers on Konowa yesterday only switching my vote from him when Jebus played his in and out act. Do you really think I bussed him all day yesterday then? It would be one thing if I wasn't for his lynch before I voted but I quite clearly was.
And yet a wagon is forming, that YOU are on, about Almaster bussing Konowa. (And that whole safe claim post which screams over-informed.)

But lets take a look yesterday of your Konowa 'main attacker' postings:
Sotty7 wrote:
Vote: Konowa

After a re-read I'm not feeling the wagon on chamber. Konowa's initial attacks on me still feel very off in the face of charter's actions.
Sotty7 wrote:
Konowa Post 234 wrote:
Sotty wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:Sotty: I assume you're referring to Konowa's line of attack against you taking place in the context of charter already having name claimed?
Yup.
Could you expand on this for me, Sotty?
I agree with the belief that you were giving myself and charter two different standards. Also I felt you really did not want the name claim out in the open for whatever reason. It felt to me like you wanted to keep as many options on the table for a lynch as possible. Basically you seemed over defensive considering the guy had already claimed miller and this is a heavily flavored game. A name claim to go along with it is the next logical step. Your attack on me felt manufactured.
Sotty7 wrote:Not really feeling the quick pile on Don. He does seem to be panicking a little since the wagon built but I don't find that scummy. I still think Konowa is the better lynch, I could even go over to triple D or even LL due to complete lack of content posted.
Sotty7 wrote:Out of control isn't even close to it.
Unvote, Vote: Jebus

I am down for either Jebus or Konowa today.
Sotty7 wrote:I am willing to hammer (I think) Konowa. He should claim in his next post.
Sotty7 wrote:
Unvote, Vote:Konowa

Not impressed by the lack of full claim at all.
Lets look at Almaster's 'bussings':
AlmasterGM wrote:
Konowa wrote:lmaster tops my scumlist right now. To me it looks like he had already decided that chamber was scum and was just looking for a reason to justify his vote. The fact that the justification came after the vote with a "you are scum for doing A, but you would have been scum for doing B" looks really reaching and weak.
This is a dumb. Your awful attempt at starting a counter-bandwagon is noted.

Scum

Konowa
don_johnson*
chamber
Jebus*
charter
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Locke Lamora
Sotty7
Cyberbob
SocioPath
AlmasterGM*

Town
AlmasterGM wrote:
Konowa wrote:If someone threatens with a possible hammer I will claim. Scum list for me right now is Almaster, dj, and DDD.
Consider yourself threatened.
AlmasterGM wrote:If chamber is going to die, I'd like to hear why he has a vote on Locke Lamora. "I never explain votes" isn't an explanation. If it's chamber v Konowa, chamber seems a lot more useless right now.
AlmasterGM wrote:
charter wrote:
unvote, vote Konowa
The Konowa post right above yours made sense to me. Is this vote related to that or not?
AlmasterGM wrote:
Konowa wrote:
Budja, post 506 wrote:@Konowa, full claim please.
Nope.
LOL, well aren't you amusing.
Unvote. Vote: Konowa.
AlmasterGM wrote:
Konowa wrote:I am not going to full claim. Take it for what you will.
I'm going to take it as a scum claim.
BOTH of you had attacked Konowa quite a bit.
Sotty7 wrote:He was talking about safe claims before we knew the scum had them.

This is valid.
Sotty7 wrote:Was actively trying not to vote Konowa until he refused to claim.
This is not.

I'm leaning that Alamaster is more likely to be an SK at this point, and Sotty's attacks seems more like scum finding scum.

But the prospect of Almaster being scum one way or another is still the most likely.
Vote: Almaster

Especially with this admission to guilt:
AlmasterGM wrote:
Budja wrote:@Almaster, you look like the most likely bus of konowa, the "safeclaim post" is just icing on the cake.
Whatever, there's really no way I can respond to this.
Meaning, 'Yes, I knew scum had fake claims, I can not defend against that by any means.'
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:almaster got quick lynched :(.
I wonder if he knew that he took less to lynch, either that or there was a hidden double voter on the wagon that didn't speak up when only they knew that Ala was at L-1.

chamber wrote:I'm a cop
Heh. I finally see you get a role that your meta supports. :P
Budja wrote: mass-claim?
Well now that a cop has claimed, a mass claim certainly would only help their survivability. There is no reason not to.
It will also help get the iffy name claims outed with sketchy role+names, like Mr. Angel "No-You-Cant-Know-What-My-Role-Does" Batista.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:The guilty is on a living player, not LL, if I wasn't clear.
Even better.
Hopefully the innocent wasn't Cyberbob as well.
Should save both until after a potential massclaim though.

The LL thing makes it less believable though.
Looking at you in ISO shows a tunneling on now-known scum-LL with the assurance of a cop.
Scum would be dumb not to pick up the cop smell of THAT.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Tony Tucci, Vanilla Townie.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:29 am

Post by SocioPath »

Nice try.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Unvote

So be it.
I just reeeeally didn't like his posts.

I have received no messages.

The only thing I notice about the 2 lynched wagons thats substantial was there were 3 people the same on both wagons, with me being the fourth on the second.
This seems like I'm the variable at least for the second one.
It seems odd that if Almaster had the 'ability' to be lynched with one fewer votes, that he would have spoke up. So that is easily ruled out.

This appears to mean either one of two things: I am somehow a double voter unbeknownst to me. Which makes zero sense with Gimpy McGee. (Tony is the amputated security guard that was accused of being the Ice Truck Killer.)
Or one of the three others has a voting condition similar as to Jebus is describing.

It is still also unknown if Konowa needed more than majority +1, and someone on the wagon was a double voter of sorts.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by SocioPath »

The reason I voted for Jebus was this (which he disappeared for) :
Jebus wrote:I did not counterclaim Konowa (or hammer him) because I wasn't online at the time to see that - though, I probably wouldn't have counterclaimed anyways because he was inevitably going to get lynched.
He says he wasn't online.
Konowa Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:38 am wrote:In light of what I have already said about my vote, everyone who is calling my vote bad/terrible/etc., explain why. Moreso, why is my vote worse than DDD's?

I am Angel Batista.
That is when Konowa claimed.
Juls Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:47 pm wrote:
Jorge Castillo (Konowa), Mafia arrested Day 1
That is the lynch scene when the thread was locked.
26 hours later.
Jebus Forum: Queue Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:36 pm
A post was made between those 2 times.
Hard to make a post if your are offline.
Also posted on Sunday. Not in our game though.
Also posted after the lynch scene on Tuesday elsewhere.
Last Dexter post was on Saturday.
But Jebus was around on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday...

Certainly around long enough to skim a game he is in which he knew was heating up. Since he posted in it on that Saturday.
Especially looking at the main guy being bandwagoned.
Like a post of his that said almost exclusively "I am Angel Batista."
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Sotty's doublevote claim would also explain the Konowa lynch as well.

He didn't take 'extra' to lynch, its just that don's vote didn't count.

And the double voting lead to an early end to the Day2.

I'm just confused that 2 lynches were made with confusion running abound as neither made sense, that Sotty sat on that information for as long as she did.
Although it did preserve her role I suppose.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:02 am

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:If we mislynch today then we go to night with 5, if the mafia hit seperate targets that aren't each other we go to day with 3, if she kills one of them it would be 1-1 = our loss.
If we mislynch today, and that happens, the game is still lost because Budja can't vote the ITK:

A Non-Budja lynch, and separate scum kills would leave 3 (because you say Sotty killing a guaranteed scum is bad) but one of those 3 is Budja, and therefor, the ITK wins anyways.

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Conversely it seems likely that either Budja or Sociopath with their Neil Perry and Tony Tucci claims are ITK. Unfortunately it seems like both of them hit on easy targets on day one and were both fine with about five different lynches which would be in line with serial killer play.
Thats cute, if nothing more than a blatant misrepresentation of my actions.
I mean, if you ignore everything surrounding votes in general, than everything can look like crap, right?

For a case in point, let me quote the entireties of your posts containing votes and unvotes:

charter wrote:I could do Konowa if we can't do chamber. Consolidate on Konowa?
K.

Unvote; Vote: Konowa
Sotty7 wrote:Personally I think the game is stagnating. I realize this could just be my opinion because I don't support the two big wagons of the day.

I don't support the Don wagon, I think the reasoning on him is poor and people are willing to give alamaster a pass. Out of those two I think alamaster is much better lynch.

I don't particularly like the chamber wagon. He isn't helping himself but I don't find him hugely scummy at this point.

Jebus has done nothing in this game apart from continually going V/LA/active lurking and I am sick of it. He needs to die.
This.

Unvote; Vote: Jebus
charter wrote:I'd also like to say, when Konowa flips scum, chamber is his buddy.
Do you always so blatantly stack lynches like this?

Unvote; Vote: Konowa
Vote: Chamber

Charter would've wanted it this way.
Unvote
Sotty7 wrote:Seriously, we need to lynch Almaster.
I can get behind this.

Vote: AlmasterGM
And wow, that certainly raises a few alarms.
See how easy that was?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:15 am

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
chamber wrote:If we mislynch today then we go to night with 5, if the mafia hit seperate targets that aren't each other we go to day with 3, if she kills one of them it would be 1-1 = our loss.
If we mislynch today, and that happens, the game is still lost because Budja can't vote the ITK:

A Non-Budja lynch, and separate scum kills would leave 3 (because you say Sotty killing a guaranteed scum is bad) but one of those 3 is Budja, and therefor, the ITK wins anyways.
Wrong. Lynching there would be town loss, correct play is a no-lynch which should still be doable.
Wat.
Wrong?
Nothing I said there is incorrect. Perhaps you should reread it.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:You voted Budja, Jebus, and DJ on day one and all appeared to be serious votes and then said you said Konowa was also an acceptable lynch near day's end.
So when you pressure Jebus and his stupid 'always V/LA' playstyle, its fine and dandy. When I do it, its obviously because I'm an SK. Right.

And of course the things I pointed out with Budja are obviously invalid.

As well as DJ. Yes, everything I pointed out was obviously completely invalid.

And I only jumped on Konowa at the end? Mercy me. I guess thats true, if you ignore everything I say, and make up some batshit crazy assumptions.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Day two can't really be counted for anything because the day ended before we could unfortunatly flesh things out, but from the looks of day one you were willing to accept a whole lot of lynches while in contrast I was looking for scum.
Yes, because I made cases and voted people is bad. While IN CONTRAST as you put it, you were looking for scum. I call BS.
And yes, lets ignore Day2, when the only opinions I gave were:
chamber is town
Sottys voting was off
Almaster was scum
Didn't see why LL was scum
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Usually (and especially on day one) an SK doesn't care so much about who gets lynched as long as it's not them so I'd suggest your play fits the SK profile pretty well and especially well compared to my pretty standard town play.
So you are saying, because I didn't actively lead a lynch against myself...I'm an SK. Well CRAP! INFALLIBLE LOGIC. I guess I should have pointed out more of my faults to try and get myself lynched! (DJ D1 asked if I was making a case on myself.)
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I don't see how I'm misrepresnting anything. Given the facts and claims I think most would agree upon review that your play and Budja's play are most likely to be that of a serial killer in this game.
I think I'm realizing your obsession with the SK....because you are hunting for, and only for the SK. Everything scummy would look like an SK to you, like ignoring anything I've said that might have implied I was a buddy or Konowa (I never actually voted for him.) or LL (I was calling out the case against him because I didn't see what he had done which was scummy). You never even implied that given my actions its even possible for me to BE mafia.

You aren't looking for the mafia, you are looking for the SK.
Why is that?
I think you know why.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:so, I have a guilty on socio but I don't think we can lynch him, would you like to do the honours of vigging him tonight sotty?
Why wouldn't you be able to lynch me?

There are 4 total votes out there that aren't mine.

Majority is 3.
Sotty7 wrote:I did get another message last night that basically said Socio is the ITK so yeah... Not sure what to make of that.
Thats hilarious.

No, really. Assuming Triple D is correct and its the ITK himself sending you the messages Sotty.

So, assuming that I am the ITK (based off the note), what you are saying is that I sent you a note telling you that I am the ITK.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 am

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:
chamber wrote:
Budja wrote:That was horrible chamber.

Sotty has a double vote which can counteract my no-vote.
Why should I place my vote when it can (very very probably) only lynch town.
I completely forgot about sottys double vote -.-
ps sotty: Vote for socio and end the game plz.
Yes that would certainly end the game alright.
Sotty7 wrote:He needs to try harder otherwise I will hammer.
Oh good.
I'm glad its so easy to make me do all the heavy lifting.
If no one else is going to try, then why should I be expected to?
Cause of 'follow the cop'?
Vote: chamber

So easy for chamber and his miserable playstyle to coast through a game conveniently as the role of cop, which is as point and click as him.

I have a feeling that the ITK would know who his brother is, hence the 'innocent' reading on Dexter.

But yeah Sotty, you should just end it.
Hows that for 'try harder'?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:20 am

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:zzzz
Can you hammer him already?

Hey wow, look, I can play like chamber.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
chamber wrote:zzzz

Hey wow, look, I can play like chamber.
You're upset you got beat by a cop, no worries, I'm upset when I get beat by cops too. Just go to your room and calm down for a bit while the grown-ups lynch you.
Cute.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 am

Post by SocioPath »

don_johnson wrote:sotty: well played. wish i could have been around longer but i have this tendency to get lynched.

Except you didn't get lynched. Or even targeted for a NK.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Looking at the QT, why on earth did Jebus think I was ITK? Like everything I outlined about Budja and Socipath's day one play was textbook serial killer and mine was quite obviously not.
Except mass paranoia of who is scum and making cases on everyone is standard play for me, and your playing style wasn't 'quite obviously not.'

The game was fun. Although D3 I figured I was screwed because the Sotty kill didn't go through and then found out she was Dexter. So essentially told Dexter he was going to kill himself. But more importantly, I assumed Dexter was unNKable, because the ITK couldn't kill his own brother.

I tried to throw in a little bit of everything with my notes though. Even giving Dexter Cyberbob's investigation.
Although with how it turned out, conclusions could have been drawn to the conclusion that chamber was the ITK.

Me receiving cyberbob's results didn't function logically for me at all though. Since his PM stated that 'someone else might take credit.' Well, I couldn't take credit for anything. I was given a non-cop fake claim.
So its only function was telling me who was town, and scum. Not a top priority for a SK. :P
Although, I didn't actually know I had that 'ability' at the start.

Finding out that the cop's investigations were corrupted leaves me thinking that this game was (supposed to be) more balanced than I thought. :P

Overall it was a really enjoyable game, and I would be down for some season 2.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”