ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:30 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

vote: riceball
for talking backwards, which is being subversive, which is scummy.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:08 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Seraphim wrote:Cake? Cake?! Seriously? I like cake.
the cake is a lie...
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:25 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Well it doesn't prove anything, other than you selfishly want to stay alive at the same time as narrowing down the possible power roles for the scum...
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:46 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

unvote, vote: finch

there is no reason a townie would have pretended to have a role with post restrictions.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Atticus.Finch wrote:I never told people to vote me. I never NEVER said I had PR. I am not jester. I am not fool. You have got it wrong.

The wagon on me is definitely scum driven. They are taking advantage of an apparent weak player. This was intentional. Scum tend to jump on the newbie looking bad player day 1. When the scum saw my "play" they saw a goldmine. I have to go through who voted me, but it was just a gambit. It's funny what people do when they assume, and what scum do to go with town who make giant assumptions.

This is only my 2nd game on this site. The first ended after day 1, so I have no experience really. I looked up PR after I was accused of it, but wasn't aware of it beforehand. Don't know what the big deal is, cause at least I post, unlike SOME people. All my posts makes sense.
This doesn't explain why you lied.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:23 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Atticus.Finch wrote:Lied about what? I don't believe I lied at all, I just didn't clarify anything until a much later time.
Denying it is not going to do you any good.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Atticus.Finch wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
Atticus.Finch wrote:Lied about what? I don't believe I lied at all, I just didn't clarify anything until a much later time.
Denying it is not going to do you any good.
Well, not pointing out specifically what I lied about isn't doing me much good either..soo...can't really do anything until I know what I lied about. :?

I'm not denying anything. I don't know what I am supposed to confirm/deny in the first place..so help me out?
Don't play dumb, that's not going to help either. That's just further proof for me that you are trying to avoid answering/responsibility.

What do you think I am talking about?

However you have since answered any questions I had about why you did what you did, I just don't believe you.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:18 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

PhilyEc wrote:@ThAdmiral

You seem to think Finch has lied but with all thats gone on I'm a bit confused as to what he did. Was it about the post restrictions? Please elaborate for myself and those possibly interested in knowing what you're getting at.
Yes it was about the post restrictions. He said that the mod made him speak the way he was. He admits he did this as he says he was trying to perform a gambit, which I also believe was a lie.
Seraphim wrote:I just realized something. AF did, in fact, not lie about having a post restriction...
post 56 wrote:What do you mean? Mod made me. Trying my best. You are bad man.

It seems like he's saying that the mod is making him talk like he is. However, take a look at the post above it...
post 55 wrote:English is a nice language. Do you mind not butchering it?
I think what AF was saying was that the mod was making him use English, which was not his first language...instead of saying that the mod was making him speak in simple sentences.

That doesn't change the fact that he faked a PR, something that a town shouldn't have to do to garner reactions...I think I still like my vote, but that doesn't change the fact that the case on AF is now weaker.
Incorrect. If this was the case he would have just come out and said that rather than that he was trying to perform a gambit.

Why are you trying to cover for him?

@ porkens: Can you explain why you don't think you will be a target of the mafia given that you are a pro-town killing role?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Porkens wrote:
the Admiral wrote: @ porkens: Can you explain why you don't think you will be a target of the mafia given that you are a pro-town killing role?
First of all, maybe I'm lying and am really a Serial Killer. That could make the mafia hope I'd gun for a town.

Second, I'm statistically more likely to shoot a townsperson tonight, helping the mafia in their cause.

At any rate, I'll get one shot off at least, and that'll make me happy. But the town is better off knowing where that shot is coming from.
Mafia are likely to kill a vig or a sk just because of the threat they possess.
Basically you shouldn't have claimed.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:45 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Porkens wrote:Soooo, why did you ask?
because i wanted to see if you had a good reason for claiming, but you didn't.
Trumpet of Doom wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:Mafia are likely to kill a vig or a sk just because of the threat they possess.
Basically you shouldn't have claimed.
Yeah, but he's town's only claimed power role. Any doc we have will have to protect him until and unless another PR claims or the doc dies. (Or unless someone is doing such a good job of scumhunting that scum virtually has to kill them.)
we may not have a doc.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Archon wrote:you know, he did give me permissoin to post it.
I will accept quoting my drunken mistakes, but at no point will I accept outright lying.

Archon - Townie - modkilled Day 2.
I think you've reacted a little harshly here. You did say earlier in your pm conversation with him that he could quote your pm, so it is fair to say he assumed you meant he could post any further pm's you sent to him as well.

On the bright side we now know we are dealing with 2 more scum including a blocker.
We also know that porkens killed simpor. Even seraphim, who is still just being sarcastic.

we also have this:
PhilyEc wrote:Obviously I'm not going to suspect myself, I doubt all 7 of the votes are mafia either. In my opinion scum is down to the following:

Seraphim
RBT
ThAdmiral
Sordros

Obviously I dont intend for you to take it up, this is for the town to see. If I am lynched/NK'd I want these 4 to be highly suspected =\
The first four on the wagon are possible scum but the last three are cleared?

Then there's the self vote...

vote: philyec

if he turns up scum i say kill ztife and we can probably end this thing.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

no it didn't.
I will admit that I didn't actually realize it was the hammer.

sorry guys.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Ztife wrote:D2 was short, but now i'm extremely suspicious of Ad. The initial questioning of A.F didn't seem too smart, and for a hammer which you "didn't realise", was kinda poor for a reason.
I do regret the mistake I made but I don't regret the people who I have helped lynch. AF lied and turned out to be a non-town role, and PhilyEc was stupid for voting himself (and would have been lynched sooner or later anyway if I hadn't hammered him).

As for who I think is scum...to be honest porkens is the only person i've ruled out so far.

we could do worse than mass claim at this point.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

The fact that the kill was stopped leads me to ztife as he was the one most talked about as a possible night target. Although most of the talk included "if philyec turns up scum" so it's not the most water tight case.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:07 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Porkens wrote:Admiral, during the night, I actually thought about the possibility that you are scum with ztife and you said that to keep me off him when phily flipped town. That would, of course, make you the roleblocker.

But, I realized that you would have just kept your mouth shut and roleblocked me anyway, if that scenario were the case.

Did that make sense?
yes.
Porkens wrote:A mass claim could out a doc, which I don't think is worth it quite yet.
Well that's the thing. My role is very...interesting. And could make it very worthwhile to claim now, since it gives us, let's say, insurance.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:52 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Porkens wrote:
TheAdmiral wrote: Well that's the thing. My role is very...interesting. And could make it very worthwhile to claim now, since it gives us, let's say, insurance.
How tantalizing.
I might as well go ahead and claim since then you guys will know what i'm talking about.
My role is that I'm an amnesiac (I'm not sure if that's a known role but i've certainly never seen it before). Basically I can become, permanently, any role that has come up dead. So if the doc or whatever dies i can replace them. Also I can do it whenever (as in during the day if i choose) so it's block proof!

I have to admit it seems a little broken, but I ain't complainin'!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Ztife wrote:Admiral, is that true? If we have a townie lynch today, you could swap to simpor's role and win the game by tonight (assuming the 3 mafia in the game setup).

Seems like a quick excuse to push yourself from being lynched today, get a mass claim (or a doc/power-role claim), and push away the attention from yesterday's hammer. Extremely scummy post.
Role not alignment. I basically wouldn't be able to lose if I could choose what alignment I wanted at any time.

The great thing is if the scum wants to kill me they have to take the risk that I might choose the paranoid gun owner!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:25 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Juls wrote:
Unvote. Vote Admiral

Hmmm...gun owner is neutral. You WOULD change alignment if you are currently town. I'm not buying it either.
what did i just say?

role not alignment! they are two different things.

to put it another way - i gain the "ability" but not the "team".
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I forgot you could post role pms. Here it is:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:You are an Amnesiac.
Who are you? You don't know. But you have an odd natural aptitude for stepping into a dead man's shoes. At any point, you may take on the role of ANY dead player, whatever their alignment. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Porkens wrote:The amnesiac I'm familiar with (from Epic Mafia) takes the alignment. That PM is, to me, ambiguous on that point.
having a second look i suppose it is a bit ambiguous, but i think the last line implies that i am indeed town aligned.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ everybody: we should still talk about a mass claim. Basically if you believe my claim then we should do it, and if not we won't do it.

in other news: Having a read through some of the earlier posts in the game and a couple by ztife jumped out at me.
Ztife wrote:
Unvote. Vote:Riceballtail

This effectively puts riceballtail into l-1.
Since there is no real discussion yet and there's not really much going on, I'll try to jumpstart this.

I'm pretty sure there's no townie or maf that stupid to hammer at this point of the game, but who knows. Either way it will help generate discussion since people like finch, archon and of course me don't really have any good reason to jump this bandwagon any furthur.
There is a large part of me that feels that while this was somewhat helpful at creating discussion, it was also a guilt free wagon jump and -1 vote for no real reason! I'm surprised no one really called him on it at the time.
Ztife wrote:Since we more or less agree that his posts seems a little random, with incoherent/insufficient reasonings, he will probably always look scummy and non helpful in catching mafias. I'm also getting 2 of this kind of players in my other game, its really annoying. Either way his posts will not help catch scum, so they will not be pro-town most of the time, and mafias will not lynch them because they actually helps mafias. Its debatable, but I think mafias would want to bring players like finch who can't really put up a discussion to bring into later days.

This changes if finch suddenly changes his playstyle, which im not saying is impossible, but unlikely.
Here he is talking about finch. Earlier in his post he said he would probably be willing to hammer. This bit of the post is his reason why. Note that he does not ever say he thinks finch is actually scum! He wants to vote him because he believes he is an unhelpful townie.

vote: ztife

please respond
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Ztife wrote:@ 1st point
It was the early part of the game, any hammer would have been stupid and obvious. No sane person would be going to hammer, as also discussed by the others. It was the reasons for unvoting would possibly spark us some discussions.

@A.F.
This was actually pretty simple. I said that A.F. was possibly a non-pro-town role, in which that is the possibility of a jester/fool etc. Since posting restrictions or whatever gambit he was trying was ineffective, inconsistant in the way he speaked. Even while trying to accuse me and some others, he wasn't able to do quotes and provide clear reasonings other than his "gut feelings" mostly.

And I also added the back about useless townie/mafia would want to keep him etc in the case of A.F not being a mafia, read post 94. Its almost similiar and you didn't even point it out.
This is somewhat satisfactory. That being said you're probably still my number one suspect.

Ztife wrote:Did you do your re-read properly? For someone who hammered "accidentally", I didn't think you were one to pay such attention. Not to mention that your posts always seems to want to compliment more and more, with alot of ambiguity and inconsistancy "oh, i meant THAT instead, etc.". I would need to do a re-read and do the quotes to make a case, right now your giving me a scum vibe.
FoS: ThAdmiral
Can you explain what you mean here?
"your posts always seem to want to compliment more and more"? what?
"'oh I meant THAT instead'" when did I say that?

This seems like classic deflection.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

can someone summarise the case on rbt?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:37 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

:lol:
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

You should also vote for someone.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:13 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I'm not going to vote for seraphim just cause you ask me to.
At least try and convince me. I'm willing to listen.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:14 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

What about juls do you think is particularly town.
I'm not saying I disagree I'm just interested.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

once again can people elaborate on the juls town vibes?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Pretty standard setup, but the Amnesiac added a little dilemma for the holder of the role - ThAd could at one point have put the town into LyLo by taking Simpor's role. Instead, he got an independent victory. I think I will probably use Amnesiac again, what did you think of it?
Overall set up maybe favored the town a tad with the pgo and the self targetable cop.
The role of the amnesiac, as I made mention in the game, is a bit overpowered as is, especially with the "choose at any time" clause (that being said I obviously wasn't complaining). It would have been very hard for me to lose, but I also got lucky with who turned up dead. If it had just been a bunch of vanilla townies it obviously would have been a lot harder.
Porkens wrote:
ThAdmiral: You are an Amnesiac.
Who are you? You don't know. But you have an odd natural aptitude for stepping into a dead man's shoes. At any point, you may take on the role of ANY dead player, whatever their alignment. Until you do so, you win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
You're just aliar liar pants on FIRE admiral!!
True. But are we not playing the game of lies? :wink:
I did enjoy messing with your heads though.

Well done on the vig hits.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

PhilyEc wrote:Setup for the game was awesome KoC, Porkens, gotta hand it to you, your spider-pig senses won the game for sure. I hope my quick lynch helped your aiming of Seraphim in some way even if it only helped point him out for further studying~

ThAdmiral, apologies for dragging you under the spotlight.
No need to apologise. There was a good chance I could have helped the scum win with my role anyway, so you were right to put me in the spotlight.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:01 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Atticus.Finch wrote:I was really disappointed I didn't get to do more, but whatever. I lost. Boo.
Well I did ride your corpse to victory so you sort of won...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”