Mini 753 - Really Deep South (Game over!)

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:49 am

Post by malthusis »

Vote: vollkan
for modding AA mafia, which was a great game!
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:41 am

Post by malthusis »

I AM SCUM. THE OTHER SCUM MIGHT WAS WELL CLAIM NOW SO WE CAN COORDINATE ACTIONS AND WIN. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IF YOU ARE SCUM. CLAIM NOW.

My brain hurts of WIFOM![/b]
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 am

Post by malthusis »

Skander wrote:I now understand the Volkan argument but I'm happier with Malthusis. I dislike how fast the volkan wagon grew.

Unvote, Vote Malthusis

Elvis is right, scum have particular voting habits.

When they're bussing a scumbuddy they make it well known that they were voting them but when they vote innocent townies they tend to want an out or plausible deniability so that when the lynch goes awry it isn't traced back to them.

Malthusis voting Volkan randomly after the "rival bandwagon" comment means it's doubtful that it really is random.
I'm not getting this, exactly what are you getting at here? I just decided to vote vollkan because he made a good game I was in (Ace Attorney Mafia, great game by the way). It's just a random vote. If you don't like the bandwagon in particular, why don't you complain at the people who took it farther? I only put the second vote on.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:55 am

Post by malthusis »

Sorry I haven't posted recently, I've had very spotty access recently. Will post later today (hopefully).
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 am

Post by malthusis »

Actually, I need to think about this. I've only ever seen a jailkeeper live past N1 in one game, and it turned out to win the game for town.
This seems like a weird reason to unvote. I know you had other reasons to unvote that you could have said,but why did you pick this one?

vollkan wrote:
Makes perfect sense. Sure, it doesn't count for much at all, since scum is very very unlikely to target a claimed miller, but it's legit, if not very powerful.
Scum will never target a miller. Find me even one case where it has happened. No town protective role is wisely spent on a miller. There are virtually no roles worse than a miller. No other town power is well used on a miller.
The problem with that which makes this case utter rubbish (unless I've missed some important fact) is that there's nothing proving he's a jailkeeper in the first place. We practically have to trust him and hope for that he's town.

Also,
ABR seemed like a really good choice because it eliminates lots of possibility for collateral damage because:
1. No investigative role is going to waste their time with ABR. I get to avoid blocking results
2. If he was scum, obviously, he might have sent in the NK and be blocked (this is partially why I was resistant to the lynch, though he probably wasn't going to send in the kill anyway even if he did live)
I'm not really getting you're resistant to a lynch of a scum. Why would you not want to try to lynch a scum because you block him? You don't even have to worry about a kill at all if he's gone. (Also, you could say that you might have wanted to focus on the vollkan bandwagon, but there was barely any evidence stacked against him).
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:02 am

Post by malthusis »

EBWOP: I didn't see farside's post before I posted but that is a very valid point so I am going to
Vote: Neko
. It is now L-1, be careful before you vote.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:16 am

Post by malthusis »

Where did RR go?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”