ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:33 am

Post by ZEEnon »

Kmd4390 wrote:Putting aside the fact that that wasn't directed at you, you wouldn't look at the people who quicklynched before you COULD remove your random vote? (I love it when I can use the same word twice in a row and still have it be grammatically correct. Even better when I can do it twice in one sentence.)
I would definitely look into all of them more clsoely, but if I used meta on the first player and seen that they posted before the lynch was finalized, I could assume that they are scum. It isn't always definite, it is just something to go by.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Tuberkulos wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:If I was another player and I saw 'ZEEnon' not take off his random vote and perhaps the amount of votes needed for a lynch accumulated, I would definitely be on him.
Putting aside the fact that that wasn't directed at you, you wouldn't look at the people who
quicklynched
before you COULD remove your random vote? (I love it when I can use the same word twice in a row and still have it be grammatically correct. Even better when I can do it twice in one sentence.)
Who mentioned anything about a quicklynch?
Well assuming a lynch happens, it's either a quicklynch or he's dumb enough to keep his jokevote on for as long as it usually takes for a lynch.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Empking »

ZEEnon wrote:
Tuberkulos wrote:Leaving a vote on someone that you don't want lynched, isn't always dumb. Duh.
Actually yes, it is. I can't say
always
since it is possible they may be scum, but for the most part if you don't want them lynched and they get lynched, all of your motives will be in question .
Kmd4390 wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:Umm, because it's dumb to leave a random vote on someone who you don't want lynched? Duh.
Was afat in danger of being lynched? Would you have blamed ZEEnon if afat WAS lynched?
If I was another player and I saw 'ZEEnon' not take off his random vote and perhaps the amount of votes needed for a lynch accumulated, I would definitely be on him. I have seen scum be the first person to vote someone, with the other scum following at the end of the bandwagon.
Empking wrote:ZEEonn: Wht was your reason to unvote other than the end of the RVS.
That was the only reason. I clearly stated that in my post, so you should have been able to read it.
That was your only reason?

Its such a dum reason I can only presume you're lying.

Unvote
Vote: ZEEonn
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:59 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Kmd4390 wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:Umm, because it's dumb to leave a random vote on someone who you don't want lynched? Duh.
Was afat in danger of being lynched? Would you have blamed ZEEnon if afat WAS lynched?
No and no, but what is a possible good reason of keeping a vote from the rvs on someone? Keeping a random vote on someone is just silly...
Not a dayvig.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ac1983fan wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
No and no, but what is a possible good reason of keeping a vote from the rvs on someone? Keeping a random vote on someone is just silly...
I usually leave my random vote until I have a real reason to vote. I vote for real pretty quickly though.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:01 am

Post by Empking »

Kmd4390 wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
I usually leave my random vote until I have a real reason to vote. I vote for real pretty quickly though.
This is a good post.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:04 am

Post by ZEEnon »

Empking wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
Tuberkulos wrote:Leaving a vote on someone that you don't want lynched, isn't always dumb. Duh.
always
since it is possible they may be scum, but for the most part if you don't want them lynched and they get lynched, all of your motives will be in question .
Kmd4390 wrote:
If I was another player and I saw 'ZEEnon' not take off his random vote and perhaps the amount of votes needed for a lynch accumulated, I would definitely be on him. I have seen scum be the first person to vote someone, with the other scum following at the end of the bandwagon.
Empking wrote:ZEEonn: Wht was your reason to unvote other than the end of the RVS.
That was the only reason. I clearly stated that in my post, so you should have been able to read it.

Unvote
That's your only reason for voting me? It's such a dumb reason I can only presume you are scum.
Also. please spell my username right, this is the second time i've noticed the error.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:24 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Kmd4390 wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Well, I like to unvote generally on page 2 and save my real vote for when I find someone really scummy. Which generally takes a while.
Not a dayvig.
Shinnen_no_Me
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Shinnen_no_Me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by Shinnen_no_Me »

My, tons of posts... And the worst, I'm still a bit busy. I know that some people asked some things to me, so I'll try to answer them. Tell me if I skipped something.
Tuberkulos wrote:
Magus wrote:I believe the most likely is the second option (an early bandwagon pushed by mafia). However, I do not think the point of the bandwagon is a quick lynch, but to draw attention to some place by pressuring one player.
So you also think that Kmd is more likely town than scum?
Well, I've received a townie feeling from him. So, for now, I believe he's townie. For now. It's just a guessing, but a good portion of deduction work is based on guesses.
Tuberkulos wrote:
Magus wrote:However, the RVS is important, as it lets us start with the game properly, and rushing it when we have not yet something to start with is not good, imo.
You said here that we need "something" before getting serious. I guess this "something" that you are talking about would lead us to information, right? So is it the length of the rvs in pages that matters, or the information we could gain from it? Or maybe it is both?

Could you also give me a concrete example of what this "something" could be?

vote: Magus
First, I feel that you are making a great mess of this issue. But well, that's your way to investigate, can't help it. Second, it's not that this "something" is something concrete. It's more like actions and reactions that leads us out of the rvs. The rvs, for me, need to be at least somewhat long (around 3 pages or so), because chances are that the reactions of people towards the random votes wouldn't give us enough info to start a proper discussion (that's what I, at least, believe).

And also, could you please explain me why are you voting for me? I mean, you are asking me some question, but you have not stated the reasons of your votes (obviously, because you find me scummy, but why?)
Kmd4390 wrote:
Magus wrote: with Kmd at L-3, voting for him becomes difficult (not that I'm saying that we should all vote for him, just saying that in case of a vote against him), due to the likely assumption of such vote being a bandwagon
Why do you care if you get called out for bandwagoning?
Magus wrote:You're right. However, if you see, no person that voted for you have withdrawn his vote. Why would they want to have a person at L-3, if the all of those votes were done in the rvs?
Why wouldn't they? What's so scary about L-3?
First, if a person gets called for a bandwagon he didn't want to follow (let's say, because he really have reasons to vote for someone), he might look scummy in front of the town, even if he's a town and his reasons were good enough to vote for that person (although in the end such person resulted a townie). The point is not the fear of being lynched, but the fear that the town will loss another member, hence, giving more advantage to mafia. This is a game where townies have to do everything in order to the town to win, and put yourself in a wrong spot (and hence giving an advantage to the mafia) due to someone's else actions is not a good thing. Second, I've already said why I don't like halfway to the lynching when there's no good reasons for it.
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Post by Nameless »

In A World ... Where Votes Must Be Counted ...

BlakAdder: 2 (afatchic, Kmd4390)
Shinnen_no_Me: 2 (IH, Tuberkulos)
Kmd4390: 1 (Slicey)
ZEEnon: 1 (Empking)
Not Voting: 5 (BlakAdder, Shadow Knight, ac1983fan, Shinnen_no_Me, ZEEnon)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Post by Empking »

ZEEnon wrote:
Empking wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
always
Kmd4390 wrote:

Unvote
That's your only reason for voting me? It's such a dumb reason I can only presume you are scum.
Also. please spell my username right, this is the second time i've noticed the error.
If you want people to spell it right pick a smpler username.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:51 am

Post by ZEEnon »

Empking wrote:If you want people to spell it right pick a smpler username.
I believe there are much more complex usernames . . . . .
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Empking »

ZEEnon wrote:
Empking wrote:If you want people to spell it right pick a smpler username.
I believe there are much more complex usernames . . . . .
Can I call you Zee?
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:58 am

Post by ZEEnon »

Empking wrote:Can I call you Zee?
haha yeah of course. :)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

[s]Magus[/s] Shin wrote:First, if a person gets called for a bandwagon he didn't want to follow (let's say, because he really have reasons to vote for someone), he might look scummy in front of the town, even if he's a town and his reasons were good enough to vote for that person (although in the end such person resulted a townie). The point is not the fear of being lynched, but the fear that the town will loss another member, hence, giving more advantage to mafia. This is a game where townies have to do everything in order to the town to win, and put yourself in a wrong spot (and hence giving an advantage to the mafia) due to someone's else actions is not a good thing. Second, I've already said why I don't like halfway to the lynching when there's no good reasons for it.
Gonna steal a line from Caboose here.

A well reasoned vote is NOT a scumtell.

If you think someone is scum, you have no reason not to vote them. And in the RVS, you have no reason not to vote ANYONE unless it's a hammer.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Empking »

Looking back on my vote post, I think I overreacted. (I still doubt that it was the only reason.)

Unvote
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Shinnen wrote:And also, could you please explain me why are you voting for me? I mean, you are asking me some question, but you have not stated the reasons of your votes (obviously, because you find me scummy, but why?)
My vote was simply to give you some pressure.
Shinnen wrote:It's more like actions and reactions that leads us out of the rvs. The rvs, for me, need to be at least somewhat long (around 3 pages or so), because chances are that the reactions of people towards the random votes wouldn't give us enough info to start a proper discussion (that's what I, at least, believe).
To me it seems like your reaction on Empking's question was quite sufficient for this rvs to end. Also, it's not the quantity that matters but the quality.
Also, are there any specific posts from Kmd that made you read him as a townie?

unvote
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Nameless »

Afatchic, IH and Slicey have been prodded. Remember, six days left until deadline.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Nameless wrote:
Remember, six days left until deadline.
Mod, two things:

Can you put the deadline in the title of the thread?
Also, you seem to be missing the word 'the' from the title.
Not a dayvig.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mod
, can I request an extension?
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Post by Nameless »

The title has been fixed, and now includes the current deadline. Regarding deadlines and extensions, see the following from the first post:

3) Deadlines are automatically set as two weeks for each Day Phase, and three days for each Night Phase. ONE extension of one week is allowed if the majority of players request it in-thread by posting "
Deadline: Extend
". No Undeadlines.
4) If no majority is reached by deadline, no lynch occurs and night begins. If no night actions are received by deadline, they are not used. (In case of compulsive actions, a random player will be targeted.)
Replacements will extend the deadline for free by the time it takes to find one.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:49 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:50 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Not a dayvig.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:11 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

I believe that it's nothing but fair to have an extended deadline at D1.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”