sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:56 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Meta: DGB loves bussing. What she loves even more is discussing or speculating who is bussing.

You know what, I am going to take responsibility for this. I am going to take the risk of being called a freaking idiot endgame. I have posted my logic, I have seen no town say it was false. This is my logic, this is how I am playing

vote DGB

I am terribly sorry if I made a huge mistake. Feel free to call me an idiot if I did, but at least do it constructively so I can avoid being an idiot next time. Through errors we learn, right.

Maybe if I do it once, laying down the game deciding vote will be less difficult for me.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Jahudo »

No, I think it's the best call for today. If DGB flips scum I'll bet she was distancing from Axel who did the best thing and bus right back.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Good job town, better luck tomorrow scumpals, haha.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Day 4)

Flavor to come.

Vote Count the Fourth (Day 4)

DrippingGoofball (4): Master Ruck, GhostWriter, Axelrod, Sirdanilot
Axelrod (1): DrippingGoofball

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

DrippingGoofball, ????????, ???????, has been lynched Day 4.

It is now Twilight 4. You should have 24 hours to update your cheat sheets, but just turn them in as soon as possible.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:37 am

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Twilight 4)

Flavor to come.

DrippingGoofball, Drama Freak, Druggie, has been lynched Day 4.

It is now Night 4. Get your night actions in as soon as possible.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:03 am

Post by iLord »

Nearing the End! (Day 5)

Flavor to come

Jahudo, the Nerd, Innocent, has been killed Night 4.

With 4 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Master Ruck »

I'm calling for a popcorn method of claiming. What did everybody do last night, who did they target, and what results did they get.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Jahudo »

Bah. Go town.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:26 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Massclaim time!

I am the DEBATER. Last night I got the power to ONE-SHOT REDIRECT (among other things). I decided to redirect GHOSTWRITER to target AXELROD. The results were that someone tried to stop me, but redirection was faster than roleblocking.

As you can see, JAHUDO died tonight. This means that GHOSTWRITER cannot be scum. This means that I suspect AXELROD is scum, with MASTER RUCK as the only other possible suspect.

Now I want AXELROD and MASTER RUCK to completely claim what they did, like I did. I also want ROLE NAMES from AXELROD and MASTER RUCK. In that order, please.

We should be able to WIN this game as TOWN because of the plethora of powers we got this night.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:54 am

Post by sirdanilot »

EBWOP: Actually GW should claim too. After all it's a MASSCLAIM.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Master Ruck »

First, sirD, if you look back, I already claimed as the Cheerleader and nothing has changed that since, so it still remains true. I tried to use my jailer on Ghost Writer last night, but I was redirected and I don't know who to.

Now, someone tried to stop you redirecting. Perhaps you can be less vague and explain that. Did they, or did they not succeed in stopping you?
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Axelrod »

So, we have SirD claiming a "re-direct" ability, redirecting GW to me. And we have Master Ruck claiming to have attempted a "jailer" ability but having been redirected to another, unknown. This may even be semi-verified by SirD claiming that someone attempted to RB him.

I have believed Master Ruck was town for a long time. I have practically staked the game on it in point of fact. I want to believe him. I am definitely bothered by SirD's claim that his "re-direct" ability was supposedly "faster" than the role-blocking ability. That does not make game sense. GW needs to report on his Night activites asap.

My role name is the "Chatterbox." My night action was to Cop scan Jahudo. Master Ruck can at least confirm that this was the plan I told him I was going to do (and if he doesn't confirm it, then he is the last scum - not that anyone else would have a basis for knowing this).

There is a puzzle to be worked out here. I suspect it can be done, once we have all the pieces on the table. No one ought to be voting anyone yet.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I am the Band Geek. My ability is that I use some kind of listening device, however, since it's probably a low tier power, it is glitchy. I take this to mean that it doesn't always aim where I want it to. I've had this for 2 nights now, and it is the real reason I went after DGB yesterday. I had a report of DGB and Malthusis together, and saw an opening to attack without directly outing myself. Last night, it apparently screwed up again, but still targeted who I wanted it to (last time, I got lucky and still targeted Malthusis). I targeted Sirdan. Or so I think. It tells me that voices have convinced me to look elsewhere, but I did not have mention of Axel. All I was told was that while I was being convinced to look away, I heard Sirdan and Jahudo together. The difference between last night and the night before was that I had actually been told that I heard DGB killing Malthusis. That wasn't the case this time.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Post by sirdanilot »

Full claim: The TEACHER tried to ROLEBLOCK me. However, my REDIRECTION SUCCEEDED.

Nobody claimed TEACHER. Much to my dismay. Meaning we have a SCUM in our midst... oh wait, we knew that already!

Either Axelrod or Ghostwriter should be scum. I think it's AXELROD since he targeted JAHUDO, and MASTER RUCK already had a COP SCAN and I don't think there are 2 people with a cop scan.

Claming targetting JAHUDO is supposedly AXELROD's way to prevent his FAKECLAIM being broken by a TRACKER.

Thoughts?
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:13 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Against what was once my better judgement, I will believe Ghost as I had voices in my head convince me otherwise for my target, and I will also confirm Axel told me he would cop scan Jahudo that night. I actually thought it was a good idea at the time as I didn't expect all of this hullabaloo so I didn't see anything wrong in it. All of a sudden I am no longer certain of axel's towniness.

Question for Ghost, though. That power you claimed, is that a natural skill or did you get it through answers? The fact you've been able to use it more than once is concerning as all other powers I've had and heard of were all one-shot. Are you also implying that you've had no other powers since then, even with all the answers provided to you yesterday? I figure you would use something more reliable than the half-broken thing you have there if given the chance.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:19 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Oh, and sirD, you have yet to answer my question. Do you know if you were blocked or not? This is vital to know.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:25 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Sorry, my bad sir. You did answer. I somehow missed it completely.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:54 am

Post by sirdanilot »

UPDATE: Apparently, the TEACHER was only FLAVOR. The MOD told me so.

This means that it is not 100% sure that there was a FAKE NAME CLAIM.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Axelrod »

SirD: you claim you targeted GW with a re-direct, re-directing him to target me. You claim this re-direct was successful, despite an attempted RB. Then GW says this:
Ghostwriter wrote:I heard Sirdan and Jahudo together
And your conclusion is that I am scum? How does this track with what you supposedly know? GW is completely contradicting you.

GW: I'm going to echo what Master Ruck asked. Are you claiming you got NO additional abilities last Night, and that you have just used the same one multiple Nights? Did you update your test at all? How certain are you that you targeted who you attempted to target?

Master Ruck: what kind of "confirmation" did you get regarding your attempted use of ability? When you were told you were "re-directed" were you told anything else?
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:20 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Axelrod, you do have a point here, I didn't notice what GW said there, or at least I overlooked it.

However, now we have a little problem. GW was redirected to target Axelrod, but he didn't. But the redirection
was
successful,
and
Axelrod was not killed. This means that we have one fact pointing towards GW-scum, and one pointing towards GW town.

GW
cannot
have killed Jahudo, and therefore
cannot
be scum. Which is why I think you are scum. I doubt very much that Master Ruck is scum. I
really
don't think so.

We have a problem here...
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Axelrod »

I agree that GW can't have killed Jahudo - if you did, in fact, "re-direct" him to me. His own Night Action claim, however, suggests this is not the case.

So, I am left with either (1) GW is telling the truth about hearing you and Jahudo, you are lying about the whole "re-directing" thing and you are scum. Or (2) you are telling the truth about re-directing, or at least attempting to re-direct, but, despite what you may have been told, it failed somehow, in which case GW could still potentially be the scum.

The one thing you don't get out of this is
me
being scum - so would you care to explain to me again how you are arriving at that conclusion.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Axelrod »

I will freely admit that my dilemma right now is that GW has been way scummier than SirD for the entire game, but the claimed Night actions point more strongly at SirD.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:26 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Well the problem is that I KNOW I am town, and the mod CAN'T lie to me.

This is a clear case of bastardmodding. Two night action results are in conflict with each other.

The only reason I got that you are scum is process of elimination; GW can't be scum because he can't have killed jahudo, leaving you or master ruck as scum. I don't buy MR is scum so it has to be you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I have used the same ability twice now. My item hasn't broken or been used up, so I guess I can keep using it. I did update my test, I got nothing new though. There wasn't a big update needed; I have quite a few answers. I don't get how it's multiple use.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I have used the same ability twice now. My item hasn't broken or been used up, so I guess I can keep using it. I did update my test, I got nothing new though. There wasn't a big update needed; I have quite a few answers. I don't get how it's multiple use.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”