Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Post by Claus »

(Sorry for the delay with the night scene, it was a busy weekend for me)

Who is the killer?

Llama Fluff:
I have very grave news for everyone... There is a Killer among us!
Jahudo:
Really, sherlock? I thought the pile of corpses every morning would give that away :roll:
Llama Fluff:
No, I mean... a CEREAL KILLER
All:
WHAT!!!

The Fonz:
I think he means a "Serial" Killer, a person who kills for pleasure.

Shadowgirl:
Oh, that's scary!
Llama Fluff:
Yeah. But don't worry. I know how to turn them into productive members of the society. All that we need is for the Serial Killer to step forward...

Jahudo:
Not me.
farside22:
Nope.
springlullaby:
Non, mon cherri.
Erratus Apathos:
Me neither.
The Fonz:
Not me, but with the number of replacements I had, I probably have MPD...
Jebus:
No.
xtomx:
No but I think I kno...
massive:
Hey! What are you doing here? That's my chair!
xtomx:
ooops, sorry :blush:
Sierra:
Nein
BlakAdder:
No

All:
Well, since everyone else has been ruled out, it stands to logic that Shadow Girl must be the SK.
Shadowgirl:
What? Wait? But I haven't had the chance to answer yet!
All:
A likely excuse.
Shadowgirl:
But I'm the cop!
All:
That's what they all say. Off to the gallows with you!

Shadowgirl,
COP
, has been lynched day 4.

Final Vote Count!

ShadowGirl 6 - The Fonz, Llama Fluff, Jebus, Massive, Blakadder, Jahudo
Blak Adder 4 - Farside, Springlulaby, ShadowGirl, Sierra
SL 1 - Erratus Apathos

It is now Night 4. Players with night actions have 48 hours to send me their night action PM's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Claus »

Day 5 - THIS... IS... SP--AARGH!

In the greek headquarters...

???:
The town has killed their own cop. Nothing can stop us now! Spring, Farside,
this is what you must do... *whisper whisper whisper*
SpringLullaby:
Understood!
Farside:
You got it boss!

???, SpringLullaby, Farside
: This... is... MAFIA!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spring:
Farside, take the truck, and head to our target.
Farside:
Okay, spring, how should we do this?
Spring:
I think we should try the stealth approach. Watch how I do it! This is...

SpringLullaby,
Greek Mafia
, has been Murdered Night 4

Farside:
Damn it! Boss! Spring was caught! I think we're up! What should I do?
???:
They know you're there. Run. Get the hell out of there as soon as possible.
Farside:
OK. I will! I'm now -- Aaaargh!

Farside,
Greek Mafia
, has been Assassinated Night 4

In the news: A freak car accident happened in the middle of the town this morning - two bodies where found in the crash site. One of them was identified to be that of a famous Greek murderer. The other one was a townie thought to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Connection between these two deaths has not been stabilished yet.

BlakAdder,
Townie
, has been Killed Night 4

===
Summary:

SpringLullaby,
Greek Mafia
, has been Murdered Night 4

Farside,
Greek Mafia
, has been Assassinated Night 4

BlakAdder,
Townie
, has been Killed Night 4

It is now Day 5.

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline is set to Feb 10th, 00:01 GMT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Didnt hit the SK (its not Sierra) so three kills is wierd.

Leaning to a Jahudo lynch right now but I need to reread with two Greek flips. Any luck Jebus?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Going to post a little as I think, it helps at times when I am trying to work things out as people spots logic errors

03- The Fonz (Niv (gorckat (Seraphim)))
05- LlamaFluff (Cybele)
06- Erratus Apathos
08- Jahudo (Ku_F)
14- Jebus
18- massive
23- Sierra

Interactions with greek are likely the easiest to pick up on. We can still assume Greek is alive too at this point.

EA is easy to eliminate as Greek, his kill method just killed Greek. This also confirms him as the vig. Jebus is the watcher and not Greek. Massive is not Greek given the BS wagon that was mostly Greek on him yesterday and xtoxm for that breif moment yesterday as well.

I also dont think that Jahudo is Greek, although he is bugging me a bit on a gut level a lot like Sierra was. The seeming to delay the hammer of SG yesterday made me think he wanted to be sure it was okay given how cautious he was there. However interactions between Electra and KuF make me think that he is not really Greek afterall.

This leaves Fonz and Sierra as Greek. I think I have to give it to Sierra to when you go back and look at the searching for connections. Sierra used quite a bit from Electra, and it all led to non-Greek players. While Fonz does work, its a much harder fit then Sierra is.

At this point I would put Sierra as the Greek, Jahudo as Jap damned if I know (massive/fonz just know not sierra/EA) as SK.

It should be obvious enough though that EA and Jebus are town, which is a good thing with as few alive as there are, the pool gets much smaller much quicker.

Vote Sierra

I will have more of a case up within a few days.
Co-host of The USL Show
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I told you so.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:13 am

Post by The Fonz »

So, like, all the atrocious lurkers were scum EXCEPT the one we lynched? Figures. :D
LlamaFluff wrote: While Fonz does work, its a much harder fit then Sierra is.
Now where was this kind of reasoning yesterday when you were allying with Sierra to try to make out I was Greek?

And, hehe, Farside is ALWAYS scum.
At this point I would put Sierra as the Greek, Jahudo as Jap damned if I know (massive/fonz just know not sierra/EA) as SK.
The SK strikes me as pretty much a non-issue if you're genuine, since you'll be able to psych tonight, and that will narrow it right down.

I DO think Jahudo strikes me as lynch candidate no1 at this point.

Also, remember: since we gave the SK the chance to come out, this means we now have to agree to lynch anyone claiming SK. Agreed?

Also: I demand a massclaim.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:52 am

Post by springlullaby »

Oh woe is me.

Also, ouch that gif
hurt
. :cry:
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Jahudo »

Since EA killed greek and jap, and isn't SK, I agree he must be town. It seems more likely than Llama being naive Psychologist.

Also waiting for Jebus.
The Fonz wrote:Also: I demand a massclaim.
Seconded. Should we have it random dice? I think only four of us haven't claimed:
1. The Fonz
2. Jahudo
3. massive
4. Sierra
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:30 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

The Fonz wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: While Fonz does work, its a much harder fit then Sierra is.
Now where was this kind of reasoning yesterday when you were allying with Sierra to try to make out I was Greek?
With Electra alone you work better to me but how farisde/sl played I think sierra works a little bit better. Still close though, 70/30 or so.
The SK strikes me as pretty much a non-issue if you're genuine, since you'll be able to psych tonight, and that will narrow it right down.

I DO think Jahudo strikes me as lynch candidate no1 at this point.
This is why I would rather hunt for Greek/Jap in a lynch then the SK. Its already down to jahudo, massive, you and after tonight I should have it all wrapped up.
Also, remember: since we gave the SK the chance to come out, this means we now have to agree to lynch anyone claiming SK. Agreed?

Also: I demand a massclaim.
Yes and yes. I would personally say massive goes last though since I am pretty sure he is town, apart from that im more or less indifferent to the order of things.
Co-host of The USL Show
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Jahudo »

Farside Quotes:
farside22 post 794 wrote:spring: post 739 WIFOM!!!!
This is the only time she mentioned springlullaby, which makes me think she was content with ignoring scumbuddies when they were already being ignored.
farside22 post 561 wrote:Sierra - post 128> I don't like the way sierra wants to stand back instead of giving pressure to Stef. Vote for Sera is poor reason in comparison to other stuff going on. Post 161. Please sitting back and waiting to see what others say and do is scummy.
Upon entering the game, farside was already suspecting Sierra who was not a target. I think Sierra is less likely greek from this.
farside22 post 571 wrote:Seraphim - post 514 feels like someone trying to protect someone they know will turn out town. Also was the Jester comment really necessary?
Tarhalindur, sekinj, and armix were suspicious of Sera’s jester idea but only armix was still alive the next day and sekinj flipped scum so that point against Sera must have been weakened initially. I don’t see anywhere that people were thinking Sera knew Emp would flip town, so farside looks to be starting this suspicion rather than giving it momentum.
farside22 post 571 wrote:
vote: blakadder
Fos: Seraphim, ShadowGirl and Sierra
Upon joining the game and reading, this was her conclusion. Only BA was being heavily suspected before this post, which explains her priority to vote him. Since people were not already suspecting Sera, SG, or Sierra, I think it’s likelier to assume they’re town BUT I wouldn’t be surprised if 1 is scum because these accusations are not that strong and farside is betting on BA suspicion to grow.
farside22 post 794 wrote:massive looks like he jumped on the SG bandwagon more then actual scum hunting or pushing for anything at this point.
Massive was becoming a more viable lynch at this time than BA so this quote makes me think farside wants to switch over to massive.
farside22 post 862 wrote:<snip> Also I asked for an extension because I was on limited access and felt something was missing with the SG and massive comments. Lots of lurking and no one really talking. …
<snip>Do you think massive or SG is scum and why them over skitzer's just oops I forgot and read comments are?
More evidence that farside is trying to to further the two dominant wagons, SG and massive.
farside22 post 969 wrote:I have no case on Niv myself.
Why would scum say this, especially when she can refer back to post 571 when she FoS’ed Sera? By post 969 the following people were suspecting Niv: massive, LlamaFluff, Jahudo, Sierra, Jebus. This makes me seriously wonder if The Fonz is greek.
The Fonz post 1061 wrote:Farside,, you apparently believe BA is Jap and EA SK. Who's greek?
farside22 post 1066 wrote: I would say Llama as top contender based on his last comment.
She wasn’t voting for Llama but the following people were suspicious of him: The Fonz, Jebus, massive. Some people were thinking Llama was very pro-town, but farside is much more eager to jump on a Llama wagon than a The Fonz wagon.
LlamaFluff post 1032 wrote:I have strong greek or a town read on everyone else (except BA who I just am clueless on).
farside22 post 1070 wrote:The part in bold is an odd thing to say. It seems like what mafia bussing a scum partner. Why for example is it town or Greek on people. I have only been in one game with Llama when he was mafia but I read another where he did bus his scum parnters to look more town.
I think this also shows that Llama is not greek but farside is trying to paint him as greek.

I'll post springlullaby quotes next but from farside I feel that:
Massive, LlamaFluff, and Sierra are not likely greek.
The Fonz might be greek.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:50 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Need to rethink a bit apparently... I missed the afformentioned intereactions but the rival niv-ba wagon was a bit concerning even though I thought how Sierra played was more aligned and building off Greek.

Massclaim is good though, I think Sierra/Fonz should start the massclaim
Co-host of The USL Show
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Jahudo »

Springlullaby Quotes:
I didn’t see anything valuable from Haschel Cedricson.
springlullaby post 978 wrote:Personally I don't like the case on Niv, I don't figure Seraphim as one who'd replace out just because of a bit of pressure.
Like farside, springlullaby doesn’t push the Niv wagon that already has the following people on it: massive, LlamaFluff, Jahudo, Sierra, Jebus. I don’t think there is anything SL previously said that would contradict her from safely suggesting that Niv might be scum. This strengthens my opinion that The Fonz is greek.
massive post 980 wrote:You know, if BA *is* the last Japanese scum, we will have seen quite the number of self-serving scummy votes leading up to his lynch.
springlullaby post 1080 wrote:<snip>And my guess is that it is a scumslip and that massive is prolly greek himself and that he is distancing from an action that could be perceived as greek hence the faulty reasoning.
This interaction doesn’t look like bussing to me because massive would basically be giving away SL and farside’s actual strategy and SL is trying to undermine massive by calling out his bussing. If massive is greek this is Oscar winning acting here, but I think this makes massive anything but greek.
springlullaby post 1137 wrote:Also, I pledge to hammer massive if he is ever put at L-1. I don't like his return to the game after quitting.
Once again I think SL is genuinely trying to lynch massive.

Based on farside and SL posts, massive is not greek but The Fonz still could be.

And reading The Fonz’s posts I found 1 instance where he called SL out for lurking but he was also in effect suspecting SG and Cybele at the same time and he suspected them more. There was 1 instance where The Fonz suspected Farside for when massive said “four mafia groups” instead of “four killing groups” but nothing developed from that suspicion.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Jebus »

Hello. I watched The Fonz. Nobody targetted him.

Still wondering why we never got rid of massive.

Vote: Massive
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

Yeah, I kinda saw that coming. Go town go!
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Jebus wrote:Still wondering why we never got rid of massive.
What happened to this:
Jebus wrote:I've got no hard evidence on massive, so my justification on killing him is much lighter.
You originally voted for him based on actions in page 4 and 8. Do those suspicions still hold that much weight? If not what else have you seen? And if you count suspicions from Day 4, do you think they are exaggerated by the fact that farside and springlullaby were the two people pushing those suspicions?
LlamaFluff wrote:With Electra alone you work better to me but how farisde/sl played I think sierra works a little bit better. Still close though, 70/30 or so.
Looking forward to the case because I can't get much from Electra's suspicion lists. She listed Haschel Cedricson (who turned into springlullaby) as having a medium connection to Stef but I don't know what to make of that. And Electra never said anything about farside or her predecessor who never posted anyway.
Electra wrote:Seraphim - does not address stef, level: medium
That's the only time she mentioned him and I don't think it means anything.

And Seraphim never mentioned Electra so what is your case?
Sierra wrote:I don't like how farside practically ignores Niv by saying "I have no case on Niv myself". It looks to me like he's trying to divert attention away from Niv by first trying to push a wagon on EA, and when that fails he resorts to attacking BA. Possible scum-buddy behaviour there.
I think this is the only time Sierra mentions farside and I thought it made them less likely scumbuddies. What do you think?

I don't think springlullaby ever mentioned Sierra.

Farside did FoS Sierra early on like Seraphim and drop the cases against both later on in favor of massive and BA, but the main difference I see is Niv became a lynchable target while Sierra never was. So I guess Sierra could be greek but I haven't found as much evidence.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Jebus »

Jahudo wrote:
Jebus wrote:Still wondering why we never got rid of massive.
What happened to this:
Jebus wrote:I've got no hard evidence on massive, so my justification on killing him is much lighter.
You originally voted for him based on actions in page 4 and 8. Do those suspicions still hold that much weight? If not what else have you seen? And if you count suspicions from Day 4, do you think they are exaggerated by the fact that farside and springlullaby were the two people pushing those suspicions?
That was relative - and in that case, hard evidence referred to investigative results.

Outside of investigate results, I'm very happy to lynch him. What I had him for back when still hold weight.

I also don't really count in opinion what the scum roles did about it - they could be pushing for a town lynch, but just as easily could have been pushing for a scum lynch. Point is, thinking about it gets you into a blatant Wifom situation, so I choose to avoid that.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Jebus wrote:Hello. I watched The Fonz. Nobody targetted him.

Still wondering why we never got rid of massive.

Vote: Massive
What is massive? Greek is just about guarenteed in Sierra/Fonz so I would rather look there, if not there SK given that its not you, me, EA, Sierra.

I would say massclaim needs to happen... Fonz or Sierra should go first, no real prefrence which of them.
Co-host of The USL Show
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

I'd rather go Fonz, Jahudo, massive, Sierra.
Do you want your possessions identified?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Erratus Apathos wrote:I'd rather go Fonz, Jahudo, massive, Sierra.
I could support this order
Co-host of The USL Show
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:22 am

Post by The Fonz »

Happy enough with that order.

Vanilla townie.
Sierra
Sierra
Goon
Sierra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:24 am

Post by Sierra »

I'm fine with a mass-claim. A quick warning: I don't have a lot of time on my hands until after the weekend, so I won't have a chance to read back on farside/SL links. I'll be sure to check in at least once a day though, to see if it's my turn to claim.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Jahudo »

I'm a
Vigilante
. I can kill every night and I know that I get the "killer" flavor because I'm responsible for these deaths: Stef, GhostWriter, Rush, and BlakAdder.

I wanted to claim that about a hundred times Day 3 which is why I always seemed to hang on finding the SK, because it would mean to me that EA was mafia. Now I can only guess that there is no SK or Llama is naive psychologist.
Jahudo wrote:That leaves the “killer” as the SK, but since the killer killed Rush, I think 2 vigs are as likely, if not more so, than 1 vig 1 SK and I think it helps balance the 2 mafia and the cult.
One of many times I pushed the idea of 2 vigs.
Jebus wrote:I targeted Tarhalindur (didn't get targeted),
Ghostwriter (killed by BlackAdder)
I wanted to claim when Jebus said this lie but I started to wonder if he was trying to just out the vig so I kept quiet.
Erratus Apathos wrote:I'm a vig. I shot ooba night 1 because he ignored my accusation when I voted him.
I thought about claiming here too but I waited to hear from everyone if they thought the counter-claim was the best plan. I probably said that four or five people had the best plan but in the end I didn't want to give the mafia both vigs if that was the case, I didn't want to lynch one of us if that was the case, and I really thought BA was scum so I hammered knowing I could still kill him at night.

Massive's turn.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by massive »

I'm vanilla town.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by massive »

Jahudo: Knowing that Jebus had lied in his investigation results, why didn't you kill him last night?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

There has to be a way to make this work out right. I dont think there would be two doctors in a game, and according to the mod a faction doublekilling a player would register both methods in the night scene.

So here is my theory - One of Jahudo/EA is the SK, and the other is the vig. Cybele did target EA already, and I never got a message from that saying he was converted or anything to that matter, but also given how last night went I think my thing works more like a doctor then a cop in the sense that I wouldnt be told if it failed for any reason. Moving on to more theory - The SK is immune to NKs, and one of the mafia factions just tried to kill them last night. This is why we only had three kills instead of four.

Now, today we can try and lynch Greek. IF and only if we lynch greek. Then force out some night actions as follows. EA - Jahudo target eachother, I target Jahudo. In the event that Jahudo is the SK, he will turn town and get killed which would prove my role. EA would get killed unfortunately. Jebus I think would watch me in order to prevent the Jap mafia from killing me because if they did they would be caught. This would make it a me/massive/sierra or fonz alive for lylo most likely. Its a pretty brutal idea, but I think it works as at least a baseline for us to try and figure stuff out.

Any other ideas on it? I think there might be a forced win in here.
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”