Mini 707: Cops and Robbers Mafia (Game Over)

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by charter »

It's fine, no one offered to replace anyway :(
Welcome back. I'm going to be gone until saturday as well with no access. Don't kill youselves while I'm gone :P

Vote Count:

Fuzzyman - 3 (corporate, Green Crayons, q21)

Green Crayons - 1 (Empking)
Empking - 3 (Fuzzyman, crywolf20084, mykonian)

Not Voting: (2)

Mizzy
Ether

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:12 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

Corporate: Have you reread the game? If so, what do you think of the last two weeks?
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:13 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

And
Unvote
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:42 am

Post by mykonian »

yay, I can see this again!

Corporate, do you have some thoughts about the game? I would like to hear them.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:22 am

Post by corporate »

i will have thoughts soon, the server was down and im swamped with the back from vacation work right now... gimme another day plz.
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:32 am

Post by mykonian »

oh, sure. It is not like anyone here is very active, so waiting is not such a big deal.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Okay..so this whole mean bluehost stuff has screwed me over. Post coming...
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

The similiarity between crywolf's and myk's pictures will now cause immense confusion when I skim the thread.

Boo. Both of you. Boo.

Also:
myk wrote:oh, sure. It is not like anyone here is very active, so waiting is not such a big deal.
You aren't exactly helping the cause.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Oh hey, the site is back :) I'll catch up tomorrow; tonight my son is acting like he's been possessed by a screaming demon soul and I can't even think straight.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:22 am

Post by mykonian »

Green Crayons wrote:The similiarity between crywolf's and myk's pictures will now cause immense confusion when I skim the thread.

Boo. Both of you. Boo.

Also:
myk wrote:oh, sure. It is not like anyone here is very active, so waiting is not such a big deal.
You aren't exactly helping the cause.
I'm the smart one. :)

and I rather wait for some reasonable input I can react on then to do nothing except to decide between empking and fuzzy.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Green Crayons »

myk wrote:and I rather wait for some reasonable input I can react on then to do nothing except to decide between empking and fuzzy.
So you think that the totality of scum is only two and therefore don't want to look elsewhere where scum might be just in case if 1) you are town (which I'm not too sure of) and 2) you get killed before you can voice/explain additional suspicions you may have?

That's the only reason I can think of as to why you believe the only thing you can do at this time is to decide between emp and fuzz and wait for others to speak up. I didn't know conversing about other suspicions was antithetical to getting activity to liven up.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Empking »

Ether: Can you tell us who you think is most suspicious at this time?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Mizzy »

Green Crayons wrote:
myk wrote:and I rather wait for some reasonable input I can react on then to do nothing except to decide between empking and fuzzy.
So you think that the totality of scum is only two and therefore don't want to look elsewhere where scum might be just in case if 1) you are town (which I'm not too sure of) and 2) you get killed before you can voice/explain additional suspicions you may have?

That's the only reason I can think of as to why you believe the only thing you can do at this time is to decide between emp and fuzz and wait for others to speak up. I didn't know conversing about other suspicions was antithetical to getting activity to liven up.
I read myk's post as saying "I'd rather wait for input than decide between emp and fuzzy" but I could be wrong. Grammar does change everything.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Mizzy wrote:I read myk's post as saying "I'd rather wait for input than decide between emp and fuzzy" but I could be wrong. Grammar does change everything.
He didn't just say that, he said all he could do was either wait upon other player's imput so he could react to that imput, or decide between Emp and Fuzz (which he already has decided, putting himself behind an Emp lynch). While bemoaning the lack of activity in this thread.

I was merely pointing out that he is creating a false dichotomy - it isn't that he can do either one or the other and nothing else. It's one of those two, or he could be proactive and start pointing out who else could be scum since he only mentioned two people (Fuzz or Emp) who are on his suspicion radar. And scum usually amount to a group of three. And since he's complaining about the lack of activity, I don't see why he wouldn't pursue this third option.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Mizzy »

I need to be on LoA until Sunday due to work (all-day release tomorrow. You guys can check monster.com to see what I been killing myself on :P the new site goes up tomorrow.)

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:08 am

Post by q21 »

Thread seems to have been pretty quiet all week (yeah, I know I don't help that much...) so its time to prod a little in a different direction.

crywolf - outside of noting inactivity you haven't mentioned anyone other than Empking since before christmas. Do you have any other suspicions?
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:32 am

Post by mykonian »

GC: I have two suspects: fuzzy and empking. I have read something, but those two stand out to me. After the recent posts from both, they both begin to look better. The other people I mainly have no read on.

So yes, I'm kind of waiting for someone with a brilliant opening, with inspiration, where or how to look. Otherwise I'll just end up choosing between my biggest suspects.

I hope this clears things up.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Post by Empking »

corporate wrote:i will have thoughts soon, the server was down and im swamped with the back from vacation work right now... gimme another day plz.
How much longer do you need?
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:07 am

Post by Mizzy »

I'm back but there's not a whole lot to read or respond to.

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

@Q21: I'm not sure right now. I don't know how many times I can read D1...I'm not getting anything out of it. I would like to see Ether post something. (Don't think I'm fixating on her, she just hasn't said much today, and it bugs me.) Fuzz and Emp are still my top two with a slowly rising Ether. I don't like how she went from total and constant activity with constant harking on the lurkers, to none. Hypocritical in my book.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:21 am

Post by q21 »

I'm not sure if ether's lurking, or she's just gone. She hasn't posted anywhere on the site for almost two weeks. If she were popping up from time to time without saying anything or appeared every time someone mentioned her I might agree with you that she's being hypocritical... I still think she's town, but just gone.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by charter »

Ether and corporate have received their last prod.
Fuzzyman is prodded.
If I missed anyone let me know.
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Fuzzyman »

I apologize about the absence. Once you skip a day of mafia, it keeps getting easier and easier to go on telling yourself that you'll get it done tomorrow, until you eventually become somewhat apathetic.

Anyhow, I'd kind of like to wait for corp/corp replacement to say somethings about recent activities. Until then, though:

q21: who, other than me, do you find scummy?
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Post by Ether »

Prod acknowledged.

Filtered Mykonian in some completed newbie game; was annoyed to find that he seems to be competent as scum. (I'm horrible at filter metas; when I say "competent as scum," I mean, "cares enough about a game to bump it when it's inactive." Hey, I can't do that myself.) Regardless of Fuzzyman's alignment, it bugs me the degree to which he bloated up the case on Fuzzyman in 564. Most egregiously:
Post 484, Fuzzyman wrote:As y'all have probably figured out, I'm willing to go to Simp if we're deadlined.
Post 564, Mykonian (emphasis mine) wrote:k) 484: states he also
wants to
lynch simpor (do you really think we don't know that you don't care who is the lynch, as long it is not you?)
Fuzzyman picked up his flak in the first place because he kept edging out of the Simpwagon in shady ways...it's fairly obvious that that's not the direction he was hoping to go in.

Not wild about his behavior around Corporate, either.

Agree that Mizzy's 594 is all oddly general, though. Wheeeeeee I'm just cementing myself this sucks.

I like that Canary's 601 contains a scumgroup.
As for lighting a smile on my face: the thought that my odds are not 1/8 is not entirely unpleasant.

I don't get Crywolf's town reads on Mykonian and Tisp throughout the course of the game. Crywolf, explain?

Man, this post is all stream of consciousness. I feel surprisingly optimistic--typically when I fall behind this far I do not catch up and, deep down, I see that coming--but the end product here is still gonna be all graceless and long.

Fuzzyman tells Mizzy to get replaced in 619. I'm not sure what to make of this one; I'm just noting it.
Ooh, ah, I'm not sure what to make of this one. I'm just noting it! I am embracing this "stream of consciousness" business whole-heartedly now.

Empking's case on Canary and debate with Fuzzyman still make my eyes blur over. Oh, well. I'm assuming Fuzzyman's defenses of Canary are what prompted Mykonian's unvote in 635. This immediately makes me think to Canary's conclusion that Fuzzyman was aiding him superfluously. Part of me worries that I'm just nodding along at this hour...like I said, I barely followed the Empking/Fuzzyman exchange myself. Eh. I want Mykonian to elaborate on what he liked. (I acknowledge his 639.)

Fuzzyman/Empking in 640-644 does manage to stick within my attention span and is kinda weird, yeah.

Empwagon still freaks me out. I briefly filtered Mini 617 before starting this stream and remember close to nothing; now I find myself wanting to hurry up to my next post to see if q21 does my homework for me anyway.
Post 717, Canary wrote:Ether is an above average scum hunter. She is obvtown.
I think my track record is secretly below average. I'm just really good at making sense.

I blanked out over the page 31 Fuzzyman/Empking argument again, but apparently it was important. Then I blanked out again trying to figure out why.

Okay, the fact that it's now past four in the morning is bothering me. Would it be more responsible to get through the last 25ish posts, or to try to get eight hours of sleep (or seven hours of sleep and breakfast)? On contemplation, I'm going to take the immature approach and get back to this in the afternoon.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 am

Post by mykonian »

Ether wrote:Prod acknowledged.

Filtered Mykonian in some completed newbie game; was annoyed to find that he seems to be competent as scum. (I'm horrible at filter metas; when I say "competent as scum," I mean, "cares enough about a game to bump it when it's inactive." Hey, I can't do that myself.) Regardless of Fuzzyman's alignment, it bugs me the degree to which he bloated up the case on Fuzzyman in 564. Most egregiously:
Post 484, Fuzzyman wrote:As y'all have probably figured out, I'm willing to go to Simp if we're deadlined.
Post 564, Mykonian (emphasis mine) wrote:k) 484: states he also
wants to
lynch simpor (do you really think we don't know that you don't care who is the lynch, as long it is not you?)
Fuzzyman picked up his flak in the first place because he kept edging out of the Simpwagon in shady ways...it's fairly obvious that that's not the direction he was hoping to go in.

Not wild about his behavior around Corporate, either.
I´m afraid I don´t completely understand what you are saying. I don´t see the point you try to make with that completed game, I know what game you are talking about. Also, I don´t know what "bloated" and "egregiously" mean, so I'm not getting what the problem is with that point against fuzzy. It is just one of the more points that show some kind of pattern that fuzzy was always able to go onto the biggest bandwagon, that he always kept his options open. And about corporate... well do you know what to make of him? I don't. Do you want a policy lynch? On the moment, I think there are better options, scummier people.
Empking's case on Canary and debate with Fuzzyman still make my eyes blur over. Oh, well. I'm assuming Fuzzyman's defenses of Canary are what prompted Mykonian's unvote in 635. This immediately makes me think to Canary's conclusion that Fuzzyman was aiding him superfluously. Part of me worries that I'm just nodding along at this hour...like I said, I barely followed the Empking/Fuzzyman exchange myself. Eh. I want Mykonian to elaborate on what he liked. (I acknowledge his 639.)
In post 639, I thought I showed what my reasoning behind the unvote was, but that fuzzy stayed on my list. I like it better when people are active, even if I think they are scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”