hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Cape90 »

You have not cross-voted Maria, obviously you know I am just town for not hammering you at this point
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:58 am

Post by MariaR »

I legit forgot I haven't voted tbh B)

VOTE: Luke
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

Luke's bull in a china shop level of confidence doesn't really match his actions if you look pre f5 and even when they strongarm'd Titus they just *shrug* and said it's Enchant and me without...any consideration or build up previously to support such a train of thinking. Combine that with the weird ate that was fully fake'd as a partner I think you can see how it really is just not a real thought and not a villager. It's very poorly staged and coming in here and just snap voting? Luke had a plan, a very obvious one but stuck too it the whole time.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

Hey Cape, you can vote Luke rn.

We win

both go back to Pokemon. Good deal? Good deal.

Even though the game is broken but uh details details
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 49, Nero Cain wrote:idk man, I think scum do "will explain later" alot. Maybe it's just them mimicking townplay but its not something that scum never does. We can jusge Gamma once he comes back with his reasoning but I'm not a fan of yours. :igmeou:
In post 53, Nero Cain wrote:telling the truth about ?
In post 82, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 69, Cape90 wrote:You are being swayed by Nero of all people?
my reads are good despite what queen Ari says. discredit me more scumbutt
In post 84, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: cape
In post 86, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 77, Cape90 wrote:I found Nero as town pretty easily last large game so
I'm not sure if this is true? Like you may have intentionally town read me when I was town reading you and then as the game progressed I think you started to suspect me a lil' and then after VP flipped you were hard scum reading me. Though that might have been more mechanical than play based.
In post 83, Cape90 wrote:I guess not yet but I have my eye on him. He seems dodgy with his reads.
Isn't this as fence sitty as you claim that I'm being?
In post 90, Nero Cain wrote:Cape lambasting Frog for being swayed by me isn't a defense, its an attack on me.
In post 91, Nero Cain wrote:I called out Cape for using pretty silly reasoning to town read Gamma with and his response is basically "don't listen to Nero his reads are shit and he likes to burn down cities."
I mean, with Nero, you could say the same about me, maybe even moreso :wowee:

lol I got distracted and towncased myself :p

The same thing happened with Save The Dragons with you/me, with nero, bcg sussed me I think? but it was more directed at frog

but yeah i found myself relating to 2 of those things :p
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by Cape90 »

when luke comes back I will see what he has to say I guess, but I will dig around/read the rest of your mafia scumplay as I haven't paid attention to it after I died basically day 1
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

Whoa it's almost like BCG tried to pocket me and direct his line of fire at you while Nero did the same and went after me and when Frog cased me the wovles jumped on it. Crazy yeah?

I guess the only thing on my mind rn is what's the biggest thing stopping you from just saying "yeah it's Luke"
pedit: Fair, I really was just sitting here wondering how you think I could be mafia when that game feels night and day to me but if you didn't read? Welp.jpg
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3681, MariaR wrote:I guess the only thing on my mind rn is what's the biggest thing stopping you from just saying "yeah it's Luke"
surprisingly, not too much, but that's literally why I am waiting for him :p
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

WE'RE GONNA TAKE IT HOME TITUS WHEWWWWW
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3643, Lukewarm wrote:And yet, the whole time that she is fence sitting, she is calling me scummy for wanting to make sure that me and cape agree before either of us votes.
i looked at what you pulled up, didn't look like fence sitting to me :lol:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:49 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3684, Cape90 wrote:
In post 3643, Lukewarm wrote:And yet, the whole time that she is fence sitting, she is calling me scummy for wanting to make sure that me and cape agree before either of us votes.
I mean... she:

-appeared to be actively using "I need to read more to be sure what is the right answer" as a reason to not vote yet
-while asking you to explain your math preference and
-making comments about thinking it could possibly be math.

maybe "fence sitting" is an over simplification of it, because yes, she said that she had a preference on Enchant, but she was never "ready" to lock in that vote. And her asking you to explain why you thought it was Math>Enchant looked like she was hoping you could give her a good excuse to switch.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3673, Cape90 wrote:
In post 3408, Lukewarm wrote:Not alienating either of Math or Cape by calling them scum,
and only needs one of them to vote me to win
the what?
This was before the enchant/math cross, and she seemed to be playing towards getting a win in 5p with getting me voted.

I was looking at potential scum teams, and this approach made the most sense if she was partnered with Enchant.

Calling her buddy scummy (enchant), but calling for a vote on a townie(me), reaching out to both other townies calling them town (you and math), and encouraging them to vote me

Like, she did not want to risk alienating either of you away from voting me by calling either of you potentially scum there.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3668, Cape90 wrote:the way Luke just insta voted today really bothers me
My thoughts over night were that the way we lost Elo today was if you voted me, and your vote timing with Enchant was pretty sudden when it happened. but I thought that if I voted maria first, you would be more careful with a hammer vote then with a "I am going to enter into a cross vote" vote, so I needed to enter a cross early.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3667, Cape90 wrote:I am leaning someone right now over the other, I will keep it to myself for now. Just in general.

It's interesting how Luke didn't use probably one of his greatest ammunitions
In post 3621, MariaR wrote:Luke lock wolf btw said they'd vote whole day and never did keep that in mind
Like this quote was made when Enchant was voted within the span of like, I guess it was half an hour but Luke simply just was not there, not to mention he could have been planning to vote not then but later on wanting to be the one to make the first move, but I just kinda unannounced voted Enchant.

What I am gatting at is I could see the argument that Maria over here is making an argument with flawed logic and in bad faith. Though idk it's that scummy
I...

Know that at some point when I was typing out the "Day 6" post I put to words "Maria was constatntly popping in to find a way to say that I was scum, which felt like she was setting that up for 3p elo" but I guess it got editted out at some point lol

I did not grab this quote in particular, or any quotes, because it seemed like it it was a lot of quotes.
One thing Luke didn't address specifically when responding to me was this comment I made
In post 3647, Cape90 wrote:I am sure if you are mafia, you found it way easier to push Maria then myself
Which is true because of how Maria has treated me as town this whole time as well as MathBlade ever since yesterday at least, but Maria has had me in the at least null-town pile all game but the townread on me got stronger
I did not realize that it needed a response tbh.

Like, yes? If I were scum, it would have just been easier to push Maria here

But really:

"Is luke pushing maria because he is town who felt confident that Math and Cape were town, and landed on Maria being scum"
and
"Is luke pushing maria because he is scum, and he felt like Maria was the easier push"

Boil down to, is luke scum or town here.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3654, Lukewarm wrote:My basic thoughts were that Enchant and Math never cross vote there and that math and enchant don't make much sense to both be scum voyeurs

and

If you were scum I really don't think that Toog dies going into 5p Elo. Like, I could see you being hesitant to take him into 3p elo with you, one the basis that he would be paranoid why he was not killed in a you+toog+X ep elo scenario, if X was scum, but the night before 5p elo, there was not really that incentive / worry. And then I did not think that if you were scum, that you would have played 5p ELO the way that you did, starting with leaning towards it being Math, but then voting Enchant while Maria was still on the fence.

and

Maria looked to me like the way she was playing 5p Elo the way she would as scum. Pretending to be unsure and needing to reread to avoid voting, encouraging your lean on it being Math, while also consistently saying that I was the last scum when ever she got a chance . (not voting)+(encouraging your math read) could have won her in 5p ELO, and her play around me looked motivated to win 3p elo if Enchant flpped in 5p.
This was my process on how I shored up my confidence that it was Maria, so this is probably my best response to that point tbh. Just showing you how I got there.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3655, MariaR wrote:I think one of the biggest reasons I'm a villager has to be look at flipped wolves.
Save: Went for me D1 Just look at that.

Nero: Forced intent on me and tried to go for me
Pooky: I am the reason this slot went over and pushed it all game.
Voted Johny
Enchant was susing me too.
BGC pocketed me D1
Kind of sneaky slipping my slot into the "flipped wolves" part of your post lmao.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3656, MariaR wrote:I won't even get into how Luke used the Toog nk to spring his agenda I want to point out how...strange these posts are.

Spoiler:
In post 3399, Lukewarm wrote:
Pedit: Enchant, why are you fucking voting already in Elo?
In post 3400, Lukewarm wrote:Please unvote
In post 3401, Lukewarm wrote:At least give everyone time to check in, give there solves, ect.

Like, even if you are sure that Math is scum, you have to also make sure that his partner is found for 3p elo
In post 3403, Lukewarm wrote:Jesus fucking christ. I am going to walk away, and if the game is still here when I come back I will sort through the two of them

pedit: thank you
In post 3408, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3405, MariaR wrote:I'm like pretty sure it's Luke/Enchant and I'm prob voting Luke today
In post 3406, MariaR wrote:@Cape
@Math

Ready to listen and vote the wolves just lmk
I was already leaning Maria as one of the two based on the Toog scum read there and because I was town reading both Math and Enchant before Elo started.

And this feels like Maria+Enchant to me.

Not alienating either of Math or Cape by calling them scum, and only needs one of them to vote me to win.

Now, do keep in mind these posts are all basically after each other, right? Do you see how odd and out of place this level of anger is? Because it's entirely fake, it was just an excuse to try and have some performative partner interactions. Sure, if Luke thought maybe Enchant was a villager?

But, Luke was the most confident person coming into the thread, and even posting in the quotes above that Enchant was a lock wolf, so why are you getting this upset over a wolf voting?

Cape, Maria's arguements are just made up.

Her "best point" against me being scum, is that at the start of day 6, I was upset with Enchant's vote, despite being already being at "enchant was a lock wolf"

But she is spinning my thoughts into something that it was not. I was not really sure that Enchant was scum until like .

She is claiming that I was "locked" in on Enchant scum both before and after these posts about the early hammer are fake, but she is willfully ignoring where I sat down and sorted between Math and Enchant much later after this. Because it does not help her sway you...

Spoiler:
In post 3487, Lukewarm wrote:Also, hi.

I am going to try and put in some time tonight, instead of tomorrow
In post 3489, Lukewarm wrote:Do we know for sure that Chungus is Koba? I think I saw someone say that Chungus is Koba
In post 3490, Lukewarm wrote:Doing a search, I see lots of people say that he was, but he never confirms it. But he also never denied it, and he did deny being Drapion
In post 3491, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 806, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:
In post 792, Cape90 wrote:
In post 791, Cape90 wrote:Enchant is kinda just like the other games I have played with Enchant so I do not know how to actually read that slot at all
Counterpoint this other game Enchant has been a part of which contradicts everything I just said: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=88671

VOTE: Enchant

Easiest mafia game of my life
anyone who claims they can accurately read enchant is a liar, especially while trying to hamfist meta into the read. that being said i have the slot in PoE and could even feasibly be paired with frog/gamma
I am asking this, because Koba has previously told me to "Get Gud" when I said something along the lines of "Enchant is hard to read"

So, this is not a think that Koba actually thinks about Enchant. And he is using a false statement his own thoughts on Enchant to soft defend enchant from Cape here.
In post 3492, Lukewarm wrote:JohnnyFarrar Big Chungus Gaming, Crescent
PookyTheMagicalBear

Enchant Nero
Math, and Charloux

Pooky:
The first time Enchant shows up on Pooky's iso is here
In post 1872, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1869, Titus wrote:I'm going to sleep on this.

I'd love your thoughts on where we should go Pooky.
I'm happy to kill anyone on this list:

marci
Enchant
MT
BCG
But this is after Pooky had several votes, including BCG, and was the leading wagon at the time. He had not voiced a scum read on Enchant prior to being put in that position. Nero's name does not exist in pooky's iso

He also... doesn't vote anyone on this list here. He is still on frog. A couple pages latter he votes BCG.

So, clearly he was not actually trying to push through a wagon on any of these names. I think I can see him putting 2 partners here.
In post 3493, Lukewarm wrote:hmmm... going through each scum looking at enchant's name, and I felt good about it still with chungus and math.

But this johnny stuff feels to me like he is awkwardly trying to figure out if he really does have a guilty on him or not...

Spoiler:
In post 2924, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 2923, Enchant wrote:
In post 2922, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Hello! Who wants to catch me up on gamestate?
I am Cop with guilty on you.
I found scum already! Hot shit
In post 2930, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Wait is Enchant serious then? Why does Mal have votes?

I have 1 shot
In post 2935, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 2933, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2930, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Wait is Enchant serious then? Why does Mal have votes?

I have 1 shot
Mal has votes because Mal didn’t play the way scum Titus expected

So he’s getting run up as a VT.
I meant if Enchant was claiming a guilty on me I'd expect a lot more votes in my direction. Or better yet, votes in Enchant's direction since I'm not actually guilty
[/sp/oiler]

And like, clearly Johnny did not really know the role lay out of the game yet since he messed up his own claim for how many shots he had.
In post 3494, Lukewarm wrote:I get nothing from chungus wrt to math

Pooky feels to me like he is trying to play around Math in a way to keep Math from attacking him, not like he is his partner Especially the detail he threw in to town read math here does not feel like a partner read
In post 1626, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: mathblade repped in at page 55 and proceeded to spam up half the posts from 55->59 and its mostly nonsense therefore he's town;

like look at this gem of a post:
In post 1455, MathBlade wrote:
In post 228, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Cape90
In post 236, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Crescent
Pooky is nagl with 0 posts from Cape/Crescent in between

Toog seems to be following his d1 promise, so null on Toog

Pooky is being anti Pooky so nagl but I am not sure if it’s because I don’t understand Pooky

saying its not a good look for me to move my vote from Cape to Crescent.

When Crescent has like 2 posts atp and I literally explained why I voted for Crescent, but instead of reading my iso to figure out why I voted for Crescent dude only look at "what did Cape or Crescent do in between Pooky's votes?"

That is a thought process and it's a very literal one, it's a "nothing happened therefore Pooky shouldn't change his vote thus SUSP"

it ignores the fact that the obvious explanation is I didn't notice Crescent was AWOL until I voted for her because I'm not aware of everything.

Like I can see him going through that thought process and going hmmm this is shady what is going on.

whereas if he's scum I don't think he plays it that way because its just dumb and is asking me to pay attention to him and he mostly doesn't want me to do that when he's scum because he thinks I can read him close to perfectly.
In post 3495, Lukewarm wrote:It is also just hard for me to think that Math scum would have never... just, relented in Titus's attempt to kill me.

Especially yesterDay, when letting Titus get a miselim on me walks into Elo with Titus able to potentially be eliminated in either 5p elo or 3p elo because of it.
In post 3496, Lukewarm wrote:Cape, I think that we should just vote Enchant here. If it is Math, then I guess he deserves the win
In post 3501, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3500, Enchant wrote:
In post 3496, Lukewarm wrote:Cape, I think that we should just vote Enchant here. If it is Math, then I guess he deserves the win
I see many letters, but can i get TL/DR why you don't believe me?
I mean, my points were basically:

~Chungus soft defended you

~Pooky avoided commenting on you at all until he was in danger of elimination

~Pooky looks not partnered with Math.

~Math could have let Titus elim me at some point.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Her next point is acting like it is somehow scummier:

-That I worked through math and enchant, but scouring through their isos, landed on it being enchant, cased out why, and then asked you to read and respond before we voted.

vs

- That she said she thought it was enchant, but was open to you convincing her that it was math, and then just kept making comments about back reading to avoid committing to a vote.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:07 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3685, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3684, Cape90 wrote:
I mean... she:

-appeared to be actively using "I need to read more to be sure what is the right answer" as a reason to not vote yet
-while asking you to explain your math preference and
-making comments about thinking it could possibly be math.

maybe "fence sitting" is an over simplification of it, because yes, she said that she had a preference on Enchant, but she was never "ready" to lock in that vote. And her asking you to explain why you thought it was Math>Enchant looked like she was hoping you could give her a good excuse to switch.
You know, I'll throw you a bone here, let's use your gross over simplification of what happened here even though that wasn't the case and you can easily use context clues to see what did happen. If I wanted to see if Cape would switch I just don't need to bring up Math at all, I'm self-aware enough to know as a wolf how my posts will look in the thread, you don't just put a very basic "omg hey what do you think of this player" that's scum textbook 101. The only time I ever said it could be Math was that I "paused" at the gang up but besides that? Always Enchant.

But hey, if we're wanting to question the willingness to vote let's look at you again, where you once again have refused to explain why you didn't vote Enchant the whole dayphase. The only thing you ever said was "I want to make sure me and Cape are on the same page" that...does not stop you from voting and with the amount of confidence you displayed the whole phase more then anyone else, you didn't vote. You waited until Cape or I would've voted because
you
were the one hanging back. You wanted to bus Enchant by merely saying you were gonna vote them but never did.

Actions speak louder than words and you just sitting back even though you were the biggest on "Enchant scum" combined with your fake anger? Yeah, that's kinda a red flag. Like, your confidence does not match your play and it isn't even warranted you hard went at Titus. Didn't rethink. You didn't even stop to reconsider in lylo. You
always
stop to reconsider in lylo. You didn't do that because you were so dead set on the idea that I would never vote Cape over you and you're a wolf.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3686, Lukewarm wrote:I was looking at potential scum teams, and this approach made the most sense if she was partnered with Enchant.
All that busywork in that giant post you made, was just that...busywork a giant post to make it look like you were solving but if someone made that level of a big post and was truly solving it would make sense if you just stopped, looked at everyones posts. If you're looking over every team it makes no sense to come away with "one" team.

You're trying to use the defend you "weren't really sure it was Enchant" using that exact 1 line of text where you didn't dismiss Cape or Math as a wolf when we both know that was only tacted on so you could use it as a backway out and now you're trying to rewrite the meaning of what your words meant.

I called you out on this stuff days ago and you didn't answer.

Wanna know why you didn't answer? So you could answer it here and not have your words be damning. Because if you answered half the stuff I called you out on you'd have to go down on a ship you knew was sinking.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:17 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3692, Lukewarm wrote:Her next point is acting like it is somehow scummier:

-That I worked through math and enchant, but scouring through their isos, landed on it being enchant, cased out why, and then asked you to read and respond before we voted.

vs

- That she said she thought it was enchant, but was open to you convincing her that it was math, and then just kept making comments about back reading to avoid committing to a vote.
See, you're trying to compare our points like they're both excuses to not vote but here's where they differ in a major manner.

You came into the dayphase scounting teams, right? Assuming you're a villager, you want to convince Cape you're on the same page? Right? Okay, why is that stopping you from voting? Enchant self hammer? But you already think the two wolves are locked and if Enchant self hammers you're not gonna be the NK so? You'd have all the time today to convince Cape or Math. Plus, you weren't even doing the whole convining part at all. You mostly said a few comments and then went to me. Your actions. Do not line up. With your words.

vs

Me: Who was open to looking over every possiblity sure, you can call that wolfy I am willing to see that line, but when I openly was trying to use most of the day to read back (and you can tell I was reading back) to get a better answer so I wasn't fully tunneled. I was trying to solve and ask questions.

Your actions do not match up with the townie mindset you're trying to make them out to be, your thoughts do not go from point A to point B. see the issue?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Okay. The promised self town case. It is weird to do this starting from nothing, so cape if you have any pointed questions throw them at me. For now, I am just kind of pointing at my positioning around flipped scum BCG/Johnny/Enchant

When I repped in, if I was scum, then I had a fresh slate on where I was going to land with my reads.

I ended with this as my scum leans (were unsorted at the time btw)
In post 2869, Lukewarm wrote:scum lean
MalcolmTucker
Cape90
Titus
Big Chungus Gaming
And then I ended up voting BCG
In post 2885, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2882, marcistar wrote:wild nobodies doing shit

clearly scum comfy
Yeah, this game seems kinda dead.

I'm down to vote out either of Malcolm or Chungus atm

VOTE: Chungus

This is the one Not_Mafia wants, right?
Like, if I am scum, and I rep in, and have a fresh slate on scum reads, I just... don't build up to a vote on Chungus?

Math was casing Marci, and I could have just... gone there
Toog was saying to go MariaR, and I could have just... gone there

Instead, I had Marci and Maria on the town side of null...

This is especially true since BCG had had a wagon just dissipate off of him.

Spoiler: build up to 4 votes
In post 2748, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Big Chungus Gaming

Scum repalce out
In post 2749, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Big Chungus Gaming
In post 2750, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: BCG

Working with my TRs
In post 2754, MariaR wrote:VOTE: BCG

Spoiler: fall down to 1
In post 2789, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE:

NM, let's look elsewhere.
In post 2791, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2784, marcistar wrote:
In post 2782, Lukewarm wrote:I am a VT, so I don't have e shots.

I replaced std not chungus
math seems to think 54667776567 invests can co exist but 2 protectives cant
i think is why he has poe of either me or chungus

but i tr xhungus T_T i dont think they were playing me like a violin at all..
Correct. I do.

You say it is like hyperbole. I think scum would have had some sort of defense against a multi shot disloyal vig.

UNVOTE:

Bahhh
In post 2881, MariaR wrote:VOTE: MalcolmTucker

There is no reason for me to just... re introduce the wagon on my partner here.

-----

So my first vote day 3 was BCG, but then also only vote on Day 4 was on Johnny. I don't feel like I am prone to bussing, if anything, I would rather a partner go the distance then me doing it, I just... would not bus this slot so hard.

-----

And, similarly in 5p ELO.

I both, would not have had him vote Math for the "partner interaction" like Maria is claiming I did, but also, once the cross happened, I would have fought for it to be Math. Like, bet the game on 5p elo, instead of me going to 3p elo alone. I was not exactly town read enough to think that I could win 3p ELO.

Here is a post from a scum chat I played in Subject: Mewbie 2094 [Mafia]
Lukewarm wrote:I know that goodmornining literally just died, and that I have not even made it to a day phase going it alone yet, but being solo scum is already a crushing loneliness omg
I would not want this for me lmao.

-----

Finally, I think that I would have just killed you Cape, instead of Math.

Math already thought that it was Maria, and at that point all I would have had to do is argue "Math, Maria is trying to WIFOM you into voting wrong by bringing you to ELO"

That seems like the path of least resistence, then coming in with you being the decider given you have scum read me off and on all game.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I would go over that quote wall you posted but it is legit "Look I totally wasn't locked on Enchant and was not as confident see" like that quote wall is supposed to answer it when, yes you were the most confident throughout the whole phase and I'm sure I do not need to convince Cape of that as they can go read it themselves. You've tried to grossly make-up history to fit your worldview. Hell, I've been tried to say "okay yeah sure let's look at that from a wolf view" to help you. Like, come on now haha.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:22 am

Post by schadd_ »