hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1623, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:id address the case on me but it doesnt exist so pls vote for someone who has a possibility of being scum instead ok thx
Like who?

Also, can you explain your Math read more? It males no sense.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:51 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I'm willing to kill almost anyone atp except for titus, mathblade, frogsterking. I am currently voting for Marci cuz she isn't reacting like she does when she's town. Her responses are too nonchalant like she is trying to play things cool.

mathblade repped in at page 55 and proceeded to spam up half the posts from 55->59 and its mostly nonsense therefore he's town;

like look at this gem of a post:
In post 1455, MathBlade wrote:
In post 228, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Cape90
In post 236, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Crescent
Pooky is nagl with 0 posts from Cape/Crescent in between

Toog seems to be following his d1 promise, so null on Toog

Pooky is being anti Pooky so nagl but I am not sure if it’s because I don’t understand Pooky

saying its not a good look for me to move my vote from Cape to Crescent.

When Crescent has like 2 posts atp and I literally explained why I voted for Crescent, but instead of reading my iso to figure out why I voted for Crescent dude only look at "what did Cape or Crescent do in between Pooky's votes?"

That is a thought process and it's a very literal one, it's a "nothing happened therefore Pooky shouldn't change his vote thus SUSP"

it ignores the fact that the obvious explanation is I didn't notice Crescent was AWOL until I voted for her because I'm not aware of everything.

Like I can see him going through that thought process and going hmmm this is shady what is going on.

whereas if he's scum I don't think he plays it that way because its just dumb and is asking me to pay attention to him and he mostly doesn't want me to do that when he's scum because he thinks I can read him close to perfectly.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:08 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1626, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Marci cuz she isn't reacting like she does when she's town.
wrong
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Titus »

Can you provide examples Pooky?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

I like reading in chronological order and then ISOs second unless there is a direct reason presented.

Going to have a weird work day probably. Not sure if I will be able to post much.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Big Chungus Gaming »

Hi I've been dealing with a mental health thing for the past week or so - ill get to this later. I still think marci has been obvtown since d1 and pooky pushing on her this way is prob outting
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Big Chungus Gaming »

VOTE: pooky wynaut
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1540, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1538, Save The Dragons wrote:I was talking to frogsterking my bad
What do you want me to change my mind on?
i want you to reevaluate my slot and come out with the correct answer but you're obviously so confirmed bias that literally everything i do is perceived through a wolfy lens that you'll find some way to make this basic plea for rational-ness a scum tell.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:36 am

i'm not sure how i feel about by Pooky i dunno why you're spending so much time convincing us of a safe read of mathblade being town rather than trying harder to push your controversial scum read. it just seems weird.

but then again i hate everyone on the pookywagon and would rather vote anyone on it than pooky
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 1615, Titus wrote:
In post 1605, Cape90 wrote:The thing is, the way Titus is playing is not reminding me of her wolf game that I played in this other large game, it moreso makes me confuse
We played in a large?
yeah, you were scum I was town viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88987
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1633, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm not sure how i feel about by Pooky i dunno why you're spending so much time convincing us of a safe read of mathblade being town rather than trying harder to push your controversial scum read. it just seems weird.

but then again i hate everyone on the pookywagon and would rather vote anyone on it than pooky
I think it’s more meant to try to help me improve in a weird way. I don’t think everyone was his target audience.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Cape90 »

im an understanding less and less the reasons to suspect StD
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1634, Cape90 wrote:
In post 1615, Titus wrote:
In post 1605, Cape90 wrote:The thing is, the way Titus is playing is not reminding me of her wolf game that I played in this other large game, it moreso makes me confuse
We played in a large?
yeah, you were scum I was town viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88987
Funny.

That’s the game that makes me think she’s scum

Most of that game she spent trying to move me off of Galron and undercut me.

Eventually elimmed her due to sheer frustration.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Linked game
In post 5464, Titus wrote:
In post 5465, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5464, Titus wrote:Pride, thy name is town. There's a reason it's a deadly sin Math.
How is this pride? I am considering you town (meaning I am wrong on you) and asking a broad question of what that means for D1.
That literally is the answer. We're literally scumreading opposition while scum sit back and watch. That's pride to assume that there's only one reasonable school of thought.
In post 5466, Titus wrote:If I thought town could legit hold only my opinions and be competent, my only plans would be contempt and FoSing making it impossible to form a coherent townblock. Instead, I look for players who might be reasoned with if shown to be wrong.
In post 5468, Titus wrote:
In post 5469, MathBlade wrote:It’s starting from facts namely if you’re town every wagon D1 was on town
If VP is town and Galron is town then every wagon for the entire game has been on town

Then who is scum in that set of facts? It’s assuming what you want me to and asking broad questions.
Town cannibalizing its loud vocal players strongly indicates pride. Namely, slots are getting scumread because they oppose other vocal townread slots.

How many people contributed to today beyond saying VP is a good/ok elimination? There's far too many players that sat back and let this elimination go through. Scum have no interest in saving VP.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:51 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Pooky's responses seem okay, I'm not particularly wanting to go there at the moment. Back to null on the slot, certainly not sold on them as scum.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:51 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1636, Cape90 wrote:im an understanding less and less the reasons to suspect StD
Feels like a legacy scumread for some posters that's not really gone away even though there's not much of a case there.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: This game
In post 1614, Titus wrote:
In post 1611, Cape90 wrote:I will slow roll it since Pooky immediately got 3 votes on them, but I could see the blunt directness they display as scummy
We need larger wagons to get anywhere....
In post 1613, Titus wrote:
In post 1607, MathBlade wrote:Titus when town is like “rah rah rah town block”.

Imho her and Frogger are treating the game thread like the scum PT.
Beeboop. I must behave the same way every game. Beeep!
In post 1584, Titus wrote:
In post 1579, MathBlade wrote:Like this many wagons to avoid BGC only reinforces BGC scum to me
No one wants to work with you Mathblade because you aren't listening. Everything gets filtered through your worldview and repeated over again. You respond to every conversation interrupting people and blocking reactions. I refused to give reads because it would cause you to post more and I feel like they are shit in this environment.

I can't tell BCG from Save from Enchant atm.
In post 1570, Titus wrote:
In post 1560, Frogsterking wrote:You have to realize on some level right now that it's in scum interest to spam the thread up by whatever means necessary and prevent us from consolidating a Town core.
Math scum does this, which is why PookyTheMagicalBear townreading Math based on post quantity makes no sense. PookyTheMagicalBear also said MathBlade wasn't avoiding him but they had no memorable interactions.

I'm actually coming around to town Math because of how dense and wrong he is.

And if anything he should know my accuracy and ability to read Frogster based on the last anon game.

Yet people not playing his way doesn't fit in his worldview regardless of his alignment so it gets discarded.

I am sure there’s even better examples in her iso earlier but on mobile

Like this is like bad
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:54 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1616, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1594, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'm not inherently against Pooky for what it's worth since I don't TR them or SR them either way, wouldn't have any objections to a wagon to the same degree as I would with STD who I still vocally townread.

Feeling a bit lost on some slots in general at the moment. Maria's voting looks opportunistic at times but I can also read it in the spirit of compromise coming from a slot willing to probe and push things forward. Perhaps I'm too influenced by my D1 read on them.
In post 1599, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1598, MalcolmTucker wrote:Feel like their play so far is closer to how I'm used to them as town, bit more scattergun, ironically not a million miles away from you albeit different styles.
What do you mean by this?
Did you post a reads list yet Malcolm?
Town: Cape, Frog, Math, STD

Scum or scumlean: BCG, Marci, Maria (sort of wavering here though)

Null: the rest

I have no idea on slots like Enchant and NotMafia. I was leaning scum on Furtive and think their play has been unlike their town play, but not sure their approach has been conductive to scum so far.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:56 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1641, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1611, Cape90 wrote:I will slow roll it since Pooky immediately got 3 votes on them, but I could see the blunt directness they display as scummy

In post 1579, MathBlade wrote:Like this many wagons to avoid BGC only reinforces BGC scum to me
No one wants to work with you Mathblade because you aren't listening. Everything gets filtered through your worldview and repeated over again. You respond to every conversation interrupting people and blocking reactions. I refused to give reads because it would cause you to post more and I feel like they are shit in this environment.

In post 1560, Frogsterking wrote:You have to realize on some level right now that it's in scum interest to spam the thread up by whatever means necessary and prevent us from consolidating a Town core.
Math scum does this, which is why PookyTheMagicalBear townreading Math based on post quantity makes no sense. PookyTheMagicalBear also said MathBlade wasn't avoiding him but they had no memorable interactions.

And if anything he should know my accuracy and ability to read Frogster based on the last anon game.

Yet people not playing his way doesn't fit in his worldview regardless of his alignment so it gets discarded.

Like this is like bad
If Pooky is town, okay chance Titus could end up being scum.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:09 am

VOTE: titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1643, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1641, MathBlade wrote:

Like this is like bad
If Pooky is town, okay chance Titus could end up being scum.
Ok, going back here.

Not only boring but spineless.

VOTE: MalcolmTucker
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

Malcom and StD are likely scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:17 am

why? because i'm voting you for not doing anything all game?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 871, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

vote count 1.7 !

Big Chungus Gaming (4):
KittyTacky, PookyTheMagicalBear, Toogeloo, Frogsterking
Save The Dragons (3):
Gamma Emerald, Charloux, Enchant
Frogsterking (3):
Greeting, Big Chungus Gaming, Save The Dragons
MalcolmTucker (1):
MariaR
Cape90 (1):
SirRhett
Toogeloo (1):
marcistar
Enchant (1):
Cape90

not voting (2):
MalcolmTucker, Fennec

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to blow someone up. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-10-12 15:00:00)

modorator notes
  • e
If we suppose that then, Frogsterking is almost certainly town.

I partially understand wanting to flip BCG regardless of if I am right or wrong for the VCA, but that's not evidence BCG is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1647, Save The Dragons wrote:why? because i'm voting you for not doing anything all game?
That would make sense if you voted me a few pages ago.

Your statement is patently false now and opportunistic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”