hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Big Chungus Gaming »

In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 767, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:
In post 765, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 763, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:
In post 761, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 715, Enchant wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 704, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:charloux and std are town
ur bad
bruh Gamma
What
Even if I overlook BCG TRing two people I don’t, they’re also pushing 3 slots that I think are town (and 1 that I know is town)
maybe dont roll scum against me
Maybe don’t be a fucking creep
You hide behind this newbie facade but it’s painfully obvious who you are. Given that, your play seems remarkably like last time I saw scum!you.
i haven't had a "newbie" facade. I indicated I knew several people including you just was lying on the down low.

and no, that's quite impossible for this to resemble the last time you saw scum me other than it matching me personality wise.

you couldn't even explain basic progression on your reads and got caught. its ok. better luck next time.
I opted not to explain because when I asked you a question in response to yours you got pompous
So I’m not gonna play ball with you when you’re just gonna be an assclown. Instead you can just die.
you keep using these insults, but I do not think you understand the meaning of them.
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:47 pm

In post 774, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 771, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:i join games on alts so i can act more chill and not have to go as hard as i normally do but then gamma has to go and intentioanlly force me to revert back, probably intentional here to bait me into being aggro so he can hide behind the shield and then out my main as a weapon.

no, you will not.
VOTE: Gamma

This is not town.
:twisted:
I assure you there was ulterior motive but I’m still not scum. But yeah you just confirmed my whole triple-imposter theory I had on you. You’re a sick fuck and I kinda thought of you as a friend before but I sure as hell don’t now!
ok i dont care about your personal issues im playing a game, stop calling me names thinking i replaced in solely to troll you or whatever. im not entertaining this and this is the last time i publicly bring this up and warn you about doing this.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ll leave it for now but you better believe there will be words postgame
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 768, Charloux wrote:
In post 752, Cape90 wrote:
In post 743, Charloux wrote:Nice double standard you got there. Is one of Pooky/Toog your scum buddy so you didn't call them out for naked votes? That doesn't make a lot of sense...
you are legitimately scum and I will get you voted one day

Like why call out the people that have been naked voting all day? Especially Toog
1)No personal insults please, even if true. You don't call a fat lady fat, do you now?
2)I called out Malcom on his double standard on naked voting, and his connection to std; NOT toog.
Calling someone scum in a game of mafia isn't a
personal insult

I am surprised you didn't point out as now that i look at it, I think you were referring to it as Malcom pointed out specifically Maria's vote and ONLY MARIA'S VOTE.
So if Malcolm flips red, does this make Maria blue or is it distancing? I can see both sides, so really your argument with the people Malcolm didn't call out is also WIFOM is it not?

Malcolm specifically said "Kinda get why I'd attract some votes for what's been lazy play up until now
but if I do get eliminated I suppose it'll be informative to find out where the scummy votes are.
"
This all implies that Malcolm does not think all of the lazy naked votes on him were made by mafia, kind of a blanket statement if you ask me but meh.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Cape90 »

Though to Charloux's credit

is a strange attack on the Charloux's slot when Malcolm showed no suspicion on the slot in the first place.
Also deflection from what? Me? I am the only one who suspects Charloux from the looks of it

Like there is but that is from a while ago and really doesn't seem like a suspicion on Charloux but a dismissal of Charloux's suspicion on STD
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Sigh
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:02 pm

Do better if you are town
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 773, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:
In post 770, Cape90 wrote:
In post 757, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:
In post 750, Cape90 wrote:
In post 740, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 709, Greeting wrote:Though
Frog
kinda has a point, the Crescent/
BCG
slot is bad and we might need to just policy elim them.
It isn't a policy if they're legit scummy. If they were just a townie-looking player with a bad playstyle it would be a policy and I oppose that. But it isn't imho.
one reason i called it policy is that I didn't think BCG was actually scummy
so whats the reason for policy then :)
1. You were not reading the game CLEARLY. Acting like it at least.
2. You are looking at the game through the lens of extreme bias and this really annoying "I am right" lens that will make us lose the game if we pay full attention to you.

So while I don't think either of these things necessarily point to scum, it's an anti-town playstyle that frankly annoys me
im allowed to have as much confidence as i'd like on things tyvm lmfao

interesting that this standard doesn't hold for you for gamma who is actually playing up a "i am right" lens or frog who well, is frogsterking, and as well as pooky too who has naked shifted votes and not attempted to sort my slot genuinely.

but yeah, i'm not reading "clearly" or whatever? nah you saw someone mention a policy and you wanted to force me to be PoE via that.
Gamma apparently knows who you are and thinks you are scum, or just Gamma wants to push you for personal reasons, I can't tell. Actually I am seeing the ladder.

I have 0 idea who you are. I am very certain you are not the only other player who I would know who does make a lot of alt accounts. Like the person I am thinking of would legit find me as town in 0.5 seconds of reading me if they are town so obviously you are not them if you are town, so I don't think we familiar with each other if this is the case.

With Gamma, I can at least see a level of reading and a sense of actually being caught up before talking being shown.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 665, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 663, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 661, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 658, Save The Dragons wrote:Not really I made like 10 arguments and you barely barely articulated one
Were any of them good though?
Yes

Try harder

I think you just randomly drew my name out of a hat and decided to double down on it and anyone who thinks you have a case is an idiot no offense
I reread and they weren't good. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man straw man fallacy, you're straw manning my case against you.

Also you claimed low activity != scum but there is evidence that there's a correlation. https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _Detection MathBlade made a similar objection (and later flipped scum) when I accused him D1 in the large theme you just modded.
I get why SBPC is a thing but
I usually post a good amount as scum.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:22 pm

Like it's disappointing when people aren't even willing to engage and just want to vote you for dumb reasons

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do if people won't read what I'm saying I mean that's all I can do I can say stuff and people are like "herp derp you voted for one of your announced scumreads that's suspicious"

Like let's have a debate let's talk about stuff tell me what's really driving the scumread. Too many people voting me are doing so without acknowledging anything I'm saying

Like why am I even trying
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 783, Cape90 wrote:I get why SBPC is a thing but
I usually post a good amount as scum.
What does this stand for?

__

I think Dragons is doing a good job with the AtE trying to talk their way out of this. Unfortunately, that is how I'm interpreting their recent posts.

I think BGC is a good alternative vote, I've seen plenty of scum play this way before, and if they're Town then it will be easier to win the game without them based on their play so far.

Ideally IMO the wagons will consolidate into BGC and Dragons.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by Charloux »

I don't think we are talking on the same wavelength...
In post 778, Cape90 wrote: Calling someone scum in a game of mafia isn't a
personal insult

Said it with a joke in mind using wordplay because i seriously got chills from you. I could almost taste the emotions you put into the post.

I am surprised you didn't point out as now that i look at it, I think you were referring to it as Malcom pointed out specifically Maria's vote and ONLY MARIA'S VOTE.
So if Malcolm flips red, does this make Maria blue or is it distancing? I can see both sides, so really your argument with the people Malcolm didn't call out is also WIFOM is it not?
I was only comparing pooky/toog's votes and mine, didn't even have Maria in my mind back then. Out of frustration for toog's attitude i emulated fencesitting myself, but Malcom clearly divided the same type of vote(It's the same IMO) by ignoring all of toog's and calling me on mine. That's when i noticed he also reacted when i first mentioned STD, so i called him out for it.
My theory is that Malcom saw a wagon starting to get formed on his scum buddy and is trying to deflect it. I am a juicy target because i put up a vote with no case and my skill level is lacking compared to most people in the roster.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 782, Cape90 wrote:Gamma apparently knows who you are and thinks you are scum, or just Gamma wants to push you for personal reasons, I can't tell. Actually I am seeing the ladder.
I think pushing BGC is practical, there's a clear scum incentive to play the way they are because scumhunting is a bitch when someone is putting you on tilt. I'd argue it's BGC who seems to be pushing for personal reasons (if they're even Town.)

Pedit

Getting TvT vibes from Charloux and Cape.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: BGC

I've learned it's best to get slots like this out of the way BEFORE they do their damage rather than after. I intend to push Dragons and/or Greeting tomorrow and suggest you do it for me if I die. If the Dragons wagon builds (which it should) I'll hammer it or put it at e-1 or whatever.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 786, Charloux wrote:I don't think we are talking on the same wavelength...
personal insult

Said it with a joke in mind using wordplay because i seriously got chills from you. I could almost taste the emotions you put into the post.

I was only comparing pooky/toog's votes and mine, didn't even have Maria in my mind back then. Out of frustration for toog's attitude i emulated fencesitting myself, but Malcom clearly divided the same type of vote(It's the same IMO) by ignoring all of toog's and calling me on mine. That's when i noticed he also reacted when i first mentioned STD, so i called him out for it.
My theory is that Malcom saw a wagon starting to get formed on his scum buddy and is trying to deflect it. I am a juicy target because i put up a vote with no case and my skill level is lacking compared to most people in the roster.
1. I think it was the use of the word "lEgItImAtElY" which yeah it does come off like that now that I think about it lmao, but I wasn't emotional when making that post

2. I feel like the difference is Pooky and Toog have been naked voting a lot of people this game, so it's kinda just a thing that I would expect everyone to... expect.

3. "Out of frustration for toog's attitude i emulated fencesitting myself" - See if you didn't say this, I wouldn't really get as without this, it just looks really strange. It makes sense though with you made on Toog. I wouldn't call Toog's play this game fencesitting, would just call it lazy. I wouldn't say Pooky is fencesitting either, I think it's the incorrect term for all this anyways, I don't really have too much to say about Pooky, I can explain why their vote on big chungus probs wasn't random and I have already speculated on their vote on me.

4. So I see where your theory is kinda coming from, but I also see and then that makes me not so sure. Someone sticking their neck out like this with no traction on STD at that time is a really odd move if both are w/w but I suppose it is possible, MT is newer I think.

5. I will tell you this, you have more experience then me, I didn't even know about forum mafia until like last year, my exposure when you joined the site was Town of Salem lol.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

hey my naked votes have reasons and feelings

i am a bear of incredible taste
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 785, Frogsterking wrote:What does this stand for?
Sort By Post Count

UNVOTE: Charloux

Not feeling this vote anymore

Enchant is kinda just like the other games I have played with Enchant so I do not know how to actually read that slot at all
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 791, Cape90 wrote:Enchant is kinda just like the other games I have played with Enchant so I do not know how to actually read that slot at all
Counterpoint this other game Enchant has been a part of which contradicts everything I just said: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=88671

VOTE: Enchant

Easiest mafia game of my life
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

Will be catching up later tonight still at the fair
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 782, Cape90 wrote:
Frog
BCG
It isn't a policy if they're legit scummy. If they were just a townie-looking player with a bad playstyle it would be a policy and I oppose that. But it isn't imho.
2. You are looking at the game through the lens of extreme bias and this really annoying "I am right" lens that will make us lose the game if we pay full attention to you.

So while I don't think either of these things necessarily point to scum, it's an anti-town playstyle that frankly annoys me

interesting that this standard doesn't hold for you for gamma who is actually playing up a "i am right" lens or frog who well, is frogsterking, and as well as pooky too who has naked shifted votes and not attempted to sort my slot genuinely.

but yeah, i'm not reading "clearly" or whatever? nah you saw someone mention a policy and you wanted to force me to be PoE via that.
Gamma apparently knows who you are and thinks you are scum, or just Gamma wants to push you for personal reasons, I can't tell. Actually I am seeing the ladder.

I have 0 idea who you are. I am very certain you are not the only other player who I would know who does make a lot of alt accounts. Like the person I am thinking of would legit find me as town in 0.5 seconds of reading me if they are town so obviously you are not them if you are town, so I don't think we familiar with each other if this is the case.

With Gamma, I can at least see a level of reading and a sense of actually being caught up before talking being shown.
Given my theory about BCG being confirmed, I also saw them approach being behind very differently as town before recently
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 786, Charloux wrote:I don't think we are talking on the same wavelength...
personal insult

tf
Who says “don’t personally insult me”
as a joke

Or am I misreading?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I see it better now
<Embrace The Void>

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

we have gone for too long without killing someone plz consolidate tyvm
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:54 pm

In post 794, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 782, Cape90 wrote:
Frog
BCG

Given my theory about BCG being confirmed, I also saw them approach being behind very differently as town before recently
ok now you're just openwolfing rofl
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:54 pm

you know for a fact that my townplay is not 1 dimensional and depends on how the game goes so this is just more fluffed up shit to make a push on me happen

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”