MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 11:31 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3649, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3620, MalcolmTucker wrote:Getting rid of me is still silly given I'm very much not mafia (my plan demonstrates that quite clearly) but probably little more I can do to make that obvious to the doubters. Scum being able to take the piss here it feeels like quite frankly but it happens I guess. Suppose there's a world where I'm wrong and it's Mala/Gamma or something and I've been on the wrong track all game so it can happen.
I don’t think your plan of self hammer demonstrates anything.

If any player offered to hammer themselves was town then scum would do it.

Scum also commonly hammer themselves before a flip to cut conversation.

I have a work meeting and left off here but I don’t find it a coincidence posting sped up when I asked people to talk Malcolm.
Oh yeah I get that, I'm aware it doesn't clear me, more just me pointing out I've largely done all I can do in a sense as far as trying to clear myself goes. Need to head off but can continue any discussion in the morning if I've not been eliminated.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VC 4.04

With 7 players, it takes 4 to make a decision. Day 4 ends in (expired on 2022-05-08 22:30:00).

VC
MalcolmTucker [2]:
KittyTacky [], MathBlade [] ---
E-2

KittyTacky [2]:
MalcolmTucker [], Roden [] ---
E-2

humaneatingmonkey [1]:
Malakittens []
Malakittens [1]:
humaneatingmonkey []

Not voting [1]:
Gamma Emerald
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3622, Roden wrote:
In post 3472, Roden wrote:Mala, can we talk? I need your perspective on something.
In post 3484, Roden wrote:
From what I understand, you town read me and scum read HEM. Do you think this is similar to Control and that I'm just pocketed here?
I'd also like for Mala to respond to this.
Can you give a brief summary of this game? It’s obviously important to you. What similarities are you asking about?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3634, Roden wrote:
In post 3623, MalcolmTucker wrote:Roden is transparently doing all they can here to clear Kitty, who is about to be heavily involved in a townie wagon for the third time in the game, this time for an identical reason to the exact logic they gave for their decision to eliminating Italiano still being a sensible one.
Are you talking about this post?
In post 3613, Roden wrote:I feel like Kitty has been getting heat all game, but it never really seemed like they were in danger of getting eliminated.
Because this is me openly wondering why Kitty doesn't ever have the momentum to get wagon'd. I actually don't understand why they haven't been in any real danger this game. I went back and dug through Koopa's ISO since I remember they had a lot to say about Kitty, and though they went back and forth on their read before ending up with a town read there, when they did suspect Kitty there still wasn't much momentum there.

If you think Kitty is scum then why has there been so little pressure there overall? If I'm partnered with Kitty then why isn't anyone else seeing it? Do you think I'm just easily snowing HEM Math Gamma and Mala?
In post 3648, Roden wrote:Alright, let's try something.

VOTE: Kitty
I really think Malcolm is ultimately necessary here. If Gamma agrees on Kitty, I will go Kitty for consensus but you moving to Kitty is odd here. I am having a hard time figuring out how you can agree with me on the mechanics then don’t want to follow through.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3591, MalcolmTucker wrote:No once again you're completely and wilfully misreading my point. I understand players make mistakes. I do not deny that. I have made mistakes, such as pushing for NK15. My point is you have exclusively pushed what you deem to be (obvious) scum despite the fact the majority of mafia games will contain a player who tries to blend in and who avoids making mistakes. Your reads have been conducted solely to appear townie so that whenever town is eliminated you can claim you are being honest. As is the case right now. You claim it was the best approach but you refused to ever consider counterarguments made as to why Scorpious/Italiano could not be scum and only backed off JV after their role claim, something you're refusing to do here because you know it could potentially put your own place in the game at stake if the tables are turned at all.
1. They were OBVIOUS scum to me. I was wrong but WHY should I look for hidden scum when someone was clearly scummy to me?
2. You are death tunneled on me for making mistakes.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

The arguments for Scorp and Italiano being town did not outweigh their scummy actions.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3592, MalcolmTucker wrote:My point here is that Kitty has CONTINUALLY used their incorrect reads as a shield and justification for why they must be town, which to me is inherently scummy.
How the actual fuck would I know someone SITTING ON A CLAIMED PR was actually just a poorly-playing townie?
In post 3592, MalcolmTucker wrote:They have repeatedly refused to push any slots which may be more concealed mafia because it's been much easier to go for simpler slots who made obvious mistakes, without considering those errors could - as often happens - be coming from town.
No, I haven't pushed any slots which may be more concealed mafia because I thought obvious scum was RIGHT THERE.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3593, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 3352, KittyTacky wrote:I'm sorry Italiano but you shouldn't have pushed NK15 after the claim. That's just sus amogus.

Well I still think there's at least one scum between HEM and Mala.
Look at this post for example. The first thing Kitty said after Italiano's elimination. They were entirely concerned with ensuring their read on Italiano - despite being wrong - could appear justified to the rest of the town. Keep in mind Kitty said this and yet is now pushing for the elimination of and is sitting on a claimed roleplayer. Clearly anti-town play is fine when it's to their own self-benefit.
Claiming day 1 =/= claiming day 4 when under pressure. Your actions also don't make much sense for your role.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Yes you claimed but you are also opportunistically using my mistakes as leverage to get me hanged.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3606, MalcolmTucker wrote:Note Roden and Kitty are both staying firmly away from these gameplay discussions for the most part, because the current state of the game likely suits them so long as I am at risk.
Well I won't support myself being in POE so I think we should flip you today.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3607, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 3352, KittyTacky wrote:I'm sorry Italiano but you shouldn't have pushed NK15 after the claim. That's just sus amogus.

Well I still think there's at least one scum between HEM and Mala.
In post 3497, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 3425, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I now wonder how much of this game is just the town cannibalizing each other meanwhile scum just ride out the waves trying to stoke that fire.
Yeah same, town self-destructed with that day 1 mass claim.
In post 3568, KittyTacky wrote:Roden prob town. At least one scum between Mala and Malcolm. HEM not that scummy anymore now that I look at him again.
This is pretty much the extent of Kitty's D3 play that is either not exclusively about me likely being scum, or defending themselves from my reads. Does this look like a player who is genuinely interested in the gamestate as town or who is trying to figure out my alignment genuinely?
The cardinal sin of defending yourself from a tunneled push.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3611, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3604, Gamma Emerald wrote:If we're thinking Mala is safe, then the game is essentially a lock, but I don't feel 100% about that, especially after what I pointed out very recently.
I agree with this thought. I am not sold on Mala town but you Me and Roden is a pretty good town block.

Mainly I think with the fact Malcolm hasn’t been turbo yeeted means Malcolm is scum or scum don’t want to elim Malcolm for some reason.

Like it’s weird.

Is there a reason you townread Malcolm Gamma?
Yea like they would say in TOS,

slow votes on malcolm
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3613, Roden wrote:I feel like Kitty has been getting heat all game, but it never really seemed like they were in danger of getting eliminated.
Hey I'm good at defending myself in spite of my town playstyle that usually ends up with heat on me.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm focused on anti-town play because scum is also anti-town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3648, Roden wrote:Alright, let's try something.

VOTE: Kitty
How do you not see he's scum misrepping me. -_-
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm a VT BTW. If I get hanged now, don't let Malcolm get away tomorrow.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: mt
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2022 4:58 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Guys what are we doing
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2022 4:58 am

Why are we about to elim the claimed PR
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2022 4:59 am

In post 3666, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: mt
Just look at this

this is an opportunist in action
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3666, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: mt
why are you opting to vote malcolm now?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2022 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

I don’t like that naked vote. To be clear I think Malcom should be the elim but that naked vote makes me scared
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I was sheeping my boi

Tbh I’m just not feeling the game right now.

Obv my HEM wagon isn’t gonna happen. I kinda don’t like the JK claim with the two flipped prs.

Also unless this vig is this random red herring. Where is it and where are the shots
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pretty sure the vig is a red herring rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I think Mala is mostly just largely inactive for what it's worth but I could be too tunnelled here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”