Mini 702--Serum & Steel(The rust has settled/Game Over)

Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Gremwell »

done and done

/confirm
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:38 am

Post by Gremwell »

claiming as a metal town this early in a frantic attempt to gain the BM serum is a profoundly poor move, if you are in fact a town metal, depending on how many town metals there are, you have already lessened the chance for a no kill tonight via scum picking you for a NK, also later on if a scum does somehow get the serum and gain the power to un metal someone they already have a target.

That said I do think TE is town

and if anyone has a better idea on how to distribute the serum, we could really use it
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Gremwell »

The serum has been nerfed substantially, which I think is good, I wouldnt mind giving it to someone today since it only lasts a night, it'd be better to try it now and see what happens rather than later in the game when it could potentially cause much more damage
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by Gremwell »

Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Gremwell »

if we are going to assign the serum randomly it should be done 100% randomly, otherwise it would not be random. by attempting to alter the pool of people we choose from it only serves to make the process appear random. and arguing that it is not fair or a good roll after the fact as walle said doesn't mater. Thats all part of it being RANDOM, it is totally unbiased, not unfair.

if he needs a replacement then replace him and then give him the serum.

I say it is either 100% random or merit vote, trying to combine the two is just an attempt to manipulate the process while leaving minimal evidence, and very scummy.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Gremwell »

concerning Tuberkulos, will he be replaced? he's posted twice, and if he will be replaced it should be done before the N1 to maximize effectiveness.

Yes, he is being replaced. I'm getting on that right now.

as for the pit, is throwing someone in there every day our best option, I know some scum are most likely steel, but we assure them a sure night kill every night by mycoing someone everyday, which will also open it up to questioning why people wern't killed after being thrown into the pit.

I guess what it boils down to is should we desteel someone everyday no matter what, or should we wait for enough suspicion?

and who are we lynching today?
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:36 am

Post by Gremwell »

ortolan, I don't see why you are defending wall-e so strongly, the only proof you have to go on is that he said he was flesh and town, not even a role pm. you're so willing to take his word on the matter simply because you ASSUME from TE's pm that most townies are flesh, so by that thinking anyone who just says "hey I'm not metal" should be cleared.

It's just a case of outguess the mod, and a poor one at that. just by the law of averages town is likely to have as many if not more metals than scum have.

I guess I'm just tired of you stating that as fact and no one calling you on it.

oh and I agree with the above post
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Post by Gremwell »

Wow, just wow.

with all the bickering, name calling and octuple posting thats been going on I can see why you would call me a lurker when you rack up 4 pages in about 5 hours.

first off
Vote: Ort, Serum: MafiaSSK and Myco Wall-e

I was considering voting ort back on my last post but it takes me so damn long to read all this garbage Porkens beat me to the punch.

as for all the trash talking, it is not protown to mislynch yourself to prove a point. I personally don't buy that TE is scum at this juncture and killing spyrx will neither confirm or deny that for me. I think you guys need to drom the blinders and lay off each other till the blood cools and you can aparoch this game with a level head.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by Gremwell »

Sorry for the delay I was being strung up in my other game.

TE if you are town all you have to do to win is play pro-town, holding grudges and harassing people to vote you is not pro-town. I understand it is frustrating because no one believes you but that kind of the point of the game.

so did we get anything of use off last night or was it a bust?

I must say ort's last post looked alot better to me from his previous but you still have a way to go in my eyes.

Do we have any info from last night that should be taken into consideration with the serum today?
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Gremwell »

well if all SSK got from a night with the serum was confirming TE then I would say that is deserving of a big fat FOS, as well as his lack of presence the end of the day yesterday.

Ort for his INSISTENCE that there is no other metal townies which seems like he's been fishing from day one. Also I dont know what to make of his backwards logic concerning the CF Spyrx porkens connection.

I also have my eye on you CF, while you do seem town, your move yesterday with the serum could have been an attempt to buddy up with a townie, making you look better when he flipped, its not much but I am just being cautious.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Gremwell »

I think Role cop could easily be town in this setup, he would basically work as a metal detector without giving too much away, so we would need 2 investigations, one for metal and another for alignment.

also I am inclined to believe CF at this point, He could have easily fake claimed a cop report or something by now and no one could counter claim.

and also, why all the claiming/role fishing?
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Gremwell »

good point

I doubt your pm said "you got rolecop" It probably had more flavor to it. Did it say role cop or are you just saying thats what you think it is?
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by Gremwell »

Back from thanksgiving, and working to catch up.

one question is will a serum vig work on a metal player? I would think so but there is the whole "metal players cannot be killed" thing.

I can't help but feel that CF's claim that his unclaimed ability may come in handy later if he's kept alive that long, while it apparently served no good last night and he doesn't want it tonight. It seems like he's making a push to stay in till endgame with no real reason. we all could say our abilities could be game breaking without actually proving anything until it is too late

myco: CF
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Gremwell »

What I meant was that his claim struck me as fishy because it both hinted that his power would be useful at end game and implied that he should be kept around till then. All this with no actual concrete anything.

He's against giving out even the slightest information on the grounds that it will make him a target, however wouldn't saying "my power could really help in end game" be the same as saying "dear scum, be sure to off me before that happens"?

also I would like to see ssk's pm quoted in thread, all this dancing around the subject stinks to high heaven.

and before anyone says it, I am not fishing, I'm not asking for CF's pm or claim, simply stating why I find his play fishy.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by Gremwell »

we're looking for a direct pm quote in thread please^
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:53 am

Post by Gremwell »

A count would be nice but just in case I dont get to post again

serum;ort

this seems to be where we're leaning, but with the claim and his recent posts I'm actually happy with the idea

as for the lynch right this second I'm leaning for tonymontana but I need to look back to really get a good read,

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”