Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:35 am

Post by DoomCow »

/confirm

[/b]unvote Farside22, vote natirasha[/b]
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 am

Post by DoomCow »

Unvote farside22, vote Tubby216

I really don't like that last post of yours, that combined with is enough to put the vote for me
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:53 am

Post by DoomCow »

Vi wrote:
Korts wrote:Did you PM the mod about it, or does "querying legality" mean something else?
First, I'm ditching this fake PR. It's not as fun as I thought.

I haven't PMd the mod, hence "querying legality". However, I'm under the impression that the point of preventing the use of codes is that some (but not all) of the players would be able to decipher a secret-ish code, creating a pseudo-Masonry. This is publicly available and ITT, so I think it would be different.
unvote: Tubby216, vote: Vi

Now this is about the worst that could be done. Either you are scum and was planning on using this fake PR as a mask in the mid to late stages, or you deliberately lied as town. Both are good enough excuses to vote.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:13 am

Post by DoomCow »

I checked and on page 3 he does state it. I do like to mention the single word postings before it, and the fact it's "
Re
determining". I don't like the fact he decided to make a false PR at the first going...

I'll just go back to
unvote: Vi, vote: Tubby219
then.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:02 am

Post by DoomCow »

I certainly don't like invented PR's, even if they're claimed to be false at forehand. Therefore I'm getting a bit suspicious about Animrpherv1 and Vi (especially the first fake PR he used, the one that wasn't anounced as fake at forehand).

I'm gonna be needing a reread soon, but I'm not sure when I get the time to do a full read. I'm still up with the game as it goes though..
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:23 am

Post by DoomCow »

Obvious I think he's the option for now, since I'm voting him.

Could change as the day grows longer though, if something better comes up, or he gives a good reason behind the post I voted him for (the one where he votes Crazy for defending him, saying it's probably to deflect suspicon from Crazy should the Tubby lynch continue and prove to be town.) But with a 4/8th bandwagon I'm willing to keep the vote
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:27 am

Post by DoomCow »

hasdgfas wrote: Post 149 - DoomCow: Wow, what a wonderful noncommital post.
I still need to reread, had some busy days but will eventually get to it though. As for that post, I clearly state my suspicions towards Vi and Animorpherv1.
hasdgfas wrote: Post 151 - DoomCow: Why do you think he's the option?
Because of that scummy looking post he made about Crazy.
hasdgfas wrote: DoomCow: Hasn't posted any analysis. Just information. I(and tarhalindur) find that scummy. High scumminess.
Wow! no analysis on day 1. Imagine that. It's just, what is there to analyse? Since nobody died as of now, we don't know the possible motives around anything that has happened. So any analysis made at this point would have to be revised later.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:10 am

Post by DoomCow »

There's nothing wrong with revising an analysis, I just prefer to have a confirmed base behind it, so it's not a complete do over.

And I´m not asking for role-PM distributions, because that takes away the game. I like to know a bit and guess at the rest.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:08 am

Post by DoomCow »

hasdgfas wrote:
DoomCow wrote:
hasdgfas wrote: Post 149 - DoomCow: Wow, what a wonderful noncommital post.
I still need to reread, had some busy days but will eventually get to it though. As for that post, I clearly state my suspicions towards Vi and Animorpherv1.
For what, their fake PRs? Sure, they're anti-town, but you can't lynch someone just based on that, especially when it's completely obvious that they're fake.

That said, I don't like morph's post 185 where he says "the fake PRs are what we want to do. It's over". It seems a wee bit OMGUS to me because the response seems so much stronger than that attack required.
I don't want to lynch them on the plain fact they're using fake PR's. I voted Vi for it, but when I was shown he actually stated to be using a fake PR I immediatly unvoted. I just find that a deliberate lie (i.e. faking a PR) to town is bad. I'll shut up about this for now though.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:22 am

Post by DoomCow »

Finished my reread, and here's some of my findings so far:

Tubby: I don't like him following first Korts (post 18), the Crazy (post 47) and then Farside (76). I also don't like post 76 at all, it's the reason I voted him in the first place. After that not much that made him more or less scummy.

Korts: He started the whole thing that led hiim to vote Tubby, but with more generalising words. (posts 13 and 19). Then in post 144 he turns around completely, with him suddenly only having voted Tubby to see where it got the game.

Finally, I'm going to
Unvote Tubby, vote DrippingGoofBall
Main reasons are him voting Animorpherv for the same thing Vi did first, and less conspicuous (the first single word responses that lasted until post 51) DrippingGoofBall has been asked several times to why Animorpher and not Vi, but hasn't really responded to that, but made it clear he stands by the reasoning for his vote.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:54 am

Post by DoomCow »

tubby216 wrote:@DGB so is there furhter questioning involved or do i get to continue to sit here??
unvote

vote: doomcow
~your last post makes no sense to me at all and i no reason for your current vote, perhaps you could enlighten me??
My last post contains some of the things I noticed during my latest read of the game and that's all the sense that's there to it.

The vote comes from the fact that DrippingGoofBall votes for what Animorpherv1 started doing in the middle of the day, while Vi started a similar thing from the start, changed it a bit later and dropped it altogether before Animorpherv1 started. Yet, whenever he's asked for why he ignores the question, but confirms his point on Animorpherv1. You can read the postnumbers in tat last post of mine for reference if you need more clarification.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:59 am

Post by DoomCow »

Hasdfgas wrote:First off, there was the vote for tubby saying that he "didn't like the last post of his". He's not really saying anything there.
Actually, I'm saying there that I think that post (the vote for crazy defending Tubby) is giving me an anti-town vibe. That plus the suspicion he allready had was enough for me to vote (and keep voting for now) him.
hasdfgas wrote:Voting Vi for the obviously fake PR is also bad, especially ditching it quickly and going right back to tubby.
I've defended myself enough from this. fake pr is lying to town and thus anti town. No matter what reasoning it might be. The vote switch back was because Vi admitted to having a fake pr in post 51. Still not liking it, but willing to go with it for now.
hasdfgas wrote: Also note the end of post 179, where he says there's nothing to analyze on Day 1. I'd like to hear an explanation for that. There is no pro-town reason I can think of that can explain why posting some analysis on Day 1 is bad.
I'm not saying that posting analysis on day 1 is bad, I'm just saying I won't do any analysis on day 1. Since I like some reference to go by.

And yes, been prodded...
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:01 pm

Post by DoomCow »

I'll bite,
unvote: GoofBall, vote CoheedCambria09
, following given reasons (by others) and upping the pressure
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:39 am

Post by DoomCow »

I joined the CC wagon for a claim, which we got, and I'm not buying it by the way. I voted GoofBall before for reasons I still believe (voting Animorph for fake PR, while Vi did it twice before), and which are confirmed by this latest action of hm (voting and unvoting me without giving any reason), but since I believe CC is lying (my not believing his claim) I really like my vote where it is.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:25 am

Post by DoomCow »

I joined for a claim, because I wanted to hear a claim. I don't believe the claim because it's something I can't place in the ways of how it could work.

As for why he came up with that role instead of something more likely, I'm betting it's because of the theme of the game. Doc or Cop isn't chaotic enough, and some weird sounding, ambiguous role might just clear him for a few days.

The reason I mentioned the GoofBall vote, is simple enough: It was in response to Hasdfgas' post, number 422
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:44 am

Post by DoomCow »

SpyreX wrote:What I'm getting at is what does wanting a claim have to do with lynching scum? You vote because you think they are scum and in rare occurrences should the claim itself be what makes you change your mind - normally because it makes some of the behavior fit better.
My last vote was to get him to claim, not as much so to lynch. Since I now believe he is lying, he's the most scummy to me and that earns the vote to stay.
Pushing people simply for the claims themselves is scummy. Scummy enough to
Vote: DoomCow
No, the reason I choose for a wagon, is to force a reaction from the one who it's on. That reaches to a general agreeable conclusion of the day.
The thing is he didn't say -anything- about what he could do. He could have claimed some hybrid hider/cop or a myriad of things that would have drawn out something instead of just going down in flames. Thats the reason why I think he's telling the truth.
And it's the exact reason I think he's lying.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:16 am

Post by DoomCow »

This bothers me a lot - why are you forcing the claim if you aren't trying to lynch? Outing roles is far more valuable to the scum than the town - I'd love to run players up then let them off early on.
I'm sure I wasn't the only one asking for a claim, I even doubt I'm the only one voting just to get the claim, but when I did, I clearly let it know why I did this. I agree with the fact that an early roleclaim is bad, but when a player is by far the top suspect he should claim, and town be willing to make him claim.

As to what he might get from town: confusion, interest from investigitave roles, suggestions for targets. A lot can be gained, both if he's telling the truth or if he's lying.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:20 am

Post by DoomCow »

EBWOP: to Korts, I'm not rolefishing, never have been. Just wanted a claim from the top choice. Rolefishing is to see what roles might be out there. I just wanted to see what CC claims to be, not what could be out there.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:43 am

Post by DoomCow »

I didn't see CC as scummy, but he wasn't a convince townie as well... about 50-50, which is why I made the pressure/claim vote.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:27 am

Post by DoomCow »

I'm not seeing why I'm guilty for being honest. I did a blatant bandwagon vote, pushing for a claim, I confirmed my reasoning for it (twice), and in less thatn 24 hours after that (with several players not able to post during it), got from 2 votes to 6.

I'm happy with my vote where it is, and I'm not that convinced I should claim, since I was honest about my motivations. One more vote will probably force me to claim, and I probably will, but I find this a bit fast.

Again, I never made it unclear that I wanted the claim, and I wasn't willing to believe it. Also, I haven't seen any real reasoning in the votes against me, besides "he wants a claim". CC was already at 6 votes without mine, that made it cleadr he seemed scum to most of town, and thus that a claim was wanted. I merely responded to that.

And Hasdfgas, about your last post: If you're convincesd that what you quote is worthy of asking why an unvote, then why not a vote for it? From that post, it seems you want people to keep him a target, so why not put your action where your mouth is?
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:44 am

Post by DoomCow »

Very well, I will claim, but just to tell, Korts voted me for the exact same reason I got bandwagonned, he just wants a claim. And I'm sure he's not the only one doing so voting for me.

I am a so called "Jack of all trades". I have several very different night abilities, all one shot, and one used per night.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:51 am

Post by DoomCow »

animorpherv1 wrote:
DoomCow wrote:Very well, I will claim, but just to tell, Korts voted me for the exact same reason I got bandwagonned, he just wants a claim. And I'm sure he's not the only one doing so voting for me.
He wouldn't have done that if you claimed earlier.
And I wouldn't have claimed before being at minus 1. Hence the term "pressure vote"
DoomCow wrote:I am a so called "Jack of all trades". I have several very different night abilities, all one shot, and one used per night.
As in? I'm not going to fully belive this untill I see more detail.
[/quote] And I won't give more detail. Why would I give scum full access to my role? I have some one shot abilities, which I can use one at night if I choose. I'm not willing to reveal what they are. I do have some willing to survive the night you know...
-'Lie' Daan

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”