(The Internet)
SpyreX -
(Korts)
DrippingGoofball -
(Vi)
DoomCow -
(hasdgfas)

Not voting: MafiaSSK, Natirasha

With 15 alive, it will take 8 to lynch. The deadline for day 1 will be Saturday, December 6.

Scum/mason daytalk is over.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Korts »

hascow wrote:Post 159 - Korts: No, we can totally talk about it here, since we can't talk about it out of game. Why push this conversation to the side when it could have bearing on the game?
Okay, let's talk about it, then. Unvoting in the early game, especially from a vote you did not make of your own accord and therefore aren't responsible for it, does not promote discussion other than perhaps being called out for it. It doesn't really evoke reactions, because it isn't something that affects someone negatively (as in the case of a vote, where someone gets a vote closer to a lynch). Do you think unvoting without revoting is constructive? If so, how?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Korts »

EBWOP: meant to paste this at top of last post.
hascow wrote:Post 144 - Korts: ALERT! ALERT! PAGE ARGUMENT SIGHTED!
As much as I myself don't like the page number senselessly waved in my face when trying to scumhunt, I think when people are committing to a
lynch
, the state of the game should also be factored in. And the state of the game, as in the amount of information for Day 1, can best be measured by page numbers.
scumchat never die
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:16 am

Post by ZazieR »

Cow wrote:zazier seems really quiet to me. I've seen her post more often than this. Why haven't you said much?
You're basing this due to one game, right? Normally, I'm not as vocal in my games as that one. I'm trying to change that. I used to ask questions, and since that game you are referring to, I started to build cases more instead of asking questions. I liked that play of mine so I try to do it in my new games as well as you could see a bit with Tubby.
Then there's homework. It's my final year so school comes first.

But I'll do a reread. Perhaps I'll see something interesting.
Ignore the ''R''
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:27 am

Post by DoomCow »

hasdgfas wrote: Post 149 - DoomCow: Wow, what a wonderful noncommital post.
I still need to reread, had some busy days but will eventually get to it though. As for that post, I clearly state my suspicions towards Vi and Animorpherv1.
hasdgfas wrote: Post 151 - DoomCow: Why do you think he's the option?
Because of that scummy looking post he made about Crazy.
hasdgfas wrote: DoomCow: Hasn't posted any analysis. Just information. I(and tarhalindur) find that scummy. High scumminess.
Wow! no analysis on day 1. Imagine that. It's just, what is there to analyse? Since nobody died as of now, we don't know the possible motives around anything that has happened. So any analysis made at this point would have to be revised later.
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:39 am

Post by Korts »

DoomCow wrote:It's just, what is there to analyse?
I think there has been plenty of actions that are worthy of a closer look.
DC wrote:Since nobody died as of now, we don't know the possible motives around anything that has happened. So any analysis made at this point would have to be revised later.
And what's wrong with revising the analysis with new information gained? There is no point in an analysis if you're only willing to make it when there's been mod-confirmed information revealed. You might as well just ask the mod to post the setup and role PM distributions.
scumchat never die
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:10 am

Post by DoomCow »

There's nothing wrong with revising an analysis, I just prefer to have a confirmed base behind it, so it's not a complete do over.

And I´m not asking for role-PM distributions, because that takes away the game. I like to know a bit and guess at the rest.
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:58 am

Post by Korts »

Well, you know your own. Guess the rest.
scumchat never die
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:30 am

Post by The Internet »

This game seems to be slowing down.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Vi »

The Internet wrote:This game seems to be slowing down.
And it's partly your fault for not bringing any discussion to the table at all.
But let's not mince words about it.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:34 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

DoomCow wrote:
I still need to reread, had some busy days but will eventually get to it though. As for that post, I clearly state my suspicions towards Vi and Animorpherv1.
unvote vote: DoomCow
. Your a great suspect, the fake PR's are what we want to do. We've already talked abou tit. It's ocer. Stop brininging ti up. I ahve a new PR, bulit just for you.

*DoomCow sucks*

Happy?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Vi »

animorpherv1 wrote:
DoomCow wrote:
unvote vote: DoomCow
. Your a great suspect, the fake PR's are what we want to do. We've already talked abou tit. It's ocer. Stop brininging ti up. I ahve a new PR, bulit just for you.

*DoomCow sucks*

Happy?
See Post 184.
Extra negative points for a literal OMGUS.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:39 am

Post by hasdgfas »

DoomCow wrote:
For what, their fake PRs? Sure, they're anti-town, but you can't lynch someone just based on that, especially when it's completely obvious that they're fake.

That said, I don't like morph's post 185 where he says "the fake PRs are what we want to do. It's over". It seems a wee bit OMGUS to me because the response seems so much stronger than that attack required.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:47 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I go overboard. I guess you can tell now. I also don't like it when people go over things that have been gone over 10 times.

But I was annoyed at the fact he wanted to vote us both because of personal preference. If you can't take personal prefernce, then you have a problem.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 am

Post by hasdgfas »

animorpherv1 wrote:But I was annoyed at the fact he wanted to vote us both because of personal preference. If you can't take personal prefernce, then you have a problem.
Could you explain this a bit better? I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Prod received will try and post more today.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

hasdgfas wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:But I was annoyed at the fact he wanted to vote us both because of personal preference. If you can't take personal prefernce, then you have a problem.
Could you explain this a bit better? I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
I'll explain.

You know how some people don't post much? They normally have good reasons, like they had school, and such. But then, a half page later, someone else asks, and someone else etc etc, they get annoyed. Then, next page, someone
else
asks, they blow up. I blew up. Thats what happened. I had a bad day at school, to. Someone insulted the place I was born. :(

CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:58 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

hasdgfas wrote:
Seconded, I dont understand either.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:08 am

Post by DoomCow »

hasdgfas wrote:
DoomCow wrote:
For what, their fake PRs? Sure, they're anti-town, but you can't lynch someone just based on that, especially when it's completely obvious that they're fake.

That said, I don't like morph's post 185 where he says "the fake PRs are what we want to do. It's over". It seems a wee bit OMGUS to me because the response seems so much stronger than that attack required.
I don't want to lynch them on the plain fact they're using fake PR's. I voted Vi for it, but when I was shown he actually stated to be using a fake PR I immediatly unvoted. I just find that a deliberate lie (i.e. faking a PR) to town is bad. I'll shut up about this for now though.
-'Lie' Daan
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

The Internet wrote:I have been prodded. I'm sorry, but I can' contributte because I do not understand the tubby situation. I will hope to contribute more tommorrow.
Well what happened to doing this? I see this as you next post:
The Internet wrote:This game seems to be slowing down.
Highly questionable coming from someone who has offered nothing this game thus far.

Crazy wrote:Anyone believe that Korts really
was
making a case against tubby just to gauge reactions? I don't. Saying "Nevermind about all that stuff I was doing; I didn't really mean it" is a scum-tell in my book.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Vote: Korts
I would like quotes on Korts saying this. I don't like paraphrasing if that is what this is.

DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't believe faking post restrictions is a null tell. At all.
Anything else game related you wish to share. Maybe someone you find scummy?
DoomCow wrote:There's nothing wrong with revising an analysis, I just prefer to have a confirmed base behind it, so it's not a complete do over.

And I´m not asking for role-PM distributions, because that takes away the game. I like to know a bit and guess at the rest.
That is not helpful at worse it's like asking for a no lynch and waiting for the next day to see what the night brings. Pressure people, add to the conversation. Talk about things that bother your, ect. Not at least adding addressing what you find scummy is anti-town.

unvote:
vote: The Internet

Lurk, lurk, no comment, lurk, lurk, no comment. Something I associate with scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Even with the lurkers (which I dont like) and the fake PR's (which I see as null) tubby still is my choice.

I'm waiting for any reason for his business to be anything but a bad scum move.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by Vi »

SpyreX 195 wrote:I'm waiting for any reason for his business to be anything but a bad scum move.
What about a bad newb move?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
SpyreX 195 wrote:I'm waiting for any reason for his business to be anything but a bad scum move.
What about a bad newb move?
I really don't like the lets give the newb a break, however the lack of conversation from some is very telling in my book.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

/prodded I've put myself in way too many games right now.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by SpyreX »

A bad newb move that the only recourse is negative for the town is a bad newb scum move still.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”