They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2019 (isolation #400) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah I know you have no idea.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #401) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

let's make a deal - we keep going thru the consensus PoE, and if we hit a green we can evaluate Dwlee is they are indeed town - deal?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #402) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2006, DkKoba wrote:Townlocks:
A50
Dwlee
Norwee

Hard town:
Cool Cookie
Quick
Mama Ru(moves up to locktown on ranny scumflip)

Probably town:(the tier where I think I could actually be wrong starts here - so when I die reeval from here downwards if we start approaching limlo)
Titus
GrandpaMo
Gamma Emerald
House(based on margot slot and the fact titus and house are townreading eachother, these 2 have good track records reading eachother)
Hakai

prob not town lol:
Ranny
charlemange
Andres

holy balls my poe is exactly 3 people lmao

if any of them are wrong teh game gets harder but hey
@dwlee how do you feel about this/what would u change if anything and why
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #403) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

also ranny is due for a prod, they haven't posted since d1.

and according to mama ru not even in the hood.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #404) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

tbh at this point tho - we have a created a bar of towniness and we have exactly 3 players who aren't meeting that(imo) - and that's enough for me without needing input from them unless they town it up.

it would help town if those in the bottom 3 do actually share perspective - because if they do flip green they should be listened to the most as PoE'd townies are often the most accurate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #405) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1678, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1671, House wrote:Who is town?
Almost50
Andresvmb
DkKoba
Dwlee99
Hakai
NorwegianBoyEE

Are all confirmed

GrandpaMo
House
LicketyQuickety
Nero Cain
Titus

Are Town Leans to me

I also had a TR on Wake, but Gamma didn't towntell as of yet, so I dunno where to put him to be honest

Leaves me with Cookie (who replaced Kop), Mama Ru (replaced Loftwing) & Rannygazoo for a PoE for today
@a50 can you talk to me about andres townread btw - I wanna hear your side here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #406) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

nothing charlamange has posted has been more than just feel good level posting to me and nero was very intent on discrediting norwee/I and really wanted to derail the kyouko wagon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #407) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

It's unfortunate they are not here to answer for their d1 play because it would be much easier to showcase nero scum if they were - as it would be a very awkward conversation for them to have to have the day after scum!kyouko flips.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #408) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

t3 could be scum in a town!andres or town!neroslot world - t3 hasn't left scumrange left, more likley that andres is town here than nero though and i do not think both are town.

I genuinely think that scum ranny just played to bus all his teammates lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #409) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2039, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2036, LicketyQuickety wrote:When I asked you if I was Town, you didn't answer. Why not?
When did this happen? I feel like I've been pretty clear in thinking you're town though
how so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #410) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 300, Rannygazoo wrote:I would vote Andres but there hasn't been a vote count and I don't want to run the vote up too high yet.
In post 305, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 289, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 267, Rannygazoo wrote:Are you playing intentionally or not?
How does one play unintentionally?
Someone pointed out earlier that you randomly go back and forth between being serious and being silly. (Can't be bothered to go back and find the source.)
In post 321, Rannygazoo wrote:It doesn't stick out to me any more than dance videos or cringeposting. It feels like some players are still in RVS, and Nero is one of them.

What makes the post so special to you?
In post 332, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 324, DkKoba wrote:oh yeah i lied about townreading andres i wanted to just see reactions to it lmao
Called it
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong. Would it be fair to say you’ve been caught for the wrong reasons?
In post 1112, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1107, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong.
Would it be fair to say you’ve been caught for the wrong reasons?
This looks weird to me, anyon eplayed with Ranny before? It feels like the classic "fairish" scumtell, also the words dont seem to match the intent.

Like what is expected here Ranny? What do you expect Andre's to say and what do you get from that? This feels snipish.
We have pages of discussion about you and this is one of the few things you want to focus on? I’ve been trying to stay prudent and keep the game level-headed and this makes me feel like I was wrong to do so. Smdh my head.

VOTE: SSB
In post 1117, Rannygazoo wrote:No, I think I get what you’re saying. She’s cherry-picking and not addressing what town needs to address.
In post 1312, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1258, cool cookie wrote:gut says probably not kyouko today. could consider LicketyQuickety though. it would be more informative for me partly because of the player's clear posting style. and that defence stuff about 'I can't be scum here because I'd never post a half-complete readslist as scum' was a bit sus. had a bit of "mafia caught for the wrong reasons" vibe to it

I'll UNVOTE: for now anyway, seems like things are getting a bit fiesty
In post 1297, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1107, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong.
Would it be fair to say you’ve been caught for the wrong reasons?
This looks weird to me, anyon eplayed with Ranny before? It feels like the classic "fairish" scumtell, also the words dont seem to match the intent.

Like what is expected here Ranny? What do you expect Andre's to say and what do you get from that? This feels snipish.
agree that is a bit odd from Ranny
What is this trash
In post 1463, Rannygazoo wrote:VOTE: cool cookie

;_;7
In post 1550, Rannygazoo wrote:Brb looking up what exactly kyouko claimed
In post 1621, Rannygazoo wrote:One like and I'll do it
In post 1623, Rannygazoo wrote:VOTE: Kyouko
Sleep tight everyone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #411) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2043, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements
post game my friend
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #412) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 342, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 337, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 276, Almost50 wrote:@Nero: No pressure and ni rush, but I'd appreciate it if you could give a "mini readlist" on the most active slot (i.e. LQ, Andres, Norwee, Dwlee, Granpa, DkK). Again NO RUSH. Thanks is advance :]
In post 282, Nero Cain wrote:scum
null
town
town
null
In post 290, Almost50 wrote:
In post 282, Nero Cain wrote:scum
null
town
town
null
Ahem.. these are 5 reads.. on 6 slots..

Which one did you miss?
In post 292, Nero Cain wrote:grandpa
How has this player not moved away from RVS already?
To be tbh I did not see the context for . I thought Nero was just throwing out words to take up space.
and the nero tmi, although I think nero linked themselves to rannyscum via their confident doubt of my claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #413) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

look at the difference between how ranny describes a scumread on kyouko vs cookie - cookie I believe is town here because ranny was just OMGUS voting the slot and had shallow reasoning, while the kyouko and andres votes felt like he put in some substance there that feel TMI.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #414) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

If anyone like has any objections to my theory, please direct them my way with counterlogic, I'd like to dialogue.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #415) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I believe I was left alive on the assumption I would pursue either cookie or loftwing slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #416) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

and quick I'll give you credit where its due and i appreciate you at least are not tinfoiling the slot that hard buried scum and resisted OMGUSing me which you did do in the past. I like you I just want to help steer you in the right direction here - take a look at ranny and tell me what you think if you're around.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #417) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

would you be opposed to flipping ranny first - y/n
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #418) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

bad take but also andres is the last in line in my PoE order
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #419) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Let's try this approach :

Quick/Dwlee - would you hate a PoE of :

Andres/Dwlee/T3/Ranny/Neroslot(charle)

(dwlee bear with me im trying to get some collaboration going)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (isolation #420) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2057, Dwlee99 wrote:I wouldn't if you'd take my name out of it which you know already
we are at 15 players with 3 scum left. we have 4 mislims. you are fine to be in a consensus PoE even if you are not scum. we just need some collaboration to happen with all active slots.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #421) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee was right to criticize your fluffed up reads list it was Not Good lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #422) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

i don't tbh but i see why others do :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #423) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

being townread as town is just as important as when you are scum. living is conducive to your wincon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #424) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2076, House wrote:
In post 1863, charlemagne wrote:Scum is already lying enough—we don't need ostensibly town members to do it too.
Grow up, lol.

Town lies all the time. There are plenty of pro-town reasons to lie.
case in point, norwee and I claiming mason to force a scum elim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #425) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

house do you townread titus for mech reasons?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #426) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like y/n please like answer honestly - im sorta seeing something.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #427) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and it's Loud and clear to me i believe.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #428) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just answer.

also we dont believe the FN claim.

I think I know exactly what role you are and why you townread titus so I'm willing to locktown you both here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #429) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

welll i guess the confirmation is good enough as confirmation of a mech reasons so whatever lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #430) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this does make me want to reread Titus tho because of what I suspect House, if you understand.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #431) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

house - i'm gonna say what i believe and don't get mad at me but I reached a different conclusion based on my read and I think scum targeted titus based on the venge claim because we started in evens and such, and you are a Loud Doctor who targeted her.

That is my read there and I apologize for outing you but like we have a really large towncore if we can get people to also consensus townread you and basically are on track to win the game with 4 mislims.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #432) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

TItus: clear because nightkill
House: clear because doc who saved the nightkill
A50: very strongly town because helped kill kyouko very early, very strongly in town meta too IMO(are slankier as scum)
Norwee: same as above, minus the slankier as scum part, their tone is what sets him apart.
Quick: spewed town off the kyouko flip
cookie: spewed town if ranny flips scum
Ru Mama: spewed town if ranny flips scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #433) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

forgot dwlee but also same reasons as a50/norwee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #434) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2097, House wrote:
In post 2052, DkKoba wrote:would you be opposed to flipping ranny first - y/n
I would, if that matters.

I'm more confident that charlemagne flips scum here.
I'm equally confident in both so I don't mind both wagons. would sus out final scum IMO because I think that's SvS.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (isolation #435) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats fine - no one really is going to believe that.

if youre doc on titus its blatant atp to scum POV - like even I figured it out as town so there u go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #436) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you can call it what you want, but hey good doc save fam.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #437) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the role isnt real he's just covering for the doc claim - they are dead anyways. there's no need to fancy pants it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #438) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

game is pretty much solved feelsgood
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #439) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2105, House wrote:
In post 2100, DkKoba wrote:thats fine - no one really is going to believe that.

if youre doc on titus its blatant atp to scum POV - like even I figured it out as town so there u go
Too bad for you that you're wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #440) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

n1 loud doc -> n2+n3 commuter is totally plausible I feel so its ok house lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #441) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this game is boring because none of the PoE'd players are really talking here rn and it sucks lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #442) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fam i wouldnt out u if i wasnt confident that we had a solid PoE :(

town be towning this game we all gucci!

i suck at reading you and titus so havng a compelling mech reason(one of the only ones i trust - because theres an action to match it to that is unlikely from scum) - is good enough for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #443) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean that's a bit silly considering I delivered us a scum on d1 but sure lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #444) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're not excused - just be cooperative
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #445) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean you can also think for like 5 seconds why I might doubt your claim instead of being prideful like our friend quick here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #446) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2122, Titus wrote:This is beyond words right now.

With the week I am having, I'm not even going to try.
we are doing fine - just a semantics argument.

town are still townreading town for the most part here and scum are holed into a PoE. (at least IMO based on my own confident reads)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #447) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: charle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #448) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2139, House wrote:And Koba, if going out of your way to offend me was done gambit to make scum second-guess the fact I'm confirmed town, give it up.

It would take some preschool logic to not see the only way Titus knows my role outside of being in a hood with me is if we broke the rules
ok lol whatever u say
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #449) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i guarantee everyone else will believe my theory over yours especially scum if they did indeed target titus for a kill
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #450) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways like - don't care, lets plow thru this PoE.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #451) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im just messing with house since house said they want to vote against my wishes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #452) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2149, House wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: charle
thanks for doing what i wanted you to do <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #453) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the thing is no matter what you do, short of voting a very likely townie - it will be something i want because I am 95% sure i have PoE'd the whole scum team :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #454) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

house cmon just stop the immaturity and play normally and we dont need to do this song and dance xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #455) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok then :lol:

i will sheep every vote you make for fun this dayphase until we lim one of neroslot/ranny :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #456) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: DkKoba

<3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #457) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are u so mad lol?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #458) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no lmao

if you want to prove you're town you need to do your own work.

have fun.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #459) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also didnt even read your post past the first sentence.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #460) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw dont be silly and actually tell your team to nightkill me tonight - im literally an ascetic.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #461) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2164, House wrote:
In post 2160, DkKoba wrote:why are u so mad lol?
The fact you don't know when I've plainly started it on several occasions is all the more reason I have no interest in sheeping your reads or sharing a not!Koba wagon with you.
you're throwing a fit akin to a toddler because of a broken pride from having your true role called out. you are grudging the game. Yeah I'm having fun because literally there is a near zero chance that I am the lim ever this game - and zero chance I am this dayphase.

but seriously - don't use the game to satisfy your petty grudges - it's inappropriate and immature so please knock it off.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #462) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2172, House wrote:I have no interest in what someone that wants to call me a liar wants me to do.

Feel free to piss right off.
I'm not the only one who doesn't believe your claim my guy.
Play to win.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #463) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey charles, what's your ranny read and why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #464) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not eliminating our doc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #465) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok like holy shit house we weren't fucking born yesterday and we didnt start playing last week

I am *very* skilled at sniffing out fakeclaims.

if your claim is real - hell - I'll apologize after its confirmed

but as far as I'm concerened - there's a nightkill that didnt happen, and you and titus are suddenly townreading eachother so I made a better occam's razor conclusion and suddenly you're all angy over that.

like seriously stop insulting our intelligence. it's insulting as fuck.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #466) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2175, charlemagne wrote:
In post 2161, charlemagne wrote:
In post 2153, DkKoba wrote:the thing is no matter what you do, short of voting a very likely townie - it will be something i want because I am 95% sure i have PoE'd the whole scum team :)
This seems like really, really poor reasoning. If you're town, your priors of getting the entire scum team from a random sampling of three players (out of 14 not including you) is 3/14*2/13*1/12 or 0.27%. There can't be
that
many people you consider mechanically town—I'm not sure exactly what you believe, but I don't think that you've said anyone is locktown except House/Titus (correct me if I'm wrong.) That leaves 12 others, so a 3/12*2/11*1/10 or a 0.45% chance of guessing three players and having them being a scumteam. Koba, you're saying you're 95% sure you've PoE'd the whole scum team, which means that your reads based off meta+flips are somehow
one hundred and ninety times better than random.
I really don't understand how you get there, because I don't think that any player in existence (including xyz top amazing wonderful beautiful scumhunters, or even top amazing scumhunters who are intimately familiar with the meta of every player in the game) can be 190x +rand.

Can you walk the rest of the players in this game through the process where you go from the priors to your current state of confidence? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and honestly I haven't seen those thought processes spelled out where anyone here can be anywhere near as confident as you in your claims.
I'm really conflicted here. To the best of my knowledge you have a reputation for being overconfident/tunneling like this in games when you are town, so I'm hesitant to say this is especially scum indicative, but on the other hand I'd think town you should know better.
koba can you like. respond to this please
no lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #467) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that post is somehow like scummier than kyouko's whole iso and kyouko is flipped scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #468) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #469) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'll respect ur ranny read if u flip town - ok?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #470) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the hammer was not towny btw - kyouko was outted scum and a guaranteed wagon well before ranny even hammered.

like the way you are not aware of the gamestate :( i feel so bad but like im sure you would have been nice to play with if town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #471) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko part 2 ! kyouko part 2 ! kyouko part 2 ! kyouko part 2 ! kyouko part 2 ! kyouko part 2 !
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #472) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're grasping so fucking hard its so cute tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #473) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2139, House wrote:And Koba, if going out of your way to offend me was done gambit to make scum second-guess the fact I'm confirmed town, give it up.

It would take some preschool logic to not see the only way Titus knows my role outside of being in a hood with me is if we broke the rules
oh i forgot to respond to this but like

i have way more respect for titus regarding mechs than you are giving titus here - I think titus is very intelligent and can figure stuff out by just reading posts.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #474) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2197, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2191, charlemagne wrote:
In post 2186, DkKoba wrote:the hammer was not towny btw - kyouko was outted scum and a guaranteed wagon well before ranny even hammered.

like the way you are not aware of the gamestate :( i feel so bad but like im sure you would have been nice to play with if town.
okay now you're just being rude. i tried my best to catch up on 75 pages or so in a single day assuming people would be reasonable enough to help fill in the gaps. your criticism of me for being unaware of the gamestate is weird since you
just asked me for my read on ranny
hammers on scum are +rand town, in my personal experience.
I'm pretty sure all available data says that hammering scum is +rand scum
really?
regardless, ranny's push onto kyouko was pillow asf, and they tried to hop off first chancethey got until the townblock made it inevitable.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #475) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it was really simple- you were a claimed PR. that was it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #476) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2153, DkKoba wrote:the thing is no matter what you do, short of voting a very likely townie - it will be something i want because I am 95% sure i have PoE'd the whole scum team :)
This seems like really, really poor reasoning. If you're town, your priors of getting the entire scum team from a random sampling of three players (out of 14 not including you) is 3/14*2/13*1/12 or 0.27%. There can't be
that
many people you consider mechanically town—I'm not sure exactly what you believe, but I don't think that you've said anyone is locktown except House/Titus (correct me if I'm wrong.) That leaves 12 others, so a 3/12*2/11*1/10 or a 0.45% chance of guessing three players and having them being a scumteam. Koba, you're saying you're 95% sure you've PoE'd the whole scum team, which means that your reads based off meta+flips are somehow
I really don't understand how you get there, because I don't think that any player in existence (including xyz top amazing wonderful beautiful scumhunters, or even top amazing scumhunters who are intimately familiar with the meta of every player in the game) can be 190x +rand.

Can you walk the rest of the players in this game through the process where you go from the priors to your current state of confidence? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and honestly I haven't seen those thought processes spelled out where anyone here can be anywhere near as confident as you in your claims.
I'm really conflicted here. To the best of my knowledge you have a reputation for being overconfident/tunneling like this in games when you are town, so I'm hesitant to say this is especially scum indicative, but on the other hand I'd think town you should know better.
cookie is town based on how kyouko treated that slot+ general thought flow is towny.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #477) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

also we'll see how this goes because the only way mama ru lim goes through is by influence of the whole scum team imo and if they are actaully scum it will become apparent too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #478) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Charles
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #479) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im fine if i get to be on all the scum wagons while your slot watches and does nothing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #480) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

norwee wtf :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #481) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma can you post your current reads and thoughts on the game so far?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #482) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

svsvt wagons lets fucking go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #483) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2225, Almost50 wrote:Did anyone claim this pagetop yet?
Wait yeah why wasnt ranny prodded LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #484) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

misquoted ignore thx but yea scum are drowing rn huehue
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #485) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

OK taking bets: does ranny bus their partner, or do they vote loftwing slot to save themselves and their partner
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #486) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

odds are 3:1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #487) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok assuming he didnt flake
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #488) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh i just remembered something - there's some validity i think to house's claim, as kyouko's claim was weird for a scum claim IMO based on the gamestate? it makes sense in a world where she has a teammate informed of the role house claimed - and thus wants to fish it out before she dies.

unfortunate for her, margot dipped + no one really cared about the claim bc we said Fuck Mechs Baybee :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #489) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2275, Dwlee99 wrote:If Ranny gets to E-1 I'll hammer
you're already voting there - vote charles with us!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #490) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Scum are so afraid im a bulletproof arent they :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #491) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dorsey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #492) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

My apologies house i believe your claim now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #493) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

Busy; andres?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #494) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2300, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Dorsey
bruh who cares we just plow thru dorsey + andres rn, if either flip green we can reeval from there but we literally have 4ML rn so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #495) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh shit the game got a little harder in terms of getting a perfect game.

But uhh 2 cops?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (isolation #496) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

2 shots in 1 night happens? XD im not saying youre scum but im afraid you might be gambiting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #497) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

nice quote tags nerd
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #498) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

so basically t3/LQ have final scum and if its quick i let angry scum get a free townread for being angry lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (isolation #499) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

1 of rannyslot/mama ru and 1 of t3/quick

pretty much solved - and if we only have 1 within the 4 we just get gamma.

Its game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #500) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mean my mason partner flipped the wrong role xd
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #501) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh yes. Actually amazing how he's rolled town for over a year straight with a good sampling of games xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (isolation #502) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2322, Mama Ru wrote:
B
R
I
N
G
!

B
A
C
K
!

M
Y
!

G
I
R
L
S
!

Guess who never showed up in the neighborhood?
LMAOOOOOOOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #503) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2325, House wrote:
In post 2324, Almost50 wrote:I had to pull that BS alphabetical rearrangement of the names to justify the read
When nobody called shenanigans on that, I was hardcore scratching my head wondering how that meant anything, lol.
GAMING
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #504) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that

oh right i can respond to this now

get owned :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (isolation #505) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2165, DkKoba wrote:btw dont be silly and actually tell your team to nightkill me tonight - im literally an ascetic.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #506) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what was your role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #507) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: t3 perfect game
perfect game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (isolation #508) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i reread game and quick is 100% spewed town lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #509) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so literally it goes t3->gamma->???? (Seriously if we don't win by then we gotta reeval)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #510) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think its just straight up auto with a little brain thinking-

Ru- hard spewed off ranny slot
cool cookie- technically below the hard towns
dwlee- technically below the hard towns
quick- hard spewed from scum d1
dkkoba- unless you think i hellbussed and did all i did d1 to strongman onto kyouko and also claimed ascetic then ya crazy lol
T3- most likely scum
A50- helped get scum + 2 shot cop claim clearing 2 poe slots.
Gamma - not really that towny- would reread only if t3 flips town
Granpa- clear
andres - clear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #511) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

We have 5 eliminations and with the above list its pretty much guaranteed and scums only goal atp is to prevent a perfect game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (isolation #512) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

multiiso quick+nero+kyouko and you'll see
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #513) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

T3 is liklier to bus than LQ is likely to be on a correct wagon as town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #514) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Moreso that t3 is a busser - but also that lq doesn't have the best accuracy :p
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #515) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

I accidentally went back a page and saw house say something and thought we were in postgame already D:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #516) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2378, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2366, Gamma Emerald wrote:based on koba's post there's 4 (cookie, T3, me, dwlee)
there's 11 alive rn, we can lim thru all of those and then still have ability to re-eval in 3p if that doesn't win the game
That's why I asked, because in MY view, it should be LQ > T3 > You > Mama Ru > Dwlee
Mama ru???????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #517) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2382, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2380, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2378, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2366, Gamma Emerald wrote:based on koba's post there's 4 (cookie, T3, me, dwlee)
there's 11 alive rn, we can lim thru all of those and then still have ability to re-eval in 3p if that doesn't win the game
That's why I asked, because in MY view, it should be LQ > T3 > You > Mama Ru > Dwlee
Mama ru???????
A better bet than cookie from my own perspective
I mean i think t3 is it but ??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #518) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think mama ru is town based on how they treated the hood and not the fact it exists
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #519) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

GM is mech clear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #520) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Gm and andres are claimed green by a50
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (isolation #521) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2417, LicketyQuickety wrote:IDK, I don't understand why Koba is still alive. I almost want to put on my tin foil hat and say it's possible they bussed their entire team.
please just vote t3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (isolation #522) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Gg all .
If t3 tried we could have had the perfect.

Also id love to nominate people for a scummy here but im not gonna exclude myself:p
Amazingly played norwee/a50/house in particular
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #523) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Setup info?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #524) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

so how did the no kill happen?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #525) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2453, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, I’m really disappointed in Nero’s replace-out. I wanted to maybe work alongside him because I didn’t want to remain bitter about past wrongs but he basically tactically replaced out :/
if by tactical you mean he literally broadcasted he was salty scum then sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #526) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

the way we murdered 2 scum without letting them claim so a doc claim wouldnt have ruined the near perfect game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #527) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

setup had very little to do with scum losing
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”