Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Honestly like do I need to ELI5 it for you because i feel like I do because its the level of logic i'm dealing with here from you.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1249, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1245, DkKoba wrote:Like this is the sort of case where if you want to say I'm wrong/scum you should actually prove that Kyouko is town first - something i believe impossible and I know no one accusing the townblock has tried it because they would reach that same conclusion, provided they were not biasing themselves into believing it at all costs.
If I wanted to prove that you're wrong, I would need to divine Kyouko's alignment. If I wanted to prove that you were scum, I would need to divine your alignment.
You have done nothing in the direction of solving Kyouko's slot. So stop with the performance.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

You don't care about solving kyouko's slot - you claim kyouko slot is null - you claim norwee and I have scum in us pushing kyouko.

you are 1 dimensional and I have no issue with you being eliminated over kyouko if I can't get people to consolidate with me on kyouko.
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Loftwing »

I have little patience for you left. This isn't me trying to run away from an argument I can't win, this isn't me admitting defeat, this is me saying that investing any further energy into you will be a waste until further notice. Please, can we just move on to something else?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh we are NOT moving on.

Give me more on kyouko. What is your read there?

How are they still null if so, what prevents them from moving elsewhere?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

@norwee @dwlee @a50 wanna just turbo loftwing instead - getting p annoyed and their reaction here to being called on their kyouko treatment in relation to us is just giving me the confidence to risk going outside kyouko today.
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 935, DkKoba wrote:do people just not read or
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1152, Loftwing wrote:I'm liking Kyouko based on her own merits here. She seems to have a townlike mindset and is making a genuine effort to ketchup on the happenings. I don't think that this comes from scum!kyouko.
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:20 am

Post by cool cookie »

gut says probably not kyouko today. could consider LicketyQuickety though. it would be more informative for me partly because of the player's clear posting style. and that defence stuff about 'I can't be scum here because I'd never post a half-complete readslist as scum' was a bit sus. had a bit of "mafia caught for the wrong reasons" vibe to it

I'll UNVOTE: for now anyway, seems like things are getting a bit fiesty
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

OH hold up - you know what scum kyouko looks like, do you Loftwing? what's the difference here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

If you weren't caught before - you are now because you are trying to pretend meta supports your claim when I know that is the opposite case.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1258, cool cookie wrote:gut says probably not kyouko today. could consider LicketyQuickety though. it would be more informative for me partly because of the player's clear posting style. and that defence stuff about 'I can't be scum here because I'd never post a half-complete readslist as scum' was a bit sus. had a bit of "mafia caught for the wrong reasons" vibe to it

I'll UNVOTE: for now anyway, seems like things are getting a bit fiesty
bad unvote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

and no we're not getting quick here, them having bad takes is not alignment indicative by itself. (as is loftwing, as their main is easily mislimmed when town - but i believe the points i have about their treatment of kyouko make it clear that this is not a towny thought process they are using)
retired
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:26 am

Post by cool cookie »

talking about policy elimming and speed elimming someone is a red flag for me, we have 4 days left? I can think about it
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1263, cool cookie wrote:talking about policy elimming and speed elimming someone is a red flag for me, we have 4 days left? I can think about it
a) you just got here
b) why is kyouko gut towny to you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

im just at the point where just gonna PoE and omgus anyone who refuses to sheep my 100% accurate meta read on kyouko
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1259, DkKoba wrote:OH hold up - you know what scum kyouko looks like, do you Loftwing? what's the difference here?
I believed Kyouko when they were V/LA, and what they are doing now justifies them being on V/LA. Now, if they would have just completely ignored the ketchup, I would be in agreement with you that they are worth looking into and maybe should be pressurized into a diamond, but so far I'm failing to see that here. I don't think they lied about going on V/LA because of their ketchup, and their ketchup seems to emulate a town perspective on the game.

In short, the proof is in the... keeetchuupp... yeah....

(
Ketchup pudding just sounds gross. I wonder if anyone has actually made that.
)
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:32 am

Post by cool cookie »

exactly, i wouldnt mind playing a bit before rushing to night phase. i don't know if kyouko is gut towny to me as i havent read everything yet, but i don't really feel kyouko-scum from the gamestate / general vibe here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1266, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1259, DkKoba wrote:OH hold up - you know what scum kyouko looks like, do you Loftwing? what's the difference here?
I believed Kyouko when they were V/LA, and what they are doing now justifies them being on V/LA. Now, if they would have just completely ignored the ketchup, I would be in agreement with you that they are worth looking into and maybe should be pressurized into a diamond, but so far I'm failing to see that here. I don't think they lied about going on V/LA because of their ketchup, and their ketchup seems to emulate a town perspective on the game.

In short, the proof is in the... keeetchuupp... yeah....

(
Ketchup pudding just sounds gross. I wonder if anyone has actually made that.
)
this isn't a logical argument.. "she didn't lie about v/la so that means all other arguments are irrelevant and thus she is town"

this is what you are trying to say.

and like even if you were to remove the lack of response on her push during her v/la - that wasn't a reason for her to be town to be on vl/la. it was a reason that she was scum that she was dodging thread while pressure ramped up.

nor does it even remotely answer what I requested from you.
Your arguments tire me further.
VOTE: Loftwing

Towncase kyouko fully, and without these bullshit v/la points, so we can see your thought process.
retired
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:39 am

Post by cool cookie »

dkkoba what's the three-point summary of Kyouko-scum for me?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1269, cool cookie wrote:dkkoba what's the three-point summary of Kyouko-scum for me?
More questions than solid statements(attempting to appear "uninformed" via trying to informatively look like she needs to ask about everything - hides in catchups to avoid pressure - no fire in their play, this *is* present when they are town. (hard to quantify - its more of gut thing than anything that is felt )
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1268, DkKoba wrote:this isn't a logical argument.. "she didn't lie about v/la so that means all other arguments are irrelevant and thus she is town"

this is what you are trying to say.
That is not what I'm saying.
I am saying that Kyouko is acting consistently to how you would expect a town player to act. In addition, her recent posts ping me as coming from a town player, rather than a scum player.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Again - be specific *what does that mean*.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

you know what fuck yall - I have a fucking 100% read rate and you all fucking dont

if you're going to challenge my method you need to make a good fucking case because i haven't fucking missed.
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Pressure isn't pressure if it doesn't actually carry a threat of dying with it. Wtf
I prefer they, thanks :)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”