NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can i return to fluff kawaii shitpostwee now that we solved the game?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

also ranny is due for a prod, they haven't posted since d1.

and according to mama ru not even in the hood.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:53 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 2023, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2012, LicketyQuickety wrote:Right, but I might check the time stamps if you want to go there. If you just want to say, "Yeah, I was acting the role a bit" that would be one response but it was clear you were playing differently in the two games. You can attack my reads, but I don't see you attacking my reasoning, which is a red flag.
I play differently in different games? I still don't even know your point because I was frustrated in that game at some points too but I was more frustrated here so I acted more frustrated. Do you think I should act annoyed in games that aren't annoying me?
I don't understand your compartmentalizing of games. If I was frustrated in on game, I would continue to post in that game and not post in the other rather than acting cool and collected in the other.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

tbh at this point tho - we have a created a bar of towniness and we have exactly 3 players who aren't meeting that(imo) - and that's enough for me without needing input from them unless they town it up.

it would help town if those in the bottom 3 do actually share perspective - because if they do flip green they should be listened to the most as PoE'd townies are often the most accurate.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:54 am

In post 2025, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can i return to fluff kawaii shitpostwee now that we solved the game?
Is it ever this easy? Rhetorical question. No need to answer.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2024, DkKoba wrote: @dwlee how do you feel about this/what would u change if anything and why
I might move Charlemagne up. T3 down. Andres I had up higher but afaik he has never rolled scum so I'm not sure what power level he has. But looking at the list there isn't really room for anyone else to go down so he might be scum here
I prefer they, thanks :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero has been so scummy tho.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1678, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1671, House wrote:Who is town?
Almost50
Andresvmb
DkKoba
Dwlee99
Hakai
NorwegianBoyEE

Are all confirmed

GrandpaMo
House
LicketyQuickety
Nero Cain
Titus

Are Town Leans to me

I also had a TR on Wake, but Gamma didn't towntell as of yet, so I dunno where to put him to be honest

Leaves me with Cookie (who replaced Kop), Mama Ru (replaced Loftwing) & Rannygazoo for a PoE for today
@a50 can you talk to me about andres townread btw - I wanna hear your side here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

nothing charlamange has posted has been more than just feel good level posting to me and nero was very intent on discrediting norwee/I and really wanted to derail the kyouko wagon.
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2027, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2012, LicketyQuickety wrote:Right, but I might check the time stamps if you want to go there. If you just want to say, "Yeah, I was acting the role a bit" that would be one response but it was clear you were playing differently in the two games. You can attack my reads, but I don't see you attacking my reasoning, which is a red flag.
I play differently in different games? I still don't even know your point because I was frustrated in that game at some points too but I was more frustrated here so I acted more frustrated. Do you think I should act annoyed in games that aren't annoying me?
I don't understand your compartmentalizing of games. If I was frustrated in on game, I would continue to post in that game and not post in the other rather than acting cool and collected in the other.
This is just a personality/playstyle thing then. I hardcore multigame and on a personal level I'm good at preventing frustration/anger from spilling over most of the time.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2033, DkKoba wrote:nothing charlamange has posted has been more than just feel good level posting to me and nero was very intent on discrediting norwee/I and really wanted to derail the kyouko wagon.
Ye but feel good makes me feel better than how I'm viewing t3 rn
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:59 am

In post 2034, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2027, LicketyQuickety wrote:
This is just a personality/playstyle thing then. I hardcore multigame and on a personal level I'm good at preventing frustration/anger from spilling over most of the time.
When I asked you if I was Town, you didn't answer. Why not?

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

It's unfortunate they are not here to answer for their d1 play because it would be much easier to showcase nero scum if they were - as it would be a very awkward conversation for them to have to have the day after scum!kyouko flips.
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1475, Hakai wrote:My very confident reads are:
Nero town
Nowee town
Koba town
Dwlee town
Nero town I may mor may not elaborate on later.
In post 1495, Hakai wrote:
In post 1494, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1485, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1476, Hakai wrote:Nero town
Nero town I may mor may not elaborate on later.
so town he said it twice
Could you talk about how you went from scum reading me to town reading me?
Reasons
T3 should explain this
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2036, LicketyQuickety wrote:When I asked you if I was Town, you didn't answer. Why not?
When did this happen? I feel like I've been pretty clear in thinking you're town though
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

t3 could be scum in a town!andres or town!neroslot world - t3 hasn't left scumrange left, more likley that andres is town here than nero though and i do not think both are town.

I genuinely think that scum ranny just played to bus all his teammates lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2039, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2036, LicketyQuickety wrote:When I asked you if I was Town, you didn't answer. Why not?
When did this happen? I feel like I've been pretty clear in thinking you're town though
how so?
retired
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:02 am

In post 2039, Dwlee99 wrote:
What? You literally blew up the thread with calling me Scum. Where did you indicate you changed your read on me because I'm def not seeing it.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 300, Rannygazoo wrote:I would vote Andres but there hasn't been a vote count and I don't want to run the vote up too high yet.
In post 305, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 289, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 267, Rannygazoo wrote:Are you playing intentionally or not?
How does one play unintentionally?
Someone pointed out earlier that you randomly go back and forth between being serious and being silly. (Can't be bothered to go back and find the source.)
In post 321, Rannygazoo wrote:It doesn't stick out to me any more than dance videos or cringeposting. It feels like some players are still in RVS, and Nero is one of them.

What makes the post so special to you?
In post 332, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 324, DkKoba wrote:oh yeah i lied about townreading andres i wanted to just see reactions to it lmao
Called it
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong. Would it be fair to say you’ve been caught for the wrong reasons?
In post 1112, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1107, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong.
Would it be fair to say you’ve been caught for the wrong reasons?
This looks weird to me, anyon eplayed with Ranny before? It feels like the classic "fairish" scumtell, also the words dont seem to match the intent.

Like what is expected here Ranny? What do you expect Andre's to say and what do you get from that? This feels snipish.
We have pages of discussion about you and this is one of the few things you want to focus on? I’ve been trying to stay prudent and keep the game level-headed and this makes me feel like I was wrong to do so. Smdh my head.

VOTE: SSB
In post 1117, Rannygazoo wrote:No, I think I get what you’re saying. She’s cherry-picking and not addressing what town needs to address.
In post 1312, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1258, cool cookie wrote:gut says probably not kyouko today. could consider LicketyQuickety though. it would be more informative for me partly because of the player's clear posting style. and that defence stuff about 'I can't be scum here because I'd never post a half-complete readslist as scum' was a bit sus. had a bit of "mafia caught for the wrong reasons" vibe to it

I'll UNVOTE: for now anyway, seems like things are getting a bit fiesty
In post 1297, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1107, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong.
Would it be fair to say you’ve been caught for the wrong reasons?
This looks weird to me, anyon eplayed with Ranny before? It feels like the classic "fairish" scumtell, also the words dont seem to match the intent.

Like what is expected here Ranny? What do you expect Andre's to say and what do you get from that? This feels snipish.
agree that is a bit odd from Ranny
What is this trash
In post 1463, Rannygazoo wrote:VOTE: cool cookie

;_;7
In post 1550, Rannygazoo wrote:Brb looking up what exactly kyouko claimed
In post 1621, Rannygazoo wrote:One like and I'll do it
In post 1623, Rannygazoo wrote:VOTE: Kyouko
Sleep tight everyone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2043, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements
post game my friend
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 342, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 337, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 276, Almost50 wrote:@Nero: No pressure and ni rush, but I'd appreciate it if you could give a "mini readlist" on the most active slot (i.e. LQ, Andres, Norwee, Dwlee, Granpa, DkK). Again NO RUSH. Thanks is advance :]
In post 282, Nero Cain wrote:scum
null
town
town
null
In post 290, Almost50 wrote:
In post 282, Nero Cain wrote:scum
null
town
town
null
Ahem.. these are 5 reads.. on 6 slots..

Which one did you miss?
In post 292, Nero Cain wrote:grandpa
How has this player not moved away from RVS already?
To be tbh I did not see the context for . I thought Nero was just throwing out words to take up space.
and the nero tmi, although I think nero linked themselves to rannyscum via their confident doubt of my claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

look at the difference between how ranny describes a scumread on kyouko vs cookie - cookie I believe is town here because ranny was just OMGUS voting the slot and had shallow reasoning, while the kyouko and andres votes felt like he put in some substance there that feel TMI.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

If anyone like has any objections to my theory, please direct them my way with counterlogic, I'd like to dialogue.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I believe I was left alive on the assumption I would pursue either cookie or loftwing slot.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”