Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1299, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1295, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1292, cool cookie wrote:im mostly wary of those following dkkoba reads, as it's a very easy way to stay out of the limelight. Dwlee99 is of interest, not only for that reason, but to look at later.
Do you think there's anyone following their reads that might be trying to avoid suspicion?
that's exactly what i was implying. or to frame it differently, if scum aren't doing that, it's a strategic error.
Could you name anyone who you think might be doing this?
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:48 am

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1300, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1292, cool cookie wrote:im mostly wary of those following dkkoba reads, as it's a very easy way to stay out of the limelight. Dwlee99 is of interest, not only for that reason, but to look at later.
Do you think there's anyone following their reads that might be trying to avoid suspicion?
that's exactly what i was implying. or to frame it differently, if scum aren't doing that, it's a strategic error.
I could. Are you asking this because you think I can't? Or because you're trying to send me in a certain direction/want me to give you a direction to follow? just curious
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y DW more than norway?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1138, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1128, Nero Cain wrote:I call bullshit b/c you did hard push a "lurking" Nero as scum b4.
*Serial killer
still scum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:53 am

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1302, Nero Cain wrote:
y DW more than norway?
not necessarily more, but I've looked at norway a bit already, and not looked at DW yet. but yes either could fall in that camp.

also, even if norway is mafia, trying that today is probably futile so it's more of a watching brief perhaps.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1301, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1300, Loftwing wrote:
I could. Are you asking this because you think I can't? Or because you're trying to send me in a certain direction/want me to give you a direction to follow? just curious
I want to know who you think they might be, I'd like to investgate them further.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1151, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero when you return. Can you elaborate a bit more on why you claim my posts are "junk"?
I've already mostly talked about this.

Like I just think your argument that you, koba and DW can't all be scum feels like an argument that scum you could make with a town Koba and town DW.

I don't like Jake is getting so much shit for being warry that Koba is power wolfing and I really dislike how much of an ass you are being in and
In post 1139, NorwegianboyEE wrote:In that game i did all i could to flaunt that i was unalligned with the mafia, while still being super aggressive.
And with the added bonus of pretending like an third-party role didn’t exist. Until i had to claim it.
It’s an different circumstance than what i’d do if i was mafia i think.
You are saying that its different and maybe I'm misremembering but it has seemed v similar to me with hard pushing SSBM and ad homming everything that doesn't fit your narrative.

Didn't like your reaction in .

more discredit in and kinda in

Didn't really like your stuff from 1018-1027. I mean maybe it was meant to be a joke but it just comes off as fluff and cringe.

There could be more from easrlier in your ISO but thats the gist of it.

Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1082, Loftwing wrote:Also, quick sidenote: I am Loftwing, not Jake. I may be an alt account of Jake, but I'm trying really hard to be the Mafia-only account (so I can shitpost and stuff on my main)
Please do not continue referring to me as Jake from here on out.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

errrmm ok...

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

VOTE: Norwee

Let's do this and see what happens.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: norway

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I think I’ve been in a large before. I don’t remember it moving so fast. Jfc
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1258, cool cookie wrote:gut says probably not kyouko today. could consider LicketyQuickety though. it would be more informative for me partly because of the player's clear posting style. and that defence stuff about 'I can't be scum here because I'd never post a half-complete readslist as scum' was a bit sus. had a bit of "mafia caught for the wrong reasons" vibe to it

I'll UNVOTE: for now anyway, seems like things are getting a bit fiesty
In post 1297, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1107, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong.
Would it be fair to say you’ve been caught for the wrong reasons?
This looks weird to me, anyon eplayed with Ranny before? It feels like the classic "fairish" scumtell, also the words dont seem to match the intent.

Like what is expected here Ranny? What do you expect Andre's to say and what do you get from that? This feels snipish.
agree that is a bit odd from Ranny
What is this trash
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Do you think Koba is town and scum are sheeping, or do you think Koba is scum trying to strongarm the game?
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I don’t think Norwee is the move today.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Loftwing »

I'm actually surprised that 5 days have passed so far. So much has happened in the past few days.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

A whole lot of shouting
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Loftwing »

Maybe we should start a push on GrandpaMo. They have an anime avatar, which is not acceptable.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

We could always eliminate me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey Nero! I THINK YOU'RE SCUM!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok listen
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1234, Loftwing wrote:(unrelated, remember that video that I said I was editing? It's done and up on my YT channel.)

I would like to see more from the players in the red box of doom

well i was vla, and if anyone knows me, everyone knows me as a high poster // posting count

look at my sig kek
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1317, Loftwing wrote:Maybe we should start a push on GrandpaMo. They have an anime avatar, which is not acceptable.
is this serious?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ik ur joking. but i feel like there is some discrpenmcy that you want it to be serious. like why make this public?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1277, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1274, Dwlee99 wrote:Pressure isn't pressure if it doesn't actually carry a threat of dying with it. Wtf
loftwing is just scum. let's switch to him and then we can get kyouko after.
i think by reading the couple last pages -- i agree

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”