SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:50 am

Post by SocioPath »

Vote: Battle Mage

Because SOMEone should be keeping an eye on him.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by SocioPath »

CarnCarn wrote:I don't know that I should. I'm inclined to think that Moses is correct that we can just ignore it for now, because, by itself, it doesn't condemn anyone. And revealing it has some considerable downside for the town.
Yes, I think I will wait for a better time.

Why would you state something exists if revealing such would be detrimental to the town?

Your whole style concerning going about this doesn't seem too helpful at this point, as well.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Battle Mage wrote:I read Armlx's post as being equally unsure of the setup- hence he used the word 'implies' and skirted the issue, as opposed to stating that there WERE 2 scumgroups. I saw the Mod's edit as directed as much at Armlx, as CarnCarn, who had seemed equally unsure. This interpretation may not be accurate, on reread, but even if we assume that Armlx was merely being sarcastic and pointed out the truth of the setup, i find it hard to see how the Mod could viably edit his post and concur with this, if he was scum, because it could be classed as meddling. This is why i dislike unnecessary mod intervention. But, in this game, i think we can learn alot simply from Mod slips.

BM
I'm pretty sure that even thought armlx read the wrong PM of his personal role, that he knew the setup concerning the multiple scum groups.

This is especially apparent if you read his first real post in the game.

The only information he was lacking as far as the setup goes, was actually just his own role information.

I think the mod's edit was more for the town in general, that specifically guiding armlx and the things he wrote, armlx's post was just a good meduim to get that knowledge across and out there as opposed to making another post below it since the subject matter was related.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:50 am

Post by SocioPath »

A lot of mods also enjoy reading their own games to see the ebb and flow of how each role reacts with each other, so they are very familier with everyone and what they do.

Also, generally when a mod makes a mistake, its a simple one such as a misplaced vote, not a game mechanic one dealing with interaction of roles.

There in no reason in my mind to believe that the mod is just ignorantly bumbling through the game actting only as a vote counter.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Save The Dragons wrote:If either the RBT calling out or the vote/unvote for Moses were partner breadcrumbs, I'm going to facepalm my brain out of my skull.

I'm fairly sure the FOS to Moses is because that is where his vote was previously.

But the whole RBT post is bizarrely ridiculous, especially the vote placement.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Santos wrote:that sucks.

It sucks because you were trying to feign ignorance to try and look more townie?

Vote: Gun
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

Save The Dragons wrote:Seriously, either you're scum, or the guy from Memento.

Isn't that the samething though? :P

Empking wrote:Their has been nothing to suggest that the Corsicans use rope as their night kill.
bird1111 wrote:18. Each Mafia group has to choose whether their kill can affect pro-town people or members of the opposite group
The kill method for scum determined by whether it kills pro-town or scum, not whether its a gun or rope.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:50 am

Post by SocioPath »

Save The Dragons wrote:The guy from Memento was just kind of screwed...I don't know if he would be considered scum. Although no one in that movie is really a good guy...
I'd consider him an SK who was told that he was a vig.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by SocioPath »

CarnCarn wrote:armlx would only say what he said if he were town, I'm thinking we are a town-town mason pair.

Lets not jump to conclusions, armlx saying things or strategizing things, I'm pretty sure doesn't directly correlate to whether his role is town or scum. I've seen him differ with different power roles and such, but the game he plays is generally useful regardless of alignment.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:17 am

Post by SocioPath »

Save The Dragons wrote:...if we don't get him with whatever method we use today, we can have a quick tomorrow. Granted, two nights to one day is not great, but the scum will eventually encounter the problem of choosing who to kill.

There there is zero reason at all for tomorrow to be 'quick'. The night choices made N1 and discussion of such might lead to new information, regardless of whether or not Santos is the lynch today and gets strung up. The amount of people that could die in 2 nights could really alter the towns perceptions before everyone could even respond.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:52 am

Post by SocioPath »

All in all, looking at the Santos wagoning, it seems both scum driven, as well as town driven.

Santos seems town to me, especially given with his meta.

One person attacking him though, has rubbed my scumdar the wrong way, but I shall see how this continues.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:41 am

Post by SocioPath »

armlx wrote:
Santos seems town to me, especially given with his meta.
What meta?

Exactly.

Not having a meta is meta as well.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by SocioPath »

CarnCarn wrote:How do you deduce he's town from his metaless meta?

I get the general sense of newbie cluelessness.

From what I've noticed from newbies, and newbie games, is that they have their own perspective on things generally, which is the vibe I am getting from him.
And since I feel that he fits that part of such, my general perspective on meta of that character type fits in with a more town-like course of actions of what he has done so far.

This is his first, and only game on the site. That is, unless he is just an Alt, then my read on him is shot to pieces.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Santos wrote:I swear, no matter what game it is I play in, if I am a regular townie, I am always a terrible player.
SocioPath wrote:That is, unless he is just an Alt, then my read on him is shot to pieces.

armlx wrote:Socio: Who do you suggest as scum then?
STD.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I find in interesting that as soon as I utter a name, that others jump upon him.

Anyways sorry I haven't posted as of last, this past week have been pretty hectic. (GF's birthday, halloween, election, etc.)

I'll catch up and post as soon as things die down and I have time.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:06 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Something else to look at is with the T-T / S1-T / S2-T theorhetical setups. The information gained with oEJo's death will help inform what the other pairings are.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by SocioPath »

oEJo wrote:I will still be doing as much to help the town as I can before I'm lynched.

By baiting BM to vote you while you are at L-1? I fail to see how that is townie at all.

That, your questioning of Santo's alignment after it had been revealed, and your pushing of his lynch based solely on that fact that you're neighbors, and I'd say there is no logical SANE chance that you're NOT scum.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:01 am

Post by SocioPath »

Empking wrote:I expect this will be a boring day..
armlx wrote:oEJo is obviously the lynch today, but there's no reason to just rush to it without letting everyone make a comment or 2 about stuff.
Like for example, how STD is scum, and Santos MK II is his scum buddy.

All of day 1, STD his play was pretty good townie play...right up until it was revealed he was a neighbor. From that point, it was less of an uninformed majority viewpoint from him, to a more of knowing what was going on.

The blatentness of trying to look as uniformed as he did, while every other neighbor didn't even try to feign ignorance, rubs me the wrong way.

Most likely scum trying to appear as uninformed as possible, but not knowing where to draw the line.

His guity conscience only became more apparent with his reaction to me saying his name.

Vote: Save The Dragons
Vote: Rope

For Santos MKII, rereplacing into the game, call it a hunch.

Vote: Santos MK II

But for the sake of today for lynching obvious scum:

Vote: oEJo

As far as parter, I have few ideas, the only one that stands out though is Empking with his anxiousness to lynch both days, brief typing style when otherwise not lurking, and general elusiveness.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Wow, sorry about the inactivity, it has really been a while. :X

There is a lot I have to catch up on, but as it stands, I have no reason to disbelieve my previous suspicions.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Woooooooooooooow, I've been gone for a long time, I'm surprised that I wasn't replaced, but I checked, and yeah, I'm still technically in this game. Sorry about that folks. But the holidays are finally over, and its a new year, which means more consistent internets again.

Still catching up on details, but I've skimmed most of the more important parts. (The ends and beginnings of entire days I missed. =\ )

But I am mostly here now.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I am still here catching up on the holiday postings that I missed so I fully know what the crap is going on.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I am a Cop, except I can only get guilties on Corsican. Which obviously goes against Rule 23 on the first page, but I obviously didn't want to point out that earlier. (Feel free to change it now though if you wish. :wink: )

Night choices should be fairly obvious for early on, if you couldn't tell from the who I was going after at the beginning of the game.

N1: STD, Not Corsican.
N2: Santos MK II, Not Corsican.
N3: No Choice due to holidays. =\
N4: No Choice again, and I completely missed the entire day of it as well. =\
Santos wrote:I am a
Mafia Goon
, but I am not telling you which one :D

I choose
CarnCarn
to claim next.
Santos MKII pretty much threw the game away for the Sicilians with that post. :D

And now
PokerFace
should claim next.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Santos wrote:SocioPath: I was thinking the same thing since a cop already died and was apparently a normal cop and not one with a special investigative decision like
Moses

If I was to be lynched or NK'd, I'm positive that I would be just labeled as a cop as well.

What it seems from Moses' posts on the cop, is that either he got to choose which he would get results for, or may also have been faking ignorance to not give away that he was a cop that got guilties on Sicilians.

If the case was the first, then for symmetry there would be a third cop for Sicilians, which I don't see as being balanced.

From the amounts of neighbors and pairings, this game seems to rely heavily on symmetry, with a cop each having the ability to find half the scum and useless for the other half.
(Reminds me of the Elemental Cult Mafia game with 4 Cults and cops each being able to find 2 of the 4.)
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Post by SocioPath »

PokerFace wrote:Sociopaths claim reeks and pretty much goes against the game rules of choosing which mafia to inspect.
Yes, it DOES go against the rule that is STATED, I know this, I stated this. Which is why it screws me as far as trying to clear my role.
PokerFace wrote:His post at the bottom of page 20 reeks of scum knowing Santos1 is town and thus not wanting to caught on the wagon of Santos1.

There are 2 scum groups, scum doesn't know who is an isn't town, or else their night kill choices would be less of a gamble.
PokerFace wrote:Why would you want to see how it continues? You are going to allow the person you think is scum to lynch a townie?
I wasn't going to let the lynch happen, nor did I. At that point is when STD was still heavily grilling Santos and I didn't want to distract him with my accusations yet.
PokerFace wrote:Clearly his only reasons were inside info. This was likly distancing. if there are 3 sicilans then I think the last one is Santos2. Socio also suspected him and this time for a bullshit reason
I had already suspected STD, hence why I stated my case, a very valid case. I saw him as scum the second he claimed neighbor, hence why I investigated him. I wasn't going to let up because I knew my results are only half accurate.

And yes, my vote on Santos MK II was a bullshit reason, it was merely stating what my night choice was going to be that night. Why? Specifically because I -highly- dislike players rejoining games they previously were already in, so I was determined to target him. (I even said such in my night choice. XD Not that the mod could clarify that.)

Anyways I'll investigate PokerFace tonight, because I'm not going to let him slip through the cracks.

Todays lynch choice is more obvious in my eyes than others.

Vote: Santos MK II
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Boy, no faith in anyone about me showing up, the holidays are over, sillies, and the mod stated night choices were due by Saturday, and so its Saturday, and here I am.

Anyways, PokerFace isn't Corsican according to my results.

I'm in no hurry to rush the day/night along though since I just got here. I'll vote in due time, treading lightly would be for the best at this point.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:26 am

Post by SocioPath »

I think I just realised why no one can be tied to oEJo, that is, if this game is actually 2-2.

The Fonz replaced in Dec. 30th, which was to replace a replacement that didn't post. oEJo was long dead before then. He died Nov. 25th, and first failed to die on Nov. 15th. The original player's last post (christiano drago) was on Oct. 25th, which only was an asking of replacement, long before oEJo was outted as being clumsy scum.

So ties of anything never had a chance to happen in the first place, and I'm reeeally starting to think that if ZazieR IS town, that The Fonz would be the other Corsican.
I'm definately investigating him tonight.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:06 am

Post by SocioPath »

SocioPath wrote:I think I just realised why no one can be tied to oEJo, that is, if this game is actually 2-2.

The Fonz replaced in Dec. 30th, which was to replace a replacement that didn't post. oEJo was long dead before then. He died Nov. 25th, and first failed to die on Nov. 15th. The original player's last post (christiano drago) was on Oct. 25th, which only was an asking of replacement, long before oEJo was outted as being clumsy scum.

So ties of anything never had a chance to happen in the first place, and I'm reeeally starting to think that if ZazieR IS town, that The Fonz would be the other Corsican.
I'm definately investigating him tonight.

I echo back these comments.

Oh, and then there is the fact that The Fonz is the last Corsican due to a guilty investigation result.

Vote: The Fonz

I personally find it odd that I'm still alive, I guess there is a doc out there that likes me. :wink:
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by SocioPath »

armlx wrote:Blatantly false. Ribwich posted up through December 5th.

Oh wow, I just noticed he was in the player filter, I hadn't noticed him before when I looked through several times, the 'r' as opposed to an 'R' threw me off. :?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”