iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini #682: C9++ (Game Over!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:56 am

Post by iamausername »

Welcome to the implausibly-named town of C9++! Unfortunately, this once peaceful community has been having a little organised crime problem lately, and it's up to you to stop it! Unless you
are
the organised crime problem, in which case it's up to you to pretend to stop it while actually continuing about your business. Either way, your omniscient narrator wishes you good luck in your endeavour.

The Players:

Alive (3/12)

germy, Backup Blocker - survived!
mykonian, Mason - survived!
Nightwolf
wolframnhart, Vanilla Townie - survived!

Dead (9/12)

springlullaby, Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 1

Edify Scigatt
Natirasha, Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 2

alvinz95
SilverPhoenix, Roleblocker - Killed Night 2

Artem
Shanba, Mafia Godfather - Lynched Day 3

ChuckNorris Ku_F
Wall-E, Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 4

Kairyuu, Mason - Killed Night 4

CF Riot, Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 5

afatchic
Scheherazade, Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 6

sekinj, Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 7

Current Status:

Game Over!
Last edited by iamausername on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:48 am, edited 36 times in total.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:01 am

Post by iamausername »

The Rules:

(mostly stolen from gorckat, with a few alterations)

1. Social Contract

*This is a game. I've done my best while setting it up to make it enjoyable for everyone. Fun is our first priority.

*I will do the following:
=treat this game as my MafiaScum priority, as a committment to the players
=post votecounts at least once per page whenever possible
=prod players w/o prompting
=answer questions as soon as possible

*I expect all players to do the following:
=have fun and play to win
=treat the game as a commitment to yourself, to the other players and to me
=not make personal attacks
=stay active per my activity policy
=bring concerns or problems to my attention as soon as possible
=if you believe I've made a mistake, please PM me and do not post it in the thread

2. Activity

*This game will have fixed deadlines (extensible only in extreme circumstances) and I expect players to actively participate.

*Deadlines are 3 weeks long. Nights will be ~72 hours long. All deadlines will expire at 7PM GMT.

*Players not posting for 72 hours will be prodded and must respond in the game thread within 24 hours, or risk being replaced. I will prod for inactivity three times. On the fourth instance of 72 hours without posts, or on failing to respond to a prod, I will start seeking a replacement, and if one is found before you respond, you will be replaced.

*If you see a player has not posted in thread for 72 hours and I have not announced a prod, please PM me. All prods are stated publicly.

*If you will be away and unable to post over 48 hours, please let me know. You may be replaced if I believe your absence will disrupt the game.

3. Votes and Lynches

*Lynches will only occur with a true majority of voters. Once a person has reached a majority, they are dead and unvoting them will not stop the lynch.

*If the deadline hits before anyone has been lynched, then no one will be lynched.

*Votes and unvotes must be bolded in the following format (
vote iamausername
unvote
). It is not necessary to unvote before making a new vote.

*Players may vote for no lynch to occur on any given day (
vote No Lynch
). A majority of votes for no lynch will end the day and no one will be lynched.

*Until I have counted the votes and posted the death scene and role reveal, all players including the lynchee may continue to post. Once I have posted a vote count indicating a player is lynched, they are dead and are not to post anything else at all, not even a "Bah!" post.

4. Other (but still important!) Stuff

*Do not post or quote directly from any PM or communication outside this thread between me and you or you and another player. Do so and I will modkill you. Don't even fake it. Put whatever you have to say in your own words. Bask in the irony of me saying this when, like, 90% of these rules are not in my own words.
*Modkills end the day.
*No hydras (more than one person playing a role with a shared account).
*Do not post in invisible/small text or otherwise attempt to hide the text of your posts.
*Do not edit your posts or the posts of others.
*Do not discuss this game with other players (whether in this game or not) outside of this thread, unless I have told you otherwise, until this game is completed.
*At my sole discretion I reserve the right to remove any player from the game and replace or modkill their role.
*If I've overlooked something and need to modify the rules to account for it, I will post a notice in the game thread and update this post.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:12 am

Post by iamausername »

The Setup:

This game will be using the C9++ setup, a semi-open setup designed by the legendary mafiascum user Fiasco. Here is a quote of the original setup proposal:
Fiasco wrote:
C9++, Current Best Shot Edition

12 players. Night start. No unusual mechanics. (But setup can be adapted to changes in any of this.) Roles are selected as follows:

First, generate 7 letters from the following distribution:

50% T
15% C
10% D
10% V
10% M
5% B

Then turn the letters into roles using the following tables. Probabilities are for 0 letters, 1 letter, etc.

C = sane cop + 3 millers (millerhood is distributed randomly among non-cop, non-scum, non-child)
CC = sane cop
CCC = sane cop + insane cop
CCCC = sane cop + sane cop
CCCCC = sane cop + sane cop + insane cop
CCCCCC = sane cop + sane cop + sane cop

(32%, 40%, 21%, 6%, 1%, .1%, .007%)

D = doc
DD = doc + backup doc
DDD = doc + doc
DDDD = doc + doc + backup doc
DDDDD = doc + doc + doc

(48%, 37%, 12%, 2%, .3%, .02%)

V = vig
VV = vig + one-shot vig
VVV = vig + vig
VVVV = vig + vig + one-shot vig
VVVVV = vig + vig + vig

M = innocent child
MM = 2 masons
MMM = 2 masons + innocent child
MMMM = 3 masons
MMMMM = 2 masons + 2 masons

B = blocker
BB = blocker + backup blocker
BBB = blocker + blocker
BBBB = blocker + blocker + backup blocker

(70%, 26%, 4%, .4%, .02%)

TTTTTTT = mafia goon + mafia godfather
TTTTTT = mafia goon + mafia godfather + serial killer (DI, BI)
TTTTT = mafia goon + mafia goon + mafia godfather
TTTT = mafia goon + mafia goon + mafia godfather + serial killer (DI, BI, KI)
TTT = mafia goon + mafia blocker + mafia godfather
TT = mafia goon + mafia blocker + mafia godfather + serial killer (DI, BI, CI, KI)
T = mafia spy + mafia blocker + mafia godfather
0 = mafia spy + mafia blocker + mafia godfather + serial killer (DI, BI, CI, KI, SI, RB)

(.8%, 5%, 16%, 27%, 27%, 16%, 5%, .8%; exactly 50% of all games have a serial killer)

Mafia GF appears to cops as a townie. Mafia Spy learns one targeted player's role type each night (T/C/D/V/M/B). (The SK can tell the mod how he wants to appear to the Spy; if the Spy investigates the SK, the SK is notified.)

DI = each kill bypasses single doc protect (but not more)
BI = bypasses single roleblock attempt each night (but not more)
KI = survives one kill attempt each night (but not more)
CI = appears to cops as a townie
SI = appears to mafia spy as desired
RB = has a roleblock ability usable once

No role can target itself.

All kills are indistinguishable.

The mafia and SK know their own abilities. Mafia and SK abilities, cop sanity, and millerhood are not revealed on death.

Last team standing wins. If everyone dies, SK wins or mafia and town draw.
I will be running the setup exactly as shown here, with one exception:
in the event of a setup generated with a single C, there will be a randomly generated number of millers between one and three, rather than a definite three as originally proposed
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:16 am

Post by iamausername »

The Roles:

The following are all the role PMs that may appear in this game.
You are the greatest power role of them all, the
Vanilla Townie
! You get to put all your efforts into trying to find scum honestly, without having to worry about hiding your role! Aren't you lucky?

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, you have a well-earned rest.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, and at least one town-aligned player survives.
You're a
Cop
. You have a weakness for donuts, and an uncanny ability to detect evildoers. But it's a bit of a slow process, so you can only do it once per night. And sometimes those long, lonely nights leave you questioning your sanity.

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, you may send me the name of another living player you wish to investigate, and you will receive a result of "Guilty" or "Innocent". There is a possibility that you are insane, in which case, these results will be reversed.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, and at least one town-aligned player survives.
You're a
Doctor
. As a finely trained medical professional, you are able to heal fatal wounds so thoroughly that both you and the injured person will forget that they were ever wounded in the first place.

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, you may send me the name of another living player you wish to protect, and you will attempt to prevent any attempts on their life.

You're a
Nurse
. You have just as much medical training as the doctor(s) in this town, but you're just so scared of messing up that you can't bring yourself to actually put it into practice. However, should a doctor be killed, the cheesy inspirational music will strike up, and you will accept your true calling.

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, you can't do anything yet. I'll keep you posted.

You're a
Vigilante
. You've decided that daily lynchings just aren't good enough if you really want to clean this town up. Organised voting is all well and good, but sometimes, you just have to take a baseball bat to a guy's head.

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, you may send me the name of another living player, and attempt to kill them.

You're a
One-Shot Vigilante
. You've decided that daily lynchings just aren't good enough if you really want to clean this town up. Organised voting is all well and good, but sometimes, you just have to take a baseball bat to a guy's head. But, uh, only once. Anything more than that would just be
barbaric

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, if you haven't already used your power, you may send me the name of another living player, and attempt to kill them.

You're just a plucky little
Innocent Child
. But you've cunningly disguised yourself as a grown-up, somehow, so you can participate in the lynch mob. Your parents must be so proud. When the time comes, though, you might find you want to remove this disguise. I'm sure they'll still let you string up those scums.

During the day, you have a vote. At any time, day or night, you may PM me, requesting that your disguise be removed, and I will confirm your role to all in the thread.

You're a
Mason
, along with [NAME(S)], who you trust absolutely. It's nice to have friends you can rely on, isn't it?

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, your mason group may communicate privately using this link: [QUICKTOPIC].

You are... no better than you should be. A person of the night. A
Roleblocker
. You can do some amazing things, and keep a person occupied until the early hours.

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, you may send me the name of another living player. If that person attempts any night action, you will try to prevent them from carrying it out.

You're a
Backup Blocker
. You have just as much, uh, roleblocking training as the... roleblocker(s) in this town, but you're just so scared of messing up that you can't bring yourself to actually put it into practice. However, should a roleblocker be killed, the cheesy inspirational music will strike up, and you will accept your true calling.

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, you can't do anything yet. I'll keep you posted.

Besides Cop and Innocent Child, any of the above may also receive:
Oh, and you're also a
Miller
. Sane cops will find you guilty if they investigate you. Sorry about that.

You're a keen environmentalist, and have decided that the only way to save the planet that you love is to end all human life. In other words, you're a
Serial Killer
. Good luck!

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, you
must
send me the name of another living player (if you miss the deadline, your target will be randomly selected). You will attempt to kill them.

In addition, you have the following abilities to help you on your way:
  • Each kill you make will bypass a single doc protect (but not more).
    Each kill you make will bypass a single roleblock attempt (but not more).
    [You will survive one attempt on your life each night (but not more).
    You will appear innocent to sane cops.
    You may appear to the mafia spy as which ever type (T, C, D, V, M or B) of town role you wish.
    You have a one shot roleblocking ability.]
You win when everyone else is dead. Even if you're dead too.
Abilities listed in [square brackets] may not be present.

You're a simple
Mafia Goon
. Killin' is fun!

Your partners in crime are [NAME], who is a [Godfather/Roleblocker/Goon], and [NAME] who is a [Godfather/Roleblocker/Goon].

[
or
: Your sole partner in crime is [NAME], who is a Godfather.]

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, your mafia group may communicate privately using this link: [QUICKTOPIC]. One of you may send me the name of another living player, and attempt to kill them.

You win when the only survivors are part of your mafia group, or when nothing can prevent the same.
You're a simple
Mafia Godfather
. Killin' is fun! Commandin' others to kill might be even more fun! Being able to fool the pigs is the most fun of all.

Your partners in crime are [NAME], who is a [Spy/Roleblocker/Goon], and [NAME] who is a [Spy/Roleblocker/Goon].

[
or
: Your sole partner in crime is [NAME], who is a Goon.]

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, you will appear to sane cops as innocent, and your mafia group may communicate privately using this link: [QUICKTOPIC]. One of you may send me the name of another living player, and attempt to kill them.

You win when the only survivors are part of your mafia group, or when nothing can prevent the same.
You're a simple
Mafia Roleblocker
. Killin' is fun! Whorin' is also fun.

Your partners in crime are [NAME], who is a [Godfather/Spy/Goon], and [NAME] who is a [Godfather/Spy/Goon].

During the day, you have a vote. During the night, your mafia group may communicate privately using this link: [QUICKTOPIC]. One of you may send me the name of another living player, and attempt to kill them.

In addition, if you are not the one to perform the kill, you may send me the name of another living player. If that person attempts any night action, you will try to prevent them from carrying it out.

You're an incredibly complex
Mafia Spy
. You have
layers
, man! You never meant to turn to organised crime, you just fell in with the wrong crowd, and now you're in it, you don't know how to get out. And since you have no choice about the path your life has taken, you might as well enjoy it, right? After all, killin' is fun!

Your partners in crime are [NAME], who is a Godfather, and [NAME] who is a Roleblocker.

In addition, if you are not the one to perform the kill, you may send me the name of another living player. I will tell you what type of role that player has.

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:19 am

Post by iamausername »

You guys are fast! 75% of the confirms are in, which means Day One is go!

Deadline set for Thursday 23rd October, 19:00 GMT.

With 12 alive, it will take 7 votes to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:11 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #1!

CF Riot (2) - springlullaby, ChuckNorris
germy (1) - Kairyuu
Nightwolf (1) - mykonian
Kairyuu (1) - Artem

Not Voting (7) - afatchic, alvinz95, CF Riot, Edify, germy, Nightwolf, sekinj

7 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:32 am

Post by iamausername »

Vote Count #2!

germy (3) - Kairyuu, Edify, Nightwolf
Kairyuu (1) - afatchic
CF Riot (1) - ChuckNorris
sekinj (1) - springlullaby
Edify (1) - mykonian

Not Voting (5) - alvinz95, Artem, CF Riot, germy, sekinj
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by iamausername »

This is a filler post to make a new page for the votecount.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #3!

sekinj (2) - springlullaby, Nightwolf
germy (1) - Edify
Kairyuu (1) - afatchic
Edify (1) - mykonian
mykonian (1) - germy
afatchic (1) - Kairyuu

Not Voting (5) - alvinz95, Artem, CF Riot, ChuckNorris, sekinj

7 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:54 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Edify has been prodded for the first time=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:18 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Edify has failed to respond to prod. Now seeking a replacement.=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:12 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #4!

sekinj (2) - springlullaby, Nightwolf
afatchic (2) - Kairyuu, Artem
Kairyuu (2) - afatchic, CF Riot
germy (1) - Scigatt
Scigatt (1) - mykonian
mykonian (1) - germy

Not Voting (3) - alvinz95, ChuckNorris, sekinj

7 to lynch.

-=Scigatt replaces Edify=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:26 am

Post by iamausername »

-=alvinz95 has been prodded for the first time=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #5!

Kairyuu (3) - afatchic, CF Riot, Artem
afatchic (2) - Kairyuu, mykonian
sekinj (1) - Nightwolf
mykonian (1) - germy
Artem (1) - springlullaby

Not Voting (4) - alvinz95, ChuckNorris, Scigatt, sekinj

7 to lynch.
Last edited by iamausername on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:32 am

Post by iamausername »

-=germy has been prodded for the first time=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:19 am

Post by iamausername »

-=ChuckNorris has requested replacement. Now seeking a replacement for ChuckNorris=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by iamausername »

-=Ku_F replaces ChuckNorris=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:28 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #6!

sekinj (1) - Nightwolf
mykonian (1) - germy

Not Voting (4) - alvinz95, Ku_F, Scigatt, sekinj

7 to lynch.
Last edited by iamausername on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:48 am

Post by iamausername »

Filler post.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:50 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #7!

sekinj (1) - Nightwolf
mykonian (1) - germy

Not voting (4) - alvinz95, Ku_F, Scigatt, sekinj

7 to lynch.
Last edited by iamausername on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:56 am

Post by iamausername »

-=alvinz95 has been prodded for the second time=-

-=Nightwolf has been prodded for the first time=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:11 am

Post by iamausername »

-=afatchic and Ku_F have both been prodded for the first time=-

-=Nightwolf has failed to respond to prod. Now seeking a replacement for Nightwolf=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:40 am

Post by iamausername »

Filler post
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:42 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #8!

Kairyuu (5) - afatchic, CF Riot, Artem, sekinj, germy
sekinj (1) - wolframnhart

Not Voting (3) - alvinz95, Ku_F, Scigatt

7 to lynch.

-=wolframnhart replaces Nightwolf=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #9!

Kairyuu (3) - Scheherazade, Artem, germy
Scheherazade (2) - Kairyuu, mykonian
mykonian (1) - wolframnhart
sekinj (1) - CF Riot

Not Voting (4) - alvinz95, Ku_F, Scigatt, sekinj

7 to lynch.

-=Scheherazade replaces afatchic=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #10!

Scheherazade (3) - Kairyuu, mykonian, Artem
sekinj (2) - CF Riot, Scheherazade

Not Voting (6) - alvinz95, Ku_F, Scigatt, germy, wolframnhart, sekinj

7 to lynch.

springlullaby wrote:Prod: alvinz95, Ku_F, Scigatt
None of them have reached the 72 hour limit, so no prods are going out just yet.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:57 pm

Post by iamausername »

-=Scigatt has been prodded for the first time=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:29 am

Post by iamausername »

-=alvinz95 has been prodded for the third and final time=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:10 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #11!

Scigatt (1) - germy

Not Voting (5) - alvinz95, Ku_F, Scigatt, wolframnhart, sekinj

7 to lynch.

-=alvinz95 has requested replacement. Now seeking a replacement for alvinz95=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:15 am

Post by iamausername »

-=SilverPhoenix replaces alvinz95=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #12!

Scigatt (1) - germy

Not Voting (5) - SilverPhoenix, Ku_F, Scigatt, wolframnhart, sekinj

7 to lynch.

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #12!

Scheherazade (4) - Kairyuu, mykonian, Artem, SilverPhoenix
Scigatt (1) - germy

Not Voting (4) - Ku_F, Scigatt, wolframnhart, sekinj

7 to lynch.

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:49 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Ku_F has been prodded for the second time=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by iamausername »

-=Scigatt has been prodded for the second time=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:33 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Ku_F has failed to respond to prod. Now seeking a replacement for Ku_F=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:23 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #14!

Scheherazade (2) - Kairyuu, Artem
springlullaby (2) - sekinj, mykonian
Scigatt (1) - germy

Not Voting (4) - SilverPhoenix, Ku_F, Scigatt, wolframnhart

7 to lynch.

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:01 am

Post by iamausername »

-=wolframnhart has been prodded for the first time=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #15!

Scheherazade (3) - Kairyuu, Artem, wolframnhart
sekinj (3) - CF Riot, Scheherazade, SilverPhoenix
springlullaby (2) - sekinj, mykonian
Scigatt (1) - germy

Not Voting (2) - Ku_F, Scigatt

7 to lynch.

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:03 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #16!

Scheherazade (3) - Kairyuu, Artem, wolframnhart
springlullaby (3) - sekinj, mykonian, Scigatt
Scigatt (1) - germy

Not Voting (1) - Ku_F

7 to lynch.

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #17!

springlullaby (4) - sekinj, mykonian, Scigatt, Kairyuu
Scheherazade (2) - Artem, wolframnhart
Scigatt (1) - germy

Not Voting (1) - Ku_F

7 to lynch.

Still seeking a replacement for Ku_F, but having no luck so far.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:10 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #18: The End of Day One Votecount!

springlullaby (7) - sekinj, mykonian, Scigatt, Kairyuu, Scheherazade, germy, Artem

sekinj (2) - CF Riot, SilverPhoenix
Scheherazade (1) - wolframnhart

Not Voting (1) - Ku_F

7 to lynch.

After a long day, with accusations flying every which way, the town decide that someone has to pay for the string of murders that has been plaguing the town, and that someone is
springlullaby
. As the mob descends, and drags her kicking and screaming to the gallows, she points fingers of blame at her accusers, but it's too late for her, and no one will listen.

After the lynch, everyone pays a visit to the late springlullaby's home, to see if they can find proof that their suspicions were correct, but all they find is a freezer full of plain ice cream; clearly the home of a
Vanilla Townie

Everyone heads to their beds with an uneasy feeling, knowing that the mafia is still at large.

springlullaby, Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 1

-=It is now Night 1. Those of you who can talk in private at night may now do so. Those of you with night actions, please send them to me promptly.=-

-=Night will end in 72 hours if no replacement for Ku_F is found before then. If one is found, night will end 72 hours after they replace in, or once all night actions are is and at least 24 hours have passed since the replacement.=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by iamausername »

-=Wall-E replaces Ku_F. Thanks, Wall-E!=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:56 am

Post by iamausername »

The citizens of C9++ awake to discover a truly horrifying sight. The local supermarket is all out of milk!

Anyway, once they've all got over this shock, all assemble in the town square, and are surprised to discover that the eleven who left last night are all still present and accounted for. Maybe this mafia threat was just a wild rumour after all? But maybe you should carry on with those public executions anyway, just in case. After all, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Deadline set for Sunday, 16th November. With 11 alive, it will take 6 votes to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #19

sekinj (3) - Wall-E, CF Riot, germy
Scheherazade (2) - mykonian, Kairyuu
Artem (1) - SilverPhoenix

Not voting (5) - Scheherazade, Artem, Scigatt, wolframnhart, sekinj

6 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #20!

6 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:37 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #21!

6 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:33 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #22!

Scigatt (2) - mykonian, germy
Scheherazade (1) - Kairyuu
sekinj (1) - CF Riot

Not voting (6) - Scheherazade, Artem, Wall-E, Scigatt, wolframnhart, sekinj

6 to lynch.
Last edited by iamausername on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:20 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Shanba replaces Artem=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:27 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #23!

Scigatt (2) - mykonian, Shanba
Scheherazade (1) - Kairyuu
sekinj (1) - CF Riot
Wall-E (1) - germy

Not voting (6) - Scheherazade, SilverPhoenix, Wall-E, Scigatt, wolframnhart, sekinj

6 to lynch.

-=Scigatt has requested replacement. Now seeking a replacement for Scigatt.=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #24!

Scigatt (3) - mykonian, Shanba, Kairyuu
sekinj (1) - CF Riot
Wall-E (1) - germy
CF Riot (1) - SilverPhoenix

Not voting (5) - Scheherazade, Wall-E, Scigatt, wolframnhart, sekinj

6 to lynch.

CF Riot wrote:
Mod:
I don't know how you recruit replacements exactly, but if it helps, you can promise them that I will instantly replace into any game they ask if they replace into ours and die the same day.
You're awesome.
Last edited by iamausername on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:36 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #25!

Natirasha (3) - mykonian, Shanba, Kairyuu
sekinj (1) - CF Riot
Wall-E (1) - germy
CF Riot (1) - SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix (1) - Wall-E

Not voting (4) - Scheherazade, Natirasha, wolframnhart, sekinj

6 to lynch.

-=Natirasha replaces Scigatt=-
Last edited by iamausername on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #26!

Natirasha (4) - mykonian, Shanba, Kairyuu, germy
sekinj (1) - CF Riot

Not voting (6) - Scheherazade, Natirasha, wolframnhart, Wall-E, sekinj, SilverPhoenix

6 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:37 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #27!

Natirasha (4) - mykonian, Shanba, germy, Kairyuu
Scheherazade (2) - Natirasha, sekinj
Shanba (1) - Wall-E

Not voting (4) - Scheherazade, wolframnhart, SilverPhoenix, CF Riot

6 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:55 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #28: The End of Day Two Votecount!

Natirasha (6) - mykonian, Shanba, germy, Kairyuu, CF Riot, Wall-E

Scheherazade (1) - Natirasha

Not Voting (4) - Scheherazade, wolframnhart, SilverPhoenix, sekinj

6 to lynch.

Once again, the people of C9++ gather in the town square to decide who should be held responsible for the recent crimewave, and once again, the accusations fly far and wide. In the end, though, after many of the townsfolk offer accounts of potentially suspicious activity they saw the previous night, it is decided that
Natirasha
's story doesn't add up, and he offers little resistance as he is lead to the gallows.

The eerie silence from him as the life drains from his body leaves the townspeople deeply unsettled. Could they have been wrong? Is there more innocent blood on their hands?

Well, as it turns out, no. There isn't.

Natirasha, Mafia - Lynched Day 2

-=It is now Night 2. Those of you who can talk in private at night may now do so. Those of you with night actions, please send them to me promptly.=-

-=Night will end somewhere between 24 and 72 hours from now, depending on the speed in which night actions are submitted.=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:55 am

Post by iamausername »

The townsfolk gather once more in the centre square, and soon discover that one of them is missing. While everyone was hoping for a repeat of the previous quiet night, no one is really surprised that the mafia have this time taken their revenge for the death of Natirasha.
SilverPhoenix
is the unfortunate victim of their wrath, found in the street with several shots through the chest.

SilverPhoenix, Roleblocker - Killed Night 2

-=It is now Day 3. Deadline is set for Tuesday, December 2nd. With 9 alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch.=-
Last edited by iamausername on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:26 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #29!

Shanba (1) - germy

Not Voting (6) - Scheherazade, Shanba, CF Riot, Wall-E, wolframnhart, sekinj

5 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #30

Scheherazade (1) - mykonian
Shanba (1) - germy

Not Voting (7) - Scheherazade, Shanba, CF Riot, Wall-E, wolframnhart, sekinj, Kairyuu

5 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #31!

Scheherazade (1) - mykonian
Shanba (1) - germy

Not Voting (7) - Scheherazade, Shanba, CF Riot, Wall-E, wolframnhart, sekinj, Kairyuu

5 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:29 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #32: The End of Day Three Votecount!

Shanba (5) - germy, CF Riot, Scheherazade, mykonian, Wall-E

Not Voting (4) - Shanba, wolframnhart, Kairyuu, sekinj

5 to lynch.

It doesn't take long for the town to reach a decision today; after a very brief discussion, they agree that SilverPhoenix had information on
Shanba
, and must have been killed to try to keep him quiet. Shanba isn't even given a chance to plead his case before he's dragged to the noose, and this ruthless efficiency serves the town well, for he is indeed another member of the local
Mafia

Shanba, Mafia - Lynched Day 3

-=It is now Night 3. Those of you who can talk in private at night may now do so. Those of you with night actions, please send them to me promptly.=-

-=Night will end somewhere between 24 and 72 hours from now, depending on the speed in which night actions are submitted.=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:38 am

Post by iamausername »

The townspeople gather in the town square, and discover that for the second time, their numbers haven't dwindled overnight; the eight who left last night are still here this morning. But somehow, even though they've seen two mafiates hang in two days, they all just
know
it's not over yet, and they must once again set about the grim task of deciding the ultimate fate of one individual.

Deadline set for Saturday, 6th December. With 8 alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:25 am

Post by iamausername »

Scheherazade wrote:
Mod: Is self-voting allowed?
0.o
Sure.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:52 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #33

Wall-E (4) - germy, CF Riot, wolframnhart, Kairyuu
Scheherazade (2) - Wall-E, Scheherazade

Not Voting (2) - sekinj, mykonian

5 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #34: The End of Day Four Votecount!

Wall-E (5) - germy, CF Riot, wolframnhart, Kairyuu, Wall-E

Scheherazade (1) - Scheherazade

Not Voting (2) - sekinj, mykonian

5 to lynch.

Another day's discussion passes by in but a moment, and
Wall-E
is taken to the gallows and left to hang, a brutal action that has become routine in this town. But perhaps the townspeople were too cocky after making two correct choices in a row, and engaging in a little more debate would have served them better, for Wall-E was but a simple
Vanilla Townie

Wall-E, Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 4

-=It is now Night 4. Those of you who can talk in private at night may now do so. Those of you with night actions, please send them to me promptly.=-

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by iamausername »

When you're a member of a secret society, it's probably a good idea that keep that secret when there's mafia around, and not doing so proved to be a fatal error for
Kairyuu
last night, as the townspeople discover in the morning when they find his body floating facedown in the river.

Kairyuu, Mason - Killed Night 4

-=It is now Day 5. Deadline set for Tuesday, 9th December. With 6 alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch.=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:40 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #34!

CF Riot (2) - germy, Scheherazade
sekinj (1) - CF Riot

Not Voting (3) - mykonian, sekinj, wolframnhart

4 to lynch.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 pm

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #35: The End of Day Five Votecount!

CF Riot (4) - germy, Scheherazade, mykonian, CF Riot

Not Voting (2) - sekinj, wolframnhart

4 to lynch.

Blah blah flavour, CF Riot was a
Townie

CF Riot, Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 5

-=It is now Night 5. Those of you who can talk in private at night may now do so. Those of you with night actions, please send them to me promptly.=-

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:09 am

Post by iamausername »

Actually, let's make that 12 hours, why not. Nobody died. Go go go!

-=It is now Day 6. Deadline set for Wednesday, 9th December. With 5 alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch.=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:57 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #36: The End of Day Six Votecount!

Scheherazade (3) - sekinj, wolframnhart, Scheherazade
sekinj (1) - mykonian

Not Voting (1) - germy

3 to lynch.

Zade was a townie. Better luck next time!

Scheherazade, Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 6

-=It is now Night 6. Those of you who can talk in private at night may now do so. Those of you with night actions, please send them to me promptly.=-

-=Night will end whenever I goddamn feel like it.=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by iamausername »

Eh. Long enough. Once again, nobody died. Get on with it.

-=It is now Day 7. Deadline set for Thursday, 10th December. With 4 alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch.=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:14 am

Post by iamausername »

Votecount #37: The Final Votecount of the Game!

sekinj (3) - mykonian, wolframnhart, germy

Not Voting (1) - sekinj

3 to lynch.

sekinj, Mafia - Lynched Day 7

And with that,
germy, Serial Killer wins!

Yeah, I'm kidding too.
germy (Backup Blocker), mykonian (Mason) and wolframnhart (Vanilla Townie)
survive and

TOWN WINS!!!

Notes to follow.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:35 am

Post by iamausername »

The setup rolled was TTTTMMBB.

The roles were:

afatchic/Scheherazade - Vanilla Townie
sekinj - Mafia Goon
ChuckNorris/Ku_F/Wall-E - Vanilla Townie
springlullaby - Vanilla Townie
Artem/Shanba - Mafia Godfather
Kairyuu - Mason
alvinz95/SilverPhoenix - Roleblocker
Edify/Scigatt/Natirasha - Mafia Roleblocker
CF Riot - Vanilla Townie
germy - Backup Blocker
mykonian - Mason
Nightwolf/wolframnhart - Vanilla Townie

NIGHT ACTIONS

Night 1:

alvinz95/SilverPhoenix
blocks
Artem/Shanba

Artem/Shanba
tries to kill
CF Riot
(blocked)
Edify/Scigatt/Natirasha
blocks
afatchic/Scheherazade

Night 2:

alvinz95/SilverPhoenix
blocks
Artem/Shanba

sekinj
kills
alvinz95/SilverPhoenix

germy (Backup Blocker)
is activated by
alvinz95/SilverPhoenix
's death

Night 3:

sekinj
submits no kill
germy
blocks
CF Riot

Night 4:

sekinj
kills
Kairyuu

germy
blocks
Nightwolf/wolframnhart

Night 5:

sekinj
submits no kill
germy
blocks
afatchic/Scheherazade

Night 6:

sekinj
tries to kill
mykonian
(blocked)
germy
blocks
sekinj

NOTES:

The town played extremely well through the first three days, which set them into an almost guaranteed win, which then became an entirely assured win when sekinj made the mistake of killing Kairyuu instead of germy on Night 4. If she hadn't done that, I think it inevitably would have come down to a final day of her against CF Riot (I figure Scheherazade would have been lynched first if Kairyuu lived - that was some severe tunnel vision he had going on), with two out of Kairyuu/mykonian/wolframnhart having to decide between them, and I think it would have been interesting to see which way that went. I must admit, I was rooting for sekinj after Day 3, because if she had pulled a win out of that situation, it would have been impressive. But alas, it was not to be.

Thanks for playing, everyone! Y'all gave me a good game for my first try at modding, and I appreciate it. :)
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:08 am

Post by iamausername »

I've been itching to do it since Day 5. You guys just had to leave sekinj alive for three days and draw it out as long as possible. :roll:

Did anyobdy notice my flavour text sort of getting less flavourful after the ending became inevitable? I tried to keep to my original standard, but I might have slipped a little from time to time. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”