PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 5574, Polar Bear Express wrote:Is there a difference between evens and odds?

-nornor
Yes.

Consider a 3-2 limlo. Here, town has a 2/5 or 40% chance to lim correctly and survive.
Compare this to 4-2 mislimlo. Here, town has a 2/6 or 33% chance to lim correctly, so no lim is almost always the correct move. The exception is when there are confirmed innocents alive; they'll die anyway and the chances become 2/5 again or whatever.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Solstice »

In post 5574, Polar Bear Express wrote:Is there a difference between evens and odds?

-nornor
[That's basically what i outlined in that post, but essentially, by self-hammering, i think DEB would have made us lose an entire chance at eliminating if Ydrasse couldn't shoot]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Hydra account of Mistyx and Morning Tweet.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

Oh so here we get 2 chances whereas the other we only get 1.
got it.
makes sense.

-nornor
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

no voting
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 5555, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 5554, Ircher wrote:Why did DEB self-hammer there?
I also have this question. I came out of yesterday thinking he self hammered so that his scum buddy toog wouldn't have to hammer

-nornor
lol
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 5556, Ircher wrote:Solstice is probably clear from the supersaint flip.
VOTE: Spiffeh

pedit: Yeah, that was I thought as well. Anything else seemed to me like not adhering to win condition. I guess the vig did shoot Toogeloo regardless, SO it wasn't totally a bad move, but it still seems worse than letting someone hammer.
unvote please
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

2 scum in this list:
mastina, Spiffeh, Ircher, Solstice, Polar Bear Express

And we need to hit one today.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 5556, Ircher wrote:Solstice is probably clear from the supersaint flip.
We aren't believing this by the way
GTKAMURDERCAT

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Creature »

Should be easy to make a case on each other
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 5581, MURDERCAT wrote:2 scum in this list:
Each of you give one top town and one top scum within the list
Sigh
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 5578, MURDERCAT wrote:
no voting
Why? It's not LimLo.
UNVOTE: I guess...
In post 5583, Creature wrote:Should be easy to make a case on each other
Cases are overrated.
In post 5584, Creature wrote:
In post 5581, MURDERCAT wrote:2 scum in this list:
Each of you give one top town and one top scum within the list
Town: Myself obviously. Jokes aside, probably Solstice. I explained why already.
Scum: Spiffeh. Barely made any reads past day 1; keeps playing the survival card. This is almost certainly scum.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 5585, Ircher wrote:Why? It's not LimLo.
UNVOTE: I guess...
I just want full control, you all let Deb self hammer yesterday
GTKAMURDERCAT

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5573, Ircher wrote:
@mastina: Can you link that recent scum game where you efforted once more?
Sure, it's this one here.
In post 5554, Ircher wrote:Why did DEB self-hammer there?
I was going to argue that it was done to save his scumbuddy from hammering 'before he had the chance to'.

But then Toog flipped town. :P

Given that, the most likely answer is simply to deny us the free kill, since they weren't expecting Ydrasse to vig. A Toogeloo elimination today was pretty much a given with DEB's self-hammer, which tomorrow would've left us in lylo.

But, given the presence of the scum supersaint:
I think from a setup perspective, for the game to not be tremendously and overwhelmingly scumsided, Solstice HAS to be town.

Why?

Scum have some form of roleblocker--presumably, having blocked Ydrasse both N2 and N3. So at least 2x if not more.
Scum had a supersaint--a nasty surprise for the town that, if used well, could take out a clearly town player, if town had no warning. (Imagine a mason hammering scum.)
There was talk of the scum maybe having an investigative role as well. (I'm not as sure on this, FL could've just identified the PRs on his own, but there's still the possibility of it.) Supporting this; We know scum have multitasking, due to the Informed role, meaning scum can both action and kill--which does tend to imply multiple scum PRs, although it only is truly confirmed that there's one.

And the town's power?
Three masons, one vig, one investigative loosely at the level of a cop, and one or two roles that give info but are otherwise worthless. (Informed, Supersaint Enabler.)

The scum have a strong edge in this setup by the PRs if the second role is a fakeclaim.

So given that: I feel Solstice is clear.

Given Solstice is clear, and two masons, and knowing myself to be town: that's, from my perspective, an autowin; 4/7 slots locked as town, with 2/3 of the remaining being scum, in Spiffeh/PBE/Ircher.

My guess:
VOTE: Spiffeh
+PBE, in spite of pichu's townread there.

The reason for this guess is admittedly a bit of me-logic. FL claimed his first recruit list was the first four players. Spiffeh and PBE are two of the first four players.

I thought I had more time, but have another obligation so gotta leave it here for now, will be back later tho.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Unvote or we are speed wagoning you
GTKAMURDERCAT

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Ircher »

mastina is on the same page as me gamestate wise. Interesting.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Ircher »

She probably hasn't read that far yet.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 5587, mastina wrote:Scum have some form of roleblocker--presumably, having blocked Ydrasse both N2 and N3. So at least 2x if not more.
Yes, but it is possible that Ydrasse holstered N2. Ydrasse did explicitly say they targeted DEB N3, but Ydrasse made no remark about their target N2. I recall that the pool of people to vig back then wasn't exactly a good pool for the time. (Granted, some of us had the masons in their scum reads, so it makes sense certain people weren't in the pool. Nonetheless, we didn't know that at the time.)
In post 5587, mastina wrote:Three masons, one vig, one investigative loosely at the level of a cop, and one or two roles that give info but are otherwise worthless. (Informed, Supersaint Enabler.)
You forgot the roaming doctor. 3x masons can also be a pretty powerful combo. I still agree with the overall sentiment that even with the doctor, the odds are favorable Solstice's role is town here.
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Solstice »

[Is Mastina willing to call three different town players confirmed 100% lockscum as mafia and then give lengthy cases for each of them? like does she have the scumrange to do so, I mean. it's impressive if so. i could not for the life of me find a good and recent mastina!scum game example.]

[Ircher i think has had really solid content but maybe not exactly so much solid reasons for me to townlock him. We'll see]

[Once upon a time I had a paranoia of these two for their persistent Murdercat scumreads -- I thought it was so weird they had him so low after both his Polarbears case and the Bell interactions. Murdercat!town coming as a surprise to people.. was a surprise to me. Their reasons for him being scum were not the greatest from what i recall. Maybe Spiffeh is guilty of this too, I don't really remember. I should review this, yup]

[Im going to pick up right after Murdercat's case on Polarbears and onwards from that]

[Why is Murder so special though? Aside from it seeming sorta odd to me that people had him so low and for so long, there was a bit of a conflict between Bell and Murder at the start of D2 where it wasn't clear who'd win out. Maybe there's something telling there. and i'd rather do this then look at whole ISOs.]

[Note, after i wrote these, I naturally ended up putting a lot of focus on Bell too -- so there's that in there as well]

Spoiler: Mastina on Murder and Bell
[Mastina spends the first part of D2 suspecting Creature and talking with Ircher about BM a bit, and does not really pitch in much on Bell v. Murder at first.]
In post 2890, mastina wrote:MURDERCAT (I don't really townread MURDERCAT and with a lack of townread and with poe, is reasonable scum candidate)

Dr Easy Bake (is de facto scum)

Creature (I really don't think this is town-Creature)

Where the scumreads probably do have 2-3 scum in them, and the reevaluation slots have the other 1-2.
[Mastina places Murder in her PoE by virtue of him not being a townread and not much more. Bell is just outside her PoE at #5.]
In post 2893, mastina wrote:
In post 2890, mastina wrote:Dunnstral, Toogeloo, Spiffeh, Bell, Ircher (reevaluation needed, this spot probably has 1-2 scum in it)
For the record:
I can say that the Bell of this game very much looks identical to the Bell of MBOS10, but I admit lack of familiarity with the nuances of him as a player to be able to tell if he is definitively town here.
Spiffeh I feel has been getting townier over the course of the game, but with at minimum one scum absent from my readslist, that healthy paranoia I have on him needs to be addressed because there's a rather significant risk that he is the scumteam's deepwolf. (Plus, on an unrelated note, going into the wifom-hole, if FL's claim of his first draft being the first four names on the playerlist was in any way remotely close to the truth, if Creature is scum, it lends some credence to the idea that Spiffeh could also be scum, with FL having been unable to draft all four due to the other two being picked as town, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I feel that going down this rabbit hole is a mistake so I basically am writing this off as possible, but not probable.) Overall I'd still rate him as town, but if we have three scum flipped and can't find the fourth after multiple town deaths, it's worth revisiting on him. He's certainly not a priority-sort today imo so even if it's possible he's scum, I kinda want to townbin him anyway for now, to revisit it down the road if needed.

Ircher I feel is probably town here. I admit lack of familiarity with him, and I realize that I do need to acknowledge he does have several bad takes and that effort does not equal town and that his style of posting does have a lot of information in it with the analysis comparatively lackluster, all things that make it possible he's scum, but I also feel that Ircher was not following an FL script, that Ircher's stances and refusal to play ball with Pooky came from an inherently town point of view and that the indignance behind it did radiate a type of townness I don't think Ircher, even with FL, could fake.

So in terms of the names up here with 1-2 scum in them, I'd rate their townness as:

Ircher > Spiffeh (this and above means "not interested in really sorting today") >>>>>> Bell
>
Dunnstral = Toogaloo (Bell either equal or higher than Toog/Dunn, not quite sure which).
[As we can see, she doesn't have a read on him due to lack of familiarity.]
In post 2896, mastina wrote:
In post 2894, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 2890, mastina wrote:Polar Bear Express*
who r u even trusting here
It feels like everyone who has played with Noraa is insisting that this is Noraa as town, most of them rather strongly so. And that even the other head has some townreads, too.

Who, with Noraa experience,
isn't
townreading Noraa at all?

I imagine there's some, but as far as I can tell, almost everyone is telling me the same thing, that this is Noraa as town. Some to locktown levels, some to town-but-dampened levels, some to town-but-needs-reassessment levels, but almost all saying town.

Am I wrong?
In post 2900, mastina wrote:
In post 2897, Double the Trouble wrote:Murder I think has the most experience with noraa and is scumreading them.
I'll be honest, I didn't count MURDERCAT as part of the town because, see also: scumreading MURDERCAT. :P
In post 2898, Double the Trouble wrote:How do oyu feel about his case on noraa?
I didn't even open the spoiler on it to so much as skim.
In post 2899, Double the Trouble wrote:While we're at it, how do you feel about noraa's posting today?
Neutral with a side of town; nothing has struck me as scummy in it, but it's not bleeding town, but does loosely feel town.
[Funny little bit where Mastina observes that everyone with experience with Noraa townreads her -- but doesn't include Murdercat due to him being in her scum. I like that]
In post 2903, mastina wrote:Okay read the case.
In post 2743, MURDERCAT wrote:I believe that Noraa's tone this game is fake and over the top.
This is not something I have any way of judging.

SO.

For the case.

I can give no judgement on tone, but on the parts of the game that are actually things I can assess: this case feels very wrong, very narrow-minded, very manipulative, very specific, and not accurate at all.

Does that mean it's wrong? I'm not a Noraa guru, heck if I know.

But I can tell you as someone who doesn't know Noraa, that the case on her does look like it's not valid.
[Mastina takes the time to review Murdercatto's case on Polarbears here. I agree with the conclusion she reached that the case was off. I also came to the conclusion that Murdercat was more likely town for it because I felt it was a genuine case -- I see why he thought it was real. I dont think mastina has any comments for how it reflects on Murdercat's alignment, although she might have thought it was cherry-picked intentionally.]
In post 3238, mastina wrote:pichu's case I read. I don't find it compelling, but I also don't find it wrong in the same way I did MURDERCAT's case on Polar Bears Express.

The rest of the case doesn't really resonate with me much at all, but overall?

Conclusion: lukewarm with an emphasis on 'warm'; Bell was among the slots I was townreading that I needed to reassess and judge if they are scum. The case doesn't hard-sell me on Bell being lockscum, but it does a fairly good job at showing the very real plausibility if not probability of Bell being scum by demonstrating the actions that're more likely to come from scum than town, a viewpoint I do find myself overall agreeing with, albeit with the caveat that I do feel the need to research before sheeping it wholly and unconditionally.

In other words:
Would vote.

I like my Creature vote more right now, but if I was seriously asked to genuinely join the Bell wagon, I probably would.
[Mastina will also review pichu's case on Bell. She found it plausible and worthy of a vote, but not as good as Creature.]

[So far, I would say it's very believable for mastina to reject Murdercat's case and give pichu's case a "plausible" as either alignment. I felt decently the same way. However as scum i think you'd do the same thing.. overall, though, i don't have any issues so far as I think it's pretty believable to vote Creature over Bell.]
In post 3241, mastina wrote:
In post 2991, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 2989, Flavor Leaf wrote:DUN Dun dun dun dun dun Dun dun, DUN Dun dun dun dun Dun dun dun.
GUYS THIS MEANS THAT THE SCUM IS DUNNSTRAL
LETS GO GET HIM BOYZ
If MURDERCAT is in fact town?

Actually quite likely! Creature + Bell + Dunn + DEB would be an incredibly likely combo, with the other one being Creature + Bell + Toog + DEB (or Creature + Bell + Spiffeh + DEB but as mentioned I wanna table Spiffeh-scum thoughts until three scum are dead, ideally).

Although I remain unconvinced that MURDERCAT is town.
[Mastina has PoE'd out both Bell and DEB correctly here, with some suspicion on Spiffeh -- this is not terrible. She is saying all of this in the event Murderkitty is town, which she isn't convinced of yet, but whatever]
In post 3246, mastina wrote:
In post 3139, Bell wrote:Uh, wouldn't I be happy with the game state here.
In post 3140, Bell wrote:Uh, I'm not gunna engage with Pichu's case on me it's the same forest fire shit and I know exactly what I'd say and what he'd say and do in response to every cherry pick, wrong take, pointed out to him etc.
Hey so like.

Remember how there was a summation of "Noraa as scum does not react well to pressure but does as town", more or less?

Yeah, well.

I am beginning to think that applies better to Bell than it does to Noraa.

I remember Bell got some pressure in MBOS10--and reacted completely differently than Bell is reacting here, similarly under pressure.

There, he had a certain energy and smugness to him; here he's radiating defensiveness.

Soyeah.

Definitely am seeing Bell-scum here now!
[This is mastina's decision on Bell being likely scum. Before this point, she used wording like "If Bell is scum" -- now she's starting to believe. She does this just one hour after calling pichu's case plausible... so it seems she decided to scumread Bell through a reread of sorts. This is very significant, I think, because that means it is very likely something caused her to shift that read as she was reading through -- either it was Bell's defensiveness, or something that made her feel it was time to bus.]

[She had Bell as plausibly scum while reading pichu's case in , and then she decided to call Bell scummy as a reaction to his defensive tone in /. I'm going to read that stretch.]

[Yeah so it's basically Pichu, Ydrasse, Double, and Solstice beating Bell into the ground, and then Bell responding pretty poorly to it. Soyeah, he definitely looked like he was going down there. However i will note that Bell's reaction to pressure was indeed not great looking compared to what i've seen.]
In post 3247, mastina wrote:
In post 3156, Bell wrote:You didn't push me. I spent upwards of 8 hours telling you to your face what the truth was and it didn't matter. Call it AtE or what not. But the facts are the facts and you saying you weren't voting me in that at the end of day is just massaging your own play to look better in hindsight as a form of ego protection.
(Ironically. Bell's posts in this stage of the game actually look almost exactly like Noraa's posts in that one Noraa scumgame everyone is talking about which I can't remember the name of off the top of my head. The one which MURDERCAT linked to. Noraa's posts there when defending herself, look like Bell's posts here when defending himself.)
In post 3248, mastina wrote:
In post 3179, Double the Trouble wrote:Would like to hear update from Mastina on recent events but leaning town for now.
- Norwee
Considering I've pointed out reasons for Bell being scum that, to my knowledge, are unique to me and things not presented by others before me, it is now me who could use the advice of others in confirming if I am onto something in regards to Bell's defensiveness when under pressure. :P

(Which is to say I think it's a solid indicator that he's scum.)

I also have thoughts on others, but they're best saved for after a Bell flip if we are flipping Bell today.

I'm debating whether to vote Bell or not; I only have one vote and to me, both Bell and Creature are equally scum.

But overall, I think I do lean towards doing this:
VOTE: Bell.
[Here is the switch]
In post 3560, mastina wrote:
In post 3250, Bell wrote:K, I'm detective.
N1 I investigated Toog who killed no one.
Good job everyone.
Good job. :neutral:
This is, at the very least: a plausible claim with a plausible target.

I just happen to not believe Bell's town from it.

In my opinion, the claim is utterly dead null. It does nothing to make Bell more scum, but also does nothing to make Bell more town.

So where does that leave me?

Still voting Bell because I'm scumreading him anyway. :P
[Handwave of the claim]
In post 3584, mastina wrote:
In post 3329, Spiffeh wrote:Ok yeah Toogeloo might be scum
Possible, but Bell's still scum regardless. Toogeloo's a good candidate for scum especially if you think Dunn to be town, but I wouldn't say Toogeloo's pop-in here is lock-scum. Possible scum, definitely; surefire scum, nahhhh.
In post 3332, MURDERCAT wrote:This wagon comp is bad, I don't like it. Unvote.
Toogeloo is literally the first vote on the wagon that could be scum.

It is otherwise a quite stellar wagon that is, very clearly, self-evidently, towndriven.
[Honestly I agree, the wagon composition was pristine, i dont know what Murderkitty was talking about. Some sympathy for suspecting Murdercat there.]
In post 3589, mastina wrote:
In post 3366, Solstice wrote:[I like Ircher's readslist lots]
As do I!

I feel like {Bell, Creature} as lockscum is a good start, with {DEB} as a highly likely third and then the fourth being within {MURDERCAT, Dunnstral, Toogeloo}. Two from the latter category if you want to sub DEB out. 6 names for 4 scum is a really good POE solve pool.
[Okay, she didn't have him as the bottom -- notice DEB was her next in line, not Murderkitty. I like that. I can more buy Murder being in that nullish slightly scum tier, maybe. I just thought the Bell interactions spewed town though]
In post 3670, mastina wrote:
In post 3658, pichu wrote:guys one of these detective claims is fake
see if you can figure out which one
Hot take: both are. :P

But if only one were--yes, I'd begrudgingly admit that DEB's is more plausible than Bell's.
[Lul. This is the first and probably only occurrence i can think of where a player finds SvS to be the most likely option. And mastina goes back on it later when I think she could have gotten away with still pushing that without getting DEB killed. If I'm right, i think this progression makes mastina town.]
In post 4337, mastina wrote:
In post 3864, Double the Trouble wrote:I'm not too sure about Toogeloo actually, but Alisae said they think they have been town so i'm going with their read on that for now until i get a better feel on them myself.
- Norwee
Toogeloo being town isn't impossible--
It'd require Bell as scum; it'd require Creature as scum; it'd require 2 of {DEB, MURDERCAT, Dunnstral} to be scum.

But it is something I am rather skeptical of overall.

Granted.

I really don't see why MURDERCAT is getting townread. There is precisely one reason I can think of for MURDERCAT to be town, and unless that one reason is the reason others are townreading him, I legit don't get why people think he is town.

DEB I think is scum with Bell, even if that is a stance I realize is a bit of a hard sell to make.

So with Bell as scum and Creature as scum, if my gut-townread on Dunn is right, there is in fact the chance Toogeloo is town, if both DEB and MURDERCAT are scum.

But that's literally the only way I see Toogeloo as town.
[..did Mastina realize Murdercat was a mason? I forgot about this. I think she is implying that here]
In post 4355, mastina wrote:
In post 3885, MURDERCAT wrote:I still don't really get what the fascination with creature is though.
It's called scumhunting; Creature is scum so it's my job to hunt him and pressure him even when voting elsewhere due to hunting elsewhere because there's four scum rather than just one.

You should try it some time*. :P

(*I am aware MURDERCAT is consistently casing Polar Bear Express as scum. Aside from me disagreeing with the core points of his case, there's also the fact that MURDERCAT doesn't seem to be doing anything aside from the Polar Bear Express case, and my burn here is relating to that lack of diversity in reads and stances backed by reasons. By which, I mean, as far as I can tell, MURDERCAT doesn't have anything resembling a four-man guess for a scumteam. He's pressuring primarily one slot, for reasons that I feel are wrong. Rather than applying pressure in multiple areas with multiple reads.)
[I can buy thinking that Murderkitty is hyper-tunneled and therefore not really accomplishing much, sure.]
In post 4409, mastina wrote:
In post 3986, Double the Trouble wrote:What reads do you have if Creature is town?
IF Creature were town (he's not), then I'd lockscum
both
Bell and DEB and then look heavily into Toogeloo and MURDERCAT in particular, with a possible side of Dunnstral.

The same goes for IF Bell's town (he's not); I'd lockscum Creature and DEB while looking heavily into Toogeloo and MURDERCAT (albeit less Dunnstral in this one).

I genuinely feel like there is a POE pool of six that, very likely, contains all four scum, with a very high chance:

{Dunnstral, Toogeloo, MURDERCAT, Dr Easy Bake, Bell, Creature}.

Individually, Dunnstral looks the towniest of them.

Individually, Creature looks the scummiest of them.
Individually, Bell looks the second-scummiest of them.
Individually, DEB is DEB and someone that FL could always count on as scum due to DEB and FL being intimately familiar with one another so DEB as town represents a threat to FL whereas DEB as scum is his greatest asset and off of DEB's contributions so far it looks a lot more like he's FL's asset than he is a threat to FL so I think there's a high chance he's scum.

Individually, MURDERCAT's reads and stances the whole game have looked like scum to me and there's literally only one scenario that would make me think otherwise. He's a lower-priority sort for me, however, specifically because given more time, that one scenario will either become debunked or confirmed. If it is debunked, then he's a high priority for being eliminated as an incredibly likely scum candidate; if it is confirmed, then he is someone we'll never eliminate due to him being town. I personally feel that the one scenario for him being town isn't the most likely, but time will tell there.

Individually, Toogeloo's highly null. He's not someone I'm scumreading, but overall, his stances and takes are no longer resonating with me as being town. He's not a high-priority sort because there's four names that I feel are more likely scum than him, with one of them being a low-priority sort, but if MURDERCAT's one scenario of being town is true, then Toogeloo is very highly likely to be scum.

Individually, I do loosely feel like Dunnstral is town, weakly so here, but that is the read that this day phase has been most in flux, and if too many of the names above are town, then by necessity he would need to be scum. But I do genuinely feel that the only way he is scum is if literally two of the above names flip town--which makes him a lower-priority sort, as we should flip names above him before considering eliminating him.

One name flipping town from the above doesn't change this solve.
Two names flipping town from the above still doesn't change the solve.
It'd literally take three of the above names being definitively town for me to consider a different solve right now because I am that confident that these six names contain the solve, pretty conclusively so.
[Mastina does not catch the two scum outside of Bell/DEB here, no, but also no one in the game has. So whatever. The addition of Murdercat into her PoE is was I was worried about, but after reading through, it does not bother me so much.]
In post 4412, mastina wrote:
In post 4018, Double the Trouble wrote:do you see anything that is shown in the setup twice cuz I sure as hell don't!
Oh they exist, I literally reviewed a double-doc game, but they're notably rare. I've seen them before. Double doctors beyond the one I reviewed; double trackers happened at least once; double millers has definitely happened; double neighborhoods (as in, two separate neighborhoods of two where all four were town); etc. They exist, they're just rare.

I've normally not been really quoting Ircher posts with points unless I felt a need to argue with them, but I feel particularly compelled to make a positive reaffirmation here, in that:
In post 4014, Ircher wrote:
In post 3492, Creature wrote:This feels very townie. Not sure if it will matter though.
I disagree. Bell's actions post-claim do not seem to be in accordance with what Bell wrote. As they say, "actions speak louder than words." If Bell puts those words in action, maybe I will reconsider.
I agree with this wholeheartedly.
Bell has not put those words into action thusfar.
In post 4014, Ircher wrote:Oksy, here is the actual CC post from DEB. The fact that DEB is giving the benefit of the doubt here is very +town equity for their slot. Scum!DEB benefits very little from such a move (as he's a goner regardless.)
I do have to disagree with this, though. If you assume that Bell is scum and look at DEB giving the benefit of the doubt, it increases the odds that DEB is scum with the whole thing being scum theater where both claims come from scum. I'd therefore say that DEB giving the benefit of the doubt is, overall, null, where you can see the action as town or scum in equal amounts.

It's probably town-equity if Bell is town since town willing to consider the original claim as town is more likely than scum counterclaiming a doomed slot only to then give benefit of the doubt, but if Bell is scum I give no such town equity to DEB.
In post 4014, Ircher wrote:
In post 3655, mastina wrote:So my thought on this is that it's probably a classic FL scum-scum claim where both players claiming the role are scum and neither is town.
I think the one hole is that the other has to explain why they are still alive. That doesn't sound like an easy task to me.
I don't see why not.

If only one scum makes the nightkill the entire game, there's only one guilty and a bunch of innocents/false innocents.

A detective not getting a guilty poses no threat to the scum.

And if both detective claims are scum, then they have no reason to claim a guilty, so they can claim innocent results the entire game.

Plus, a detective's innocent isn't a game-long clear, so stacking innocents does no good. If the detective got innocents on eight players before the detective died, those eight innocents don't become conftown. No detective innocent is actually an innocent, not unless all four scum have made a kill (something that we, the town, have no way of knowing).
In post 4004, Dunnstral wrote:And you were keeping your reads close earlier as if you had something special, then came out with the most generic copy pasted reads possible
A reasonably good point.
In post 4021, Double the Trouble wrote:Can u post a reads list Bell?
In post 4022, Bell wrote:What do you think I'm doing rn?
In post 4024, Bell wrote:Actions speak louder than words.
Yes, actions speak louder than words.
You're saying you're making a readslist; you're not showing a readslist. :P
[This is mastina arguing against Ircher on the odds of DEB being scum, probably going to look at this more when I read Ircher.]

[Whatever im done reviewing D2 for Mastina now]

Spoiler: Ircher on Murder and Bell
In post 2831, Ircher wrote:VOTE: MURDERCAT
[So at the start of D2, Ircher votes for Murder, apparently his strongest SR. This comes a bit after Bell's initial scumread + vote on Murder happens, however, Ircher had a preexisting scumread. I tried to kinda get an idea of why he disliked Murderkitty so much, and i didnt really come up with too much -- he thinks Murderkitty is an active lurker who mostly lacks real content.]

[I did find something interesting, though]
In post 2275, Ircher wrote:
In post 1680, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1675, Ircher wrote:There's like zero reason for you not to share your reads. Stuff like this make me think you are scum, Murder.
People trying to get info out of me without engaging me are scummy
In post 1681, Bell wrote:^
This kinda makes me think Bell and MURDERCAT are linked. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first nor the last time that Bell has implicitly defended MURDERCAT like this. (Defend is perhaps not he best word to use here.)
[Ircher thinks Bell and Murder might be together because of this pattern. i wonder if he ever brings this up again]
In post 2859, Ircher wrote:Page 97 --> About half of it is fluff. pichu and Battle Mage post some content but it's not super significant.
In post 2427, pichu wrote:reads?
reads...
Bell is still kinda scummy
Solstice is unsure - i go back and forth
murdercat kinda sus
double is trouble
Creature is very slightly scummy
that sums up my feelings of scum equity in the playerlist
I like and agree with most of these reads. I don't really see what some others are seeing in Double; I've seen them engage in some confirmation bias, but they seem overall townie. I think when the slot disengaged from one of their tunnels was also a point towards town them. (Can't remember which slot was being tunneled though.)
In post 2488, MURDERCAT wrote:Also like, you know I'm town right? And what I'm doing? Because I want you to trust me on this Noraa case, I don't want it turned around on me.
This feels super manipulative. I don't like it at all.
In post 2522, MURDERCAT wrote:I am but Pooky's loyal soldier
Translation: I plan on doing nothing useful unless nudged to do so by the treestump.
In post 2524, Polar Bear Express wrote:Look at this progression.

BM is town
to
emphasis on BM is pr
to
slight shad
to
ask for reads
to
BM is scummier than Ircher(with no vote on BM)
to
BM, I think Noraa is scummier
This isn't entirely accurate depiction, but reading the quoted posts in the post above, it comes fairly close.
In post 2535, MURDERCAT wrote:Noraa we talked about this you can't just quote my iso you have to give reasons why it's scummy
She did. She elaborated in her following post that your progression was scummy.
In post 2540, Netflix and Chill wrote:He's obviously not going to explain his read on you if he thinks it's going to be a distraction to the leading wagons.
(Referring to MURDERCAT.) This is very much a problem because we shouldn't be focusing on the top two wagons at the exclusion of the rest of the playerlist.
In post 2541, MURDERCAT wrote:I am reading your posts and giving them about as much thought as I am giving FLs.
Please tell me how this embodies a town mindset. In particular, you admit here that you've already decided that Noraa is scum, and thus, there is no need to engage with them. The thing is that unlike Flavor Leaf, you
don't know definitively
the alignment of Polar Bear Express. What if your read is incorrect? Don't you want a chance to correct yourself if it turns out your read is actually wrong? Ignoring her posts is not going to offer that opportunity.
[So this is a review of older pages that Ircher is doing as Bell and Murder are just starting to go at it. it seems very much like Murder was the initial player that Ircher was going to try and push for today -- i dont think it is likely he's piggybacking off of Bell, because judging from his D1, this was going to happen regardless. It seems they just happen to coincide.]
In post 2866, Ircher wrote:A good amount of time passed since Noraa's post about Gloria and Gloria's first post. I think I can see where you are coming from, but I think even if you aren't super invested, you will probably care a lot about how your own slot is perceived by others.

This post by MURDERCAT though is probably the first town-indicative post I've seen from the slot. It's very possible I've been tunneling his slot a bit this game.

At the bottom of page 110. Oh hey, I'm only 5 pages behind now... With any luck, I'll be caught up by midnight.
[Ircher thinks that Murderkitty's case on Polarbears is his first town-indictative one. Yay!]
In post 2868, Ircher wrote:
In post 2777, Bell wrote:Tbf, yes. He's been super townie otherwise and familiar with me in a way that I would expect from him as town.
I'm not going to ignore this cliff drive as being something other than it is tho.
Yeah, this seems really bad faith to me and not how someone with a town mindset would approach this.
In post 2785, Creature wrote:For god's sake man, the BM mislynch could've been pretty preventable had I had the time to prevent it.
This post is kinda a red flag for me. Wasn't Creature on the wagon? If he felt so strongly, he probably had enough time to at least unvote. (Granted, he probably had other obligations, but my point remains.) Otherwise, it's quite easy to have this kind of take AFTER you see Battle Mage flip town.
In post 2807, Solstice wrote:[Overall I lean that this is a genuine case (although I am not certain yet), but I also do not think this is enough to say Noraabear is scum.]
This sums up my thoughts on that case very well actually. I'm starting to like the Solstice slot more.
[Ircher seems to be feeling the Murdercatto town vibes here, as it even makes him reverse his scumlean on my slot cause we agreed on it.]
In post 2872, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Bell

I want to give Murder a chance in case I'm wrong after seeing that case Murder made.

Current solve is probably something like Bell + Creature + Dr Easy Bake? + Ydrasse?

Starting to think pichu is possibly town as well.
[Here's the switch. Let's check the area around it..]

[Yo this was early as fuck, he's actually the first Bell vote what the shit? This was back when we were like still discussing Bell vs. Murder in its very early stages. No Pichu case or anything like that. That was earlier than i remember. Alright]
In post 3219, Ircher wrote:And I'm 14 pages behind again... Lovely.

by Solstice: Tweet's evaluation of MURDERCAT's progression on Noraa --> I definitely agree here that Bell's characterization of MURDERCAT's progression on the slot wasn't very accurate. I also agree that the case seems rather genuine hence why I am willing to give MURDERCAT a chance to let me reevaluate him.
[So basically if I'm to believe this, we were mindmelding the whole time apparently. Why the heck was murder so low on Ircher's lists? Ah, I suppose "giving him another chance" isn't really the same as a townread. Still, we did see that crucial bit the same]
In post 3220, Ircher wrote:
In post 3135, Bell wrote:@Ircher, why are you scum reading me?
(Note: I searched my username to find this post.) Main reason is that I think you were very under the radar Day 1. That might not seem that big of a deal, but I think it holds weight as it suggests you aren't really looking for scum; rather, you are going through the motions. pichu has stated many of the other reasons already and in a more eloquent way than I likely would have. That's the gist of it anyway.
In post 3224, Ircher wrote:Can you go in more detail about Spiffeh? I think he has posted some townie things/good takes, vut I don't think he's done anything that points strongly in favor of town!him.
[Pretty decent looking pair of posts now]

[So apparently there's a character limit. Okay then.]

[]

[I feel like there are a lot of things here that make me more sympathetic to a Murder scumread (as i mentioned with mastina), i think murdercat calling the wagon composition on Bell bad was really weird. This also meshes up perfectly with Ircher thinking the two are linked earlier.

[Yeah so there's a character limit apparently. You only need the tl;dr for this, which is that the Murdercatto suspicions by Ircher/Mastina did not look nearly as bad I remember them being. Some other highlights..]
[Ircher voted Bell way earlier than I thought -- he abandoned Murdercat to get the FIRST vote on Bell. He also had a suspicion that Murdercat/Bell were linked which he points out a couple times, so it makes sense he continues to include Murder]
[Mastina i think is just town for the progression on Bell v. DEB being SvS, i still think this.]

[In general i think my conclusion is that it wasn't as obvious to others that Murdercat was town and i see more of why.]

[Something I'm wondering now is, is Noraa starting to drown late game like I would expect her to do? I cannot remember the last substantial post she's made. At the same time though, I am still really surprised by Noraa's early game and Gloria's recent adamant posting if the slot is scum]

[At the moment I'm at a townread on mastina, leaning that way on Ircher but not convinced yet. Other two I haven't done much for as of yet. The easiest slot for me to buy as scum is Spiffeh, for sure]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Solstice »

[If we're going to come to an agreement that my slot is town, that's fantastic, because then we only need to identify one town out of Mastina/Ircher/Polarbears/Spiffeh in order to win. Otherwise it's two outta the five]

[Obviously thinking mastina at the moment but i won't count polarbears/spiffeh out until i've checked them first.]
In post 5587, mastina wrote:
In post 5573, Ircher wrote:
@mastina: Can you link that recent scum game where you efforted once more?
Sure, it's this one here.
[Ooh shiny I'm reading this instead]

Spoiler: Stuff I find interesting
In post 570, mastina wrote:
In post 410, Akarin wrote:Yeah, I'm still absolutely not voting Nic, this play doesn't make any sense at all from a Scum NicCage perspective.
I agree that Nic is 100% cleared if the game is 7-2. If it is not, then he at least sincerely believes Dunnstral is scum. I personally feel that in a 4-5 game he's probably one of the most likely players to be a 3p, although as unlikely as it may be he could still be town even then. (Basically I feel like there's no situation in which he is groupscum. In 7-2 he is town; in 4-5 it's possible albeit improbable he is town, but in 4-5 he's probably some benevolent 3p whose information is akin to my faction from the large, down to being in a neighborhood with another player.)
In post 413, Dunnstral wrote:They are playing very surface level scummy, and shows no reevaluation
People who believe this bullshit are in need of a reality check by the way.

There are eight slots in this game for me to develop a read on.

Of them?

My read has changed on four of them.

I have literally changed my read on
half the players in the game
And Dunnstral is making the accusation that my reads haven't changed.

My read on NicCage has very very obviously evolved with time and new information.
My read on SKYEscrapers has changed no less than two times.
My read on DoubtingThomas has changed no less than two times.
And my read on TheGoldenParadox shifted into a solid locktown.

Do you want me to quote the posts showing these transitions in reads?
Because Dunnstral's pretty clearly full of shit here when saying I haven't reevaluated, when I have.
[This is the first parallel I noticed -- prior to this post, I would say you have not been the same as this game. You've bounced your vote around 4 times, i wouldnt say you've really gone all out with your reasoning (as you can see here where you explain you aren't) whereas with BM you felt very dialed in and solid. Even before BM you had like, an extremely rigid and confident readslist where you confirm towned people, strong towned people, and so on. Just a result of this setup's draft phase being unique? Maybe, but still, vibes are different and obviously they continue on as you scumread BM/Creature.]

[Oh. Back to why i quoted this. You're calling bullshit on someone's suspicions on you, just as you did with Creature. that's all]
In post 580, mastina wrote:
In post 419, NicCage wrote:We know from the setup that daytalk is enabled everywhere, and scum always share a PT anyway. So why can't Dunn and I just be lying about the neighborhood, and actually just be buddies?
Dude you literally paraphrased your PT--are you telling me you think that paraphrase is in any way even remotely realistically fakeable?

I don't mean, "yes, in theory, it is theoretically possible to fake a neighborhood pt conversation like this".

I mean in practice, do you think YOU, with your overall knowledge about you and Dunnstral, without an actual neighborhood PT, are capable of having faked this, thought it was a good idea, and gone through with it? To have pulled an elaborate ruse?

Because if a player said "Dunnstral and NicCage are clearly faking a PT conversation and are actually scumbuddies".

I'd be tempted to lynch that player on the spot for pushing an obvious paranoia theory that blatantly violates occam's razor. Because the simplest, and most likely, explanation, is that the neighborhood is real. schadd_ likes to have neighborhoods in his games, and he would never make a scum-scum neighborhood, therefore the claim of one is very very very likely to be true, especially with the play to back it up.

I originally thought that the Nic-Dunnstral interactions reeked of scum-scum since your inthread treatment of each other reeked of being forced and faked--but you being in a neighborhood with Dunnstral provides the perfect explanation for that and turns it into a situation that makes total sense as being from town/"town" (if you're 3p).

Ergo.

You're not scum.

You're either town, or a 3p, but if you're a 3p you're effectively town anyway and thus, still town, and thus, still not scum, and thus, not a good elimination today or ever.
In post 419, NicCage wrote:And of course, the stated motive for the partial read change is based on a revelation of the new setup, not on reads.
Well obviously?
When I have made reads based off of no/wrong information, then when I get information that gives new context to the situation, including your neighborhood claim and the possibility of a 4-5 game, then that means the reads need to be updated to account for the new information.

And by the new information, Dunnstral remains scum but you become, instead of a scumbuddy with forced interactions with him, town (I feel like I should just say 'town' even though it'd be more accurate to say "town or benevolent 3p which is basically town") whose interactions with him were due to you having a neighborhood with him.

Like.
I was fucking right.
I said I thought your interactions with Dunnstral were faked and reeked of scum-scum.
They were, kinda sorta, 'faked'--not really, but they were due to you actually having a PT with Dunnstral.
But I had no way of knowing that your topic with Dunnstral wasn't a scum topic until you claimed it, did I?

Was it Mathblade himself who testified in MBOS 10 that masons look like scum? Someone did that game, at least, and a similar principle applies here for a neighborhood. Neighborhoods that're unclaimed can look like scumbuddies, until the neighborhood is revealed and that information puts to light that they are in fact, not scumbuddies, but neighbors who did have info about one another.
[Here's a very lengthy explanation of why NicCage is definitely town -- so a lot of effort being put somewhere that is correct (NicCage is indeed town for these reasons) as opposed to places where it isn't (you'd have to have put so much effort into faking every wrong SR you've had this game !!)]

[Looking thru it looks like you put an overwhelming amount of effort into .. casing why a townie is town, so far.]
In post 1000, mastina wrote:
In post 979, SKYEscrapers wrote:I mean there are 4 and a bit pages in D2 and literally a quarter of the psts are from this hydra. Why is there whining about our activity levels?
Because most of those posts are from tris, not you, and there's also a quality issue with them--tris posts contain a much lower degree of content compared to...well, literally every player I can think of except Dunnstral and maybe DoubtingThomas.
In post 981, SKYEscrapers wrote:Nvm I found it.
In post 892, mastina wrote:When it comes to this game, I legit think that it's a poe win--you're town; I'm town; Gypyx is town; TheGoldenParadox is town. That's 4/7 of the living players, which means that there's two scum in three names--SKYEscrapers, DoubtingThomas, and Dunnstral.
I mean, this is a false dichotomy and that's kind of unnerving. Youre setting up people to be limmed and basically have made a list that can carry potential mislims to a literal endgame state. Get one, "oops that was town the other two are confscum" at 5p, get another, leaving a 2:1 scum majority and win. If you are scum taking control this is a great strat but we should deeeeefinitely be wary of it.

I'll look at the other two slots, especially since I've forgotten most of my reads this game while I was away, but it feels really off.
Oh, and what about it feels off?

I know myself to be town and if necessary can case it pretty damn well because this is nowhere even remotely near my scumgame. (I'd prefer to scumhunt rather than defend myself, but if defending myself leads to the elimination of scum via poe not including me, then I'll do so.) Even if I couldn't, push come to shove, my role is 100% never a scum role (and I never lie about my role so it is guaranteed to be 100% a realclaim and is also a role that, to some extent, when I claim I will have a player able to verify at least one part of my roleclaim), so I am basically at the point of "any player who knows me and yet is fingering me as suspect, is themselves automatically suspect for it". (There's a difference between a player thinking I could be scum out of paranoia, like TGP, and someone actively saying I am a likely scum candidate, like Ari and Dunn.)

Gypyx has seemed town to me the entire game long. The thinking of Akarin scumslipping, while clearly wrong, is not a scum thought process; the handling of the initial deadline panic was incredibly town, and overall the slot has radiated towniness the whole time, I didn't pay much attention to Gypyx's claim (in hindsight, given my role, I probably should've tried to verify it but Gypyx was not my N1 target), but it sounds pretty damn believable and probable as a town role, I've liked the trajectory behind the evolution of his reads and his thought process, and while he's holding onto an Akarin suspicion for longer than I feel he should, I can understand him still having that read (even if it is clearly wrong). This is particularly evident if you read his posts in iso; you can see how he gets from point a to point b rather easily within.

Gypyx, as it so happened, also happens to be a good example of what to do when busy and/or on v/la. Gypyx's activity did drop due to the v/la, but the content kept rolling in--in stark contrast to the SKYEscrapers hydra whose v/la bouts come with a notable lack thereof. And to borrow a phrase from TGP, Gypyx just
radiates
town energy.

Akarin has been a voice of reason and sanity the whole game long as well as a beacon of sanity. I've agreed with the vast majority of Akarin's reads and reasons, but critically, not literally all of them. Akarin has been showing clear gamesolving the entire time, trying to get the town on the same page, providing solid reasoning and trying to find the truth. Akarin is never pushing an agenda, Akarin isn't trying to destroy town pushes on scum (the closest to this being possible is possibly Akarin's reversal on Dunnstral but that's not a scum indicator unless Dunnstral is actually scum and even were Dunnstral scum I'd think it more likely that Akarin's town that was wrong).

TheGoldenParadox has had well-thought-out stances the entire game long and has been scumhunting from the getgo. They definitely didn't perform the nightkill last night, and they've been showing well-reasoned, solid stances from the getgo and with good logic backing them. While they've had less posts than most players, this is not alignment-indicative for them, because they ALWAYS have less posts than most players. Given the size of the game and its relative inactivity, their posting rate is quite fine, it's actually better than it'd be in a large. They've basically been doing the same thing Akarin has been doing...just over fewer posts.

I'm saving this section for last as it pertains to all three--while I lack experience with all three of theirs' scumgames, and in two cases, lack real exposure to their towngames, too...their play this game, all three slots, just radiate being town. And in TGP's case, perfectly match what I'd expect from their towngame.

So, Ari.
On what grounds am I wrong about the above?

Which of those townreads, with pretty damn strong backing, would you say is wrong?
[This is a really nice looking post! Although again your effort is being put into casing why your townbloc is right (one of which is your buddy interestingly enough). It just feels like a pretty big contrast to your strategy this game which would have to be lockscumming townies over and over and putting all of your confidence in the read. I really suspect that is something you'd be much more likely to do as town]
In post 1037, mastina wrote:
In post 1004, Gypyx wrote:Could both SKYE / Mastina try to towncase themselves?
I can, the question is more do I need to? I'm not an elimination candidate today.
[So that's the second time you declined someone's request for you to effort on something]

[It doesn't seem like you ever really solidly tunnel a single player from what i can tell, not even Skye really]

[You effort a hell of a lot, yeah, but it seems like it's focusing on a lot of mechanical stuff, as well as formatting your effort posts as many different possibilities, like "THE SCENARIO AS I SEE IT MUST BE PLAYER A + PLAYER B OR PLAYER A + PLAYER C AND THIS OR THIS OR THIS OR THIS IS HAPPENING .......... AND THEREFORE X". it's actually dizzying to read but still doesn't *really* remind me of anything i recall happening this game.]
In post 5592, Solstice wrote:[Is Mastina willing to call three different town players confirmed 100% lockscum as mafia and then give lengthy cases for each of them? like does she have the scumrange to do so, I mean. it's impressive if so. i could not for the life of me find a good and recent mastina!scum game example.]
[In general i was looking for this stuff and that definitely didn't happen in that game from what i can tell]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 5593, Solstice wrote:[If we're going to come to an agreement that my slot is town, that's fantastic, because then we only need to identify one town out of Mastina/Ircher/Polarbears/Spiffeh in order to win. Otherwise it's two outta the five]
We are not, at least not based on mech
GTKAMURDERCAT

Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Solstice »

[A bat can hope]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Solstice »

In post 5508, Polar Bear Express wrote:The more Mastina says this could be her scum game, the more I'm just believing its not :/
My TRs are Mastina and Solstice.
Gloria agrees with me for the most part on mastina but has some doubt about solstice I'm pretty sure.
My main thing with solstice is just the claim seems too weird to be from scum & the effort seems real not fake. Assuming DEB is a scum supersaint, I don't think scum ever claims supersaint enabler here.

-nornor
[What made you think DEB was the supersaint?]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 5542, mastina wrote:VOTE: Dr Easy Bake
Doing this now, since Ircher unvoted and Toogeloo never really voted (per mod's way of handling votes), so this is back to
L-2
In post 5544, Polar Bear Express wrote:VOTE: Doctor Easy Bake

E-1
In post 5546, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Image
VOTE: The Original D (myself)
I'm really surprised no one is seeing what I'm seeing here
GTKAMURDERCAT

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 5591, Ircher wrote:
In post 5587, mastina wrote:Scum have some form of roleblocker--presumably, having blocked Ydrasse both N2 and N3. So at least 2x if not more.
Yes, but it is possible that Ydrasse holstered N2. Ydrasse did explicitly say they targeted DEB N3, but Ydrasse made no remark about their target N2. I recall that the pool of people to vig back then wasn't exactly a good pool for the time. (Granted, some of us had the masons in their scum reads, so it makes sense certain people weren't in the pool. Nonetheless, we didn't know that at the time.)
In post 5587, mastina wrote:Three masons, one vig, one investigative loosely at the level of a cop, and one or two roles that give info but are otherwise worthless. (Informed, Supersaint Enabler.)
You forgot the roaming doctor. 3x masons can also be a pretty powerful combo. I still agree with the overall sentiment that even with the doctor, the odds are favorable Solstice's role is town here.
Yes, that’s at least part of why I was reluctant to vote Dunn, I think Tweetie is playing differently here than she did in Royalty, so Solstice is still my strongest tr.
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Solstice »

MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5542, mastina wrote:VOTE: Dr Easy Bake
Doing this now, since Ircher unvoted and Toogeloo never really voted (per mod's way of handling votes), so this is back to
L-2
In post 5544, Polar Bear Express wrote:VOTE: Doctor Easy Bake

E-1
In post 5546, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Image
VOTE: The Original D (myself)
I'm really surprised no one is seeing what I'm seeing here
[That was a serious "
why
" from Polarbears, sure]

[Would be kinda surprised if they were instructed to put Dr Easy to X-1 (or decided to put him to X-1 for that reason), and then they decide to naked vote it , and then Dr Easy decided to self hammer literally 8 minutes later. So i am leaning a bit that it wasn't intentional. I don't know, perhaps it was important Dr Easy self hammered quick -- but like, Toog wasn't gonna be online, were they?]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”