PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Creature »

Polar Bear Express, would you wagon mastina?
Sigh
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 2850, Creature wrote:Polar Bear Express, would you wagon mastina?
Why is she scum as opposed to just wrong? Can you explain your case on her? Yeah her push on BM was very clearly bad post flip but why couldn’t she just be town making a bad read?
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2851, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Why is she scum as opposed to just wrong? Can you explain your case on her? Yeah her push on BM was very clearly bad post flip but why couldn’t she just be town making a bad read?
I think she has been underwhelming this game and is also a potential pick.
Sigh
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:12 pm

In post 2847, Creature wrote:Double the Trouble - 498
Polar Bear Express - 310
pichu - 281
MURDERCAT - 207
Ydrasse - 134
Bell - 113
Spiffeh - 111
mastina - 106
Creature - 106
Solstice - 89
Dunnstral - 65
Toogeloo - 48
Ircher - 36
Dr Easy Bake - 25
What conclusions are you drawing from this? I think post count is generally NAI unless you actually have meta on a particular poster that says otherwise?
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2853, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Polar Bear Express - 310
pichu - 281
MURDERCAT - 207
Ydrasse - 134
Bell - 113
Spiffeh - 111
mastina - 106
Creature - 106
Solstice - 89
Dunnstral - 65
Toogeloo - 48
Ircher - 36
Dr Easy Bake - 25
What conclusions are you drawing from this? I think post count is generally NAI unless you actually have meta on a particular poster that says otherwise?
Generally there's a demographic thing that tells where scum are more likely to reside.
Sigh
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:21 pm

In post 2852, Creature wrote:
Do you mean by “underwhelming”, less active or something else? I know she’s got a rep for being really good at scum, is that your basis for thinking FL selected her?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2855, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Do you mean by “underwhelming”, less active or something else? I know she’s got a rep for being really good at scum, is that your basis for thinking FL selected her?
Feels like she is missing some things I'm familiar seeing from her.
Sigh
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:24 pm

In post 2854, Creature wrote:
In post 2853, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Polar Bear Express - 310
pichu - 281
MURDERCAT - 207
Ydrasse - 134
Bell - 113
Spiffeh - 111
mastina - 106
Creature - 106
Solstice - 89
Dunnstral - 65
Toogeloo - 48
Ircher - 36
Dr Easy Bake - 25
Generally there's a demographic thing that tells where scum are more likely to reside.
And you think that is where in the lower postcounts? Btw, just noticed that according to this you and Mastina have the exact same number of posts.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:25 pm

In post 2856, Creature wrote:
Can you be more specific?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Ircher »

Page 97 --> About half of it is fluff. pichu and Battle Mage post some content but it's not super significant.
In post 2427, pichu wrote:reads?
reads...
Bell is still kinda scummy
Solstice is unsure - i go back and forth
murdercat kinda sus
double is trouble
Creature is very slightly scummy
that sums up my feelings of scum equity in the playerlist
I like and agree with most of these reads. I don't really see what some others are seeing in Double; I've seen them engage in some confirmation bias, but they seem overall townie. I think when the slot disengaged from one of their tunnels was also a point towards town them. (Can't remember which slot was being tunneled though.)
In post 2453, pichu wrote:kind of like she's trying to make it read like stream of consciousness but it doesn't sit quite right

@Morning: why did you abandon the formal/structured posting style that you started this game with?
This is a good point as well. My guess (and its pure conjecture) is that she is trying to overcompensate for getting called out for formality at the beginning of the game. Thus, that shift reads as a bit scummy to me.
In post 2488, MURDERCAT wrote:Also like, you know I'm town right? And what I'm doing? Because I want you to trust me on this Noraa case, I don't want it turned around on me.
This feels super manipulative. I don't like it at all.
In post 2515, Netflix and Chill wrote:Noraa we need to end this day and get some flips and revisit fresh tomorrow. Vote BM.
I strongly disagree with this for the record. We had time; we weren't really at a consensus; and we lacked approval from the treestump.

Also, I feel the dynamics here with Battle Mage and Solstice wagon formation are off in some way. I'm not sure which slots look worse from it, but something does feel off.
In post 2522, MURDERCAT wrote:I am but Pooky's loyal soldier
Translation: I plan on doing nothing useful unless nudged to do so by the treestump.
In post 2524, Polar Bear Express wrote:Look at this progression.

BM is town
to
emphasis on BM is pr
to
slight shad
to
ask for reads
to
BM is scummier than Ircher(with no vote on BM)
to
BM, I think Noraa is scummier
This isn't entirely accurate depiction, but reading the quoted posts in the post above, it comes fairly close.
In post 2535, MURDERCAT wrote:Noraa we talked about this you can't just quote my iso you have to give reasons why it's scummy
She did. She elaborated in her following post that your progression was scummy.
In post 2540, Netflix and Chill wrote:He's obviously not going to explain his read on you if he thinks it's going to be a distraction to the leading wagons.
(Referring to MURDERCAT.) This is very much a problem because we shouldn't be focusing on the top two wagons at the exclusion of the rest of the playerlist.
In post 2541, MURDERCAT wrote:I am reading your posts and giving them about as much thought as I am giving FLs.
Please tell me how this embodies a town mindset. In particular, you admit here that you've already decided that Noraa is scum, and thus, there is no need to engage with them. The thing is that unlike Flavor Leaf, you
don't know definitively
the alignment of Polar Bear Express. What if your read is incorrect? Don't you want a chance to correct yourself if it turns out your read is actually wrong? Ignoring her posts is not going to offer that opportunity.
In post 2604, Polar Bear Express wrote:I do respect the effort regardless of ur alignment tho.

You are a WIM monster just like myself but with more experience.

-nornor
I could use a reads update from you, as in a full reads list. It doesn't have to be long, but I want your positions clearly stated.
In post 2606, Polar Bear Express wrote:Dunn has disappeared off the face of the earth. Why is he a strong TR?
Did he disappear... or did the thread get spammed so much he got buried? I'm leaning towards the latter. Plus, having played with him before, he's not the kind of person who is always present in-thread. He comes and go, but generally posts a handful of times each day.
In post 2619, Battle Mage wrote:If they flip scum, definitely look at Ircher as having high partner equity.
(Referring to Not Known 15.) I guess it doesn't really matter since both flipped town, but this is a lolwat? kind of post for me. I don't see why Battle Mage would think Not Known 15 and I are connected.

At bottom of page 105.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2858, Polar Bear Express wrote:
No
Sigh
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:36 pm

In post 2824, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 2819, Bell wrote:Bro, you just linked me to a game where you made a single paragraph case and then tried to compare it to the one you just made.

They're totally different. *psyduck*
Well if you are interested in engaging with the content of the case let me know otherwise I'm gunna assume you are just scum with Noraa
In post 2608, MURDERCAT wrote:Every time
you talk to Noraa
without giving a read on her
I get closer to voting you
This was also your reasoning for scumreading BM.

I really dislike how you keep weirdly shading us this way.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:38 pm

In post 2860, Creature wrote:
In post 2858, Polar Bear Express wrote:
No
Can you at least link or quote one of hers posts that made you think this?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Noraa »

I'm basically caught up.
My solve was wrong and BM town makes Murder look perhaps slightly better but I entirely bow down to gloria's reads here anyways. His push on us is bad.

I read the whole meta case and felt it was a huge waste of my time reading it.

There are too many reasons why it's wrong but I don't care enough to write up an entire case on why just to get discredited cuz sElF mEtA

Murder, I am more than capable of being cutesy for one entire game as scum. I am more than capable of producing huge ginormous reads as scum as well.

The reason I dropped the babytalk is cuz I've been feeling super moody lately. I made some alts with more serious personalities to help me have some sort of outlet for my anger/sadness from various things. I was having one hell of a time trying to be happy this game. Im not trying to guilt trip/AtE with this but I just wanted to say that you don't understand what's happening on my side of the screen and a bubbly online personality isn't easy to keep when you're not feeling that way. I won't mention this again but I do hope you take this into account if you actually are town.

Creature doesn't seem to justify any of his votes/reads which ... this may sound mean but is far less than what I expect from someone with a 2016 join date.

Ok short reads list for Ircher.

Ircher - promoted to TL
mastina - still think they are a strong TR, yesterdays entire play spewed town
Solstice - also think strong TR, yesterdays entire play also spewed town, especially the case on BM, felt extremely genuine
Pichu - demoted to TL
after these three there basically are only nulls/SRs
The most important ones imo are probably
Murder- strong SR
Double - SL
Creature- SL

Something like this?
The SRs is messy. I'm not really decided cuz I feel like a ton of people look really scummy if u sit down and think about it and there are places where Gloria didn't really agree so .. idk.

-noraa
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Noraa »

I signed as Noraa to show the seriousness in the post

-nor
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:58 pm

In post 2863, Noraa wrote:I'm basically caught up.
My solve was wrong and BM town makes Murder look perhaps slightly better but I entirely bow down to gloria's reads here anyways. His push on us is bad.

There are too many reasons why it's wrong but I don't care enough to write up an entire case on why just to get discredited cuz sElF mEtA

Murder, I am more than capable of being cutesy for one entire game as scum. I am more than capable of producing huge ginormous reads as scum as well.

The reason I dropped the babytalk is cuz I've been feeling super moody lately. I made some alts with more serious personalities to help me have some sort of outlet for my anger/sadness from various things. I was having one hell of a time trying to be happy this game. Im not trying to guilt trip/AtE with this but I just wanted to say that you don't understand what's happening on my side of the screen and a bubbly online personality isn't easy to keep when you're not feeling that way. I won't mention this again but I do hope you take this into account if you actually are town.

Creature doesn't seem to justify any of his votes/reads which ... this may sound mean but is far less than what I expect from someone with a 2016 join date.

Ircher - promoted to TL
Solstice - also think strong TR, yesterdays entire play also spewed town, especially the case on BM, felt extremely genuine
Pichu - demoted to TL
Murder- strong SR
Double - SL
Creature- SL

Something like this?
The SRs is messy. I'm not really decided cuz I feel like a ton of people look really scummy if u sit down and think about it and there are places where Gloria didn't really agree so .. idk.

-noraa
In post 2864, Noraa wrote:I signed as Noraa to show the seriousness in the post

-nor
Sorry. main slip.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2650, Solstice wrote:[BM, are you scum?]

~Morning
This is pure filler. It's been asked several times, and there's zero reason Morning Tweet should expect a different result. Doing the same thing over and over while expecting different result is pure insanity.
In post 2657, Battle Mage wrote:dude did you read your post? it was yuck. like doing everything possible to shade me without actually committing.
I glazed over most of Tweet's post, but this is the impression I got from like the last paragraph or two. Tweet never committed to a solid read in either direction.
In post 2655, Solstice wrote:[I just spent multiple hours reading and reviewing mastina's entire case for BM being scum because I previously was just dismissing it all -- which BM calls "smart" from me.]
Honestly, your post seemed rather long. It's true mastina has posted a lot about Battle Mage, but almost all of her posts boil down to either a) Battle Mage was actively lurking b) Battle Mage did something he never done before and town!BM has no incentive to do that or c) Battle Mage was present in his other games while not present in this game during his V/LA.
In post 2677, Polar Bear Express wrote:Morning's post was very very good. It is +++++town points for her.
BM shading this is a TERRIBLE look.
The main reason is effort. (ironic of me to say as I can be a WIM monster as scum but there's a difference.
I agree it showed a great degree of effort, but I am worried that Tweet might have invested too much effort into it.
In post 2684, mastina wrote:Morning's analysis, as well as Ircher's analysis, of my posts, are precisely the type of engagement on my content that is a pro-town way to have analyzed the content critically, agreeing/disagreeing with it, putting actual thought into the validity or lack of it behind my points, and engaging me on it.
I will take your word for it here as like I said, I skimmed Tweet's post. Thus, in this case, Solstice's post is probably net +Town for me.
In post 2741, Blade Dancer wrote:Spoiler: Not Known 15's Role PM - Roaming Doctor
(For the future, if you're a town doctor, you really shouldn't do risky stuff like hammering without warning. That's likely to get you outted or killed (by town) and is overall -Town EV.)
In post 2743, MURDERCAT wrote:These are the reasons that Noraa is scum:
Thank you for finally doing something worthwhile on your own initiative.
In post 2743, MURDERCAT wrote:Skim through posts 1-500 in each of those games. Notice how much more exaggerated Noraa is here?
It does look a bit exaggerated here.
In post 2743, MURDERCAT wrote:Nothing in page 2 of the iso is anything like these first posts, suggesting to me that the tone is fake and she is having trouble keeping it up. Noraa is even aware of this and points it out:
I'm not definite about this. I do agree there is a shift and acknowledge you probably have much more experience with Noraa than I do. But at the same time, I think there's the possibility it might be that she is getting more serious about scumhunting as the day progresses, so the fluff naturally goes down some? I dunno, maybe that's a bit of a logical stretch for me to suggest.
In post 2743, MURDERCAT wrote:In both cases, there is no actual analysis happening. Noraa is linking a lot of quotes, providing a superficial description of the events, and claiming that I am scum off them without actually providing any reasoning behind her claims just as she did in my last scum game with her.
I can see this to an extent, but is this unusual for her? You didn't link any of the cases she makes when she is town, so it's hard to tell whether this is truly a scum-indicative thing.
In post 2743, MURDERCAT wrote:To me, this is behavior from someone who is over-informed and pushing something on the thread, not a townie who is trying to get back into the game.
A good amount of time passed since Noraa's post about Gloria and Gloria's first post. I think I can see where you are coming from, but I think even if you aren't super invested, you will probably care a lot about how your own slot is perceived by others.

This post by MURDERCAT though is probably the first town-indicative post I've seen from the slot. It's very possible I've been tunneling his slot a bit this game.

At the bottom of page 110. Oh hey, I'm only 5 pages behind now... With any luck, I'll be caught up by midnight.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:30 pm

Spoiler:

Ircher - promoted to TL
Pichu - demoted to TL
Murder- strong SR
Double - SL
Creature- SL

Something like this?

-noraa

While I think Creature’s probably wrong on Mastina, I’m also concerned about him possibly being lhf miselimbait. It’s really hard for me not to see Murderkitty as scum here for his bs confibiasing on us but like MT said, I am kind of prone to omgussing but Jesus fuck some his posts majorly ping me.

What concerns me the most is how he kept asking me questions all day yesterday and either cherry picked, misrepped, ignored my responses to him or just lost all interest in continuing to engage me on the answers to the questions HE was asking me which I had already answered.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2756, Double the Trouble wrote:also if ur town, why are you trying to shut murder down.
Are you sure it wouldn't be better for you to wait and see how noraa reacts?
(This is a very good point.)
In post 2761, Spiffeh wrote:I saw a hint of the Creature I used to know later on in Day 1 but seeing as that didn't continue I think that was just in response to all the pressure he was receiving about his post count

Demotivated Creature = scum!Creature in my experience
I think I could support a Creature wagon; this is a valid line of argument, and Creature hasn't done much to change his enthusiasm. I still think the slot is overall null rn though. It's a lot harder to tell with Creature nowadays.
In post 2768, Spiffeh wrote:Her enthusiasm here is so transparent and after being scum with her in Xenoblade 2 I highly doubt she'd be this active and engaged unless she was town
This is a good point as well that I think I agree with.
In post 2777, Bell wrote:Tbf, yes. He's been super townie otherwise and familiar with me in a way that I would expect from him as town.
I'm not going to ignore this cliff drive as being something other than it is tho.
Yeah, this seems really bad faith to me and not how someone with a town mindset would approach this.
In post 2785, Creature wrote:For god's sake man, the BM mislynch could've been pretty preventable had I had the time to prevent it.
This post is kinda a red flag for me. Wasn't Creature on the wagon? If he felt so strongly, he probably had enough time to at least unvote. (Granted, he probably had other obligations, but my point remains.) Otherwise, it's quite easy to have this kind of take AFTER you see Battle Mage flip town.
In post 2807, Solstice wrote:[Overall I lean that this is a genuine case (although I am not certain yet), but I also do not think this is enough to say Noraabear is scum.]
This sums up my thoughts on that case very well actually. I'm starting to like the Solstice slot more.
In post 2832, Morning Tweet wrote:what is the primary cause for you behind putting this much effort into a game? I've never seen you make posts this big before, at least I do not believe so]
Ultimately, my goal is at least for the short term get caught up. With a long thread, that necessitates a lot of effort.

I think it's different from other games because normally, I'm on rather on top of things and don't have so much of a backlog to wade through.
In post 2842, Creature wrote:I'm really annoyed at the current gamestate apathy.
Apathy? I wouldn't call it that. It's not where it ought to be as too many people got caught in Battle Mage last day phase, but it isn't apathy.
In post 2843, Creature wrote:Let's try to push something new:

VOTE: mastina
That's like one of the worst votes you could make. Why mastina?
In post 2852, Creature wrote:I think she has been underwhelming this game and is also a potential pick.
If by underwhelming, you mean she has had several bad takes this game, then sure, I 100% agree with you. But at the same time, that is by no means uncharacteristic for mastina; quite the opposite in fact. The fact that she seems rather engaged and attempting to solve seems to me heavily biased in favor of her being town this game. Her likelihood of being picked is rather irrelevant in comparison.

And that makes me fully caught up. :)
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

The reason I dropped the babytalk is cuz I've been feeling super moody lately. I made some alts with more serious personalities to help me have some sort of outlet for my anger/sadness from various things. I was having one hell of a time trying to be happy this game. Im not trying to guilt trip/AtE with this but I just wanted to say that you don't understand what's happening on my side of the screen and a bubbly online personality isn't easy to keep when you're not feeling that way. I won't mention this again but I do hope you take this into account
if you actually are town.

Ircher - promoted to TL
Pichu - demoted to TL
Murder- strong SR

Double - SL
Creature- SL

Something like this?

-noraa
Sorry Noraa, doesn't add up to me
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Double the Trouble »

congrats on being all caught up
how are you feeling about the game atm and where r u at
Open Alisae/NorwegianboyEE hydra.
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Double the Trouble »

I'm actually a big fan of your read lists Ircher :D
Open Alisae/NorwegianboyEE hydra.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Bell

I want to give Murder a chance in case I'm wrong after seeing that case Murder made.

Current solve is probably something like Bell + Creature + Dr Easy Bake? + Ydrasse?

Starting to think pichu is possibly town as well.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2871, Double the Trouble wrote:I'm actually a big fan of your read lists Ircher :D
I might try a full reads list tomorrow or Monday. Depends on how many new pages form and what time I have.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2830, Bell wrote:He slow rolled his read of noraa to today. It's like watching someone preparing for the batting box in the deck circle. He's lining it up.
You could argue it's trejectory instead but iso him halfway at the end of the day and tell me you don't see it.
I assumed Pooky knew what he was doing and was letting him work. Turns out scum was leading so I'm taking my shot now.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”