charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by charter »

vote hasdgfas
for trying to kill two people at random (which is idiotic).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by charter »

Ehhh, I suppose it's just one at random, but still, suggesting that before anyone has posted makes me think you are just trying to kill off people as fast as you can.

And who is to decide the "most suspicious person"?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by charter »

In case you didn't notice (or just chose to ignore it) I corrected myself. Nice jumpy vote back onto me though.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:20 pm

Post by charter »

Please no one listen to hasajhdkhfkj yet... His trying to off as many people as possible after this day has been up for what, an hour, is dumb to jump right into.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by charter »

Well, hey, while we're at it, lets SB someone now, let the backup role guy inherit the SB role and we can kill off 5 people today!! Lets try and find some way to just lose day one and set the record for worst town ever!!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by charter »

Mafia games are won all the time by just lynching scum. If we miss with the SB that could potentially be the same as a mislynch then NK. Essentially losing us a day. I'm saying that I think it will be better to just conventionally scumhunt. Plus, if Crazy is scum, there's no way he would SB someone...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by charter »

unvote

Ok, I understand what you meant now. Before it seemed like you were advocating it without anyone discussing it or anything.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:23 am

Post by charter »

icemanE wrote:We should think about how to utilize my role as best we can. What role would be most useful for us to have two of? It almost makes sense to me to take our chances and lynch the role we think it would be worth having another of so we don't waste our chance for a duplicate of that role on a NK. What do you think?
Hate to be the third one to say it, but this is a bad idea cause we don't know if you're protown or antitown.
icemanE wrote:So should we be more focused on standard scumhunting this game, or on utilizing the roles as best we can?
I hope that wasn't a serious question. Definately scumhunting... Scum will try and get you to waste time during the day arguing about what role should do what instead of looking for them. I think it might even be better to not plan out night actions. This way, the next day, you have some explaining to do on why you did what you did. Plus then the scum wont know how we're acting.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:45 am

Post by charter »

Empking wrote:Can someone tell me what I should do at night? I'm really unsure.
At this point, no.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:07 am

Post by charter »

Well, I've found the first scum.
icemanE wrote:
charter wrote: I hope that wasn't a serious question. Definately scumhunting... Scum will try and get you to waste time during the day arguing about what role should do what instead of looking for them. I think it might even be better to not plan out night actions. This way, the next day, you have some explaining to do on why you did what you did. Plus then the scum wont know how we're acting.
I disagree - utilizing the roles will be a great advantage for us. As long as we decide that it will take a town consensus before someone uses a dayvig power, we essentially get free kills and delay heading into the night phase by lynching. The consensus is key, though - I think we should look at utilizing dayvig powers in the same way we look at voting.
So why did you ask a question if you won't listen to the answer you didn't want to hear?
icemanE wrote:
charter wrote: Hate to be the third one to say it, but this is a bad idea cause we don't know if you're protown or antitown.
Why even bother saying this? I've already said it myself. It looks to me like subtle buddying with others who've already said it. This, combined with the suggestion that we ignore the fact that we've been given power roles that could be of great benefit for the town AND keep our night actions secret warrants a
vote: Charter
How is that buddying? Obviously I thought it needed pointed out again.

Now you're putting words in my mouth as well. I said we don't decide how we're going to use them so soon, not that we don't use them. Go back and reread my posts and you'll see that my problem with hasjhsdh's suggestion was that I thought he wanted to decide how to use them immediately. We have a long day, no sense in cutting short. Also, how is me saying we should keep the night actions private until the next day scummy? You say that it is, but don't say why. I've said why I think it's the best course of action.

Your whole basic reason for voting me is that I hold a different opinion than yours, so I must be scum.
vote icemanE
for his craplogic and word twisting.

Let me explain what I think we should do very clearly so you can't twist it around anymore.

If you plan out your night actions publically, scum can slip through the cracks easier. Plus, when (if we decide to) people reveal their night actions the next day, everyone will have to explain why they did what. Scum won't be making the optimal moves (because it would lead to killing their buddies) and will be easy to spot. Since no one has said any reason not to do this, I think this is the best course of action right now. Along with not making hasty decisions with how to use the power roles.

Also suspicious of crazy for giving a ruling on Empking's role so soon.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #73 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:46 am

Post by charter »

iceman, before I respond to your post, do you know what OMGUS is and do you know why I voted you?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #77 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:38 am

Post by charter »

You realize that then you'd also have your action planned out, and it would mean only one person wouldn't be lying.

Even if we let you decide at random, you could still be scum, so "Oh darn, I never investigated my scumbuddies..."
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:53 am

Post by charter »

icemanE wrote:
charter wrote: Well, I've found the first scum.
I figured we'd get some OMGUS out of Charter judging by his early play, which is another reason I thought he'd be a good target for a vote - and I was right.
Ok, since you say you know what OMGUS is and you say you saw my reasons for voting you (which I posted right after my vote), then this is just another lie.

icemanE wrote:
charter wrote: So why did you ask a question if you won't listen to the answer you didn't want to hear?
Wait - so you're suggesting that when you ask a question you automatically have to agree with every answer to the question? No.
No, you're twisting my words again. You asked a question but don't even consider the answer other than the one in your head. After I answered your question, you went straight into telling me how I was wrong, so clearly you didn't even need to ask the question since your mind was already made up. This is a classic example of trying to look helpful, but not being helpful.
icemanE wrote:
How is that buddying? Obviously I thought it needed pointed out again.
I think it's buddying simply because it was outrageously uneccesary for you to even say it - obviously you thought you needed to point it out again, yes. But why? Three people including myself, who made the original statement, already did. I think it's buddying because you're promoting yourself as a protown player by restating something that's already been said two too many times.
There's no need for buzzwords such as outrageously, they only inflate poor arguments. First of all, buddying isn't "promoting yourself as a protown player", it's being friendly to someone/s. The rest of your argument is fabricated. I'm not "promoting" myself either, I felt like you made a slip up and were trying to brush it under the rug, so I pointed it out again. You aren't the judge of what's been said too many times either.

icemanE wrote:
If you plan out your night actions publically, scum can slip through the cracks easier. Plus, when (if we decide to) people reveal their night actions the next day, everyone will have to explain why they did what.
Scum can still like about their night actions... as can everyone else, for that matter. If everyone says "this is what I'm going to do tonight" before they do it, and the actions the next day don't match up with what they said they were going to do... THEN they'll have explaining to do. If no one knows what anyone else is going to be doing that night, we'll have overlapping effects and things will become totally muddled - the inventor might wind up giving his invention to the same person that the MUP and vote motivator target, and if that person is scum, then we're fucked. Planning out night actions in advance is clearly the better course of action.
I'm banking on scum lying about their night actions. When we find an inconsistancy, lynch the person lying. Your plan assumes that we will all be targetting scum with useful night actions. I can tell you this is not guarenteed based on my experience in the cop game.

Also, you saying planning out night actions is "clearly the better course of action" doesn't make it true. You've given one (unlikely) reason why the other plan isn't the best course of action, but the only reason you've given for your plan, is that it prevents "muddling". If townies lie about their night actions, then there's little chance of success...

I'd like to say I'm extremely hesitant to let iceman have a role because of statements such as
icemanE wrote:C. Assume the SB role - but what happens if I don't decide to follow the target you want me to kill? I think it could get messy if the town decides to force someone to kill themselves - as it stands, once the SB power is in my hands, I can kill whomever I please...
I think he's better off just being lynched. At the very least, Crazy don't SB anyone in the near future.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #95 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:04 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:EBOWDP

I think he's better off just being lynched.
This should be fixed to "SB'ed" if you actually feel he is too scummy to be trusted with a day kill.
Or daypoisoned.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by charter »

I think we should start deciding on how many kills we want to use today. From what I see, we have these for potential kills today
wolframnhart (Poisoner)
Crazy (Suicide Bomber)
icemanE (Super Backup)

Since iceman has even said himself, not to give him the SB role unless we "trust him 100% completely", my vote goes for just using the wolframnhart kill today. This would give us two kills today. Personally I think that getting six people killed today is a little ridiculous.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #128 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by charter »

icemanE wrote:@ armlx -

I like this plan:
armlx wrote: We should SB lynch someone else, force Iceman to take the SB and use him to SB lynch someone else, and then actual lynch. We trade 1 essentiall random death (the first SB) for 4 lynches.
It seems to be the best way to utilize the daykill roles. I would probably take the SB role if that's what the town wanted me to do - but just out of curiosity, how would you go about forcing me to take the SB role - I'd have a choice between the SB role or whatever his target's role was, according to the mod.
icemanE, bold mine wrote:
I'd like to point out that town would actually want to be the Suicide Bomber more than scum. If an SB is scum, then they're pretty much screwed to die at some point... If they don't use their kill in lylo, then they'll be lynched without a thought.
Yeah, I can see exactly what you mean with this - but personally, I don't think it's worth
a guaranteed loss of a townie
for the chance of killing scum. Making the same mistake twice, yikes, it's too risky to have two SB's as far as I'm concerned.
Which is it?
Contradictions aside, how do you know that Crazy is town?

Alabaska just popped up on my radar as well. Alabaska, that question was directed at Crazy. It would have been possible to trip up Crazy and get him to say he wouldn't have used his SB, but you've gone and answered the question for him. How is waiting to SB worse later than now? If anything it increases the chance of hitting scum.
Alabaska J wrote:I really think lynching icemanE is not a good idea. If we think he is scummy enough to kill him, why not have him kill himself?
Because we cant trust him. I don't like the idea of him being able to take out any townie he pleases either.
Alabaska J wrote:Also, if we go by armlx's six death plan, the random SB should be armlx just in case he is scum trying to manipulate the town in this case. That's just my opinion, though.
While I'm opposed to the six death plan, if we do agree to it, I'm ok with this.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:29 am

Post by charter »

icemanE wrote:When I said "guaranteed loss of a townie" I wasn't talking about Crazy, I was talking about ME if I wound up with the SB role.
I thought that too, but you also say " I don't think it's worth a guaranteed loss of a townie for the chance of killing scum. Making the same mistake twice, yikes, it's too risky to have two SB's as far as I'm concerned." The 'same mistake twice' implies that you know Crazy is town too.
Alabaska J wrote:charter, I have a bad habit of answering other people questions if I know the answer and the question is obviously not placed to draw out needed content/to scumhunt with the answer.
It could have convicted Crazy is my point. Honestly, I think it would have been a long shot, but answering questions not directed to you does not make you look less suspicious.
Empking wrote:Dayvig: IcemanE

I think IcemanE might be a good kill for today for the reasons stated by others but I think an unblockable dayvig whose target is hidden from us until we lynch is too powerful to be alive just incase he's scum.
I won't have a problem voting wolf if we find out he vigs the wrong person. Doubt others will either. Actually, it would be idiotic for him to dayvig anyone but who the town votes on, because we would lynch him and who he refused to kill (aka scumbuddy).
Anyhow, I'd vote to
dayvig: iceman
as well.

Thought about something else we should discuss. Whether or not to decide as a town all our targets for powers tonight, or to leave it up to everyone and make them justify tomorrow. I vote for the latter, as I've explained already, but will again if someone wants me to.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #162 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:57 am

Post by charter »

pwnz wrote:icemanE now has 4 votes out of the required 7 to lynch. Just in case of an accident, we shouldn't place any more votes on him until he has had a chance to respond to all of the pending accusations. There is no sense in putting any more pressure on a player who is already at risk, and we definately dont need to be rushing anything while we still have so much time left.
If I was going to stick out my neck to defend him, I'd use the defense of "We don't know who else we want to kill today. Don't cut today short with a lynch of iceman before we've decided that."...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:17 am

Post by charter »

I guess my inference might not be clear in my last post. Pwnz, why do you defend iceman?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:39 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:
Crazy wrote:
armlx wrote:I endorse a SB kill of icemanE (consider this as a vote without voting).
Why SB? Can't we poison him?
If we poison him, we can't SB someone else as he will just take the SB and use it on somoene else if he is scum.
This doesn't make sense. If he is scum and gets a SB, he will DEFINATELY SB a townie (and one of the more useful ones I'd bet).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:44 am

Post by charter »

Ok, I'll repost this. How many kills do you guys think we should use today (assuming we find people scummy enough to fill it up)?

My answer is just the lynch and poisoner. My reason for not wanting to SB today is that I flat out don't trust iceman to do anything with his SB other than kill the most useful townie role (watcher/tracker in my opinion). You guys keep saying that we should SB then let him SB someone else. How do you know he's going to go through with it?!?!?!?

In other news, a lot of accusations have flown empking's way, I'm going to reread and see what I think of them.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #182 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by charter »

I'd be fine with that.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #186 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:Crazy seems really scummy for not wanting to die. I vote he SB's icemanE and we proceed from there.
I agree with both parts of this statement.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #238 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:15 am

Post by charter »

People I like (All of them are looking for scum, aren't trying to confuse us with a billion different theories, and aren't doubting their scumhunting skills)
Cerebus3
armlx
has

People I don't like
Alabaska (Answers everything not directed at him, the post before Cerebus said he needs to die)
iceman (I'm thinking he's scum)
Crazy (I'm thinking he's scum)
ZS (Gives tons of different scenerios, looking for people to speculate on them)
Empking (tunnel vision on wolf/terrible logic)

Don't have enough to give opinions on the rest right now.
icemanE wrote:
My answer is just the lynch and poisoner. My reason for not wanting to SB today is that I flat out don't trust iceman to do anything with his SB other than kill the most useful townie role (watcher/tracker in my opinion). You guys keep saying that we should SB then let him SB someone else. How do you know he's going to go through with it?!?!?!?
I've already told you SEVERAL times that if given the oppurtunity to assume the SB role, I would decline it.
Show me.
icemanE wrote:
Oh, yeah, the latest reason I don't like icemanE is him trying to defend himself with role info.
How and why is this a bad thing? You either have some personal problem with me or you're scum again this game. I also don't understand how armlx is allowed to cruise by making two line posts without growing any moss, especially when he advocates high body counts based on pretty loose info. I mean look at this for Christ's sake:
"Oh hey guys, I have a good role, don't lynch me!" That's not a defense from being scummy.

I still advocate either SB iceman, or not SB at all. Seeing as how I think they're both scum, I don't know how much say the town actually has in this though. I also want to lynch and poison today. I'd be happy with killing any of those on my do not like list.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #255 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:49 am

Post by charter »

Still thinking we need to either just lynch and poison, or SB iceman and lynch and poison.

Also, I say we keep all our night actions to ourselves until tomorrow. The other option I see is to plan them all out today. I won't advocate a plan some, let some people decide policy. We should start voicing our opinions on this matter as well.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #257 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:16 am

Post by charter »

wolframnhart wrote:I am fine with either keeping night actions to ourselves (keep the mafia guessing) or plan it out to see where descrepenses have taken place the next morning.
The reason I'm all for keeping it secret, is the mafia will know before the night whether or not one of them will be discovered. Then, there are roles that don't really do a night action, SB, poisoner, backup possibly, who will be free to submit a kill and will know where the protections will be, so it will be easy to avoid. On top of this, if the mafia know where everything will be going, they can frame people easy, create WIFOM all over the place, etc.

If someone has reasons to plan out the actions before night, I'd like to hear them. I won't advocate the some people have theirs planned, some are free to choose, because it's easily manipulated by the mafia and I doubt it will find them.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #272 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:26 am

Post by charter »

Alabaska, don't plan out lynches like that. It lets the scum plan to get around being killed.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #285 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by charter »

Why are you so eager to know the poisoner's secret ability? I think it's obvious he in fact does have one because he said he wouldn't claim rather than say he doesn't have one.

I don't see any reason you, or anyone else, should need to know it so bad.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #289 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by charter »

Alabaska, you clearly haven't thought very much about this situation...
If he's town he would tell us if it could benefit the town. If it is of more benefit to the town that it's kept secret from the mafia, he wouldn't tell us. If he's scum he isn't going to help the town.

Now, he's already said he's not revealing it, so why are you pushing it, when it is clearly not of benefit to the town?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #300 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:41 am

Post by charter »

Empking wrote:
pwnz wrote:
The flip side is that there are also roles like the Inventor. I'm not trying to say that I think that you are scum, Empking, but if you are then you have a role that scares the shit out of me. You could effectively give the mafia two kills every single night, and you can bet your ass that the mafia will not hesitate to kill off the roles that scare them the most as soon as possible.

I've got a 25% chance of giving an extra kill. I highly doubt I'd be able to give a kill every single night.

The poisoner is a very dangerous role in the hands of scum. The poisoner has beenn acting the scummiest. Therefore he should be killed. Thast seems logical to me.
This is funny.
While you're entitled to your opinion, there is no debate that the poisoner has, in fact, NOT been acting the scummiest. You just say that to justify your wanting to kill him. Add you to the list of people we should kill before night.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #302 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:28 am

Post by charter »

I say we let wolf kill empking just for the irony.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #318 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:
charter wrote:I say we let wolf kill empking just for the irony.
I say we SB someone and work with that info before doing ANYTHING involving lynching or poisoning.
I was being fairly sarcastic. I agree, before we lynch or dayvig, SBing would be a good idea (if we decide to do it).

No one is really taking a stance on how many people/who we want to try and kill today. Same thing goes with how to do night actions.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #343 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:42 am

Post by charter »

AHAHAHAH at alabaska. (just trying to please the mod)

I'd take an empking lynch/poison as well. He makes statements and refuses to back them up, not protown in the least.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #373 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:35 am

Post by charter »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Well, charter is the only one still alive who agreed to it.

Iceman and Alabaska agreed to it too.

I also said earlier that I believed that it would either have to be Iceman or Armlx who was scum, and since Iceman is now confirmed townie, that leaves only one person out of that pair to be scum.
I said I never wanted iceman to get a SB. This means I was not a proponent of the six death plan. iceman took the SB and killed Alabaska before anyone even voiced their opinion.

I think I was voting iceman so I'll
unvote
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #395 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:27 am

Post by charter »

Wolf, you did poison Emp, correct? He's being EXTREMELY unhelpful when he supposedly has nothing left to lose. He should be trying to help out the town if he's town.

I want to hear more from pwnz, your lurkism and not taking a stanceism is not helping us out in the least. Why are you content with just flying under the radar?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #396 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:01 am

Post by charter »

I know I'm a broken record, but since we are now looking to lynch, I think we can't put off deciding about night actions any longer. I still advocate not planning them out in thread. Unless anyone voices their objections, I guess this is what we will just default to anyway after we lynch someone.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #406 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:09 am

Post by charter »

Styro, I'm about to vote you for lynching because of that avatar. Seriously, it hurts my head...

armlx, don't tell other's what to do with their abilities. If someone chooses not to use it, then they'd damn well better have a good reason for not doing it. If Styro went through the night and said he didn't protect anyone, he would almost certainly be scum. Everyone will have to explain their actions tomorrow and scum won't have very good explanations.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #408 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:23 am

Post by charter »

It's a lot scummier tomorrow if he didn't protect anyone and had a bad reason for not, than his not wanting to protect someone today. There's most likely two scum still out there, so we could have gotten his partner today and waited until tomorrow to see if he incriminated himself (if he is scum).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #415 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by charter »

Styro wrote:Wait but the thing is if I get lucky and actually save a town playter, I'll be dead by the next Day, so that player won't be confirmed anyways (since no one will know who I protected), I think I'm worth the same (at the least) as any other town player, so why would I do that to myself?
Everyone will say they know they are a townie, but it doesn't mean a thing to anyone else. The fact of the matter is, if you do manage to save someone, it's most likely that they are in fact town. Also, their role will be more useful to the town, so therefore, to the rest of us, there is no protown reason you wouldn't try and save whoever you think is going to get killed tonight. armlx summed it up pretty well with pointing out how Crazy didn't want to use his power, and look how that one turned out...

@Wolf, good. Emp is the poster child for being the vig target in a game.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #418 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by charter »

I don't know what you want me to say to that. There's nothing I can do to defend myself, because as far as I can tell you dont actually think I'm suspicious, just going off of Crazy's voting history, correct?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #447 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:30 am

Post by charter »

vote ZS

Goes the whole day saying how he doesn't want all these kills, and now we have four dead, one more (supposedly) dying at the end of the day, and he's voting for armlx. He says he wants to be 90% sure of scum before he casts a vote, but I gather the main reasons he's voting armlx is as insurance and because of armlx's posting style. Neither of these reasons necessarily point to scum (and he hasn't said they do, so I'm guessing he doesn't think they always do). His initial reason for voting armlx was he "support the idea that we should kill the person who suggested the mass killings" which directly contradicts his 90% sure. ZS, do you have an explanation for your voting contradiction?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #448 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:52 am

Post by charter »

Something else to note, a history of suggesting multiple kills.

28, has suggests SB to get the equivalent of two lynches
34, has remembers poisoner, three suspicious people kills today
41, charter (sarcastically) comes up with five death plan
57, empking says six kills on day one would be a bit much
98, armlx realizes we can do six kills today

Can someone please go back and check to make sure I didn't leave anything out before I use this as more ZS lynching fodder?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #450 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:39 am

Post by charter »

ZS, my post was a list of SUGGESTING multiple kills. Not supporting them. The reason why is...
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Unvote Empking, Vote Armlx

I support the idea that we should kill the person who suggested the mass killings.
I guess I misread about your 90% rule. You do say you like to be that sure, but don't have to. Up until that last post, you didn't clarify that armlx's aggressiveness equaled scummy to you, so it seemed like an arbitrary reason for voting him. I personally don't think he's being overaggressive, but that might be because it isn't aimed at me either.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #499 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:03 am

Post by charter »

I'm still voting ZS, I don't agree with or support policy lynching. It's easy for scum to manipulate. ZS has already bended the facts (the reason I initially voted him) to make his case against armlx, now all he has left to vote armlx with is his policy lynching. For example, if ZS is scum and armlx isn't, he gets to try and lynch a townie with no justification. Call it my insurance plan ZS that this isn't the case.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #512 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by charter »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:I am secretly a cop.
Normally I'd unvote you without question. However, we have one scum down, and I'm hoping another down with the empking poison. This would still leave you to be the third one and the only reasonable place for my vote.

However, wolf's vote was INCREDIBLY suspicious. He puts ZS at L-1 AFTER me and pwnz have sided against ZS. Basically, the whole town (minus the gimbo debacle) is not favoring ZS, and NOW once he's confirmed that, he votes ZS and even still seems very reserved about it. Plus his justification makes little sense and is very weak for a L-1 vote.

In light of these recent events, I think letting ZS live tonight can probably confirm or condemn him tomorrow
unvote, vote wolframnhart

@armlx, I think it means everyone was randomly assigned their public role. People were then randomly assigned secret roles. People were then randomly assigned alignments. This reminds me of something I wanted to bring up, all these secret roles seem fishy, cop, bulletproof, vig. It seems like there's an awful lot of them, which doesn't help ZS's claim, but as I said, I think that we shouldn't lynch him today.

Also, if ZS isn't the real cop, and you are, now is a good time to claim in my opinion. Looking for one scum without a cop shouldn't be too difficult.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #515 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:35 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:
@armlx, I think it means everyone was randomly assigned their public role. People were then randomly assigned secret roles. People were then randomly assigned alignments. This reminds me of something I wanted to bring up, all these secret roles seem fishy, cop, bulletproof, vig. It seems like there's an awful lot of them, which doesn't help ZS's claim, but as I said, I think that we shouldn't lynch him today.
My point was I don't see what cop has to do with his alignment. TBH, even before that, he was the most powerful investigative role in the game, and none of you cared.
When someone claims cop on D1 in a normal game at L-1, it doesn't have much to do with their actual alignment, so that's why you let them live N1 and then take it from there. Plus, I actually find Wolf's latest actions to be scummier than ZS's so I'd have put my vote on wolf even if ZS didn't claim cop.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #524 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:05 am

Post by charter »

hasdgfas wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Also: I think "Mafia Goon" is probably a secret role in itself, rather than "Mafia" being an alignment randomly assigned after the public and secret roles are assigned.
hmm, what would make you think that unless you have some knowledge?
What indeed?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #528 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by charter »

wolframnhart wrote:
charter wrote:However, wolf's vote was INCREDIBLY suspicious. He puts ZS at L-1 AFTER me and pwnz have sided against ZS. Basically, the whole town (minus the gimbo debacle) is not favoring ZS, and NOW once he's confirmed that, he votes ZS and even still seems very reserved about it. Plus his justification makes little sense and is very weak for a L-1 vote.
here's the thing, I had read through the ZS and armlx argument, and had even voiced my opinion on it a few times. I stated that I was taking armlx side of the argument before, and after really looking at ZS's comment of insurance vote I didn't like the sound of it. It had nothing to do with you or pwnz, I would have voted ZS even if neither of you had said anything against him. As it is, if ZS really is a cop, I feel like crap now for making him role claim. If he is cop, I hope that someone protects him tonight because I think he would be very valuable in the long run, even more so then my day vig ability.
You only voted after me and pwnz told you that we were on the same side of the argument. Now you're saying that you would have voted before? Why didn't you then?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #539 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:55 am

Post by charter »

pwnz wrote:Hey Empking, why are you voting for wolframnhart?
Have you read this game? This is a dumb question to ask...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #542 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:33 am

Post by charter »

hasdgfas wrote:
charter wrote:
pwnz wrote:Hey Empking, why are you voting for wolframnhart?
Have you read this game? This is a dumb question to ask...
not really. He still hasn't explained why. He's just said "look through his posts and you'll see"
What I meant was he's given his reason "He's scum" but he's never justified it or tried to. He's been asked numerous times, so pwnz's request seemed pointless

@armlx, whats a gun smith?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #552 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by charter »

Yet you're still voting him???
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #555 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by charter »

The way I see it is he's either scum, in which case you shouldn't care what he claims, or he is town, in which case you may legitimately feel like crap. You can't have both ways. I think you're digging yourself a deeper hole here... I'm liking my vote for you more and more.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #562 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:35 am

Post by charter »

But that's alignment, no an abillity.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #566 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:51 am

Post by charter »

That's what all of us are assuming, that a secret role entails some sort of abillity. That's why your assumption doesn't make sense.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #576 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:51 am

Post by charter »

Any word on when we can get a replacement in?

I'm still looking.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #617 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:56 am

Post by charter »

I did a reread. Wolf's latest actions are still what stand out the most to me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #620 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:37 am

Post by charter »

wolframnhart wrote:I think I'm the only one not voting aren't I?
Yes, and?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #630 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by charter »

ZS, if you keep going at this, I'm going to switch back over to you and lynch you. This is the second or third ridiculous idea you've gone on and on about. They aren't helping us out in the least and are a major distraction to scumhunting.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #636 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:40 pm

Post by charter »

ZS, first it's the policy lynching of armlx. Then it's the voting him for suggesting it when he wasn't the one that suggested it. Then it was the goon is a secret role. Now it's this ridiculous posting restriction crap. There was another one in there as well, but it's eluding me.

Who is the 'them' you keep referencing in your last post?

Anyone have anything to say before I hammer ZS?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #654 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:43 am

Post by charter »

Alright, ZS you just won't drop your ridiculous ideas. Don't think we need to waste more time discussing them.

unvote, vote ZS
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #664 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:05 am

Post by charter »

Random works for me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #667 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:55 am

Post by charter »

Popcorn is fine with me too. Any method is fine.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #670 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:16 am

Post by charter »

Well, I'll just go first, I bussed wolf and geddings.

Next up, armlx.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #678 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:49 am

Post by charter »

Ged dying doesn't mean a whole lot. He could have died regardless of who was targetted.

Has, can I ask why you picked me?
armlx, why pick ged?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #680 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:23 am

Post by charter »

Xyl didn't answer armlx's question of basically "is pwnz lying?" I'll have to answer that question myself it seems.

Pwnz, why pick me?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #682 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:13 am

Post by charter »

Uneasy how?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #685 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:55 am

Post by charter »

No, but why not block wolf or ged? If one of them is mafia, they would undoubtably be the one to have sent in the kill.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #689 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by charter »

Armlx could have "investigated" ged as well, but in reality killed him. It would stand up to pwnz's "tracking" as well. You've conveniently left this out of your analysis. Plus, none of us know that it wasn't you who sent in the kill.

As far as I can tell, no one is cleared yet, but I think the scum team is either wolf/armlx or pwnz/someone.

Also, I'm betting there's two mafia left, not one, that's pretty standard in a 12 person mini. However, you do raise a good point with he should still have most likely learned who I tried to switch.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #694 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 am

Post by charter »

Sorry, I've been busing moving in real life. I don't see enough to vote on yet when we really can't afford a mislynch here.

Pwnz, what makes you so sure you're going to be alive tomorrow to reveal first?
I need to think of some more questions, but that's all I've got this minute.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #699 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:01 am

Post by charter »

I think I need a reread. Yesterday I was suspicious of wolf for his asking people for their stances before he took his, and now today pwnz looks the most suspicious, but I haven't seen anything that points to a wolf/pwnz scumpair, but that's what the reread is for.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #706 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by charter »

Haven't had much time for my reread. I'll try and get on it tomorrow sometime.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #707 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:24 pm

Post by charter »

Ack, I apologize for not getting this done already...
Can we get prods?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #710 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:10 am

Post by charter »

hasdgfas wrote:charter, is there a reason you're not being very aggressive? I've noticed that usually you're much more aggressive than you have been in this game.
I like to mix it up. Plus this pertains to ongoing games so I can't talk much.

I went back and reread. Wolf spends quite a bit of day one just defending himself from empking. He also tries fitting in a lot.
wolf wrote:But seriously I don't mind going with a general vote about who to use my dayvig power on, reason being I would rather kill the person everyone does a poison vote on so I am not accused of doing anything wrong.
Next there's a bit of discussion about his role and how to use it. It sort of parallels how crazy acted in regards to his role. He basically only popped in the thread after Empking accuses him.

Here is more evidence of him trying to fit in.
wolf wrote:I am fine with either keeping night actions to ourselves (keep the mafia guessing) or plan it out to see where descrepenses have taken place the next morning.
I'm now on page 13, I'll try and finish the rest tonight, and then probably vote wolf.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #712 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by charter »

Those are the hard evidence I have suggesting you want to blend in (from ~first half of day one). The rest is just how the majority of your posts are spent dispelling empking's bad arguements and not much looking for scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #714 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by charter »

No, I'm not debating that empking's arguments were crap. They were. It's that the majority of your posts were defending yourself from him, not really that many focused on scumhunting.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #722 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by charter »

Ehhh, when pwnz voted for me with his crap case yesterday, I pretty much ignored it, and it nothing ever came of it, as is such with most blatently crappy cases (such as Empking's against you). I just feel like you got overdefensive when there was no reason to. I thought it was pretty clear that no one was buying into his case against you.

Your posts on page 14, all of them are explaining that if there's a majority, you'll poison empking or saying you poisoned him.
page 15, you post twice but basically say nothing.
wolframnhart in 379 wrote:@ armlx

I don't really see you or ZS as scum atm.
wolframnhart in 506 wrote:
unvote

Not sure I really like the idea of lynching someone just as an insurance policy. You aren't directly attacking armlx for the whole "plan" thing, yet you do constantly bring it up in your arguments. This seems just odd enough to make it seem no so protown, only because it's not leading anywhere and yet you are still pursuing it to almost nitpickingness (spelling? lol) yourself.
vote ZS
Here you hop on after me and pwnz say we support the ZS lynch. This is my biggest reason for suspecting you as scum. You make no mention of ZS being scummy in between these two posts. You're jumping on ZS's wagon copying the justification of others. Your reasons for joining were known quite a while beforehand, but it was only after it seemed basically the entire town was in support of a ZS lynch that you go aboard. My post 512 questioned you for this as well.

517, your response to 512
We go back and forth a bit, I don't buy your reasons. I think around this point I get distracted by ZS and his ridiculous theories again.
wolframnhart in 602 wrote:@Has, if you are convinced we should lynch ZS, why aren't you voting him?
Don't really like the suggesting to Has to vote ZS, but I don't think it's a huge scumtell.

In 619, you say you're the only one voting. I say "Yes, and?" in 620.
wolframnhart in 621 wrote:Was just a question. Of course after i posted it i looked back, saw that myself and Has hadn't voted, until i asked Has about his vote and he put it on ZS. Zs is now at L-1, but I just feel like there is something I am missing because I don't want to end this day on a possible mislynch.
You only unvoted ZS after his claim when a few other people did (myself and has and maybe someone else). Here (coupled with 622) you manage to set yourself up to look good tomorrow by being afraid that ZS is a mislynch, and cast suspicion on pwnz for his part in the wagon. Knowing that ZS is town, these couple of posts give me the impression that you knew yesterday as well.

Stopped here. I think the only things that happened after was I hammer ZS, and then night. Then today.

Still I find the waiting to vote ZS until it was the popular thing to do, then managing to get yourself off the mislynch is the scummiest thing that's happened so far this game.
vote wolf

The only thing I gather from yesterday is that pwnz is not your partner. And from what I've seen in this game, it's not too much different from other games where he's been town. Like I said earlier today, I think armlx is his partner, but I haven't reread him with as much scrutiny as I have wolf, I'll try doing that when I get some time.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #725 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:25 am

Post by charter »

I disagree with armlx, mine is the only one that can put the kill back on scum. Ged could only replace the townie they killed. I might even have managed last night...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #731 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by charter »

Well, I think the rest of you need to post your opinions of at least someone. Wolf seems to be slightly suspicious of pwnz/has. I think wolf is scum. Pwnz, armlx, and has, what are your thoughts on anything. Unless you want a no lynch that is.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #733 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by charter »

Ah, you did. I missed that. Apologies.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #737 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:
Also, currently my suspects are charter on gut, and pwnz for not contributing much of anything useful.
This pairing actually makes a fair amount of sense, given that charter set up to have pwnz claim last. I'm assuming pwnz made the kill last night then and couldn't have gotten a real result.
Oh no. We're not pulling this over on ol' charter. First, I claimed first, I have nothing to hide. Second, I only said armlx go second. You made pwnz go last, I had littler to do with it than you did.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #739 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:01 am

Post by charter »

Odd, seeing as how you told him to claim next...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #745 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:09 am

Post by charter »

I won't be able to check this again before deadline. Wolf didn't really defend against the points I made against him, so I'm happy with a wolf lynch, be it deadline or not.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #753 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:25 am

Post by charter »

I did no action.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #755 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:27 am

Post by charter »

What was your night action choice has?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #757 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:01 am

Post by charter »

can we get a prod on pwnz?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #760 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:44 am

Post by charter »

I tried to bus myself, but I was told I couldn't. I realized that I could either bus has and pwnz, or no action and just chose no action.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #764 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:06 am

Post by charter »

At first I thought it could be either of you, but I just realized that if it was you, you could have NK'ed for a win. Pwnz's night action claims have been very questionable, "oh hey, I tracked the guy that got blocked", "oh hey, I didn't send in an action and no one died", and then yesterday he basically lurked his way into oblivion. I will make a more comprehensive case against him if you want me to has.

vote mayhem
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #766 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:55 am

Post by charter »

Well, from my point of view, has is confirmed town. That means you are the last scum. If has was scum, he would have NK'ed me last night and there would have been absolutely no stopping him winning.

I suppose that it's not worth the risk of just losing, but I really don't see any way that has is scum.

unvote

mayhem wrote:As for him tracking you when you were blocked, Charter, how was he supposed to know? As far as I know, has didn't tell anyone in advance who he was going to block, and pwnz only claimed after Has because the order was random.
He didn't need to know, he went last. The order was not random, armlx (confirmed scum) let pwnz go last.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #769 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:39 am

Post by charter »

M4yhem wrote:I don’t understand why you didn’t use you night ability. Wasn’t there a chance you could have sent the scum kill back at themselves? What’s your justification for not trying to protect a townie?
I had only one choice for action, I figured scum knew that that was all I could do as well and would plan accordingly, so I decided to do the opposite.
Anyway, I’ve reread, and I’m leaning towards a Charter lynch because:
Crazy voted Charter at the beginning of day one, then retracted and never mentioned him again. I call that ‘distancing’.
Crazy didn't do much of anything but stall SBing someone.
Charter claimed to suspect Crazy but never as a number one suspect. I also call that distancing.
Mainly I didn't want to get SB'ed. pwnz conveniently never gave opinions on anyone but ZS and myself.

Armlx defended Charter from an attack by pwnz.
I believe that was hascow.
Armlx claimed to see Charter as Wolf’s partner, but voted for Wolf not Charter day two. Distancing, again. Charter said the same about armlx, but neither of them ever came close to voting each other.
Looks life if I suspect enough people I'm bound to be right every once in a while.
Charter pushed hard against Iceman (town), Zombie (town) and Wolf (town).
Clearly I've been wrong a lot this game.
And, like I said, I can’t think of any reason for Charter not to use his bus power last night if town.
I had only one choice to do. Like I said, I figured scum would know this as well, and plan accordingly, so I did the opposite.

Your whole case against me boils down to "distancing", not that I'm scummy. I just said whatever in response to your points because most of them weren't things I did, so I can't explain them. I could make a similar case against you because pwnz "lurked" the whole game and never mentioned armlx or Crazy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #774 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by charter »

So, have I done anything that's scummy? Some things that I can actually explain?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #777 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:22 am

Post by charter »

M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote:So, have I done anything that's scummy? Some things that I can actually explain?
Yeah, explain that comment about Armlx being Wolf's scumpartner. What made you think that?
Wolf's post 688. I said why in 689. The whole thing was based on my believing Wolf was scum, then armlx was the logical choice for his partner.
How come you never provided any evidence for the idea? Why, when Armlx said
you
were Wolf's scumbuddy, didn't you defend yourself?
In my head, armlx being scum hinged on wolf being scum. I see now that I was completely wrong (again). What was I suppose to say? I'm not scum? armlx never made a case against me, he just hopped on the wolfwagon.
What made you think you’d be S-Bed?
I thought it was obvious that if you let the attack against the SB'er they would SB you when they got around to doing it.
Is that normal for you?
On the first day or two, yes, then I usually get my act together in LYLO.
You could make a case against pwnz, but it wouldn’t be similar. You are the only one with these scummy two-way connections to both dead scum.
Alright, I'll make a case. Pwnz is the only one with NO connections to ANYONE.

I don't like how you are just buying into armlx's framing me has.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #778 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:23 am

Post by charter »

I thought it was obvious that if you let the attack against the SB'er they would SB you when they got around to doing it.

Should be

I thought it was obvious that if you
led
the attack against the SB'er they would SB you when they got around to doing it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #780 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:48 am

Post by charter »

Ok, well then, I personally thought if you led the attack against the SB, they would SB you. My thinking, if the SB was town, and you led an attack against them, they would know it to be wrong, and it would increase the chance of you being scum (in their head). If the SB was scum and you went after them, then obviously you're right, and a threat to the scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #783 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:08 am

Post by charter »

But the SB is special, there is no way they could live to endgame. It was only a matter of time before they died. I didn't see the need to pursue someone who had no chance of living long anyway. I also didn't see the need to paint a target on myself so that I died when there were other's I thought who were being less helpful.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #784 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:11 am

Post by charter »

The above was directed as hascow.

Mayhem, did you even read this game? Iceman SB'ed whoever he pleased, not who the town was voting for, so clearly my fear was rational. Also, like I said in the above post, I saw no need to pursue someone who was already dead anyway.
How is that scummy?
I never said it was.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #786 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by charter »

That was responses to questions you asked me, or points you've brought up against me. I haven't had time to go back and make a case.
Did you think Crazy would bomb you too?
I certainly thought it possible. Regardless, the same logic applies. No need to make a big case on a dead person.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #791 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:37 am

Post by charter »

I have a ton of hw. I will definately have something up by friday at the latest, hopefully sooner (I'll probably want a break from hw tonight haha).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #796 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by charter »

I already fucking said I know that hascow is town. I said that before anyone voted, do you guys even read my posts? Should I even bother making a case? Will it be read? I'm working on my case. It's going fast, because pwnz hasn't said a damn thing. I'm on page 13 or so before he says one thing noteworthy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #799 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by charter »

Ok, page 12 before pwnz says anything (almost literally).

In post 293 he just restates what the town has already decided to do. Cerebus asks him to give opinions on players in 294, and pwnz gets all defensive in
pwnz in 297 wrote:
cerebus wrote:I know the game is moving fast, but you have yet to comment on anybody's alignment yet.
What a stupid thing to say. How would my guess on an individual's alignment be any better then your own, or every one else's here for that matter?
pwnz in 308 wrote:If I see anything suspicious then I will be sure to let you both know right away.
Still not giving opinions, and still actively lurking.
pwnz in 317 wrote:There is no reason for you to be badgering me into telling you who I think is scum. As the Tracker, I believe that my role can be taken full advantage of by not bluntly telling the person who I am suspecting of being evil that I will be investigating him tonight.
That sure worked out well. You've told us absolutely nothing in two nights now.

This is the time that cerebus starts questioning pwnz heavily (posts 294-315) and actually calling him out for his lurking. Oh hey, look what happened in 321, Crazy SB'ed cerebus effectively ending all inquiries directed at pwnz.

367-368, nothing but more active lurking.
pwnz in 368 wrote:I'm working on my own statement as to what I think just happened, so bear with me. It will probably be posted sometime tomorrow.
Never saw it.
pwnz in 417 wrote:I agree with armlx. The two players that died were scummy, and I definitely had AlabaskaJ on my "to track" list.

Alignment is still a very difficult thing to deduce, but I feel like I am under a lot of pressure to put a vote on someone. I'm going with the only thing that I could squeeze out of the voting history and vote charter. It may not be the best reason ever to vote someone, but at least I have something to put behind my vote other then, "he is the scummiest poster".
Oh, now you give your opinions on players. That are dead. This is the first post pwnz says something about who he thinks is scum.

He finally votes someone (it doesn't count though) based on voting history. He only votes because he doesn't like the suspicion that he's drawing from other players. He doesn't vote because he thinks I'm scum, just to satisfy the town. This is on page 17 by the way.

Defends his bad vote in 428 with poorer reasons than for making it in the first place.

Something else I just noticed. Hascow, wolf, and ZS all defended me from pwnz's case. Not just armlx like Mayhem is saying. That's why I thought it was has that defended me, because half the town did.

~~almost three pages of absence from pwnz~~
pwnz in 518 wrote:So ZS, you have the ability to both see who targets someone at night as well as investigate someone else for being Mafia?
Seems VERY interested in the cop claim. Now that I think about it, that's all he was interested in the beginning as well, other people's roles.
pwnz in 545 wrote:
unvote

vote ZombieSlayer54
Was questioned about this, and lurked his way right out of giving an answer.
pwnz in 580 wrote:How do you intend to effectively scum-hunt if you just so happened to accidentally read over the fact that we poisoned you?
Ironic considering I didn't consider anything pwnz did even basic scumhunting.
pwnz in 581 wrote:EBWOP:

Also, answer the damn question effectively! I still don't understand your vote on wolframnhart...
Also ironic considering pwnz never explained his vote on ZS.
pwnz in 592 wrote:I've actually been on the moon before. I flew there last night on my privately owned lunar lander. My family owns a summer home up there. The view is nice but the whole lack of oxygen thing is kind of a buzzkill. At least the neighbors are nice.
Is trying to distract the town. More active lurking.
pwnz in 599 wrote:I can walk on water.
See above.

His next batch of posts are questioning ZS, but get lost in the midst of everyone else's. He's just doing his part to blend in.

Day two begins.
He was set up by armlx to reveal last, then gives a very questionable result.
pwnz in 686 wrote:
charter wrote:Pwnz, why pick me?
You have always been my top suspect to be scum. That and it seemed like the busser would be most likely switch one of his mafia buddies for a townie just in case something bad were to happen.
This is the first time he's said I'm scummy, yet I've supposedly always been his top suspect.

pwnz defends going last in 692.
pwnz in 692 wrote:I am completely willing to give up my night action reveal first tomorrow morning in order to hopefully dis spell any doubt in your mind that you might have about me.
I still maintain he slipped knowing he was going to be alive today. It's easy to go first if you know you're going to have to (even though he didn't).
pwnz in 734 wrote:I have stated that I think that Charter is scum, but wolf's vote on me makes me suspect him as well.
OMGUS suspects wolf...
pwnz in 742 wrote:
hascow wrote:Oh, that's lovely. Is there any other reason besides him voting for you?

Also, currently my suspects are charter on gut, and pwnz for not contributing much of anything useful.
I could flick my boogers at charter. That sounds like it might be useful.

Or I could just vote for him.. but if I do that and the vote count stays the way that it is currently, we would have a no lynch per rule [5].
Contributes to wolfs lynch by not voting.
End of day two.

That's pretty much a summary of pwnz's questionable actions. To summarize why I think he's scum: he has not given opinions on hardly anyone, that way he's never wrong when we had five townie deaths day one. If he hasn't been actively lurking, he's been actually lurking suspicion away from himself. He was fairly hypocritical and OMGUS was his second biggest reason for suspecting people, after early day one voting history. He contributed practically nothing the whole game.

I will elaborate if necessary. And
vote Mayhem
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #801 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by charter »

You're really on the ball with those votecounts.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #803 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:25 am

Post by charter »

Allow me to set you straight Mayhem, you've tried to twist everything I've said, so I'll clarify for you.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote: Something else I just noticed. Hascow, wolf, and ZS all defended me from pwnz's case. Not just armlx like Mayhem is saying. That's why I thought it was has that defended me, because half the town did.
I never said it was
just
armlx who defended you. What I said was, Armlx defended you. You denied that. Now, the fact that other people defended you doesn’t change the fact that Armlx, scum, defended you, his buddy, from an attack by pwnz, town.
I didn't deny it. I said I thought it was has that defended me, which was true. And then you're like, "looks like you're mistaken", when I clearly wasn't.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote: That's pretty much a summary of pwnz's questionable actions. To summarize why I think he's scum: he has not given opinions on hardly anyone, that way he's never wrong when we had five townie deaths day one. If he hasn't been actively lurking, he's been actually lurking suspicion away from himself. He was fairly hypocritical and OMGUS was his second biggest reason for suspecting people, after early day one voting history. He contributed practically nothing the whole game.
I don’t deny pwnz didn’t contribute much. I do strongly disagree with the reasoning you give for his non-participation. Like I said before, if pwnz had been lurking on purpose as a strategy to win, there is absolutely no reason for him not to send in the kill last night. We wouldn’t be having this conversation if pwnz was scum; you or Has would be dead and he’d be gloating.

No, the fact that he flaked at the crucial moment gives the real reason for his half-assed play; he didn’t really want to be in the game. He struggled for a while to stay interested, to participate, but eventually he gave up.

He also replaced out of lover’s multiball recently (I checked his post history) which shows it isn’t a game strategy, it’s a personal thing.
Talking about ongoing games aside, you don't know pwnz's role in that game, so how can you say it isn't a game strategy? I've seen scum realize they're cooked and replace out so they don't have to deal with it.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote: Day two begins.
pwnz in 686 wrote:
You have always been my top suspect to be scum. That and it seemed like the busser would be most likely switch one of his mafia buddies for a townie just in case something bad were to happen.
This is the first time he's said I'm scummy, yet I've supposedly always been his top suspect.
Wrong. He voted for you the day before. The only other player he suspects, Zombie, is lynched, so his night choice makes perfect sense here.
I said that's the first time he suspected me. Sure he voted for me on day one, but he didn't say he was suspicious of me. I went to lengths to point this out in my original case (which I guess you didn't read). That's when everyone defended me against pwnz. Oh wait, you said armlx defended me so you did read? Just trying to twist what I say around to suit your needs, not the truth, eh?
M4yhem wrote:Also, you can’t tell me a scumteam with Armlx on it wouldn’t have discussed what to claim before daybreak. The fact you claimed first means nothing, because you rehearsed your claims at night, Armlx killed Ged (since you were under suspicion) and then faked his claim on the dead guy.
I don't understand how this is an argument about anything, but it's WIFOM nontheless.
M4yhem wrote:
Charter wrote:I still maintain he slipped knowing he was going to be alive today. It's easy to go first if you know you're going to have to (even though he didn't).
Now you’re being petty. He didn’t go first because he flaked out. I would have gone first, if either of you had insisted, but it wasn’t important to you at the time, for some reason.
You're completely missing what I'm saying. I was talking about how he knew he was going to be alive today, because he's scum.
M4yhem wrote:As for the slip, I like pwnz’s answer:
pwnz wrote:If I'm not alive tomorrow you will know what position that I held in the game regardless, so it wouldn't really matter either way.
If he’s dead, his alignment will be obvious. Does he really have to say ‘as long as I’m not nightkilled’ whenever he talks about tomorrow?
Looks like it.
M4yhem wrote:Right. And you contribute to wolf’s lynch by voting him and then relentlessly pushing for his death, while spreading a little suspicion on your partner, Armlx, in case it all goes wrong.
Nice how you just attack me back. I'm not trying to shift blame for my part in lynching wolf, I thought he was scum and I was wrong. I'm not trying to sneak out of suspicion like you are.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #805 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by charter »

I'm not going to bother setting you straight. You're obviously just going to keep twisting what I say. I'll leave it up to has to make his decision. If he wants me to clarify further, I will, but Mayhem is just going to keep up these shenanegans and it's pointless for me to keep setting him straight.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #807 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by charter »

I made my case against him. There's nothing else to say, I'm sure I could requote all his posts and make up some bs or twist everything he says, but that's not going to do any good. If I haven't convinced you so far, then I can't do it. Go ahead and vote.

I think my case against him is solid, his responses have just been attacks at me, not defending himself from the points, so I think they're valid. If you don't, well then we're screwed.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #809 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by charter »

I don't have any more time tonight, but I'll get to that tomorrow has.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #811 (isolation #105) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:35 am

Post by charter »

@Has (perhaps attacking was the wrong word, I should have said not defending against)

His whole 'pwnz replaced out of another game, so he can't be scum!' idea is ridiculous.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote:Day two begins.
pwnz in 686 wrote:
Wrong. He voted for you the day before. The only other player he suspects, Zombie, is lynched, so his night choice makes perfect sense here.
I guess it's not attacking me, but he's not responding to my point against him, he's going on about something I'm not even talking about. I advocated everyone do what they want with their night choices, I don't care if people use them on me.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote: Contributes to wolfs lynch by not voting.
Right. And you contribute to wolf’s lynch by voting him and then relentlessly pushing for his death, while spreading a little suspicion on your partner, Armlx, in case it all goes wrong.
Obviously I contributed to wolf's lynch. I was the only one that said more than two words about him. I was the only one that bothered doing much of anything on day two. I could easily have lurked my way to another night, and another NK like pwnz did. Here is an example of him just attacking me because my point is good.
M4yhem wrote:Getting tired, aren't you, Charter? It's hard to make up lies, isn't it? It's hard to try to make me look guilty when you know you're the guilty one.

I can keep going forever, you know. I have the truth on my side. I know pwnz was innocent, so every problem you come up with, I can counter.

Might as well give up, Charter. You put up a good fight but it's over now.

You can't hide the fact that it's you the other scum are linked with and it's you who was blocked last night. You are the only one who, in order to be scum today, wouldn't have to have thrown his chance to win away last night.
If pwnz was lurkerscum, he would have sent a kill in instead of flaking. If Has was scum, he would have sent in a kill too. But you were blocked, Has saved us all and now you lose.
This whole post is ridiculous.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #812 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:35 am

Post by charter »

Those are just the ones that he tried to look like he was responding to, but didn't. The majority of them he just ignored.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #815 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:19 am

Post by charter »

M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote: His whole 'pwnz replaced out of another game, so he can't be scum!' idea is ridiculous.
That's not the arguement I made and you know it. You claimed Pwnz's flaking out of this game was some sort of strategy. I answered that by pointed out he was replaced in another game too.
Completely not what I claimed at all. How do you know pwnz didn't pay his internet bill? Didn't have an extended hospital trip? Didn't a lot of things.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote:Obviously I contributed to wolf's lynch. I was the only one that said more than two words about him. I was the only one that bothered doing much of anything on day two. I could easily have lurked my way to another night, and another NK like pwnz did. Here is an example of him just attacking me because my point is good.
So you actively pushed for a townie lynch all day two and you think that makes you look better than pwnz, whose main suspect day two was you and who didn't vote for the townie?
I think that doing something was better than doing nothing, like pwnz did. Else we could have just stalled up some more NK's.
M4yhem wrote:And he didn't lurk his way to another NK. If he'd done that, he would have won, which is a point you refuse to face because you know you can't answer it.
False.
M4yhem wrote:And I ignored nothing. You keep ignoring the point that if pwnz was lurkerscum, he wouldn't have flaked out, he would have killed someone.

You can lie about me all you like, but the truth will out, Charter.
I had a lot of points, you responded to few of them. Pwnz just up and vanished from the site, it wasn't a strategy. I don't understand why you keep saying I'm trying to say it was. It's not. You can't infer anything from it one way or another.

And yes, the truth is coming out.

I don't like this deadline in lylo.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #817 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:59 am

Post by charter »

That's bullshit and you know it Mayhem. You kept twisting what I said around so that I'd have to keep correcting you and you could "catch" me in a slipup. There's nothing there, stop making shit up.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #820 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Post by charter »

Me too. However, less than 20 hours until deadline.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #827 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:55 am

Post by charter »

No action again.
vote mayhem
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #841 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by charter »

Good game everyone.
Yeah, we were pretty much screwed several times. I was actually hoping wolf would poison me, because I feel like an endgame with armlx, has, and pwnz/mayhem would have been a win for us. This was actually a really fun game.

And yeah, geddingsworth saved you all, cause he protected hascow N1, and has was the only one we ever tried to NK.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #843 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by charter »

Oh, also, hascow, what made you so suspicious of me the whole game? I wanted to be like "post your suspicion so I can quash it" but I figured that would have screwed me over pretty hard. Just looking to improve my mafia play.

Also, thanks to Xyl for modding! You're definately one of the better mods on MS.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #852 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by charter »

I'm fine with posting out daytalk.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”