Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:15 am

Post by wolframnhart »

/confirm
oughtta be some fun had here by all
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:18 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Empking wrote:Its already past 15th July.
thats true but he says the 15th of august
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

We waiting on what.. 2 people to confirm right?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

actually charter confirmed. think its armlx and pwns

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:03 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Empking wrote:
Vote: wolframnhart

I really don't like the idea of a dayvig who might be scum.

On the other hand, I do quite like the "kill a lot on day 1" plan though six deaths on day 1 would be a bit too much, four seems a bit much.

I think the "kill a good role so I can take it" was more of a moment of idiocy rather than a scum tell but I'm not sure if it was a town moment or scum moment.
So you would vote me, out of the other dayvigs? Kinda random there since there are worse potential killers.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:00 am

Post by wolframnhart »

So the SB isnt a worse potential killer? Taking out himself and another person?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:04 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Alright fine, so you vote for me, because i MIGHT be scum as you say. You haven't even given me any chance on real posting before hand.

You seem to be focusing on the fact that my role sounds scummy more then any evidence i might be scum.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:10 am

Post by wolframnhart »

charter wrote:Along with not making hasty decisions with how to use the power roles.
Absolutely. If we just all go "OMG i have a cool power check it out!!!" and go for it, then it would make a short game.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:41 am

Post by wolframnhart »

ZS wrote:Also, Empking seems waaaaay too eager to get the poisoner killed. This leads me to begin to believe two things:

Empking is scum.

Poisoner is pro-town, and the scum want him dead to prevent him from using his ability on them.
I'm glad someone else saw this. Struck me as way too weird that I was just outed right away by Emp.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I feel so used!! :( But seriously I don't mind going with a general vote about who to use my dayvig power on, reason being I would rather kill the person everyone does a poison vote on so I am not accused of doing anything wrong.The only problem i see is this:
I use my day vig power and accidently snag a townie off (after all I am sure there will be scum in the general vote using me to kill one of us off), then the scum might be a lil catious of me and kill me off

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

EBWOP I dont mean to say however that I won't use my power because I don't want to die, I just want to make sure we use it correctly before I am killed off

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok well if we do go along with a poisoning today, who would we poison? Has anyone given themselves as scummy enough to warrant a death before a lynch? And if so then who is scummy enough to lynch afterwards? The main people right now are Charter, Iceman, myself, and cerberus, and I don't know if anyone has shown themselves to be scummy. I know I am not, and I think iceman might have just slipped up but had good intentions behind his mistake, charter I think is looking out for the town, and I am not sure on cerberus just yet, so for the moment I will assume he is town as well.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

If I had to guess, since it says the person poisoned is killed at the end of the day, and the day ends once a person is lynched, that the lynched person would die first, but thats just a guess

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:05 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Alabaska J wrote:Warning: Empking always makes odd posts like that even when he is town. I'll post a link to the game I played with him where he was town and acted a bit like this if I can find it.

Nominate icemanE for The One Who Is SB'd
There is a difference between an odd post and being just plain scummy sounding. He immediately votes me and assumes I am scum because of my role. I point this out and he says I am misleading the town. When others ask him to clarify, his posts make almost no sense. I have done nothing about this so far (by that I mean targeting him or voting him in anyway) but his actions to me seem like he is a scared scum that doesn't want to be poisoned so he wants that role eliminated.

Besides Emp, if I poison who the majority of the town votes for, how can this be a bad thing? If I go againt it in anyway then I am sure a lynch would be the next thing to happen to me. The only way that might not happen is if I was so unconvinced that the town was right and I happen to poison the real scum.

If you are truly still pushing for a lynch on me after that explination, something is really wrong there and I think we need to start looking at you.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:14 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Empking wrote:
armlx wrote:
Empking wrote:I'd say if its lynch or lose, you should say anything to make sure you're not lynched.
This is scum logic.
How is it?

I stil think, misleading the town is a very good scum tell, misleading the town in order to protect yourself is an even better scum tell. I still think that subtly threatening people is a scum tell and since he's guilty of both.
Wow seriously Emp what kind of drugs are you one because you are on one hell of a mind trip. In no way was i subtly threating you.
All I am saying is that you jumped on me for no reason aside from my role, when i defended myself you say i am misleading town, and when I explained i wasn't and that because of your faulty logic we might have to consider looking at you, you say I am threating you.

And to answer Both Alabaska and Emp's question, I really don't see what good telling whether or not I have a secret ability does for the town. If anything it would just give scum extra info on me and help them figure out who to kill off.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Explained how who did not mislead town? Sentence makes no sense there. Also, I never mislead the town at all, how did you think i ever did??

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:10 am

Post by wolframnhart »

And I Still think there are worse potential killers, Example: A really good player who can use the town to kill each other off, If Iceman is scum and he lives through today, and we SB someone and he decides to take the SB role, then when he is at L-1 takes his life and another townies.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:12 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Empking wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:
Empking wrote:

On the other hand, I do quite like the "kill a lot on day 1" plan though six deaths on day 1 would be a bit too much, four seems a bit much.

I think the "kill a good role so I can take it" was more of a moment of idiocy rather than a scum tell but I'm not sure if it was a town moment or scum moment.
So you would vote me, out of the other dayvigs? Kinda random there since there are worse potential killers.
Yes and their aren't worse potential killers.
Empking wrote:If we do decide not to steer the roles, I do think that we should steer the day killer.

Do people think we should use the daykiller on day 1?

I agree with not wasting a lynch or daykill on the player we're planning on having suicide themself.
So you want to lynch me, bu you want to steer me as well? Faulty logic there.
Empking wrote:Dayvig: IcemanE

I think IcemanE might be a good kill for today for the reasons stated by others but I think an unblockable dayvig whose target is hidden from us until we lynch is too powerful to be alive just incase he's scum.
Once again, you are willing to use me, but because I might be too powerful you want me to be killed. I am only as powerful as the town lets me be Emp. I had already agreed to kill the person the majority of the town voted on.
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Empking wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:
Empking wrote:

This post leads me to think that he's purpousely mislead the town in order to stay alive and since we're not at lynch or loose it seems to me to be a scum like move.
Wait, WHAT?

That post made no sense.

HoS EmpKing

Seriously, if there were not other people who were just being incredibly scummy instead of incredibly confusing, I would be voting you instead of HoS'ing you.
And I agree with ZS here, you are the one being confusing and misleading Emp.
Empking wrote:I'd say if its lynch or lose, you should say anything to make sure you're not lynched.
That's just scummy as hell to me.

You are totally confusing most people Emp, you target me for no reason, then jump on the littlest thing to say I am scum. You advocate using my power to kill people, but want to kill me at the same time, even if i do exactly what the town wants. Therefore:
VOTE EMPKING

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:15 am

Post by wolframnhart »

the SB can do the same thing Emp. Even if they kill themself off they still take down another person.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:48 am

Post by wolframnhart »

ZombieSlayer wrote: I would really rather us not use any kills (besides lynches) unil we have good information."
The only problem is ZS that if we did just a lynch today the mafia members wil more then likely kill off one of the dayvigs so they wouldnt be able to use their powers against them the next day, either that or kill off a protective role depending on what they think is the greatest threat. I agree more to using just one of the day powers like mine, and a lynch, in hopes of getting the right info we need before the mafia get a chance to take away one of the powers.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:54 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I am fine with either keeping night actions to ourselves (keep the mafia guessing) or plan it out to see where descrepenses have taken place the next morning.

as far as lynch and poison, or SB iceman and lynch and poison, thats a lil trickier. If we SB iceman we could just be loosing two townies, if ice and crazy are townies of course, and we are back to square one, along with poisoning a person and then lynching another. If we had a great read on a couple people great, but if not, i am more inclined to go along with a lynch poison and save the SB for day 2 when more info is hopefully gotten out of everything we have done over day/night 1.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

cerebus3 wrote:Exactly. This is just pointless role fishing.
Agreed, and the fact that Emp chimed in afterwards wanting the same info is odd to me.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Rest assured, it doesn't interfere with the towns plans.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@Ala post 241
wolframnhart wrote:And to answer Both Alabaska and Emp's question, I really don't see what good telling whether or not I have a secret ability does for the town. If anything it would just give scum extra info on me and help them figure out who to kill off.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Happy to see one scum go down, but in the process we lost three townies, and I really hate the fact the jail keeper went down.

It does look like we are heading to the 6death day 1 scenario, since I am sure my ability will be used before I am killed off and we will lynch as well.

Since it takes 5 to lynch, I will say if we get a person to have 5 poison votes on him thats the one I will target today.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@ZS well to be fair to Emp I said I would wait for 5 votes before I poison anyone and so far (because I believe he needs to die as well) I have 4 votes. Thats myself, ZS, Has, and Arm. One more vote and I will.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:15 am

Post by wolframnhart »

charter was last poison vote i needed so i will
unvote empking
since he has been takin care of and a lynch on him would be a waste.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Mod
I had unvoted emp due to the PM i sent you

Reread rules 1, 2 and 9.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

What is this supposed to be? God you are an idiot....

Don't make personal attacks.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:19 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@ZS yes I did poison Emp, problem is that the way it works he will not die until the end of the day, which means not until after a lynch. I am hoping that we find a truely scummy person to vote on because I do not want to lynch someone just for the sake of getting rid of a confusing player.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:23 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@ armlx

I don't really see you or ZS as scum atm. I think some things were said that might have been misconstrued but I think both of you have actually tried to find scum in some way. There are a couple players like pwnz and styro that haven't really done much yet that have me looking their way, granted its never really a true scum tell to be quiet, but I think in this game being quiet is not a good thing.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

ATM same thing. Has brought up the question originally about the SB bombing one person so we could get two lynches, and of course when he saw my role he saw we could have three. Charter thought Has just wanted to go kill crazy, but after has explained it charter was ok with the plan if everyone else was. After that they started scum hunting as well.

I would like to go back over the posts and see if there were any double takes but I still find it odd that the player that just came in (styro) wrote:
styro wrote:hi, everyone i'm replacing nhat. due to the sheer content of this game so far..can anyone give me a summary of everything that is essential....preferably a summary form a town player, thnx Wink

P.S. i'll be doing a read also, but in case i miss stuff...yea i'm a noob ;D
The bold is mine, and i never really like seeing players start off saying they are noob. I know it's really nothing but to me it seems like that is sometimes used to get others to look over him because he is noob, but as i said, this is just my opinion.

Then the next post was:
styro wrote:Ok I've actually read all of the 15 pages and I would've voted armlx even if my predecessor didn't, besides from the mass-killing plan, armlx gives off a scummy vibe, ... just appearing too comprehensive sometimes, cautious too.

I'm also not liking hasf... for some reason. I'll read thru his individual posts.

... okay I've read hasf...'s individual posts in this game, he seems very defensive of armlx for some reason, even when armlx isn't really under heat, so it can't be scum buddying up to a townie (since armlx wasn't even under pressure).

armlx today and if he flips scum, i'm gunning for hasf's milky arse tmr
doesn't really take a true stand (by that i mean voting). Instead he makes a kind of hit list, another thing I really never like seeing some players do because if they aren't scum, they will usually get themselves mislynched from making a hit list.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:20 am

Post by wolframnhart »

charter wrote:Wolf, you did poison Emp, correct? He's being EXTREMELY unhelpful when he supposedly has nothing left to lose. He should be trying to help out the town if he's town.

I want to hear more from pwnz, your lurkism and not taking a stanceism is not helping us out in the least. Why are you content with just flying under the radar?
LoL yea charter I did poison Emp, but it's like I told ZS, unfortunatly the poison will not take effect until the end of the day, which means someone has to be lynched first before Emp is killed.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:29 am

Post by wolframnhart »

pwnz wrote:Put that all together and we are left with one Mafia vote on charter at the very beginning of the game, which could honestly mean anything.

Alignment is still a very difficult thing to deduce, but I feel like I am under a lot of pressure to put a vote on someone. I'm going with the only thing that I could squeeze out of the voting history and vote charter. It may not be the best reason ever to vote someone, but at least I have something to put behind my vote other then, "he is the scummiest poster". Mafia will sometimes vote for other members of the mafia early in the game in order to remove suspicion.
I don't get the "lot of pressure" to vote. At best the only thing ever said was by me when i said:
here are a couple players like pwnz and styro that haven't really done much yet that have me looking their way, granted its never really a true scum tell to be quiet, but I think in this game being quiet is not a good thing.
And i really don't think anyone said much after that. So it seems strange that your name was barely mentioned and you say you were put under pressure. Styro came out after I mentioned him too, and he tried to make a case, but your case seems very flimsy just based off of voting history, and yes I realize that you said it was a weak case but its better then "Oh he's just scummy," but i don't see it being strong enough for a vote. I do however believe that because you are grasping at straws and trying to in my mind vote almost anyone you could get something against, however weak, that you deserve a:
vote pwnz

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

pwnz wrote:Put that all together and we are left with one Mafia vote on charter at the very beginning of the game, which could honestly mean anything.

Alignment is still a very difficult thing to deduce, but I feel like I am under a lot of pressure to put a vote on someone. I'm going with the only thing that I could squeeze out of the voting history and vote charter. It may not be the best reason ever to vote someone, but at least I have something to put behind my vote other then, "he is the scummiest poster". Mafia will sometimes vote for other members of the mafia early in the game in order to remove suspicion.
Ok so here you say that you feel like you are under alot of pressure to vote.
pwnz wrote:Post for wolframnhart:

I was pretty sure that someone was bound to jump on me for such a flimsy vote, but you still have to realize that you are voting for me based on a case that I stated myself was very weak. I figured at the very least that it was time to stop being Switzerland and actually vote for someone. I never accused charter of scummy behavior nor did I encourage others to follow my vote, I was just simply making an observation. Thats all.

As far as people asking me for my opinion on the game:
wolframnhart wrote:here are a couple players like pwnz and styro that haven't really done much yet that have me looking their way, granted its never really a true scum tell to be quiet, but I think in this game being quiet is not a good thing.
cerebus3 wrote:okey, so how do you think we SHOULD act pwnz? I know the game is moving fast, but you have yet to comment on anybody's alignment yet.
hasdgfas wrote:pwnz, what are you talking about? Everyone's guesses as to people's alignments are their own. You might find something that the rest of us hadn't that finds someone as much more scummy than we thought them before. Plus, that's mafia, finding alignments.
The fact of the matter is that your vote on me is in and of itself the exact same type of vote that I placed on charter, quote:
wolframnhart wrote:...grasping at straws and trying to in my mind vote almost anyone you could get something against, however weak...
Then you list four quotes, the one I say, then cerb (who id dead) and has, neither of which are really pressuring you for a vote, they are just asking for your opinion on peoples alignment. You pick voting history as a basis for your vote, then you say that you aren't accusing charter of scummy behavior, yet you vote for charter and say that "Mafia will sometimes vote for other members of the mafia early in the game in order to remove suspicion," so therefore you must be accusing charter of at least being scummy in that way or else your vote isn't anything.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

most likely because I was in the discussion as well, its all good has :)

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:15 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@Pwnz have you been able to find anything else to back up your claim against Charter or are you sticking with the vote history? If you haven't found anything have you by chance seen anything against anyone else?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:25 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@armlx

With the "over aggressive" part I can see ZS's side or it, however, I don't believe it to be a true scum tell. I have an agressive person i play with in another game and he does/did it to really see how people respond, and it worked on day one we got a scum right off the bat. It's just one of many play styles you can do as townie or scum and if you can do it properly it can help the town greatly, so with this one I will side with armlx only because I truely do think he is trying hard to find the scum and he thinks he has, not everyone will agree with him or his tactic but it's his choice to use it.

Also really not sure about the kill the suggester plan, after all, we went along with it to the point of there is already going to be 6 kills today, if we end up getting another scum from it great, but I wonder if we had gotten 2 scum so far, and possibly a third here once a lynch occurs, would people still be wanting to kill the suggester?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:23 am

Post by wolframnhart »

EBWOP: I guess if in my "what if" scenario where we might get a third scum today it would be game over so there wouldn't be anybody wanting to kill the suggester, but you get what i am asking.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:19 am

Post by wolframnhart »

i would still be against voting the suggester without new evidence because we went along with it when we didnt have to.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I don't think it was armlx that proposed it, but I have read back and yes ZS does continually criticize armlx for the plan, at the very least being apart of it.

I would like part of my answer to armlx earlier post to be answered by ZS though. If we had gotten more scum kills out of the dayvig power usage so far, would you still be trying to lynch the person who brought up the plan, or would you be happy with it and trying to find a different person you thought was scum? Also, aside from the "overly-aggressiveness" and the "plan" do you think that armlx is scum for any other reason, or for just those two reasons?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:36 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I'd really like to see others join in this conversation here. Pwnz what do you think? Charter, same to you. Seems we have come at a bit of a stand still atm to me.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

unvote

Not sure I really like the idea of lynching someone just as an insurance policy. You aren't directly attacking armlx for the whole "plan" thing, yet you do constantly bring it up in your arguments. This seems just odd enough to make it seem no so protown, only because it's not leading anywhere and yet you are still pursuing it to almost nitpickingness (spelling? lol) yourself.
vote ZS

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:07 am

Post by wolframnhart »

charter wrote:However, wolf's vote was INCREDIBLY suspicious. He puts ZS at L-1 AFTER me and pwnz have sided against ZS. Basically, the whole town (minus the gimbo debacle) is not favoring ZS, and NOW once he's confirmed that, he votes ZS and even still seems very reserved about it. Plus his justification makes little sense and is very weak for a L-1 vote.
here's the thing, I had read through the ZS and armlx argument, and had even voiced my opinion on it a few times. I stated that I was taking armlx side of the argument before, and after really looking at ZS's comment of insurance vote I didn't like the sound of it. It had nothing to do with you or pwnz, I would have voted ZS even if neither of you had said anything against him. As it is, if ZS really is a cop, I feel like crap now for making him role claim. If he is cop, I hope that someone protects him tonight because I think he would be very valuable in the long run, even more so then my day vig ability.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:46 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Im at L-2? I know emp and charter voted me, but when did pwnz?

Vote count defubared. I hope.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:49 am

Post by wolframnhart »

pwnz wrote:
unvote

vote ZombieSlayer54
Ok you vote him, but any reason why?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

charter wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:
charter wrote:However, wolf's vote was INCREDIBLY suspicious. He puts ZS at L-1 AFTER me and pwnz have sided against ZS. Basically, the whole town (minus the gimbo debacle) is not favoring ZS, and NOW once he's confirmed that, he votes ZS and even still seems very reserved about it. Plus his justification makes little sense and is very weak for a L-1 vote.
here's the thing, I had read through the ZS and armlx argument, and had even voiced my opinion on it a few times. I stated that I was taking armlx side of the argument before, and after really looking at ZS's comment of insurance vote I didn't like the sound of it. It had nothing to do with you or pwnz, I would have voted ZS even if neither of you had said anything against him. As it is, if ZS really is a cop, I feel like crap now for making him role claim. If he is cop, I hope that someone protects him tonight because I think he would be very valuable in the long run, even more so then my day vig ability.
You only voted after me and pwnz told you that we were on the same side of the argument. Now you're saying that you would have voted before? Why didn't you then?
Sorry just realized i never answered this. The reason I didn't vote then is i was still on the fence about ZS. In his earlier posts I took him as town, and when I started thinking about his posts and his defense I started to waver on my vote on pwnz. I voted after I thought it out and ZS posts just didnt seem right to me. But as I said, now i feel like crap because my vote made him claim cop.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Only because has brought up a good point about the alignment, plus i am not totally sure ZS IS a cop. I don't want to unvote just because I have people questioning my motives atm. What I want to do is see what happens over the next couple posts, really think good on if I am totally wrong here, and then go from there.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

unvote ZS

Looks like I made a big mistake voting for ZS, especially if he is a cop. I am not getting the whole alignment issue so keeping my vote on him is ridiculous. ATM here is what I think:

Charter
Townie. Reason being he has really tried to scum hunt hard. He was the first person to unvote ZS. Charter had stated he normally would unvote without question, but still had his doubts about ZS, but it was due to my actions that he unvoted him.

Has
Second person to unvote ZS, but is still haggling him from the sidelines. Has did get the "use day powers" plan going, but the way he explained it after charter got on him for it, to me showed it wasn't "go kill crazy" it was a "lets try and use these powers reasonably and put them to vote use, not vigilante ill do what i want use" which made him town in my book. Plus i think he has had some insightful posts.

armlx
Another good poster. He did have a good point about ZS that even if he is a cop, he had the most powerful investigative role before, and none of us cared until now. Even though his vote is still on ZS i think he really thinks he has a scum in his sight, and that the cop claim is just a play to be saved for day 1.

ZS
Really thought this guy was pro-town in the begining. Was against the day vig plan, which to me seemed town because I would think most scum might be for this (i realize this makes no sense when i applaud HAS for his starting the plan, but its because HAS was trying to keep it contained and voted on that redeems him in my eyes) because if they can steer people to use their day vig powers on other townie (especially protective roles like what happend to Cerb when Crazy SB'd him) then they could get rid of their competition. Then his arguments against armlx seemed off to me and his "insurance policy" just was weird to me. Now with his cop claim i am not sure anymore. I don't want to take the cop claim at face value, but I guess we will hopefully see what happens after night 1.

Pwnz
has tried to contribute to the game, but I just don't see it really benifiting the town much imho. that doesn't mean he hasn't, just that I can't see it. Possible scum to me.

Nhat/styro (gimbo alt)
Was so anti use himself to save someone just because he wanted to be in the game was odd to me. Unfortunately his posts weren't much to go on, and with him gone it feels to me like someone might be getting by under our radar. This will seem silly probably but
FoS on who ever replaces him
at least until they can prove themselves townie.

Not going to post on Emp. Since he should die once this day ends (unless he has some secret anti-venom ability) anything I post would be moot.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:23 am

Post by wolframnhart »

LoL i like that he gives ZS favour point cuz he voted for me. Which btw the wording to his vote:
ZS wrote:
Unvote, Vote Wolframnhart

Self-preservation, etc. etc.
Is just odd, much like his whole "insurance vote" he did before with armlx

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@Has, if you are convinced we should lynch ZS, why aren't you voting him?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I think I'm the only one not voting aren't I?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:46 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Was just a question. Of course after i posted it i looked back, saw that myself and Has hadn't voted, until i asked Has about his vote and he put it on ZS. Zs is now at L-1, but I just feel like there is something I am missing because I don't want to end this day on a possible mislynch.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:09 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@Pwnz, Back on page 22 this happened:
wolframnhart wrote:
pwnz wrote:
unvote

vote ZombieSlayer54
Ok you vote him, but any reason why?
But you never answered my Why question. Then on our current page 25, you posted:
pwnz wrote:
Geddingsworth wrote:Great explanation, but would you mind commenting on the situation at hand?
Lets kill ZS.
You voted for him without explaining why, then you seem eager to kill him off. Please explain why.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@Zs and you don't find pwnz posting and avoiding my questions weird?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:08 am

Post by wolframnhart »

pwnz wrote:@wolf:
The reason that I want to kill ZS is because he is a part of this unknown group called the "mafia". In case you were unaware, the object of the game is to kill the mafia before the mafia kills you.
This has to be the crappiest posting ever. This clears nothing at all up because it doesn't state WHY exactly you voted him. It's fine if you think he is scum, but WHY do you think he is scum? As it is your vote came after ZS claimed cop. If ZS gets lynched today (which might happen unless charter changes his mind about hammering) and he turns out to be a townie/cop I will be looking at you tomorrow unless you can give me a real post-backed explanation of why you just outright voted him with no explanation.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Geddingsworth wrote:It plays as a normal townie. It's a weird randomization thing that only shows up in really weird setups like chaos, where you get setups like

Magnet Super Backup Jack of All Trades (Miller)*
One-Shot Anarchist Forensics Expert (One-Shot Emo Anarchist Forensics Expert)*
Skulking Role Cop Twin (Miller 0%)*
Lovestruck Super-Saint Pinata (Death Miller)*
Mystery Role (Miller Gunsmith)*
Sleeper Reviver Dedicated Keeper of Secrets (Death Miller)*

Or maybe that one was a multi-role, I can't remember.
Well, then, in the case that we can get such a weird randomization, who is to say such a weird thing as an infectious post restriction is not possible?
The only reasons I can see that it isn't possible is
a)Weird idea that doesn't seem to do anything for the game
b)Lets say for the sake of argument it is what is happening. Then what? If we dragged out Day 1 until the deadline would more people become "infected"? And if so would that mean we would have lets say 3 people by day 2 making no sense? Then sometime by Day 2 4 people make no sense? And it continued if day 2 was dragged until another deadline and then
no one
makes sense? It just wouldn't do anything for the dynamics of the game imho.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Random is fine by me

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:36 am

Post by wolframnhart »

sorry to interupt on the popcorning but:
a)how long should we wait on his answer
b) should we even use my ability today? only reason i ask that is if we use it, and are wrong in both that and our lynch, wouldn't that be gg if there were 3 scum?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I'm beginning to wonder if Gens death was intentional. He was human shield after all and if charter was blocked from having myself and Gen put in the bus, then Gen would have probably picked someone to protect (not realizing he was going to be protected himself) and his death is a result of that.

Question is, who did he protect if that is the case. Also how can we find that out?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:14 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Alright lets think about this for a second (sorry some of it will be a repeat of what was said but i am thinking out loud).

charter bussed me with Ged, but that ability was blocked by hascow.
Armlx scanned Ged, saw he had no gun.
Pwnz took a look at charter, but found he did nothing, we assume because Hascow blocked Charter.
I sat on my ass and watched tv, because I have no night ability.

If everyone used their night powers accordingly then Ged wouldn't have died. I say this only because in most games if you have a night ability and use it, you cannot send a vote kill in as well.

If there is One mafia member left, I would think it is pwnz. The reason i say this is based on he took an extra day to answer the popcorn, which could have given him time to think of who he said he targeted to track, the likely choice being charter because has already said he blocked him, so pwnz would know he could say "no target" and probably get away with it, especially since the mod cannot answer the question about it.

The only thing I can also think of is the trackers ability is stated as:
tracker wrote:You are a
Tracker
. You can target another player at night to learn who they targeted with their action.
Since the mod cant answer the question, pwnz was kind enough to give his own answer, which is no because he wants us to believe he can't see who charter targeted, but the way his role is stated doesn't really go with that imho. I believe that even if charter was blocked, it would still show who he targeted, just that he didn't get to go through with it because Hascow had blocked him.

I hope this is all right and that I haven't missed anything, but based on what I believe i found I am
vote pwnz

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@charter I guess I did miss out there and you are right, armlx could have easily said he scanned Ged and Ged had no gun (obviously since he was town) and when in reality he killed him.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I'm not trying to say my case against pwnz is lock stock and barrel, it's based off of what seems to have transpired from night one, and i wasn't really a big fan of his on day 1 and had him in my sights from his play then as i had expressed at that time.

if anyone else has any opinions on who they believe to be scum atm please share them, this game has been very fun and I would like to see the ending.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:43 am

Post by wolframnhart »

charter wrote:Sorry, I've been busing moving in real life. I don't see enough to vote on yet when we really can't afford a mislynch here.

Pwnz, what makes you so sure you're going to be alive tomorrow to reveal first?
I need to think of some more questions, but that's all I've got this minute.
I like that question to pwnz charter (even though pwnz did answer it) because in his post pwnz didnt even say IF he was alive tomorrow, just that tomorrow morning he would post his night action first, as if it was guaranteed he would be alive.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:02 am

Post by wolframnhart »

mod i think you missed my vote earlier on pwnz so
vote pwnz

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:18 am

Post by wolframnhart »

i dont need a prod, im here

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:30 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Two quotes and I try to fit in alot?
Its sad, but I believe you are actually trying hard to hunt out scum charter. If it wasn't for that I would have sent in a poison kill long ago, but I actually don't want to be the reason the town looses so I will refrain from using that power, even if i end up getting lynched today.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

So i should have just let Empking rag on about how I was scum? Of course I was going to try and dispel his bull crap. As I recall everyone got so sick of it they asked me to kill him off, you included charter.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

True my posts were mainly defending myself against his crap logic, but thats because I felt i needed to defend myself against crap logic. I did scum hunt, not as much as others i will freely admit, when pwnz made his crap case against you based on voting history. Then I also tried to hunt with ZS, even though a) he turned out to be a townie, still don't understand his play style though, and b)you seemed to find that scummy as well.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:09 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I'm not trying to take credit at all. just stating that I tried to hunt, not that i was pushing for it as hard as you.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:04 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Well i never knew that so sorry on that point, next time I will not use the word "Hunting."

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:28 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok thinking on the day we are in and the situation lemme think..
If myself or another townie is lnched today, and I dont use my day vig, then one person could be (depending on how the people use their skills, and the only one with a saving role at this point is charter) one person could be killed off at night, which would mean that on Day 3 if there are two mafia thats it game over right?
If this is the case, and I think i have it right, then i am begining to wonder why Hascow would block charter on night 1. It is possible that charter could be scum, even though I am not convinced on that, but if he is townie then Hascow blocked the only protective role left, which gave his partner the ability to kill someone off (the other protective role at the time, Ged) with no one able to stop it from happening, brining us easily to Lylo.
Think i will
unvote
for now so I can think on this more.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:50 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ged's role was a sacrificial role, he would have died if he protected the right person. Charter's role to me seemed more protective.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:48 am

Post by wolframnhart »

charter wrote:I disagree with armlx, mine is the only one that can put the kill back on scum. Ged could only replace the townie they killed. I might even have managed last night...
Charter explained it better then I did.
And this is what I mean with what hascow did by blocking charter. All he had was a "hunch" or "feeling" however he put it, and he blocked the protective role, that just seems odd to me.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

unvote pwnz

did that earlier, but now see that it needs to be at the beginning of a line so ill do it again.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Well aint that great, since I am going to probably die, and the night kill will get another townie, Im just going to randomly poison one person that I believe to be scum since we will probably loose anyways. And yea, I am town as you will find out.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I really didn't defend, because the points really weren't anything that incriminating to me. As it is you were wrong, and we have probably lost unless my poison kill i sent in was right, really could care less at this point though because after Day 1 this game kinda died.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

WOW! Great game there guys! I was really beginning to think that Has was the mafia, letting it go to night again so he could hopefully get in a kill that was messed up the night before, boy was i wrong.
I am glad to see that I was able to take down a scum with me. i was reluctant at first, and was actually thinking about pwnz, but then i realized that would be too easy, and something about armlx struck me as odd. Not the best thing to go off of when using a day vig power, but i am glad it paid off!

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

oh and Xyl if you ever put together another small town plus thing, i am definatly /pre-in!

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Charter wrote:Also, thanks to Xyl for modding! You're definately one of the better mods on MS.
totally agree

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”