(nhat, ZombieSlayer54)
wolframnhart -
(Empking)
charter -
(pwnz)
pwnz -
(wolframnhart)

Not voting:

With 8 alive, it will take 5 to lynch. The deadline for day 1 is Saturday, August 16 at 7:00 PM Pacific.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:30 am

Post by hasdgfas »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:I don't think it was armlx that proposed it, but I have read back and yes ZS does continually criticize armlx for the plan, at the very least being apart of it.

I would like part of my answer to armlx earlier post to be answered by ZS though. If we had gotten more scum kills out of the dayvig power usage so far, would you still be trying to lynch the person who brought up the plan, or would you be happy with it and trying to find a different person you thought was scum? Also, aside from the "overly-aggressiveness" and the "plan" do you think that armlx is scum for any other reason, or for just those two reasons?
I would still be trying to lynch the person armlx, even if we got more scum kills.

Just those two reasons.

And armlx: I still like the insurance, no matter what.
ZS: Why do you keep ignoring the fact that I came up with the plan, and keep going after armlx for it when it wasn't his plan?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:42 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

hasdgfas wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:I don't think it was armlx that proposed it, but I have read back and yes ZS does continually criticize armlx for the plan, at the very least being apart of it.

I would like part of my answer to armlx earlier post to be answered by ZS though. If we had gotten more scum kills out of the dayvig power usage so far, would you still be trying to lynch the person who brought up the plan, or would you be happy with it and trying to find a different person you thought was scum? Also, aside from the "overly-aggressiveness" and the "plan" do you think that armlx is scum for any other reason, or for just those two reasons?
I would still be trying to lynch the person armlx, even if we got more scum kills.

Just those two reasons.

And armlx: I still like the insurance, no matter what.
ZS: Why do you keep ignoring the fact that I came up with the plan, and keep going after armlx for it when it wasn't his plan?
Primarily because, in my point of view, you were the one to first suggest the plan, while armlx was the one who really formulated it and pushed it through.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by pwnz »

armlx wrote:I want pwnz and Wolf to take an official side in the me vs. ZS thing. Who, if either, do they think is right in the over aggressive and "kill the suggestor" issues and which, if either, do they think is scum? (I know Wolf has answered the latter, but I don't think I've seen an answer to the first part from him)
As of immediately after reading this post, I will side with you, and will remain sided with your plan which I believed to be a good one. As I had said earlier, the town's power rests in the daykills while the mafia controls the night. If this plan fails, then we should re-evaluate.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by pwnz »

We have to realize is that this "plan" that keeps getting referred to hasn't even really yielded any results. The only kills we have had so far have been a Mafia suicide bomb on a vigilante and an overly-aggressive icemanE-bomb on a townie. The only thing that has happened as a direct result of said plan has been to poison Empking, and we're still waiting on the autopsy. There is no need to be attacking hasdgfas or armlx for a plan that they came up with especially since the killings that have happened so far have been completely beyond their power.

So, ZS, why are you attacking someone who has done nothing but suggest a plan?
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

pwnz wrote:We have to realize is that this "plan" that keeps getting referred to hasn't even really yielded any results. The only kills we have had so far have been a Mafia suicide bomb on a vigilante and an overly-aggressive icemanE-bomb on a townie. The only thing that has happened as a direct result of said plan has been to poison Empking, and we're still waiting on the autopsy. There is no need to be attacking hasdgfas or armlx for a plan that they came up with especially since the killings that have happened so far have been completely beyond their power.

So, ZS, why are you attacking someone who has done nothing but suggest a plan?
I already said that I want armlx lynched as an insurance policy. I am not directly attacking him over it.

What I AM attacking him over is his nitpicking and over-aggressiveness in regards to your post.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

unvote

Not sure I really like the idea of lynching someone just as an insurance policy. You aren't directly attacking armlx for the whole "plan" thing, yet you do constantly bring it up in your arguments. This seems just odd enough to make it seem no so protown, only because it's not leading anywhere and yet you are still pursuing it to almost nitpickingness (spelling? lol) yourself.
vote ZS
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

In other news:

L-1. Good time to claim, right?

I am secretly a cop.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:In other news:

I am secretly a cop.
results?
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

hasdgfas wrote:

I am secretly a cop.
results?
There was no night phase, in case you forgot.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:

I am secretly a cop.
results?
There was no night phase, in case you forgot.
Oh believe me, I knew there was no night phase when I asked that question.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:34 pm

Post by armlx »

I am secretly a cop.
The regular roles and the secret roles are both assigned randomly and independently.
I don't know if that's supposed to mean anything.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by charter »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:I am secretly a cop.
Normally I'd unvote you without question. However, we have one scum down, and I'm hoping another down with the empking poison. This would still leave you to be the third one and the only reasonable place for my vote.

However, wolf's vote was INCREDIBLY suspicious. He puts ZS at L-1 AFTER me and pwnz have sided against ZS. Basically, the whole town (minus the gimbo debacle) is not favoring ZS, and NOW once he's confirmed that, he votes ZS and even still seems very reserved about it. Plus his justification makes little sense and is very weak for a L-1 vote.

In light of these recent events, I think letting ZS live tonight can probably confirm or condemn him tomorrow
unvote, vote wolframnhart

@armlx, I think it means everyone was randomly assigned their public role. People were then randomly assigned secret roles. People were then randomly assigned alignments. This reminds me of something I wanted to bring up, all these secret roles seem fishy, cop, bulletproof, vig. It seems like there's an awful lot of them, which doesn't help ZS's claim, but as I said, I think that we shouldn't lynch him today.

Also, if ZS isn't the real cop, and you are, now is a good time to claim in my opinion. Looking for one scum without a cop shouldn't be too difficult.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:15 am

Post by hasdgfas »

unvote
while I'm thinking about it.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:42 am

Post by armlx »

@armlx, I think it means everyone was randomly assigned their public role. People were then randomly assigned secret roles. People were then randomly assigned alignments. This reminds me of something I wanted to bring up, all these secret roles seem fishy, cop, bulletproof, vig. It seems like there's an awful lot of them, which doesn't help ZS's claim, but as I said, I think that we shouldn't lynch him today.
My point was I don't see what cop has to do with his alignment. TBH, even before that, he was the most powerful investigative role in the game, and none of you cared.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:35 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:
My point was I don't see what cop has to do with his alignment. TBH, even before that, he was the most powerful investigative role in the game, and none of you cared.
When someone claims cop on D1 in a normal game at L-1, it doesn't have much to do with their actual alignment, so that's why you let them live N1 and then take it from there. Plus, I actually find Wolf's latest actions to be scummier than ZS's so I'd have put my vote on wolf even if ZS didn't claim cop.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:53 am

Post by armlx »

When someone claims cop on D1 in a normal game at L-1, it doesn't have much to do with their actual alignment, so that's why you let them live N1 and then take it from there.
The difference is that if they are an actual cop they are assured town in that scenario. I feel ZS's actions have gone way beyond reasonable at this point and I don't think his cop claim changes his value to the point we are required to not lynch him today.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:07 am

Post by wolframnhart »

charter wrote:However, wolf's vote was INCREDIBLY suspicious. He puts ZS at L-1 AFTER me and pwnz have sided against ZS. Basically, the whole town (minus the gimbo debacle) is not favoring ZS, and NOW once he's confirmed that, he votes ZS and even still seems very reserved about it. Plus his justification makes little sense and is very weak for a L-1 vote.
here's the thing, I had read through the ZS and armlx argument, and had even voiced my opinion on it a few times. I stated that I was taking armlx side of the argument before, and after really looking at ZS's comment of insurance vote I didn't like the sound of it. It had nothing to do with you or pwnz, I would have voted ZS even if neither of you had said anything against him. As it is, if ZS really is a cop, I feel like crap now for making him role claim. If he is cop, I hope that someone protects him tonight because I think he would be very valuable in the long run, even more so then my day vig ability.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by pwnz »

So ZS, you have the ability to both see who targets someone at night as well as investigate someone else for being Mafia?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:53 pm

Post by Empking »

Wow he's a very powerful investigative role. (Presuming he's telling the truth.) I definately don't think he should be lynched just in case.

ZS, would you answer pwnz question.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:54 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Empking wrote:Wow he's a very powerful investigative role. (Presuming he's telling the truth.) I definately don't think he should be lynched just in case.

ZS, would you answer pwnz question.
even if he's telling the truth, he could still be scum.

I'd like to know if both things can be done the same night.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:51 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

You act like I am on here 24/7.

No, I can only do one action per night.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:51 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Also: I think "Mafia Goon" is probably a secret role in itself, rather than "Mafia" being an alignment randomly assigned after the public and secret roles are assigned.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 am

Post by hasdgfas »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Also: I think "Mafia Goon" is probably a secret role in itself, rather than "Mafia" being an alignment randomly assigned after the public and secret roles are assigned.
hmm, what would make you think that unless you have some knowledge?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:05 am

Post by charter »

hasdgfas wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Also: I think "Mafia Goon" is probably a secret role in itself, rather than "Mafia" being an alignment randomly assigned after the public and secret roles are assigned.
hmm, what would make you think that unless you have some knowledge?
What indeed?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”