aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by aioqwe »

looking at the player list, I don't think I've ever played with any of you.

vote: oman

Might I suggest we attempt to get out of the random vote stage quickly? We have deadlines that are substantially faster than normally paced games, thus I think we should try and get some substance instead of wasting 3-4 days (1/4 of our day) in RVS. That said, I do not support quicklynching. I will push the largest bandwagon or most likely to lynch bandwagon if we are close to deadline and not going anywhere. I think we need the info from lynches. What are your opinions?
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by aioqwe »

EDBWOP:
vote: oman
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by aioqwe »

I thought my scuminess would get us out of random voting faster and more people would be questioning >.< Is it just that the two who are giving me beef are the most experienced or the only ones really reading or are they scum trying to build off of anything scummy they see >.< I need some time to process the reactions a bit more >.<

Dice voting bad. (and why are we still doing it when there is scuminess going on? Darn people messing up my ability to analyze...)

Policy- I'll push for a lynch. Bad experiences with no lynches on D1.

kiwi aio, A, anything really, I don't care. I am a guy tho =D. Certain nouns have lost their amateur status. They are fairly well known. But when you refer to one, refer to the correct one, there are so few really, you should try not to get them mixed up.

I'm feeling kind of partial to food's attitude, why specifically mention Darla?

sthar8, why so interested if that is a name claim?

Oman, I don't get the joke tho >.<

Muerrto, I think I read till the second to last post on pg 1 last night. I withheld any response to get in more reactions because I could only compare you and oman. But the recent posts are confusing me.... >.<

I'm concerned with the auto deadline because I checked 2-3 of my recent games, 1 finished with in 2 days, the minis took much longer I think. Anyways, 2-weeks seems like a rush but perhaps with the post requirements, it will be much faster.

food, you dice vote to get interaction from others, why limit yourself from this interaction?
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by aioqwe »

Oman, interesting quotes =)
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by aioqwe »

It's late page one, sub-24 hours, I feel the need to get the game started a bit faster than usual. People will probably comment, or the lack of comments may be telling. So, as a possibly one-time act, it's worth a shot. Outside of me, Food's actions seemed interesting.

I'm dismissing sthar, and looking at darla and food.

I don't intend to hind behind it. I'm just saying that was my original intent. Take it for what it's worth

Liam, your first post at me doesn't seem so accusatory. Why the switch?

unvote, vote: food

I seem to have forgot >.<

But why not just chicken than? Meh.... whatever..... (as in, please still answer the question XD)

I think that covers everything...
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by aioqwe »

We can't necessarily wait for later. I had one game where we dragged on practically random voting the entire game. Especially considering the deadline restrictions, I'd rather not wait for later, get in something a tad scummy so people talk. That makes more chances for the actual scum to slip up.

I dismissed sthar because my suspicion for him was based on his fishing for Oman's role. When I realized he was just fitting in with the joke, I wasn't so suspicious.

I called attention to Darla mostly because Food's connection to her. He specified her although there wasn't anything particular about her. I guess for somewhat equal reasons I could draw a connection between food and Oman because he skipped over Oman. That said, it makes no sense for me to pressure Darla, I would pressure the person who is initiating the connections.

Furthermore, it isn't simply "dice voting". He wants to look at interactions yet he's not offering up his own "interactions" he's hiding while pushing everyone else into the open. That seems scummy imo. Tie it in to the connection to Darla he made, I felt it warranted a vote.

As for actually voting, charter's vote was random, who knows how charter will take actions, I can't control if other people vote after me. But I saw something and voted for it. (None of you have played with me, but normally I'm not this active and vote-happy)

My intention isn't to bait attacks. To some degree it is. People who seem overly wagony or are latching on more for other people's reasons rather than understanding the reasons why it makes me scum would be seen as scummy. Someone who legitimately points it out and acts accordingly is scummy. Someone who ignores other scummy actions as long as my wagon is larger might also be seen as scummy. My point is to draw reactions. If everyone just random votes or dice rolls, no reactions are drawn. We can dabble around in normal games but I felt the urge because of the deadline to draw some reactions and get discussion going fast.

Muerrto, where do I include a lot of filler?
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by aioqwe »

Oman wrote:Kiwi has my suspicion for the same reason as was already mentioned, and he is the best spot for number 2
Unvote vote Aiquowe
I'm not exactly sure I understand this. Your unvote/vote puts me in the number 1 spot, so I'm not number 2? If you think I'm your number 2 suspicion, why not vote your number 1? Or do you mean something else?
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by aioqwe »

Wicked OP, I don't get it tho.... >.< (hah, filler XD)
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:13 am

Post by aioqwe »

strife220 wrote:
aioqwe wrote:We can't necessarily wait for later. I had one game where we dragged on practically random voting the entire game. Especially considering the deadline restrictions, I'd rather not wait for later, get in something a tad scummy so people talk. That makes more chances for the actual scum to slip up.
I admit I have no meta here, but this sounds like lying. In the 4 pages thus far you really don't seem like the calculating type. I'd peg you as the type of townie who would just play it as it comes. If I'm completely wrong here, I'd love some meta example of you as town pulling a calculated 'stunt.'
I thought I said I'm willing to play the game a bit differently?

It's July 4th (Drinking excuse) for the states so Darla's excuse seems legit. I'll wait for her analysis before deciding.

Muerrto and food seem quiet >.<
Oman wrote:
aioqwe wrote:
Oman wrote:Kiwi has my suspicion for the same reason as was already mentioned, and he is the best spot for number 2
Unvote vote Aiquowe
I'm not exactly sure I understand this. Your unvote/vote puts me in the number 1 spot, so I'm not number 2? If you think I'm your number 2 suspicion, why not vote your number 1? Or do you mean something else?
My 2nd wagon. Wagon no 2
I the first person you voted (seriously) for?
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by aioqwe »

Muerrto wrote:I just posted about 3 posts above yours saying I'd post later tonight when I recover. I don't post on my weekend usually(tuesday/wednesday) but even if you didn't know that(which you didn't) I JUST posted right above you.

Food ALSO just posted earlier this SAME day.

You seem awfully desperate to shift attention.
Jolly, 1-line post from food. I guess I assumed that by the time I was posting, it would have been later on for you and it just seemed like a long time...

Seriously, do you have any other suspicions or are you just going to badger me all day? Most people try and get a lil' more out of D1 then try and lynch the first person they suspect.

strife, now that I look back I haven't blatantly said I'll be playing differently, however my urgency to get out of RVS and my early voting clashes with some of my more latent behavior recently.

In some defense:
How is my vote horribly placed? I'm one of two people voting seriously when I place my vote? I posted the my reasons and later added the hipocracy in using dice when looking for interactions in others.
I never said don't want a random vote, I said I would like to get out of RVS quickly. If there is nothing scummy, than a random vote helps us more than a no vote.
I said I was against quicklynches. Have you seen a bandwagon from RVS ever lead to a lynch (with the exception of that person responding in scummy manner)?
Oman, where was my bad logic?

I just re-read my role pm and it is crazy >.<

And smth else...
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:08 am

Post by aioqwe »

Muerrto wrote:Still quite happy with my vote on Kiwi. He's not a noob, so the pleas to emotion and the 'gambit' from page 1 aren't flying with me. Let's see some real defense please.
Where is my plea to emotion again? Also, can you please comment to my "defense"

Darla, where am I nervous?

I don't like this wagon thing.

More to come in a bit...
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by aioqwe »

Muerrto wrote:
aioqwe wrote:Seriously, do you have any other suspicions or are you just going to badger me all day?
Plea.
How is this a plea to emotion. Yes, I asked you a question but you specified that I was pleaing to emotion.
Muerrto wrote:My post listed my suspiscions.
I made this request before you posted your suspicions
Muerrto wrote:Where's your defense again? Only thing I saw was 'Oh that? I did that on purpose so it's not actually scummy'.
aioqwe wrote:In some defense:
How is my vote horribly placed? I'm one of two people voting seriously when I place my vote? I posted the my reasons and later added the hipocracy in using dice when looking for interactions in others.
I never said don't want a random vote, I said I would like to get out of RVS quickly. If there is nothing scummy, than a random vote helps us more than a no vote.
I said I was against quicklynches. Have you seen a bandwagon from RVS ever lead to a lynch (with the exception of that person responding in scummy manner)?
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:18 am

Post by aioqwe »

Oman wrote:
Muerrto wrote:Food saying Darla was the first to mention dice when Oman was is fishy. Not sure what it means exactly but weird no one got any suspiscion of Oman out of that, just food. Why did food omit him?
Something LoudmouthLee taught me: Where is the scum benefit in something so easily checkable? How does it help his scumteam. Even if I am his scumpartner, that is hardly going to be used as a cornerstone for my lynch, so there is no benfit to hide it.
I was thinking it would draw more strings between food and darla. Scum are more perceptive to their own team than other misc. townies? If he read one of his teams post, he'll probably pay more attention to it than other's post.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:22 am

Post by aioqwe »

hrm. more posts. As a townie, I'm sometimes a lil' absentminded when I post. I just hope my townieness shines through.

Muerrto, please address some of my stuff that was directed at you.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:40 am

Post by aioqwe »

Muerrto:
aioqwe wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
aioqwe wrote:Seriously, do you have any other suspicions or are you just going to badger me all day?
Plea.
How is this a plea to emotion. Yes, I asked you a question but you specified that I was pleaing to emotion.
Muerrto wrote:Where's your defense again? Only thing I saw was 'Oh that? I did that on purpose so it's not actually scummy'.
aioqwe wrote:In some defense:
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by aioqwe »

Muerrto wrote:
aioqwe wrote:Muerrto:
Muerrto wrote:Plea.
I'd definitely call that a plea, that's all I can say about that. I'm not calling for your lynch I'm simply voting for you. So are 4 other people(3 now I think). Your defense is weak and not really a defense. Claiming you did something because of this AFTER you did it is as easy as simply doing it and making up a reason after. How is that a defense?
Plea does not equate to plea to emotion. Isn't a vote a call to lynch?

You might say it's just pressure, but it's the pressure of being lynched. No matter how you look at it, you're still pushing my lynch.

How is it weak? Saying it's weak does not make it weak.

So I should say that I'm acting scummy on purpose to draw reactions, as I act scummy or before other people react? How is that effective?
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:41 am

Post by aioqwe »

Muerrto wrote:
aioqwe wrote:Plea does not equate to plea to emotion. Isn't a vote a call to lynch?

You might say it's just pressure, but it's the pressure of being lynched. No matter how you look at it, you're still pushing my lynch.
Ok...I may have unvoted you, but this was a horrible post.

You're going to make newbies scared to vote someone. A vote is NOT a call to lynch.
I should re-read my posts more often; I don't even understand what I'm saying >.<

I consider a vote as an attack. I made a leap from attack to call to lynch... All I can say is that I'm feeling my logic impaired after practicing for the SAT all day...

I don't think that Oman and Muerrto's discussions are inherently anti-town. If they start behaving in a mafia-like manner, or if one get's killed and turns out to be a mafia, this may be a reason to lynch the other. As it stands, they could be chums, they could be mafia, or there could be unthought of possibilities in which case they are not mafia.

I need to go now... so I will comment on the last couple of posts after lunch....
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by aioqwe »

We can also discuss the misrepresentation utilized. You really should quote both sentences to give an accurate representation. The question itself may be loaded, however, the point I try to get across is that Muerrto should attempt to share his suspicions beyond the first person he votes for.

I had my suspicions on food and darla, however, neither have made posts that really stand out to me. I want to see which posts gave windkirby vibes. I also think I need to go back and read to re-evaluate my suspicions.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:29 am

Post by aioqwe »

aioqwe wrote:I had my
suspicions on food and darla
, however, neither have made posts that really stand out to me. I want to see which posts gave windkirby vibes. I also think I need to go back and read to re-evaluate my suspicions.
"Not listing suspicions" is a bit inaccurate eh?
charter wrote:What makes Oman's reason (or mine) any less crappy? You didn't mention Oman, but everyone who voted for Food had a poor reason.
Strife220 is Oman's scumbuddy? Nah. I feel Strife's opinions was that food only deserved 1-2 votes for dicing. Obviously I feel differently and I wouldn't consider your vote as a vote because it was random.
charter wrote:In the beginning Muerrto seems to buddy up with a lot of people. I don't think there's much to gain there unless he is scum, but he hasn't done anything that scummy, so at this point I think he's just friendly (though hasn't buddied up to me :cry: )
Buddying is in it of itself scummy. There's no further support that I can see.
Beyond_Birthday wrote:Aioqwe (Simply dismissing a player's scuminess without any reason and suggesting someone else to be guilty is just plain scummy.)
I gave a reason, you still vote for me
Beyond_Birthday wrote:This entire post seems scummy, and after Darla’s post:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Spend your first game with the likes of Yos, MBF, Dasq, Joudas, and Guardian... You learn not to let the allure of experience guide you. *cough*
Lol if you check our join dates you'll see I joined before he did. Not what I was referring to.

Heck, one of the more known and respected names on here, Ergo, is a friend of mine from another board and we joined about the same time.

I frequent the newbie games rather than the 'real' ones so my name's not quite as known, but I've been here a while.
Ahh, I see I see. You are not completely unheard of, Your name has reached my ears a few times.

agreed about the Kiwi post, WIFOMy Semantics and it didn't make a lot of sense, I've always been a fan of the Pressure Vote myself, and its hardly a lynch vote. I use it to get someone talking and usually retract it once I am satisfied, or leave it when they show to be scum.
I feel more ascertained in my vote for you, at the moment. Now, on to someone else’s odd actions that I have yet to talk about:
You're voting me again because of what Darla said? How do you know she's town? and why specifically her?

Your contradiction on Oman is also interesting. I see some scum potential here.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:59 am

Post by aioqwe »

erm busy, give me like 5 min.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by aioqwe »

wowowowow

I thought I got my laptop when I went to on a college visit to like Mass. and Maryland and was visiting Princeton and MIT and Hahvahd! 'cept 30 min. before I left my mom was like no. So I'm now typing this at like 10:02 from my cousins comp.

I'm still reading because I just got back from a 8 hr. ish roadtrip from south boston to baltimore. and I'm eating some pizza- sorry no ramen here =(
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by aioqwe »

Am I dead?

Good Job killing your nk immune (I dunno if I'm miller >.<) vig.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by aioqwe »

Okay, I'm not dead so GTFO my wagon >.<

Yea, my comeback is a bit scummy but this many votes near deadline is hella' bad
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:45 am

Post by aioqwe »

I have limited immunity. College visit this morning to Johns Hopkins (the 's' at the end of Johns is very important). Will comment soon.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:39 am

Post by aioqwe »

I claimed as I did because I saw 2 votes, I figured I had about 2-3 votes at least on me and people seemed to be stacking on votes. I just posted a quick claim to at least stop people from putting votes on me.

creamy chicken, I get to cream people. (remember my interest in the chicken role? Because I wondered why people were throwing around my role name) I'm pretty popular so people don't want to mess with me so I get immunity. But as chaos assumes, ramen will care less and less and they'll get to me.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:39 am

Post by aioqwe »

*insues not assumes

It was somewhat a paraphrase of my role pm.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:50 am

Post by aioqwe »

Creaming people kills them- its the flavor for how my vig role. I cream a person of my choice. I'm thinking of n1 letting a town decide to "prove" my vig-ness. I doubt a mafia could convince the rest of the team to kill a person. So that would at least narrow me to SK or vig. Any other questions? I still need to read >.<
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:57 am

Post by aioqwe »

aight then I decide but can post in-thread? What ev. Still reading...
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by aioqwe »

erm why Oman? He's not scum from my PoV.

I dunno why creamy is miller. My role does not state its miller but given the similarity and the relevance between the two games, a role based on Oman's claim seems possible.

How can the mafia rig the kill? It's already pointed out that this could be a possibility. How does the mafia know that both a vig and SK don't exist? In which case there still might be two kills. Or am I missing something?

I'm still at my cousins house so my access is somewhat limited and I have a 10 hr. road trip from baltimore to alpharetta tomorrow...
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by aioqwe »

I'm not completely invincible. My flavor and actual role dictate that my invincibility is temporary. My little road trip lasted a bit longer than 10 hrs. due to lunch breaks and an accident on I 85- an 18 wheeler crushed the trunk and back seat of a smaller car. Anyways, if Oman will still be alive and can confirm I'm vig in some way shape or form, I'm willing to target him. I need to read to check up on my other suspicions.

vote: liam

I feel we should lynch before deadline. Will re-evaluate my vote as soon as I re-read

charter- odd flavor
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:12 am

Post by aioqwe »

strife220 wrote:If Liam flips beef, I think Kiwi should NOT target him tonight. This will mean he's scum, but he's scum that Wants to be targeted by a NK for some reason. Kiwi should vig/SK someone else, and we lynch Oman tomorrow if he's lying.

If Liam flips scum, I think Kiwi should definitely target Oman
Prolly how I'm going to go about things. I'm still not sure how my creamyness would get beef with me but he does have the breadcrumming.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:16 am

Post by aioqwe »

he's already lynched

if he comes up scum- I shoot Oman
If he flips town, I'll prolly kill Muerrto.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:17 am

Post by aioqwe »

I figure Oman would be scum if Liam is town. Yet, Oman wanting to be targetted is fishy. Muerrto seems most likely to be Oman's partner.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”