Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Muerrto »

aioqwe wrote:Seriously, do you have any other suspicions or are you just going to badger me all day?
Plea.

My post listed my suspiscions.

Where's your defense again? Only thing I saw was 'Oh that? I did that on purpose so it's not actually scummy'.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by aioqwe »

Muerrto wrote:
aioqwe wrote:Seriously, do you have any other suspicions or are you just going to badger me all day?
Plea.
How is this a plea to emotion. Yes, I asked you a question but you specified that I was pleaing to emotion.
Muerrto wrote:My post listed my suspiscions.
I made this request before you posted your suspicions
Muerrto wrote:Where's your defense again? Only thing I saw was 'Oh that? I did that on purpose so it's not actually scummy'.
aioqwe wrote:In some defense:
How is my vote horribly placed? I'm one of two people voting seriously when I place my vote? I posted the my reasons and later added the hipocracy in using dice when looking for interactions in others.
I never said don't want a random vote, I said I would like to get out of RVS quickly. If there is nothing scummy, than a random vote helps us more than a no vote.
I said I was against quicklynches. Have you seen a bandwagon from RVS ever lead to a lynch (with the exception of that person responding in scummy manner)?
Oman, where was my bad logic?
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

windkirby wrote:I have a DS, but I'm busy with "The World Ends with You".

Fortunately, because it's not like we have any mafia games going on or anything, we can guilt-free-ly focus all of our attention to the lovely games on the Nintendo DS regardless of what we're actually supposed to be doing right now, like, I don't know, play mafia or whatever. Wait, what is mafia again? More importantly, is everyone picking up on my sarcasm? Maybe it was too subtle...
This post sticks out to me right now. It looks like you want the game to get moving, but don't actually want to make any concrete statements. Cagey much?
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by strife220 »

I like Darla's post 121 - and not Just because it picks me as town

aioqwe wrote:Seriously, do you have any other suspicions or are you just going to badger me all day? Most people try and get a lil' more out of D1 then try and lynch the first person they suspect.
He's actually right at least. 2 week deadline is actually a fair bit of time given people are actually going to be active. 5 votes on aioqwe is getting too close to a lynch. Decide on a lynch once deadline is really looming.

Unvote, Vote Charter

The vote on me was horrible, your vote on Darla was horrible, and your overdefensiveness to me saying 'there's probably scum on the MLF-wagon' implies that I was definitely correct, and possibly even nailed both you and your partner.
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by melikefood »

Okay, let's pick out a person that's been in the back and get some interaction with them.

Oman and Windkirkby, let's converse about why you are or aren't scum.

Side note
Also, let's all refer to me as food or Miles,
MLF looks too much like milf.
=o
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:36 am

Post by Oman »

Muerrto wrote:Food saying Darla was the first to mention dice when Oman was is fishy. Not sure what it means exactly but weird no one got any suspiscion of Oman out of that, just food. Why did food omit him?
Something LoudmouthLee taught me: Where is the scum benefit in something so easily checkable? How does it help his scumteam. Even if I am his scumpartner, that is hardly going to be used as a cornerstone for my lynch, so there is no benfit to hide it.
Muerrto wrote:Strife is obv town in pretty much any game I've been with him and so far he's always been town.
Many? And any tells?
Liam wrote: This post sticks out to me right now. It looks like you want the game to get moving, but don't actually want to make any concrete statements. Cagey much?
Best. Post. So. Far.

This man is town.

Unvote Kiwi
This wagon has built too fast on nothing for him to be scum.

Just to check that:
Mod: can we get a vote count please.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Muerrto »

Shrug, scum sometimes slip up. I just thought it was interesting he omitted you. Now granted, in my last game newbie town did that same thing, but excusing it because of that is ridiculous. He hasn't really given a reason for it yet either.

Food?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Oman »

Muerrto wrote:Shrug, scum sometimes slip up. I just thought it was interesting he omitted you. Now granted, in my last game newbie town did that same thing, but excusing it because of that is ridiculous. He hasn't really given a reason for it yet either.

Food?
Interesting or scummy?
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:41 am

Post by melikefood »

Was sort of thinking people already thought of it as a mistake.
If I had repeated what you said I'd sound like I'm trying too hard to get the town off me.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Muerrto »

Both kind of. Like I said, Boxcar in my last game did it. I never let up, he eventually got lynched(well, his replacment) as town in LYLO. Sucked.

Townies HAVE to be more observant and careful about what they type. Unfortunately, they aren't always.

Does that mean we look past it? No. Does it reflect as scummy on you? Not really. Was just interesting no one mentioned it. A bunch of people mentioned that Darla wasn't first and FoS'ed or voted Food for that but no one asked why he'd skip over you.

Was more interesting.

I'm more inclined he'd skip you to distance Darla than to protect you. That'd be too obvious.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Oman »

I disagree that townies have to be more careful about what they type...scum so have soemthing to hide.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:48 am

Post by Oman »

Unvote Vote Muerrto
I find it incredulous that you acutally believe that he could be scummy after a townie did it in LYLO and you accept that it could be town.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:18 am

Post by aioqwe »

Oman wrote:
Muerrto wrote:Food saying Darla was the first to mention dice when Oman was is fishy. Not sure what it means exactly but weird no one got any suspiscion of Oman out of that, just food. Why did food omit him?
Something LoudmouthLee taught me: Where is the scum benefit in something so easily checkable? How does it help his scumteam. Even if I am his scumpartner, that is hardly going to be used as a cornerstone for my lynch, so there is no benfit to hide it.
I was thinking it would draw more strings between food and darla. Scum are more perceptive to their own team than other misc. townies? If he read one of his teams post, he'll probably pay more attention to it than other's post.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:22 am

Post by aioqwe »

hrm. more posts. As a townie, I'm sometimes a lil' absentminded when I post. I just hope my townieness shines through.

Muerrto, please address some of my stuff that was directed at you.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount #3

Aioqwe [3] (Muerrto, Beyond_Birthday, DarlaBlueEyes)

Melikefood [2] (Aioqwe, Windkirby)
Charter [2] (Sthar8, Strife220)
Muerrto [1] (Oman)
DarlaBlueEyes [1] (Charter)

Not Voting [3] (Melikefood, CallMeLiam, ClockworkRuse)

Charter has missed a 48 hour period and has received his first strike.

@Muerrto: If only I could blame the OP on pot. That'd be too easy though. :D It has everything to do with this game, don't worry.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:58 am

Post by Muerrto »

Oman wrote:
Unvote Vote Muerrto
I find it incredulous that you acutally believe that he could be scummy after a townie did it in LYLO and you accept that it could be town.
Um...I said more interesting. I'm also not voting for him or you. Also, you very nearly got my vote here.

What you just said(and correct me if I'm wrong) is that because a newbie did it and ended up being town, from now on when someone does it I should assume they're town, and voicing any suspiscion of them for doing it is wrong because obviously they're town.

Is that about right?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:58 am

Post by Muerrto »

aioqwe wrote:Muerrto, please address some of my stuff that was directed at you.
Which would be?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Also, Liam is on a short V/LA from Saturday-Tuesday.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:14 am

Post by Muerrto »

Oman wrote:I disagree that townies have to be more careful about what they type...scum so have soemthing to hide.
So you think when a townie makes a slip and diverts attention onto them instead of at the scum, that's ok?

Townies also have to pay attention to what they say otherwise they derail the real scumhunting.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Oman »

Muerrto wrote:
Oman wrote:I disagree that townies have to be more careful about what they type...scum so have soemthing to hide.
So you think when a townie makes a slip and diverts attention onto them instead of at the scum, that's ok?

Townies also have to pay attention to what they say otherwise they derail the real scumhunting.
Firstly: So not their top priority. Scumhunting > Looking town.

Secondly: Don't tell me that a townie derailing scumhunting is worse than a scum being caught out by a slip.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:25 am

Post by Muerrto »

Oman wrote:
Muerrto wrote:

Firstly: So not their top priority. Scumhunting > Looking town.

Secondly: Don't tell me that a townie derailing scumhunting is worse than a scum being caught out by a slip.
First, if they divert from scum hunting then isn't that hurting scumhunting?

Second, how do you know Food's mistake wasn't a slip? There's only one way you'd be sure of that. Are you sure?

And third, you never answered my last post: What you just said is because someone did it once and they were town, anyone who does it from now on is automatically town and it's pointless to suspect them for it.

Yes? No? If no, please explain what you actually did say.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:31 am

Post by Oman »

1. Yes, but priorities.

2. I don't but nice loading there. I'm basically saying that I think this. I believe I said "think". So don't make this something its not.

3. Strawman, you don't get that answered. Its not worth my time.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:40 am

Post by aioqwe »

Muerrto:
aioqwe wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
Plea.
How is this a plea to emotion. Yes, I asked you a question but you specified that I was pleaing to emotion.
Muerrto wrote:Where's your defense again? Only thing I saw was 'Oh that? I did that on purpose so it's not actually scummy'.
aioqwe wrote:In some defense:
How is my vote horribly placed? I'm one of two people voting seriously when I place my vote? I posted the my reasons and later added the hipocracy in using dice when looking for interactions in others.
I never said don't want a random vote, I said I would like to get out of RVS quickly. If there is nothing scummy, than a random vote helps us more than a no vote.
I said I was against quicklynches. Have you seen a bandwagon from RVS ever lead to a lynch (with the exception of that person responding in scummy manner)?
Oman, where was my bad logic?
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:49 am

Post by Muerrto »

Oman wrote:1. Yes, but priorities.

2. I don't but nice loading there. I'm basically saying that I think this. I believe I said "think". So don't make this something its not.

3. Strawman, you don't get that answered. Its not worth my time.
So, how exactly does this make me scum and justify your vote? I also said 'think' not 'sure'. I also said it was interesting than scummy. I'm not followwing your logic. If I'd voted him for it and called for his lynch, fine. I mentioned it, that's scummy?

And that's not a strawman. You voted me because I said it could be scummy even though I've seen town do it. You voting me says that I should know he's town because I've seen town do it. That's insanely horrible WIFOM.

Are you simply fishing for reactions? I've never seen you play like this and it's confusing. You're misusing terms, using WIFOM constantly. We just went through Kiwi purposely acting scummy for a reason. I can only assume you're doing the same since before this I didn't have a scum read on you. But this isn't your playstyle nor is it even correct.

Mixing strawman with WIFOM?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Muerrto »

aioqwe wrote:Muerrto:
Muerrto wrote:Plea.
I'd definitely call that a plea, that's all I can say about that. I'm not calling for your lynch I'm simply voting for you. So are 4 other people(3 now I think). Your defense is weak and not really a defense. Claiming you did something because of this AFTER you did it is as easy as simply doing it and making up a reason after. How is that a defense?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”