Mod: Flameaxe Back-up Mod: Pickemgenius

Still Wandering About [3]:

3. charter
(X)(X)
5. sthar8
(X)
11. ClockworkRuse
(X)

Placed in boiling water for precisely 3 minutes before being removed, seasoned, and served to starving people everywhere [8]:

12. CallMeLiam
- Beef Ramen - Jack of all Seasonings - Lynched Day One.
4. Oman
- Pork Ramen - Creamy Chicken's Admirer - Killed Night One.
6. aioqwe
- Creamy Chicken - Serial Killer - Modkilled Day Two.
Empking
Muerrto
- Cup Noodles - Bottom Ramen Mafia Goon - Lynched Day Two.
9. DarlaBlueEyes
- Maruchan Instant Lunch - Bottom Ramen Mafia GF - Lynched Day Three
8. windkirby
- Oriental Ramen - Cop - Killed Night Three
10. Beyond_Birthday
- Chicken Ramen - Jailkeeper - Lynched Day Four
1. melikefood
- Spicy Chicken Ramen - Mason - Killed Night Four
2. strife220
- Spicy Chile Ramen - Mason - Killed Night Five

Events:
Into the Darkness/The Accident
Crazy Man Causes Devastating Traffic Collision!

Disclaimer: Any flavor texts between day and night phases have no connection with the alignment of mentioned players, unless they are dead.
Last edited by Flameaxe on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:59 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Rules: Read them. Enjoy them. Date them. BE THEM. (Stolen and modified from my general ruleset)

General:

1) Have a jolly good time.
2) The mod is always right. Deal with it.
3) If you have a problem with something regarding the game, please PM me, try to keep it out of the thread.
4) Vote in the format
Vote: BBM
. Unvoting is cool, but if you forget, don't worry about it.
5) Do not quote role PMs or any other form of communication with me. Failure to comply will result in a modkill.
6) Keep the game in the game. Don't discuss the game outside of the game unless your role says you can. I will find out. I have people. Those people have people.
7) When you are dead, get out of my thread. :D I rhymed! You are permitted to post any two letters from the following group as a bah post: B,A,H. Only two.

Deadlines and Activity (PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT!):

8) Each game day will have non-negotiable two week deadlines. There is no way to extend this, period.
9) If no majority is reached at the deadline, no-lynch will be achieved and lynched like the scumbag he/she/it is!
10) I am requiring all of you to be active. If a player goes without a post for 48 hours, they will receive a prod, as well as one strike. After that prod and strike has been issued, the player will receive another strike for each 24 hour period with no posting.
11) When a player reaches three strikes, they will be modkilled without mercy. This is not helpful to anyone.
12) If you plan on being away from modern civilization for more than 48 hours, let me know via PM.
13) Night phase will have a deadline of no more than 48 hours (give or take a few hours if I am not around). No submission, no action.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Roles will be going out in typical Flameaxe fashion. Slow and steady.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Having small issues, roles will be out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Edit: On their way out. Confirm via pm.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

After a rather lengthy delay due to losing the flash drive with all the role PMs on it...Roles are out. Please confirm via PM. Once
all
confirms are in, the game will start. Please make sure you fully understand the activity rules during confirmations. Once the game starts, all rules apply (obviously).

For the record, if anyone fails to pick up their PM, they will be replaced.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Muerrto replaces Empking. As soon as he confirms the game will begin. Sorry again for the delay.

Edit: He has confirmed.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Story - Part One: Into the Darkness/The Accident

Back at PEGBAM…

PEGBAM Flashback wrote: After you are done mourning the loss of D3sisted, you notice that someone else is....missing. "We should split up, and search for clues." states Oman. Then BBM pops up from the floor and smacks him, "That's my phrase, damnit." And the he disappears again, like nothing ever happened. Anyway, you do in fact, split up and search for clues, but you don't find any. Then Scot notices a light in the corner of his eye, and sees someone tied to a chair...That person is none other than Alsleet. Surrounding him are a bunch of open Ramen packets. "Wait a minute, the noodles are still in here, but the seasoning isn't!" Yelled Scot, as everyone glances at Alsleet. His mouth is wide open, and filled to the top with Ramen seasoning. It was apparent that was how he died; death by the season of the month. It was beef flavored.
What everyone at PEGBAM didn’t know was that Oman was actually the one who brutally seasoned Alsleet. He almost got away with it too…if it wasn’t for those meddling JDodges…

Anyway, after the group found Alsleet’s body and continued on their journey to find the killer.

“Man, what an awesome way to kill someone! That was soooooo awesome, guys! I wish I could kill people like that,” stated Oman, “Let’s kill Karen now; she is sooooo obviously an alt!”

Suddenly, Oman heard something behind him. He figured it was just BBM coming to harass him and maybe post a vote count along with it, but it really wasn’t like BBM to pop in this often. Oman turns around to see….Nothing.

“Hmm…odd,” He says quietly to himself. He quickly catches up to the group before hearing the noise again. “Oi! Seriously BBM, this really isn’t funny anymore!” yelled Oman as he swiftly turned around yet again. Still nothing there.

“What the fuck are you yelling about, Oman?” asks JDodge as he too turns around, primarily just to yell at Oman.

“Oh. Nothing. It’s nothing.”

“Then shut the fuck up. Jesus, you’re so fucking annoying. Now that I think about it, I should kick you out of Team Asshat because of how annoying you are. Let’s take a vote. All in favour?”

As JDodge says this, BBM and UltimaAvalon pop out of the ground and raise their hands. “I,” they both say in unison.

“Then it’s settled, you’re out Oman,” JDodge says with glee.

“Haha, whatever man.” states Oman.

And with that, the group continued walking. No one really knows where though…or why for that matter. All that is really known is that Karen was inevitably killed by everyone, and went on to confess to Oman’s claim of being an alt. Well, he doesn’t deserve that much credit. We all knew she was an alt.

The team continued on before Oman heard the noise behind him yet again. Oman decided he was just doing to ignore it this time, as the last two times he looked back he saw nothing, and assumed it would be the same this time. The further he walked, the louder the noise got, as if it was getting closer and closer. The very next moment, Oman felt something on the back of his neck. It felt like someone was breathing right behind him. He was in the back of the group, so he knew it couldn’t be anyone playing a joke on him, except for BBM, of course.

Oman quickly turned around to give BBM a stern talking to, “Seriously BBM, this isn’t funny anymo-“

Suddenly, the group heard Oman scream like a little Australian girl. JDodge wasn’t very surprised, and Scotmany got very worried, as he had a secret homosexual crush on Oman. This didn’t stop either of them, and everyone else, from turning around to see what happened to him.

Nothing was there. It was completely silent in the convention center, no one talked and Oman’s screaming suddenly stopped. It was getting kind of dark, and difficult to see the exact spot where Oman disappeared. When they got closer, they realized that one of the floor panels was missing. This, as Oman figured as well, pointed straight towards BBM as the culprit.

All of a sudden the group heard another noise coming from the hole. None of them could figure out exactly what the noise was or what could have caused it. Then, out of nowhere, Oman flies out of the hole, landing on the floor next to the hole, shattering as he makes contact.

The team all went to discover what had actually happened to their Aussie companion. It turns out his body had been turned into dry ramen, and thrown back up the hole to where it is now.

Scotmany goes to “taste” Oman and says, “Hmm…No seasoning. How cruel.”

“Serves him right,” states JDodge.
“How do you think it happened?”

“No clue, nor do I care honestly.”

The two of them, along with the rest of the group, huddle around the hole, peering down into the nothingness below them.

“I say Scot jumps.” says JDodge.

“What? Why? I saw Kscope jumps. He’s probably scum anyway!” yells Scotmany in frustration.

“Who cares?” asks Distad as he pushes the two in. As he does this, he loses his balance and falls in behind them.

And they fell for a long period of time. I don’t really know how long it was exactly, but the word “long” should give you a good idea, and make Scot start listening.

The next thing anyone remembered was waking up in some town they had never encountered. Hovering above them were three objects, none of which could be made out. As the three of them regained a bit of consciousness, they were able to make out what the three objects were.

Ramen. Yes, they were large packs of Ramen. Hands and all. No, they didn’t smoke a lot of weed on the way down. The people hovering above them were…Ramen people. The three PEGBAMers were then picked up by these Ramen people and taken to another location, which is still unknown to this day.

Once they arrived, they were all placed in a little room over three trapdoors, one for each of them. To the right there was a small window, just big enough for JDodge to see through.

“Well, that solves the mystery of where Oman went. Now we just have to find out how it happened, and I have a feeling one of us is about to find out,” says JDodge, “Hopefully it’s Scot. Homos first and all.”

“I’m. Not. A. Hom-“ replies Scot just as the trapdoor drops out from under him, “oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

“So, how do you think we get out of here?” asks Distad.

“Well…there’s a trapdoor. Fall through it,” States JDodge right as the trapdoor falls out from under Distad, “Heh, that was rather easy.”

JDodge knocks on the door, alerting the guards to let him out. The door opens and he calmly walks out, nodding slightly to the two Ramen Guards before continuing outside the mystery location and vanishing into the distance.

When Scot finally woke up, he didn’t remember anything after falling through the trapdoor, and was lying in the middle of a park. He didn’t know how he got there, or what happened to Distad and JDodge, who was long gone by this point.

Scot stood up, and began walking down the path towards what seemed to be the town he saw before, which now seemed like more of a city. As he walked down the concrete path, he passed by a few other Ramen people, much like the ones that kidnapped him earlier that day. He didn’t want to cause a scene and get out of there as soon as possible, but he still made sure to keep his distance from the Ramen people that passed. He was so focused on keeping his distance that he ran right into a bench on the side of the path.

Crunch!

“Odd. I didn’t hit the bench that hard, not sure why it would break so easily. I must be getting really strong!” Scot muttered to himself, ignoring everyone staring at him.

Scot then made sure to get out of the way of the bench before continuing on down the path. Every Ramen person he passed along the way seemed very friendly, waving to Scot as if they knew him. Of course that was impossible. Scot wasn’t Ramen.

At last, Scot stepped foot in the city. It was huge. It seemed to be even more advanced than any city that he had visited before. There were some sort of hybrid cars, automated vending machines for just about any type of food, hot or cold, and massive skyscrapers, bigger than anything he had ever seen.

Scot continued walking down the busy street until he past by a shop window that was full of various mirrors. Round ones, small ones, some as big as your head! At first, Scot didn’t really make a notice of this seemingly unimportant shop, as he was too busy admiring the cars on the street moving in perfect unison, as if it was choreographed. It was when he looked straight ahead again that he finally realized the mirrors in the window. But more importantly, he took notice to his reflection in those mirrors.

He instantly stopped. He wasn’t looking at himself in the mirror. No! It had to be some sort of practical joke! But then Scot remembered back to the crunch he heard when he ran into the bench. Well, it made sense I guess.

This, of course, came as a total shock to Scot, who instantly began to panic.

“Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!” screamed Scot at the top of his lungs, flailing his arms above his head like a raging lunatic.

A crowd began to form around Scot, thinking it was some sort of street performance. Or maybe they just happen to enjoy watching crazy people doing crazy things. Then, people started cheering him on for whatever reason. It wasn’t clear what these people thought Scot was going or why, but it was definitely obvious they had the completely wrong idea.

Scot had had it. His mind was going in every different direction; he really didn’t know what do to with his life anymore. It was all just too much to handle in such a short time. He had made up his mind and that very moment he-

Crunch!

That was the sound heard not only by everyone in the crowd, but everyone on the entire block. A car that was just about to pass by the mirror window came to a screeching halt, but it was already too late. The driver could stop, but he could not put the events that happened in front of him in reverse. He jumped out of his car and ran towards the front of his vehicle.

While all of this was going on, the trouble had only just begun. The car behind the one that just came to a stop was going too fast. The driver quickly turned the steering wheel to the right, leading his car towards the sidewalk.

The driver began to see the world as if it was in slow motion. The wheels on his car inched closer and closer to the curb of the side walk with every second. He looked up to see the crowd of people beginning to panic, starting to scatter, away from the speeding car. But he knew what the outcome would be. Not all of the people were going to get out of the way, and his brakes weren’t going to stop him in time. If he veered in either direction, he would just hit those who already got out of the way, and would risk making matters even worse. Hell, it was already a terrible situation with his cargo. He really had no choice.

Impact.
It was at that exact moment that time sped up for the driver once again. He wasn’t sure how many collided with his car, but one thing was for certain. The wall was next, and that could be potentially worse. But again, it was inevitable. At this point, the driver knew there was no chance of his survival. He gave up his will to live, only hoping that the cargo onboard would be safe after the collision.

And into the mirror filled window the car flew, flying further into the store before being forced to a stop by the back wall of the store. The driver had already died, and a small glow could be seen under the front end of the vehicle.

It was, of course, a fire that had started. It started small, but soon grew, engulfing the car. This could not have been good for the cargo that was constantly on the driver’s mind, and it wasn’t. The blaze ignited the cargo.

The crowd outside didn’t see it coming. Only moments after what had already happened, an inferno erupted from the inside of the building swiftly followed by a very loud rumble. All of the windows blew out, shooting small shards of glass out onto the street and towards the buildings on the other side of the street. The fire inside shot out of the now glassless windows, but that was just a prelude to what happened next.

The building became very shaky. Whatever the cargo inside the car was, it severely damaged the structure of the building. It wasn’t going to hold. It was coming down. As if things weren’t bad enough, the building began to collapse on top of the man in the car. This was nothing but another incredible sight for the ever-growing crowd outside the building.

It had quickly turned into a very eventful day for many of the people huddled around that block.

And thus…Chaos ensued.

Day One begins!
The current deadline is July 14th at precisely 6pm EST. There are twelve alive, so it will take seven votes to lynch. Any less will result in a no lynch.[/b]
Last edited by Flameaxe on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:18 am

Post by charter »

vote melikefood
because he's the unfortunate soul to be listed first.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:23 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

vote:callmeliam
for being the only person I've played with.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:23 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

Vote Muerrto
for being seventh on the list.
Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.
- Kurt Vonnegut

Returning with apologies to games I was in when I disappeared.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:32 am

Post by sthar8 »

Vote: Oman
for being a bulletproof Serial Killer
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:45 am

Post by windkirby »

vote: Charter
because I'm voting him in another game.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Muerrto »

cause he nailed me as scum last time.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:55 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

Muerrto wrote:

So you are scum this time and are afraid of him? :D
Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.
- Kurt Vonnegut

Returning with apologies to games I was in when I disappeared.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by sthar8 »

EBWOP:
I should also say that I am probably the newest player in the game. I have one game ongoing in Road to Rome, and my mafia experience before that amounts to a few games played in the third grade. I'm familiar with most of the terminology, and I won't use newbie status as a defense for poor play or ignorance, but I figured you should all know that I have little meta knowledge or trend experience on the site.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by Muerrto »

sthar8 wrote:I won't use newbie status as a defense for poor play or ignorance
I already like you.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Muerrto »

ClockworkRuse wrote:
Muerrto wrote:

So you are scum this time and are afraid of him? :D
Lol no I'm mad he handed me my second ever loss as mafia period, this site, whatever site, real life...

And it was a legit false claim but the real doctor chose not to protect the cop!!! It was BS. I false claimed doc, Oman totally bought it, the real doc countered and said she protected ME!!! Oman's like, there's no way scum would flase claim and say they didn't protect the cop. I'm like, damn I thought there was no way the doc wouldn't protect the cop =p

So someone else's bad play killed me. And yes I'm still sore lol

I want a mulligan.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by aioqwe »

looking at the player list, I don't think I've ever played with any of you.

vote: oman

Might I suggest we attempt to get out of the random vote stage quickly? We have deadlines that are substantially faster than normally paced games, thus I think we should try and get some substance instead of wasting 3-4 days (1/4 of our day) in RVS. That said, I do not support quicklynching. I will push the largest bandwagon or most likely to lynch bandwagon if we are close to deadline and not going anywhere. I think we need the info from lynches. What are your opinions?
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by aioqwe »

EDBWOP:
vote: oman
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by strife220 »

Looks the only quirks in the rules here are basically activity requirements. Post every 48 hours, 48 hour nighttimes, and 14 day deadlines? I'd imagine if everybody is as active as the 48 hour posting requirements require, the deadline shouldn't be much of a problem at all.

Vote: Charter
because he's the unfortunate soul to have posted first.
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Unvote, Vote: aioqwe

You say you don't wanna random vote then you random vote? You say you don't want quicklynches but vote the person with the most votes so far?

At least we left the random stage.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by Oman »

Indeed.
Vote Muerrto

Unvote

Vote aioqwe

Bad logic, attempt the quickly, full of fail.

Muerrto, you got unlucky there, but that doctor play was SOOOOO obviously town there was no way you were going to convince me after that :D
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by Muerrto »

I know that's what I mean, who doesn't protect the cop?! What were the chances? lol oh well
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by strife220 »

Muerrto wrote:I know that's what I mean, who doesn't protect the cop?! What were the chances? lol oh well
You got your ass wifom'd to death, it sounds
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by Oman »

strife220 wrote:
Muerrto wrote:I know that's what I mean, who doesn't protect the cop?! What were the chances? lol oh well
You got your ass wifom'd to death, it sounds
Not really, it was all about the logic of scum falseclaiming trying to convince ME.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”