Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #12525 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12523, Something_Smart wrote:In what world does Cephrir not give his honest opinion on whether it's a good idea to listen to Pine?
It can be his honest opinion but something about his adamance strikes me as wrong.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12526 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12253, Firebringer wrote:
In post 12239, Cephrir wrote:i am thinking of doing icon next because he has the fewest posts and i saw one post of his during dann iso that i didn't like
I also made a case for how penguin and ico make sense as a team.
Why did you quote the post you did? I don't find it suspect, only intriguing.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12527 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12260, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Gamma
Quick question, why have you seemingly scumreading me without fail since like the beginning of D5? At one point the logic was "PoE" but that doesn't seem the case now? If I am to be lynched I'd like to know why.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12528 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I guess it's still PoE
Can you come up with a solid reason outside of that?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12529 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12310, Pine wrote:5...4...3...2...1...

Ding! Offer expired.

I decided I didn’t want to hardclear Gamma after all.
Saw this coming
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12530 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12326, MariaR wrote:The most towny thing Gamma has done was that watch report he outted in a really bad way that I think scum would be more aware of.
Also @Mena. There are certain things but I'm too tired to get them so if you can lay out your reasons why you think pb is town (or quote them idc) I can agree/disagree that'll prob be easier.
That wasn't what it seemed like you thought at the time
<Embrace The Void>

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #12531 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 12525, Gamma Emerald wrote:It can be his honest opinion but something about his adamance strikes me as wrong.
Do you know what about it feels wrong?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12532 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12424, Firebringer wrote:He literally gave someone a fruit so they would vote me on day 1 when I was a leading wagon.
Except I don't think you ever got close to lynch
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12533 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12531, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 12525, Gamma Emerald wrote:It can be his honest opinion but something about his adamance strikes me as wrong.
Do you know what about it feels wrong?
It seems like even if that is his honest belief, he is presenting it in a way that seems more based towards influencing others than expressing his own practice.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12534 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12432, Pine wrote:Shut up, icecat
So a lynx?
<Embrace The Void>

Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #12535 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Wooper »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=11328543#p11328543]post 12524[/url], Gamma Emerald"][quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=11327698#p11327698]post 12242[/url], Wooper"]mariar/menaphos
^ strong town via meta[/quote]
Talk about these, especially Maria[/quote]
sheeping Alisae ey're very very strongly townreading Maria

I'll reevaluate this if I need to but I trust Ali to know how reliable eir meta reads are and ey're indignant about this. I actually thought maria might have been a mason in d5 for a moment over it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12536 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12444, Pine wrote:How about we just keep this bargain open for now. On the table, as it were.
Bargain: Informed

I have an off the wall suggestion: if I get it and the information I receive is something not known by some other method, I will not state what the information is directly. I will still act on it myself, which may tip people off to it, but I will avoid blatant allusion to anything involving the information.
<Embrace The Void>

Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #12537 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Wooper »

gamma lvl w me why have you played the fruit mechanic so antitown? you must have a broader reasoning than just like.. wanting fruits
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12538 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Wooper I just distrust anyone saying they are meta reading Claire. I did have like a framework of behavior but at this point I don't know if it's any good at all.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12539 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12537, Wooper wrote:gamma lvl w me why have you played the fruit mechanic so antitown? you must have a broader reasoning than just like.. wanting fruits
How is the way I've played it antitown to you? Please use detail, that way I can effectively answer because I might have like a special subconscious reason, but as it is I don't really know. The best I can say rn is "desire for power + wanting to steer the game a little in ways I think would be helpful to town". I guess the latter is not coming through if you're asking me that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12540 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12455, Wooper wrote:what if we let him boycott a lynch today
This seems fair
<Embrace The Void>

Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #12541 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Wooper »

Ali is like making a really conspicuous effort to try and steer fruits to be used/not used in the most +ev way ey can - I guess I'm wondering why you don't care about em taking the lead

it's less important tho - what are your reads like atm? could you talk to me about why Maria is scum?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12542 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12472, Firebringer wrote:I made a case on Gamma and I made a case on u Iconeum.

Funny enough both these people only called me scum and as far as I know both of them only scumread me? Though gamma is in this weird phase where I don't know if he scumreads me or townreads me but if he no logner scumreads me that means I think he has zero scumreads.
Yeah you're right I'mean short on scum reads
One thing I might entertain is Dann, I think he has posted some town things but I don't know about big picture, and if Cephrir is town that probably makes Dann look worse.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12543 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12541, Wooper wrote:Ali is like making a really conspicuous effort to try and steer fruits to be used/not used in the most +ev way ey can - I guess I'm wondering why you don't care about em taking the lead

it's less important tho - what are your reads like atm? could you talk to me about why Maria is scum?
I'm OK with Ali taking the lead; I just feel like sometimes that leadership kinda lets things slip under the floorboards. Like the approach to the Informed fruit Ali is taking just seems to make the situation worse I feel. As for the other fruits I bargained for in a serious capacity, the Neighborizer I felt would help me make sense of the giant mess of a game this was, and the Watcher fruit I was inclined to take by a post that made me think no one else was going for it at the time (I think Titus was though).
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12544 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for reads I'm not confident about any scumreads, Cephrir and Dann are kinda where my thoughts are leading though. I don't think MariaR is scum, at least with any confidence. What I do think is anyone claiming solid meta readability on her needs to back that up, because I thought I could but I don't think so any more.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12545 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also thinking about it I want to poke into Menalque because they are self-described as not really in the game which could be a good spot for scum
<Embrace The Void>

Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #12546 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:15 am

Post by Wooper »

Ali said she had Maria and her scumteam caught while spectating MLP, which was one of the most brain melting games I've experienced personally. Again I trust Ali to know when eir meta abilities are legit. Ey'd also be wary of the fact that scum need to play to pocket em.

Gamma if you can't pump out some believable towny content you'll be today's lynch. We have a free mislynch, if you're town not playing the game you're probably the optimal way to spend it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12547 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12486, Iconeum wrote:I don't think he would replace out as scum.
Agreed, specifically, I doubt the time he replaced is when scum would. I think scum would have left earlier, like much earlier.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12548 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12546, Wooper wrote:Ali said she had Maria and her scumteam caught while spectating MLP, which was one of the most brain melting games I've experienced personally. Again I trust Ali to know when eir meta abilities are legit. Ey'd also be wary of the fact that scum need to play to pocket em.

Gamma if you can't pump out some believable towny content you'll be today's lynch. We have a free mislynch, if you're town not playing the game you're probably the optimal way to spend it.
That's one game; hardly worthy of a meta clear. If you want to say that is sufficient evidence, change the way you say it because rn you aren't really presenting it in a way I'd believe.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12549 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12490, Iconeum wrote:GE for instance is a lot more twitchy now that scum need mislynches and the PoE is getting smaller.
How am I "twitchy"?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”