Mini 573 - Darkstalkers Mafia - Game over!

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #325 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey Claus!

Hey guys! :)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #328 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'll try!
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #395 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sorry about my lack of activity since replacing in. Shortly after I replaced in I was V/LA for a short while, and when I got back it was night.

I will read the thread and post opinions.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #413 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh it's a lot easier to post when your caught up in the game.

When I have the energy (and time) to read through 15 pages, I can post thoughts.

Alternatively, I can just not read and just try to gradually come in.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #416 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I can hardly answer for my predecessor.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #417 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok will start trying to post some opinions now...I'll not bother with Ala as it sounds like he's cleared.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #418 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I guess i'll end the game of chicken.

Ok, here goes:

Alabaska - Is apparntly clear. I've also now seen he's an SK cop. So i'm satisfied that he's innocent.

Armlx - I get a townie feel about his early posts, and agree with the random voting argument. Think the FOSing RB for requesting prods is rubbish, however it could be genuine. His pressing on Alabaska seems genuine to me. So I think he's town.

Claus - I find the post analysis to be ugh, for want of a better expression. As I get to the your player analysis, I realise it's hard to comment before I check out the others you are commenting on.
2- Because Xtomx promised a reread of the game when he was replaced a few days ago, and disappeared. Now, he could have disappeared because he is away, or because he is happy with either DP or Alabaska being lynched, and doesn't want to say so. So I decided to put him in the duel, to see to which side he would fall to save his own skin.
Just to clarify here - Apologies but I was away unexpectedly just after I replaced in, and it was night when I got back.

I think the fact he was trying to get me lynched by himself at the end of yesterday is a town-tell, so for the moment I will put him as town.

CKD - Lol. :P

DW - I tend not to talk about my predecessors, so I won't. 5 posts is pretty pathetic, though, given he was here most of day 1.

DP - I'm not a fan of peotry, lol. I don't know much at all...Anything, infact...About Darkstalkers, has it been discussed much what character he is likely to be? And in turn his alignment? Ok...Wrote that after scrolling through all his posts, then went back and read the first one and saw "Don't have a post resriction".

I find it harder to make out what you're trying to say, talking like that.

The comment on "not random voting thing" - I have said i'm not gonna random vote before, in certain games, but I have also random voted in otehrs...So I can say from experience that's not a scumtell...Also seems a pretty weak reason to be attacking someone with.

Posting in ryhmes could be an excuse to talk less. He presses lurkers quite hard...I'm not sure if it's genuine. I'll put him leaning scum.

Flameaxe - I particularly don't like this comment:
Would you rather me vote who I found the least suspicious instead? unvote, vote: flameaxe. Wow, I see how much better this is! Why didn't I think of this before?!
I know it's sarcastic, but I don't like the point he's trying to make with it. All he said today is comments about the JOAT. Making comments about roles/setups is something I tend to find myself doing as scum. I think flameaxe is probably one of the scum.

GW - After a couple of games with you, where you turned out to be (initially) a townie, i've learnt that I find your playstyle in general scummy. He seems to be posting here more often than in the other games, execpt for 2 notable lentghs of not posting, but like i've said i've seen him do that as town. The main thing I get on him is his belief of Al's claim seems genuine to me, so I think he's town.
which I would have jumped on with a link to a site telling you that Morrigan is an S-class character.
Gork - Overall find it hard to get a read on him...Main thing is this, I think is a town-tell:
unvote

I actually think the flavor kind of works, at least as far as Demetri being an SK, the way he's described in Wikipedia. Morgan is also supposed to be an important character, so if no one is countering him, then I think he's legit.
Now given Al's essentially clear, I think anyone turning away from the Al wagon looks good. So leaning town.
So what did you base your night choice on?
When I saw this, I thought my predecessor had claimed. I can accept that's an honest mistake, given this is non-vanilla.

Ooba - Seems to be dead :P

I am going to quote his analysis list, cos I think it might be useful.
Town
~~~~
Spring
Rougeben

Neutral
~~~~~
RossWilliam (scummy at the begining but sort of neutral vibes in the end)
gorckat
armlx
GW
Claus (The most townish of this neutral group)

Scum vibes
~~~~~~~~
Al
DrunkenPiper

Can't say
~~~~~~
Dean (Has to post more)
Flameaxe(RoTN) - Nothing much to go on here except my theory
OF - Clear stalling of posting opinions... :P

RotN - Didn't like this comment at all:
Why must games always start with day? It seems so counter-intuitive. How are we supposed to figure out who will kill someone in the future when they haven't even killed someone yet.
I strongly disagree, and I like the fact that all the mini's i've been in started with day. Sounds to me like he was scum disinterested in the game because of his alignment, in his few posts, fits in with my view from Flameaxe.

Ration - Was the SK.

RB - Was the SK. SK's can be considered townies, essentially, in terms of looking for mafia, just to point out.

RW - Agree with this:
random.org and dice-rolling is simply a cop-out. end of story
and this:
god. the rhyming is going to kill me
However, I think they show little on his alignment :s

Overall, I like what he's said and think he's probably town. So OF/RW - Town.

ST - Only thing to say about him is I once replaced where he needed replacing, and he was scum, bit I don't think that's a tell.

SL -
PS: I love Darkstalkers, love it love it!! <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!
This strikes me as the type of comment a townie would make. His early posts also make me think he's a townie. I also fidn his comments in his isolation post subject 6 to be genuine, and he sounds like a townie to me. As I continue reading down, I find this read to be consistent...I'd be surprised if he's scum.

Unfortunately, it's seems i've only put 2 in my scum section. I'm not saying i'm right but I like to have the right number of scum in my list...Which I assume to be 3, ofcourse. I guess Claus would be the lucky one who get's upgraded if I had to name 3.

Finally!!!!

My head officailly HURTS. I'm just gonna hit submit and hopes this comes out alright. I cba to check through all this.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #419 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Btw, I didn't spend the full 12 hours working on that from the psot in which I promise it, but I did spend a damn long time on it!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #432 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

vote Flameaxe
. Didn't add a vote to my uber post. Guess a post can only have so much...

I'm also not liking the way he's defending himself here. Stuff like this:
AITP2 is hardly a good example of someone's town play. Town in AITP compared to "standard" mafia is completely different, try again.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #434 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Note...I wasn't in said game, i've never actually played with Flameaxe before, just saying it didn't like the way he was trying to use it as defense.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #437 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Flameaxe wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
vote Flameaxe
. Didn't add a vote to my uber post. Guess a post can only have so much...

I'm also not liking the way he's defending himself here. Stuff like this:
AITP2 is hardly a good example of someone's town play. Town in AITP compared to "standard" mafia is completely different, try again.
THERES. NOTHING. TO. DEFEND. AGAINST. YOU. FUCKING. RETARD.
Scum annoyed at the reasons he's being voted?

Insulting me isn't likely to make me change my mind.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #440 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Flameaxe wrote:He's using a town-meta of me in a game where the town does not act in a conventional way, exactly how do you expect me to "defend myself" against that?

Jesus, after WEM, I thought you might actually have a brain. Now, I'm reconsidering that assumption.
Go fuck yourself.

~ Ignoring him from here in.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #446 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

This is extremely wish washy. On one hand you use pressuring of Ala as a town tell, on the other turning away from the Al wagon is a town tell.
I try to look at who I think is being genuine in their argument...Not everyone alyways presses the right person. It's possible for one person to be scummy in pressing someone and another to look good in pressing the same person, imo.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #447 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No, it just didn't occur to me to put a vote in at the end of the analysis. I forgot. I thought I might it clear he was my top suspect, and I thought I always made clear that if I had to name 3 it would be F, DP, you.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #448 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Um yeh that post just there was supposed to be responding to a quote that I apparantly forgot to add.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #449 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:55 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I don't feel you're sure of this. Maybe this is why you waited until someone else voted to put your vote in?
That one.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #450 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

So, what was Ooba's list useful for?
He is clear.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #451 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:57 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Really, why? (oh, btw, SL is a she).
I find it hard to explain why...I just do.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #452 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:58 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

So why do I get upgraded to be the third scum over people you have no read either way?
When I got to the end of the post, you were the one that stuck out to me. I didn't read back again.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #453 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm finding your analysis wish washy and scummy. I expected you to be a bit more solid on your opinions of other players.
Well, they are my genuine opinions, from reading through.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #454 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

And I didn't read through Al's posts btw, I just took it as red, as a lot of people has said it, and he's posted a hell of a lot.

Came across a few comments that put it together for me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #457 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Um, most of what you say really...Just makes things harder.

Mini 539.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #459 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I wasn't defending him, I was defending his side of the argument...I was saying it was a weak reason to be trying to attack him with.

I went through and read, and posted my opinons as they formed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #481 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Once or twice a week I will be sending activity checks to all players who haven't posted in the last 72 hours.
If you receive an AC please don't feel offended, this is my way of keeping the game alive by making sure all players are still around.
Simply opening the AC PM is enough to inform me that you are still around and playing. No need to answer the PM.
This is not a prod request game...Yeh they need to post more than that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #483 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh...Honestly didn't realise that. Read rule 1, and stopped and quoted as I thought i'd found the games policy.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #507 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm here. There's a lot of people that don't seem to have posted in a long time.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #509 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I do find it odd that Xtoxm jumped on said one game meta wagon (mini-wagon, whatever...).
That is not what I voted him for. I stated my reasons in my player analysis when I joined.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #520 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I highly doubt DR will abandon this game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #535 (isolation #28) » Thu May 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I have no intention of playing being insulted like this.

Replace me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #610 (isolation #29) » Sun May 11, 2008 12:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hello, DR has convinced me to return.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #611 (isolation #30) » Sun May 11, 2008 12:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

From what I glanced at, tbh, I think OF is scum. Who has need to target a cleared SK cop other than a doc protetion...?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #716 (isolation #31) » Mon May 12, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, some shit certainly has gone down.
Yeh...Just posting to say don't have time to check this game today. Will try look tomorrow.

Sounds at a glance like DP has claimed scum. Will probably vote him.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #761 (isolation #32) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

gorckat wrote:Ah- gothca.

Then we were somewhat of the same mind, armlx (looking at the Flame/Xtoxm flare-up). I was able to determine Xtoxm is not a darkstalker.

vote: Xtoxm
What a proposturous statement!

Where are your manners?!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #763 (isolation #33) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Lol. I don't see much point, wouldn't save me.

Yeh i'm the scum blocker. I blocked you actually Claus so Mokina isn't clear, unless you aren't affected by that? I dunno. Just so you don't get screwed over by that. I believed your claim, wasn't sure about Mokina, and I wanted to block the doc so my kill didn't get screwed up :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #764 (isolation #34) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

But whatever. I killed Flameaxe, YAY!!! :D
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #767 (isolation #35) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Cos I wanted to kill Flameaxe.

Seriously. Need you ask that?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #768 (isolation #36) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, discard it if you want, i'm particularly bothered, we were a 2 man mafia.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #769 (isolation #37) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not*
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #771 (isolation #38) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Lol, i'm sure he will :P

So just this cult you guys need to get now. From the OP, S-Class's are clearly unrecruitable...But what do you think the difference between A and B is? Are A's liekly recruitable too, or just B's?

>> See, i'm pro-town!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #782 (isolation #39) » Wed May 21, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Sounds like GW is cult.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #784 (isolation #40) » Wed May 21, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

But even if you're telling the truth about your power you could be recruited.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #787 (isolation #41) » Wed May 21, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

armlx wrote:I don't know about that, Survivor claim is kinda sketchy to say the least. I'm thinking it might be a good ideal to vote the possible cult scum and just jailkeep the claimed mafia tonight.
No!!! :cry:

I want to kill...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #822 (isolation #42) » Thu May 22, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

RB is BIH not fla

It'll probably only count as an unvote.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #824 (isolation #43) » Thu May 22, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You realise that if you block me, and GW isn't CR, then the CR gets a free recruit. You should let me kill. I'll be nice! :)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #827 (isolation #44) » Thu May 22, 2008 4:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

vote GW
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #838 (isolation #45) » Mon May 26, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Blocking me was incredibally silly as you've given the cult a free recruit.

I imagine cult are on the brink of victory.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #839 (isolation #46) » Mon May 26, 2008 8:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Claus, did you block me?

Cos I did kill.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #841 (isolation #47) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:05 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, I think Mokina is cult. A pro-town player would have known when GW came up non-cult it was better to block someone else.

vote Mokina
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #843 (isolation #48) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Xtoxm »

armlx wrote:Well, we know at least 1 recruit failed or the game would be over by now.

DR has yet to PM me anything about my investigation on SL.
Yes. We know that there are some unrecruitable people around.

Me and AJ (S-Rank). And ofcourse, DP, RB and GW. That's 5 unrecruitables. Presumably everyone else is recruitable.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #844 (isolation #49) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, that's assuming that the "Some actions will fail on higher ranks" thing means recruiting fails on S-Rank.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #846 (isolation #50) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes, i'm essentially a pro-town vig at this point, and you blocked my kill. (And my RB).
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #848 (isolation #51) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

armlx wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Yes, i'm essentially a pro-town vig at this point, and you blocked my kill. (And my RB).
Given a choice between a lynch and a vig kill, rather take the lynch.
It's not a choice between the two. And it's not jsut preventing the vig kill, it's advantageuous to the cult.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #882 (isolation #52) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sure...

I thought Claus would have had the sense not to block me. Nice move! ;)

I was starting to think that maybe I had a chance if it came to between me and cult for victory...Lol.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #887 (isolation #53) » Tue May 27, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

unvote vote armlx

Incase DR doesn't approve of forfeiture.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #891 (isolation #54) » Tue May 27, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

gorckat wrote:Am I the only person wary of feeling all smug like we've won when there are at least two people anti-town still alive?

I haven't yet celared all possibilities of armlx either being a cultie taking the fall or there actually being a cultie out there that could win if he makes it to true endgame.
As much as i'd like that, I don't think I can pull off making you guys thinking there's a bigger threat than me in the cult... ;)

And armlx does seem pretty sincere to me anyway.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #893 (isolation #55) » Tue May 27, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Wow you guys are doing my job for me! :)

<3
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #895 (isolation #56) » Tue May 27, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Actually, the points you just brought are why DR absolutley cannot end the game early. Even if it is only me and armlx, we'll have to play it out.

And you guys should totally quit making the night so long.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #898 (isolation #57) » Tue May 27, 2008 11:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So, if we think armlx is a recruit taking the fall, then we should lynch someone else, who we think the leader is, right?

unvote
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #901 (isolation #58) » Tue May 27, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Also, i've been thinking there's something dodgy about 2 jailkeepers. Especially when i'm a roleblocker.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #909 (isolation #59) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Xtomx can do both at once, but he is can't do any if he is roleblocked. I asked DR that last night, to know if it was necessary that both me and mokina roleblocked him, or just one of us.
This is correct.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #913 (isolation #60) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

We could be looking at a 3 member cult here with armlx, Claus and SL.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #916 (isolation #61) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

They'd deft need to atleast be the same number as the size of rest of town, regardless of rest of town's alignment.

And interesting case would be with me alive, 2 townies and 3 cult...Town/Mafia could still win with a NL, so probably they need to outnumber town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #920 (isolation #62) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

A recruited townie would still be able to retain his powers, I think.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #921 (isolation #63) » Tue May 27, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Stop listening to caught scum.
You'd like that?

In cult games, it gets to a point where town and mafia need to work together. Preferably for the mafia not with him outed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #924 (isolation #64) » Tue May 27, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not part of the cult, but the way you are pushing for it makes me uneasy.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #928 (isolation #65) » Tue May 27, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I've got an idea.

Perhaps armlx
is
the CL.

But he's lying when he says his recruits revert to town if he dies. I've never heard of that, and i've been in a few cult games. I think he's trying to protect one or more recruits. And perhaps his power passes on to his first recruited.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #933 (isolation #66) » Tue May 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Claus wrote:now the cult can kill.

On a 12 player game. With and SK and a Mafia and a vig.

lol.
Cults being able to choose between recruiting and killing is very common.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #937 (isolation #67) » Tue May 27, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Mokina wrote:
Cults being able to choose between recruiting and killing is very common.
Nope. Headless cult recruiting is broken. It's not common, trust me.
In elemental mafia (Where I was a CL), my cult had the choice between recruiting and killing, but recruiting was only available while I was alive.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #948 (isolation #68) » Tue May 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Claus, you could have been recruited N2, as generally cop investigations occur before recruitment.

vote armlx
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #957 (isolation #69) » Thu May 29, 2008 2:41 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, I didn't actually kill anyone as I didn't expect it to go through.

vote Xtoxm
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #958 (isolation #70) » Thu May 29, 2008 2:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Highlight of the game was watching Claus's frustration over Mokina yesterday. :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #960 (isolation #71) » Thu May 29, 2008 2:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Lol, ofcourse I did! ;)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #962 (isolation #72) » Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh you missed the bandwagon.

And yes, you are also wrong. Try again!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #981 (isolation #73) » Fri May 30, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I killed flame, i'm happy... :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #985 (isolation #74) » Sat May 31, 2008 4:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

How was I not vocal?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #989 (isolation #75) » Sat May 31, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh that thought didn't cross my mind, thought you were refering to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”